BillHill999's 2007 MLB Thread

Search

Tokens
Good luck to all, I hope my insight earns us some money.

YTD 0-0

FUTURES:
NY METS UNDER 89 1/2 WINS - 1 UNIT

Starting pitching wins, Mets have a shaky rotation with an aging Tom Glavine, a hurting and also aging Orlando Hernandez, still unproven John Maine, and a very overrated Oliver Perez.

FUTURES:
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS OVER 79 1/2 WINS - 1 UNIT

As previously stated, starting pitching wins, D-Backs feature a rotation of a very underated Brandon Webb at the top, who should get 15 wins.
Randy Johnson seems rejuvinated in the desert, and will lend wisdom to Webb as well. Livian Hernadez is a fine number 3 starter, and the crafty southpaw Doug Davis should pitch in 10 wins.
The lineup lacks big boppers, but the Conor Jackson, Stephen Drew etc. etc. kiddy corps have upside potential, but the pitching staff is the main reason D-Backs will finish slightly over .500 at say 84-78.

MONDAY APRIL 1 PLAYS :

ST. LOUIS OVER NEW YORK - 1 UNIT - 145
ST. LOUIS/NEW YORK UNDER 7 1/2 - 1 UNIT +135

Baseball handicapping 101 states starting pitching wins, Chris Carpenter is (along with Roy Oswalt) the National League's premier starter.
The current Met roster is 32-141 (.244) lifetime against Carpenter, and those numbers come down further due to the fact the only Met who hits Carpenter on a regular basis (10-26) is Damion Easly and he rides the pine as Jose Reyes's backup insurance plan.

Conversly the Cardinal bats own Tom Glavine 62-206 (.301) with a hefty .390 on base percentage.
Pujols feasts on Glavine to the tune of 9-20 (.450) and Rolen's 19-53 (.358) should generate enough runs to give Carpenter a comfrotable 4-1 type win here.

I'm never happy about laying -145 in a game, but this one I'm easy with, I think Carpenter -145 at home on a cold opening season night is a good value, and speaking of values, how can you not love getting +135 on the under 7 1/2 featuring two tremendous starters on a cold night.

1 unit each play.
Good luck all.

Tokens
Carpenter looked flat, Glavine was the better pitcher
St. Louis ticket gets flushed - 145
The under ticket gets cashed +135
We move on.........

YTD 1-1 -10

MONDAY APRIL 2 PLAYS

TORONTO BLUE JAYS - 115 1 UNIT
ATLANTA/PHILADELPHIA UNDER 9 - 105 1 UNIT

Like Halladay in this spot.
Halladay has proven success against this Tiger lineup (22-101 .218) with the exception of Pudge.
Bonderman's is a fine starter, two time 14 game winner, the feeling here is Halladay clearly outclasses him, also, Stairs and Wells hits Bonderman well.
Tigers come back to earth in 2007, Blue Jays win this as a road fave.
(There is a reason why the Tigers are an opening day home dog.)
1 unit-Toronto

While breaking down todays slate, I noticed Smoltz and Myres are amazingly stingy against their opponents.
Philles are 27-113 (.239) against Smoltz. Pat Burrell is 1-23 (.043) only Rollins and Utley have had success.
Conversly Myres owns the Braves bats, Atlanta is 42-195 (.215).
he owns Andruw Jones and Jeff Francouer in particular, both under .200.
With that lumber silenced, I don't see nine runs total here.
Under 9 1 unit.

Good luck to all, thanks for reading.
-Bill

Rx Wizard
Tokens
Bill-

you are my sleeper poster of the year in the baseball forum. Come the end of the season I predict you will have a huge following and don't forget me when you make it big time. I smell a winner with you. Good Luck and I mean that. I'll be following!!!!!!!!!:toast:

Tokens
good luck bill, nice info

I like the UNDER in the braves game too

Tokens
Bill-

you are my sleeper poster of the year in the baseball forum. Come the end of the season I predict you will have a huge following and don't forget me when you make it big time. I smell a winner with you. Good Luck and I mean that. I'll be following!!!!!!!!!:toast:

Thank you ever so much Ice, I love this game.
I have mild success with the pigskin as well, but this is my sport.
Fantasy as well.
My goal is to feel out April, tread water, get a feel, and open up in June.

