Bookie Buster Saturday Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
Spreadsheet Update Complete
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
The following list of services have been added to the spreadsheets:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Jeff Benton, ATS Lock Club, Kidz Korner, Grid Iron, Rosenthal, Accu Picks, Panhandle, Wild Bill, Lock Smith, Coaches Corner, Rocketman and Ethan Law.
The following services have had their plays specified and split into the following categories in an effort to more accurately track plays:<o:p></o:p>
Tony Onio (100* & 200*), Tony Onio (500*), Tony Onio (1000*), Billy Coleman (3*), Billy Coleman (4*) and Billy Coleman (5*).
New Additions: The Best
That honor goes to Panhandle 21~8 (72%)
New Additions: The Worst
That honor goes to Coaches Corner 14~22 (39%)
New Additions: The Rest
The rest of the services were pretty much middle of the road….either just below average or just above average: Accu Picks 8~6 (57%), Ethan Law 4~3 (57%), Rocketman 9~7 (56%), Rosenthal 24~23 (51%), ATS Lock Club 18~18 (50%), Kidz Korner 9~9 (50%), Wild Bill 35~36 (49%), Lock Smith 7~9 (44%), etc., etc.

:modemman:

Tokens
Updated Spreadsheets:

Here are the links to the most recently updated Service Play Spreadsheet and Service Fade Spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
SDS..GO TO BOOKIE BUSTER'S DERBY THREAD AND REPLY BY 1:00 EASTERN. I WANT TO PLACE A BET FOR YOU IN THE DERBY:lol: :toast: :drink: :drink: AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

Tokens
SDS..GO TO BOOKIE BUSTER'S DERBY THREAD AND REPLY BY 1:00 EASTERN. I WANT TO PLACE A BET FOR YOU IN THE DERBY:lol: :toast: :drink: :drink: AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

Wow! What a guy! :103631605

Here is the response I posted on Bookie Buster's Derby thread (just in case you see it herre first):

Wow, what a wonderful gesture! I am not even sure how to respond to this offer. On the one hand, I have never played horses, so I am probably the last person who should suggest a play. And on the other hand, I feel like I don't really deserve such a great offer from you.

But then again, it may be even more rude of me to turn you down. With that said, please don't worry about taking care of me or giving me thanks in way....but if this is something that you indeed want to do or insist upon doing....then I will tail whatever you or Bookie Buster come up with since your opinions will be more valuable than mine could ever be in this arena.

Thank you so much for the offer. Just let me know who or what I sould be rooting for if this something that you insist upon doing. Very, very cool gesture!

Thanks Metfan. And BOL in whatever you do today :toast:

Tokens
Saturday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Banker Sports

Hank Best 10.5 unit JAYS

Jimmy Z 4.5 unit Det/Chi OVER 181

Sebastian

7* SD
7 LAA
7 Hou
10 Mil
10 Was Under as long as wind is blowing in
20 NYY -1.5

Michael Cannon Money Train

5 Dime -

BREWERS (With Suppan as listed pitcher)
REDS (With Harang as listed pitcher)

yalechan

Survivor Pick Record: 7-0-0
Saturday pick: Houston -5.5

cspeltz22

Survivor Pick Record: 7-0-0
Saturday pick: Detroit -120

There are too many to list, but I noticed several cappers with great winning records on the Survivor Contest with St Louis and NHL New Jersey for Saturday. The Survivor Capper I have been following at 5 units is "cremaster" but he has not posted a pick yet. GL!

charlie

San Diego+110 (10*)
Detroit-125 (10*) Bonus Play

Brandon Lang

20 DIME
Giants - Specify Pitchers - Lieber vs Lowry

10 DIME
Yankees -1 1/2 Runs - Specify Pitchers - Weaver vs Wang

5 DIME
Padres - Specify Pitchers - Wells vs Mitre
Tigers - Specify Pitchers - Maroth vs Perez
Pirates - Specify Pitchers - Duke vs Suppan

Free Pick - Angels (For analysis see Daily video)

GIANTS

This little mini run Jon Lieber has been on comes to an end today.In his last 25 innings against the Giants he has given up 17 runs. To put it bluntly, they hit him hard.I am well aware how solid he has been in his last 3 starts but he faces a team that he just can't seem to hold down.As far as Lowry is concerned, he is 3-0 his last 3 beating the Cardinals, Dodgers and the Rockies.He is 2-1 at home this year with an ERA of 2.84. That is solid.I have this feeling Bonds goes yard off Lieber at least once today, maybe twice and Lowry's home magic continues today.Ride the Giants at home as they continue to win by the bay.

