Bookie Buster Saturday Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
Here are the links to the most recently updated Service PLAY Spreadsheet and Service FADE Spreadsheet:

Last edited:
Tokens
Brandon Lang

10 DIME
Atlanta Braves
Boston Red Sox

5 DIME
Cleveland Indians
Royals

Dave Malinsky

MLB:
4* Chicago Cubs/ St. Louis over 8.5
4* Florida/ Philadelphia over 10
4* Boston -102
4* Chicago White Sox -125

Hondo (20-9) (2-1 last night)

Dodgers

Tokens
Spreadsheet News and Notes:

Service Play Spreadsheet Notes

Overall it was a really, really poor day for the services yesterday. Only one single service ranked in the top fifteen on the spreadsheet had a winning day. We waited and waited for another Power Play of the Day pick, only to see it lose. Thought Big Al was hot? His streak ended. Consistent performers like Power Play, Big Al, Coleman and Larry Ness all had losing days on Friday.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Warning: Larry Ness is still obviously in a serious slump. He has went 0~1 four nights in a row and he is just 2~6 (25%) over his last eight plays.
<o:p></o:p>
Here are the top services listed on the primary spreadsheet:

Cannon (15~20*)…….….9~2….…82%<o:p></o:p>

Power Play……...…….…8~2….…80%<o:p></o:p>
Big Al………………......13~5…….72%<o:p></o:p>
Wunderdog………..…...11~5….....69%
Stan Sharp…..…………11~5…….69%<o:p></o:p>
B. Coleman……………..25~12..…68%

Note: With one more tracked play, Ben Eckstein will join the top group on the spreadsheet after fulfilling the 10-tracked play minimum requirement. Eckstein is currently 7~2 (78%) on the season.

Service FADE Spreadsheet Notes

Gator, the seemingly most reliable fade on the board, actually won last night (1~0) and was the only top ranked fade to disappoint. Stu Feiner (200* plays) and Larry Ness (Bonus Plays) were inactive yesterday and Tony Onio (100* to 500* plays) joined the top group with a 0~2 performance that brings his season total to 8~15 (35%).

Note: Tony Onio (100* to 500* plays) appears to be the “next big thing” on the fade board. Tony has now had six straight losing nights in a row and is 0~10 (0%!!) on his last ten tracked plays. Tony Onio might be “due” for a win or two, but I have to believe that if you religiously faded this dude you’d be happy with the results.
Here are the top services on the FADES spreadsheet:

Stu Feiner (200*)..…….3~10…..23%<o:p></o:p>

Larry Ness (Free)….….3~8..…..27%
Gator……….…….……5~12…..29%<o:p></o:p>
MTI……………………4~9……31%<o:p></o:p>
Tony Onio……….…….8~15…..35%

I will repost Bookie Buster’s service plays later today when I see his post in the NBA Forum.

Tokens
Brandon Lang
10 DIME
Atlanta Braves
Boston Red Sox
5 DIME
Cleveland Indians
Royals

Dave Malinsky
MLB:
4* Chicago Cubs/ St. Louis over 8.5
4* Florida/ Philadelphia over 10
4* Boston -102
4* Chicago White Sox -125

Hondo (20-9) (2-1 last night)
Dodgers

Thanks BB

Are you posting all the plays today? Or just helping out with the first one? Just don't want to get our wires crossed today :toast:

Tokens
[Sorry…just wanted to toot my own horn a bit]
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Results for my picks yesterday (Friday):
Mets OVER 9.5..………….LOSER…..….-1.0
FLA +1.5………………….WINNER……+.792
FLA ML (1st 5 Innings)…..WINNER……+1.42
LAD OVER 8……………..WINNER……+.98
BOS OVER 9……………..WINNER….…+.869
SF…………………………LOSER…….…-1.0
CLE……………………….WINNER….…+.628
MIL +1.5………………….WINNER….…+.653
ATL OVER 10……………WINNER….…+1.01

LAA OVER 9……………..WINNER….…+1.04
Final Record: 8~2<o:p></o:p>

Tokens
I just got this from another site..Lang has a 50 on Denver....might want to make sure as I normaly dont watch him....
I see his 25 hit last nite and you show his 15-20 on a nice run...
Thanks for all the work you do. It takes some time to keep up on all these guys. There is so many of these clowns that throw darts....But I also know when some of these guys get on a run...There is $$$$$ to be made.
Thanks again

Tokens
congrats!

Thanks Thirsty.

Bookie Buster asked me who I liked yesterday and it resulted in me posting some bases plays for the first time. I have been doing rather well, but I am supersticious about posting normally. Perhaps I will continue to post.

Tokens
I just got this from another site..Lang has a 50 on Denver....might want to make sure as I normaly dont watch him....
I see his 25 hit last nite and you show his 15-20 on a nice run...
Thanks for all the work you do. It takes some time to keep up on all these guys. There is so many of these clowns that throw darts....But I also know when some of these guys get on a run...There is $$$$$ to be made.
Thanks again

Thank you sir! BOL today

Tokens
sds23,

Just helping this morning, you can pick up the rest today.

