Call Frist's office directly 202-224-3344, Help stop the Internet Gambling bill

Search

Tokens
Let him know what you think.

Call and let this guy who wants to be president know what people all around the country think of his despicable tactic of attaching an internet gambling bill to a defense bill supporting the fine men and women of our armed forces who risk their lives everyday.

202-224-3344

Tokens
If that number doesn't work dial (202) 224-3121 and ask for Senator Frist's office.

head turd in the outhouse
Tokens
guys, i'm on the phone. guys he is fcking clueless!!!!! aide has no clue!!!!!!!!

head turd in the outhouse
Tokens
he said the good senator was out, the individual that knew about the bill was out as well and wanted me to leave a voice mail. i informed him as a veteran, business owner, and taxpayer it concerned me that he wanted to diminish not only my service but that of others in trying to attatch a bill impeding our rights to choose to a DOD funding measure. i also asked about the service record of Mr. Frist, guess what, he doesn't have one, i then informed him of the countless lives lost in defense of the constitution of this great nation, don't trivialize that by taking our freedoms one at a time. call this a**hole today and i'll send you the money for the phone bill, what's a couple dollars amongst friends....

Tokens
Your friend and mine...

The Honorable Senator Bill Frist, M.D.

<TABLE borderColor=lime cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=188 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=183><TABLE class=ContentBoxes borderColor=red cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=183 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><CENTER>
index.cfm
</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End IMAGE BORDER TABLE --></TD><TD width=5 rowSpan=3>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Washington, D.C.:
Office of Senator Bill Frist
509 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
202-224-3344
202-228-1264 (fax)

Nashville:
Office of Senator Bill Frist
28 White Bridge Road
Suite 211
Nashville, TN 37205
615-352-9411
615-352-9985 (fax)

Best Wishes...OF :howdy:

Tokens
If you want other items to discuss with the Honorable Senator here is another fun subject. A bit legthy, but worth a look.

Frist Issue Adds to GOP's Ethics Troubles

Sale of Stock Before Its Price Fell Gives Critics Opening to Target Senate Leadership

By Charles Babington and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, September 25, 2005; Page A06
<NITF>
Two federal inquiries into Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's stock sales have handed Democrats a chance to broaden their long-stated claim that Republicans push ethical boundaries and focus on laws that help the rich, political analysts said yesterday.</NITF>
<NITF>
Until now, such accusations have centered on the House and White House. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (Tex.) has been chastised three times by the chamber's ethics committee, and a Texas grand jury recently indicted a political action committee he had organized. The Bush administration's top federal procurement official, David H. Safavian, was arrested last week on charges of obstructing a criminal investigation into lobbyist Jack Abramoff, who has close ties to DeLay and other prominent GOP lawmakers.</NITF>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=238 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD width=10></TD><TD width=228>
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (Tenn.), second from right, enters the Senate chamber with House counterpart Tom DeLay (Tex.), left, in March. (By Chip Somodevilla -- Getty Images)

Politics Trivia

<!--Friday's Trivia

--><SCRIPT language=javascript><!--function poll_popup(url,mpoll_height){window.open(url,'multi','width=428,height='+mpoll_height+',status=no,scrollbars=yes');}function execForm(form_name,mpoll_section,mpoll_name,mpoll_template,mpoll_height){vote=(findVote(form_name));document.location.href = 'http://polls.washingtonpost.com/cgi-bin/multi_quiz?section='+mpoll_section+'&pollname='+mpoll_name+'&template='+mpoll_template+vote}function findVote(form_name){var params = '' ;var questions = findQuestions(form_name) ;var longest = eval("document."+form_name+".longest.value") ;for (var i = 0; i < questions; i++){var answer = eval("document."+form_name+".answer"+(i+1)) ;for (var count = 0; count < longest; count++){ // change count to # of answers!!!!if (typeof answer[count] == "undefined") break ;if ( count == 0 )params += "&answer"+(i+1)+"=" ;if (answer[count].checked == true)params += answer[count].value;}}params += "&questions="+questions ;// alert(params) ;return params ;}function findQuestions(form_name){return eval("document."+form_name+".questions.value") ;}// --></SCRIPT><FORM name=pollform792621882601><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=questions> <INPUT type=hidden value=4 name=longest>Who is the longest-serving chair of a standing committee in the Senate?

