playersonly69 winning picks for Wednesday with writeups! early game included

Search

Rx. Senior
Tokens
:money8: I will be back with my other plays later today. Plays range from 1 unit to 5 units. These are only plays for the early game:

1. Detroit +106 2 units - Whip out the brooms!!
This play seems like the mismatch of the year, but not with Capuano on the mound. He is the reason why Detroit is a dog in this spot! He has been pitching well all season going 7-4 with a 3.30 era. He will keeo the game close, thus I would not like the alternate runline of -1.5 just beacause of Capuano.

But Nate Robertson has been just as tough. He is 7-3 for the season with a 3.43 era. Detroit has won 6 games in a row and 10 out of their last 11. That is enough for me in this close pitching matchup. Detroit just KILLED Milwaukee last night, and thus Milwaukees bullpen is a bit tired out. This will force Capuano to try and get through 7 innings and Detroit will start to hit him late in the game. I am looking for a 2-1 win for Detroit here. This of course makes my next pick very obvious!!!

2. Detroit wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy under 8.5 runs 4 units
I really cant make an under play a 5 unit play, but if I could, then this would be it!!! Detroit has held Milwaukee to just 1 run in the first games of this series, and think about it, this is Milwaukee! They are exactly a scary team. In the Cubs series, in Chicago, Detroit only gave up 3 runs per game. The Bullpen is doing its job really well right now, but we wont need the bullpen today as Robertson is on the hill.

Another nice advantage for the under is the fact that this game is being played in a National League ballpark. Only chance that this game goes over is if Detroit scores 10 by themselves! But that wont happen with the "ACE" of Milwaukee on the mound! I would not be suprised to see a 0-0 score into the 6th inning when the pitchers start to tire a bit. Hopefully, Detroit can get on Capuano their third time through the lineup and win this one for us with a score of 2-1.

Easy money here!!:money8:

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Damn, this game already has more runs than expected!! It will tough to get this one under.

I need to stay away from the 3 run homer

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Early game is looking like shit now! Detroit coach takes Robertson out of the game and what happens on the very first batter?? Of course a 2 run homer! Maybe i can still get a split. I had more money on this under anyway.

3. Florida under 9.5 = 4 units -112

Nolasco is on the hill today for Florida. He has looked great of late with a 1.71 era in his last 3 starts. He is also 2-1 in those starts. For the season, he is 5-3 with an era of 3.06! How good is that for a Marlin pitcher?? In his last 6 starts, he has given up 1,3,5, and 1 runs with 2 starts in the middle where he DIDNT GIVE UP A SINGLE RUN!! In Colorado on June 3rd, he pitched 8 strong, scoreless innings while leading the team to a shutout victory. The Marlins AND Baltimore have incredible under streaks in interleague going as well.
<LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Marlins last 4 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-0-0 in Marlins last 6 interleague road games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-0-0 in Marlins last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-0-0 in Marlins last 6 interleague road games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Marlins last 3 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-0-0 in Marlins last 6 interleague games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 7-0-0 in Marlins last 7 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 8-1-0 in Marlins last 9 vs. American League East. <LI class=morehot>Under is 8-1-0 in Marlins last 9 interleague games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1-0 in Marlins last 6 interleague games as an underdog. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1-0 in Marlins last 6 interleague night games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 14-3-0 in Marlins last 17 interleague road games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 games following a win. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 interleague games as an underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 games as an underdog. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 games as a road underdog. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 overall. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 road games vs. a left-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Marlins last 5 on Grass. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Orioles last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-2 in Orioles last 5 when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-1 in Orioles last 5 night games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Orioles last 4 games as a home favorite. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-0-0 in Orioles last 6 interleague home games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Orioles last 3 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Orioles last 4 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Orioles last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-0-0 in Orioles last 6 interleague home games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-1 in Orioles last 4 games following a loss. <LI class=morehot>Over is 8-1-0 in Orioles last 9 home games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 8-1-0 in Orioles last 9 interleague games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-1-2 in Orioles last 9 overall. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Orioles last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-2 in Orioles last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Orioles last 5 home games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Orioles last 5 interleague home games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a favorite. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Bedard's last 3 starts as a favorite of -110 to -150.
This will lead to a nice win. I am going to parlay 2 or 3 of these unders together and bet them straight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

4. Florida Marlins +132 3 units

Well I took this game under and the Marlins yesterday and they did not let me down. I am taking the Marlins for the reasons above and because Eric Bedard has really been struggling lately. He is 1-3 in his last 5 starts with an era of 6.85. His WHIP during that period was a poor 1.69.

LEST WE NOT FORGET that the Marlins have only won 9 games in a row and 19 out of their last 25 games!!

<LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 games as a road underdog. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 4-0 in their last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 7-0 in their last 7 night games. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 6-0 in their last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 8-0 in their last 8 vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 interleague games as an underdog. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 during game 2 of a series. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 interleague night games. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 8-0 in their last 8 games following a win. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. American League East. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 7-0 in their last 7 games as an underdog. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 4-0 in their last 4 interleague games. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 3-0 in their last 3 road games. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 4-0 in their last 4 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 10-1 in their last 11 after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 10-1 in their last 11 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morehot>Marlins are 4-1 in their last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in their last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-5 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-3 in their last 3 games as a home favorite. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-4 in their last 4 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-3 in their last 3 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-3 in their last 3 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-3 in their last 3 interleague games vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in Bedard's last 5 starts on Grass. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in Bedard's last 5 starts when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in Bedard's last 5 night starts. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-4 in Bedard's last 5 starts with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 1-5 in Bedard's last 6 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-3 in Bedard's last 3 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-4 in Bedard's last 4 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-4 in Bedard's last 4 starts during game 2 of a series. <LI class=morecool>Orioles are 0-4 in Bedard's last 4 starts vs. a team with a losing record.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Arizona wayyyyyyyyyyyyy under 8.5 runs -105 4 units

This is my one of my best picks of the day! It is all about the pitching matchup here. For Arizona, we have the ACE BRANDON WEBB on the hill. He is only 8-2 for the year with an ASTOUNDING 2.82 era! However, his era during his last 5 starts is even better at 2.21.

Shields is on the hill for Tampa. He is pitching very well with a record of 3-0 and an ERA of 3.13. But those numbers include his first start of the year where he was really roughed up for 5 earned runs. But if you factor in only his last 4 starts, then his ERA would be 1.50 including 2 games where he didnt give upa single run!!

Here are a few trends for you guys who like to use these. Some of you have emailed me asking that I keep posting the trends. I was actually going to not post them since other cappers think that they are cheesy. But here goes anyway:

<LI class=morehot>Under is 5-0-0 in Webb's last 5 starts overall. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-0-0 in Webb's last 5 night starts. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 starts with 4 days of rest. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 starts during game 2 of a series. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 starts as a favorite. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Webb's last 3 road starts. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Webb's last 4 starts as a road favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Webb's last 4 starts after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Webb's last 4 starts when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 7-1-0 in Webb's last 8 starts as a favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1-0 in Webb's last 6 starts vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Webb's last 5 road starts vs. a team with a losing record. <LI class=more>Under is 7-2-0 in Webb's last 9 starts when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=more>Under is 8-3-0 in Webb's last 11 Wednesday starts. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Webb's last 7 starts as a road favorite. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Webb's last 7 interleague starts. <LI class=more>Under is 7-3-0 in Webb's last 10 road starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5. <LI class=more>Under is 9-4-0 in Webb's last 13 starts following a team loss in their previous game.
<LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-0 in Devil Rays last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5. <LI class=morehot>Under is 6-1-0 in Devil Rays last 7 when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1-0 in Devil Rays last 6 interleague home games. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-1-0 in Devil Rays last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Devil Rays last 5 games following a win. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1-0 in Devil Rays last 5 vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=more>Under is 9-3-0 in Devil Rays last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150. <LI class=more>Under is 6-2-0 in Devil Rays last 8 games as an underdog. <LI class=more>Under is 6-2-0 in Devil Rays last 8 Wednesday games. <LI class=more>Over is 15-5-1 in Devil Rays last 21 home games vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=more>Under is 6-2-0 in Devil Rays last 8 interleague home games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 night games. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 games as a home underdog. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=more>Under is 5-2-0 in Devil Rays last 7 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=more>Under is 7-3-0 in Devil Rays last 10 interleague games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=more>Under is 7-3-0 in Devil Rays last 10 home games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Under is 5-0-0 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Diamondbacks last 3 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Diamondbacks last 3 interleague games as a favorite. <LI class=morehot>Under is 3-0-0 in Diamondbacks last 3 games as a favorite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Oakland 2 units -114 with Zito conditional

No real writeup for this game necc. I am going with the best team here. Zito is on the mound for Oakland and is 8-3 for the season with a 3.51 era. He is 5-0 in his last 5 starts. Meanwhile, Cook is on the hill for Colorado. He is 5-7 for the season and 0-4 in his last 5 starts. Oakland has lost 2 games in a row, but they have won 15 out of their last 19 games and were on a 10 game winning streak before losing their last 2 games in Colorado. We have already seen today how tough it was for a MUCH BETTER Detroit team to sweep Milwaukee. Well, Oakland rights the ship in the game!!!