Great job yesterday and would love to see a daily post from you.

I know what you mean about posting, it seemed like when I posted plays they lose.

Thanks,

BB

Tokens
Saturday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Scotty Spreitzer
(**Grand Slam Game of the Month**)
Atlanta Braves

Sebastian

20* Kansas City
20* San Francisco
10* Boston
10* Atlanta
7* Milwaukee Over
5* Pittsburgh

Big Al McMordie

L.A. Angels vs. White Sox

Prediction: White Sox

This is a matchup of two quality right-handed starting pitchers: Young Jered Weaver of the Angels and veteran Jon Garland of the White Sox. Oddly enough, it's also a matchup of winless starters.

Weaver is 0-2 and Garland is 0-1, while his team is an incredible 0-4 in his starts. What makes this winless matchup so surprising is that we're not talking about bad teams here. Both of these squads are very good and, in fact, this could be a preview of a playoff matchup down the road in October.

If there is a decided advantage here it's that the Angels don't seem to know how to win on the road. With Friday's loss to this same team, they are now 1-8 in nine games away from southern California.

Another factor is that of health. Garland has been healthy and his numbers have shown that (3.95 ERA; 1.06 WHIP) and he appears to be simply the victim of bad luck

Chicago has dominated this series of late, as they are now 11-3 in their last 14 meetings against the Halos.

Take the Sox.

Greg Daraban

Royals at Mariners

Prediction:Over

Seattle comes into this series off a two game sweep of Oakland while K.C. rolls into the state of Washington after spltting in Minnesota. Ex-Mariner Gil Meche (1-1) returns to Seattle to take on Jeff Weaver who is 0-3.

Weaver was released by the Angels last season and was picked up by St.Louis who went on to win the World Series. Unfortunatly for Weaver he is back in the American where he has been shredded. KC at times has struggled with the bat, however, this is great opportunity to get some runs early and often. High scoring game today at Safeco.

Take K.C./Seattle 'Over'

Michael Cannon Money Train

10 Dime -

ROYALS (With Meche and Weaver as listed pitchers)

5 Dime -

BLUE JAYS (With Millwood and Chacin as listed pitchers)

BREWERS (With Bush and Sampson as listed pitchers)

ATS Lock Club

5 Cards-110
5 over 11 Yanks/Sox
4 Giants -130

FPBE Free Picks

Marc Lawrence - CHW -125 MLB
Marco D'Angelo - NYY -115 MLB
Ben Burns - PIT MLB
Bryan Leonard - CLV -130 MLB

Bob Balfe

Cubs -110 over Cardinals
Zambrano/Wainwright

Panhandle Sports

Toronto -117
Oakland -186
San Francisco -123

Michael Cannon Writeups

10 Dime –

ROYALS (With Meche and Weaver as listed pitchers)
Take the Royals tonight on the road over the Mariners. Gil Meche makes his first start against his old team, while Jeff Weaver gets the nod for the Mariners. I’ll take this pitching matchup, regardless of venue, all day long.

Meche has pitched well for Kansas City but has been hurt by a lack of run support and a shaky bullpen. The former Seattle right-hander has allowed only three earned runs over his last three starts and sports a nice 2.55 ERA on the year. Weaver has shown his true colors after last season’s successful postseason run. He’s 0-3 with a 13.91 ERA on the year, having allowed 17 runs and 24 hits in just 11 innings so far this season.

Backing Meche is the play here tonight as the Royals bats will come alive against the human batting practice machine, Weaver. Take the Royals for the road win.

5 Dime –

BLUE JAYS (With Millwood and Chacin as listed pitchers)
Take Toronto for the home win this afternoon over Texas.The Blue Jays will send left-hander Gustavo Chacin to the mound today and I like the left-hander at home against a team he whitewashed when last facing them two seasons ago.

Chacin went 2-0 without allowing an earned run in 14 1-3 innings against Texas in 2005.
His mound opponent today will be Kevin Millwood, a pitcher who’s had his difficulties both on the road and against Toronto in his career. The right-hander is 1-3 with a 6.11 ERA in five career starts against Toronto. The Blue Jays lineup could get a boost today with the possible return of third baseman Troy Glaus, who is eligible to come off the DL today. Take the Blue Jays for the home win over the Rangers today.

BREWERS (With Bush and Sampson as listed pitchers)
Take Milwaukee tonight on the road over slumping Houston. The Astros have lost seven straight games and it’s a good bet the streak will reach eight tonight going against Dave Bush. That’s because the Milwaukee right-hander has dominated them in recent years, running up a 3-0 record with a 2.43 ERA in 37 career innings. He beat the Astros in his last start, allowing three runs and five hits in eight-plus innings on Sunday. Before the ninth inning of that game, Bush had pitched 24 consecutive scoreless innings against the Astros.

