Bookie Buster Sunday Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
Here are the links to the most recently updated Service Play Spreadhseet and Service Fade Spreadsheet:

Last edited:

Tokens
Sunday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Hondo

10 Units each
Brewers
Orioles

Vegas Experts

Florida Marlins at Washington Nationals

As said, these are the fifth starters for each club with Obermueller showing a 4.32 in three starts thus far and Simontacchi having made one start since his recall from the minors. These teams have gone over the total in 16-of-22 at this site (not counting last night). FLORIDA is 16-6 OVER vs. an NL team with a team batting average of .245 or worse over the last 2 seasons and 113-80 OVER in road games vs. poor power teams - averaging 0.9 or less HR's/game since 1997. WASHINGTON is 57-37 OVER when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons and 47-31 OVER vs. poor baserunning teams - averaging 0.5 or less SB's/game over the last 2 seasons.

Pick: Over

Ben Burns

TV total of Month: Under Pitt/Braves
4* Bonus Play: st.louis over san diego

Cremaster

Survivor Pick Record: 14-2-2
Sun pick: Minnesota +103 (going for #3 in a row - best streak was 11 in a row)

Ben Burns' Personal Favorite BLOWOUT (6-1 L7 PFs!) -- Sunday

I'm laying the price with HOUSTON. Off a big win yesterday, I expect the Astros to close out this series with a victory this afternoon. Rodriguez doesn't have a victory yet this season. That's not his fault though as he has allowed three earned runs or less in four of six starts while averaging better than six innings each time out. He's been particularly strong at home, recording a 2.70 ERA and 0.900 WHIP while managing 18 K's to just three walks. The Astros won two of those three starts. They also won Rodriguez's last start vs. Arizona, crushing the Diamondbacks by a score of 10-0. Rodriguez allowed just two hits (6 K's, 1 walk) through seven scoreless innings. Conversely, Davis has seen his team go a dismal 3-13 in his 16 starts vs. Houston. That includes a 0-8 record with a 5.50 ERA in nine career starts at Minute Maid Park. Davis has managed a nice ERA so far this year. However, his his WHIP (1.619) shows that he's been playing with fire. Its also worth noting that opposing hitters have a .314 batting average against him in three daytime starts this season. Look for Davis'struggles here to continue as Rodriguez delivers another quality effort and finally breaks into the win column. *Personal Favorite

Ben Burns' TV Total of Month (25-6 L31 MLB!) -- Sunday

I'm playing on the Braves and Pirates to finish UNDER the total. Yesterday's game was high-scoring. However, that wasn't a "typical" Braves/Pirates contest. Indeed, prior to yesterday the UNDER was a perfect 8-0 the last eight meetings in this series and a highly profitable 17-3 the last 20. This figures to be another low-scoring affair. Lerew is a former top prospect who will have the advantage of facing the Pirates for the first time. Lerew comes off a strong first start in which he allowed only two hits and two runs (7 K's and 2 walks) through six complete innings. That game finished well below the number with five (3-2 Braves) total runs. Bobby Cox was impressed and offered the following: "That's the best I've ever seen Anthony. All he's got to do is throw that sinker like he's throwing it, throw the changeup and he's in business." Lerew will face red hot Ian Snell. In seven starts, Snell has a stellar 2.35 ERA (1.152 WHIP) with the UNDER going 5-1-1. He's allowed two earned runs or less in six of those seven games while averaging nearly seven innings each time out. Looking back to last season and we find the UNDER at 12-6-2 in Snell's last 20 starts. Look for those numbers to improve this afternoon. *TV Total of the Month

Ben Burns TV Game of the Week **5-1 L6, 25-6 L31** -- Sunday

I'm playing on MINNESOTA. The Twins have been struggling lately and have dropped the first two games of this series. However, they should have their manager back behind the bench (he missed the first two games) and they'll be highly motivated to avoid the sweep. Tigers' manager Leyland knows not to count the Twins out: "They are a real good club, and they will break out of it sooner than a not-so-good club. That's the way it happens." With Big Boof Bonser taking the mound vs. a first-time starter, I expect that to be the "way it happens" this evening. Bonser feels he made a significant breakthrough in his last start when he used his breaking ball effectively and at any time in the count against the White Sox. He allowed one run and now has a miniscule 1.00 ERA over his last three starts, a span of 18 complete innings. Despite that recent dominance, he has yet to record a victory this season. Bonser pitched very well in his lone start against Detroit, a 2-1 Minnesota win last September, allowing just five hits and one run through seven complete innings. His opponent, Virgil Vasquez has some impressive minor league stats. This isn't Triple-A Toledo though and the rookie is sure to be feeling some butterflies with his major league debut coming in front of a national TV audience. Look for Bonser to shine as the desperate Twins avoid the sweep and improve to 15-5 the last 20 times they played a home game on a Sunday. *TV Game of the Week

Larry Ness' 15* NL Pitching Mismatch GOW (29-7 with 15* GOW plays since Opening Day!)

