Saturday Service Plays 06/09

Search
Tokens
Big Al McMordie
Astros at White Sox
Prediction: White Sox
I doubt that anybody welcomes the arrival of seventeen days of Interleague play more than Ozzie Guillen and the Chicago White Sox. The Sox are 2-11 in their last thirteen games but 24-8 in their last 32 Interleague games.

Jason Jennings is still winless on the year despite one of the best starting ERAs in the National League at 3.13. I'm still not sure how that can be possible, except that Houston simply can't score any runs.

Whether or not Berkman's antics get this team going remains to be seen, but with Carlos Lee and young Hunter Pence being about the only productive offensive players, Houston certainly needs a wake-up call of some sort.

Despite Friday night's win by the 'Stros, the White Sox have dominated this Interleague series, taking seven of the last nine.

Take Chicago.

Jimmy Sirody
Red Sox at Diamondbacks

Prediction:UNDER
Julian Tavarez and Micah Owings arent two pitchers that spring to mind as likely candidates to engage in a pitchers duel. Yet there are several indications that tonights Interleague test at Chase Field between Boston and Arizona should stay under the double-digit total.

The BoSox are coming off a series at Oakland where they scored three runs in three games. Arizonas pitching staff has turned in a quality start in seven straight games prior to Friday and in 13 of 15 tries since May 22. The D-Backs have ducked under at a 7-2-1 clip since May 28.

Boston has been on the low side in 21 of 29 on the road and the D-Backs have followed suit in 36 of 58 at home and in 26 of 41 against right-handers. Tavarez has seen six of his outings dips under, including four of six at home. Owings has yielded two earned runs in his last two appearances covering 14 innings.

In his last stint at Chase Field he pitched a complete game against Houston and struck out eight. The young right-hander sports a 3.06 ERA at home this season. Thats more than enough reasons to point me towards the UNDER.

Dave Cokin
Take "(955) HOU Astros"

The White Sox are in full fade mode right now. They continue to be punchless on offense, the bullpen is really shaky and Ozzie Guillen can't decide whether to play tough guy or be all smiles in the dugout. This team is a mess. Jason Jennings is now in his third start off the DL and appears to be ready to get it going and the 'Stros are the better offensive team at this juncture. I'll take the available odds here with Houston.

Jim Feist
Take "Over"

After a hot start, KC starter Gil Meche has cooled off, at 0-3 with a 5.09 ERA the last three starts. Hittable Jon Leiber is also cooling, with a 7.56 ERA his last three starts and an 0-2 record. The Phillies have one of the strongest offenses in the NL, leading the league in runs and walks. Look for plenty of offense in the AL park in this one. Play the Phillies/Royals over the total!

marc lawernce
Take Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Tampa Bay w/Shields over Florida w/Willis Devil Rays send Jamie Shields to the hill in Miami against the Marlins knowing he is in terrific KW form (13 walks / 58 strikeouts L9 starts). With Florida's Dontrelle Willis in lousy KW form and owning a 6.37 ERA in his L5 home starts, let's back Tampa Bay here tonight. Marc Lawrence has isolated his MLB INTERLEAGUE UNDERDOG GAME OF THE YEAR and it goes Saturday night. Best of all it's supported with a NEVER LOST winning situation inside the game. Get it now, don't miss out!

jimmy boyd
Take Milwaukee Brewers
1 Unit on Brewers -150 (listing Sheets) Milwaukee has the big advantage in this one with the 6-3 Ben Sheets on the hill. The Brewers have won 6 of his last 7 starts. Texas is one of the worst underdog teams to bet on in baseball. Texas is just 6-30 against the money line as a home underdog of +100 or higher over the last 2 seasons and 12-32 against the money line as an underdog of +100 or higher this season. The Rangers aren’t cashing many tickets for their backers this season. Take the Brew Crew.

big al
MLB Houston vs. Chicago (A)
Take Chicago (A) White Sox
At 3:55pm our complimentary selection is on the Chicago White Sox over the Houston Astros. I doubt that anybody welcomes the arrival of seventeen days of interleague play more than Ozzie Guillen and the Chicago White Sox. The Sox are 2-11 in their last thirteen games but 24-8 in their last 32 interleague games. Jason Jennings is still winless on the year despite one of the best starting ERAs in the National League at 3.13. I'm still not sure how that can be possible, except that Houston simply can't score any runs. The Astros are having one of their worst seasons in quite some time, and the frustration seems to be getting to their players, like Lance Berkman, who perhaps in an effort to shake himself up and out of a painful start to the season was ejected from games twice in the past week and will serve a two game suspension at some point soon. Whether or not Berkman's antics get this team going remains to be seen, but with Carlos Lee and young Hunter Pence being about the only productive offensive players, Houston certainly needs a wake-up call of some sort. Despite Friday night's win by the 'Stros, the White Sox have dominated this interleague series, taking seven of the last nine. Take Chicago. As always, good luck...Al McMordie. Al McMordie has CASHED an EYE-POPPING 68% of his Baseball Totals this year, and is stepping out BIG-TIME today with his Interleague Total of the Month. If you enjoyed Big Al's Interleague Total of the Month in May when Oakland + SF went under the number (4-2 final), then you'll love Al's Interleague Total of the Month for June.

jeff alexander
MLB Anaheim vs. Saint Louis []
Take Anaheim Angels
LA Angels +106 (list Santana) The Cards are just 7-18 (-13.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a top-level team (Win Pct. > 62%) over the last 2 seasons. LA is 11-1 (+10.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a bad team (Win Pct. 38% to 46%) this season. Santana is 21-8 (+13.5 Units) against the money line vs. teams whose hitters strike out 6 or less times/game over the last 2 seasons. LA is 27-12 (+12.1 Units) against the money line in night games this season. We'll follow these unstoppable trends to a win today.

brian gabrielle
Take Proposition 1 Special

Take Vijay Singh (8-1), 1/6 unit: Despite noting of above trend I'm going to start with a long hitter and note another trend. I took a look at Vijay's performances prior to majors over the last several years and saw a consistent trend of success. He doesn't play the week before the Masters and his schedule for the other three has varied, but I see success in both the week before a major and his last tournament prior to a major. For example, last year he won the Barclays Classic in this slotted week before the U.S. Open. His prep for the PGA Championship in 2005 was the Buick Open two weeks before---he won it. With the same schedule in 04, he finished T4 at the Buick Classic the week before the U.S. Open and won the Buick Open two weeks before the PGA later that summer. Again, it was his tune up for the major. The week before the PGA in 03 he finished T2. He was T4 at the Memorial two weeks before the U.S. Open that year. Vijay's a top-10 kind of guy, for sure, and the years mentioned have been his best, true, but those results are striking by any standards. Take Jose Maria Olazabal (50-1), 1/6 unit: There's still kick left in Olazabal. He's got a top-10 and four top-25s this year. He likes the competition and this is a strong field. On the week before angle, at the BellSouth before the Masters he finished T2 in 2005 and P2 in 2004. Take Tim Herron (66-1), 1/6 unit: Not sure I understand the odds given he seems to like TPC Southwind---in his last five walks in Memphis he hasn't finished out of the top-25 (best was a T3 in 04). And he's coming off a T15 at last week's Memorial

Jim Feist
Take "Over"

After a hot start, KC starter Gil Meche has cooled off, at 0-3 with a 5.09 ERA the last three starts. Hittable Jon Leiber is also cooling, with a 7.56 ERA his last three starts and an 0-2 record. The Phillies have one of the strongest offenses in the NL, leading the league in runs and walks. Look for plenty of offense in the AL park in this one. Play the Phillies/Royals over the total!

JH-SPORTSLINE

Boston Red Sox (39-21) at Arizona D-Backs (36-26)
Day/Time: Saturday, 9:40 PM E

Game Time Weather: (Roof sometimes is closed) Sunny/Clear and Very Hot, Winds Left-to-Right at 5-10 MPH, Mid to Upper 90s, ***Low Humidity Alert*** (10%-15%)

Listed Starters: Julian Tavarez (3-4, 5.33 ERA, 1.48 WHIP) vs Micha Owings (4-1, 3.80 ERA, 1.40 WHIP)

Opening Line: Boston Red Sox -110 vs Arizona D-Backs -110 O/U: 10o

Get ready for Interleague games for awhile as each team will play three series (each series will be 3 games) lasting until June 24th.

The Boston Red Sox continue to dominate Interleague play as they improved to 31-9 the last 3 years after winning easy last night by a score of 10-3. On the flip side, Arizona is awful when playing the AL the last years with a 12-22 won/loss record.

Julian Tavarez has lasted 5 2/3 innings in each of his past three starts. He gave up nine hits to the Oakland A's on Monday night, just one shy of his season-high. Tavarez has allowed nine runs over 17 innings following his best outing of the season on May 17, when he gave up one run on four hits in seven innings in beating the Detroit Tigers.

Micah Owings has not started since May 29, when he faced the Phillies in Philadelphia. The right-hander didn't have his best stuff in that game, but still allowed just one run on seven hits over five innings. Owings has twice been skipped when the team has had off-days, but it's not performance based, as he has given them more than they could have expected heading into Spring Training.

