Murder of JFK - Solved

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx. Junior
Tokens
(Click On the Underlined Words & Names of People for more information)

truejfkassassinationvideo3ad.gif

8690.gif

Vatican Assassins
The Murder of John F. Kennedy

The purpose of the expose' of the Twentieth Century is to prove the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, ordered by the Black Pope and executed by Pope Paul VI, was carried out by "the American Pope", Francis Cardinal Spellman. Spellman, being the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Military Vicar" and therefore used his most obedient soldiers - certain Knights Of Malta, Shriner Freemasons, Knights Of Columbus and Mafia Dons- in carrying out his orders from Rome.
The single reason for the President's assassination was his interference with the purpose of the Jesuits' Fourteenth Amendment American Empire created in 1868. That purpose was to restore and maintain the worldwide Temporal (political) Power of that Jesuit Creation of 1870 - the "infallible" Pope. In resisting the Pope's Temporal Power, he threatened the monopoly of the Jesuits' Federal Reserve Bank by enacting Executive Order 11110 (4 June 1963) thereby injecting into the economy nearly five billion dollars (4.7) in interest-free "United States Notes", only to be recalled the day after his burial.

Zap_shadow_gun.gif

The President also attempted to break the foremost international intelligence arm of the Vatican's Jesuits - the evil Central Intelligence Agency - "into a thousand pieces." In 1963 the CIA was manned by many of Hitler's old warriors - the Jesuit Controlled Nazi SS - turned "cold warriors". According to the great Frenchman, Edmond Paris, in his The Secret History of The Jesuits, it was Jesuit Bernhardt Staempfle who wrote Hitler's Mein Kampf. This fact is further confirmed by one of the founders of the Nazi Party, Roman Catholic Otto Strasser, in his revealing book, Hitler & I. It was Roman Catholic Hitler who said of the Roman Catholic Himmler having modeled the SS after the Jesuit Order,
"I can see Himmler as our Ignatius of Loyola."

kennedytruth_small.gif

And lastly, one of the main posts of the feared SD, the Central Security Service of the SS (after which the American CIA would be modeled with the help of the repatriated Nazi General, Reinhard Gehlen), was manned by a priest - a former teacher of the evil Council of Trent at the Court of Bavaria, one of the Jesuit General's favorites, a superior officer of the SS and the uncle of Heinrich Himmler - the Jesuit Himmler, who controlled Hitler's every move through Martin Bormann!

Secreted out of Europe through the Vatican's Ratlines, these murderers escaped their rightful punishment as war criminals who, during the Jesuit Crusade in Europe and Russia, killed millions of Russian Orthodox People and Jewish People pursuant to the Jesuits' evil Council of Trent, which, after condemning freedom of conscience and freedom of the press, concluded with these words:
"Accursed be all heretics. ACCURSED!! ACCURSED!!"
Lastly, President Kennedy began to end the Vatican's hoax known as "the Cold War", the American CIA and Russian KGB having secretly worked together since World War II. He also began to end that Jesuit Inquisition in Vietnam, as its future highpoint would be "Operation Phoenix", the CIA mass-murder of 60,000 Vietnamese "in cold blood" according to its Director, William E. Colby. The President interfering with Rome's Holy Office of the Inquisition could not be tolerated! Millions of "heretic" Buddhists were to be exterminated, the international drug trade would explode, American patriotism and liberty would further be destroyed and Vietnam would be reunited under another communist military dictator loyal to the Pope - like Stalin, like Chairman Mao, like Castro, like George H. W. Bush and son -, Ho Chi Minh.

Waged under the guise of "fighting godless communism", Cardinal Spellman championed America's most disastrous conflict known as "Spelly's War" overseen by Spelly's General, the Roman Catholic and CFR member, William C. Westmoreland. (Remember, according to Col. L. Fletcher Prouty in his "JFK, the CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy" ... , the forced movement of over 600,000 Roman Catholics on U.S. Navy transport vessels from North Vietnam into South Vietnam was "one of the root causes of the Vietnam War." The arch-Catholic Secretary of the Navy responsible for implementing that Jesuit-agitation was the Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus, Francis P. Matthews. Knight Matthew's Master was America's "Military Vicar", Francis Cardinal Spellman. Later, Spellman made several visits to the war-front calling the American troops "the soldiers of Christ", fighting the Pope's Crusade against "godless Jew Communism"!) The outcome was 58,000 dead, 80,000 post-war suicides and a 220 billion dollar debt to the Jesuits' Federal Reserve Bank.