Houston will send Chris Sampson to the mound tonight and he was rocked in his last start against Philadelphia on Monday, giving up seven runs and 14 hits in only four innings of Houston’s 11-4 loss. Take the Brew Crew tonight for the road win over the Astros.

Fixerwins

2* FLA ( MLB )

Dave Cokin. (Free Pick)

My free pick of the day is the game between (953) CIN Reds and (954) PIT Pirates. Take "(954) PIT Pirates". Two huge plays at Dave's Solid Gold Club today! Both Dave's NL and AL Games of the Week are up right now for only $25, and a great guarantee is included as well. Make sure you get the goods on these two outstanding sides and go 2-0!..."The Pirates are hot and lefty Tom Gorzelanny is pitching some terrific ball for the Bucs. The price is about as high as I'd consider laying with Pittsburgh, but with the Reds bats not too lively right now, I don't mind. Plus, Cincy's Belisle hasn't been anything special in his last couple of games. I'll back the Pirates to grab another win."

Jim Feist. (Free Pick)

My free pick of the day is the game between (963) SF Giants and (964) ARI D'backs. Take "(963) SF Giants". To say the Giants have been hot would be an understatement. The Giants came off a three-game sweep the of the Dodgers and that has basically landed them atop the NL West. And in no small part this has been spearheaded by none other than a rejuvenated Barry Bonds. Bonds and the Giants have won eight straight heading into Friday night. The starting pitching has been excellent, the relievers have done their part and all together the Giants are gelling. As for the D'backs, they have won two straight (heading into Friday night) but that is still part of a 3-7 record in their last 10 overall games. We like sticking with hot teams and we'll stick with the visitor here.

Players of America (Bonus Play)

Detroit Tigers {-170}

Fade King

2* Texas + 110
2* Detroit -165
2* Yanks - 105
1* Cubs - 105

Vegas Sports Informer

2* Pittsburgh
3* Atlanta

Way to many services on Detroit OVER

Triple Crown Sports

4* Mariners
3* Blue Jays
3* Under Giants
3* White Sox

Write ups: Vegas Sports Informer's Picks

2 Unit Play. #954 Take Pittsburgh -150 over Cincinnati (Saturday 4/28 7:05 PM)

With their starting rotation dominating, the Pittsburgh Pirates - surprisingly - have a winning record. Tonight Tom Gorzelanny (3-0, 2.05 ERA) looks to continue his fantastic start when the Pirates play the slumping Cincinnati Reds at home. Cincinnati is 10-21 in their last 31 road games. Pittsburgh is 4-0 in their last 4 home games.

3 Unit Play. #961 Take Atlanta -125 over Colorado (Saturday 4/28 8:05 PM)

The Braves have been able to count on John Smoltz for nearly 20 years, and he isn't interested in pitching for anyone else. This week John Smoltz sign a contract extension for atleast 2-3 more years. Smoltz is 10-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 30 career appearances, including 16 starts, against the Rockies. Smoltz is also 5-0 when pitching on Saturday’s. Colorado is 16-35 when playing as an underdog.Vegas Sports Informer's Picks For Major League Baseball

Big Al

MLB
Opinion over the total in Brewers

Allen Eastman

7-Unit Play Take #978 Chicago White Sox -128 over LA Angels. (Saturday, April 28. 7:05 pm EST).

The Angels had won six of their last seven games but hit a roadblock last night losing to Chicago 7-3. LA will look to Jered Weaver to get them back on track but that could be a tall order against this potent White Sox lineup. Weaver who was so dominant a year ago, has struggled this season. He's 0-2 with a 9.39 ERA as he continues to recover from biceps tendinitis. Jon Garland has pitched well for the White Sox but has little to show for it. The veteran rigthander is 0-1 with a respectaable ERA of 3.95 as he makes his 5th start of the season. The White Sox could be without slugger Jim Thome who left last night's game after fouling a ball of his foot. But Jermaine Dye, who homered twice against the Halo's appears ready to pick up the slack.

Chicago -128 over Anaheim

Jim Fiest

Executive Service

TV Rivalry Parlay
5* Cubs
4* Redsox

Robert Ferringo

4* NY Mets ( 1.5 RL )
4* Atlanta
2* Houston
2* Toronto

Robert Ferringo

4-Unit Play. Take New York Mets (-1.5, -145) over Washington (7 p.m., Saturday, April 28)

Washington has won two in a row while the Mets have lost two in a row. That ends here. I think that Chad Cordero’s bush league play in the bottom of the ninth against Carlos Beltran kind of woke the Mets up and I expect a carryover effect. The Nats are 3-8 in their last 11 against a left-handed starter and just 3-8 against Tom Glavine. The Mets are 20-7 in their last 27 games in Washington and won’t fall behind 2-0 in this series. Jerome Williams is on the hill for the Nats and his teams are a dreadful 5-17 in his last 22 starts.