YANKEES - 1 1/2 Runs

If the Yankees don't absolutely destroy Jeff Weaver today, then they have more problems than I thought.I mean seriously, Weaver is 0-4 this year with an ERA of 18.26.He has given up at least six earned runs in three of his four starts, including last Saturday's loss against Kansas City, when he allowed six runs in just one-third of an inning of an 8-3 defeat.When you start getting hammered by the likes of the Royals, I really don't like your chances against this Yankees lineup.I know Wang has been a little shaky off the DL in his 2 starts so far but something tells me he pitches a gem and gets the Yankees bullpen a much needed rest.I am on the Yankees to hammer Weaver and win this game by 2 runs or more.

PADRES

Veteran pitchers taking the mound when their team lost the night before.
Enter David Wells today.Padres lost the opener of this series because Scott Linebrink gave up back to back homers in the 8th inning to Josh Willingham and Joe Borchard.Now Wells gets after it and I love him in this spot here.The 21-year veteran has only faced the Marlins twice in his career, and hasn't pitched against them since a complete-game 6-1 victory on July 17, 1999 while with Toronto. Sergio Mitre, who is 0-2 with a 3.97 ERA, gets activated from the disabled list and will start for Florida.Mitre hasn't pitched since April 17, when he tore a blister on the middle finger of his pitching hand and left after just 13 pitches.In his first two starts of 2007, the right-hander has allowed nine runs - five earned - in 11 innings with a .320 opponent batting average.Mitre lost his only start against the Padres last season, allowing five runs and seven hits in six innings of a 9-3 defeat on April 11, 2006, and is 1-2 with a 7.02 ERA in three career starts against them.I look for San Diego to roll behind Wells and get a nice road win today.

TIGERS

Here they come.With their 6-3 win Friday night the Tigers have won 5 in a row and send Maroth to the hill to make it 6 in a row.I am fully aware that after winning his first two starts of the year, Maroth has 3 straight no decisions. That ends today.Detroit has won 12 of their last 13 road games versus the AL Central and at this kind of price today, I am on them.Odalis Perez, who is 2-3 with an ERA of 6.91, goes today. He is trying to avoid being the team's first pitcher with four losses.Sorry, he can't avoid it as Detroit rolls again.

PIRATES

You are not going to win every game.At the big league level, it is just not going to happen and it is for this very reason I am going against Jeff Suppan today.Suppan comes off beating his old team in the Cardinals, who passed on him and if ever a pitcher was in a flat spot, this is it for Suppan.You throw in the fact he threw 117 pitches and it wouldn't suprise me to see him be very sluggish in this outing today.Zach Duke is back. Over his last 2 starts he doesn't have a decison even though he has given up just 3 runs over 13 2/3 innings.I will back the dog Pirates here and Zach Duke as the Pirates give me a great dog winner today.

Scott Spreitzer

SCOTT SPREITZER SCOTT'S MLB AFTERNOON HAMMER BEATDOWN!

(917) CHI White Sox vs (918) LA Angels Game Starts at May 05 2007 12:55 EST
Take (918) LA Angels I'm laying the price with the Angels on Saturday afternoon (3:55pm). The Halos are rolling at home, especially against righties in 2007. They're now 9-2 against right-handed starters, plating six RPG. I believe if they score their average today, it should at least double what they'll need for John Lackey. The Angel righty has made the right pitches when needed, heading into this one with a 2.19 ERA in six starts. And, when he's on the home bump, forget about it. Lackey is 3-0 this season in three home starts. He's allowed just two earned runs and 24 base runners in 18 IP. That's a fantastic 1.00 ERA with a 1.33 WHIP. In fact, over the last four seasons, including 2007, the Angels are 32-19 at home when Lackey starts. They should grab another "W" here when he faces Major League Baseball's worst hitting team. The White Sox are dead last in team batting average! The Sox send Garland to the hill today. His lifetime results against LAA show a 2-7 record with a 4.95 ERA, including 1-4 with a 5.18 ERA in seven starts at Angels Stadium. Not the numbers you want when facing this lineup. The Angels took two of three at U.S. Cellular, I expect another win on Saturday.

The Angels are my 5* Hammer. Thanks! GL! Scott

Ben Burns

May Underdog Of the Month Baseball
Orioles

INFO PLAYS

3* on Phillies/Giants Under 9 (Listing Lieber and Lowry)

San Francisco is 45-26 Under vs. a starting pitcher who gives up 0.5 or less HR's/start over the last 3 seasons. Jon Lieber has a 1.45 ERA in 3 starts this season. Noah Lowry has been great himself. He only has a 2.84 ERA in 3 home starts this season. The Under is 14-6-2 in San Francisco’s last 22 home games. Take the Under today.

Tokens
Service Plays from BB:

Saturday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
ATS Lock Club

4 Giants P
4 O's +105
4 Tigers -125

Power Play

One play a day, These guys have just been a stupid 30-5. Won last night w/ Oak

Today

Atl -145

Gator's e-report

Gator's 70% Situations

MLB (Saturday) Play Against MLB (NL) underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher with a team that averages <=0.9 HR's per game facing a starting pitcher who gives up 0.5 or less HR's per start, with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 to 1.350 on the year.
(58-16 last 5 seasons.) (78.4%) PLAY: New York Mets -120

Gator Report for Saturday:

MLB: (Saturday) Play Against MLB (AL) home underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher with a team that averages <=4.5 runs per game versus a team with a bullpen ERA of <=3.75 with a bullpen whose WHIP is 1.350 or better on the season.
(66-23 since 1997.) (74.2%) PLAY: Cleveland -105

MLB: (Saturday) Play Over MLB home teams when the total is 8.5 to 10 and being outscored by opponents by 0.5 or more runs per game on the season versus an opponent with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is <= 0.800 over his last 3 starts.
(36-10 last 5 seasons.) (78.3%) PLAY: Toronto / Texas OVER 9 (+110)

Gator's MLB "Tech" Games of the Week

Each week Gator releases his Top "Technical" Game of the Week, in football, basketball and baseball. (MLB Season to date record: 2-0 +200 )

MLB Technical Game of the Week Selection:

Game: Chicago White Sox @ Los Angeles Angels

Date: Saturday May 5th

Line: 8 Under -115

Technical Set: Chicago: Under is 40-18-2 in White Sox last 60 vs. a team with a winning record, Under is 20-8-4 in White Sox last 32 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30, Under is 21-7-2 in White Sox last 30 road games, Under is 10-3-1 in White Sox last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150, Under is 17-5-2 in White Sox last 24 games as an underdog, Under is 7-2 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5, Under is 14-4-1 in White Sox last 19 road games vs. a right-handed starter, Under is 10-2-1 in White Sox last 13 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150, Under is 22-8-1 in Garland's last 31 starts vs. American League West, 21-6 UNDER vs. AL teams allowing 4.2 or less runs/game on the season over the last 2 seasons, 28-9 UNDER in road games vs. a very good bullpen whose WHIP is 1.250 or better over the last 3 seasons, 18-7 UNDER vs. a starting pitcher whose gives up 0.5 or less HR's/start over the last 2 seasons. Los Angeles: Under is 37-18-3 in Angels last 58 overall, Under is 15-7 in Angels last 22 vs. a team with a losing record, Under is 18-8 in Angels last 26 games as a favorite of -110 to -150, Under is 25-11 in Angels last 36 games as a favorite, Under is 6-2-1 in Angels last 9 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15, Under is 43-20 in Lackey's last 63 home starts, Under is 39-19 in Lackey's last 58 starts as a home favorite, Under is 7-0 in Lackey's last 7 starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5, 40-22 UNDER vs. AL teams allowing 4.2 or less runs/game on the season over the last 3 seasons, 64-41 UNDER vs. a good bullpen whose ERA is 3.75 or better over the last 3 seasons, 8-0 UNDER in home games vs. AL teams scoring 4.2 or less runs/game on the season over the last 3 seasons.

Series: Under is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings, Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Los Angeles, 15 of 27 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons.