<INPUT type=radio value=a name=answer1>William B. Allison
<INPUT type=radio value=b name=answer1>Bob Dole
<INPUT type=radio value=c name=answer1>Richard Lugar
<INPUT type=radio value=d name=answer1>Thad Cochran

<INPUT onclick="execForm('pollform792621882601','politics','politics/trivia/091506.poll','politics/trivia/091506_results.htm','300')" type=button value=" Check Your Answer "> </FORM>

<SCRIPT src="http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/technorati/Technorati.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var technorati = new Technorati() ;technorati.setProperty('url','http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379_Technorati.html') ;technorati.article = new item('Frist Issue Adds to GOP\'s Ethics Troubles','http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379.html','Two federal inquiries into Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist\'s stock sales have handed Democrats a chance to broaden their long-stated claim that Republicans push ethical boundaries and focus on laws that help the rich, political analysts said yesterday.','Charles Babington and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum') ;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379_Technorati.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>document.write( technorati.getDisplaySidebar() );</SCRIPT>
Who's Blogging?

Read what bloggers are saying about this article.
<STYLE>#technorati_link a {color:#339900;}</STYLE>
icn-talkbubble.gif
Full List of Blogs (49 links) »
spacer.gif

Most Blogged About Articles
icn-talkbubble.gif
On washingtonpost.com | On the web
spacer.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><NITF>
Now, with the revelation that federal prosecutors and the Securities and Exchange Commission are looking into Frist's sale of hospital stock shortly before its value fell, Democrats are expanding their ethics accusations into the Senate's GOP leadership ranks.</NITF>
<NITF>
Activists in both parties agree it is much too early to say whether Frist (R-Tenn.) engaged in insider trading, a charge that could cripple his 2008 presidential hopes. But the mere launch of inquiries by the SEC and the Justice Department allows Democrats to claim that both House and Senate majority leaders operate under ethical clouds.</NITF>
<NITF>
"It is a drip, drip, drip," said former House majority leader Tony Coelho (D-Calif.), who knows the corrosive power of ethics charges. Coelho, who resigned in 1989 following accusations about a loan deal, said, "With DeLay and now Frist, it's a buildup of arrogance of power. . . . With [President] Bush's numbers down, this could be a very negative thing for the Republicans."</NITF>
<NITF>
Democratic consultant Jenny Backus said many Americans already think "things are rotten" in the capital's Republican-dominated political circles.

"To have the Senate majority leader under an ethics cloud is going to drive this point home for the voters," she said.</NITF>
<NITF>
Republicans expressed confidence in Frist and his ability to weather the controversy. "Democrats will try to make a lot out of this and pounce on whatever they can," said Nicholas E. Calio, a former aide to both Presidents Bush. "To me, it's inconceivable that he [Frist] would sell stock based on inside information. He doesn't need the money."</NITF>
<NITF>
In carefully worded statements, Frist's office has said the senator instructed managers of his "qualified blind trust" in June to sell his family's shares in HCA Inc., the nation's largest hospital chain, founded by Frist's father and brother. A month later, the stock's price dropped 9 percent after the company predicted weakening earnings. It is illegal to trade stocks based on inside information. Frist, a wealthy surgeon, "had no information about the company or its performance that was not available to the public when he directed the trustees to sell the HCA stock," his office said.</NITF>
<NITF>The senator's spokesmen say he sold the HCA stock to avoid possible conflicts of interest as Congress deals with health care legislation. For years, however, Frist had rejected arguments that his stock holdings could cause a possible conflict.</NITF>
<NITF>
Frist, asked in a January 2003 TV interview whether he should sell his HCA stock, replied that his assets were in a blind trust and, "as far as I know, I own no HCA stock." Referring to his trust and those of his family, he added: "It is illegal right now for me to know what the composition of those trusts are. So I have no idea."</NITF>
<NITF>
Financial disclosure documents filed with the Secretary of the Senate by the trustees, and reviewed Friday by the Associated Press, show that two weeks before the interview, a trustee notified Frist that HCA stock had been contributed to his trust. Spokesman Bob Stevenson said yesterday that Frist was truthful in the TV interview because the trustee can sell assets at any time without notifying the senator, and, therefore, on any given day the trust's contents are unknown to him. Stevenson said Frist declined to be interviewed for this article.</NITF>
<NITF>
The Senate Ethics Manual allows a lawmaker to instruct the trustee of a qualified blind trust "to sell all of an asset" if the senator determines it "creates a conflict of interest or the appearance thereof due to the subsequent assumptions of duties" by the senator.

