Exbookie Want To Win At Baseball-plus Spreadsheet Update Plus Why I Bet Big On Hou!!

Search

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Record 162-157 +$0000.00

spreadsheet for 17 day with value of +6 or more is 47-37 +1.21

A WHOLE LOT OF YOU THINKS THIS IS POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT WHAT I DID....

IF YOU READ ALL OF WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD NOT THINK THAT....

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT BASEBALL AS NOT MY BEST SPORT
AND THE I TRY DIFF/THING AT DIFF/TIME TO MAKE ONE DOLLAR AT THE END MORE THAN I HAD AT THE BEGAINNING!!!

IF I LOST THIS GAME THE FORUM WOULD AND ME WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY IN FOOTBALL BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE MORE TIME TO SET THING I WANT TO DO THERE...NOW I'M SPENDING TIME IN A SPORT THAT I'M AVG/IN

SO DID I WIN LAST NIGHT OR DID I LOSE?
MONEY ......WIN

TIME .....LOST

FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE YOU GIVE UP SOMETHING ELSE...

LET ME SAID THAT AGAIN

FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE YOU GIVE UP
SOMETHING ELSE!!!

SOMEONE SAID::::He's a attention whore is what he is. Period

TIME IS WORTH MORE THAN MONEY TO ME
BECAUSE ...ONCE YOU GOT IT YOU DONT NEED IT ANY MORE
(IS ANYONE ELSE THERE?)

ITS SEEM THAT A LOT OF PLAYERS FOLLOW MY THREADS ...NOT JUST TO MAKE MONEY....BUT TO HEAR WHAT 30 PLUS YEARS OF IN THIS BUSSINESS HAS TO SAY

AND YES ITS NICE THAT I RESPECT(OR ATTENTION) BUT IT NOT WHY I'M HERE

I TOLD A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU PLAYERS WHEN I WAS A BOOKIE...ITS JUST MY TIME TO GIVE SOME BACK

BACK TO MONEY MANAGEMENT

THIS YEAR I WON AFL $475.00 CBB +$6165..NBA +$7196
NFL AND CFB (MAC) BOTH $59K....PLUS ROLLOVER MONEY OF $5700.....

HAVE NOT ADDED UP MY BASEBALL ROLLOVER MONEY AS OF NOW...

THE POINT IS...IN BASEBALL I HAVE ONLY BET $100 TO $400 A GAME AVG//// IN A SPORT I'M TRYING TO MASTER...

COULD I BET $2000 A GAME IN THIS SPORT...YES

MY AVG BET IN FOOTBALL IS ABOUT $1500 A GAME GOING BETWEEN $300-$5000.....THIS IS HOW I HAVE WON MONEY FOR 10 OUT OF 12 YEAR IN FOOTBALL

SOMEONE SAID::::What he did WAS to "chase a big loss" though.

NOT TRUE....ITS ABOUT CHASE MY TIME......IN SOME WAYS I WISH I LOST THIS ONE SO I HAVE MORE TIME FOR THE OTHER THINKS I WANT TO DO...

THAT IS WHY I MADE THAT BET LAST NIGHT...

IF I LOST 100K IN ONE YEAR I WOULD STILL BE UP IN THE LONG RUN....BUT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN....BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN TO GET OFF A DEAD SHIP...AND DO SOMETHING ELSE ....LIKE I DID LAST NIGHT...

DOING POSTING IS NOT EASY...YOU HAVE TO LET THING GO INTO YOUR EAR AND OUT....I HAVE LEARN THAT YOU CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.....I KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO THE BEST....AND I SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY

BACK TO BUSINESS

Tokens
congrats on getting back to Even Ace...nice call on HOU

Tokens
Amen!

ACE-ACE,
Well said, now I am off to play cribbage for the week end and not even going to look at baseball until after the All Star break, just thought I would say congrats on the win last night and good luck with whatever you do between now and football.
Crib29

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Crib29 said:
ACE-ACE,
Well said, now I am off to play cribbage for the week end and not even going to look at baseball until after the All Star break, just thought I would say congrats on the win last night and good luck with whatever you do between now and football.
Crib29

ENJOY YOUR TRIP....WE ALL NEED THAT BREAK:103631605

ACE-ACE

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
LOOKING AT 5 GAMES VS HOW I FIND VALUE IN A GAME

FLA
CUB
TEX
CWS
OVER DET 8 1/2

WAITING FOR SPREADSHEET TO SEE IF THERE IS A MATCH

LAST NIGHT I SPEND 3 HOURS LOOKING AT 6 GAMES....THAN I FOUND TWO AND PICK THEM APART....THAN ONCE I GOT HOU/GAME AS THE TOP PICK....I TOOK THAT GAME APART FOE A HOUR
3 DAYS AND HOURS TRYING TO FIND THAT GAME WEARS YOU DOWN
IF I HAD TO THAT EVERY DAY:smoking: .......!

BACK TO PLAYING % PLAYS....LESS TIME...BUT STILL GOOD
FOOTBALL IS SOME MUCH EASYER:suomi:

BACK SOON

ACE-ACE

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
gynecologist said:
smartz loves cleveland!!! 4 unit play for him!!

MUST BE BECAUSE OF THE 74 RUNS CLE/HAS IN LAST 10 GAMES...COULD BE A OVER PLAY ALSO

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
milwaukee...when will the sheet be up today?

thanks for your part last night:103631605

ace-ace

Tokens
As you stated Ace, but in other words, everything in life is a tradeoff..the sooner you realize this the easier life becomes..my thoughts on your play I wrote a few mins earlier on the other post where a couple of guys took shots at you..what you stated above pretty much verifies to me where your mind was.

As an aside two of my best friends (40 years) were Bookmakers..both very honorable and we are still very close.

I get very involved in football and will be looking forward to discusions with you and other posters when the season begins..I noted that CFB is one of your fortes..I focus more on the NFL but it will be interesting to exchange thoughts as to the probability of the outcome of various games.

Regards
tomg

Tokens
Ace, you're ACES. Pay no attention to the ballsmashers. :103631605

It really does take time to post though, like you say. I myself, am married, own a business, play golf twice a week with the guys, and lift weights. Even 10 or 15 minutes is alot at times.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
tomg27 said:
As you stated Ace, but in other words, everything in life is a tradeoff..the sooner you realize this the easier life becomes..my thoughts on your play I wrote a few mins earlier on the other post where a couple of guys took shots at you..what you stated above pretty much verifies to me where your mind was.

As an aside two of my best friends (40 years) were Bookmakers..both very honorable and we are still very close.

I get very involved in football and will be looking forward to discusions with you and other posters when the season begins..I noted that CFB is one of your fortes..I focus more on the NFL but it will be interesting to exchange thoughts as to the probability of the outcome of various games.

Regards
tomg

I read your other posted and you were right on.....when i was a bookie I told each one of them....you are not going to take all my money....and i dont want to take all of yours!!!....everyone think they can make a living from betting...only less than 10% can win in the long run....most should treat this as a hobby (its fun to be apart of a sports game by putting a little money on it).....one must take care of all the other parts of your life

ace-ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Ziti said:
Ace, you're ACES. Pay no attention to the ballsmashers. :103631605

It really does take time to post though, like you say. I myself, am married, own a business, play golf twice a week with the guys, and lift weights. Even 10 or 15 minutes is alot at times.

its all about time my friend and where you want to be :103631605

ACE-ACE

Tokens
ACE-ACE said:
milwaukee...when will the sheet be up today?

thanks for your part last night:103631605

ace-ace

Its time for the today sheet:drink:.

I'm happy that you won your money back yesterday Ace:suomi:

Last edited:

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Milwaukee said:
Its time for the today sheet:drink:.

I'm happy that you won your money back yesterday Ace:suomi:

BEEN WAITING FOR YOU MY FRIEND...YOU ARE THE MAN:suomi:

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
The Sheet Wants You To Look At 4 Games Picking

Atl
Hou
Laa
Det

One Comes Close Vs My Pick Vs The Spreadsheet Thats Fla

The Goal Today Is To Make Plus Money
My Pick Are Base On Two Diff Sheet And Me And 1 Other Capper Today....all Match Have Match In Some Way

My Bets

Fla..................................$254/$200 Best Bet

Tex Under 11..................$107/$100

Det Over 8 1/2...............$111/$100

Cle Over 9......................$107/$100

Laa..................................$150/$153

i Feel The Sheet Is Do...i Only Pick One Of The Over +6 Games And Fla That Was 5.6 With The Sheet And 5.7 With Me...and Two Other Cappers I Watch Is On It Also

Tokens
Thanks for the picks Ace. Im curious what the strategy is moving forward in baseball? Should you get down again would you be willing to make another large bet or just tread on? I think my biggest mistake in gambling is the need to start chasing. Its lead to some bad money management decisions, so any advice you give I love hearing. Thanks for the info.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
The Goodall said:
Thanks for the picks Ace. Im curious what the strategy is moving forward in baseball? Should you get down again would you be willing to make another large bet or just tread on? I think my biggest mistake in gambling is the need to start chasing. Its lead to some bad money management decisions, so any advice you give I love hearing. Thanks for the info.