<LI class=morehot>Athletics are 7-0 in their last 7 during game 3 of a series. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in their last 3 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in their last 3 road games vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 9-1 in their last 10 games as a favorite. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 11-2 in their last 13 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 13-3 in their last 16 games on Grass. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 13-3 in their last 16 overall. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 12-3 in their last 15 games vs. a right-handed starter. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=more>Athletics are 61-17 in their last 78 interleague games as a favorite. <LI class=more>Athletics are 7-2 in their last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=more>Athletics are 16-5 in their last 21 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=more>Athletics are 21-7 in their last 28 games as a road favorite. <LI class=more>Athletics are 5-2 in their last 7 night games. <LI class=more>Athletics are 5-2 in their last 7 games after losing the first 2 games of a series. <LI class=more>Athletics are 37-15 in their last 52 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150. <LI class=more>Athletics are 9-4 in their last 13 interleague games. <LI class=more>Athletics are 49-23 in their last 72 interleague night games. <LI class=more>Athletics are 55-26 in their last 81 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-0 in Zito's last 4 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 5-0 in Zito's last 5 starts. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 5-0 in Zito's last 5 starts on Grass. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 5-0 in Zito's last 5 starts when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in Zito's last 3 starts vs. a team with a winning record. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in Zito's last 3 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 4-0 in Zito's last 4 night starts. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in Zito's last 3 road starts. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 5-0 in Zito's last 5 starts with 4 days of rest. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 3-0 in Zito's last 3 road starts with the total set at 9.0-10.5. <LI class=morehot>Athletics are 7-1 in Zito's last 8 starts as a road favorite.

The one main problem with this play is that OAKLAND is atrocious in interleague play! But, I have to hope that they bring their A game today

Rx. Senior
Tokens
I am already off to a bad start. My 2 unit play loses with Detroit. Robertson pitched pretty well into the 7th, but they took him out with a runner on first and up 3-2. Of course the reliever gives up a 2 run jack to the very FIRST BATTER!!

At least the game went under. So I am up 2 units for the day so far, but I am sure that other guys who have NOTHING else to do will chime in with that later.

I also have a play on the Mets game that I really like, but need to write it up

Rx. Senior
Tokens
FINALLY someone who appreciates some actual writeups!!! Hell of nice looking girl in your avatar as well! I am sure that it is your girlfriend or wife probably, so congrats!

Tokens
HAHAHA, wishful thinking, its Niki Taylor and I just like looking at her everytime i post!!
Love the Florida and under pick as well, i am just puzzled as to why Florida is a dog here.
Glad to see your writeup on TB/AZ as well, I was liking that one as well just couldnt pull the trigger, but I shall now, thanks and i'm sure I am not the only one who appreciates your great writeups, keep em coming!!

Rx. Senior
Tokens
7. New York Mets -1.5 runs -106 1 unit
Tough call here, but I am going with the hot team here. Solar has been on a nice run lately going 2-1 with a 3.00 era in his first 5 starts. One of those starts he was shelled for 7 runs in 5 innings. But besides that start, he has looked real strong giving up 2,0,1 and 2 runs. Not a big writeup here as it is a 1 unit play

Mets will this one by 3

Rx. Senior
Tokens
I am hoping for some low scoring games tonight obviously. I also bet on Mets under 10. The Mets starting pitcher has just been too hot for me not to take that game under

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Not a bad day today, up 8 units for the day.

Note for tomorrow, plays will be different units, I have been playing from 1 to 5. From now it will be 1 to 3 units each

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Thanks TKE. My total plays have been SWEET the past 2 weeks!!

Tokens
Well done.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
HO HUM, MOFOME! Only a 4-0 day today with 2 underdogs. Only up 9.55 units for the day after 8 units yesterday! Now serving CROW!

Tokens
I rode the HOU/MIN under play, parlayed them with Toronto and won big. Thanks a lot and keep on dishin out winners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com