Leaning towards Sabathia and the Indians today, but no play.
May add later.

Tokens
YTD 3-1 + 2 UNIT + 190

PLAY FOR TUESDAY APRIL 3:
L.A. DODGERS +115 OVER MILWAUKEE
2 yesterday, let's ride this one.
I have one foot out the door for Boston, so I have no time to break it down here.
I did the work, trust me, the Dodgers are in a good spot here.
1 unit. LA
See you in a day or two.

Tokens
Nice start billhill. Agree with what Iceman said. Continued success. GL.

Tokens
Nice start billhill. Agree with what Iceman said. Continued success. GL.
Thank you Royal fan, I appreciate those words.
Dopey Ken Mench's 2 run job in the sixth off of my starter Wolf, sunk my LA play, still off to a decent start.
Looking at tommorow's card, leaning towards, Cubs with Marquis, like 'Zona and I am positivly in love with the Angels Thursday, but I have a feeling it's going to cost me more than -180.
I'll make my official plays in a little bit.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Tokens
As stated above Ken Mench made my Dodger win ticket wortheless as he connected for a 2 run bomb to sink L.A. by 1, as the Brew Crew were shut down for the final 3 innings.
We move on.........

YTD 3-2 + 1 UNIT + 90

PLAY FOR THURSDAY APRIL 5:
CHICAGO CUBS - 103 1 UNIT

Cubs bats have been known to smack Erik Milton around, and I don't see anything changing tommorrow with Soriano added to the mix.
Soriano in his career is 6-12 (.500) off of Milton, Aramis Ramierez absolutley owns him to the tune of 14-37 career wise (.378) with 4 homers and 9 driven in.
Throw in Barretts .303 the basepaths will look like a mambo line when the Cubbies are at the plate.

Marquis is a nice middle of the rotation starter, I like him in this spot for reasons stated above and the fact he's held the Reds bats pretty much at bay (46-181) . 254
If Marquis can keep Encarncion inside the park (4 homers off of ) and the walks to two, this game should be over early.

Cubs 1 unit.

-Bill

Tokens
ESPN has Milton listed.
Fox Sports and MLB.com have Kyle Lohse listed.
Believe it or not, the Cubs hit Lohse harder than Milton, and they hit Milton hard.

IF MILTON: CUBS - 103 1 UNIT
IF LOHSE: CUBS 1 1/2 UNITS

Good luck all.

-Bill

Tokens
God, I hate April.
Hardest month for me to 'cap.
Cubbies hit Lohse and still lose.
So did my wager...........
.......We move on

YTD 3-3 - 1/2 UNIT -63

PLAY FOR FRIDAY APRIL 6
PHILADELPHIA -112 OVER FLORIDA 2 UNITS

29 major league at bats is not a very big cross section, but out of the 29 Phille batters that faced Mitre 11 have gotten hits. (actually 32 batters if you include 3 walks)
11-29 translates into a .379 batting average against.
Ryan Howard has faced Mitre twice, homered twice. I guess it's safe to say big boy owns him.
Rowand is 5-9 against him.
Mitre is not a MLB pitcher, he's what I call AAAA pitcher. Better than AAA, not quite MLB. This Phillie lineup with Utley and the crew is too much for him.

Jamie Moyer is hurling for the Phillies.
Crafty lefty, been around the block a few times, knows how to get this win.

I like the Phillies.
A lot !

Phils
2 UNITS

Tokens
Back in the win column for 2 units as Mitre as expected got shelled and Moyer kept the Fish bats at bay.

YTD 4-3 + 1 1/2 UNIT + 137

PLAY FOR SATURDAY APRIL 7
BOSTON RED SOX - 133 OVER TEXAS RANGERS 1 UNIT

Red Sox bats will not be silenced two days in a row.
First off, their bats are that good, second off Red Sox hitter hit Millwood hard.

Papi in 13 career at bats versus Millwood has 7 hits (.538) of which 5 are homeruns. Driven in 11 runs in 13 at bats against Millwood as well.
V-Tek has major success as well, 8-22 (.364)
Over all the Red Sox 52-182 (.286) with 8 homeruns aginst Millwood.
I can see at least two ball getting lost over the fence with Boston easily putting up 7 runs in this game.

