Bookie Buster Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
The cream is definitely rising to the top, and the crud is definitely falling to the bottom….
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Great Tails:<></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Power Play…….8~1…...89%<o:p></o:p>
Big Al……….…10~2….83%<o:p></o:p>
M. Cannon….....9~2..….82%
Larry Ness….…14~4....78%<o:p></o:p>
Billy Coleman…23~7....77%<o:p></o:p>
Great Fades:<o:p></o:p>
MTI……………………….1~7….13%<o:p></o:p>
Larry Ness (Bonus Plays)….1~6.…14%<o:p></o:p>
Stu Feiner (200* Plays)…..3~8.….27%<o:p></o:p>
Gator Report…………......3~8.….27%
The most recently updated spreadsheets (the first for tailing and the second for fading) will follow in the next two posts.

The Service Plays willl be available whenever Bookie Buster posts them over in the NBA Forum. I will be reposting the baseball related portion of the Service Plays here as soon as I see they are available.

Tokens
hey bookie buster have you tallied anything as far as nba fades or plays? if so have any idea besides coleman for being any good? thanks

Tokens
Updated Spreadsheets:

Here is the link for the most recently updated Service Plays Spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
"FADES" Spreadsheet:

And here is the link for the most recently updated "FADES" Spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
hey bookie buster have you tallied anything as far as nba fades or plays? if so have any idea besides coleman for being any good? thanks

I certainly cannot answer for BB, but I personally have not paid any attention to the NBA portion of the Service Plays. Perhaps next year, at the beginning of a new season, I will track those too.

You could ask BB yourself over in his NBA Forum thread when he posts the Service Plays later.

And if you get an answer, please share it with us here.....I'm curious too!

Tokens
Service Plays from BB:

The first batch of Service Plays from Bookie Buster:

Billy Coleman

4* Houst/Mil under 9
3* Atl/NYM under 9 ½

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Bob Balfe

Cubs -140 over Cardinals (Marquis/Reyes)
Brandon Lang

15 DIME
Giants- Specify Pitchers - Gonzalez vs Zito
Red Sox -1 1/2 Runs - Specify Pitchers - Karstens vs Beckett

5 DIME
Brewers - Specify Pitchers - Rodriquez vs Capuano
Dodgers - Specify Pitchers - Snell vs Penny
Angels - Specify Pitchers - Ramirez vs Colon

Jimmy Sirody

White Sox vs. Tigers
Prediction: Under
The total looks a little steep to me Saturday when Jose Contreras opposes Nate Robertson at Comerica Park.

Robertson has been extremely efficient in his last two outings, yielding just two earned runs in 14 1/3 innings with 10 strikeouts.

Contreras has been equally tough, surrendering one earned run in 11 innings. The Chicago White Sox are batting .221 on the road while Detroit has hit just .234 during the day and .236 versus right-handers.

Toss in the fact that 28 of the last 38 series encounters in the Motor City have slipped under, makes this a worthwhile early wager.

Greg Daraban

Mariners vs. Angels
Prediction:Angels
Game two of the series in Anaheim. Both teams are chasing the A's. The Mariners will send out ex-Braves starter Horacio Ramirez who is 1-0.

The Halos get their big man back to the bump as Bartolo Colon makes his first start of the season.

Colon had a few rehab starts at Salt Lake, including a seven inning outing here in Las Vegas versus the 51's where he gave up just 3 hits. L.A. starts to get the ball rolling with Colon tonight

Charlie Sports

Cubs-130 (10*)

Milwaukee-140 (10*) Bonus Play

Sebastian

10* Milwaukee
10* Chicago White Sox
10* Boston Under
5* St. Louis
5* Cleveland
5* Philadelphia