Owings has lived up to his Minor League reputation of finding a way to win. Last year he was a combined 16-2 at Double-A and Triple-A. He is sure to be a little rusty. The Red Sox offense should prove to be quite a challenge for the young righty. It sure looks like Boston sees the ball very well at Chase Field.
My Pick: Boston Red Sox

Sports Prevue
Saturday June 09, 2007

Start Time: 8:35 p.m. EDT

Milwaukee Brewers (33-28) at Texas Rangers (22-39)

Starting pitchers: Ben Sheets (6-3, 3.51) vs. Brandon McCarthy (4-4, 6.35)

Milwaukee committed two errors in Friday's 9-6 loss at Texas,
falling as road favorites at -125. The 15 runs scored were over
the posted total of 10.

Pick: Milwaukee Brewers -150

Brewers listed as 150 money line favorites, while the game's total is sitting at 10

rj bell
free Pick - Saturday, 6/09/07
MLB pick: Diamondbacks/Red Sox OVER 10 runs

Analysis: The Red Sox must be happy to be playing National League teams again, as the total went OVER for the third time in their four interleague games so far this season after Friday night's 10-3 victory. Boston's four interleague games have now averaged 13 combined runs with two pitchers who have enjoyed plenty of run support going to the mound on Saturday. The total has gone OVER in three straight for Arizona's Micah Owings (4-1, 3.86 ERA), as he has gotten an average of 9.7 runs per game of support during that stretch.

USA Sports Consulting - Earl Morgan MLB - 6/9/2007 CHICAGO WHITE SOX -125
Fast Eddie Sports MLB - 6/9/2007 ST LOUIS CARDINALS -114
Mike Devine Sports MLB - 6/9/2007
Best Bet! SEATTLE MARINERS (Jeff Weaver) at
SAN DIEGO PADRES (D.Wells) Over 8.5

national sports advisor

FREE MLB BASEBALL PICKS

Washington @ Minnesota
Time : 7:10 PM EST
Pick: UNDER 8

Mike Rose

Philadelphia Soul @ Tampa Bay Storm u107.0 (-110)
Sat Jun 9 '07 7:30p

Philly got an eye opener last weekend when Dallas stormed the Wachovia Center and swept the regular season series by knocking off the Soul by a 59-56 final count. The loss was the first for the Soul since the return of QB Tony Graziani, and they’ve got a tough chore ahead of them this week against the resurgent Tampa Bay Storm. Speaking of the Storm, they went into New Orleans and simply mopped the turf with the home team VooDoo en route to the 61-55 road win and cover. Don’t let the final score fool you folks as the Storm had to withstand a furious N’awlens 4th quarter charge that saw them outscore the Storm 27-13 to make the final score look more respectable. With the Soul giving up a combined 63 PPG the L/2 weeks, I’m expecting them to tighten up the defensive screws with this being a huge playoff implicated match-up. Tampa currently sits on the inside looking into the post-season as does Philly with the #6 slot in the National Conference secured. That being said, a loss here drastically hurts both of these clubs chances with the bottom of this conferences barrel so closely packed together. Don’t look for either club to look to take quick low percentage strikes offensively, and for each club to look to eat as much clock as possible whenever they possess the ball. With Tampa’s inability to score against good defenses this year, I’m expecting HC Tim Marcum learned from his poor play calling when they played Georgia couple weeks back as QB Brett Dietz’s three 4th quarter INT’s ultimately cost them the game. This will be a very close game throughout, and I expect both coaches to play it closer to the vest until crunch time when anything is possible. That being said, there’s tremendous value here on the ‘Under’, so hit it hard and watch as these two play for their post-season lives in a defensive slugfest.

Chicago Rush -13.0 (105)
Sat Jun 9 '07
Chicago Rush -13.0 (105)
Sat Jun 9 '07 8:00p

The Rampage invade the Windy City with the slimmest of playoff hopes in search of their 5th win of the season. In order to grab the sixth and final spot in the American Conference, they’ll at the very least need to win all three of their remaining games. Then they need a laundry list of other things to occur just to be the beneficiary of the sixth spot and an eventual road loss in the second season. That being said, those playoff aspirations will be squashed this evening when the Central Division leading Chicago Rush hand them their 10th loss of the season. Chicago is in an entirely different league than that of the Rampage, and Grand Rapids has gone a paltry 1-5 SU and 3-3 ATS on the road. Those marks were with the best all around AFL player in their line-up, and one of the better passing QB’s the league has seen this year. Both Timon Marshall and QB Chad Salisbury won’t be in uniform for the Rampage this evening as Marshall just inked a 3-year deal with the Chicago Bears and Salisbury suffered a high ankle sprain last week vs. KC and was placed on IR. Chicago lost its grasp on home field advantage in the post-season last week by dropping a heartbreaker to LA. In order to gain that edge back, they have to win their remaining three contests and hope one of San Jose’s opponents gets the best of them. The best chance for that to happen is this week as SJ travels to take on a rejuvenated Utah club that beat the ever-living dirt out of Colorado on Monday night. The Rush split their two game west coast trip and playing back in front of their home crowd is going to spark this club to a HUGE victory this evening. It doesn’t matter if Sippio goes or not, because this one’s going to be ugly. Lay the points here with the determined Rush as they stifle new QB Adrian McPherson with their stout defense, and score at will against the Rampage’s woeful defense that’s allowed opponent to rack up 64 PPG against them all seas

HONDO

June 9, 2007 -- Hondo, who'd cashed three straight anti-Met bets, had to give some back last night with the blankety-blank Tigers, whose failure to solve Sosa slashed the earnings to 480 gernerts.

Today, Mr. Aitch will abandon the Metamucil Mis ery Train and instead go with Guthrie - 10 units on the Orioles. Attention, O's closer Chris Ray: The skipper, Sam Perlozzo, said you can have the day off, so just stay away from the park today.

As for the Belmont, His Aitchness will back up his tentative Hard Spun selection with a 2-unit win wager

belmont stakes & More
BELMONT

Horse Racing
RED-HOT Big Al's Belmont Stakes Winner! $40.00
Al McMordie GOES FOR HIS 3RD STRAIGHT TRIPLE CROWN WINNER on Saturday after cashing across the board wagers on Hard Spun in the Kentucky Derby (100 across the board returned 540) and Curlin in the Preakness (100 across the board made 470). Now, Big Al's unloading on another huge wager as he seeks TRIPLE CROWN PERFECTION. Go get it.
HARD SPUN.......WPS

chiefs horses

Belmont Calder Lone Star Hollywood
[1] 2e-5-7 [1] 2-7-3 [1] 4-1-6 [1] 1-2-6
[2] 4-1e-9 [2] 4-6-7 [2] 3-6-1 [2] 1-6-7
[3] 4-3-1 [3] 6-7-2 [3] 3-10-9 [3] 4-7-10
[4] 9-1e-7 [4] 5-2-4 [4]$5-6-1 [4]$7-4-1
[5]$6-7-1 [5] 6-4-7 [5] 2-1-8 [5] 5-2-8
[6] 5-3-1e [6] 6-2-3 [6] 4-1-8 [6] 2-9-7
[7] 5-2-1 [7] 6-11-3 [7]$1-8-4 [7] 11-2-7
[8] 4-2-5 [8] 4-8-5 [8] 4-8-7 [8]$3-8-1
[9] 1-3-4 [9] 8-3-11 [9] 2e-6-5 [9] 5-1-6
[0] 7-2-8 [0] 2-4-7 [0] 5-8-1e [0] 8-6-1
[1] 3-1-6-7 [1]$3-4-8 [1] 1-4-3 [1] 11-8-9
[2]$7-2-9 [2] 2-5-1
[3] 9-3-5 [3]$9-8-3

Monmouth Churchill Arlington LaDowns
[1] 4-1-3 [1] 2-7-1 [1] 1-5-4 [1] 1e-5-4
[2]$1-2-3 [2] 2-1-5 [2] 2-5-3 [2] 6-4-3
[3] 4-3-5 [3] 6-1-4 [3] 4-6-5 [3]$8-7-6
[4] 5-6-2 [4]$3-6-5 [4] 7-9-3 [4] 4-6-2
[5] 7-3-5 [5] 2-1-5 [5] 1-8-9 [5]$5-4-9
[6] 2-6-7 [6] 3-6-4 [6] 8-3-4 [6] 3-8-5
[7] 2-1e-6 [7] 3-4-2 [7]$4-3-6 [7] 6-1-7
[8] 5-2-6 [8] 2-6-9 [8]$8-3-7 [8] 6-10-5
[9]$3-6-4 [9] 7-6-2 [9] 6-3-1 [9] 1e-4-7
[0] 6-5-1e [0]$11-2-3 [0] 1-9-4 [0] 7-9-1

Saturday's Den: Our experts handicap the Belmont........
Danny the Glover's Belmont analysis
Not a very thrilling end to the Triple Crown but I do think there is some real intrigue with the inclusion of the superstar filly Rags to Riches. I doubt you can find any value here as it seems fairly likely that one of the heavy favorites will win. But, which one and how will this shape things for the future?

Top 3:
I still like Curlin – a lot. Did not run his best race in Preakness but when Street Sense passed him, leaving him for dead, he rallied like a champ. We have not seen the best out of Curlin and he could very well run a memorable race. I’ll pick Curlin on top.

You can’t count out Hard Spun. I think the hot pace cooked him in the Preakness and he will not have to face that from this field. It is pretty likely he will sit on the lead with some very pedestrian fractions and he could pull this off. A mile and a half is a long way to go and this will be his sixth major stakes race in 4 months so his tank could be out of gas. I’m not using him in my top 2.