Some nonpartisan analysts said the Frist case could fizzle, in legal and political terms, if anything short of insider trading is proved. For one thing, they say, the story has broken at a time when hurricanes are dominating the national news. Moreover, they say, questions of blind trusts and stock transactions may prove too arcane to captivate the average voter.</NITF>
<NITF>"I'm not yet convinced that the cloud over Frist is all that dark and all that big," said Stuart Rothenberg of the nonpartisan Rothenberg Political Report. "The Democrats are going to have to make the case about party corruption. What's more, this is a stock deal. Partisan people will say this proves a lot. Other people will say, 'Stocks and trusts, I don't know this stuff.' "</NITF>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=238 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD width=10></TD><TD width=228>
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (Tenn.), second from right, enters the Senate chamber with House counterpart Tom DeLay (Tex.), left, in March. (By Chip Somodevilla -- Getty Images)

Politics Trivia

<!--Friday's Trivia

--><SCRIPT language=javascript><!--function poll_popup(url,mpoll_height){window.open(url,'multi','width=428,height='+mpoll_height+',status=no,scrollbars=yes');}function execForm(form_name,mpoll_section,mpoll_name,mpoll_template,mpoll_height){vote=(findVote(form_name));document.location.href = 'http://polls.washingtonpost.com/cgi-bin/multi_quiz?section='+mpoll_section+'&pollname='+mpoll_name+'&template='+mpoll_template+vote}function findVote(form_name){var params = '' ;var questions = findQuestions(form_name) ;var longest = eval("document."+form_name+".longest.value") ;for (var i = 0; i < questions; i++){var answer = eval("document."+form_name+".answer"+(i+1)) ;for (var count = 0; count < longest; count++){ // change count to # of answers!!!!if (typeof answer[count] == "undefined") break ;if ( count == 0 )params += "&answer"+(i+1)+"=" ;if (answer[count].checked == true)params += answer[count].value;}}params += "&questions="+questions ;// alert(params) ;return params ;}function findQuestions(form_name){return eval("document."+form_name+".questions.value") ;}// --></SCRIPT><FORM name=pollform792621882601><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=questions> <INPUT type=hidden value=4 name=longest>Who is the longest-serving chair of a standing committee in the Senate?

<INPUT type=radio value=a name=answer1>William B. Allison
<INPUT type=radio value=b name=answer1>Bob Dole
<INPUT type=radio value=c name=answer1>Richard Lugar
<INPUT type=radio value=d name=answer1>Thad Cochran

<INPUT onclick="execForm('pollform792621882601','politics','politics/trivia/091506.poll','politics/trivia/091506_results.htm','300')" type=button value=" Check Your Answer "> </FORM>

<SCRIPT src="http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/technorati/Technorati.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var technorati = new Technorati() ;technorati.setProperty('url','http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379_Technorati.html') ;technorati.article = new item('Frist Issue Adds to GOP\'s Ethics Troubles','http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379.html','Two federal inquiries into Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist\'s stock sales have handed Democrats a chance to broaden their long-stated claim that Republicans push ethical boundaries and focus on laws that help the rich, political analysts said yesterday.','Charles Babington and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum') ;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/24/AR2005092401379_Technorati.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>document.write( technorati.getDisplaySidebar() );</SCRIPT>
Who's Blogging?

Read what bloggers are saying about this article.
icn-talkbubble.gif
Full List of Blogs (49 links) »
spacer.gif