Hondo

Brewers
Big Al

MLB Seattle vs. Anaheim

Take Over

At 9:05pm our selection is on the Seattle Mariners and the Los Angeles Angels 'over' the total. Bartolo Colon needs to start all over and prove once again that he is an elite starter in this league. He was once exactly that, but injuries have severely limited his performance over the past year. He barely pitched over 56 innings in 2006 and his 1-5 record and 5.11 ERA were pretty much the low point in his professional baseball career. Tonight Colon comes back from injury to pitch against a much improved Mariners team, and in many cases like this, there is just too much rust to shake off and the first few starts usually reflect that. Seattle's season will probably be determined by how serious the injury to King Felix Hernandez is, and tonight's starter, left hander Horacio Ramirez, is one of many pitchers that the Mariners are hoping will pitch better than his history has dictated to this point. Unfotunately for both teams, if the starters falter, they may not be able to rely on their bullpens for very long. In their last 3 games, both the Angels' and Mariners' relivers have logged an ERA of 5.14 runs. The over is 21-8 in Seattle's last 29 overall, and 11-2 in their last 13 as an underdog. Take the 'over'. As always, good luck...Al McMordie.

Dave Cokin

Take (912) CIN Reds

Cole Hamels is a terrific young lefty and he's clearly superior to veteran journeyman Eric Milton. But there's no way I can justify the bumbling Phillies as road favorites the way they're playing. They managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again Friday night and they are one messed up team right now. It's not just about the starters, it's about the teams and I have to go with the Reds here as home dogs.

Gator 70% Situations

MLB (Saturday) Play On MLB favorites with a money line of -125 to -175 with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.550 to 1.650 on the year (NL Team) during the first half of the season.

PLAY: Colorado -145

Tokens
Service Plays from BB:

The second batch of Service Plays from Bookie Buster:

ChopTalk

Last night was the first real frustrating day of the season. If you followed along, you know what I am talking about. I have several games I like a good bit today, but I am a big believer in being hot and cold. I dont want to put myself out on a limb with a bunch of bets if im not running right so im going to stick this this one play(my top play of the season so far). 9-1 lifetime on Game of the months. Lets make it 10-1 .

Braves +110 $500 for $550

Michael Cannon's Money Train

5 Dimes:

GIANTS (Gonzalez, Zito Listed)

MARINERS (Ramirez, Colon Listed

Matt Rivers

100,000 Cardinals

100,000 Yankees
75,000 Mariners
50,000 Nationals

Big Al<o:p></o:p>

Toronto

Brandon Tierney

NL Total of the Month:

Braves vs. Mets OVER 9.5

LT Profits

Minnesota Twins r919
Kansas City Royals r920
TWINS/ROYALS UNDER 9 -105 ***PLAY OF THE DAY***

Arizona Diamondbacks r905
Baltimore Orioles r924

Proffit Plays:

LA Dodgers
Oakland
Toronto

Panhandle Sports

NY Mets
Florida
Minnesota

Gold Key Games

3 Units (Bonus Play): Cleveland Indians -140
Silver Key (Bonus Play):Baltimore Orioles LOEWEN –105

Scottspicks

St. Louis Cardinals +130
Dr Ringo

4 Units Twins

4 Units Giants
4 Units Mets
4 Units Indians
3 Units Dodgers

Ed Redmon

3* BOS -1.5
3* MIL
2* NYM

Alex Smart

NEW YORK YANKEES

Pacific Star

(3*) Yankees / Red Sox OVER 10

Saturday Comps

Sebastian-Florida
Computer Boys-Cleveland
Tom Nelson-OVER Red Sox
OTM-Red Sox
Kevin Kennedy-San Diego
Feiner-Baltimore
Ty Gaston-Orlando
All Star Sports-Detroit Tigers