Rags to Riches is very interesting. Take her victory in the Kentucky Oaks and she is competitive vs. the field. The key word here is competitive because that would not have been enough to win either leg of the Triple Crown this year. But, I think she does have a better race in her and all her pedigree says that a mile and a half will not be a problem. Still, if she runs her best race, she can still lose to Curlin – even if he is not at his best.

But, anything can happen and if she becomes the first filly to win the Belmont in over 100 years, what does that set-up for the summer at Saratoga? The Alabama or the Travers? That is a fun thought since Street Sense is pointed to the Travers and when was the last time the Kentucky Derby and Oaks winners faced each other?

Others: I really wanted to bet Tiago here. I thought if there was a good pace on the front tha
But, anything can happen and if she becomes the first filly to win the Belmont in over 100 years, what does that set-up for the summer at Saratoga? The Alabama or the Travers? That is a fun thought since Street Sense is pointed to the Travers and when was the last time the Kentucky Derby and Oaks winners faced each other?

Others: I really wanted to bet Tiago here. I thought if there was a good pace on the front that he could come storming off the final turn and pick off tired horses. Since we won’t have that on Saturday, I really do not see a scenario for him to win. Could still be in the money and should be considered for exotics

CP West hada good showing in the Preakness but is doubtful to improve much here.

Slew’s Tizzy could actually menace if Bejarano pushes the early lead. That could change the entire scope of the race but I just don’t think he has the early speed to factor.

Imawildandcrazyguy does not belong.

Bets:
$20 Exacta Box: Curlin – Rags to Riches
$20 Win: Curlin
$10 WP: Rags to Riches

Easy B's Horse Racing Picks

Easy B's Picks for Saturday, 6-09-07;

Track: Hollywood Park

1ST
ANCIENT TALE (6)
EAGLE ISLAND (2)
UNBRIDLED PENNY (1)

2ND
FLYING HOME (1)
ALPINE YODEL (7)
FILTER (10)

3RD
RJ'S WAY (5)
ONLY IN RENO (6)
JITTERBUG BALL (4)

4TH
HEATED REBEL (8)
MEN ONLY (4)
PAPANONIE (7)

5TH
SUPER FREAKY (7)
PASSIFIED (6)
VALBENNY (2)

6TH
SPORTIES SQUEEZE (11)
DEVINE BY DESIGN (7)
CARLY EFFECT (13)

7TH
FANTASMIN (7)
JOHN HENESSY (1)
CLAN CHIEF (11)

8TH
SOMETHINABOUTLAURA (3) **EASY BET OF THE DAY**
STRONG FAITH (6)
DANCING EDIE (1)

9TH
SOUL CITY SLEW (4)
SIREN LURE (5)
CUSOON (1)

10TH
LAVA MAN (8)
AFTER MARKET (1)
RED FORT (6)

11TH
MARQZ MELODY (11)
RISKY GAME (12)
SUMMER IN DIXIE (9)

THE BELMONT
CURLIN (3)
TIAGO (2)
HARD SPUN (6)

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
MANHATTAN H. (G1), 10TH-BEL, $400,000, 3YO/UP, 1 1/4MT, 5:44 P.M. EDT, 6-9

PP HORSE TRAINER JOCKEY WT
1 MINISTER'S JOY MCGAUGHEY CLAUDE III GOMEZ G K 115
2 ENGLISH CHANNEL PLETCHER TODD A VELAZQUEZ J R 122
3 SKY CONQUEROR BANACH DARWIN D CASTELLANO J J 120
4 RED ZIPPER MORRISON JOHN COA E M 114
5 STEPPENWOLFER PEITZ DAN C DESORMEAUX K J 114
6 SHAKIS (IRE) MCLAUGHLIN KIARAN P GARCIA A 116
7 BETTER TALK NOW MOTION H GRAHAM DOMINGUEZ R A 120
8 COSMONAUT BIANCONE PATRICK L PRADO E S 117
9 KISS THE KID TARRANT AMY VELASQUEZ CORNE 114

Saturday's $400,000 Manhattan H. (G1) features a cast of nine who will travel 1 1/4 miles over Belmont Park's inner turf, the last event leading up to the Belmont S. (G1). Three are stand-outs on form, and a fourth is knocking on the door at this level. While any member of this quartet is entitled to win with his best effort, the classy veteran BETTER TALK NOW (Talkin Man) holds the most appeal on the day.

Winner of the 2004 Breeders' Cup Turf (G1), the dark bay gelding just missed in the 2006 edition of that race and was an unlucky fourth in his 2007 debut in the nine-furlong Woodford Reserve Turf Classic S. (G1). Better Talk Now didn't find daylight until deep stretch, and just when he might have seized the opportunity, he was shut off by SKY CONQUEROR (Sky Classic) and forced to steady. He regrouped and finished smartly, but if his momentum hadn't been interrupted, he would have been a lot closer. Better Talk Now is seeking his first victory at 1 1/4 miles, but he has placed at this trip, and his only other tries came in two paceless renewals of the Arlington Million S. (G1). The Graham Motion charge will probably get an honest pace scenario here, and he'll come rolling late beneath regular rider Ramon Dominguez.

Multiple Grade 1 winner ENGLISH CHANNEL (Smart Strike) will try to rebound after winding up a disappointing 12th in the Dubai Duty

KISS THE KID (Lemon Drop Kid) has failed to hit the board in his previous stakes attempts. We'll watch how the "blinkers off" move works. RED ZIPPER (City Zip), who looms as the likely pacesetter, brings a three-race winning streak into the Manhattan. The four-year-old has been plying his trade among the friendly confines of New York-breds and will find this a whole new world.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-BETTER TALK NOW
2nd-ENGLISH CHANNEL
3rd-SKY CONQUEROR

BATAGLIA

Churchill Downs
2nd race #1 Captain Malory-Won his third career race here coming off a layoff and was claimed. New barn is winning at a 30% clip and this one should repeat.
We like him with #3 Grady O and #5 louderfasterharder

Belmont Park
4th race #9 Smoky Chimney-State bred showed little in Florida but came here and romped over NY bred maidens by 7 lengths. He will be fit and ready for a repeat performance.
We like him with #3 Berry Bound and #7 Conduct of Honour

P.D. Mahalik's Belmont Stakes Pick Pack -
RACE 1:

2/2B TOP PICK
2/2B-7 TWO WIN BET

RACE 2:

9 Top Pick

RACE 3:

4 Top Pick
4-3 Two Win Bet
4-3-5 Pick Three
4-3-5-2 Trifecta Box

RACE 4:
9 Top Pick
9-10 Two Win Bet
9-10-6 Pick Three
9-10-6-1 Trifecta Box

RACE 5:

3 Top Pick
3-7 Two Win Bet
3-7-1 Pick Three

RACE 6:

5 TOP PICK (MORTAL LOCK)

RACE 7:

1 Top Pick
1-5 Two Win Bet
1-5-4 Pick Three

RACE 8:

5 Top Pick
5-3 Two Win Bet
5-3-6 Pick Three
5-3-6-7 Double

RACE 9:

1 Top Pick
1-6 Two Win Bet
1-9-3 Pick Three
1-6-3-4 Double

RACE 10:[/u]

7 Top Pick
7-3 Two Win Bet
7-3-6 Pick Three
7-3-6-1 Double

RACE 11:

6 TopPick
6-7 Two Win Bet
6-7/6-7/ALL TRIFECTA PART-WHEEL or 3-6-7-4 TRI BOX

RACE 12:
9 Top Pick

RACE 13:
15 Top Pick
15-16 Two Win Bet
15-16-3 Pick Three
15-16-3-14 Double

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
CHARLES WHITTINGHAM MEMORIAL H. (G1), 10TH-HOL, $300,000, 3YO/UP, 1 1/4MT, 4:50 P.M. PDT, 6-9

1 AFTER MARKET SHIRREFFS JOHN SOLIS A 118
2 PORFIDO (CHI) FRANKEL ROBERT J ESPINOZA V 114
3 FITZ FLAG (ARG) REVIRIEGO JUAN ALMEIDA G F 113
4 OBRIGADO (FR) DRYSDALE NEIL VALDIVIA J JR 118
5 LANG FIELD SHERMAN ART COURT J K 115
6 RED FORT (IRE) DRYSDALE NEIL FLORES D R 117
7 VALIANT EFFORT SISE CLIFFORD JR ENRIQUEZ I D 110
8 LAVA MAN O'NEILL DOUG NAKATANI C S 124

Multiple Grade 1 hero LAVA MAN (Slew City Slew) will likely be the focus of attention as he attempts to defend his title in Saturday's $300,000 Charles Whittingham Memorial H. (G1) at Hollywood Park. The Doug O'Neill charge is entering this year's edition in vastly different circumstances, however, and could be vulnerable in his first start since flopping in the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-G1). Factor in a bigger disadvantage at the weights in this Whittingham, with the 124-pound highweight conceding six pounds to a couple of up-and-coming types, and we believe an upset is in the offing.

The most likely candidate to succeed here is the royally bred AFTER MARKET (Storm Cat), who is exiting a comprehensive, two-length victory in the Inglewood H. (G3) at this venue. Last year as a lightly raced sophomore, the dark bay showed great promise when taking the Lexington S. (G3) and the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame S. (G2), but he failed to build on those efforts when trailing in last in his two subsequent starts. After Market switched to the barn of John Shirreffs earlier this year and began to come around. He was a closing sixth in the ultra-tough Frank E. Kilroe Mile H. (G1) and a woefully troubled fifth in a deep allowance before returning to top form with his Inglewood score. After Market figures to enjoy a stalking trip along the rail with Alex Solis, and his pedigree and running style both suggest that he will handle the step up to 1 1/4 miles. After Market can emulate his dam, the millionaire Tranquility Lake (Rahy), by capturing a Grade 1 event on the Hollywood turf.

OBRIGADO (Fr) (Enrique), who chased Showing Up (Strategic Mission) when second in the Hollywood Derby (G1), is another four-year-old who has beaten his elders this season. The Neil Drysdale charge landed the San Luis Obispo H. (G2) at Santa Anita in February, defeating the subsequent multiple Grade 2 victor On the Acorn (GB) (Inchinor [GB]). Obrigado was trounced in the Dubai Sheema Classic (UAE-G1) last time out, but the gelding has been training sharply since then and should return to form here. Jose Valdivia Jr. picks up the mount on the confirmed closer, who might find 10 furlongs a trifle shorter than he'd prefer.

Lava Man is also well qualified to rebound back on his home court, where he is two-for-two on the sod. He prepped for the 2006 Whittingham with a course record-setting romp in the Khaled S., so we know he loves the Hollywood turf. In last year's Whittingham, Lava Man was able to dictate through slow fractions before kicking clear. He won't enjoy that same scenario here, but he will still get a favorable stalking trip on the outside. The dark bay gelding could well take home his second straight trophy in this event beneath regular rider Corey Nakatani, but considering the questions he has to answer in this spot at short odds, we'll try to beat him.

RED FORT (Ire) (Green Desert), Drysdale's other contender, finished runner-up to After Market in the Inglewood, his first race back after a nine-month layoff. The seven-year-old gelding should improve off that effort, and he has placed in the last two editions of the Whittingham. As genuine and consistent as Red Fort is, though, he looks a shade below the top three in this spot. Note that Obrigado recorded a marginally faster work in company with Red Fort on Sunday. Still, Red Fort is capable of earning another minor award.

LANG FIELD (Langfuhr) will shoot straight for the lead and try to last as long as he can. The Art Sherman trainee has won three in a row in allowance/optional claiming company, but he faces a huge class check while tackling 1 1/4 miles for the first time. We'll give him a race to see how he fits with a field of this caliber. FITZ FLAG (Arg) (Flag Down) has run creditably at marathon distances this season, with his best result a third in the about 1 3/4-mile San Juan Capistrano Invitational H. (G2). The chestnut doesn't appear to have the speed necessary for this trip in this sort of company and wound up a non-threatening fifth in his previous attempt at this distance.

PORFIDO (Chi) (Mash One [Chi]), a co-champion in his native Chile, hasn't hit the board in five North American outings. Unless Bobby Frankel can engineer a considerable form reversal, he looks up against it. VALIANT EFFORT (Bertrando) is still eligible for an entry-level allowance for California-breds and is curiously spotted.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-AFTER MARKET
2nd-OBRIGADO (Fr)
3rd-LAVA MAN

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
ACORN S. (G1), 9TH-BEL, $250,000, 3YO, F, 1M, 5:04 P.M. EDT, 6-9

1 DREAM RUSH VIOLETTE RICHARD JR GOMEZ G K 121
2 PRINCESS JANIE GAMBOLATI CAM CASTRO E 121
3 CHRISTMAS KID JERKENS JAMES A PRADO E S 121
4 COTTON BLOSSOM PLETCHER TODD A VELAZQUEZ J R 121
5 OFFICER IN PURSUIT CONTESSA GARY C LUZZI M J 121
6 BOCA GRANDE MCGAUGHEY CLAUDE III SMITH M E 121

DREAM RUSH (Wild Rush) heads a field of six in Saturday's Acorn S. (G1) on the Belmont S. (G1) undercard, and we can't pick against the Richard Violette Jr. trainee. Beginning her career at Belmont last September, the dark bay miss broke her maiden at first asking by 6 1/2 lengths before shipping to Churchill Downs and taking an allowance by 2 3/4 lengths. Violette gave his charge some time off following that late October test, bringing her back in January at Gulfstream Park.

It was in that six-furlong allowance/optional claimer that Dream Rush suffered her only career loss to date, but she had plenty of excuses for her three-quarters-of-a-length second on that day. Tracking the pacesetters in third instead of running in front like her prior two races, the three-year-old miss was steadied in behind one of her rivals along the backstretch and then was boxed in by the leaders rounding the turn. Swinging out, she made up ground to get second in a good effort that nonetheless should be thrown out. Violette obviously thought so too, as Dream Rush made her stakes debut next out, leading a field that included champion Dreaming of Anna (Rahy) all the way home in the Old Hat S. (G3). Last out, she increased her margin with every stride, eventually crossing under the wire 9 1/4 lengths the best in the Nassau County Breeders' Cup S. (G2), earning a career and field-best 105 BRIS Speed rating. Dream Rush has been posting good works in advance of this one, and looks much the best under Garrett Gomez.

Since Dream Rush is listed at 7-5 on the morning line, we'll try to find some value in the exotics. With that in mind, we're tabbing COTTON BLOSSOM (Broken Vow) to be best of the rest as the 5-1 fourth choice on the morning line. The Todd Pletcher-trained bay captured the Florida Oaks in her 2007 bow before running second by 6 3/4 lengths in the Fantasy S. (G2) next out going the same 8 1/2-furlong distance. She was only a neck back in the stretch of the Fantasy, though, leading us to believe she could relish the cut-back in distance to a mile in this spot. Cotton Blossom is returning here off a ninth in the Kentucky Oaks (G1). John Velazquez will be back in the saddle after choosing to ride Octave (Unbridled's Song) in the Oaks.

CHRISTMAS KID (Lemon Drop Kid) has finished off the board only once, that coming in her maiden debut at Saratoga last August. She seemed to like the switch to turf next out at Belmont, taking her first win by 2 3/4 lengths before running third in the Miss Grillo S. to round out her juvenile season. A victory in the Tropical Park Oaks was a birthday present to herself on New Year's Day, and trainer James Jerkens decided to move her back to the dirt. That decision paid off with a four-length score in the Davona Dale S. (G2) and a runner-up finish in the Bonnie Miss S. (G2) in her next two. Christmas Kid tried the Polytrack at Keeneland last out, and proved that surface holds no trouble for her either, taking the Ashland S. (G1) by a head. The sophomore skipped the Kentucky Oaks and has been training well over Belmont's training track to get ready for this one. Edgar Prado will be in the saddle for the first time, and the pair will be tough in the exotics.

PRINCESS JANIE (Elusive Quality) is something of a question mark in here. The Cam Gambolati charge broke her maiden in her second try in March, then captured the Just Smashing S. last out at Monmouth Park. She's earned some nice numbers in each start and could step up enough to earn a spot in the top three at 12-1 on the morning line. Eddie Castro has the return call. BOCA GRANDE (A.P. Indy) is returning off a near two-month break here, having captured the Comely S. (G2) going Saturday's mile distance. She's a threat in the gimmicks for trainer Shug McGaughey.

OFFICER IN PURSUIT (Officer) is the only one who looks out of her class in this event. The chestnut miss hasn't fared so well against this level of competition in her past two and we don't see that changing here.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-DREAM RUSH
2nd-COTTON BLOSSOM
3rd-CHRISTMAS KID

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
JUST A GAME S. (G2), 7TH-BEL, $300,000, 3YO/UP, F/M, 1MT, 3:46 P.M. EDT, 6-9

1 TAKE THE RIBBON DOLLASE WALLACE BEJARANO R 120
2 MY TYPHOON (IRE) MOTT WILLIAM I CASTRO E 118
3 MISS SHOP JERKENS H ALLEN VELASQUEZ CORNE 120
4 MAURALAKANA (FR) BIANCONE PATRICK L LEPAROUX JULIEN 118
5 WAIT A WHILE PLETCHER TODD A GOMEZ G K 118

Champion WAIT A WHILE (Maria's Mon) will attempt to rebound off a fifth-place finish in the Jenny Wiley S. (G2) while taking on four rivals in the $300,000 Just a Game S. (G2) at Belmont Park on Saturday. The Todd Pletcher-trained four-year-old was making her second start of the year in that 1 1/16-mile event, which was moved from the turf and put on Keeneland's Polytrack. The gray miss hopped at the start and never got a hold of the synthetic surface, eventually finishing fifth. Wait a While is much better than that effort suggests, having strung together four victories last year, including the Yellow Ribbon S. (G1), before finishing a nice fourth against European Horse of the Year Ouija Board (GB) in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (G1). She owns century-topping BRIS Speed ratings and appears ready to return to the winner's circle with Garrett Gomez back in the irons.

MISS SHOP (Deputy Minister) has been doing quite well on the dirt of late, taking the Rampart H. (G2) by 6 3/4 lengths in mid-March, but will be returning to the turf over which she owns four wins. One of those turf victories came in the Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Turf in her 2007 bow, after which she finished fifth to Wait a While in the Honey Fox H. (G3). The Allen Jerkens-conditioned Miss Shop owns a 103 Speed figure for her Rampart score as well as a 100 Speed rating for her Sunshine Millions victory, and could rally to threaten for it all. Cornelio Velasquez has the call.

MAURALAKANA (Fr) (Muhtathir [GB]) began her U.S. campaign in style, posting a nice third in the Noble Damsel Breeders' Cup H. (G3) on Belmont's turf, before just missing by a half-length in the Queen Elizabeth II Invitational Challenge Cup S. (G1) over Keeneland's grass. The Patrick Biancone-trained bay faced the best in the world in her final start as a sophomore, running seventh in the Breeders' Cup, and got a slight break before returning in the Jenny Wiley two back. She led almost all the way home, but started falling back in the stretch, ending up fourth. Mauralakana captured an allowance at Churchill in her most recent start and could be rounding back into her previous form. She should be tough in the exotics with Julien Leparoux holding the reins once again.

TAKE THE RIBBON (Chester House) made her seasonal bow in the Churchill Distaff Turf Mile S. (G3) at Churchill last out, taking that mile turf test by a nose while tying the career-best 103 Speed rating she earned when second in the Garden City Breeders' Cup S. (G1) in September. The Wally Dollase-trained four-year-old may need a race after that superb effort, but against this small field should still be included in the top three at a price.

MY TYPHOON (Ire) (Giant's Causeway) rallied for the neck victory in the Jenny Wiley last out, and was second in the Hillsborough S. (G3) in her first start of the year prior to that one. The Bill Mott charge owns the numbers and class to get the job done here, but her record at Belmont (3-0-0-2) encourages us to take a shot against. We'll let the chestnut beat us.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-WAIT A WHILE
2nd-MISS SHOP
3rd-MAURALAKANA (Fr)

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
WOODY STEPHENS BREEDERS' CUP S. (G2), 8TH-BEL, $250,000, 3YO, 7F, 4:25 P.M. EDT, 6-9

1 BILL PLACE HOUGHTON DOVE P DOMINGUEZ R A 123
2 DEADLY DEALER PLETCHER TODD A VELAZQUEZ J R 115
3 STORMELLO CURRIN WILLIAM DESORMEAUX K J 121
4 TEUFLESBERG SANDERS JAMIE ALBARADO R J 123
5 SPORTS TOWN TERRANOVA JOHN P II GOMEZ G K 119
6 MOST DISTINGUISHED ZITO NICHOLAS P COA E M 115
7 OUT OF GWEDDA BADGETT WILLIAM JR LUZZI M J 121
8 STREET MAGICIAN TROMBETTA MICHAEL J BEJARANO R 123
9 NOT FOR MONEY DUTROW RICHARD E PRADO E S 115
10 HOBBITONTHEROCKS PRECIADO RAMON GARCIA A 117

The Woody Stephens Breeders' Cup S. (G2), a seven-furlong test for three-year-olds, begins the $1 million guaranteed Pick 4 on Belmont Day. As you would expect, there is plenty of speed present, but we're going to give the nod to SPORTS TOWN (Belong to Me), who rallied smartly to win the Ogygian S. in his last start.

After two unsuccessful attempts around two turns, Sports Town came alive in a big way with an authoritative, four-length victory in the Ogygian. The bay colt stalked a relatively slow early pace, then advanced four wide around the second turn, before finishing strongly to win the 6 1/2-furlong Ogygian in 1:15 3/5 with a final sixteenth in six seconds flat. The John Terranova II trainee flashed back-to-back bullets since then, and brings razor-sharp form into this event. He may offer a similar stalk-and-pounce performance in this spot and could prove best under a returning Garrett Gomez.

STORMELLO (Stormy Atlantic), the only Grade 1 winner in the field, attended the early pace while four wide around both turns in the Kentucky Derby (G1). The chestnut actually offered a bid from the outside passing the half-mile pole, then was shuffled back turning for home and was eased in the stretch, finishing 19th. In his two previous starts, he set the pace in Florida Derby (G1), finishing a creditable fourth, and the Fountain of Youth S. (G2), where he just missed to Scat Daddy (Johannesburg). Stormello has been training forwardly of late and the turn-back to seven furlongs only adds to the allure. He is a dangerous contender at playable odds beneath Kent Desormeaux.

Southwest S. winner TEUFLESBERG (Johannesburg) forced the early issue from between horses while three wide, briefly challenged for second near the three-eighths pole, then diminished through the stretch, finishing 17th in the Kentucky Derby. The good-looking bay set a relatively slow pace before finishing fourth, beaten a neck, in the Blue Grass S. (G1) and was a non-threatening third to Curlin (Smart Strike) in the Rebel S. (G3). Teuflesberg has excellent tactical speed and rates our longshot special under Robby Albarado.

In his first start around two turns, the speedy DEADLY DEALER (Concerto) broke quickly to the lead, set the pace under a hold, edged away when asked near the half-mile pole, then weakened around the second turn, finishing a distant third to Curlin in the Arkansas Derby (G2). Before that, he established a clear lead while under a hold down the backstretch and around the turn, was put under a mild hand ride in upper stretch, received one tap of the whip, then drew off to a seven-length victory over first-level allowance foes at Gulfstream Park. Deadly Dealer is a serious threat for all the money, but is the 5-2 morning-line favorite.

Aventura S. winner STREET MAGICIAN (Street Cry [Ire]) advanced three wide around the far turn, lugged in while in upper stretch, then bullied his way through on the rail and closed determinedly to win the Hirsch Jacobs S. (G3) on the Preakness S. (G1) undercard. Our concern is that he didn't beat much in Baltimore (the runner-up was an allowance winner on the turf in his previous start and was loose on the lead) and could go forth at underlaid odds. Bay Shore S. (G3) winner BILL PLACE (Master Bill) finished a one-paced third as the 2-5 favorite in a minor stakes race at Delaware Park in his last start. He could improve under rider Ramon Dominguez. HOBBITONTHEROCKS (Lion Hearted) finished second to Bill Place in the Bay Shore and third to Street Magician in the Hirsch Jacobs. He is a useful sort, but unlikely to get his picture taken here. All three of these are worth a second look for the bottom of the vertical exotics.

NOT FOR MONEY (Not for Love) defeated a decent, first-level allowance group at this distance at Aqueduct in his latest, but is in for a class check here. Tremont S. winner OUT OF GWEDDA (Out of Place) chased along in the second flight before fading to seventh in the Derby Trial S. He is hard to recommend off his present form.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-SPORTS TOWN
2nd-STORMELLO
3rd-TEUFLESBERG

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
TRUE NORTH H. (G2), 6TH-BEL, $200,000, 3YO/UP, 6F, 3:08 P.M. EDT, 6-9

1 COUNCIL MEMBER SUROOR SAEED BIN GOMEZ G K 116
2 DASHBOARD DRUMMER HOUGHTON DOVE P VELASQUEZ CORNE 114
3 KEYED ENTRY PLETCHER TODD A VELAZQUEZ J R 116
4 WILL HE SHINE ROMANS DALE PRADO E S 116
5 BORDONARO SPAWR WILLIAM MIGLIORE R 122
6 SIR FIVE STAR SANDERS JAMIE LUZZI M J 110
7 SUAVE JAZZ HOUGHTON DOVE P DOMINGUEZ R A 114
8 JOEY P. PERKINS BEN JR BRAVO J 116

The six-furlong True North H. (G2) kicks off the $1 million guaranteed Pick 6 on the Belmont Day program, and it's hard to look past the 8-5 morning line favorite BORDONARO (Memo [Chi]). The chestnut was one of the top sprinters in the nation last year, winning the Ancient Title Breeders' Cup S. (G1) over Thor's Echo (Swiss Yodeler), who was later named champion sprinter. He concluded the season with a fourth-place effort in the Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1) after dueling for the early lead through fractions of :21 2/5 and :44 2/5 at Churchill Downs.

Bordonaro began the year with a solid third in the Sunshine Millions Sprint. Smokey Stover (Put It Back), the winner of the Sunshine Millions Sprint, has captured the Bay Meadows Breeders' Cup Sprint H. (G3) and Potrero Grande Breeders' Cup H. (G2) in his last two starts, while the runner-up, Proud Tower Too (Proud Irish), finished second by a neck to Latent Heat (Maria's Mon) in the San Carlos H. (G2). In his most recent start, Bordonaro proved best with a front-running, workmanlike victory in the Count Fleet Sprint H. (G3) at Oaklawn Park.

Bordonaro has been training well since his last start, working five furlongs in 1:00, and galloping out six furlongs in 1:12 3/5, on June 1 at Hollywood Park. He could have a class/speed edge over these.

KEYED ENTRY (Honour and Glory) broke quickly to the lead, then galloped to a five-length victory in the Deputy Minister H. (G3) in his seasonal debut. The Todd Pletcher trainee dueled for the early lead from the outside and was hung three wide around the turn before diminishing to fifth in the Carter H. (G1) last out. Keyed Entry has excellent early speed and could be a formidable foe with his best effort. He is drawn inside of Bordonaro, which could be to his advantage. It would be foolish to dismiss his chances for outright victory.

Several horses could fill out the trifecta, and we're going to use the entry of DASHBOARD DRUMMER (Alamocitos) and SUAVE JAZZ (Suave Prospect) as well as JOEY P. (Close Up), COUNCIL MEMBER (Seattle Slew) and, to a lesser extent, WILL HE SHINE (Silver Deputy) and SIR FIVE STAR (Five Star Day).