Selection: Chicago White Sox / Los Angeles Angels UNDER 8 (-115)

Bob Balfe:

Phillies -110 over Giants
Lieber/Lowry

Proffit Plays

Milwaukee
Chicago cubs
Detroit

Panhandle Sports

NY Yankees (Run Line) -1.5 (-140)

Professional Plays

Cincinnati -137

Computer Plays

Milwaukee
Atlanta
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Boston
Detroit

Brian Marshall

10 Dimer Marlins
10 Dimer Tigers

Drew Gordon

100,000 Marlins
100,000 Tigers

Hank Best

(10.5*) Toronto Blue Jays

HONDO

Phillies

Trev Rogers

20-10 Last 30 ~ 4-0

Padres vs. Marlins Over 9.5

SCOTTSPICKS

Bonus Plays:
San Diego Padres +115

Drew Gordon

100,000? Marlins
100,000? Tigers

Marlins-

The Fish are swinging the bats well and its translated into wins, as the Marlins 8 of their last 12 games. I expect more success tonight facing a struggling David Wells in this one.

Wells has really struggled on the road this season, going 1-1 while allowing 10 runs on 16 hits over just 7 1/3 innings. He's also made a bad habit of making early exits, pitching 5 innings or less in 3 of his 5 starts. Facing a red-hot Marlins batting order, the veteran southpaw is in for a rough night in this one.

Opposing Wells is Sergio Mitre, who just got off the DL after developing a blister on his throwing hand. Granted, Mitre is winless at 0-2, however his 3.97 ERA is respectable, especially compared to Wells' 6.23 ERA!

Padres offense has been sputtering, which can only be bad news for Wells and company, because you know damn well Miguel Cabrera and the Fish can and will score runs.

Bottom line, David Wells and the road haven't mixed well this season, and it could get even worse against a re-hot Marlins batting order. Expect another solid Marlins victory tonight, as Mitre gets his first win of the season.

Take the Marlins behind Mitre over the Padres in this MLB match up.

Tigers-

Don't jump off the Mike Maroth bandwagon just yet, as the Tigers pitcher loves to beat up on the Royals, beating Kansas City more times than any other team in his career (10 wins). Despite not recieving a decision in three consecutive starts, he was solid against the Twins in his last start, allowing 3 runs on 9 hits on 6 2/3 innings of work.

Opposing Maroth is the Royals Odalis Perez, who despite an ugly 6.91 ERA, is better than those numbers... Just not good enough. He'll be facing a surging Tigers club, winners of 5 straight, that's been swinging the bats well. Over their last 10 games, the Tigers are averaging a solid .286 versus southpaws, and we should expect no different tonight.

Listen guys, there's no doubt the Royals are better at Kauffman Stadium, but they're about to run into a red-hot Tigers club starting a resurgent pitcher who loves beating them. Let's not forget the Tigers are 5-0 when Maroth takes the Hill... Make it 6-0 after tonight. Tigers roll!

Take the Tigers behind Maroth over the Royals in this AL Central match up.

Stu Finer

200 DIME MLB No Brainer...CLEVELAND INDIANS

Saturday Comps

Jack Maxwell-UNDER Mets
Winner Line-Arizona
OTM-Arizona
Computer Boys-Cleveland
Kevin Kennedy-Texas
All Star Sports-Toronto
Feiner-Milwaukee

Tony Onio

500?Cincinnati
500?Yankees-1.5

GOLD KEY GAMES

3 Units (Bonus Play):LA Angels -150

Rocketman Sports. Note: Plays are ranked 1 to 5 Units.

MLB - Colorado @ Cincinnati 7:10 PM EST

Play On: 4* Cincinnati -145 (Duke/Harang) Listed

Colorado is 88-144 since 1997 as a road underdog of +100 to +125. Colorado is scoring only 4.0 rpg on the road this year. Harang is 4-0 overall this year, 2-0 with a 2.89 ERA at home this season and 2-0 with a 3.32 ERA his last 3 starts. Cincinnati is 7-1 at home vs Colorado last 3 years. Cook has a 7.50 ERA overall vs Cincinnati since 1997. Harang is 3-1 with a 2.57 ERA overall vs Colorado since 1997. We'll play Cincinnati for 4 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Tokens
My Plays:

My Plays for Saturday 5~5~7:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIL (5 Innings) –155
MIL –159
DET –124
CWS OVER 7.5 –120
BAL OVER 9.5 –120
ATL (5 Innings) –162
ATL –165
MIN OVER 8.5 –120
NYY (–1.5) –140
TOR (5 Innings) –154
TOR –156
Season Record…….…37~21~1

Tokens
More from BB:

Psychic Sports

3* Marlins
2* Reds

Jim Feist (Free Pick)
The Free Pick of the day is the game between (921) CLE Indians and (922) BAL Orioles.
Take "(921) CLE Indians".
Indians at Orioles: Cleveland has a powerful offense, one that is second in the AL in home runs and tops in on base percentage. That poses problems for Baltimore pitcher Daniel Cabrera, who has control trouble. He's walked 18 in 38 innings this season and in his career he's walked 298 in just 495 innings, a horrible ratio. Putting men on base is dangerous for all pitchers, and Cabrera is walk-happy. Baltimore is struggling badly to score runs, as well, recently losing 10 of 11 games. Cleveland lefty Jeremy Sowers is throwing well, and off his best game (2 runs in 6 innings). Unlike Cabrera he has excellent control. Unlike Baltimore, the Indians are playing well, recently winning 10 of 11. Don't mess with the hot team!
Play the Indians.

Players Of America

4-1 yesterday (cashed big 5* w/ Det. Tigers) 10-2 last 12 games

3* Baltimore Orioles (Daniel Cabrera) (-104)
1* San Francisco Giants (Noah Lowry) (-107)
1* San Diego Padres (David Wells) (+105)

FREE PICK: Chicago White Sox/Los Angles Angels OVER 7
Rosenthal

904 CARDS-135 SB
907 PADRES+105 SB
915 NYM+130 SB
918 ANGELS-160 SB
920 YANKS-275 SB
926 DRAYS-145 SB
929 BJAYS-155 SB

ATS Financial

3 units on the San Diego Padres (+110) over the Florida Marlins, 7:00
3 units on the OVER 10 1/2 NY Yankees/Seattle Mariners, 3:55

Maverick
Philly
Tor

Winning Points

6* Mil.
6* Det
4* Clev
4*Bos

Tokens
My Plays for Saturday 5~5~7:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Adding:
CIN OVER 8 –115
This number dropped and now has too much value to pass up for me.

Tokens
Service Plays from MG Man via BB's Thread:

Saturday Service Plays from MG Man:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
(MG Man contributed these service play to Bookie Buster’s NBA Forum thread)
Tom Stryker (Confirmed / Paid)

3* Clev

Billy Coleman (Confirmed / Paid)

4* Det
3* Oak under

Thanks MG!

Tokens
Adding:
(NBA)
CHI / DET OVER 181.5
Unrelated to this bases thread, but I like this play a lot.

Tokens

Wow. I have no idea about horse betting, the types of bets, or the payouts...but Metfan says the bet he placed for Bookie Buster and I won.

Solid gesture my man. And I would be saying that even if it didn't win. A simple "thank you" would have been good enough for me. But this is tremendous.

Thanks Metfan :toast: :drink:

Tokens

Wow. I have no idea about horse betting, the types of bets, or the payouts...but Metfan says the bet he placed for Bookie Buster and I won.

Solid gesture my man. And I would be saying that even if it didn't win. Big, small, tiny or even nothing at all....I really appreciate waht you did. A simple "thank you" would have been good enough for me. But this is tremendous.

Thanks Metfan :toast: :drink:

Tokens
Hondo

SDS--I noticed in your Toutsbases.xls spreadsheet that you had N/A for Hondo on 4/29 and 5/04. For the record Hondo lost both (4/29--took SFG over AZ, 5/04--took MIN over BOS). For his picks you can go to nypost.com and in the search box enter "Hondo" and it will give you the archive of his picks.

Just thought I'd let you know so you have more data.
Thanks for all the info and keeping this up.
:103631605

Tokens
SDS--I noticed in your Toutsbases.xls spreadsheet that you had N/A for Hondo on 4/29 and 5/04. For the record Hondo lost both (4/29--took SFG over AZ, 5/04--took MIN over BOS). For his picks you can go to nypost.com and in the search box enter "Hondo" and it will give you the archive of his picks.

Just thought I'd let you know so you have more data.
Thanks for all the info and keeping this up.
:103631605

Hey Artie ~
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks for the kind words and for the Hondo link. More data is always a good thing.
However in this case, I have purposely ignored all other outside sources of data and record keeping. Here’s why:
I have been keeping a daily record and a running season record for a majority of the services whose plays Bookie Buster obtains and provides. And occasionally other RX members share their paid / confirmed plays with us. However, there is zero consistency as to which service's plays can be obtained on a daily basis. So I can only track what is provided, and when it is provided. It would be unfair for me to include plays that we do not have access to within my record keeping efforts on the spreadsheets.
No matter what some other source is reporting in regard to a service’s W~L record or winning percentage, it doesn’t help anyone here in this forum. The only way it could help them is if they were to actually go out and purchase that service’s paid or premium picks every single day.
Bottom line: we get the plays that we get and we can only choose to play, fade or ignore the plays that we get. Therefore it would only be fair and useful for me to track the plays that we have available to us here in this forum.
Besides, can we trust the records being reported by these services? Or the records being reported by other third parties who may or may not have an incentive to make mountains out of molehills?
Services give out all sorts of different plays. All sorts of different categories and packages and plays. And I am pretty certain that services are pretty creative in how they choose to report their results.
But thank you for the info. I appreciate you looking out like that. I hope you can understand why I choose not to use it. BOL with all your plays and I hope that our efforts on these daily threads helps you in some way.

Tokens
Results so far for Saturday 5~5~7:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIL (5 Innings)…..…..WINNER
MIL…………….……WINNER
DET………………….pending
CWS OVER 7.5….….WINNER
BAL OVER 9.5…..….WINNER
ATL (5 Innings)…...….LOSER
ATL……………….…LOSER
MIN OVER 8.5….…..pending
NYY (–1.5)…….……WINNER
TOR (5 Innings).…..…LOSER
TOR…………………pending
CIN OVER 8…….….WINNER

Tokens
sds23,

Reguarding Hondo you can use the nypost.com for record keeping of hondo because he post in the ny post free everyday.

That is most likly the only one you can trust as far as that goes.

Thanks and keep up the good work, you getting very good at capping baseball.

Baseball is one of my weakess sports to handicapp.

Good work.

BB

Ps.

I put $100 on de la hoya got it at bodog earlier for +150 now it is at +160.

Tokens
Reguarding Hondo you can use the nypost.com for record keeping of hondo because he post in the ny post free everyday. That is most likly the only one you can trust as far as that goes.

Oh, OK, then that makes sense. I'll go check it out. Thanks BB. And thanks Artie. Sorry about the long winded rant about outside sources and etc.

But I am sure that this question has been in the minds of others as well for other services, so hopefully my response is still beneficial to any one else with similar questions.

Tokens
.....keep up the good work, you getting very good at capping baseball. Baseball is one of my weakess sports to handicapp......PS...I put $100 on de la hoya got it at bodog earlier for +150 now it is at +160.

Thanks BB. The night kind of fell apart near the end. I ended up 7~5 for the night. Nothing spectacular. Too many plays probably. Lost two 5-Inning plays too. But it was Hudson and Halladay...I'll make those same bets the next ten times.

I never ever thought I'd be betting bases, let alone finding any type of small success with it. I'll keep on doing what I am doing until I hit a brick wall. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck with De La Hoya. I like him too but didn't lay anything on it.

Tokens
Final Results Saturday 5~5~7:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIL (5 Innings)…..…..WINNER
MIL…………….……WINNER
DET………………….WINNER
CWS OVER 7.5….….WINNER
BAL OVER 9.5…..….WINNER
ATL (5 Innings)…...….LOSER
ATL……………….…LOSER
MIN OVER 8.5….…..LOSER
NYY (–1.5)…….……WINNER
TOR (5 Innings).…...…LOSER
TOR………………….LOSER
CIN OVER 8…….….WINNER<o:p></o:p>
Saturday Record…..….7~5<o:p></o:p>
Season Record………44~26~1
Not quite the night I wanted. Started out well, but then it got away from me a bit towards the end. Back at ‘em again tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElmaODrisc
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com