Big Al McMordie

Bonus Play: Seattle Mariners vs Anaheim Angels
At 9:05pm our complimentary selection is on the Seattle Mariners and the Los Angeles Angels 'over' the total. Bartolo Colon needs to start all over and prove once again that he is an elite starter in this league. He was once exactly that, but injuries have severely limited his performance over the past year. He barely pitched over 56 innings in 2006 and his 1-5 record and 5.11 ERA were pretty much the low point in his professional baseball career. Tonight Colon comes back from injury to pitch against a much improved Mariners team, and in many cases like this, there is just too much rust to shake off and the first few starts usually reflect that. Seattle's season will probably be determined by how serious the injury to King Felix Hernandez is, and tonight's starter, left hander Horacio Ramirez, is one of many pitchers that the Mariners are hoping will pitch better than his history has dictated to this point. Unfotunately for both teams, if the starters falter, they may not be able to rely on their bullpens for very long. In their last 3 games, both the Angels' and Mariners' relivers have logged an ERA of 5.14 runs. The over is 21-8 in Seattle's last 29 overall, and 11-2 in their last 13 as an underdog. Take the 'over'. As always, good luck...Al McMordie. ON FIRE! Al McMordie cashed with the Angels last night, and Big Al's on a TORRID 11-2 RUN here in Baseball, and is 100% THIS YEAR ON HIS OVER/UNDER PLAYS. Now, in daytime action, it's Big Al's American League Total of the Month. If you enjoyed Al's NL Total of the Month on Wash/Philly under, then you know what's in store here. Go get it.

Norm Hitzges

Washington +155 vs Florida
Washington/Florida Over 9.5
San Francisco -140 vs Arizona
San Diego +135 vs Colorado
Houston +125 vs Milwaukee
Cleveland/Tampa Over 10.5
Boston -165 vs NYY
Boston/NYY Over 10
Chicago White Sox/Detroit Over 8.5
LAAofA -150 vs Seattle

Joey Gaffney

Los Angeles Dodgers 7* PP -147
New York Mets 5* BB -132
Toronto Blue Jays 5* BB 103
Minnesota Twins 5* BB -107
Chicago Cubs 5* BB -137

Texas Rangers-Oakland Athletics ** OVER ** 5* BB 10
Minnesota Twins-Kansas City Royals ** OVER ** 5* BB 9.5
Chicago White Sox-Detroit Tigers ** UNDER ** 5* BB 9

Bob Aggarwal

Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers (MLB) - 1:05 PM EDT Premium Play
Play: Money Line: 135 Chicago White Sox Play Title: Tier 3 - Dog of the Day

Jeff Benton

10 Dime: REDS (over Phillies)... Specify Milton as the starting pitcher for Cincinnati. If Milton does not start, this play is void.

5 Dime: PADRES (over Rockies)... Specify Hensley as the starting pitcher for San Diego. If Hensley does not start, this play is void.

Jeff Benton Write-Ups

REDS

A huge emotional win for the Reds Friday should carry over for them on Saturday. Cincinnati was one-hit through 8 2/3 innings Friday when Scott Hatteberg hit a solo homer to tie the game 1-1. Then a 10th inning run gave the Reds a 2-1 win and just crushed the Phillies.

It could take a week for Philadelphia to recover from this one. And it's bad enough already the Phillies have only won four games. How they can be a road favorite is beyond me but we're not asking questions, just gonna enjoy the plus money on the hometown Reds.

The Reds have won three straight against Philly and send Eric Milton to get the job done today. He is 0-2 on the season with a 5.06 ERA, but we all know this kid can pitch.

In his last two outings against the Phillies, Milton has allowed four runs on 10 hits in 12 1/3 innings. He's had some tough luck in the first two outings this season, not allowing more than four earned runs in either game.

Gimme a home team against a team struggling as bad as Philadelphia and I'll take the plus-money home team anytime. Play Cincinnati.

PADRES

We went to the well with them on Friday and Chris Young delivered big on the mound and the offense was there for the second straight night in the 11-1 win over Colorado.

Let's stay with them in this one as they're catching decent plus money and playing a Colorado team that has had trouble making contact with the ball. How rare for offense to be the problem for the Rockies.
San Diego starter Clay Hensley has gotten beaten up pretty bad in three starts, going 0-3 with a 12.21 ERA. Tonigh is going to be completely different for him. He's too good of a pitcher to let this get to him. Watch as he rebounds and throws a gem at the Rockies.

The Padres have won six of the last seven against Colorado and for some reason are putting runs on the board - 22 in the last two games. If Hensley can get a little lead early, he'll throw a gem. If he doesn't, Well?

We're playing San Diego in this one. Get some more of that tasty plus-money

Larry Ness' Daytime Delight-MLB (24-8 or 75% to open MLB '07!)

My Daytime Delight is on the SF Giants at 4:05 ET. The D'backs opened the '07 season 7-2 and have since dropped four of five and six of nine to fall to 10-8. On the other hand, the Giants opened at 2-7 and despite fighting postponements due to poor weather, have won three straight and five of their last six. That includes the Giants' 4-2 win last night in San Francisco over the D'backs. The Giants are expected to have Barry Bonds in the lineup (2-for-4 last night and now batting .325), which is not typical, as he usually sits in a day game if preceded by a night game. This is clearly a case of two teams headed in opposite directions and I haven't even gotten to the total mismatch on the pitching mound. Edgar Gonzalez sports a 6-15 (6.64) lifetime mark while Barry Zito is 103-65 (3.57). Zito signed the big off-season deal and promptly went out and lost his first two starts, posting an 8.18 ERA. However, he got back on track Monday, pitching six scoreless innings in an 8-0 win at Colorado. Here's an amazing stat. Zito is now 86-4 in games in which his teams score four or more runs. You think the Giants are likely to get four runs off Gonzalez? In 2004, Gonzalez made 10 starts for the D'backs, going 0-9 (team was 0-10), while posting a 9.32 ERA. He then made one appearance in all of 2005, getting one out, while allowing two hits, two walks and four ERs (that's an ERA of 108.00 by the way!). He made 11 appearances last year, including five starts (team was 2-3) with a ERA of 4.22 (3-4 record). In three starts this year, he's allowed 22 hits and 11 ERs in 18.1 innings for an ERA of 5.40. Nothing is a 'lock' and it's only one game but how can't one side with the Giants and Zito in this one, considering the fair price? Daytime Delight on the SF Giants. Good Luck...Larry

Larry Ness' 15* Blowout Game of the Week-MLB (15-1 w/15* GOW plays)

My 15* play is on the Mil Brewers at 7:05 ET. I did great with the Brewers last year, playing on them at home, where they went 48-33 (as opposed to the team's dreadful road record of 27-54). The Astros come in on a roll, having won eight of nine after an 1-5 start but the team just CAN'T keep pulling out these late-game wins! Houston won two games at Cincy this week with five-run 8th innings and then last night (in a 2-2 game), Craig Biggio hit a grand slam in the 9th, as Houston held on to win 6-5. However, I believe the 'dramatics' will end tonight for Houston. Lefty Wandy Rodriquez may have a 2.77 ERA in two starts this year but he hasn't won a game since July 2 of last year. In that span, he's made 14 appearance (eight starts), going 0-6 with a 6.39 ERA In four appearances vs Milwaukee last year (three starts), he was 0-2 with a 5.17 ERA. Milwaukee was excellent vs lefties last year at home, going 13-8, while averaging 5.9 RPG. The Brewers have opened '07 by winning three of four home games against left-handers. Speaking of left-handers, Milwaukee has one of its own starting tonight in Chris Capuano. Capuano made the All Star team last year (late replacement) and is off to a super start this year. He's 2-0 with a 2.81 ERA in three starts (team is 3-0). Since '05 (including TY), the Brewers have gone 24-11 in his home starts. Milwaukee went 2-10 with RISP last night, leaving 11 men on base. Don't expect that to happen against Rodriguez plus Milwaukee can count on another good effort from Capuano. Blowout Game of the Week 15* Mil Brewers. Good Luck...Larry

Totals 4 U

Oakland/Texas Over 10

John Ryan

5* graded play on Kansas City Royals

Tokens
Bookie Buster 4/21 (All Lines Bodog)

Arizona Diamondbacks
Edgar Gonzalez (R) +143

Cincinnati Reds
Eric Milton (L) +125

San Diego Padres
Clay Hensley (R) +120

Minnesota Twins
Boof Bonser (R) -114

Oakland Athletics
Joe Kennedy (L) -104

Los Angeles Angels
Bartolo Colon (R) -150

Tokens
Bookie Buster 4/21 (All Lines Bodog)

Arizona Diamondbacks
Edgar Gonzalez (R) +143

Cincinnati Reds
Eric Milton (L) +125

San Diego Padres
Clay Hensley (R) +120

Minnesota Twins
Boof Bonser (R) -114

Oakland Athletics
Joe Kennedy (L) -104

Los Angeles Angels
Bartolo Colon (R) -150

Thanks BB! BOL today

Any leans in the NBA?

I think Detroit looks pretty good

Tokens
More Service Plays from Bookie Buster:

Big Al's Comps

Philadelphia Phillies (Hamels) over Cincy Reds (Milton)
Over SEA/ANA

FPBE Free Picks
Marc Lawrence - ATL +110 (MLB)
Matty O'Shea - ATL/NYM over 9.5 (MLB)
Larry Ness - LAD -144 (MLB)
Ethan Law - MIL -142 (MLB)
JB Sports - NYM over -120 (MLB)

Trev Rogers<o:p></o:p>

Mets/Braves OVER 9.5
Indians/D-Rays OVER 10.5
Twins/Royals UNDER 9
Brewers -140
A's/Rangers OVER 10

Mike Neri

3*Detroit

Tony Onio<o:p></o:p>

500♦ Colorado RockiesOCKIES
500♦ Cleveland Indians

Fast Eddie Sports

5* NY Yankees + 150

Marc Lawrence

3* Brewers

Tokens
Pete Deagan Play from BB:

Pete Deagan's Plays from Bookie Buster:

Pete Deagan<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
“This guy is awesome. The best I have seen so far this year. He’s from Baseball Experts...Just follow him for awhile since he’s not to well known. A buddy of mine gets him and he’s been on fire....watch him lose now, hahaha). 6* is his highest. He hasn’t had one yet this year. He’s had a few 5*’s. 3* is his lowest.”
(Bookie Buster says that quote was from another forum regarding Pete Deagan)

”Pete plays mostly (85%) dogs…..”
4* over Yankees
4* Angels - 1 1/2 runs

3* Cards
3* Pads

Tokens
Bookie Buster Projections:

New Jersey 98 at Toronto 99

Miami 94 at Chicago 97

Orlando 93 at Detroit 95

Utah 96 at Houston 98

Tokens
Bookie Buster Projections:
New Jersey 98 at Toronto 99
Miami 94 at Chicago 97
Orlando 93 at Detroit 95
Utah 96 at Houston 98

Thanks BB. I like the Chicago projection. I am surprised by the Detroit projection.

Tokens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stan Sharp - Triple Dime

908 MIL (-140) vs 907 HOU
Analysis: Today all 3 of Stan's TOP BASEBALL BETTORS have made a BIG WAGER on the MILWAUKEE. Stan's contacts all agree that MILWAUKEE'S CAPUANO vs Houston's Rodriguez is a mismatch. TAKE MILWAUKEE as STAN'S BASEBALL BLOWOUT BIG BET OF THE WEEK and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY. Note Stan is 39-25 ATS with his last 63 Plays and 6-3 the last 9 in Baseball

Tokens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stan Sharp - Triple Dime

908 MIL (-140) vs 907 HOU
Analysis: Today all 3 of Stan's TOP BASEBALL BETTORS have made a BIG WAGER on the MILWAUKEE. Stan's contacts all agree that MILWAUKEE'S CAPUANO vs Houston's Rodriguez is a mismatch. TAKE MILWAUKEE as STAN'S BASEBALL BLOWOUT BIG BET OF THE WEEK and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY. Note Stan is 39-25 ATS with his last 63 Plays and 6-3 the last 9 in Baseball

I stepped out for a bit. Thanks for posting this one BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com