Suave Jazz brings good form into this event and comes off a nice sprint tally on the Preakness S. (G1) undercard. The bay has won six of his last seven starts, all at six furlongs. Suave Jazz won his last start over this surface and gets the services of Ramon Dominguez. Dashboard Drummer won back-to-back races earning triple digit Speed figures since being claimed in January and exits a deceptively good runner-up effort in the Bold Ruler H. (G3). The dark bay settled far off the early pace before closing with interest, finishing 2 1/2 lengths behind Grade 2 winner Songster (Songandaprayer). Dashboard Drummer appears to be on the upswing and would be a good sleeper if uncoupled in the wagering.

New Jersey-bred Joey P. stalked fast fractions before advancing three wide around the turn and drawing off to win the 5 1/2-furlong Decathlon S. at Monmouth Park in his latest. The Ben Perkins trainee finished his final sixteenth in six seconds flat and lures rider Joe Bravo from the Garden State. Joey P. has run well in both starts this season and could light the board at square odds.

English stakes winner Council Member sat off the early speed along the inside, then closed well in the lane, drawing off to defeat third-level sorts by a widening 3 1/2 lengths in his U.S. debut. Council Member could move forward in his second American start and retains Garrett Gomez, arguably the top rider in the country. Will He Shine finished fourth in the General George Breeders' Cup H. (G2) and third in the Churchill Downs S. (G2) on Kentucky Derby Day. He has strong connections in trainer Dale Romans and jockey Edgar Prado. Sir Five Star has been finishing on the fringes against lesser, but the three-year-old has been training well of late on Keeneland's Polytrack. Like many others, he has an outside shot at a minor award.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-BORDONARO
2nd-KEYED ENTRY
3rd-SUAVE JAZZ

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
HONEYMOON BREEDERS' CUP H. (G2), 5TH-HOL, $175,000, 3YO, F, 1 1/8MT, 2:06 P.M. PDT, 6-9

1 LE CIRQUE GREELY C BEAU NAKATANI C S 115
2 VALBENNY (IRE) GALLAGHER PATRICK SOLIS A 123
3 ROUND TRIP FLIGHT HOLLENDORFER JERRY ESPINOZA V 117
4 MYSTIC SOUL MULLINS JEFF KAENEL KYLE 117
5 AINAMAA CECIL B D A BLANC B 116
6 PASSIFIED (GB) CASSIDY JAMES FLORES D R 118
7 SUPER FREAKY O'NEILL DOUG COURT J K 120
8 ECLISSE (FR) SADLER JOHN W TALAMO JOSEPH 117

Eight sophomore fillies are set for the $175,000 Honeymoon Breeders' Cup H. (G2) at Hollywood Park, and VALBENNY (Ire) (Val Royal [Fr]) is the one to beat in the 1 1/8-mile turf test. Trained by Paddy Gallagher, the bay filly opened her U.S. campaign with victories in the Miesque S. (G3) and Blue Norther S. last year. She got off to a slow start and didn't offer the same finishing kick off a slow pace when returning off a three-month freshening in the Providencia S. (G3) two starts back, but the fast-closing filly returned to form last time in the Senorita S. (G3), blowing past her rivals in the stretch to win going away by 1 3/4 lengths. Valbenny has already handled several of her top rivals here, and she's eligible to keep improving in her third start off the layoff. We won't go against the promising lass.

PASSIFIED (GB) (Compton Place) is a wire-to-wire threat as the possible lone speed. The stakes-winning filly was no match for Valbenny in two previous efforts, but she ran a big race on the front end in the Providencia, finishing second by three parts of a length. The Jim Cassidy charge is listed as a generous 8-1 on the morning line, and she could last a long way under David Flores.

SUPER FREAKY (Smart Strike) offered a good run for second in the Senorita, and the stalker looms as a serious top three contender. A back-to-back stakes winner prior to her last start for conditioner Doug O'Neill, the dark bay filly owns three wins and two seconds from six turf starts. Her BRIS Speed and Pace numbers are very solid, and the stalker could have a say in the final outcome with continued improvement.

MYSTIC SOUL (Bahri) turned in a solid showing when capturing the Golden Poppy S. at Bay Meadows last out, and the Jeff Mullins trainee ran well over the course when second to Valbenny in the Miesque. She was unplaced in her first two efforts this year versus stakes rivals at Santa Anita, but Mystic Soul is eligible to show more at Hollywood. Consider for the exotics.

AINAMAA (Lemon Drop Kid) exits a couple of nice wins for Ben Cecil, breaking her maiden before taking an allowance/optional claiming event at Hollywood, and the improving filly can't be counted out of top three consideration. However, we're inclined to give her a race against stakes rivals. ECLISSE (Fr) (Ski Chief) exits a win over Polytrack in France, but the bay filly was no factor when tackling Group 3 company on the turf three starts back. We respect conditioner John Sadler and wouldn't be surprised to see him have Eclisse ready for a top showing, but we'll let her beat us from her far outside post.

Northern California shipper ROUND TRIP FLIGHT (Monarchos) will make her graded debut for Jerry Hollendorfer but we can't recommend her chances off a non-threatening third behind Mystic Soul last time. LE CIRQUE (Dynaformer) will make her stakes debut off a disappointing sixth as the favorite in an allowance/optional claiming affair. We'll just watch to see how she fares.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-VALBENNY (Ire)
2nd-PASSIFIED (GB)
3rd-SUPER FREAKY

TRACK BANDIT PREVIEWS
ACK ACK H. (G3), 9TH-HOL, $100,000, 3YO/UP, 7.5F, 4:21 P.M. PDT, 6-9

1 CUSOON (GB) WEST TED H GRYDER A T 116
2 BONFANTE MCANALLY RONALD BAZE M C 118
3 PUBLICATION CERIN VLADIMIR COHEN DAVID 116
4 SOUL CITY SLEW SHERMAN ART POTTS C L 117
5 SIREN LURE SHERMAN ART SOLIS A 121
6 PORTO SANTO (FR) CANANI JULIO C BLANC B 117
7 TAG THE COMET ROMO JUAN JOSE JR TALAMO JOSEPH 114
8 EL ROBLAR MANDELLA RICHARD E ESPINOZA V 117

Eight runners will contest Saturday's $100,000 Ack Ack H. (G3), and EL ROBLAR (War Chant) will be switching to Hollywood Park's Cushion Track off an excellent second in the grassy Arcadia H. (G2). The Richard Mandella trainee owns plenty of experience on dirt, winning three of six starts, and he's trained forwardly on the synthetic surface, working seven furlongs twice in the last 17 days. El Roblar has been keeping top company in his recent starts, so he figures to appreciate the class relief in this spot, and 7 1/2 furlongs is a good fit for the middle-distance specialist. He's our top pick.

SOUL CITY SLEW (Slew City Slew) will be tested for class, but he does offer us the opportunity for some value. The four-year-old gelding exits an encouraging effort for Art Sherman, winning a Holllywood allowance/optional claiming event by 1 1/2 lengths while registering a 101 BRIS Speed rating, and he's a candidate to carry that form forward here. We'll use him on the bottom of the exacta.

BONFANTE (Fruition) enters in good form for Ron McAnally, capturing the San Simeon H. (G3) last out, and the California-bred has captured three of his last four attempts. We question how effective he'll be at 7 1/2 furlongs, but the six-year-old gelding remains a threat for the exotics from just off the pace.

SIREN LURE (Joyeux Danseur) is a formidable late runner when on his game, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now for the six-year-old gelding. He did run pretty well in his lone start over a synthetic track, finishing second in the Vernon O. Underwood S. (G3) at Hollywood, but we're still leery of backing him here.

PORTO SANTO (Fr) (Kingsalsa) ran pretty well for second in the Mervyn LeRoy H. (G2) last out while making his Cushion Track debut, but we're not sure how the cutback in distance to 7 1/2 furlongs will benefit him. The late-running colt could leave himself with too much to do in the lane. PUBLICATION (Petionville) has won twice over the Cushion Track, but the eight-year-old gelding hasn't been a stakes performer in his last five starts and we wonder whether he's beginning to lose a step. We wouldn't be shocked to see the late runner crash the party in deep stretch, but we'll take a stand against.

CUSOON (GB) (Dansili [GB]) will make his U.S. bow after making his last seven starts over Polytrack in England. The five-year-old gelding appears to favor a little more ground than 7 1/2 furlongs, and he exits a ninth versus Group 3 rivals at Lingfield. We'll just watch to see how he fares. TAP THE COMET (Comet Shine) could find himself overmatched in his Hollywood debut.
TRACK BANDIT SELECTIONS: 1st-EL ROBLAR
2nd-SOUL CITY SLEW
3rd-BONFANTE

Belmont Park Race Eleven -- The 139th Belmont Stakes
Mike Superstein's Belmont Stakes Analysis

Although the Belmont Stakes lost much of its luster with the ultimate defection of Kentucky Derby winner Street Sense, the race picked up interest with the addition of presumptive filly champion RAGS TO RICHES.