Most Blogged About Articles
icn-talkbubble.gif
On washingtonpost.com | On the web
spacer.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<NITF>
Backus disagrees. Average Americans, she said, understand the notion of powerful and privileged people getting sweetheart deals. Many are already suspicious of a Republican Party that pushes tax cuts, bankruptcy policies and other measures that disproportionately benefit the wealthy, she said.</NITF>
<NITF>
In fact, Backus said, DeLay's controversial dealings with Texas campaign finance laws and legislative redistricting are more difficult to explain than the questions surrounding Frist. "You have to talk a lot of Washington talk" to outline the case against DeLay, she said. People will more readily grasp the implications of a "less-than-blind trust" and GOP leaders who seem more intent on "the interests of their friends than the interests of the American people."</NITF>
<NITF>
Backus also noted that ethics inquiries sometimes claim unintended victims. For instance, she said, Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales's possible shot at a Supreme Court seat could be complicated by the fact that his Justice Department is scrutinizing the leader of the Senate, which will confirm or reject the next nominee.</NITF>
<NITF>
Another Democratic consultant, Jim Jordan, said Frist's troubles could prompt other GOP senators to view him warily, just as some House Republicans worry that DeLay's ethical lapses might tarnish them. "The interesting question is whether rank-and-file Republican members decide to try to save themselves by throwing their corrupt leadership overboard," Jordan said.</NITF>
<NITF>
Charlie Cook of the independent Cook Political Report said the Frist news comes at a time of sagging approval ratings and other problems for the Republican Party. "You wonder if it's death by a thousand cuts," he said. "All these little bitty scandals. Individually they don't amount to much. Collectively they sort of add up."</NITF>
<NITF>
"The biggest toll," Cook said, "is for Frist's presidential aspirations. They were already on the ropes. He's not gotten good reviews as the Republican leader in the Senate. . . . The guy is pretty damaged merchandise in terms of presidential aspirations."</NITF>

</NITF>

Good stuff.

Tokens
Let us know when he's in his office.

Sounds fruitless to call unless he's there!

Most of us have cell phones with free where ever raoming let;s pound him.

Tokens
When attaching bills to nonrelated bills to sneak them through or insider trading become boring topics, add some spice with this tax saving fund raising. I am sure this will provide more quality conversation besides gambling and insider trading.

Frist's AIDS Charity Paid Consultants
By Jonathan M. Katz and John Solomon
The Associated Press
Saturday 17 December 2005

Washington - Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist's AIDS charity paid nearly a half-million dollars in consulting fees to members of his political inner circle, according to tax returns providing the first financial accounting of the presidential hopeful's nonprofit.

The returns for World of Hope Inc., obtained by The Associated Press, also show the charity raised the lion's share of its $4.4 million from just 18 sources. They gave between $97,950 and $267,735 each to help fund Frist's efforts to fight AIDS.

The tax forms, filed nine months after they were first due, do not identify the 18 major donors by name.

Frist's lawyer, Alex Vogel, said Friday that he would not give their names because tax law does not require their public disclosure. Frist's office provided a list of 96 donors who were supportive of the charity, but did not say how much each contributed.

The donors included several corporations with frequent business before Congress, such as insurer Blue Cross/Blue Shield, manufacturer 3M, drug maker Eli Lilly and the Goldman Sachs investment firm.

World of Hope gave $3 million it raised to charitable AIDS causes, such as Africare and evangelical Christian groups with ties to Republicans - Franklin Graham's Samaritan Purse and the Rev. Luis Cortes' Esperanza USA, for example.

The rest of the money went to overhead. That included $456,125 in consulting fees to two firms run by Frist's longtime political fundraiser, Linus Catignani. One is jointly run by Linda Bond, the wife of Sen. Christopher "Kit" Bond, R-Mo.

The charity also hired the law firm of Vogel's wife, Jill Holtzman Vogel, and Frist's Tennessee accountant, Deborah Kolarich.

Kolarich's name recently surfaced in an e-mail involving Frist's controversial sale of stock in his family founded health care company. That transaction is now under federal investigation.

Jill Holtzman Vogel, who is raising money for a run for the state Senate in Virginia in 2007, has received thousands in contributions this year from Catignani & Bond and from her husband, among numerous other sources, according to data released by the Virginia Public Access Project.

Alex Vogel said Frist picked people to work on his charity whom he trusted and knew, such as Vogel's wife, and was proud that overhead costs amounted to less than $1 of every $5 raised. "It's leaner than the average charity," Vogel said.

Frist is listed as the charity's president and his wife was listed as secretary. Neither was compensated.

Political experts said both the size of charity's big donations and its consulting fees raise questions about whether the tax-exempt group benefited Frist's political ambitions.

"One of the things people who are running for president try to do is keep their fundraising staff and political people close at hand. And one of the ways you can do that is by putting them in some sort of organization you run," said Larry Noble, the government's former chief election lawyer who now runs the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics that studies fundraising.

Kent Cooper, the Federal Election Commission's former public disclosure chief, said the big donors' motives are also suspect.