Julian Taverez makes the start for Boston, a 77-59 lifetime pitcher that knows how to win given run support (which he'll get today I'm banking on)
Taverez is stingy to Texas hitters.
This group collectivly is 12-51 lifetime (.235) off of Julian, with no real threat in the lineup.

Red Sox 8-3 or so

1 unit

head turd in the outhouse
Tokens
nice work early on here bill, to remain afloat in april is a success imo.

Tokens
nice work early on here bill, to remain afloat in april is a success imo.
Thank you for the kind words Teaze.
It helps when you have a passion for the game, and you love to crunch numbers as well.
I guess that makes me a sporting geek.

p.s. Lean to the Braves today.
It's a lean still because the Mets are steam rolling out of the gate, but the Braves have gotten to Glavine, and this match up favors Smoltz at home.
Still a lean.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Tokens
ADDING Atlanta Braves - 122 1/2 Unit

Tokens
Took Easter off.
Recapping Saturday, my Brave under bailed out my Red Sox wager, I was wrong, Taverez did not know what to do with a lead.

End of Week 1 :

YTD 4-4 +1 UNIT + 54

PLAY FOR MONDAY APRIL 9:
PHILADELPHIA/NY METS UNDER 8 1/2 1 UNIT
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES + 125 1 UNIT

Cole Hammels starts for the Phillies and in my opinion is the next big thing.
His first start was stellar, going 7 innings giving up 0 runs on 4 hits striking our 8.

In his only start against the Mets last season this is what happened.

In his only start against the Mets

<TABLE class=gameHeader cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=score vAlign=top width=164>
</TD><TD align=middle width=442><!-- game title/linescore cell hhhh--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> //<![CDATA[ var SOB = new flashObj(); SOB.flashFile = "http://espn.go.com/mlb/gameupdate/swf/gameTitle.swf"; SOB.flashVars = "&gameTitle=New+York+Mets+at+Philadelphia+Phillies"; SOB.width = "400"; SOB.height = "22"; SOB.scale = "noScale"; SOB.salign="lt"; SOB.wmode = "transparent"; // Window Mode SOB.DenyIEdl = "TRUE"; SOB.FlashVer = 6; SOB.cabVersion = "6,0,48,0"; SOB.altTxt = ""; SOB.ID = "titleswf"; document.write(SOB.render()); //--> </SCRIPT><OBJECT id=titleswf codeBase=http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0 height=22 width=400 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

Enough said !
Phils and under.
1 unit each.

<EMBED SRC=""http://espn.go.com/mlb/gameupdate/swf/gameTitle.swf swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=22 QUALITY=best SCALE=noScale wmode=transparent ID=titleswf NAME=flash2 MENU=false DEVICEFONT=false FlashVars=&gameTitle=New+York+Mets+at+Philadelphia+Phillies TYPE=application/x-shockwave-flash PLUGINSPAGE=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash></EMBED></OBJECT>
<TABLE class=linescore><TBODY><TR class=innings id=inningCells><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=teams> </TD><TD class=bi id=rsy>R</TD><TD class=bi id=hsy>H</TD><TD class=bi id=esy>E</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=teams>NYM (71-46)</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD class=teams> </TD><TD class=bi id=bsAwayRuns>0</TD><TD id=bsAwayHits>4</TD><TD id=bsAwayErrors>2</TD><TD class=teams> </TD><TD class=inn rowSpan=2>
inning_mid.gif