As for betting purposes, we're going against both the filly and the probable favorite CURLIN by picking HARD SPUN. The more we delve into this race, the more we're convinced that 'SPUN is the right horse. Expertly trained by Larry Jones, HARD SPUN earned a ton of respect when second to Street Sense in the Kentucky Derby, setting a brisk pace then finishing almost six lengths in front of CURLIN. In the Preakness, 'SPUN was the victim of a terribly judged ride. Racing behind an incredibly fast pace, Michael Pino jumped the gun by sending HARD SPUN to the lead at the half mile pole instead of allowing the pacesetters to inevitably come back to him. He opened up a quick lead but understandably was spent by the time the real racing began. It's only conjecture whether a different ride would have changed the outcome in Maryland, but one can not over emphasize today's switch to Garrett Gomez. It's also a common misconception that speed does not do well at a mile and one half. Statistics show that horses racing on the lead or just off the pace win more than their share of Belmonts. Though we're a strong advocate of HARD SPUN, it certainly would be no surprise if CURLIN were to win. Just be prepared to take a short price. CURLIN is an extremely talented individual, as evidenced by his relentless victory in the Preakness and romping scores in the Rebel and Arkansas Derby. If he can come back to win three weeks after that gruelling Preakness stretch drive, hats off to him. RAGS TO RICHES is clearly the top female sophomore in the country with jaw-dropping victories in the Santa Anita and Kentucky Oaks. She's almost assured of a perfect trip if she's good enough. John Velasquez picks up the vacant mount from Gomez.

Mike Superstein's Hollywood Park Analysis for Saturday, June 9
RACE ONE

EAGLE ISLAND is a royally-bred daughter of Fusaichi Pegasus making her debut for Neil Drysdale. Her 6-panel blowout of 113 puts her right on edge for a winning coming out party. ANCIENT TALE is by a good win-early sire (Tale of the Cat) and also has a fine series of drills. Trainer Kathy Walsh gives Aaron Gryder the leg up. AWESOME FEAT acts like a runner, but will probably do best around two turns. Keep a close eye on her for future reference.

RACE TWO

TEACHER'S RULE has a string of blazing drills, with the caveat being that they were at Santa Anita. The daughter of Tribal Rule looks live at first asking for Terry Knight. FILTER prepped in fine fashion over Cushion Track, is by a win-early sire (Gilded Time), and draws Corey Nakatani. ALPINE YODEL broke outward and a bit slowly first time out and could do no better than fifth. She was well backed that day (7-2), so she's probably got a lot of improvement in her.

RACE THREE

JITTERBUG BALL probably has less talent then ONLY IN RENO, but has a huge advantage in current form. Look for Michael Baze to gun 'JITTERBUG off his feet and discourage his rivals early. 'RENO hasn't been out since an impressive maiden victory in 2005, but has an awesome work tab that includes moves of 1:11 3/5 g, 1:12 1/5, 1:11 4/5, and 59 flat. Don't know what his problem was, but he certainly looks like he's over it. JEALOUS PROFIT ran like a short horse after a six week freshening and is reunited with Nakatani, who was aboard for his last win.

RACE FOUR

In a wide open allowance contest, we'll give the nod to MEN ONLY. Every horse in this lineup has races that would win this, but 'MEN seems to be the most reliable. He has a win and two thirds since switching to the Doug O'Neill barn. HEATED REBEL may have hung a bit as the favorite last time out, but it was hard to tell because the early fractions were so slow. If he can somehow work out a trip from the outside post, he's a big player. PRESIDENTIAL CAUSE was much closer to the pace than usual in his last start. He has more ability than his one for 13 record indicates.

RACE FIVE

VALBENNY is undefeated on this course, capturing the Miesque in November and the Senorita Stakes in her last start. The turn of foot she showed in the Senorita was truly breathtaking, as she ran the last quarter mile in about 23 1/5. The fillies she defeated, SUPER FREAKY and PASSIFIED, were not stopping. VALBENNY just blew by them like they were tied to a post. SUPER FREAKY has been terrific since being switched to turf, with three wins and two seconds from six tries. However, she may have to settle for second again if the top one fires. PASSIFIED tries as hard as any horse on the grounds. If you give her a chance to beat you, she'll take it.

RACE SIX

DEVINE BY DESIGN came back fit and ready for her return May 18, taking a maiden claiming contest in fast time while getting eligible for this starter allowance test. She worked an amazing 45 and change half mile since that victory. LADY EAGLE took flight in her Del Mar debut, winning by more than seven lengths. She's been gone a long time, but surfaces in a spot where she can't be claimed. CARLY EFFECT cuts back in distance and moves back to the main track for Gary Sherlock. Her extreme outside slot makes her an iffy proposition.

RACE SEVEN

FANTASMIN won by three lengths last time out, but the margin of victory belies the ease in which he did it. He was re-claimed by Bob Hess out of that race, bumps up a peg in class, and looks like a repeat winner. Once upon a time, AGGRESSIVE would humble these. However, he mounts another comeback at the advanced age of 10 and time may be running out for him. His trainer, Jeff Mullins, showed signs of coming out of a meet-long slump with a victory Thursday by Away Down South. BARRON H is AGGRESSIVE's junior by only one year. This 17-time winner is still spry enough to make his presence felt.

RACE EIGHT

There is definitely SOMETHINABOUTLAURA. Turf, dirt, wet or dry, long or short doesn't matter to the daughter of Dance Floor. She's made a living piling up victories in these non-graded stakes and should add another to her scorecard today. DANCING EDIE is the controlling speed from the rail and is a Grade I winner, taking the John C. Mabee Stakes last summer at Del Mar. She's strictly the one to beat. ARM CANDY went wire to wire against allowance company with the benefit of snail like early fractions. She'll well thought of, but is taking a big jump in class.

RACE NINE

The Ack Ack Handicap, named for 1971 Horse of the Year Ack Ack, comes up a puzzler this year. Every member of the field has a legitimate chance for victory. Forced to choose someone, we'll go for EL ROBLAR, who just suffered a heartbreaking nose defeat in the Arcadia Handicap. 'ROBLAR is overdue for a win and should be effective at this unique distance. PUBLICIATION is a true horse for the course. He liked Hollywood Park before they installed Cushion Track and now seems to enjoy it even more. Last time out, he rallied from last to win despite slow splits. SIREN LURE would be a heavy favorite off his 2006 form, but seems to have lost a step and must tote high impost.

RACE TEN

Though being used as a prep for the Hollywood Gold Cup, The Charlies Whittingham Memorial Handicap is LAVA MAN's race to lose. At home on turf or dirt, the only chink in LAVA MAN's armor has been road trips. In California, he's almost unbeatable. AFTER MARKET heads the group of turf specialists trying to slay the dragon. His recent victory in the Inglewood Handicap was noteworthy, as he was forced to race wide the entire trip. RED FORT was two lengths back of 'MARKET, but probably needed the race. The main concern is that he's only won once in this country and that win was at Santa Anita.

RACE ELEVEN

MARQZ MELODY should complete a long day with a victory. Her close third place effort under identical conditions May 11 make her a winner here. SUMMER IN DIXIE must be considered as she takes a drop from $40,000 to $25,000. The shorter trip also works in her favor. REEL EVENT closed strongly for second in a slow race. Since that was her debut, she does have a right to get better.

Best Bet-VALBENNY (5)

Belmont

By Dave Litfin

BEST BET: Dream Rush (9th race)

First Race

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Grand Champion 2. Lord Snowdon 3. Executive Search

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAND CHAMPION contested a very fast pace and was the only early runner anywhere close at the finish when an excellent third at Aqueduct behind an N2X repeater; twice-beaten chalk is well positioned outside rival speeds OH MY STARS and UNAFFECTED. Fast fractions will benefit LORD SNOWDON (disqualified for Bute overage at Delaware), whose last two at 6fs are career-bests. EXECUTIVE SEARCH, likewise, has never been better; less than two lengths behind the choice Apr. 28 in longer sprint.

Second Race

1. Prom Party 2. Slewfoundmoney 3. Risky Agenda

PROM PARTY was odds-on when a neck short of catching SLEWFOUNDMONEY under these conditions last out - the second time the half-sister to Volponi got rolling too late; addition of blinkers may help get her in gear, and the pace should be favorable if Slewfoundmoney comes under pressure from STREET BIRD and COME FLY AWAY, a pair of sprinters stretching out. Slewfoundmoney, though, has every right to improve second time on turf, and will save valuable ground. RISKY AGENDA edged Stilled for second off a long layoff, then raced wide every step behind that one in follow-up; full sister to Grade 1 turf winner Riskaverse switches to Prado, but is running out of excuses.

Third Race

1. Papi Chullo 2. Hesanoldsalt 3. A. P. Arrow

PAPI CHULLO has always had talent, but was badly mismanaged before being acquired by connections that have become a force to be reckoned with; five weeks of recovery time since lengthy score in time three ticks off the track record, appeared well within himself that day. HESANOLDSALT and A. P. ARROW were separated by less than a length in two Gulfstream clashes. Key issues for round 3: the one-turn route; how muc

Tokens
Bobby Maxwell

Saturday's 3 winners

500-Unit IL Absolute Lock - RED SOX (play only with Tavarez as listed pitcher for Boston)
100-Unit Smart Play - CARDINALS (play only with Looper as listed pitcher for St. Louis)
100-Unit IL Road Warrior - N.Y. METS (play onnly with Perez as listed pitcher for New York)

Tokens
I THINK ATS HAS AN ARENA GAME OF THE YR TODAY..
TOMORROW A 20 UNIT BASEBALL PLAY..