4-Unit Play. Take Atlanta (-130) over Colorado (8 p.m., Saturday, April 28)
Normally I would be fading a guy who just signed a big contract. But we’re getting fantastic value here on the Braves ace. Colorado just cannot score runs. If you toss out their 11-run anomaly against the Mets on Wednesday the Rockies have mustered a pathetic 2.8 runs per game over their last 18 games. John Smoltz is 71-16 against the moneyline since 1997 when facing a team that scores 4.3 runs or less per game. He’s a prideful person and I think he won’t allow himself to get beaten by the Rockies today.

2-Unit Play. Take Houston (-110) over Milwaukee (7 p.m., Saturday, April 28)
Dave Bush is 0-10 against divisional opponents over the past two seasons and the Brewers are just 5-12 in his last 17 starts against an NL Central club. The Brew Crew have won just 28 percent of their games in Houston over the past nine seasons and were able to get one last night. I think the Astros finally pull themselves out of their losing streak tomorrow and put a big number on Bush.

2-Unit Play. Take Toronto (-125) over Texas (1 p.m., Saturday, April 28)
The Rangers haven’t had much success against lefties lately, posting just a 4-12 mark against them recently. The Blue Jays are 21-5 in Gustavo Chacin’s last 26 home starts and 14-2 as a home favorite.

GOLD KEY GAMES

3 Units (Bonus Play): Pittsburgh Pirates -145
Silver Key (Bonus Play): Baltimore Orioles +1.5 Runs -165

Doc's Sports

2 Unit Play. #959 Take New York (-1.5 RL) –145 over Washington (7:05 pm MLB.tv) Enough already with the Mets, they gave away a game last night and cannot afford to lose three straight, with the last two coming against the Nationals. Thankfully they have Tom Glavine on the mound who is 3-1 on the year and a 3.07 E.R.A. That is a far cry from what Jerome Williams has been putting out, 0-4 7.77 E.R.A. The Mets left nine runners on base last night and the Nationals scored three runs in the first inning for the first time all season. History will not repeat itself tonight, as the Mets win comfortably.

5 Unit Play. #966 Take San Diego –125 over Los Angeles (10:05 pm MLB.tv) Game of the Week. The Padres gave one away last night to the Dodgers, as closer Trevor Hoffman blew another save leading to a 4 run ninth innings. The Padres bullpen is still rock solid and will help Greg Maddux earn his second victory on the season this evening. For his career, Maddux is 13-7 with a 2.76 ERA against the Dodgers. Brett Tomko will oppose him and he is just 4-6 lifetime against the Dodgers. Mike Cameron has owned him hitting .350 off of him and we expect him to take some healthy cuts this evening. He is a fastball pitcher and that bodes well for the home team since they live off of fastballs. The Fathers cash in big for our Game of the Week.

3 Unit Play. #976 Take Cleveland –130 over Baltimore (7:05 pm MLB.tv) The Tribe can swing the bats, especially @ the Jake and that bodes well against tonight’s starting pitcher Eric Bedard, who is 3-2 on the year, but has a 6.11 E.R.A. He has allowed 34 hits in 28 innings. He has also given up five home runs during this span. Baltimore has lost five straight games and moved out of second place in the AL East. The Tribe do not have the advantage in the pitching department, but they do have it with the bats and that will allow them to win a high scoring game this evening.

2 Unit Play. #979 Take Kansas City –110 over Seattle (9:05 pm MLB.tv) Jeff Weaver had a good postseason and he parlayed that into a big contract with the Mariners. The Mariners now have signed Beltre, Sexton, & Weaver as free agent deals and only Sexton has sorta worked out. The other two have been flops and certainly the latter with Weaver 0-3 this year and a 13.91 E.R.A. He is even terrible against the Royals in this career, 5-7 win-loss record. Gil Meche has been solid for the Royals and is very familiar with the Mariners, having pitched their for most of his career. This year he has pitched well and better then his record would indicate. He has a 2.55 E.R.A. and that is among the league leaders for starting pitchers. He has a happy and successful homecoming this evening.

Tokens
Saturday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
SCOTTSPICKS:

Bonus Plays
Cleveland Indians -130
Cleveland Cavaliers -4

Paid Plays
Detroit Pistons -4.5
San Antonio Spurs -2

Randall H

HOME TEAM IN CAPS

All games are listed pitchers unless stated otherwise.

Colorado +1.10 over ATLANTA PINNACLE

Jason Hirsh is a definite front-runner for Rookie of the Year honors and taking back a price with him at Coors comes highly recommended. Hirsh has started four games this season with the latter two coming at home in which he went seven full innings in both starts. In those 14 frames he allowed just 10 hits, one homer and five earned runs for an ERA of 3.27. Those are Petco Park numbers, not Coors Field. Nonetheless, Hirsh throws strikes and the kicker here is that the Braves have never seen him, a distinct advantage to be sure. Meanwhile, John Smoltz has been seen about 500 times by everyone. Smoltz’s ERA is deflated somewhat because he’s already faced the offensively challenged Nats twice in five starts. Still, the opposition is hitting .278 off him and on the road they’re hitting .303 off him to go along with a 5.76 ERA. Funny, isn’t it, how that age thing has a way of catching up to everyone. Play: Colorado +1.10 (Risking 2 units).

PITTSBURGH –1½ +1.46 over Cincinnati PINNACLE

Lefthander Tom Gorzelanny has allowed just seven runs in 26.1 innings over four starts with a .211 opponent batting average. He’s also whiffed 17 and walked just six to go along with his 2.05 ERA. It’s also worth noting that the Reds have never seen Gorzelanny. The Pirates have won five in a row while the Reds have dropped three in a row and seven of nine and against southpaws, Cinci is just 2-7. The Reds line-up is filled with a bunch of frustrated free-swingers that have never seen a pitch they didn’t like. The Reds have scored three runs or fewer in five of their past seven and they’ve scored just one run in their last three games at this venue. Matt Belisle, a reliever turned starter, has given up nine runs in 10.1 innings in his last two outings and over that stretch the opposition is batting .364 against him. The Pirates are having fun out there and can’t wait to take the field while the Reds can’t wait for the trade deadline to approach. Play: Pittsburgh –1½ +1.46 (Risking 2 units).

TORONTO –1½ +1.75 over Texas (1:05 PM) PINNACLE

This wager is all about playing against Kevin Millwood. We’ve never had any confidence in him to begin with and after watching him pitch in three of his five starts we’re here to tell you that the opposition has ripped the cover off the ball against him. A lot of those balls were hit at people but Millwood is fooling nobody. His ERA is 5.46 and over his last seven starts dating back to last year his ERA is 7.50. Millwood is also having trouble with location, as he’s walked 13 already and he’s constantly pitching from behind. He’s also had the luxury of facing the Mariners twice this year, which would help anyone’s ERA, but the fact remains Millwood is a big inning waiting to happen. The Rangers have not been good on the road, as their 3-9 record would attest to. Offensively, Texas is batting a combined .234, which is among the worst in the majors. The Jays returned home from a trip last night and lost the opener but prior to that they had won three in a row, two over the Red Sox and one over the Yanks. There’s a good chance they’ll get Troy Glaus back in the line-up and there’s a better chance they’ll put up a bunch of runs in this one. Jays will be ready this afternoon. Play: Toronto –1½ +1.75 (Risking 2 units).

Kansas City +1.04 over SEATTLE PINNACLE

The Mariners signed Jeff Weaver in the off-season to a one-year, 8.2 million dollar contract. That laughing you hear is Jeff Weaver picking up his paycheck. So, what have the Mariners got for 8-million? How about zero wins in three starts and being outscored 31-6 in those games. No, that’s not a typo. How about an eight million dollar ERA of 13.91 in three starts? How about 24 hits in 11 innings with the opposition hitting .436 off him? Good pitchers are a very valuable commodity in the majors and not many teams have the luxury of having three or four guys they can rely on. When they do find a keeper they hang on to him for dear life. The Tigers didn’t want Weaver, nor did the Angels, the Yanks or the Cardinals and that’s just in seven years of service. At least the Royals are getting a return for their 55-million dollar investment in Gil Meche. Are we in the Twilight Zone? Anyway, we’ll gladly take our chances against Weaver. Play: Kansas City +1.04 (Risking 2 units).

Beating-the-Book (Free Pick)

Take Kansas City -105 @ Seattle

Andy Iskoe

Chi White Sox (Garland) over L A Angels (Jered Weaver)

Cappers Access

(Sat) MLB Cubs Cardinal 105 Cubs

Wild Bill

Cards +100 (5 units)
Reds +140 (2 units)
Florida +105 (5 units)
Mets -220 (4 units)
Braves -115 (4 units)
Giants -125 (5 units)
Toronto -120 (5 units)
Yankees +110 (5 units)
Over 11 Red Sox-Yankees (1 unit)
Detroit -165 (5 units)
A's -185 (4 units)
Orioles +125 (3 units)
White Sox -125 (3 units)
KC +100 (5 units)
Parlay: Cards +100, Florida +105 (1 unit)
Parlay: Giants -125, Bluejays -120 (1 unit)
Parlay: Detroit -165, Royals +100 (1 unit)
Parlay: Cards +100, Fla +105, SF -125, Toronto -120, Detroit -165, KC +100 (1 unit)

Locksmith, Underground Handicapping Legend

3u Marlins w/ Willis (imagine that)
2.5u White Sox

Saturday Comps

Winner Line-Cleveland(baseball)
OTM-Yankees
Coach-OVER Dodgers
Computer Boys-Cleveland(baseball)
All Star Sports-San Francisco
Feiner-KC

Merf Miles

Brewers - 103
Cardinals - 103
Dodgers + 117
Marlins Over 10
Brewers Under 9
Cubs Under 8½
Indians - 133
Twins + 154
Blue Jays - 113
Mariners - 107
Rangers Under 10
Devil Rays Over 8½

Frank Rosenthal

956 PHILLY-120 SB
OVER 10 SB
961 BRAVES-120 SB
966 PADRES-120 SB
972 BOSOX-105 SB
979 ROYALS+105 SB

Strike Points

6* San Fran.
2* Oak
2* Atl.