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I READ POPS69 THREAD....HE SAID IF YOU DONT GET A PROFIT BY ALLSTAR GAME GET OUT....THAT AND THE FACT THAT FOOTBALL STARTS IN 3-4 WEEKS I MADE MY MOVE.....I FEEL THAT IF I CAN MAKE ENDS MEAL OF THE REST OF THE SEASON (ITS LIKE A NEW START AND MOST ONLY GET ONE SHOOT) I WILL TAKE THE LOST AND MOVE ON TO FOOTBALL.....IT WAS A ONE TIME THING.....BUT I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY I WOULD BE IN THE CFB FORUM!!!....EVERY THING YOU DO IN LIFE YOU GIVE UP SOMETHING ELSE...

ACE-ACE

STILL WILL BE OVER THERE SOON (CFB)

Tokens
Ace,
congrats on your play last night and getting your cash back. Really how long did the bookies think they were going to hang onto your cash?

Quick question for you. When you say you look at whps, do you mean whips? or are you talking about something else. Cause i noticed last night you had these very high numbers for ponson and said those were his whps the last 4 games and i know whip numbers arent as high as the numbers you posted, so your whps must be differnt. What does your whps stand for?
thanks and good luck
cd

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
cd329 said:
Ace,
congrats on your play last night and getting your cash back. Really how long did the bookies think they were going to hang onto your cash?

Quick question for you. When you say you look at whps, do you mean whips? or are you talking about something else. Cause i noticed last night you had these very high numbers for ponson and said those were his whps the last 4 games and i know whip numbers arent as high as the numbers you posted, so your whps must be differnt. What does your whps stand for?
thanks and good luck
cd

