Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Protest

I was thinking we should all write our congressional folks and thank them for passing the legislation to protect us and we will go back to betting with locals. Much safer and easier to launder money LOL. At least we still have the lottery!

I'm in for the march. I got my trident!

Respect My Steez Poker King Jim's Avatar
    I'm down for a march on Washington. And if you want to storm the white house Im down for that too

RX Senior
    The only way you make a difference is if you can get 100,000 or 200,000 people to march. Could it be done? Yes. Would it be easy? No.

If you could get 200,000 there on a weekday, walking around the white house or capital, you would completely stop traffic and cause havic. You'd be on every tv channel.

You'd have to repeat a few times for full effect.

About 10 years ago, 5 guys protested getting speeding tickets for going over 55 on the beltway. They got in a line and circled at 55 for hours. They backed up traffic for miles and miles... I believe their tickets were dropped in exchange for them agreeing to stop their protest.

Sean

Can you imagine 200,000 gamblers in one place.

There would be action on everything.

Also I think if there are that many of us out shape,sit on the couch and watch football guys it aint going to be to scary