Scott Sreitzer

Grand Slam Game of the Month

Atlanta Braves

Las Vegas Pipeline

20 STAR SUPER PLAY
NL EAST GOM
N.Y. METS
LISTED PITCHERS GLAVINE/WILLIAMS

15 STAR
TOR. BLUE JAYS

15 STAR
OAK. A'S

Billy Coleman [Confirmed: Paid / Purchased]

4* houston (action pk) 7:05
3* florida (willis +105) 7:05
3* la dodgers (under 8.5) 10:05
AFL: 4* grand rapids (under 114)
3* utah (over 127.5)

ASA

Double Play Baseball

Under 8 1/2 Cin/Pit

Dave Cokin

AL GOW - Red Sox
NL GOW - Giants
Total - Angels Over
Under the Hat - Brewers
3* Cubs

Jim Feist

Executive Service

TV Rivalry Parlay
5* Cubs
4* Redsox

TOP-5 MLB & NBA COUNTDOWN

(953) CIN Reds vs (954) PIT Pirates
Take (954) PIT Pirates
My #5 play is the Pittsburgh Pirates with Gorzelanny over Belisle. Southpaw Tom Gorzelanny is off to an excellent start and will face a Reds lineup that's struggling mighty against lefties. They're just 1-3 away from home against southpaws, averaging just 2.00 RPG. In fact, Cinci is 2-7 against lefties no matter where they play, scoring just 2.78 RPG. We'll back the Bucs with Gorzelanny on Saturday.

(517) SAN Spurs vs (518) DEN Nuggets
Take over
My #4 play in the countdown is the OVER between the Spurs & Nuggets. I can't give away the entire recipe on this one, but we can reveal a couple of factors. First of all, Golden State is now 21-10 to the Over following three consecutive road games. The Warriors finished the regular season in San Antone, and played their first two playoff games in the same venue. The Spurs are 16-8 to the Over following three consecutive home games. They're also 80% to the Over when the total sits between 190 and 194.5. We'll take the OVER in game three.

(979) KC Royals vs (980) SEA Mariners
Take (979) KC Royals
My #3 play in my countdown, and my 5* Hammer is a play on the KC Royals with Meche returning home to face his old squad. Gil Meche posted excellent numbers in Safeco as a member of the Mariners. In 69 appearances (67 starts) Meche is 31-19 with a 3.92 ERA and a solid 1.29 WHIP. He's off to a great start as a Royal. Meche has five starts under his belt this season, sporting a 2.55 ERA and 1.19 WHIP! Meanwhile, Jeff Weaver continues to find bat-after-bat with every toss. He's allowed 24 hits in 11 IP in three starts. The righty is 0-3 with a 13.91 ERA and a 2.45 WHIP. We'll back the Royals in this matchup on Saturday.

(515) CLE Cavaliers vs (516) WAS Wizards
Take (515) CLE Cavaliers
My #2 play and my NBA Line Error GOW is a play on the Cavaliers, minus points. After destroying the Wizards in game one, the Cavs failed to keep their focus in game-two after building a 12-point lead entering the fourth quarter. Cleveland began missing free throws over the final minutes allowing the Wizards to sneak back inside the number. That close call in the final minute will have the Cavs focused on finishing the game strong on Saturday. Washington is obviously a shell of the team that qualified for the postseason due to the injuries to Arenas and Butler. They rest of the squad just doesn't matchup well with the other 15 teams in the playoffs. We'll back the Cavs to roll on Saturday. The linemaker set this number too low based on Washington's late-game comeback last time out, giving us great value with the Cavs.

(961) ATL Braves vs (962) COL Rockies
Take (961) ATL Braves
My Grand Slam GOM is a play on the Braves with Smoltz over Hirsh. Atlanta owns very strong numbers this season against right-handed starters. This will be Hirsh's first start against the Braves...here's what he'll be facing. Atlanta is a healthy 5-1 in road games against righties, scoring 6.33 runs per game. They're 9-2 overall against right-handers, plating 5.91 RPG. John Smoltz should get plenty of offensive help, even though I don't believe he'll need it. Smoltz owns a 10-4 lifetime mark against the Rockies with a 3.48 ERA. Over the last three seasons, he's squelched Colorado at Coors, with a 3.38 ERA in three starts. He should have little trouble again on Saturday. The Rockies are scoring just 3.82 RPG in 17 games against righties this season. We'll back the Atlanta Braves, our Grand Slam GOM on Saturday