"These tax deductible gifts were earmarked through Senator Frist," Cooper said. "They were raised in the political arena at the 2004 Republican Convention and the natural question is were they given to the Senate majority leader to gain favor or were they given for true charitable purposes?"

Cooper said the consulting fees were "excessively high" and the fact that they were "paid to primarily political consultants also raises questions about the long-range strategic benefits for the 2008 presidential race."

A charity could lose its tax-exempt status if it is found to be involved with political activity, said Marcus S. Owens, a former director of the Internal Revenue Service's Exempt Organizations Division.

"If the IRS were to conduct an examination, what they would look for would be the relationship between the organization and any incumbent politician or candidate," Owens said. "They'd be particularly interested in transactions of money or assistance of any kind being provided."

Frist formed the charity in 2003. It drew attention in August 2004 when it held a benefit concert in New York during the Republican National Convention at which President Bush was nominated for re-election.

The group's 2004 tax return was due April 15, 2005, but it filed for two extensions and only reported its activity to the IRS last month.

The tax forms show at least 11 of the charity's 18 biggest donors gave $97,950 each, that one gave $100,000 and that the rest gave more than $245,000 each.

Vogel said Catignani was paid the fees because he helped arrange the New York concert that featured country stars Brooks & Dunn, handling both the event arrangements and fundraising.

The tax forms show Catignani's fundraising firm, Catignani & Bond, was paid a total of $276,125 and his event-planning arm, Consulting Services Group, was paid $180,000.

The amount Catignani was paid by Frist's charity in 2004 is roughly the same as what his firms received over the past three years for work for Frist's political action committee, Volunteer PAC. The firm collected $523,666 in fees from the PAC since 2003, FEC records show.

World of Hope's beneficiaries include evangelical Christian groups with Republican connections.

Cortes, Esperanza USA's president, is an influential evangelical leader who hosted Bush at this year's National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast.

Frist has worked and traveled extensively with Samaritan's Purse in Africa as well as during the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Franklin Graham is the son of the Rev. Billy Graham.

Weeks before Frist's convention fundraiser, the senate leader traveled to Chad, Sudan and Kenya on a trip underwritten by Samaritan's Purse, Senate records show.

Samaritan's Purse spokesman Jeremy Blume said the $490,000 that World of Hope donated to Samaritan's Purse in 2004 was spent on AIDS programs in sub-Saharan Africa.

The recipients of the charity's money were Africare, Samaritan's Purse, Esperanza USA, Nashville's Meharry Medical College, Taso-Uganda and Save the Children.
-------
More gtood stuff.

Best Wishes...OF :howdy: <!--htdig_noindex-->

Tokens
If this bill passess, what is next, can someone with knowledge explain. Is it banning all books from taking U.S. clients, how will it affect this season?

Tokens
BadCo said:
Let us know when he's in his office.

Sounds fruitless to call unless he's there!

Most of us have cell phones with free where ever raoming let;s pound him.

From my knowledge he won't answer the phone, it will always be his secretary or some jag answering the phones just passing messages on.

Tokens
Also, support Senator Richard C. Shelby (R-AL) Chariman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs. You may not get through to Frist, but this guy has his ear for certain. You know what to say to him I hope.

DC Address: The Honorable Richard C. Shelby
United States Senate
110 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-0103
DC Phone: 202-224-5744
DC Fax: 202-224-3416

Tokens
Ohhhh you guys want some phone numbers?

ok how is this? a partial list of the county chairpersons for the State Republican Party of Tennesse.

Tell them to pass your message up the ladder

Note: These people (for the most part) are everyday people, they'll listen and talk to you (and each other) call 'em and get them buzzing about how this internet gambling bill aint the best thing right now.

