Forum: NASCAR - Automobile Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Auto Racing or automobiles in general.

Thread: Brickyard 400

  1. #1 Brickyard 400 
    Living...vicariously through myself. BASEHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Quincy, Mass
    Posts
    8,456
    Another nice weekend last weekend in the Busch series +500.I had Harvick pegged to win last night as well but couldnt get home fast enough to bet it.Sucks when they finish qualifying 1 hour before the race.It actually fell right into the trend.Top 5 starting Chevys have been the play there recently....Hamlin was the only real choice in the top 5.

    Today Im going with Chevys,mostly RCR and one play I cant understand....probably too good to be true.

    Jeff Gordon Over Hamlin +120
    1 unit

    Kevin Harvick to win +700
    Bowyer TOP 3 +900
    and finally how does sportsbook.com justify this?
    Sadler Over Mears +240??? Mears a -300 fave....lol.Ill take a chance on Elliot.
    .50 unit each.

    GLTA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard TheRightSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    6,676
    What's up Base. I got just for fun JJ @+900. My wife is at the race. Never bet on a race before should be fun to watch now that money is involved.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard royalfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,910
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightSide
    What's up Base. I got just for fun JJ @+900. My wife is at the race. Never bet on a race before should be fun to watch now that money is involved.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Living...vicariously through myself. BASEHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Quincy, Mass
    Posts
    8,456
    Nice job RW you bastard........Johnson passed alot of cars yesterday.

    Harvick 3rd
    Bowyer 4th

    Fuck.

    I guess the books knew something about Sadler...he was gone as soon as the race started.Gordon couldnt even get up there to hedge the losses.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard royalfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,910
    Quote Originally Posted by BASEHEAD
    Nice job RW you bastard........Johnson passed alot of cars yesterday.

    Harvick 3rd
    Bowyer 4th

    Fuck.

    I guess the books knew something about Sadler...he was gone as soon as the race started.Gordon couldnt even get up there to hedge the losses.
    The books didn't know he would get in an accident, but the did know he had one of the worst cars in the thing. Was looking to fade him but juice was a bit out of control when tires we going to be an issue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Living...vicariously through myself. BASEHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Quincy, Mass
    Posts
    8,456
    Quote Originally Posted by royalfan
    The books didn't know he would get in an accident, but the did know he had one of the worst cars in the thing. Was looking to fade him but juice was a bit out of control when tires we going to be an issue.
    I knew he had a horrible car and that hes also a lame duck driver but that line was worth a shot vs Mears IMO.Mears has been known to get in toruble.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •