The Godfather's Cannoli Baseball System(updated)

Search
Tokens
This system is from another forum and looks like a winner.

The cappers name is the ThaGodfather.

Here it is:
04-02-07, 12:44 PM (Posted)
Hey all you fellow paisans out there....I'm going to get something new on the table...The Cannoli System fresh outta de oven!!!

Basically, you've seen what I can do in hockey and b-ball and I'm even going to see if my theories work in the WNBA to help out IC, but today its strickly baseball. Everyone knows what a martingale system is or whateva they call it. Well its always up to the player to decide the amount. It's their wallet. I will post my new system plays at the start of each series. When a new series occurs I will post new picks. I've learned a lot from this site in my short time here and notice there are a lot of smart bettors out there. When i was younger I really sucked at baseball and this will be my first time trying this. I've always been the sucker for heavy baseball money lines. I hate the Yanks but find myself betting them every postseason. Betting against Atlanta in the postseason kept me alive for a while but when the Yanks were up 3-0 to Boston, after the game 4 I started laying heavy to win big on the Yanks. Games 5-6 sucked and I was in a hole i couldn't dig myself out of. So I let everything I had ride on game 7 figuring there's no way the "Yankees" would lose 4 straight and instead of taking the over I took the Yanks laying heavy and got creamed. Since then i've layed low but I'm going to play over unders mostly and from time to time play a game here or there but only + lines. No more favorites.

So with that said, here's how the system works...I'd wait a week or 2 to see progress on this but for rounded figures we'll start at $100 a play to keep track. The way this works is I have researched previous series between the teams playing and have come up with the best play for the series being the over or under...Had the Under with the Mets and Mets last night so I got a 2-0 start. I will list all games as series. I will bet them all to start just to see how it pans out, but just by playing 100 a game I figure if all goes well with 2 series with each team a week your looking at +2750 for that week. Nice huh? The more you play for instance 200 per will get you +5500/week and so on. Please lay low for the first couple weeks as checking this out from last years games it will work well but we're going to try a 2-week trial first.

The key to this is to hit all plays within the 3 or 4 games series. Getting a win in the fist game is important but we can't base a pick off of the pitchers in that first game. Its a series play so we pick whats in our best interest. We will not play a 2 game series. So if you win the first game that series is a winner. If you lose you double it on the next game taking the same total either over or under. Do not switch no matter who the pitchers or players are in the game. The pick must stay the same to work. I picked these based on odds being in our favor so even if game 2 don't hit the final game will...Here's the layout and explanation for all games and series starting today!

SERIES #1: ATL at PHI--OVER 9(LOSS)
In 7 series last season the over has hit in game 1 5 of the 7 times. In the second game it hit both times when missing in game one. So for this series the over is in our favor.
SERIES #2: FLA at WAS--OVER 8(WIN)
Yes thats right. Before researching I said oh this series is an under. Well, I was wrong. In the 7 series played last year by these two clubs, the over has hit 4 outta 7 gm 1's, 2 of 7 gm 2's and once in the 3rd game so the odds of the over hitting in 1 of 3 games is 100%
SERIES #3: LAD at MIL--OVER 8(PUSH)
5 of 6 game 1's in series in 2005 hit the over and last year a scale of 3-2-1 starting with first game of series(3 1st gm wins, 2 second gm, 1 third gm)
SERIES #4: CHI CUBS at CINCY--UNDER 9(WIN)
Over/Under even in last years series but all 3+ game series under hit in all 5 first games.
SERIES #5: ARI at COL--UNDER 9.5(LOSS)
Another mind boggler, seeing their in the mountains you'd take the over right? Wrong again as the under hit 10 of 18 gms last year and the under hit in the first game 2 of 3 series in COL last year. Under hit in all 3 game 1's at Arizona so we like under.
SERIES #6: PIT at HOU--OVER 8(LOSS)
Yes the first games tough with Oswalt going but here are the facts...In Houston the Over has hit in the first game of 2 of the 3 series last year. Other series hit in game 3. How good is the Pirates staff? Duke may or may not have a good day. Oswalt will be on, no doubt but the other 2 games of the series are up in the air.
SERIES #7: TB at NYY--UNDER 10(LOSS)
These guys play the under in NY more than not. Last season the under hit in the 1st game of the first 2 series in NY, in TB the over tends to come out more but we're nowhere near Tampa so we play under.
SERIES #8:TOR at DET--OVER 8(PUSH)
A lot of low spreads today cause of top pitching but don't let it fool you. Even the best pitchers get rocked and on openng day some guys don't follow up a good year with a good start. Take the entire Minny staff from last year. Silva and Lohse were terrible to start off 06. Chacin, Burnett, Robertson and Bondermann all pitched in over games last year in this series. In Det gm 1 hit over while in Tor games 2&3 hit overs.
SERIES #9: CLE at CWS--OVER 9.5(WIN)
9-9 last season o/u record between the two clubs. In Chi, gm 1 of both series hit over. The over hit in all series game 1's except for 1 in game 2, and 1 time in game 3.
SERIES #10: BOS at KC--UNDER 9.5(WIN)
Gotta go with pitching as Schilling will start it. Gil Meche hasn't pitched shabby vs Bosox either only allowing 2 er last season. In KC last season, 1st series all 3 games hit under and Schilling got a 5-4 win over KC last season as well so we get an xtra half point.
SERIES #11: OAK at SEA--UNDER 8.5(WIN)
In Seattle, all series hit under at least in 1 game except for last series which hit all overs at end of season. We like a low scoring dual here with these clubs pitching staffs.
SERIES #12: BAL at MIN--UNDER 7.5(LOSS)
Get it at 7.5, some books have it at 7 already. Santana? Thats all that needs to be said. The unders in these two teams previous games are uncanny. High percentage under plays for both. Minnys last 27 are like 20-7 under at home. In the 2 series last year the under hit in gms 1 then game 3.
SERIES #13: TEX at LAA--UNDER 8.5(WIN)
In LA, under hit in game 1 both series, and LA also has a high percentage of playing unders at home.
SERIES #14: SD at SF--OVER 7.5
The over has hit in all series and is more dominant than the under with these two teams.
SERIES #15: NYM at STL--UNDER 8(WIN)
With these pitchers the under comes out a lot more. Even dating to the post season last year. Almost all the games.

RECORD TO DATE: 7-5-2 +150 OR +1.5 UNITS
So we are going into day "3" now with only 5 loss plays to get back and 2 push plays to re-play. Games that push in the previous day play for same amount as previous day...We didn't lose so we restart wager process. As for losses those 5 will be doubled up now so it will be 220 to win 200. Don't be shy to start with 50 per unit and double for 110 in game 2. We're just starting the season so there are many days and plays in the near future...Don't get choked out by a bad week!

SERIES STILL TO PLAY(next games):
SERIES #1--220 to win 200
SERIES #3(OVER 8)--110 to win 100...push play from yest.
SERIES #5(UNDER 10)--220 to win 200
SERIES #6(OVER 9)--220 to win 200
SERIES #7--220 to win 200
SERIES #8--110 to win 100...push play from yest.
SERIES #12(UNDER 9.5)--220 to win 200
SERIES #14(OVER 7.5)--110 to win 100...first time play.

So a total of 5 plays today, the rest play tomorrow.

Best of Luck!

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
Tokens
Sounds like a lot of guess work to me BB and a sure fire way to lose all your money.

Tokens
he is 100% going to lose his shirt, car, and house if he tries to play this

hes just guessing. WTF? he even admits its his first time trying, and that he sucks at baseball

this should be deleted

Tokens
Updated 4/4..

CURRENT RECORD:
9-5-1 +220 OR +2.2 UNITS
So we are going into day "4" now with only 5 loss plays to get back and 1 push play to re-play. Games that push in the previous day play for same amount as previous day...We didn't lose so we restart wager process. As for losses those will be doubled up now so it will be 220 to win 200 or 440 to win 400, all listed with current lines below. Don't be shy to start with 50 per unit and double for 110 in game 2. We're just starting the season so there are many days and plays in the near future...Don't get choked out by a bad week and do not jump in now if you didn't ride from the start. Wait for the next set of games!

SERIES #1(OVER 9)--220 to win 200
SERIES #3(OVER 7.5)--220 to win 200...pushed, then lost, 1gm left
SERIES #6(OVER 9)--440 to win 400...last game of series
SERIES #7(PPD)--220 to win 200...ppd rain out...1 or 2 gms left???
SERIES #8(OVER 8.5)--110 to win 100...push play from 2 dys ago, 2 gms left
SERIES #14(OVER 7.5)--220 to win 200...2 gms left

So a total of 5 plays today, the rest tomorrow.

Best of Luck!<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Tokens
Tha Godfather's Cannoli Baseball System 4/5

THA GODFATHER'S CANNOLI BASEBALL SYSTEM 4/5
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->UPDATED WEEKEND SERIES(WEEK 1, PART 2)

I'm keeping each weeks gms on one thread, one post. When we start a new week I will start a new post.

SERIES 1: ARI at WAS--UNDER 9
These 2 teams hit unders 4 outta 6 times in 2004, 2005, and last year. A four game series gives us even better odds. Our odds favor hitting the under in the first 2 games. Bergmann hit both unders last year he started against Arizona. Gonzalez has gotten better with each start and went 6 innings and 2 earned against FLA last season who in my opinion look to be pretty evenly matched with Washington, if not better.
SERIES 2: OAK at LAA--OVER 9.5
I'm going on gut here, just as I should've in the Astros series. I liked the under but went with the numbers and a push screwed us...So I'm saying the first 2 gms hit the over due to pitching in this series but I like the under to hit as well but I'm going with the early win here. The pitchers in the first 2 gms of series have been in 7-6 ballgames, and higher against each other so we try to pull an early win. The pitching gets better in gms 3 & 4 so look for the under here. Some notes: Under hits 23 of 33 last mtgs., Under is 17-5 in LA last 22 as favorite, and Under is 6-2 when OAK is dog last 8 gms.

CANNOLI SYSTEM
Hey all you fellow paisans out there....I'm going to get something new on the table...The Cannoli System fresh outta de oven!!!

Basically, you've seen what I can do in hockey and b-ball and I'm even going to see if my theories work in the WNBA to help out IC, but today its strickly baseball. Everyone knows what a martingale system is or whateva they call it. Well its always up to the player to decide the amount. It's their wallet. I will post my new system plays at the start of each series. When a new series occurs I will post new picks. I've learned a lot from this site in my short time here and notice there are a lot of smart bettors out there. When i was younger I really sucked at baseball and this will be my first time trying this. I've always been the sucker for heavy baseball money lines. I hate the Yanks but find myself betting them every postseason. Betting against Atlanta in the postseason kept me alive for a while but when the Yanks were up 3-0 to Boston, after the game 4 I started laying heavy to win big on the Yanks. Games 5-6 sucked and I was in a hole i couldn't dig myself out of. So I let everything I had ride on game 7 figuring there's no way the "Yankees" would lose 4 straight and instead of taking the over I took the Yanks laying heavy and got creamed. Since then i've layed low but I'm going to play over unders mostly and from time to time play a game here or there but only + lines. No more favorites.

So with that said, here's how the system works...I'd wait a week or 2 to see progress on this but for rounded figures we'll start at $100 a play to keep track. The way this works is I have researched previous series between the teams playing and have come up with the best play for the series being the over or under...Had the Under with the Mets and Mets last night so I got a 2-0 start. I will list all games as series. I will bet them all to start just to see how it pans out, but just by playing 100 a game I figure if all goes well with 2 series with each team a week your looking at +2750 for that week. Nice huh? The more you play for instance 200 per will get you +5500/week and so on. Please lay low for the first couple weeks as checking this out from last years games it will work well but we're going to try a 2-week trial first.

The key to this is to hit all plays within the 3 or 4 games series. Getting a win in the fist game is important but we can't base a pick off of the pitchers in that first game. Its a series play so we pick whats in our best interest. We will not play a 2 game series. So if you win the first game that series is a winner. If you lose you double it on the next game taking the same total either over or under. Do not switch no matter who the pitchers or players are in the game. The pick must stay the same to work. I picked these based on odds being in our favor so even if game 2 don't hit the final game will...Here's the layout and explanation for all games and series starting today!

SERIES #1: ATL at PHI--OVER
In 7 series last season the over has hit in game one, 5 of the 7 times. In the second game it hit both times when missing in game one. So for this series the over is in our favor.
SERIES #2: FLA at WAS--OVER(WINNER GM1)
Yes thats right. Before researching I said oh this series is an under. Well, I was wrong. In the 7 series played last year by these two clubs, the over has hit 4 outta 7 gm 1's, 2 of 7 gm 2's and once in the 3rd game so the odds of the over hitting in 1 of 3 games is 100%
SERIES #3: LAD at MIL--OVER(WINNER GM3)
5 of 6 game 1's in series in 2005 hit the over and last year a scale of 3-2-1 starting with first game of series(3 1st gm wins, 2 second gm, 1 third gm)
SERIES #4: CHI CUBS at CINCY--UNDER(WINNER GM1)
All 3+ game series under hit in all 5 first games.
SERIES #5: ARI at COL--UNDER(WINNER GM2)
Another mind boggler, seeing their in the mountains you'd take the over right? Wrong again as the under hit 10 of 18 gms last year and the under hit in the first game 2 of 3 series in COL last year. Under hit in all 3 game 1's at Arizona so we like under.
SERIES #6: PIT at HOU--OVER(LOSS, 1ST 2 gms und, last pushed)
Yes the first games tough with Oswalt going but here are the facts...In Houston the Over has hit in the first game of 2 of the 3 series last year. Other series hit in game 3. How good is the Pirates staff? Duke may or may not have a good day. Oswalt will be on, no doubt but the other 2 games of the series are up in the air.
SERIES #7: TB at NYY--UNDER
These guys play the under in NY more than not. Last season the under hit in the 1st game of the first 2 series in NY, in TB the over tends to come out more but we're nowhere near Tampa so we play under.
SERIES #8:TOR at DET--OVER(WINNER GM2)
A lot of low spreads today cause of top pitching but don't let it fool you. Even the best pitchers get rocked and on openng day some guys don't follow up a good year with a good start. Take the entire Minny staff from last year. Silva and Lohse were terrible to start off 06. Chacin, Burnett, Robertson and Bondermann all pitched in over games last year in this series. In Det gm 1 hit over while in Tor games 2&3 hit overs.
SERIES #9: CLE at CWS--OVER(WINNER GM1)
9-9 last season o/u record between the two clubs. In Chi, gm 1 of both series hit over. The over hit in all series game 1's except for 1 in game 2, and 1 time in game 3.
SERIES #10: BOS at KC--UNDER(WINNER GM1)
Gotta go with pitching as Schilling will start it. Gil Meche hasn't pitched shabby vs Bosox either only allowing 2 er last season. In KC last season, 1st series all 3 games hit under and Schilling got a 5-4 win over KC last season as well so we get an xtra half point.
SERIES #11: OAK at SEA--UNDER(WINNER GM1)
In Seattle, all series hit under at least in 1 game except for last series which hit all overs at end of season. We like a low scoring dual here with these clubs pitching staffs.
SERIES #12: BAL at MIN--UNDER(WINNER GM2)
Get it at 7.5, some books have it at 7 already. Santana? Thats all that needs to be said. The unders in these two teams previous games are uncanny. High percentage under plays for both. Minnys last 27 are like 20-7 under at home. In the 2 series last year the under hit in gms 1 then game 3.
SERIES #13: TEX at LAA--UNDER(WINNER GM1)
In LA, under hit in game 1 both series, and LA also has a high percentage of playing unders at home.
SERIES #14: SD at SF--OVER(WINNER GM2)
The over has hit in all series and is more dominant than the under with these two teams.
SERIES #15: NYM at STL--UNDER(WINNER GM1)
With these pitchers the under comes out a lot more. Even dating to the post season last year. Almost all the games.

CURRENT RECORD:
12-1(Two to play)+500 OR +5 UNITS

So we are going into day "5" now with only 2 loss plays to get back and 1 total loss with PIT/HOU OVR. Games that push in the previous day play for same amount as previous day...We didn't lose so we restart wager process. As for losses those will be doubled up now so it will be 220 to win 200 or 440 to win 400, all listed with current lines below. Don't be shy to start with 50 per unit and double for 110 in game 2. We're just starting the season so there are many days and plays in the near future...Don't get choked out by a bad week and do not jump in now if you didn't ride from the start. Wait for the next set of games!

SERIES #1(OVER 10)--440 to win 400
SERIES #7(UNDER 10.5)--220 to win 200...ppd rain out...1 gm left

So a total of 4 plays today, 2 new series plays and 2 remaining.

Best of Luck!
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Last edited by ThaGodfather : 04-05-07 at 12:37 PM. Reason: UPDATED

Tokens
he is 100% going to lose his shirt, car, and house if he tries to play this

hes just guessing. WTF? he even admits its his first time trying, and that he sucks at baseball

this should be deleted

What is your reason for saying this?

Tokens
bookie i dont get what the plays r man can u help me out what is this system playing for today thanx buddy

Tokens
Updated System--PART 2

WEEK 1--PART 1 RESULTS
+680 based on one unit equal to win 100, juice included
Game 1 wins:7
Game 2 wins:4
Game 3 wins:2
Total Wins: 13, Losses: 2 partial

Nice start guys, and with a little tweaking and figuring out some loose ends we'll be on our way! Looks like this is going to do very well...I will keep track of the rainouts and pushed over/unders and see if they wash out a play. The only losses came due to the fact the final game of the series was a push and the other there was a rainout soonly 2 decisions in each series. I will post one thread per set of series, so we're looking at 2 new threads per week. I will update this first page of this post with daily plays with updated lines in case you need to check it! Stick with me, I'm gonna try to make you a baseball superstar!

WEEK 1--PART 2
There are 2 plays tonight as we get set for the weekend series'...My Braves are looking like the Braves of old...Taking the Mets apart this weekend, can't wait! The bats are clickin' and the pitchin' is bitchin'!
SERIES 1: ARI at WAS--UNDER 9(WINNER GM 1)
These 2 teams hit unders 4 outta 6 times in 2004, 2005, and last year. A four game series gives us even better odds. Our odds favor hitting the under in the first 2 games. Bergmann hit both unders last year he started against Arizona. Gonzalez has gotten better with each start and went 6 innings and 2 earned against FLA last season who in my opinion look to be pretty evenly matched with Washington, if not better.
SERIES 2: OAK at LAA--OVER 9.5
I'm going on gut here, just as I should've in the Astros series. I liked the under but went with the numbers and a push screwed us...So I'm saying the first 2 gms hit the over due to pitching in this series but I like the under to hit as well but I'm going with the early win here. The pitchers in the first 2 gms of series have been in 7-6 ballgames, and higher against each other so we try to pull an early win. The pitching gets better in gms 3 & 4 so look for the under here. Some notes: Under hits 23 of 33 last mtgs., Under is 17-5 in LA last 22 as favorite, and Under is 6-2 when OAK is dog last 8 gms.
SERIES 3: PHI at FLA--OVER 9
These two played a 10 over 9 under season together last year with 6-4 over to under ratio in Fla. I like the over here due to the pitching match-ups and that Philly is due to hit and score some runs.
SERIES 4: PIT at CINCY--UNDER 9.5
The last series these two played in Cincy all 3 hit the unders with Harang, Belilse, Arroyo, and Duke. These teams bullpens look sharp and will go with a one win over here.
SERIES 5: NYM at ATL--OVER 9.5
These teams will put up runs especially in games 1 and 3. The over has hit in 10 of last 13 meetings.
SERIES 6: CHC at MIL--UNDER 9
A ton of pitching changes here and tough to figure out. I feel Milwaukee has improved as well pitching wise so we're riding the under which Chicago hits more often than not.
SERIES 7: STL at HOU--UNDER 9
In this ballpark, the under is 5-1-1 in the last 7. With the pitching, especially with Carpenter who had a not so good outing last time should pitch well against a team that had a hard time scoring on Pittsburgh.
SERIES 8: COL at SD--OVER 8.5
Under is 3-6 last year with these teams. Hensley(SD) was 5-0 on on unders in games pitched last year but he isn't pitching in that series unless the last one vs. SF is ppd. Fogg hit the over 3 of 4 times last season, the one he didn't was against Hensley. Wells, and Maddux will get low lines but aren't 2 run an outing pitchers anymore, let's be honest! Take the over.
SERIES 9: LA at SF--UNDER 8.5
2 sweeps on the under in last years season series. Opening and last series hit all unders. SF is 7-1-1 in their last 9 home game unders.
SERIES 10: BOS at TEX--UNDER 10.5
Boston has to explode with some runs after scoring under 15 runs in their last series. Tex home games favor the overs but with all that said, Boston is 20-7-2 in their last road unders and with the pitching, should be a one hit under.
SERIES 11: SEA at CLE--UNDER 10
Shocking but there were nice runs of unders in this series last year especially in Cleveland. As a Brave fan, I would know Paul Byrd and Ramirez aren't the best of pitchers but I look to Carmona, Sabathia, Hernandez and Weaver.
SERIES 12: BAL at NYY--UNDER 10
Loewen hit 3 of 4 unders last year and Bedard and Mussina each hit one. A lot of sweeps in these series with overs and unders. 1 of each in NY. Taking a risk here but we will go for it.
SERIES 13: TOR at TB--OVER 10.5
With the over in TB at 5-4 I will lean to the over based on the pitching that will be going on. Best match-up is the first but after that over, over, over.
SERIES 14: DET at KC--OVER 9.5
Over is 10-1 in last 11 meetings...That's all I need to hear! 6-1 in KC in a 3+ game series.
SERIES 15: MIN at CWS--OVER 10.5
All current roster pitchers that will pitch in this series are over candidates from last years series.

ABOUT THE CANNOLI SYSTEM

SERIES #1: ATL at PHI--OVER(WINNER GM3)
In 7 series last season the over has hit in game one, 5 of the 7 times. In the second game it hit both times when missing in game one. So for this series the over is in our favor.
SERIES #7: TB at NYY--UNDER(LOSS, 1ST and 3RD GMS, one ppd)
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Last edited by ThaGodfather : 04-06-07 at 11:42 AM.
<!-- / edit note -->

Tokens
bookie i dont get what the plays r man can u help me out what is this system playing for today thanx buddy

the plays are always listed at the bottom of the tread.

Just follow the play that is for that day and DO NOT jump in the middle of a series.

Always start with the fisrt game of the series.

Tokens
Updated System--PART 2
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->TODAY'S PLAYS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW WITH UPDATED LINES!

WEEK 1--PART 2 RESULTS
+250 based on one unit equal to win 100, juice included
Game 1 wins: 9
Game 2 wins: 0
Game 3 wins: 0

WEEK 1--PART 1 RESULTS

Nice start guys, and with a little tweaking and figuring out some loose ends we'll be on our way! Looks like this is going to do very well...I will keep track of the rainouts and pushed over/unders and see if they wash out a play. The only losses came due to the fact the final game of the series was a push and the other there was a rainout soonly 2 decisions in each series. I will post one thread per set of series, so we're looking at 2 new threads per week. I will update this first page of this post with daily plays with updated lines in case you need to check it! Stick with me, I'm gonna try to make you a baseball superstar!

WEEK 1--PART 2
There are 2 plays tonight as we get set for the weekend series'...My Braves are looking like the Braves of old...Taking the Mets apart this weekend, can't wait! The bats are clickin' and the pitchin' is bitchin'!
SERIES 2: OAK at LAA--OVER 7.5
SERIES 3: PHI at FLA--OVER(WINNER GM 1)
These two played a 10 over 9 under season together last year with 6-4 over to under ratio in Fla. I like the over here due to the pitching match-ups and that Philly is due to hit and score some runs.
SERIES 4: PIT at CINCY--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
The last series these two played in Cincy all 3 hit the unders with Harang, Belilse, Arroyo, and Duke. These teams bullpens look sharp and will go with a one win over here.
SERIES 5: NYM at ATL--OVER(WINNER GM 1)
These teams will put up runs especially in games 1 and 3. The over has hit in 10 of last 13 meetings.
SERIES 6: CHC at MIL--UNDER 7.5
A ton of pitching changes here and tough to figure out. I feel Milwaukee has improved as well pitching wise so we're riding the under which Chicago hits more often than not.
SERIES 7: STL at HOU--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
In this ballpark, the under is 5-1-1 in the last 7. With the pitching, especially with Carpenter who had a not so good outing last time should pitch well against a team that had a hard time scoring on Pittsburgh.
SERIES 8: COL at SD--OVER 8.5
Under is 3-6 last year with these teams. Hensley(SD) was 5-0 on on unders in games pitched last year but he isn't pitching in that series unless the last one vs. SF is ppd. Fogg hit the over 3 of 4 times last season, the one he didn't was against Hensley. Wells, and Maddux will get low lines but aren't 2 run an outing pitchers anymore, let's be honest! Take the over.
SERIES 9: LA at SF--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
2 sweeps on the under in last years season series. Opening and last series hit all unders. SF is 7-1-1 in their last 9 home game unders.
SERIES 10: BOS at TEX--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
Boston has to explode with some runs after scoring under 15 runs in their last series. Tex home games favor the overs but with all that said, Boston is 20-7-2 in their last road unders and with the pitching, should be a one hit under.
SERIES 11: SEA at CLE--UNDER(PPD..DO NOT REPLAY THIS SERIES)
Shocking but there were nice runs of unders in this series last year especially in Cleveland. As a Brave fan, I would know Paul Byrd and Ramirez aren't the best of pitchers but I look to Carmona, Sabathia, Hernandez and Weaver.
SERIES 12: BAL at NYY--UNDER 10.5
Loewen hit 3 of 4 unders last year and Bedard and Mussina each hit one. A lot of sweeps in these series with overs and unders. 1 of each in NY. Taking a risk here but we will go for it.
SERIES 13: TOR at TB--OVER 10.5(WINNER GM 1)
With the over in TB at 5-4 I will lean to the over based on the pitching that will be going on. Best match-up is the first but after that over, over, over.
SERIES 14: DET at KC--OVER 9.5
Over is 10-1 in last 11 meetings...That's all I need to hear! 6-1 in KC in a 3+ game series.
SERIES 15: MIN at CWS--OVER 10
All current roster pitchers that will pitch in this series are over candidates from last years series.

ABOUT THE CANNOLI SYSTEM

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Last edited by ThaGodfather : 04-07-07 at 11:54 AM.