My 15* play is on the Chi Cubs at 1:35 ET. After blowing a lead by allowing six runs in the top of the seventh on Saturday, Philadelphia answered with six runs in the bottom of the inning to beat the Cubs 11-7. The Phillies started the season just 3-10, but are suddenly flirting with .500. They've scored 27 runs during their three-game winning streak. As for the Cubs, after allowing an average of 2.8 runs during a 9-2 stretch, Chicago has given up 24 runs to drop three straight. However, the saying in MLB is that "momentum last no longer than the next day's starting pitcher." That's the case here, as Chicago's Ted Lilly squares off against one-time Cub Jon Lieber. Lilly, who spent the past seven seasons in the AL before being acquired by Chicago in December, has been exceeding expectations with his new club, but hasn't got much offensive support. He has given up two runs or fewer in five of his seven starts this season, but the Cubs have scored two or less four times with him on the mound. He has 42 strikeouts in 45.1 innings and with just seven walks, owns the majors' best strikeout-to-walk ratio. His ERA is 2.78 in his seven starts. Lieber is making his start two days behind schedule because of a cut on the middle finger of his pitching hand. While he's posted a 2.55 ERA in four starts this year, he is coming off his first loss of the season (allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings of a 9-4 loss to San Francisco on May 5). Lieber, who pitched for the Cubs from 1999-2002 and was an All-Star in 2001 (went 20-6!), is 5-5 with a 4.46 ERA in 15 games (11 starts) against his former team. He was a major disappointment for the Phils last year, winning just nine games in 27 starts (4.93 ERA) and many think the Phils are looking to move him. NL Pitching Mismatch GOW 15* Chi Cubs.

Larry Ness' Weekend Wipeout Winner-MLB (16-8 L/13 days in MLB!)

My Weekend Wipeout Winner is on the Pit Pirates at 1:35 ET. Anthony Lerew won his first ML start last Tuesday, allowing two hits and two runs over six innings in Atlanta's 3-2 win over San Diego. The Braves haven't lost since, as they enter this game on a five-game winning streak. Meanwhile, Saturday's loss was the Pirates' sixth in their last seven home games, and their sixth in eight games overall. They have been held to three runs or fewer in 19 of 35 games this year, and are batting just .190 in their last four contests. All that being said, the Pirates are the favorite in this game! Lerew, a right-hander who made eight relief appearances for Atlanta from 2005-06, will make his first career appearance against the Pirates and just his second ML start. For Pittsburgh, it's Ian Snell, the team's best pitcher. Despite the team's dreadful 67-95 record in 2006, the Pirates went 18-14 with Snell on the mound. This year, he leads Pirate starters in ERA (2.35), strikeouts (36) and opponent batting average (.222) He has allowed more than two earned runs only once in his seven starts, as the 15-20 Pirates are once again above.500 with him on the mound (4-3). Weekend Wipeout Winner on the Pit Pirates

Michael Cannon Money Train

5 Dime -

MARLINS (With Obermueller as listed pitcher)
PIRATES (With Lerew and Snell as listed pitchers)
GIANTS (With Cain and Buchholz as listed pitchers)

Larry Ness' Sunday Night Delight-MLB (16-8 run the last 13 days!)

My Sunday Night Delight is on the min Twins at 8:05 ET. After Saturday's 8-2 win over the Twins, the Tigers have won three straight and 11 of 12 since an 11-3 loss to the Twins on April 28 in Detroit. After posting a .251 team batting average in April, they are hitting a major league-best .331 in May. This was originally Jeremy Bonderman's day to start for the Tigers, but he is skipping his turn due to a cut on the middle finger of his pitching hand. In his place, right-hander Virgil Vasquez will make his major league debut. Vasquez is 4-2 with a team-best 2.88 ERA in seven starts this season for Triple-A Toledo. The Twins are reeling with Mauer on the DL, manager Gardenhire recovering from knee surgery and then last night, last year's MVP, Justin Morneau, broke his nose. However, Morneau is expected to play tonight and I'm not ready to give up on the Twins. Vazquez will be opposed by Boof Bonser (0-1, 3.96 ERA). Bonser has little show for his last five starts (five consecutive no-decisions), but that doesn't mean he's not pitched well. The team has gone 3-1 in his last four starts, with Bonser allowing just two ERs (over 18 innings) in his last three outings (1.00 ERA). Let's NOT forget what an excellent home team the Twins have been these last few years. I'm backing Bonser against the pitcher making his ML debut. Sunday Night Delight on the Min Twins.

DAVE PRICE FREE PICK

MLB Anaheim vs. TexasTake Anaheim Angels 1 Unit on LA Angels -115 (listing Santana) LA flat out has the Rangers' number. After yesterday's win, LA is 31-12 against Texas over the last 3 seasons. With another favorable pitching matchup, we'll take the Angels again today.

Tokens
Sunday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Info Plays<o:p></o:p>

3* on LA Dodgers -166 (listing Hendrickson)

The Dodgers have been great in the month of May the last 2 seasons going 14-3 against the money line. Cincy struggles on the road and struggles against lefties. The Reds are just 4-10 against south paw starters this season scoring just 3.8 runs per game against them compared to the 4.7 they average on the season. Take the blue and white.

Eddie McKinney ~ Fast Eddie Sports

10* $200 TOP Play

Detroit Tigers – 120
Brian James

Florida Marlins -137

Derek Reed

Comp Pick: Minnesota Twins +105

Donald Tran

Matchup: Cleveland at Oakland
Prediction: Oakland As -105 W/ Gaudin

Jennifer Barry

Matchup: Milwaukee at NY
Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers +105 W/ Capuano

Drew Gordon comp

We find the price on this match up rather reasonable, due in large part to the Brewers southpaw ace Capuano getting the start. Herein lies the problem for Milwaukee, as the Mets have been utterly dominant versus left-handed pitching, averaging an impressive .345 against them this season. There's no doubt Capuano has been on his game, going 5-0 with 2.31 ERA, however it remains to be seen how he'll fare against this offense. In 3 career starts, he's 0-2 with a 5.40 ERA... Not exactly awe-inspiring!

Opposing Capuano is the Mets southpaw Oliver Perez, who's better than his 3-3 record and 3.48 ERA. If not for some defensive mishaps, Perez is coming off two solid starts... Look for him to provide another strong effort against a Brewers club hitting just .217 against lefties on the road!

Bottom line, after getting embarassed by the Brew Crew 12-3 yesterday at Shea, expect the Mets to come out swinging in this one. Few lefties have faced this Mets batting order with any success, and Capuano (as good as he is) will be no exception. Mets protect their house, while rocking another southpaw in the process!

Small play on the NY Mets behind Perez over Milwaukee in this MLB match up.

1* NY METS

HUDDLE UP SPORTS

Bonus Play ~ Chicago / Lilly pk

JIM FEIST

(919) BAL Orioles
(920) BOS Red Sox

Take Under

Boston is not the explosive offensive team of year's past, with leadoff man Julio Lugo slumping, along with newcomer RF J.D. Drew. The Red Sox are 19-13 under the total. Boston ace Josh Beckett takes the hill and he's been the best pitcher in the AL, with a sizzling 2.51 ERA and a 7-0 record. Baltimore spot starter Jeremy Guthrie has been decent, but most important for anyone throwing in Fenway Park is that he doesn't walk anyone: 5 free passes in 21 innings.

Play the Orioles/Red Sox under the total

DAVE COKIN

(929) DET Tigers
(930) MIN Twins

Take "(929) DET Tigers"

Big league debut for Detroit righty Virgil Vasquez. He hadn't shown all that much prior to this season, but Vasquez has been the clear staff ace in Toledo over his first seven starts. The Twins are without Joe Mauer and may be missing Justin Morneau, with the '06 MVP going out Saturday with a broken nose. This is not a good Minnesota lineup right now and I like the Tigers chances of knocking Boof Bonser around. I used the Tigers as my AL Game of the Week Saturday and will come right back with them today.

