Bookie Buster Wednesday Service Plays, SDS Spreadsheets

Search

Tokens
Here are the links to the most recently updated Service Play and Service Fade Spreadsheets:

Last edited:

Tokens
Thanks SDS!

Oh BTW, have you posted your own personal picks lately? I searched briefly but couldn't find them.

:toast:

Tokens
Thanks SDS!

Oh BTW, have you posted your own personal picks lately? I searched briefly but couldn't find them.

:toast:

Rather than creating a separate thread, I posted my personal plays on yesterday's Bookie Buster Service Play, SDS Spreadsheets thread, like I have been doing all along.

I had another rough night, going 3~4 and losing 5.06 units in the process, bringing my overall season record to 85~55~1 and only +21.48 units.

I have been going backwards the last two or three nights (three I believe). My units have been taking a beating and decreasing at an alarming rate during this skid.

Unless I am inspired by something, I plan on taking a break from posting plays until I can get out of this funk.

Tokens
Service Play Spreadsheet<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Charlie’s Bonus Plays just keep on hitting the mark. He went 1~0 again last night, increasing his current streak to 7~0 and his overall record to 17~6 (74%).<o:p></o:p>
Charlie’s Paid Plays are doing well also. Despite coming into May with about a 50% winning percentage, he has gotten hot and has won 8 of his last 11 plays.<o:p></o:p>
We did not have any Rocketman plays to track last night, so his current streak stands at 8~2 and his overall record remains 16~8 (67%).<o:p></o:p>
And below the radar-flying Jim Feist extended his streak to 10~2 after going 1~0 last night. His overall record of 26~20 (57%) is not stellar, but his last 12 plays have been.<o:p></o:p>
Service Fade Spreadsheet<o:p></o:p>
We have a new leader in the clubhouse after MTI went 0~1 last night, bringing their overall record to 6~14 (30%) for the season.<o:p></o:p>
The best fade on the board, Hondo, remains kind of hidden in the bottom group of the Fade Sheet due to his overall record of 20~25 (44%). Hondo’s recent streak makes him the best bet for a solid fade. After going 1~1 last night, his current losing streak is intact and he is now 1~10 over his last 11 plays with no signs of life. Fade away boys.<o:p></o:p>
Special Guest<o:p></o:p>
This daily thread had a special guest appearance from Ethan Law yesterday. Ethan dropped in to ask about his record on the Spreadsheet and to tell us that his record is actually a lot better than recorded. I explained that I can only track what is made available, to which he offered us the chance to visit his threads in the Promotions area of the RX, which provides links to his free picks on his website.<o:p></o:p>
Bookie Buster says he’s heard that Ethan Law is a solid capper, so I would encourage you to visit Ethan’s thread and website if you wish to see the full card of his daily Bonus Plays. As for me, I will continue to track whatever Bookie Buster provides, no more, no less. If anyone (Ethan Law included) wishes to post the full card of Bonus Plays here on this thread daily, please feel free to do so.<o:p></o:p>

Tokens
Jeff Benton (Comp Play)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
3*Mets
Joel Tyson (Comp Play)
3* Arizona
Eddie Roman (Comp Play)
SF Giants
Scott Delaney (Comp Play)
5* Met/Cubs UNDER
Inside Info Investors
Bonus Play: Chicago Cubs / New York Mets U8 (+100) at Betus

Guaranteed Play: Oakland Athletics -1.5 (-105) at Bet Jamaica

Tokens
Larry Ness' 15* NL Total of the Week (32-8 TY with 15* GOW plays / 3-0 with totals!)

My 15* play is on Atl/Was Over at 7:05 ET. The Nationals had their four-game win streak snapped last night by Atlanta and the NL's worst team (13-26) can likely expect another loss here. However, rather than playing against the Nats, I'm going over the total. Here's why? The Nats will start Levale Speigner tonight, who will be making his first ML start. Speigner has allowed 14 hits and walked 12 in pitching just 14.1 innings over 12 relief appearances in 2007. Only 54.6 percent of his 249 pitches have gone for strikes. That hardly spell good news vs an Atlanta team that is 13-6 on the road and a lineup that's averaging 5.58 RPG in those 19 games. While the Nationals' lineup only averages 3.32 RPG at home, they'll get a chance against Atlanta's Kyle Davies. In 14 starts last year, Davies posted an 8.38 ERA, allowing 90 hits in just 63.1 innings! Entering this game, his ERA is 5.35 in six starts during 2007. He is coming off an excellent outing in his last start at Pittsburgh (won 4-1 on Friday) but note that he will be attempting to win consecutive starts for just the third time in his career and the first time since July 30 and Aug. 4, 2005. Also note that in his four previous outings prior to last Friday's win at Pittsburgh, Davies allowed 23 hits and 17 ERs in 20 innings, for an ERA of 7.65. NL Total of the Week 15* Atl/Was Over.

Tokens
Jim Feist
Inner Circle Winners!

(951) ATL Braves vs (952) WAS Nationals
Game Starts at May 16 2007 16:05 EST
Take (951) ATL Braves
Inner Circle

Tokens
Larry Ness

Oddsmaker's Error-MLB (now 22-9 since April 30 in MLB!)

My Oddsmaker's Error is on the Mil Brewers at 7:05 ET. I don't often call plays Oddsmaker's Errors but did so last night, winning with the Blue Jays and I'm right back with another one tonight, on the Brewers. The Phillies have used late-inning heroics each of the last two nights to beat Milwaukee, getting a six-run 8th on Monday and a walk-off, 9th-inning HR last night. Enough is enough! I believe Philly lefty Cole Hamels is overrated and I'll take Milwaukee and Jeff Suppan at this nice price! Hamels made some news with a CG game win at Cincy on 4/21 when he struck out 15 batters. In his four starts since (despite a 3-1 mark), he's hardly been anything special. In fact, if you take out his most recent start, he allowed 25 hits and 11 ERs (over 19.2 innings) for an ERA of 5.03 in the other three! Jeff Suppan has been very effective for the Brewers this year. He opened 0-2 but then ripped off FIVE straight wins, posting a 2.06 ERA. He did allow six hits and four ERs (6 IP) in his last outing but that came at Shea, vs the hard-hitting Mets. Milwaukee's the better team and has the better pitcher on the mound plus is the underdog!

Oddsmaker's Error
Milwaukee Brewers

Tokens
Winning Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LA DODGERS (Wolf) -155 over ST. LOUIS (K. Wells)

We've been picking up some easy wins with the
Dodgers in recent days, and we're going to keep
riding this train a bit longer. The Cardinals have
played nine games vs. lefthanded starters and
have only managed to score a pathetic 2.0 runs
per game (-$205). Randy Wolf has been flashing
top form lately (0.73 ERA last two outings), and
he is opposing a floundering Kip Wells (-$730,
6.51 ERA in eight starts). Last night LA finally
defeated St. Louis after a long dry spell, they
should have no trouble grabbing the rubber
game of this three game series.

Vegas Experts Tip Of The Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking the series' opener from the Cubs 5-4 the New York Mets were pounded in Game 2 last night 10-1. How do they fare in tonight's rubber game?

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
Look for the Mets to rebound off last night's lop-sided loss. The CHICAGO CUBS are 14-27 against the money line in May games over the last 2 seasons and 26-49 against the money line against NL East opponents over the last 3 seasons. The NY METS are 59-31 against the money line when the money line is +125 to -125 over the last 2 seasons and 48-23 against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.

Play on: New York

Tokens
Northcoast comp plays
3* Minn/Clev under Silva/Sabathia (Triple Crown Sports)
4* Tampa Bay w/Fossoum (Young Gun Sports)

Tokens
Dave Malinsky
4 units--Marlins/Pirates over (8.5) (Bonus Play)
4 units--Indians/Twins over (9)
5 units--Mariners (+130)
4 units--Royals (run line) (+1.5)