Tokens
Updated System--PART 2

Updated System--PART 2
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->TODAY'S PLAYS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW WITH UPDATED LINES!
A TOTAL OF 2530 at risk for sunday???...dont ruin your holiday.
Some of these were bad decisions on my part...Only -2 Units going into Sunday. Still up 4.8 Units for week so go small, even amounts on each play and we'll try to bag 4 of 6 to have an even ending to the week and go home with about 7 units.

WEEK 1--PART 2 RESULTS
-200 based on one unit equal to win 100, juice included
Game 1 wins: 8
Game 2 wins: 1
Game 3 wins: 0

WEEK 1--PART 1 RESULTS

WEEK 1--PART 2
SERIES 2: OAK at LAA--OVER 8
SERIES 3: PHI at FLA--OVER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 4: PIT at CINCY--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 5: NYM at ATL--OVER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 6: CHC at MIL--UNDER 8.5
SERIES 7: STL at HOU--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 8: COL at SD--OVER 7.5
SERIES 9: LA at SF--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 10: BOS at TEX--UNDER(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 11: SEA at CLE--UNDER 9(DBL HDR SUNDAY)
SERIES 12: BAL at NYY--UNDER 10.5
SERIES 13: TOR at TB--OVER 10.5(WINNER GM 1)
SERIES 14: DET at KC--OVER(WINNER GM 2)
SERIES 15: MIN at CWS--OVER 8.5

ABOUT THE CANNOLI SYSTEM

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Last edited by ThaGodfather : 04-08-07 at 12:19 AM.
<!-- / edit note -->

Tokens
I just don't get it.:think2: Me = big "dumb dumb"

What do you not get and I will try to help.

This is just a chase system and if I was you would not go craxy betting this till it is more proven.

I am sharing this because it has some good ideas with chasing Over/unders and not cahsing big favs.

Tokens
So everything below week1-Part2 is the plays you chase for today?
Then underneath "ABOUT THE CANNOLI SYSTEM" There are games with only a few in bold why is that?

Tokens
Tha Godfather's Cannoli System-TRACKER
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Well I hope I saved everyone money Sunday as I said, I made some bone head calls on some of these...I am going to experiment the first month and get something concrete. I would be cautious if playing these but I have researched all morning. It is a pick that I think will hit at least once in the series, not having anything to do with the opening match-up. Yes early wins are good but we want a win no matter how long it takes games 1, 2 or 3. If there is a ppd game that is not rescheduled we cancel that and also if a game 2 is ppd and we lost game one we may take the loss at a small value. It is important to get at least 3 games in to be successful as the White Sox/Twins were 2 games and both losses. If you look below and played how I had said to have done so you'd be up 70 bucks for the week 1 baseball season which is nothing but for a start its better than being down...

Listed are my plays: I am working on 2 new formulas for picks but will continue on picking them all. I must mention however that in hitting 8 and 7 in the first games I was thinking of taking my most confident 7 series which would eliminate half the risk and possibly score better.

Here's a look:SAME 100 PER UNIT MARTINGALE SYSTEM...LET'S WATCH! BOLD PLAYS ARE TOP PLAYS OF SERIES
DET/BAL OVER
NYY/MIN UNDER
KC/TOR UNDER
TB/TEX OVER
CWS/OAK UNDER
LAA/CLE UNDER
SEA/BOS UNDER
PHI/NYM UNDER
STL/PIT OVER
HOU/CHI UNDER
COL/LAD UNDER
MIL/FLA OVER
CIN/ARI UNDER
SF/SD UNDER
WAS/ATL UNDER

WEEK 1--PART 2 RESULTS
-610 based on one unit equal to win 100, juice included
Game 1 wins: 8
Game 2 wins: 1
Game 3 wins: 1
Losses(at reduced play):4

WEEK 1--PART 1 RESULTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElmaODrisc
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com