Karl Garrett (Comp)

With the Atlanta Braves last night, I have now hit my last 5 Bonus Plays, and am 102-79-3 overall since joining the site. Tonight I am going to have to go OVER the total once again in the Jazz-Warriors contest. Thus far all 3 games played have sailed OVER the total, and I don't feel either team is equipped to slow this game down enough for it to stay under the posted total. Utah has now played 4 straight OVERS, and have gone over the total in 5 of the last 6 games this postseason, and they have played OVER the total in 21 of their last 28 games when installed as the underdog. Those numbers listed above are just too overwhelming to ignore, so I will play Game 4 to head OVER the total as well.

4* OVER

Nevada Sharpshooter

Bonus Play ~ Royals +180 Over White Sox

R&R Totals

Baltimore @ Boston 2:05 PM EST
Play On: OVER THE TOTAL

EDDIE ROMAN

Boston Red Sox -1.5 Run Line W/ Beckett

This team is just crushing the ball right now as they have won 8 of their last 10 games and out of those 8 wins, only two came by 1 run.
The Red Sox are 7-0 in games started by Beckett this season and all of those 7 wins came by at least 2 runs including a 5-2 win at Baltimore on April 26th in which he went 8 innings and allowed 2 earned runs.
Guthrie is a spot starter for Baltimore and I see no evidence to make me believe he will successfully navigate through the Boston lineup successfully this afternoon.

I'll lay the run and a half here. Boston wins big.

WISE OWL SYNDICATE

TIGERS
BRAVES
MARLINS
RED SOX

PARLAY OF THE WEEK TEXAS RUNLINE, DRAYS RUNLINE , DRAYS OVER

HAVE NOW HIT 3-6 PARLAYS THIS WEEK GUYS.

Chris Jordan

100 Mariners
100 Reds

Tom Freese ~ Blue Line Club

Detroit at Minnesota (8:05pm)
Two teams headed in opposite directions here as Detroit has won 11 of their last 12 games while Minnesota has lost 8 of their last 11 games. The Tigers are 4-1 away at night vs righties this year and they are 4-0 in Game 3 of a road series. The Tigers have scored 5 or more runs in 8 of their last 10 games while the Twins have scored 4 or less runs in 8 of their last 10 games.

Play On Detroit

John Fina

Selection: San Francisco/Colorado Over 10 (-120)

Reason: Put us down on the San Francisco Giants/Colorado Rockies Over 10 for our Free MLB Selection on Sunday. We expect a high-scoring game when the San Francisco Giants do battle with the Colorado Rockies. One reason why we see many runs being scored is because both these teams will send to the mound struggling pitchers. This says it all... [Giants Starting Pitcher (Matt Cain): 6.75 ERA in his last 3 starts] and [Rockies Starting Pitcher (Taylor Buchholz): 6.28 ERA in his last 3 starts]. It's also good to note that the Over is 8-3-1 in the Colorado Rockies last 12 games. We should see many runs scored tonight!

Take the San Francisco Giants/Colorado Rockies Over 10

PLATINUM PLAYS

Bonus Play ~ OAKLAND A's - 105 Over the Cleveland Indians

INSIDERS SPORTS GROUP

Tony Mathews

Matchup: New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers
Selection: New York Yankees -1.5 Runs (-120)

Explanation: We will side with the New York Yankees -1.5 Runs as they face-off against the Texas Rangers in Sunday's MLB contest.

The New York Yankees will use starting pitcher Andy Pettitte. Andy Pettitte has pitched well this season (2.72 ERA). It's safe to say that Andy Pettitte has been one of the New York Yankees best pitches this season, and we expect another solid start from him today.

As for the Seattle Mariners, they will use starting pitcher Horacio Ramirez. Horacio Ramirez has struggled this season (7.62 ERA), as well as continues to get worse (8.44 ERA in his last 3 starts). This very talented New York Yankees offense will be able to score many runs today.

We expect to see a New York Yankees blowout win!

Take the New York Yankees -1.5 Runs

JEFF ALEXANDER FREE PICK

MLB New York (A) vs. SeattleTake Seattle Mariners Seattle +169 (Listing Pettitte and Ramirez) The Yankees are way overpriced with Pettitte on the hill today and we'll take advantage by cashing in the other side. Pettitte is 6-19 against the money line vs. teams whose hitters strike out 6 or less times/game over the last 2 seasons. He is also 1-10 against the money line after giving up 2 or less earned runs in his last 2 outings over the last 2 seasons. Take the Mariners

Nevada Sharpshooter

Bonus Play ~ Royals +180 Over White Sox

Ceasar Sports Daily Free Selection 45-28-2 L/75, 61%

Baseball Play of the Day (POD): 16-12
SUNDAY POD- ATLANTA BRAVES (-107)

SUNDAY FREE SELECTION: LA DODGERS (-166)

Pure Lock

Sunday
DETROIT @ MINNESOTA 8:05 PM EST

PLAY ON: MINNESOTA (VASQUEZ/BONSER) LISTED

EDDIE ROMAN

Boston Red Sox -1.5 Run Line W/ Beckett

This team is just crushing the ball right now as they have won 8 of their last 10 games and out of those 8 wins, only two came by 1 run.
The Red Sox are 7-0 in games started by Beckett this season and all of those 7 wins came by at least 2 runs including a 5-2 win at Baltimore on April 26th in which he went 8 innings and allowed 2 earned runs.
Guthrie is a spot starter for Baltimore and I see no evidence to make me believe he will successfully navigate through the Boston lineup successfully this afternoon.

I'll lay the run and a half here. Boston wins big

TREV ROGERS BASES

Cubs -102
Brewers +105
Marlins -137
Angels -117

STU FINER

For your Sunday freebie, I'm looking for the plus-money Rangers to get the job done in the series finale against the visiting Angels. I'll be back by 9 a.m. EST with a full breakdown.

5 DIME TEXAS RANGERS (1 to 5 Dime Scale)

Tokens
Fade King

6* MINNESOTA +105
4* METS -110
4* PITT EVEN
3* BALTIMORE +210
2* WHITE SOX -195
2* HOUSTON -130
2* COLORADO + 125
2* TAMPA + 135

Sunday Comps

Sebastian-Dodgers
Winner Line-Padres
Sonny Montana-OVER Tigers
OTM-Padres
Feiner-Texas

Cappers Access

Mets - 110 Brewers - Mets

MTI - VE members pick

Game: Arizona Diamondbacks at Houston Astros May 13 2007 2:05PM
Prediction: Houston Astros

Reason: The Astros are 33-4 as a home favorite after a win in which they had fewer team-left-on-base than their opponent and the Diamondbacks are 11-25 in the last game of a three game series when they split the first two

ATS Lock Club

5 Brewers -110
5 Indians -115

All Star Sports (Comp)

Cleveland

Jim Feist

Inner Circle Winner

(911) SF Giants vs (912) COL Rockies
Game Starts at May 13 2007 12:05 EST
Take (911) SF Giants
Inner Circle

Rocketman Sports (Premium Member Plays)

MLB - LA Angels @ Texas 3:05 PM EST
Play On: 2* LA Angels -120 (Santana/Wood) Listed

Texas is 7-21 last 3 years as a home underdog of +100 to +125. Wood has a 6.97 ERA in all starts this year. LA Angels are 30-12 overall vs Texas last 3 years. Wood is 0-1 with a 6.75 ERA vs LA Angels since 1997 while Santana is 4-2 vs Texas since 1997. We'll play the LA Angels for 2 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Sebastian

10* SF
10* Atl Under
10* Hou
10* TB Over
20* Mil

Wild Bill

Florida -150 (1 unit)
Over 9 Florida-Washington (1 unit)
Houston -135 (1 unit)
Over 10 Rockies-Giants (5 units)
Over 9 Reds-Dodgers (1 unit)
Tampa +130 (1 unit)
Over 8 Angels-Rangers (1 unit)
Texas +115 (1 unit)
Cleveland -115 (1 unit)

BIG AL MCMORDIE

Minnesota Twins (Bonser) over Detroit (Vasquez

SCOTT DELANEY

Rolling with the better pitcher in this one, as I far more trust Chris Capuano than I do Ollie Perez. While Jeff Suppan has come to the Brew Crew vying to be the team's ace and add punch to the rotation Cappy and Ben Sheets have been doing their part to lead what's become the best team in baseball right now.
Cappy is 5-0 on the season, including an impressive 2-0-road mark with a 0.77 ERA when he's ordering room service. He's pitched 11 scoreless innings over his last two starts, and looked just fine one game after getting beaned in the leg against St. Louis, by tossing a complete-game shutout over the putrid Nationals. The Brewers pounded out a 12-3 win yesterday, and should have no trouble hitting Perez today.

4♦ BREWERS

JOEL TYSON

Take the Angels over the Rangers and Santana over Wood. I was on the Angels yesterday and I am on them today once again as well.

Great value here with Ervin Santana as he is on the come back as he is beginning to pitch better and better with each start. Santana just needed a few games underneath his belt to get his location and velocity back on his pitches as he gave up 7 hits and 3 earned runs in his last start.

Santana picked up his first win on the year against these Rangers when he went 7 innings and gave up just 4 hits and 2 earned runs and he will pick up his 2nd win today. Whereas Santana has been improving a bit over his last few starts, Mike Wood has not.

Wood is was roughed up badly by the Yankees in his last start as he gave up 9 hits and 6 earned runs and will look to bounce-back today.

Bad news for the Rangers though as Santana will be on his game once again as Wood simply does not have the caliber of stuff to keep big hitters at bay both times through the lineup as I expect the Angels to get the necessary runs late and the Angels middle relief and bullpen to be the key difference as they take another game at the expense of Texas much like yesterday.

3♦ Angels

Gator's 70% Situations

MLB (Sunday) Play Over MLB road teams with a starting pitcher who is undefeated after 5 or more starts, starting a pitcher who did not walk a batter in his last start.
(37-12 since 1997.) (75.5%)

PLAY: Milwaukee / NYM OVER 8.5 (-105)

ROCKETMAN SPORTS

2* LA Angels -120 (Santana/Wood) Listed
1* Minnesota +110 (Vasquez/Bonser) Listed

Tokens
My Plays for Sunday 5~13~7:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Not that anyone seems to care, but I may not have any plays today. We’ll see. It could possibly change.
Friday Record……………….7~2
Saturday Record…………….8~2
Season Record………………78~44~1

Tokens
Good job sds don't force it.

Have a great day.

Thanks BB. Just not "feeling it" or inspired by anything that I see. Felt this way late last night and was surprised to feel the same again today. But of course supersticion plays a role and I feel like I should not miss a day either.

Tokens
Screw it….here’s a few plays….
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
MIL ML (5 Innings) +100
MIL ML +101
MIL OVER 8 –120
ARI +1.5 RL –175
DET OVER 9 –110
Season Record……………78~44~1

Tokens
OTL'S FREE PICK OF THE DAY

Yankees -185 over Seattle

Players of America

3-Mets
1-Tex
1-Sea

Zach Ziglar

MLB Game of the Year

Cubs-105

ASA

Game Of Month

New York Mets

Tony Onio

200?METS
200?DEVIL RAYS

Charlie

San Diego-130 (10*)
Mets-115 (10*) Bonus Play

Tokens
Malinsky

4 W Sox -1' -110
4 Yankees -1' -130
4 Rangers -107(1st 5 innings)
4 Cardinals +108

Tokens
The Brew Crew really hurt me today. Oh, well. Back at ‘em tomorrow.
Sunday’s Results 5~13~7:
MIL ML (5 Innings)……..LOSER
MIL ML………………...LOSER
MIL OVER 8…………...WINNER
ARI +1.5 RL……………LOSER
DET OVER 9…………..WINNER
Sunday Record…………….2~3
Season Record……………80~47~1

Tokens
Not that anyone seems to care, but I may not have any plays today. We’ll see. It could possibly change.
Friday Record……………….7~2
Saturday Record…………….8~2
Season Record………………78~44~1
sds, I care. And I appreciate all your guys work. You and BB. Monday's another one

Tokens
Thanks BF2. I appreciate your comments a lot.

Sometimes I like that the fact that I fly under the radar in this thread. It was a great place for me to get my feet wet with baseball since I am primarily a football bettor / capper.

But then there are other times that I see how many views that this thread gets and I am confused as to why no one at all seems to comment.

Even weirder still, I have offered to post my plays on my own unique thread (I asked the daily viewers of this thread for thier opinion as to what would be best) and received about two or three comments total. I figured if people did not care, or if they did not like my plays in this thread, I would respect that and no longer post them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be an attention whore. But it's nice to know how people feel once in awhile when I look around and see people falling all over other cappers with similar or worse records.

Tokens
since I got back in the action and found this site, this post is the first I look 4. Didn't think you guys wanted others posting in here. I have no problem opening my wide trap with some stupid feedback.:lolBIG:

Tokens
since I got back in the action and found this site, this post is the first I look 4. Didn't think you guys wanted others posting in here. I have no problem opening my wide trap with some stupid feedback.:lolBIG:

LOL. We'd love to hear from you BF2.

BOL tomorrow sir.

Tokens
Hi SDS,

I'm just getting my feet wet in baseball, basically taking the "cap the cappers" route with some decent success so far. I've noticed your posts only recently and I'm wondering if your picks are strictly based on tailing/fading the hot/cold services. Your record is pretty sweet. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Tokens
Hi SDS,

I'm just getting my feet wet in baseball, basically taking the "cap the cappers" route with some decent success so far. I've noticed your posts only recently and I'm wondering if your picks are strictly based on tailing/fading the hot/cold services. Your record is pretty sweet. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Hello Hat Trick ~
Actually all of my picks are based upon my own capping. Once in awhile I will post a “Service Play of the Day” or a “Service Fade of the Day” type of a pick. But those are totally separate from my own picks and are not included in my record.
I look at a lot of different information when capping a game. The service plays are separate and I occasionally use them to strengthen or weaken my position on a game if I see that certain services or a lot of services are on the same game.

BOL to you Hat Trick!

Raising 4 girls!
Tokens
Even weirder still, I have offered to post my plays on my own unique thread (I asked the daily viewers of this thread for thier opinion as to what would be best) and received about two or three comments total. I figured if people did not care, or if they did not like my plays in this thread, I would respect that and no longer post them.
Not to quote just a part of a post, but I know I was one of those who hadn't made any comments (when I actually had a strong opinion). I just don't post all that much, really, I lurk much more than I post. About your plays, I rather to see them in your own unique thread because of two-fold: people are looking at the service plays when they are in those threads. Having BB or you posting your plays can be confusing, and in a sense you/BB could be grabbing extra attention when some other cappers could have also posted in the service picks thread, too? If that happened, the service picks would go pages and pages, you know?

The 2nd reason is how many don't care about service picks, and just skim through cappers with known W-L records & number of views. If you stay in the service picks thread, you miss out on some exposure that you are looking for (again, knowing you are not looking for attention).

Eventually, after a good streak, people start to bump saying "wow, you are having a good season" then others realize they want to tail you... the snowball effect begins, etc.

GL!

* CalvinTy

Tokens
Not to quote just a part of a post, but I know I was one of those who hadn't made any comments (when I actually had a strong opinion). I just don't post all that much, really, I lurk much more than I post. About your plays, I rather to see them in your own unique thread because of two-fold: people are looking at the service plays when they are in those threads. Having BB or you posting your plays can be confusing, and in a sense you/BB could be grabbing extra attention when some other cappers could have also posted in the service picks thread, too? If that happened, the service picks would go pages and pages, you know?

The 2nd reason is how many don't care about service picks, and just skim through cappers with known W-L records & number of views. If you stay in the service picks thread, you miss out on some exposure that you are looking for (again, knowing you are not looking for attention).

Eventually, after a good streak, people start to bump saying "wow, you are having a good season" then others realize they want to tail you... the snowball effect begins, etc.

GL!

* CalvinTy

Great thoughts Calvin! Thank you very much for commenting on this subject. I think that I will indeed create my own separate thread with my baseball plays each day.
I understand the confusion ~ people assume that my plays are based off of the service plays or that I am either tailing or fading service plays with my daily card. But since this is not the case, you are probably correct that my plays need their own separate / independent thread.
My only question is this:
What are people going to say when I pop up out of nowhere boasting my legitimate record of 78~44~1?? Can I just simply tell them to reference these daily service play threads if it comes into question?
And also, I saw a post this weekend where several people were complaining about certain baseball cappers not posting their units along with their W~L records. And I understand this concern completely.
I have indeed been keeping track of my units all along for my own records, but it would be very unfair for me to post those units without ever disclosing them in the past each day.
The only solution I can think of is to go back and apply an equal amount of units to each play and say that I played them all equally.
Most of my plays I play for 2 units, but I also play my better picks (the 5-Inning plays which are hitting at above 70%) at 3 units and sometimes 4 units.
Would it be fair to say that I played everything at 2 units so that it is equal?

Tokens
What are people going to say when I pop up out of nowhere boasting my legitimate record of 78~44~1?? Can I just simply tell them to reference these daily service play threads if it comes into question?

Would it be fair to say that I played everything at 2 units so that it is equal?

In my opinion, yes and yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com