Tokens
Alex Smart

Game: Florida Marlins at Pittsburgh Pirates
May 16 2007 7:05PM

Prediction: over

Reason: Zack Duke the Pittsburgh Pirates starting pitcher for this tilt against the Florida Marlins brings a lackluster 1-4 record along with a bloated 5.61 ERA on the season. The Bucks lefty hurler has allowed 61 hits in just 43.1 innings of work . His pitching opponent from the Marlins Scott Olsen, has not been much better, allowing 54 hits in just 44 innings of work, for a hefty 4.87 ERA. He is backed with a bullpen that has garnered a very ugly 6.10 ERA on the road this season. Considering the current form of tonights starting pitchers, it will be an easy decision to back this contest going over the set total. I know the Pirates have struggled offensively this season , but Florida seems to always play high scoring games against these types of teams going over in 20 of their L/27 vs a NL team with a BA below the Mendoza line (.250) , with the average combined score ringing in at 10.6 RPG. Final notes & Trends: Over is 4-0-1 in Olsen's L/5 as a road underdog. Olsen has seen 6 of his L/8 road games with a total of between 7 to 8.5 go over the total.. The Pirates have gone over in 15 of the L/21 games with a total of 7 to 8.5 Florida is 35-18 L/53 OVER on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5.

Play on the OVER

Tokens
Jimmy The Moose

Game: San Francisco Giants at Houston Astros
May 16 2007 8:05PM

Reason: The Giants have played the over in 3 of Lowry's last 4 starts. Lowry is 1-2 on the road with an ERA of 4.12. Houston has played over the total in 4 of Albers 5 starts this season. At home his ERA is 11.57. The teams have played the over in 5 straight meetings this season prior to last night game ending. The over is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings between the clubs in Houston. Play the over

Bryan Leonard

Brewers at Phillies

Milwaukee starter Jeff Suppan is a guy who puts the ball in play, with 28 Ks in 54 innings. That?s not a good thing in this park. The Philly bats are clicking, and they average 5.6 runs per game at home, almost a full run more than on the road. Philadelphia starter Cole Hamels is outstanding, with 59 Ks in 54 innings, with a sizzling 59-16 K/BB ratio. Suppan has a 7.04 career ERA against the Phillies in 38 innings.

PLAY THE PHILLIES.

Tokens
Brandon Lang

WEDNESDAY

15 DIME

Dodgers -1 1/2 Runs

10 DIME

Braves - Specify Pitchers - Davies vs Speigner

Phillies - Specify Pitchers - Suppan vs Hamels

Giants - Specify Pitchers - Lowry vs Albers

5 DIME

White Sox - Specify Pitchers - Wang vs Contreas

Nets

Suns

Free Pick - Red Sox

Tokens
Big Al Mcmordie

Game: Arizona Diamondbacks at Colorado Rockies May 16 2007 8:35PM

Prediction: Arizona Diamondbacks

Reason: At 8:35pm our complimentary selection is on the Arizona Diamondbacks over the Colorado Rockies. Arizona's righthander Brandon Webb is another one of those starters who probably can't wait to get his suitcase packed and head out of town to pitch on the road. Although Webb is having another excellent season overall with a 3-2 record and 3.32 ERA, he has performed much better on the road as all three of his wins have occured away from Arizona and his road ERA of 2.25 is much better than that at home (5.14). And if Webb could choose which city he was going to, Colorado would surely be near the top of that list as the D-Backs have won four of his last six games started there. Rockies righthander Aaron Cook on the other hand, does not really want to see the Diamondbacks, whether at home or on the road as his team has lost the last five games he's pitched against them (three at home and two on the road). Two of Cook's losses to the D-Backs have already occurred this season back in April. Cook's strikeouts-to-walks ratio is a very disturbing 22:19 which is not a good sign. Although Webb has pitched about six more innings this year than Cook, he has walked about the same amount (21) but has 49 strikeouts for a ratio of well over 2:1. Cook probably can't count on his bullpen the way Webb can count on his as the Rockies relievers have really struggled lately with an ERA over 5 in the last 3 games.

Take Arizona.

As always, good luck...Al McMordie

Tokens
DAVE COKIN

(959) SF Giants
(960) HOU Astros

Take "(959) SF Giants"

How much does Noah Lowry like pitching against the Houston Astros? A ton, based on his numbers against them. Lowry has made three appearances vs the 'Stros in his career. He's 3-0 with a sparkling 1.17 ERA. That rates him a big edge going in as he faces Houston's Matt Albers, who would probably be better served to be honing his craft at AAA right now. Gotta go with the Giants in this contest

Tokens
Thanks for posting the service plays Phantom!

