Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Is everyone tired of talking about Neteller and Pinnacle?

    Lets talk about the real story. The mighty ones. The new Americas team. The team thats going to break the SI curse. The team thats taking the world by storm! The great and wondrous New Orleans Saints.

    This is the bandwagon thread. Jump on now while you still can.

    WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT!!!!

    SAINTS 38 BEARS 7

    KICK THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!:suomi:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    20,353
    Love your enthusiasm, but I believe the Aints come back to earth Sunday, but good luck to you anyway, you have suffered enough seasons....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Buried Alive after week 2 of the NFL PyRo CaPPer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,241
    Come back to Earth? People need to start realizing that this is a pretty good foobtall team..Forget that their name on the Jersey is the "Saints"...These guys are also 6-2 on the road!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14,321
    Who dat? Dat Da Bears.

    Great season for the Saints, they should be proud of themselves even after they lose tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR
    anyway, you have suffered enough seasons....
    Yes I have, and thanks for the good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by PyRo CaPPer
    Come back to Earth? People need to start realizing that this is a pretty good foobtall team..Forget that their name on the Jersey is the "Saints"...These guys are also 6-2 on the road!
    Thank you PC, Some people get it, and you are one of them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by D2bets
    Who dat? Dat Da Bears.

    Great season for the Saints, they should be proud of themselves even after they lose tomorrow.
    Yes it would be a great season, even if they lost tommorow, but why talk about hypotheticals. Aint gona happen.

    All the way.

    Oh when the saints go marching in!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior ClubmanCoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada - Land of the Free
    Posts
    4,564
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior bulldog77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,554
    Saints!!!!!! People are saying Bears have the advantage in bad weather but forget that the interior lines of Saints are superior to Bears,too. I didn't see eagles do anything but run into a brick wall when testing the interior of saints' D. And you better be able to run there tommorrow.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14,321
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog77
    Saints!!!!!! People are saying Bears have the advantage in bad weather but forget that the interior lines of Saints are superior to Bears,too. I didn't see eagles do anything but run into a brick wall when testing the interior of saints' D. And you better be able to run there tommorrow.
    The Saints interior lines is not superior. Who are we talking about for the Saints D tackles....Brian Young and Antwan Lake? Are you kidding me?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by D2bets
    The Saints interior lines is not superior. Who are we talking about for the Saints D tackles....Brian Young and Antwan Lake? Are you kidding me?
    Hollis Thomas would have been 1st team all pro if the NFL did not suspend him for taking medication. Hes back now, and the Saints have the most underated defense in the NFL.

    For those who say the saints have not D, they simply do not understand.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubmanCoop
    Thanks, I told everyone I would be back to talk saints, im just tired of talking about Pinnacle and Neteller.

    Done with all that. Got some money in Matchbook, and thats it.
    Done with that till the dust settles.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior bulldog77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,554
    Saints defensive line is vastly superior to Bears'. Loss of Tommie Harris has created a hole in their line that Bears have never been able to correct.
    Tank Johnson would only be effective if they let him bring a gun or two with him but I think they confiscated those so he's back to sieve city!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior bulldog77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,554
    Who Dey Say gonna beat Dem Saints? Don't know but sure as hell ain't Dem Bears!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    LasVegas
    Posts
    2,291
    Da Bears 38 aint got nothing coming - 3. Keep the bag handy. You will need it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbear
    Da Bears 38 aint got nothing coming - 3. Keep the bag handy. You will need it.
    this game will be over before halftime.

    The Saints is going to whip you boys worse than Caralina did last season. No bag needed.

    Once the saints take care of Chicago, its off to Miami, where we whip the shit out of whatever the AFC has to offer.

    After that, its time to start the dynasty. We have alot of making up to do.

    10 years from now, im predicting right here and right now, that the Saints will have more Superbowl rings than any other team in NFL history.
    The saints will average 1 SB every 2 years for the next decade.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    20,353
    You, Chop, are on more drugs than M. Vick.....I feel for ya, but your enthusiasm for your home team is remarkable....you remind me of me back in 1980 when Philly won everything.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    663
    Da Saints will win Sunday good luck chop I got 5 units ridin on em to win this game Saints gonna whoop da Bears today.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Stumblin' around, drunk on burgundy wine. WharfRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    down by the docks of the city
    Posts
    4,385
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR
    You, Chop, are on more drugs than M. Vick.....I feel for ya, but your enthusiasm for your home team is remarkable....you remind me of me back in 1980 when Philly won everything.....
    he reminds me of me until i had my heart broken a half dozen times, by horrible franchises no less (rams, bucs, panthers and now saints)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Rx. Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the year that has been so improbable... the impossible has happened!
    Posts
    2,915
    Aints are going to get killed tomorrow. Bet on that.

    Why? Because it's Lang's 300 dime play.... he's lost like 300 dimes since Sunday. hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Moderated Schouest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK
    Is everyone tired of talking about Neteller and Pinnacle?

    Lets talk about the real story. The mighty ones. The new Americas team. The team thats going to break the SI curse. The team thats taking the world by storm! The great and wondrous New Orleans Saints.

    This is the bandwagon thread. Jump on now while you still can.

    WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT!!!!

    SAINTS 38 BEARS 7

    KICK THAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!:suomi:
    38-7 ????

    What a fuckin homer !!!









    NEW ORLEANS 27-13


    GEAUX SAINTS !!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Moderated Schouest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPTALK
    Hollis Thomas would have been 1st team all pro if the NFL did not suspend him for taking medication. Hes back now, and the Saints have the most underated defense in the NFL.

    For those who say the saints have not D, they simply do not understand.
    Agree...that big lump of shit is impossible to move !!

    Kinda like Norman Hand was when the Saints propped him up..but Thomas can actually get through the line and harass the QB too....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local CHOPTALK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homerville
    Posts
    29,051
    You guys are really going to enjoy my dynasty thread coming on FEB 5th.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Florida/Missisissippi
    Posts
    13,247
    I bet the Bears 2 (-103) early in the week but finding myself leaning more towards the Saints of late for some reason. One thing I will say is the Saints are going to be a team to be reckoned with in the next few years. This might be one of those teams that gets a good feel in the playoffs this year and loses tomorrow, but comes back loaded for bear (pun intended) the following year.

    I'll be looking for a reduced juice +3 and probably get off the game, +3- would be even better. After some thought I don't think Bears will dominate like I did at first, probably going to be close. Problems for NO is their defense can look great at times but also they are bad about giving up big plays. The other thing that concerns me about a play on them is the weather, coming from Tampa I see these warm weather teams that struggle in big games when it's real cold outside.

    Prediction - Bears 21-20.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior d ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    239
    No dome team has won a nfc championship on the road out of a dome. I've never seen home field advantage more evident then in this game.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •