Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Espn360

1. #1 Espn360 
    Cui servire est regnare Brock Landers's Avatar
    What the fuck is the scam? i want to watch Purdue/Missouri and its on ESPN360. Seems to have something to do with my ISP, but i don't think mine provides this. I already have ESPN full court, but this looks like yet another scam for ESPN to make money as its outside the scope of even full court!

Right here ESPN!

Im getting it online now.

Oops, its just the Loyola game from the other night.

yeah, i'd like to know who gets this live...it has to exclude half their fucking target audience!

Well with this link you will find out if you ISP supports ESPN 360, mine doesn't so i am SOL..no matter what, i can't even pay to watch this LOL

http://static.espn.go.com/broadband/ebb2/360SiteRedesignStaging/index9.html?affiliate=affiliate

RX Junior
    actually, you can get espn360 on any isp...i had this problem during football season because cox doesn't support it. all you need is for someone who has access to post the link and then you can click on it and watch via any internet enabled computer. i'd help you out if i had, but someone should be able to get you the link. could also try fan message boards of the two schools, someone should have it posted...

RX Junior