I will be posting the rest of what I see on Bookie Buster's thread...sorry if there are repeats / double posts....but here they are...

Thanks again Phantom!

Tokens
Wednesday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
The Wunderdog

Game: Minnesota at Cleveland (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Cleveland -191

Minnesota has done nothing with LHP all season as they have managed a 4-9 record and just 3.6-runs per game (RPG). Three of the losses have come to TB and KC, certainly not top lefties or teams. Cleveland has now won 10 of 11 at home and is averaging 9.2-rpg in doing so. Carlos Silva has pitched well, but the catalyst in the Indian lineup, Grady Sizemore owns him. He is 17-33, and hitting .515, with seven extra-base hits. The injuries have caught up to the Twins, who have now dropped 5 of 6, and Cleveland is red-hot at home and red-hot against RHP, where they have posted a league best 18-8 mark

Rob House

1,000,000* Arizona Diamondbacks W/ Webb

Big Al McMordie

Diamondbacks at Rockies
Prediction: Diamondbacks

Arizona right-hander Brandon Webb is another one of those starters who probably can't wait to get his suitcase packed and head out of town to pitch on the road.

Although Webb is having another excellent season overall with a 3-2 record and 3.32 ERA, he has performed much better on the road as all three of his wins have occurred away from Arizona and his road ERA of 2.25 is much better than that at home (5.14).

If Webb could choose which city he was going to, Colorado would surely be near the top of that list as the D-Backs have won four of his last six games started there.

Rockies right-hander Aaron Cook on the other hand, does not really want to see the Diamondbacks, whether at home or on the road as his team has lost the last five games he's pitched against them (three at home and two on the road).

Cook probably can't count on his bullpen the way Webb can count on his as the Rockies relievers have really struggled lately with an ERA over five in the last three games. Take Arizona.

Brandon Lang

15 DIME
Dodgers -1 1/2 Runs

10 DIME
Braves
Phillies
Giants

5 DIME
White Sox

Marc Lawrence

San Francisco Giants vs Houston Astros

San Francisco w/Lowry over Houston
Giants send Noah Lowry to the hill against the Astros in Houston knowing he's has great success in his career in this series, going 3-0 with a 1.17 ERA. With Lowry in solid current form, look for more of the same here this evening.

Michael Cannon Money Train

5 Dime –

BRAVES (With Davies and Speigner as listed pitchers)

Lay the juice with the Braves tonight on the road over Washington.

This number should really be a bit larger, considering it’s the Braves playing the Nationals. But, I’ll take the bait and the Braves with the utmost confidence tonight.
Kyle Davies gets the start for Atlanta and he’s coming off his best game of the season, a 4-1 win over the Pirates on Friday when he went seven innings and gave up just one earned run. Levale Speigner will make his first start of the season for Washington after pitching 12 games in relief and it’s hard for me to believe he’ll keep the Braves offense down. Lay the juice and collect as the Braves grab the road win.

GIANTS (With Lowry and Albers as listed pitchers)

Take the Giants tonight for the road win over the Astros.

Noah Lowry will start for San Francisco and he’s pitched well over his last three starts. The left-hander is 2-1 with a 2.89 ERA in 18 2-3 innings over that span. He’s also had great success against the Astros in his career, going 3-0 with a 1.17 ERA in three starts. His mound opponent will be Matt Albers, who has been lit up over his last three starts, going 1-2 with a 7.11 ERA in just 12 2-3 innings. Take the Giants as they grab the road win over Houston.

Bonus Play: YANKEES (For analysis watch the daily video in the Wednesday Service Talk thread)

Mighty Quinn

Yankees (both games)

Hondo

Tonight, he needs the Fish in Pittsburgh and Twins in Cleveland. Ten units apiece on Olsen and Silva

pjaxpjax22

Survivor Pick Record: 11-1-0
Wed pick: Arz -114

DonnyCoins

Survivor Pick Record: 10-5-1
Wed pick: Red Sox -130

Larry Ness' 15* NL Total of the Week (32-8 TY with 15* GOW plays / 3-0 with totals!)

My 15* play is on Atl/Was Over at 7:05 ET. The Nationals had their four-game win streak snapped last night by Atlanta and the NL's worst team (13-26) can likely expect another loss here. However, rather than playing against the Nats, I'm going over the total. Here's why? The Nats will start Levale Speigner tonight, who will be making his first ML start. Speigner has allowed 14 hits and walked 12 in pitching just 14.1 innings over 12 relief appearances in 2007. Only 54.6 percent of his 249 pitches have gone for strikes. That hardly spell good news vs an Atlanta team that is 13-6 on the road and a lineup that's averaging 5.58 RPG in those 19 games. While the Nationals' lineup only averages 3.32 RPG at home, they'll get a chance against Atlanta's Kyle Davies. In 14 starts last year, Davies posted an 8.38 ERA, allowing 90 hits in just 63.1 innings! Entering this game, his ERA is 5.35 in six starts during 2007. He is coming off an excellent outing in his last start at Pittsburgh (won 4-1 on Friday) but note that he will be attempting to win consecutive starts for just the third time in his career and the first time since July 30 and Aug. 4, 2005. Also note that in his four previous outings prior to last Friday's win at Pittsburgh, Davies allowed 23 hits and 17 ERs in 20 innings, for an ERA of 7.65. NL Total of the Week 15* Atl/Was Over.

Larry Ness' Oddsmaker's Error-MLB (now 22-9 since April 30 in MLB!)

My Oddsmaker's Error is on the Mil Brewers at 7:05 ET. I don't often call plays Oddsmaker's Errors but did so last night, winning with the Blue Jays and I'm right back with another one tonight, on the Brewers. The Phillies have used late-inning heroics each of the last two nights to beat Milwaukee, getting a six-run 8th on Monday and a walk-off, 9th-inning HR last night. Enough is enough! I believe Philly lefty Cole Hamels is overrated and I'll take Milwaukee and Jeff Suppan at this nice price! Hamels made some news with a CG game win at Cincy on 4/21 when he struck out 15 batters. In his four starts since (despite a 3-1 mark), he's hardly been anything special. In fact, if you take out his most recent start, he allowed 25 hits and 11 ERs (over 19.2 innings) for an ERA of 5.03 in the other three! Jeff Suppan has been very effective for the Brewers this year. He opened 0-2 but then ripped off FIVE straight wins, posting a 2.06 ERA. He did allow six hits and four ERs (6 IP) in his last outing but that came at Shea, vs the hard-hitting Mets. Milwaukee's the better team and has the better pitcher on the mound plus is the underdog! Oddsmaker's Error on the Mil Brewers

Gator's 70% Situations

MLB (Wednesday) Play On MLB (NL) favorites with a money line of -125 to -175 with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.550 to 1.650 during the first half of the season.
(53-15 last 5 seasons.) (77.9%)

PLAY: Atlanta -135

Jim Feist

Inner Circle Winners!

(951) ATL Braves vs (952) WAS Nationals
Game Starts at May 16 2007 16:05 EST
Take (951) ATL Braves
Inner Circle

(515) SAN Spurs vs (516) PHX Suns
Game Starts at May 16 2007 19:35 EST
Take under
Inner Circle

Alex Smart

Game: Florida Marlins at Pittsburgh Pirates
May 16 2007 7:05PM

Reason: Zack Duke the Pittsburgh Pirates starting pitcher for this tilt against the Florida Marlins brings a lackluster 1-4 record along with a bloated 5.61 ERA on the season. The Bucks lefty hurler has allowed 61 hits in just 43.1 innings of work . His pitching opponent from the Marlins Scott Olsen, has not been much better, allowing 54 hits in just 44 innings of work, for a hefty 4.87 ERA. He is backed with a bullpen that has garnered a very ugly 6.10 ERA on the road this season. Considering the current form of tonights starting pitchers, it will be an easy decision to back this contest going over the set total. I know the Pirates have struggled offensively this season , but Florida seems to always play high scoring games against these types of teams going over in 20 of their L/27 vs a NL team with a BA below the Mendoza line (.250) , with the average combined score ringing in at 10.6 RPG. Final notes & Trends: Over is 4-0-1 in Olsen's L/5 as a road underdog. Olsen has seen 6 of his L/8 road games with a total of between 7 to 8.5 go over the total.. The Pirates have gone over in 15 of the L/21 games with a total of 7 to 8.5 Florida is 35-18 L/53 OVER on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5.

Play on the OVER

Jimmy The Moose

Game: San Francisco Giants at Houston Astros
May 16 2007 8:05PM

Reason: The Giants have played the over in 3 of Lowry's last 4 starts. Lowry is 1-2 on the road with an ERA of 4.12. Houston has played over the total in 4 of Albers 5 starts this season. At home his ERA is 11.57. The teams have played the over in 5 straight meetings this season prior to last night game ending. The over is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings between the clubs in Houston. Play the over.

Totals 4 U

Angels/mariners Under 8 1/2

Big Al Mcmordie

Game: Arizona Diamondbacks at Colorado Rockies May 16 2007 8:35PM
Prediction: Arizona Diamondbacks

Reason: At 8:35pm our complimentary selection is on the Arizona Diamondbacks over the Colorado Rockies. Arizona's righthander Brandon Webb is another one of those starters who probably can't wait to get his suitcase packed and head out of town to pitch on the road. Although Webb is having another excellent season overall with a 3-2 record and 3.32 ERA, he has performed much better on the road as all three of his wins have occured away from Arizona and his road ERA of 2.25 is much better than that at home (5.14). And if Webb could choose which city he was going to, Colorado would surely be near the top of that list as the D-Backs have won four of his last six games started there. Rockies righthander Aaron Cook on the other hand, does not really want to see the Diamondbacks, whether at home or on the road as his team has lost the last five games he's pitched against them (three at home and two on the road). Two of Cook's losses to the D-Backs have already occurred this season back in April. Cook's strikeouts-to-walks ratio is a very disturbing 22:19 which is not a good sign. Although Webb has pitched about six more innings this year than Cook, he has walked about the same amount (21) but has 49 strikeouts for a ratio of well over 2:1. Cook probably can't count on his bullpen the way Webb can count on his as the Rockies relievers have really struggled lately with an ERA over 5 in the last 3 games.

Take Arizona.

As always, good luck...Al McMordie

Bryan Leonard

Brewers at Phillies

Milwaukee starter Jeff Suppan is a guy who puts the ball in play, with 28 Ks in 54 innings. That?s not a good thing in this park. The Philly bats are clicking, and they average 5.6 runs per game at home, almost a full run more than on the road. Philadelphia starter Cole Hamels is outstanding, with 59 Ks in 54 innings, with a sizzling 59-16 K/BB ratio. Suppan has a 7.04 career ERA against the Phillies in 38 innings.

PLAY THE PHILLIES

RAZOR SHARP SPORTS

SAN FRANCISCO (Lowry) -115 over Houston

JIM FEIST

(953) FLA Marlins
(954) PIT Pirates

Take "(953) FLA Marlins"

It's tough to look at the Pirates as a favorite, especially when they are 7-10 at home averaging just 3.7 runs per game there. Pittsburgh is 2nd worst in the NL in on base percentage and 3rd worst in runs scored. Starter Zach Duke isn't throwing well, at 1-4 with a 5.61 ERA. Florida has a strong offense and starter Scott Olsen has allowed 3 runs or less in 4 straight starts. An excellent spot for the road dog.

Play the Marlins

DAVE COKIN

(959) SF Giants
(960) HOU Astros

Take "(959) SF Giants"

How much does Noah Lowry like pitching against the Houston Astros? A ton, based on his numbers against them. Lowry has made three appearances vs the 'Stros in his career. He's 3-0 with a sparkling 1.17 ERA. That rates him a big edge going in as he faces Houston's Matt Albers, who would probably be better served to be honing his craft at AAA right now. Gotta go with the Giants in this contest

Bobby Maxwell

100-Unit NL Road Warrior - DIAMONDBACKS (play only with Webb as listed pitcher for Arizona)

This is a small chalk to lay with Brandon Webb on the mound, especially against a Rockies team that just doesn't hit the ball well. Let's go with the D'Backs in this one as Webb will stifle the Rockies' bats.

