Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Anyone else have this problem with Royal?

1. #1 Anyone else have this problem with Royal? 
    RX Senior
    The weirdest thing happens with Royal. I was wondering if this happens to anyone else. In the morning and late at night, the website works fine. But every day, around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, I can't get the page to load, and this lasts through the rest of the day. I get an error page saying "There was an internal error," and I am forwarded to this link:

http://www.betroyal.com/customErrorP...opDefault.aspx

But again, this problem only occurs in the afternoons, and it is always fine by late at night and the next morning.

I haven't contacted them yet, was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else, or is it just me?

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    Yes

Here's an alternate, if mods let the link stand ?

http://vip.betroyal.com/

RX Wizard
    none of royals sites ever work good for me,been that way for several years

True

I feel I owe these guys some action for bailing me out of Blue Marlin, so I've gone back.

I wouldn't really suggest most play there, they have a few things I like and some different lines.

I got LAL +6.5 there close to gametime when +6 was the common number.

I got a couple wd's last week, but I had to get Roberto to assist.

They probably should be way down anybody's list of books, maybe your 15th out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    I got a couple wd's last week, but I had to get Roberto to assist.

They probably should be way down anybody's list of books, maybe your 15th out.
    They are terrible...beyond terrible.

15th out??? I could name 50 better.

I have my reasons for playing there, I assure you. I wouldn't exactly say I suggested people send their monies to "the book of kings". It's clearly a risk vs. reward deal for me.

RX Senior
    There's nothing wrong with Royal right now. I know many people have had issues in the past, but I haven't had any problems with them except for the technical website problems, which I will see if I can get fixed.

While their payouts are slower than most places, I have received several $2500 withdrawals recently without much of a problem. And they offer several things that make it worth playing at.

I would rate them around C+.

Doug, thanks for that link, I will see if it works tomorrow when I get the error message. I was hoping some techies in here might be able to explain why this is happening, but I guess not.

Royal is kind of a strange book, they will give a good bonus, they have done bailouts.

Use them at your own risk, I don't particurally think most RX players should go there. They are a cut below SIA, perhaps a slice better than SBG.

RX Senior
    Doug, the link worked. Thanks for your help.

RX Junior
    Royal bailed me out of a bad book, i did the rollover and received my funds within 24 hours. i still play there because of their assistance and have had no issues.

Pretty decent of them to do bailouts. The one I got was excellent, no matching deposit, roll the Blue Marlin balance 10X, that was it. I guess they didn't think I could do it, but I did, and had just about the same balance. It took a few weeks to finally get to Kevin and get paid.

More recent bailouts have tougher terms, and don't really fully bail out the player stiffed, but it's better than nothing. They even sent a turkey a year later, and I had never deposited a cent, at that point.