Final
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=teams>PHI (57-60)</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>X</TD><TD class=teams> </TD><TD class=bi id=bsHomeRuns>13</TD><TD id=bsHomeHits>12</TD><TD id=bsHomeErrors>0</TD><TD class=teams> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=pitchers id=pResult colSpan=17>W: C. Hamels (5-6) L: P. Martinez (9-5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><!-- end game title/linescore cell --><TD class=score vAlign=top width=164>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!--remove h witdth from table to center --><TABLE style="Z-INDEX: 11; POSITION: relative" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=tabOff>Recap</TD><TD class=tabOff>Preview</TD><TD class=tabOn>Box Score</TD><TD class=tabOff>Play-By-Play</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #0a4c74" colSpan=9>New York Mets</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left width="44%">Hitters</TD><TD width="7%">AB</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">RBI</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">LOB</TD><TD width="7%">AVG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J Reyes SS</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.294</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>P Lo Duca C</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.314</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>M DiFelice C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Beltran CF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.287</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>E Chavez CF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.297</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Delgado 1B</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.249</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left> a-J Franco PH-1B</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.277</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D Wright 3B</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.308</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Woodward 2B</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.224</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>M Tucker LF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.231</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>L Milledge RF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.231</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>P Martinez P</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.111</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D Oliver P</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>.154</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Ring P</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left> b-R Ledee PH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.222</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Hernandez P</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD colSpan=9>a-struck out swinging for C Delgado in the 7th
b-struck out swinging for R Ring in the 8th</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=9>BATTING
2B
: L Milledge (5, C Hamels)
Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: P Lo Duca 1
Team LOB: 4
</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=9>FIELDING
E:
P Martinez (4, throw)
DP: 1 (J Reyes-C Delgado).
PB: P Lo Duca 1.
Outfield Assist: C Beltran (A Nunez at 3rd base).
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #0a4c74" colSpan=10>New York Mets</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD> H</TD><TD> R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD noWrap>PC-ST</TD><TD>ERA</B></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>P Martinez (L, 9-5)</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>35-20</TD><TD>3.84</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D Oliver</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD noWrap>80-53</TD><TD>2.88</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Ring</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>29-19</TD><TD>2.25</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Hernandez</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>18-11</TD><TD>3.04</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>8.0</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>3</TD><TD noWrap>162-103</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=10>PITCHING
HBP:
A Rowand (By P Martinez); C Coste (By P Martinez)
Balk: P Martinez
Batters faced: P Martinez 9; D Oliver 20; R Ring 7; R Hernandez 4
Ground Balls-Fly Balls: P Martinez 0-1; D Oliver 5-2; R Ring 4-1; R Hernandez 1-0
Game Scores: P Martinez 21
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #bb003a" colSpan=9>Philadelphia Phillies</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left width="44%">Hitters</TD><TD width="7%">AB</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">RBI</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">LOB</TD><TD width="7%">AVG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J Rollins SS</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.278</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>S Victorino RF</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>.265</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Utley 2B</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.324</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D Sandoval 2B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.176</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Howard 1B</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>.297</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D Dellucci LF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>.335</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>A Rowand CF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.258</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Coste C</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.340</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>A Nunez 3B</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.182</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Hamels P</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>.115</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>F Castro P</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.000</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=9>BATTING
2B
: A Nunez (5, P Martinez); S Victorino (13, D Oliver); C Utley (34, D Oliver)
HR: D Dellucci (11, 3rd inning off D Oliver 0 on, 0 Out); J Rollins (18, 5th inning off D Oliver 2 on, 2 Out); S Victorino (5, 5th inning off D Oliver 0 on, 2 Out)
RBI: C Utley 2 (76), A Rowand (46), A Nunez 3 (12), D Dellucci (30), S Victorino 2 (27), J Rollins 3 (52)
2-out RBI: J Rollins, S Victorino
GIDP: S Victorino 1
Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: D Dellucci 1
Team LOB: 3
</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=9>BASERUNNING
SB
: J Rollins (27, 2nd base off P Martinez/P Lo Duca)
</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=9>FIELDING
PB:
C Coste 1.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #bb003a" colSpan=10>Philadelphia Phillies</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Pitchers</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD> H</TD><TD> R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD noWrap>PC-ST</TD><TD>ERA</B></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C Hamels (W, 5-6)</TD><TD>8.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>113-86</TD><TD>4.50</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>F Castro</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>8-6</TD><TD>0.00</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>9.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD noWrap>121-92</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD class=bbox colSpan=10>PITCHING
Batters faced:
C Hamels 28; F Castro 3
Ground Balls-Fly Balls: C Hamels 7-8; F Castro 1-1
Game Scores: C Hamels 83

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotsready
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com