Webb (3-2, 3.32 ERA) has really had just three bad outings this season but delivered five magnificent starts. Five of the eight he has allowed two runs or less while in the other three he gave up five runs each time out.

The reason we get such a cheap price on Webb is because two of those three outings were against the Rockies. They got him for five runs in Arizona on opening day and 11 days later in Colorado.

It is absolutely hit or miss with Webb against the Rockies as he's allowed five runs in three games each over the last two seasons, but in the other four otings dating back to 2005, he limited them to one run in each game.

Tonight's going to be a hit for Webb. He will shut them down and the D'Backs will get him some runs off Aaron Cook (2-1 4.38). Eight of the last 10 times Cook has started against the Diamondbacks the Rockies have come up short.

Play Webb and Arizona tonight.

Chris Jordan

200? TIGERS (Maroth and Tavarez)

I'll take the money with Mike Maroth, as the Tigers are 7-0 in his starts this season. And it's not because the team scores runs in bunches when he toes the rubber, we're talking about stellar performances by the southpaw. He out pitched Johan Santana last Friday at Minnesota, producing 6-2/3 innings of one-run ball, earning just his second career victory at the Metrodome. Look for the run support to be there against Julian Tavarez, who has recorded four of Boston's 11 losses this season. Take the money with Maroth and the jungle stripes in this one.

200? WHITE SOX (LIST Contreras and Wang) - Jose Contreras has seen his share of success since allowing seven earned runs in one-plus innings on Opening Day. He's reduced his ERA under 4.00 for the season, and comes in off a shutout in Thursday's series-finale against Minnesota, the second of his career, scattering five hits while striking out four and letting just one pass. I like him against his former team, as he has a 2-1 record with a 2.05 ERA in three starts against the Bombers. And with Chien-Ming Wang coming off a dismal showing against Texas, which rapped 11 hits and scored seven earned in 6-1/3 innings, I think we're looking at a prime value with this home underdog.

200? MARINERS (LIST Baek and Lackey) - We're backing Cha Seung Baek, but I am really going against John Lackey, despite a 5-3 mark and 2.70 ERA. Anaheim's fiery right-hander is 6-8 with a 4.86 ERA in 18 career starts against Seattle, and he's 4-5 with a 3.90 ERA in 10 outings at Safeco Field. But most recently, over his last five outings against the M's, he's given up 25 earned runs over 27 innings of work. That's a brutal 8.33 ERA, and that's not good with a hungry home pup waiting to take a chomp in this AL West rivalry.

Karl Garrett

10 DIMER - MILWAUKEE BREWERS WITH SUPPAN

This road trip has not been kind to the Brewers thus far, as Derek Turnbow blew another one last night for Milwaukee. Still, I have to back the Brew Crew to get on board in this 4-game set with the underdog win tonight.

Cole Hamels is a tough as they come, but the southpaw has been giving up the longball rather frequently, and Milwaukee does have a few longball hitters in their lineup.

Jeff Suppan has been better than expected for Milwaukee and does own a 5-3 record, with an ERA of just 3.

I believe the law of averages will catch up to the teams in this game, and the Brewers will take it plus-money tonight.

10 DIMER - DETROIT TIGERS WITH MAROTH

Not sure how much longer the Red Sox think they can get away with keeping Julian Tavarez in the starting rotation, as Tavarez is strictly a middle-inning eater if you ask me!

Tavarez has dropped his last pair of starts as his record has dipped to 1-4 with an ERA of 6.60! That is going to be trouble against a Detroit attack that can hit the ball.

The Tigers stopped their mini 2-game slide with the convincing 7-2 win last night, and I don't see any reason to believe they won't win this one since starter Mike Maroth is 3-0 on the road so far this year.

Motown Cats to claw the Sox once again!