take the fla game today

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: small; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/bg1.gif); COLOR: lightgoldenrodyellow; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>Pitcher Detail </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white colSpan=14><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>Pitching Details for D Willis</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Starts Against Opponent </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4" colSpan=2>Profile for D Willis</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Team Record </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">6-11</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Streak </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Won 1</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">ROI </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">-28.6%</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">O/U </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">8-9</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">OU Streak </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Under 3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4"><TD>Start Situation</TD><TD align=middle>#</TD><TD align=middle>W-L</TD><TD align=middle>O/U</TD><TD align=middle>RPG</TD><TD align=middle>ERA</TD><TD align=middle>WHPG</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>All Games</TD><TD align=middle>17</TD><TD align=middle>6-11</TD><TD align=middle>8-9</TD><TD align=right>4.34</TD><TD align=right>4.03</TD><TD align=right>13.42</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Away</TD><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD align=middle>3-7</TD><TD align=middle>2-8</TD><TD align=right>2.50</TD><TD align=right>2.38</TD><TD align=right>10.94</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Away Fav</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-2</TD><TD align=right>2.35</TD><TD align=right>2.35</TD><TD align=right>10.17</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Away Dog</TD><TD align=middle>7</TD><TD align=middle>1-6</TD><TD align=middle>1-6</TD><TD align=right>2.56</TD><TD align=right>2.39</TD><TD align=right>11.28</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Favorite</TD><TD align=middle>7</TD><TD align=middle>5-2</TD><TD align=middle>4-3</TD><TD align=right>4.32</TD><TD align=right>4.14</TD><TD align=right>12.78</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Under Dog</TD><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD align=middle>1-9</TD><TD align=middle>4-6</TD><TD align=right>4.36</TD><TD align=right>3.95</TD><TD align=right>13.91</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4"><TD align=middle>Year</TD><TD align=middle>ERA</TD><TD align=middle>W-L</TD><TD align=middle>S/U</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2003</TD><TD align=middle>0.43</TD><TD align=middle>3-0</TD><TD align=middle>3-0</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2004</TD><TD align=middle>3.86</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD><TD align=middle>4-0</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2005</TD><TD align=middle>1.15</TD><TD align=middle>3-1</TD><TD align=middle>3-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>Pitching Details for J Lima</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Starts Against Opponent </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4" colSpan=2>Profile for J Lima</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Team Record </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">0-3</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Streak </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Lost 3</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">ROI </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">-100.0%</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">O/U </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">2-1</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">OU Streak </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Under 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4"><TD>Start Situation</TD><TD align=middle>#</TD><TD align=middle>W-L</TD><TD align=middle>O/U</TD><TD align=middle>RPG</TD><TD align=middle>ERA</TD><TD align=middle>WHPG</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>All Games</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>0-3</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD><TD align=right>9.41</TD><TD align=right>8.79</TD><TD align=right>17.57</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Home</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>21.60</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Home Fav</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Home Dog</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>21.60</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Favorite</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>Under Dog</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>0-3</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD><TD align=right>9.41</TD><TD align=right>8.79</TD><TD align=right>17.57</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4"><TD align=middle>Year</TD><TD align=middle>ERA</TD><TD align=middle>W-L</TD><TD align=middle>S/U</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>1998</TD><TD align=middle>1.13</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>1999</TD><TD align=middle>2.89</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD><TD align=middle>3-0</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2000</TD><TD align=middle>3.50</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2001</TD><TD align=middle>14.52</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"><TD>2004</TD><TD align=middle>0.00</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" bgColor=#ecece4 colSpan=14>Legend | return to top
up.gif
</IMG>
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white colSpan=14 height=10></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white colSpan=14><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: small; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/bg1.gif); COLOR: lightgoldenrodyellow; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=19>Pitcher Logs </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center" bgColor=white colSpan=19>Last 10 Starts for D Willis</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>Date</TD><TD align=left>Team</TD><TD>L</TD><TD align=left>Opponent</TD><TD>Score</TD><TD>POR</TD><TD>S/U</TD><TD>Line</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>O/U</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHPG</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD align=left>Opp Starter</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/11</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>H</TD><TD align=left>Atlanta</TD><TD>1-9</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+120</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>23.60</TD><TD>40.45</TD><TD>2 2/3</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=left>T Hudson</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/16</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>Atlanta</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+155</TD><TD>8½</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.00</TD><TD>10.00</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD align=left>T Hudson</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/21</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>Tampa Bay</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+120</TD><TD>8½</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.25</TD><TD>12.38</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD align=left>S Kazmir</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/27</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>H</TD><TD align=left>New York Mets</TD><TD>4-7</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+130</TD><TD>7½</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>3.00</TD><TD>16.50</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD align=left>T Glavine</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/02</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>Colorado</TD><TD>4-2</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>-110</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.57</TD><TD>10.29</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD align=left>J Fogg</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/07</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>San Francisco</TD><TD>8-1</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>-125</TD><TD>8½</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>1.00</TD><TD>10.00</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD align=left>J Wright</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/14</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>H</TD><TD align=left>Atlanta</TD><TD>6-5</TD><TD></TD><TD>W</TD><TD>-145</TD><TD>8½</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>6.43</TD><TD>14.14</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD align=left>J Thomson</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/20</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>Baltimore</TD><TD>6-2</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>+105</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.08</TD><TD>13.49</TD><TD>8 2/3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD align=left>D Cabrera</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/25</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>New York Yanks</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+150</TD><TD>9½</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.25</TD><TD>12.38</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD align=left>M Mussina</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>06/30</TD><TD align=left>Marlins</TD><TD>H</TD><TD align=left>Boston</TD><TD>5-2</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>-125</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>2.57</TD><TD>11.57</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD align=left>J Johnson</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e4e4e4; TEXT-ALIGN: center" bgColor=white colSpan=19>Last 10 Starts for J Lima</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ecece4; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>Date</TD><TD align=left>Team</TD><TD>L</TD><TD align=left>Opponent</TD><TD>Score</TD><TD>POR</TD><TD>S/U</TD><TD>Line</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>O/U</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHPG</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD align=left>Opp Starter</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/07</TD><TD align=left>Mets</TD><TD>H</TD><TD align=left>Atlanta</TD><TD>3-13</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+135</TD><TD>8½</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>9.00</TD><TD>21.60</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD align=left>J Smoltz</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/12</TD><TD align=left>Mets</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>Milwaukee</TD><TD>6-9</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+130</TD><TD>9½</TD><TD>O</TD><TD>9.64</TD><TD>15.42</TD><TD>4 2/3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD align=left>D Bush</TD></TR><TR style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>05/18</TD><TD align=left>Mets</TD><TD>R</TD><TD align=left>St Louis</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>+155</TD><TD>10½</TD><TD>U</TD><TD>7.71</TD><TD>15.42</TD><TD>4 2/3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD align=left>J Marquis</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: xx-small; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" bgColor=#ecece4 colSpan=14>Legend | return to top
up.gif
</IMG>
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white colSpan=14 height=10></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white colSpan=14><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: small; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/bg1.gif); COLOR: lightgoldenrodyellow; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=17>Pitcher Situations </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you can see this at http://www.jimfeist.com/MLBStats/expanded.aspx?game=76601

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com