DO YOU KNOW THEM?:think2:

Tokens
alex anthony--
> 12 UNITS TO WIN 10 UNITS---WHITESOX
> 13.8 UNITS TO WIN 10 UNITS---ORIOLES
> 11.7 UNITS TO WIN 10 UNITS---INDIANS
> ARENA FOOTBALL WINNERS
> 11 UNITS TO WIN 10 UNITS---PHILADELPHIA SOUL-2
> -11 UNITS TO WIN 10 UNITS---GEORGIA/AUSTIN OVER 116
>
> johnny vegas--
> 3 UNITS---WHITE SOX---3 UNITS---ORIOLES---3 UNITS---OAKLAND/SAN FRAN
UNDER 7.5 RUNS
>
> mark johnson--
> 3 UNITS---INDIANS
>
> jwill--
> 5 UNITS--- Chicago Whitesox -125
> 4 UNITS--- Oakland A's -112, Baltimore Orioles -140
> 3 UNITS New York Mets/Detroit Tigers UNDER 9 Runs, Atlanta Braves
>
> nick fontaine:
>
> 6 units---orioles
> 3 units--tigers
> 1 unit parlays-- orioles -1.5 runs, phillies -1.5 runs
>
> Mike Holliday:
> to win 5 units - Chicago White Sox -125
> to win 5 units - Baltimore -145
> to win 4 units - Tampa Bay +105

Tokens
any one have Roots baseball plays today? he is on fire

Tokens
Tony Onio

1000♦INDIANS

500♦OAKLAND A'S

200♦ST.LOUIS

Today's Complimentary Play... PADRES 5♦

Tokens
Karl Garrett

40 DIME
CLEVELAND

10 DIME
OAKLAND ATHLETICS
DETROIT TIGERS

Tokens
Will Cover 43-11 over all, 29-6 run 4* St L

Master Sports 4*'s and above 7-2 run 5* Az over, 4* Clev, 3* St L

Young Gun 4* Mil over

Triple Crown 3* St L

Tokens
stl and wsox are my HUGe plays for today, thanks guys for the plays

Tokens
Psychic Sports

2 units Chicago Cubs +136
2 units Ny Mets +131
2 units La Dodgers -1.5 -135
3 units Florida -120
4 units OVER 8.5 NY/Detroit

2-Minute Warning

Baseball Syndicate

OAKLAND (HAREN) over San Francisco (Zito)

jigsaw:

11TH RACE BELMONT STAKES
WIN/PLACE ON #3

$4 TRIFECTAS: 3; with 2,6; with 2,6,7,1,4. (8 combos/$32)

$2 TRIFECTAS: 2, 6; with 3; with 2,6,7,1,4. ($32)

$2 TRIFECTA 3,2, with, 3,2,6; with 3, 2, 6, 7,1,4. (16 combos/$32)

$2 SUPERFECTA 3; with 2,6; with 2,6,7,1,4; with ALL (32 COMBOS/$64)

$1 SUPERFECTA: 3,2; with,3,2,6; with 3,2,6,7,1,4; with ALL ($64)

$1 SUPERFECTA 3,2; with 3,2,6; with 3,2,6, 7,1,4; with ALL ($64)

CAPPERS ACCESS

(Sat) MLB Giants
(Sat) MLB W. Sox
(Sat) MLB Brewers

East Coast Sports

saturday's plays :

All 6* plays

tor + 140
hou +115
sf +105
tb/fla o8
col balt u9

R & R Totals

Phillies over

wunderdog
1-2 yesterday. MLB picks are winning at 61% (121-76) over the last three months.

Game: Tampa Bay at Florida (7:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: 2 units on Tampa Bay +109 (risk 2 to win 2.2)

It would have been hard to think, at the beginning of the season that a Florida vs. Tampa Bay matchup played at Florida with Willis on the mound would be this close in terms of the line. The fact is that Shields has been much better than Willis. Shields has made 11 starts and has left everyone of them with the lead or the score tied. The best thing about Shields is that he has pitched into the seventh inning in every start and since TB is vulnerable in the pen, that should make for limited exposure. Willis has really struggled this season and particularly at home where he is just 2-2, 6.06. Willis allowed 4+ earned runs in just 6 outings in '05, and has already allowed that many in 10 starts in '07. Last year he allowed 4+ in 10 starts, so his numbers are declining. Last year he gave up a career high 21 HR's and already more than half that this season serving up 11 as well as already issuing nearly half as many walks as he has in any full season, and here we are just one-third of the way into the season. His last 10 starts show him with an ERA of over 5, and the D-Rays have done much better against LHP all season. Rays get the nod here.

Game: Chicago Cubs at Atlanta (7:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Chicago Cubs +142 (risk 3 to win 4.3)

The Braves are in a serious offensive slump right now. They have averaged less than two runs per game over the last four and have now dropped 6 of 7. The Cubs are on a roll and are in the best stretch they have been in all season. Tim Hudson has been a mess lately as he owns a near 7 ERA over his last 4 starts. Soriano is on fire for the Cubs, who have Marquis on the mound who has been great this season. We like the Cubs to win their fourth straight against a struggling Atlanta team.

Game: Colorado at Baltimore (7:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: 2 units on Colorado +132 (risk 2 to win 2.6)

Colorado will look to even up the series against the O's today. The Rockies have played some of their best baseball of the season and have won 11 of 16. Lopez has been a pleasant surprise after going 9-18 with the O's last year, nothing he would like more than to beat them tonight. He pitched well in his last two starts last year and has not allowed more than three earned runs in any start this season. It should be enough as the Rockies have been averaging over five runs a game over their last 14. The O's have won back-to-back games, but have lost 5 of 7, and in those seven games have managed to score over four runs just one time. Jeremy Guthrie has given them six consecutive quality starts and we are not believers yet, especially since three were against Wash, TB and KC. Colorado evens the series tonight

Rocketman
Play On: 2* Chicago White Sox -125 (Jennings/Garland) Listed

Houston is 16-34 last 3 years as a road underdog of +100 to +125. Chicago White Sox are 31-12 last 3 years in Inter-League play. Chicago White Sox are 167-103 against Right Handed Starters the last 3 years. Houston is scoring only 4.1 rpg overall this year. Garland has a 3.61 ERA overall this year and a 3.65 ERA at home this season. Chicago White Sox is 6-1 overall vs Houston last 3 years. We'll play Chicago White Sox for 2 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Kelso Sturgeon

High Roller Club

San Diego Padres

Stu Finer
Today's Action

NOTE: Baseball releases are for games where the starting pitchers are specified.

1000 DIME MLB Interleague Top Dog...FLORIDA MARLINS (Run Line -1.5)

The Tampa Bay Devil Rays have the starting pitching edge tonight in South Florida, but they also have an absolute putrid bullpen as again witnessed by last night's 14-8 win by the Marlins. Florida, which has won three straight and four of its last five overall, will drive James Fields from the game and then hammer that D-Ray pen (6.05 road ERA). Fields, in fact, was not so dominant in his most recent road start in allowing four earned in seven frames at the White Sox. He pitched well against the Marlins back in May (not good enough to win, though), but was rocked for seven earned in five innings at Dolphin Stadium last year. Dontrelle Willis beat the D-Rays back in May and has a 1.80 ERA in three career starts against Tampa, which could be without both catcher Dioner Navarro (hit by pitch in throat) and B.J. Upton (strained quad) who left last night's game with injuries. Willis hasn't been great at home, but the Fish are 9-4 in his starts and he's backed by a pen that sports a 3.41 ERA at home. Florida is 4-0 versus Tampa this year and 6-1 at home the last three seasons against the D-Rays. This is a very juicy run line price and the Marlins' bats will stay hot after last night's slugfest in blowing out the Devil Rays tonight

1000 DIME MLB Interleague Top Dog...BOSTON RED SOX (Run Line -1.5)

The Red Sox are 20-9 on the road this season and 31-9 in interleague games the past three seasons. They have a decided bullpen edge in this game (2.02 Boston road ERA) and the Sox will win their third straight following last night's 10-3 win over the Diamondbacks. Arizona has batted just .228 in its last seven games and Boston's Julian Tavarez, who has made seven of 10 starts on the road this year, won't have to face an imposing lineup. Tavraez has been just so 1000 DIME MLB Interleague Top Dog...SAN DIEGO PADRES (Run Line -1.5)

After having its five-game win streak snapped last night in extra innings, San Diego will bounce back in grand fashion and put up a large number against the terrible Jeff Weaver (0-6, 14.32 ERA) tonight. Weaver is back from the DL (shoulder tendonitis) and he'll get shelled again. In three career starts at Petco, he has a 7.88 ERA as he has been just flat out awful. David Wells has pitched well at home this year (2.67 ERA in five home starts) and will be backed a by a Padre pen that has a 1.70 ERA at home. Seattle's been hitting the ball well, but they won't be able to score enough tonight to cover Weaver's atrocious pitching as San Diego rolls to an easy win

Teddy June
(2-0 Yesterday, 29-12-0 Last 41 Paid Plays)

10* IL Afternoon Winner
Chi White Sox

10* IL TV Game Of the Day Winner
Detroit Tigers

10* IL Night Game Play
St. Louis Cardinals

5* Belmont Stakes Bonus Play
Hard Spun Across the Board

Bonus Play
Devil Rays/Marlins Under

Tokens
RAINMAN 900(1-1-1; -$10)

System Play #1 Pittsburgh Pirates/NY Yankees
Play OVER The Total 9' For 1 Unit

System Play #2 Philadelphia Phillies/Kansas City Royals
Play UNDER The Total 9 For 2 Units

good luck gentlemen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brcharlie
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com