Sports Betting Solutions

7:05 PM mlb Minnesota vs. Cleveland
Cleveland -185 $740/$400

7:05 PM mlb Atlanta vs. Washington
Atlanta -141 $1410/$1000

7:05 PM mlb Milwaukee vs. Philadelphia
Philadelphia -140 $560/$400

8:11 PM mlb New York (A) vs. Chicago
Yankees -140 $420/$300

8:35 PM mlb Arizona vs. Colorado
Arizona -120 $480/$400

10:05 PM mlb Kansas City vs. Oakland
Oakland -225 $675/$300

PowerPlaySports

ATL -40
Davies

GOLD KEY GAMES:

3 Units (Bonus Play): Pittsburgh Pirates -170
Silver Key (Bonus Play): San Diego Padres -110

LT Lock

Phillies

Maverick

Toronto

Dave Malinski

4 units--Marlins/Pirates over (8.5) (Bonus Play)
4 units--Indians/Twins over (9)
5 units--Mariners (+130)
4 units--Royals (run line) (+1.5)

Tony Onio

500?Phillies

Tokens
Wednesday Service Plays from Bookie Buster:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Donald Tran

Matchup: Arizona at Colorado
Prediction: Colorado Rockies +105 W/ Cook

Jennifer Barry

Matchup: Chicago at New York
Prediction: Under 8 Runs

Mike Jacobs

Game: Whitesox vs Yankees GAME 2
Prediction:4* UNDER 9

RAYMOND

boston - det over 10.5
dbacks
texas
mil - phila over 9
sf best bet

ATS Lock Club <o:p></o:p>
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->4 D Backs -125
4 Res Sox -130

Stu Finer

200 DIME MLB No Brainer
L.A. DODGERS

It's the rubber game at Dodger Stadium tonight and L.A., winners of four of its last five, will take care of the light-hitting Cards. St. Louis is batting a mere .215 and averaging just two runs per game in nine contests this year versus lefty starters. The Cards rank 29th in the majors in runs scored and will struggle against the Dodgers' Randy Wolf, who has an ERA under four and has allowed just one earned run in his last two starts (12 1/3 innings). On the otherhand, the Cards' Kip Wells has been terrible of late in going 0-3 with a 9.92 ERA in his last three starts (18 ER in 16 1/3 IP). He's 1-7 on the season and will be hit hard by an L.A. team that is batting .283 at home and .304 in its last seven games. Dodgers cruise!

Burns
Phillies - Personal Favorite

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->Jimmy Broadway

500 Stars Giants
500 Stars Tigers
300 Stars A's 1.5

Ben Burns

Toronto

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->Ben Burns' Non-Divisional Total of the Month *32-7

Yesterday's 3-0 card brought Ben Burns to a simply amazing 32-7 his L39 baseball selections. If you've been enjoying that 82% RUN you'll want to join Ben for his "Non-Divisional" Total of the Month. It's Ben's first MLB "total" since Sunday and it's a BIG one. Hurry. Hop on board this "T.O.M. GEM" before the line moves!

StL/LAD under - Total of Month

Rocky Atkinson

Kansas City @ Oakland 10:05 PM EST
Play On: 1* Oakland -1 1/2 -110 (Perez/Blanton) Listed

Kansas City is 3-21 this year when the total is 9 to 9 1/2. Kansas City is 1-10 on the road this year when the total is 9 to 9 1/2. Kansas City is scoring only 3.8 rpg overall, 3.7 rpg on the road and 3.8 rpg against Right Handed Starters this year. Kansas City bullpen has a 5.40 ERA overall this year. Oakland bullpen has a 3.75 ERA at home this year. Perez is 2-4 with a 6.05 ERA overall this season. Blanton is 4-1 with a 3.48 ERA overall this year, 2.78 ERA at home this year and 2-0 with a 3.38 ERA his last 3 starts. Blanton is 3-1 with a 1.64 ERA vs Kansas City since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Oakland on the Runline tonight. Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Inside Info Investors

Guaranteed Play
Oakland Athletics -1.5

Chicago Cubs / New York Mets Under 8

Charlie <o:p></o:p>

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->mlb. pittsburgh-115 (10*)
mlb. la angels-140 (10*) Bonus Play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com