Mr. David Massengill
Phone: (865) 567-1375<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
Ms. Barbara Blanton
Phone: (931) 684-6761
Work Phone: (931) 684-3504<o:p></o:p>

Mr. James Peach
Phone: (731) 431-6633
Work Phone: (800) 248-3064<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Reuben Watkins
Phone: (423) 447-8504<o:p></o:p>

Mr. David R. Bennett
Phone: (865) 681-2230
Work Phone: (865) 273-5719
Fax: (865) 273-5705<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Jonathon Cantrell
Phone: (423) 421-2400<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Josh Parker
Phone: (423) 566-1711<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Larry Davis
Phone: (615) 765-5269
Work Phone: (615) 563-2916
Fax: (615) 563-6016<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Jay Nidiffer
Phone: (423) 474-6283<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Jason Laws
Phone: (615) 792-6127<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Betsy N. Beshires
Phone: (731) 989-9355
Fax: (731) 989-3272<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Judi Swilling
Phone: (423) 626-4455<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Wanda Daniels
Phone: (931) 243-3802<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Dan Ford
Phone: (423) 487-2345
Work Phone: (423) 487-2277<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Harold Liner
Phone: (931) 455-2312<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Kathie Smith
Phone: (931) 456-1808<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Jon Crisp
Phone: (615) 646-2616
Work Phone: (615) 777-0001<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Grafton Dodd
Phone: (731) 847-2257<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Kennith Vanatta
Phone: (615) 597-8110<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Mike Petty
Work Phone: (615) 446-3742<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Linda Roberts
Phone: (731) 286-6061<o:p></o:p>

Dr. Jamie H. Jenkins
Phone: (901) 465-8887
Work Phone: (901) 757-7777<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Joe L. "Joey" Williams
Phone: (931) 879-5417
Work Phone: (931) 260-0368
Fax: (931) 879-5417<o:p></o:p>

Mrs. Janet Doran
Phone: (931) 649-3995<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Sam Gregory
Phone: (731) 686-2079
Work Phone: (731) 686-0888
Fax: (731) 686-0657<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Sonia Cushman
Phone: (931) 424-3791<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Dustin J. Stratton
Phone: (865) 828-3358
Work Phone: (865) 212-3800
Fax: (865) 212-3700<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Lloyd (Hoot) Bowers
Phone: (423) 639-4276<o:p></o:p>

Mrs. Brenda Lucille Scissom
Phone: (931) 592-5868
Fax: (931) 592-5868<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Terry Davenport
Phone: (423) 748-3960
Work Phone: (423) 318-2606<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Bobby Wood
Phone: (423) 344-5534<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Thomas J. Harrison V
Phone: (423) 733-2370
Work Phone: (423) 733-2981<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Andrea Young
Phone: (731) 658-9388
Fax: (731) 658-7780<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Logan Collier
Phone: (731) 926-1354<o:p></o:p>

Ms. Cecile Testerman
Phone: (423) 921-8591
Work Phone: (423) 923-0161<o:p></o:p>

Mrs. John Gallaspy
Phone: (731) 779-0798<o:p></o:p>

Mr. Danny Blankenship
Phone: (731) 968-4652
Work Phone: (731) 968-4652
Fax: (731) 967-9462

Tokens
Just read on another site that a lobbyist told them this bill is likely to pass.

I spoke with an aide in Frist's office who confessed to not understanding why this was being attached to a defense authorization bill. I informed him that I do not intend to vote for or contribute to any Republican if his Senator follows through with this tactic.He asked that I call back Monday when he should have more answers.

Frist intends to insert a version of HR4411 into the defense conference report. Defense conference committee negotiations are in progress and a proposed bill could be made public as early as Tuesday online.

Please keep calling your Senator's office.

Tokens
kwalder said:
I spoke with an aide in Frist's office who confessed to not understanding why this was being attached to a defense authorization bill. I informed him that I do not intend to vote for or contribute to any Republican if his Senator follows through with this tactic.He asked that I call back Monday when he should have more answers.

Frist intends to insert a version of HR4411 into the defense conference report. Defense conference committee negotiations are in progress and a proposed bill could be made public as early as Tuesday online.

Please keep calling your Senator's office.

Thanks for the update.

Tokens
This guy is incredible.

He makes Saddam look like a princess.

How did the Republicans find such scum?

Sean

Tokens
sean1 said:
This guy is incredible.

He makes Saddam look like a princess.

How did the Republicans find such scum?

Sean

Appears they are finding quite a few that fit this bill lately. :pucking:

Tokens
People--PLEASE
These folks do very very very well what this old country boy first heard in New York City.

An older Jewish man, took pity on me doing my job and told me the most important words about public jobs; I've ever heard...
He said to me ---"son, You've jot to look British and talk Yiddish"

For years, I did not know what he was talking about.
Those of you that have listened on the phone to aides....THEY KNOW!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_michel
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com