Bookie Buster Sunday Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
Here are the links to the most recently updated Service PLAY spreadsheet and the Service FADE spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Boxer Sports

2* New York Mets -Run Line
2* Philadelphia Phillies -Run Line
2* Toronto Blue Jays - Run Line
2* Chicago White Sox- Run Line
2* Houston Astros

Brandon Lang

10 DIME
White Sox
Reds

5 DIME
Cubs
Rockies
Twins -1 1/2 Runs

Free Pick - San Francisco Giants
Brandon Lang Write-Ups:<o:p></o:p>
WHITE SOX
He is back at home for the first time since his no hitter and even better is the fact Buehrle is looking for a 3rd straight win overall. He is 2-0 with an ERA of 2.59 and I am confident he gets to 3-0 with a win today.Kelvim Escobar will make his second start for the Angels since coming off the disabled list with shoulder irritation. The right-hander allowed three earned runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings, but did not earn a decision in Los Angeles' 9-8 win in 10 innings over Detroit on Tuesday. Escobar is 2-9 with a 5.93 ERA in 19 games against Chicago, including 10 starts and I truly believe this will be another bad one today.

White Sox roll

REDS
Aaron Harang apparently knows what it takes to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates. Facing the team against which he's recorded the most career victories. he will try to pitch the Reds to their first series win at PNC Park since August 2005. Against the Pirates he is 9-3, including five wins in Pittsburgh - the most he's had on the road against an opponent.
This is a great spot for the Reds and Harang. Maholm is 2-2 with an ERA of close to 5 versus the Reds and lost his season debut against them allowing 4 runs on 7 hits in 5 innings in a 6-1 loss.

Harang is successful once again in Pittsburgh as the Reds roll.

CUBS
I love this kid Rich Hill. He is 3-1 this year with an ERA of 1.57 and even more impressive is the fact Hill is 4-1 with a 1.82 ERA and .160 opponent batting average in his last six road appearances, including five starts. He didn't record a decision in two starts against the Cardinals last year but he will make up for lost time in this game here tonight. To make matters worse is the fact Kip Wells is getting progressively worse.
He is 1-4 this year with an ERA of 4.70 and is coming off a 4 2/3 inning performance allowing 8 earned runs and 9 hits including 3 homers versus Cincy. You add the fact the Cardinals are 3-9 at home this year and I will roll the dice with Hill tonight.

Cubs are the way to go.

ROCKIES
The Rockies need to face somebody they can hit hard and get some of their swagger back. Enter Kyle Davies. Davies who is 0-1 this year with an ERA of 6.19 is going for his first victory of the year. He just gave up five runs in four innings to suffer the loss in Atlanta's 8-7 defeat at Florida on Monday and now faces a team that has killed him.
The Rockies have pounded Davies the two times he's faced them to the tune of an 0-2 record with a 12.38 ERA and .452 opponent batting average. That is enough for me to jump on the Rockies and Aaron Cook, who may be 0-1 but his ERA is solid at 3.18.
He has allowed a total of 7 earned runs in 28 innings spanning his last 4 starts but has only received a total of 6 runs offensive support.

Great price for the Rockies and Cook and I will back them here.

TWINS -1 1/2 Runs
The Tigers are in trouble facing Santana today. First of all, the Twins beat up on the Tigers yesterday for their 5th straight win over Detroit and now Detroit, who isn't exactly hitting the ball to begin with, faces Santana today. Santana is off a home loss to the Indians today and now faces a Tigers team he is 10-2 against with a 2.58 ERA. Even more impressive is the fact he has never given up more than 3 runs against the Tigers in 21 appearances including 15 starts. Finally, he is 2-0 his last two road starts with a 0.64 ERA allowing 2 runs , one earned and just 5 hits over 14 innings. He is 3-1 lifetime in Detroit with an ERA of 2.25. Mike Maroth has struggled against the Twins, going 3-9 with a 4.73 ERA in 17 appearances. He's won only once in his last 10 starts against them.

Lay the 1 1/2 runs as the Twins crush the Tigers once again.

Gator

70% Situations

MLB (Sunday) Play Against MLB (AL) underdogs with a money line of +150 or more with a team that averages <=4.5 runs per game facing a team with a bullpen ERA of <=3.33 during the first half of the season.
(78-17 last 5 seasons.) (82.1%)

PLAY: Cleveland -160

Dave Cokin

Pick: Texas Rangers

The Rangers and Blue Jays continue their weekend wraparound series with Texas looking to grab a third straight win. The host has been battling injury issues that appear to be taking a toll and Ohka is hardly stopper material. Backing Brandon McCarthy is a little dicey considering his propensity to serve up the long ball, but there's good team form value here with the Rangers at a nice price

Michael Cannon Money Train

10 Dime -

ROCKIES (With Davies and Cook as listed pitchers)

5 Dime -

GIANTS (With Morris and Johnson as listed pitchers)

Hondo

SF Giants

Cappers Access

Chicago White Sox

Larry Ness' 15* AL Pitching Mismatch GOW (now 18-4 with 15* GOW plays since Opening Day!)<o:p></o:p>

My 15* is on the Chi White Sox at 2:05 ET. The White Sox were beaten by the Angels last night 3-0, as Jered Weaver looked like he did last year as a rookie sensation. However, let's not forget that win was just LA's second road win this year (2-8) and that the team is averaging just 2.2 RPG away from Anaheim this year. Kelvim Escobar will make his second start for the Angels since coming off the DL. He allowed three ERs and five hits in 5.2 innings, but did not earn a decision in the Angels' 9-8 win in 10 innings over the Tigers on Tuesday. Escobar came to LA from Toronto and from 2004-06 maded 71 starts for the Angels, with the team going just 33-38. He's 2-9 with a 5.93 ERA in 19 games against the White Sox, including 10 starts. Mark Buehrle goes for the White Sox and is off to a solid start in 2007 after going 3-7 with a 6.44 ERA in the second half of 2006. He left his first start TY after getting hit by a batted ball but since then has sandwiched two seven-inning, three ER games around his no-hitter against the Rangers. He's 2-0 with a 2.59 ERA on the season, as the White Sox are 4-0 in his starts. He's been a HUGE winner at home for the White Sox, since becoming a regular part of the rotation in 2001. Including a 2-0 mark in his two home starts in '07, the White Sox are a very impressive 74-37 in Buehrle's home starts, for a winning percentage of .673!
AL Pitching Mismatch GOW 15* Chi White Sox

Jim Feist

(907) MIL Brewers
(908) HOU Astros

Take "(907) MIL Brewers"

Astros starter Woody Williams seems headed towards the twilight of his career. After some good years with the Cardinals and Padres, the righthander can't seem to find the form he had some years ago. Woody is 0-3 this season in five starts with a 5.90 era.

And how about those Brewers, sitting atop the NL Central with a 14-8 record (through Friday). The Brew Crew has been very consistent, winning seven games both at home and on the road with just four losses. The same can't be said for the Astros, who are now 9-13 on the season and a very ugly 3-6 at home where they average just three runs per game.

The Brewers are hungry and Woody Williams is the main course this Sunday from Houston.

Dave Cokin

(917) TEX Rangers
(918) TOR Blue Jays

Take "(917) TEX Rangers"

"The Rangers and Blue Jays continue their weekend wraparound series with Texas looking to grab a third straight win. The host has been battling injury issues that appear to be taking a toll and Ohka is hardly stopper material. Backing Brandon McCarthy is a little dicey considering his propensity to serve up the long ball, but there's good team form value here with the Rangers at a nice price

Jeff Benton

Today, it’s right back to the diamond as we head to the Windy City and play the Angels as an underdog over the White Sox.

Yesterday, I issued a 5 Dime underdog play on the Angels, and Jered Weaver and three Angels relievers delivered the goods with a 3-0 victory, Today, we’re getting an even bigger underdog price with L.A.’s Kelvim Escobar going up against Chicago lefty Mark Buehrle.

Now, I know that Buehrle is just two starts removed from that no-hitter against the Rangers when he issued just one walk and faced the minimum 27 hitters. And Buehrle did follow that no-no up with a 7-4 win over the Royals, allowing three runs in seven innings. But today, he faces an Angels team he’s struggled against lately.

Last year, Buehrle made two starts against the Angels and he gave up nine runs and 15 hits over 13 2/3 innings, yielding a hefty 5.93 ERA, and Chicago lost both games – one at home, and one on the road. In fact, in Buehrle’s last nine starts against Los Angeles going back to 2002, Chicago is 4-5, including 3-3 at home.

Now the southpaw has to go up against an Angels lineup that’s batting .276 against lefthanders this year, including .286 in the last 10 games. Moreover, Escobar has absolutely owned the White Sox in recent years. Going back to 2003, he’s made five starts against the South Siders, yielding two earned runs or fewer in all five (2.83 ERA), and that includes a 6-3 win in Chicago last year.

Escobar’s also given up three earned runs or less in all three of his starts this season, pitching into the sixth inning in each one.

Look for the Angels to build off the momentum of yesterday’s win and cash another nice underdog ticket here.

3♦ L.A. ANGELS

BIG AL McMORDIE

MLB Minnesota vs. Detroit

Take Under

At 1:05 pm, our complimentary selection is on the 'under' in the Detroit/Minnesota game. Twins ace Johan Santana will get the start this afternoon, and the southpaw has dominated Tiger bats in his career, going 10-2 with a 2.58 ERA, including 3-1 with a 2.25 ERA at Detroit. And Santana has sparkled on the road this season, going 2-0 with a microscopic 0.64 ERA, and allowing just 5 hits in 14 innings. Santana's mound opponent will be Mike Maroth, who is 2-0 this year, but his ERA is a mediocre 5.06. But Maroth's career WHIP vs. the Twins is a respectable 1.39 in 17 games, and he's also gone 'under' the total in 20 of 29 starts in the first half of the season. Finally, the Twins are 59-40 'under' as a favorite, and Detroit is 43-20 'under' as an underdog. Look for a low-scoring game this afternoon. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie

Tokens
Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Chris Jordan

100* A's
100* Padres

Fade King (Golden Greek)

3* ARIZONA - 140
2* CLEVELAND - 160
2* CUBS - 115
2* WASH + 185
2* HOUSTON EVEN
2* COLORADO -120
2* SAN DIEGO -105
2* DETROT +150
2* LA Angels +125

ATS Lock Club

5 Reds
5 D-Rays
5 Cubs

Bobby Maxwell

We've got to go with the Giants in this one as they've been playing outstanding baseball of late. And today the red-hot Matt Morris is on the hill for San Francisco. He's 3-0 on the season with a 2.49 ERA and hasn't had a bad outing this season. Last time out for Morris was in Los Angeles when he allowed three runs on six hits in 7 1/3 innings in a 5-3 victory. Last September he was dominant against the D'Backs, allowing two runs on seven hits in eight innings in a 4-2 victory over Arizona. The Big Unit was greeted harshly in his first start off the DL, giving up six runs on six hits in five innings in a 10-5 loss to the Padres Tuesday. It was Johnson's first start back in Arizona since being traded by the Yankees in the offseason. Let's go with the hot pitcher and against the broken-down aged veteran. Play San Francisco in this one.

2* SAN FRANCISCO

Vegas Sports Pics

Houston (Williams) + 100* over Milwaukee (Vargas)

Houston is 21-6 last 27 home meetings off beating Milwaukee 10-1 Saturday. Williams is 12-5 life vs. Milwaukee with a 2.98 ERA.

Oakland (Braden) + 110* over Tampa Bay (Kazmir)

Tampa is 3-8 last 11 Kazmir starts. Rookie Braden posted a 4-2 win at Baltimore in his MLB debut, allowing one run on three hits over six innings. A's are 6-2 last eight meetings off beating Tampa 12-5 Saturday.

Chicago Cubs (Hill) - 120** over St. Louis (Wells)

St. Louis is 1-4 in five Well's starts. Chicago is 8-2 last ten Hill starts, Hill allowing an average of 1.0 runs in the eight wins. Cubs trying to right their ship enter on a season best three game win streak off beating the Cards 8-1 Saturday

Kiddz Korner

LA Dodgers (Lowe) +101
Under 8.5 ChiCubs
KC (Bannister) +133

JB's Computer Picks<o:p></o:p>

2:05 p.m. LA Angels at Chicago Chicago White Sox - 130
4:05 p.m. LA Dodgers at San Diego San Diego Padres - 110
4:40 p.m. San Francisco at Arizona San Francisco Giants + 120

Mr. A

Toronto's (R) Tomo Ohka

Texas Rangers (10-13) at Toronto Blue Jays (11-12)
(R) Brandon McCarthy (1-3) vs. (R) Tomo Ohka (1-2)

The Blue Jays send Tomo Ohka (1-2, 6.23) to the hill. The right-hander allowed three runs and six hits in five innings against the Red Sox on Monday in a 7-3 win. Ohka is 2-0 with a 2.33 ERA in three career starts against Texas, but has not faced the Rangers since 2003. Texas counters with Brandon McCarthy (1-3, 9.00 ERA). The right-hander pitched two innings of scoreless relief Wednesday at Cleveland. He lost his previous two starts a total of three innings, allowing 12 runs on 10 hits and three walks. McCarthy has a 1.80 ERA in three career relief appearances against the Blue Jays.

Texas has won five of the last 6 meetings against Toronto, including Saturday's, 9-8, 10-inning victory. The Blue Jays have dropped seven of their last 10 games and four straight at home.

Take the struggling Blue Jays to grab a win. Toronto got burnt last night with a sacrifice fly in the 10th inning by the Rangers, but may be fortunate today against Texas Brandon McCarthy. The right-hander has been a horror thus far. He pitched two innings of scoreless relief on Wednesday, but in his two previous starts, a combined three innings has allowed12 runs.

Oddsmakers:
Opening line has Toronto as a -130 home favorite with the total listed at 10 1/2 'over'.

Toronto Blue Jays - 130

Tokens
Important Note: I will not be able to post on this thread today until much later.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Due to a family engagement (i..e, my wife pulling me by my hair, kicking and screaming) I have to go get ready now (i.e., shower and find something nice to wear) and then leave the house in about an hour or so. I will be back just before the start of the late afternoon games (hopefully).
I will try to repost Bookie Buster’s service plays once or twice more in between now and when I have to leave. :smoking:
Please refer to Bookie Buster’s NBA Forum thread in case he posts more service plays that I do not get a chance to repost here.
Lastly, not that anyone cares, but I have not had enough time to cap any games today. I am now 13~4 with my picks (8~2 on Friday and 5~2 on Saturday). I will give it some thought as I am getting ready to leave and if I come up with any plays for today I will post just before I leave and before game time.
Sorry about any inconvenience if I happen to miss any of BB’s service plays.
BOL to ALL today!! :toast: <o:p></o:p>
(SDS)

Tokens
Oh hell, I am a degenerate, here’s a quick card off of the top of my head:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIN
SF +1.5
Cubs
Mets –1.5
BOL to ALL

Tokens
<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=caption3>Handicapper</TD><TD class=caption3>Record</TD><TD class=caption3>Sport</TD><TD class=caption3>Line</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Hot-Locks</TD><TD>11 - 3 (31.75)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Chicago White Sox -119</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Fast Eddie Spor</TD><TD>7 - 5 (18.10)</TD><TD>NBA</TD><TD>Chicago Bulls +4 (-110)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Prodigy Picks</TD><TD>9 - 5 (16.85)</TD><TD>NBA</TD><TD>Miami Heat -4 (+100)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Point Shaver</TD><TD>10 - 4 (16.25)</TD><TD>NBA</TD><TD>Phoenix Suns -5.5 (-103)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>David Page</TD><TD>7 - 3 (12.65)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays -132</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Lipstic Lady Sports</TD><TD>2 - 0 (10.00)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays -130</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>PicksMaker</TD><TD>8 - 5 (9.12)</TD><TD>NHL</TD><TD>Under 5 (-156)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>All Angles Spts</TD><TD>7 - 4 (7.19)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>New York Mets -182</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Stat</TD><TD>7 - 5 (4.88)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>San Francisco Giants +118</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Brett Maverick</TD><TD>4 - 3 (4.75)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians -137</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>Keith Martin</TD><TD>7 - 6 (4.35)</TD><TD>NHL</TD><TD>Buffalo Sabres +105</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>BigDonsWCH.com</TD><TD>7 - 5 (2.90)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays -132</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>misinformed</TD><TD>7 - 6 (-1.00)</TD><TD>NHL</TD><TD>Buffalo Sabres +1.5 (-263)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Thesportspros</TD><TD>5 - 7 (-8.55)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Houston Astros -105</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_even><TD>KS Sports</TD><TD>6 - 7 (-13.65)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Seattle Mariners ~vs~ Kansas City Royals
Over 9 (-116)</TD></TR><TR class=cellback_odd><TD>Mensapicks</TD><TD>5 - 8 (-18.05)</TD><TD>MLB</TD><TD>Chicago Cubs -116</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The handicappers listed above are Only those who have a Free Pick Today. Others have Premium Picks available so check the leaderboards!

Free Sports Picks Network sports monitor. Sports betting picks and tipping from procappers. Your trusted source for winning sports picks, handicapping betting info, premium & free NFL football picks, NCAA football picks, NBA basketball picks, college basketball picks, MLB baseball picks, NHL hockey picks. Follow the right handicapper today! Make sure to stop by and check out our free sports picks listed below. Documented sports picks 365 days a year! Your Winning sportsmonitor source is right here! Make sure you check out all the other features we have on the site like the Chick Central Sections, Handicapping articles, polls. Add comments to any of the articles you read. A National Sports Monitor that trackpicks all of our members. The real procappers are found right here. Its always another winning season at FPN, so make sure you get in the game. Honesty, Integrity, Winning!

Tokens
Randle H

HOME TEAM IN CAPS

All games are listed pitchers unless stated otherwise.

Milwaukee –1.03 over HOUSTON PINNACLE

Some things just never change, the Redskins had another horrible draft, the Dolphins still don’t have a QB and the Houston Astros are tooth and nails to score runs. The Astros erupted for 10 yesterday but that was a rare occurrence. In fact, prior to yesterday they had scored just 17 runs in its past seven ball games and once again they rank near the bottom in several offensive categories including runs scored and team batting average. They’ll face Claudio Vargas here and while Vargas’s numbers aren’t great a close look reveals that he’s most certainly on the verge of something good. Vargas has struck out 24 batters and walked just three in 17 innings thus far. Perhaps even more notable is that the Brewers win when he pitches, as they’re 3-1 when he starts a game. For the Astros it’ll be Woody Williams, a guy who’s becoming more hittable with each passing game. Williams has allowed 38 hits in 29 frames and has just 10 k’s all year. The opposition is hitting .306 off him to go along with an ERA near 6.00. The Brewers are vulnerable when facing strikeout pitchers but will face a pitcher here whom is way past his prime and his confidence is very low. Cheap price on a truly live club. Play: Milwaukee –1.03 (Risking 2.06 units to win 2).

San Francisco +1.18 over ARIZONA PINNACLE

The Big Unit came off the DL and made his season debut against the Padres on Wednesday. It wasn’t pretty. He allowed six hits, six runs, two long balls and walked four, all in just five innings of work. The New York Yankees are the richest team in sports and they also have a starting staff in complete shambles. The fact that they wanted no part of Johnson should tell us all we need to know. Johnson is 43-years old, he’s coming off back surgery and he’s a fraction of the pitcher he once was. He’s favored here on his name and past pedigree and that’s something we can take advantage of. Matt Morris has allowed just one homer in four starts. The opposition is hitting just .245 off him and his ERA is 2.49. The Giants are 4-0 in Morris’s four starts and he’s answered the bell for the sixth inning in all of them. Yeah, we’d say the Giants have a shot here. Play: San Francisco +1.18 (Risking 2 units).

OAKLAND +1.07 over Tampa Bay PINNACLE

The Rays are favored here because Scott Kazmir is on the mound and there’s no denying the fact that Kazmir is a pitcher that 29 other GM’s would love to have. However, the Rays favored on the road against this host is ludicrous. To begin with, the Devil Rays are just 2-3 in Kazmir’s five starts and he comes in with an ERA on the road of 4.85. Don’t get us wrong, Kazmir is good and he pitches deep into games but this has little to do with betting against him. It has more to do with taking back a price against Tampa Bay on the road, a team that’s always been brutal away from Tropicana and this year they’re just 5-8 on the road and they’ve also lost four of five. Remember the name Dallas Braden. He breezed through the A’s minor league system and made his major league debut last Tuesday, limiting the O’s to one run and three hits in six innings. Oakland's first-round pick in the 2004 draft, Braden was 1-0 with a 1.50 ERA and .133 opponent bating average in three starts with Double-A Midland and Triple-A Sacramento before the call-up. The other advantage we have is that the Rays have never seen Braden and that most certainly works in our favor. Play: Oakland +1.07 (Risking 2 units).

Bob Balfe

Yankees/Redsoxs Over 11 -120
Wang/Tavarez

Proffit Plays

NY Mets
Atlanta
Chicago Cubs

GridIron <o:p></o:p>

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Free Baseball Picks for 4/29/2007
Posted: 4/29/2007
For Sunday, April 29, 2007:
Take Cincinnati (Harang) -110 at Pittsburgh (Maholm)
Take San Francisco (Morris) +120 at Arizona (Johnson)
Take Chicago Cubs (Hill) -120 at St. Louis (Wells)

Gibbons' Sports Bonus Play

Our Bonus Plays have a Historic Record of 772-457 (62.8%) for +338.73 Net Units over the last 10 years. Our Bonus Play is an opinion from today's edition of the Gibbons' Sports Newsletter. If you want our Best Bets (not opinions) including the recommended units to play (money management), you must be a subscriber. We have won an incredible 82.1% of our Bonus Plays over the past 18 months. This winning percentage may regress to the mean at some point, but exactly when that will occur is anyone's guess.

**Our two Bonus Plays on Saturday both lost, which is ironic since we had a huge overall winning day. The Bonus Play for Sunday is Milwaukee (-103) in MLB.

Rosenthal

906 PHILLY-160 SB
916 CARDS+105 SB
923 TWINS-150 SB
929 DRAYS EVEN SB+

BIG AL McMORDIE

MLB
3* Under Cubs
3* Tampa Bay
1* Phillies
1* under Phillies

Sunday Comps <o:p></o:p>

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Sebastian-Cubs
Computer Boys-Reds
Game Day-OVER SF
OTM-Phillies
Feiner-Dodgers
All Star Sports-UNDER Mets

Coleman

4* Oakland
3* White Sox
3* Giants
3* Mets Under 9

LV Pipeline

20 STAR SUPER PLAY N.Y. METS
LISTED PITCHERS MAINE/BERGMAN

20 STAR SUPER PLAY MINN. TWINS
LISTED PITCHERS SANTANA/MAROTH

Sebastian

10 NYM Over
10 Cin
10 CHC Under
10 Hou
10 NYY -1.5

Trev Rogers <o:p></o:p>

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->D-Rays -115
D-Rays vs. A's UNDER 8
Dodgers -101
Orioles +145
Texas vs. Toronto OVER 9.5
Braves +112
Reds -107

Accu Picks

3* Cleveland
3* White Sox

Tony Onio

500* Cardinals

Panhandle Sports

Colorado -128
Arizona -131
Toronto -135

Tokens
I have to go now. I will be back later this afternoon.

Please refer to Bookie Buster's NBA Forum thread in case there are any more Baseball service plays to be had.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

BOL to ALL today!

The Great One
Tokens
This is by far one of the best threads every day. Thanks for keeping up witrh their records and keep up the awesome f'n work.

Tokens
This is by far one of the best threads every day. Thanks for keeping up witrh their records and keep up the awesome f'n work.

Thanks Saw. I definitely appreciate the words and you checking the thread daily.

Tokens
Well, I just got back from my family engagement. Got back a lot later than I expected. The late afternoon games had already begun, so I neither had time to cap nor comment.

Looks like I will go 1~2 on the day with the Cubs game being postponed. The Mets won, but only by 1 run. I need SF to hold on. Sorry for flipping four half-cocked plays out there like that in such a rush and without the chance to do what I normally do.

Hope everyone had a better day in bases than I did. I will be back later to recap and update.

Tokens
Today’s Results:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIN………………LOSER
SF +1.5…..………WINNER
Cubs………………postponed
Mets –1.5…………LOSER

Sunday Record:……..1~2
Season Record:……..14~6 (70%)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com