ToutHouse

FREE PICK OF THE DAY

MLB Anaheim vs. Chicago (A) - Take Chicago (A) White Sox

At 7:05pm our complimentary selection is on the Chicago White Sox over the Los Angeles Angels. This is a matchup of two quality righthanded starting pitchers: young Jered Weaver of the Angels and veteran Jon Garland of the White Sox. And, oddly enough, it's also a matchup of winless starters. Weaver is 0-2 and Garland is 0-1, while his team is an incredible 0-4 in his starts. What makes this winless matchup so surprising is that we're not talking about bad teams here. Both of these squads are very good, and in fact this could be a preview of a playoff matchup down the road in October. If there is a decided advantage here it's that the Angels don't seem to know how to win on the road. With Friday's loss to this same team, they are now 1-8 in 9 games away from southern California. Another factor is that of health. Garland has been healthy and his numbers have shown that (3.95 ERA; 1.06 WHIP) and he appears to be simply the victim of bad luck, while Weaver is coming back from an injury this spring and the reports are that he has lost velocity and that his arm is still not 100%. The Angels have to be at least a little bit concerned and if he has another bad outing, they might consider giving him some extra rest or perhaps even placing him back on the DL. Chicago has dominated this series of late, as they are now 11-3 in their last 14 meetings against the Halos. Take the Sox

Tokens
Triple Crown Sports

4* Mariners
3* Blue Jays, Under Giants, White Sox

Coaches Corner

955/956 ovFla/Phil 10- 04/28/07 2
958 Houston -110 04/28/07 3
957/958 unMil/Hou 9 04/28/07 2
968 Tor Blue Jays -120 04/28/07 4

GridIron (Free Picks)

Take Florida (Willis) +110 at Philadelphia (Eaton)
Take Kansas City (Meche) -110 at Seattle (Weaver)

Jimmy Broadway

1000 Stars Chicago Cubs

Freebs

cstarssportspicks MLB New York-A (-115)
Joe Wiz MLB Houston

Tokens
More from BB:

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=caption3>Handicapper</TD><TD class=caption3>Record</TD><TD class=caption3>Sport</TD><TD class=caption3>Line</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Hot-Locks</TD><TD>12 - 2 (44.70)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Detroit Tigers -159</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Point Shaver</TD><TD>11 - 3 (27.75)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians -130</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>David Page</TD><TD>8 - 2 (25.60)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Detroit Tigers -159</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Silvas Sports</TD><TD>7 - 3 (23.15)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Chicago Cubs -104</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Fast Eddie Spor</TD><TD>6 - 5 (13.10)</TD><TD>NHL</TD><TD>New Jersey Devils -118</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>PicksMaker</TD><TD>8 - 4 (12.33)</TD><TD>NBA</TD><TD>Detroit Pistons -4.5 (-107)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Keith Martin</TD><TD>8 - 6 (9.35)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>St. Louis Cardinals ~vs~ Chicago Cubs
Over 9 (+117)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Stat</TD><TD>7 - 4 (8.06)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Milwaukee Brewers -106</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Prodigy Picks</TD><TD>8 - 5 (7.25)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Houston Astros -1.5 (+192)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>All Angles Spts</TD><TD>6 - 4 (5.92)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Baltimore Orioles +127</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Lipstic Lady Sports</TD><TD>1 - 0 (5.00)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Chicago Cubs -101</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>leosport pick</TD><TD>4 - 4 (4.34)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>San Diego Padres -126</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>BigDonsWCH.com</TD><TD>7 - 5 (0.95)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Cincinnati Reds +139</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>KS Sports</TD><TD>7 - 6 (-2.15)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians -130</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Brett Maverick</TD><TD>3 - 4 (-6.35)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Florida Marlins +114</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>misinformed</TD><TD>7 - 6 (-6.75)</TD><TD>NHL</TD><TD>Detroit Red Wings -1.5 (+195)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Thesportspros</TD><TD>5 - 7 (-8.55)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>New York Mets -210</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Mensapicks</TD><TD>5 - 8 (-18.05)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Oakland Athletics ~vs~ Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Over 8.5 (-105)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The handicappers listed above are Only those who have a Free Pick Today. Others have Premium Picks available so check the leaderboards!

Free Sports Picks Network sports monitor. Sports betting picks and tipping from procappers. Your trusted source for winning sports picks, handicapping betting info, premium & free NFL football picks, NCAA football picks, NBA basketball picks, college basketball picks, MLB baseball picks, NHL hockey picks. Follow the right handicapper today! Make sure to stop by and check out our free sports picks listed below. Documented sports picks 365 days a year! Your Winning sportsmonitor source is right here! Make sure you check out all the other features we have on the site like the Chick Central Sections, Handicapping articles, polls. Add comments to any of the articles you read. A National Sports Monitor that trackpicks all of our members. The real procappers are found right here. Its always another winning season at FPN, so make sure you get in the game. Honesty, Integrity, Winning!

Tokens
Tony Onio
500* Indians
500* Mariners
Tony Mathews Insider
Matchup: Florida Marlins vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Selection: Florida/Philadelphia Over 10 (-110)

Explanation: We expect a high-scoring game as the Florida Marlins face-off against the Philadelphia Phillies in Saturday's MLB contest.

Both of today's starting pitchers (Dontrelle Willis & Adam Eaton) have given up many runs this season. This says it all... [Florida Marlins Starting Pitcher Dontrelle Willis: 5.58 ERA] and [Philadelphia Phillies Starting Pitcher Adam Eaton: 6.46 ERA]. To say the least, both these pitchers will give up many runs tonight.

The Over is 48-22-1 in the last 71 meetings between these teams, and we expect to see another high-scoring game tonight!

Take the Florida Marlins/Philadelphia Phillies Over 10!

Locksmith Sports<o:p></o:p>
3* Parlay of the Week: Atlanta (-124) & Milwaukee (-105)

Smoltz is 47-14 against the money line versus poor power teams that hit less than 0.9 homers per game since 1997. Colorado is 158-290 against the money line as an underdog of +125 to +175 since 1997. I like Smoltz and Atlanta to come out on top again tonight. I also like Milwaukee with Bush on the mound today. Houston has lost 6 games in a row and they will extend that losing streak to 7 games today with Chris Sampson on the mound. Nobody thought the Yankees could lose 7 in a row, but they did last night against Boston. Houston is only 33-48 against the money line when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons. Take Atlanta and Milwaukee in a 2-Team Money Line Parlay today.

3* on LA Angels +114

John Garland of Chicago is 3-5 when starting against the Angels with an ERA of 4.19 and a WHIP of 1.413. Garland has a 7.30 ERA in 12.3 innings of work on his home turf this season. The Angels are 60-50 (+18.9 Units) against the money line as an underdog of +100 to +150 over the last 3 seasons. They are also 18-6 against the money line vs. a starting pitcher whose throws more than 6.5 innings per start over the last 2 seasons. Take the Angels today to tee off on Jon Garland and the White Sox.

Rob Mahon

5 Dime: Braves

Stu Feiner

200 DIME “MLB No Brainer”

FLORIDA MARLINS

Like this price with Dontrelle Willis against the Phils tonight. In his last three starts against Philly inclduing an April 7 win in which he fanned nine, the D-Train is 2-0 having allowed three earned in 16 1/3 innings of work. The Phillies struggle against lefty starters (.239) and Willis will shut them down. Florida lost for just the second time in six games with a one run loss at Citizens Bank Park last night. Dan Uggla and the Marlins are batting .309 on the road this year and they'll get after Adam Eaton, who has a 5.19 ERA in five career starts against the Fish. He hasn't shown he has it this year with a 6.46 ERA in four starts, including a 9.28 mark in a pair of home starts. Willis pitches well in April and has a 2.77 ERA in two road starts this year. He'll be on and the Marlins will win.

Tokens
SDS Picks

NBA Play:

Detroit OVER 183

I will post some bases plays later for tonights games if anything jumps out at me. Watching the draft, so not a lot of time to cap.

Tokens
BB says that this is a “Premium Member Pick” from Rocketman Sports and that Rocketman’s plays are ranked 1 to 5 units.
Rocketman
LA Angels @ Chicago White Sox 7:05 PM EST

Play On: 4* Chicago White Sox -125 (Weaver/Garland) Listed

LA Angels are 1-8 on the road this year. White Sox are 46-23 last 3 years when playing in April. White Sox are 154-87 last 3 years against Right Handed Starters. Angels are only scoring 4.4 rpg overall this year, 2.1 rpg on the road and 4.3 rpg against Right Handed Starters this season. Angels bullpen has a 7.03 ERA on the road this year. White Sox bullpen has been good with a 3.49 ERA overall and a 3.82 ERA at home this season. Weaver is 0-2 with a 9.39 ERA overall this year. Garland has a 2.86 ERA his last 3 starts. We'll play the Chicago White Sox for 4 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

.<o:p></o:p>

<!-- / message -->

Tokens
Bookie Buster MLB Parlay 4/28

<TABLE class=content width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=content_header colSpan=3>Parlay Details

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_header align=middle>Wager</TD><TD class=content_header align=middle>Odds</TD><TD class=content_header align=middle>Type</TD></TR><TR class=content2><TD class=content align=right>Chicago Cubs ML</TD><TD class=content align=right width=75>-109</TD><TD class=content align=middle width=75>ML</TD></TR><TR class=content1><TD class=content align=right>Chicago Cubs / St Louis Cardinals UNDER 8.5</TD><TD class=content align=right width=75>-110</TD><TD class=content align=middle width=75>Total</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

+266 odds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otmtransport
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com