All these acts of President Kennedy were proper assertions of national sovereignty and therefore infringed on the Pope's Temporal Power. As the "infallible" Vicar of Christ and thus, "the Universal Monarch of the World", the Pope, through the religious, political and financial power of the Jesuit Order, fully intended, then and now, to ultimately rule all nations through his loyal kings and dictators from Solomon's rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. For when the Pope is crowned during his coronation these words among others (having never been taught to us in the Public Schools) are spoken:
"Take thou the tiara adorned with the triple crown,
and know that thou art the father of princes and kings,
and art the governor of the world."
Thomas Aquinas, Rome's "Angelic Doctor" wrote in his Summa Theologica in 1272:
"The Pope, by Divine Right,
hath spiritual and Temporal Power,
as supreme king of the World: ..."
Lucius Ferraris wrote in his Bibliothica Prompta (1763), which has been adopted as a standard of Roman Catholic law, as follows:

On account of the excellence of his supreme dignity, he is called Bishop of Bishops, Ordinary of Ordinaries, universal Bishop of the Church, Bishop or Diocesan of the world, divine Monarch, supreme Emperor and King of Kings

Roman Catholic Priest and editor, David S. Phelan paraphrased those words when he wrote in the Western Watchman, June 27, 1912:

"...Why, if the government of the United States were at war with the Church, we would say tomorrow, To Hell with the government of the United States; and if the church and all the governments of the world were at war, we would say: - To Hell with all the governments of the world ...Why is it the Pope has such tremendous power? Why the Pope is the ruler of the World. All the emperors, all the kings, all the princes, all the presidents of the world are as these alter boys of mine: ..."
Therefore, for challenging the Pope's Temporal Power, in attempting to thwart Rome's grand design against the peoples of the world, John F. Kennedy, America's first Roman Catholic President, was brutally murdered in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, by the soldiers of Francis Cardinal Spellman within the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service, Military Intelligence and the Mafia.

On September 11, 2001 this same Intelligence Network, overseen by New York Archbishop Edward Cardinal Egan being under the supervision of Jesuit General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, attacked and destroyed the Twin Towers of New York's World Trade Center and partially destroyed the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. These acts of high treason against the American People have now justified our present Crusade against Islam, surnamed "the war against terrorism", and heartily endorsed by the Pope's Masonic Jewish Zionists to the detriment of the beloved, racially Jewish People in Israel. This "war on terrorism" is to the exclusion of notorious Jesuit-trained terrorists and mass murderers such as Fidel Castro of communist Cuba and Gerry Adams of Ireland's Irish Republican Army. Why?
D
- Eric Jon Phelps
book_vaticanwb.gif

Rx. Junior
Tokens
In Rome It was Called Capitaline Hill...In The United States it is Called Capitoline Hill....The World is Run By Rome...And it always has been...the Mafia are the highest ranking civilians amongst Middle Class America? Ever wonder Why? Ever why the Mafiosi are Roman Catholic? Ever why Mafia controlled Hollywood spends so much time and money brainwashing the public with the Sopranos & the Godfather...

Ever wonder why Queens and Kings and Presidents kneel before the Pope? Wake Up....Folks what happened in 63 was nothing but a Mob Hit...You are not Free...How can you be when they can murder a President in Broad daylight on National TV and get away with it....The show this video to every President who gets funny ideas like serving the people instead of his Mob Masters in the Vatican....

"We mudered your own President with his own driver...in front of millions of people in broad daylight and we got away with it? What the hell do you think we will do to you?....Tow the Line Cocksucka"

So It doesn't matter if its Ron Paul or Al Gore...Hillary or Obama...When they are elected, they take em St Pauls Cathedral in New York and they make sure they get a look at the video you just saw...To remind them who is really running the show. A video Bill Cooper gave his life to get out to the public before they put two bullets in his Brain after he fingered them on 911....

Wake Up!!!!!!!!! :youmad:

Rx. Junior
Tokens
Under no Circumstance is the Driver supposed to slow the car down...and take his hands off the Wheel...His Job is to hit the gas the minute he hears anything that remotely resembles firecrackers or gunshots..!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet the Warren Commission stated that the Driver did not take his hands off the Wheels!!!!!!!!..Gerald Ford...May you Rot in Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we also have to keep in mind, that any Secret Service Agent that witnesses anyone pointing a gun at a President is required to shoot that individual on sight...!!!!!!!!!

911 was an Inside Job Folks...!!!!!!!!!

:youmad:

Rx. Junior
Tokens
Over 8 U.S. Presidents Have been Murdered over the years...Guess how they were murdered? Their body guards!!!!!!!

Not one of those Presidents has been murdered by a Rifle...Not One!!!!!!

Smokeless guns had been around for over 100 years, So why use a gun that produces smoke?????? Forget the Grassy Knoll Folks...It was a distraction!!!!!!!! Oliver Stone May You Also Rot In Hell!!!!!!!!

Rx. Junior
Tokens
lol you forgot to mention the world is ending in 5 minutes.

Listen...I got no beef with you...but unless you are going to address what we can clearly see in this video...do not respond to this post...The mere fact that you have decided to respond in such a fashion...tells me you have an agenda And that agenda is to turn this issue into a flame war which will thus distract other people from actually clicking on some of the links and finding out for themselves if there is even a semblence of truth to what is displayed here in this thread...If you disagree with what i have brought forth here...tell me why you think it was 1 gunmen...and prove to me that it wasn't the driver....Dont tell me what Dan Rather told you...Show me you can think for yourself and make a solid argument...if not stick...to posting picks...

Tokens
Listen...I got no beef with you...but unles you are going to address what we can clearly see in this video...do not respond to this post...The mere fact that you have decided to respond in such a fashion...tells me you have an agenda...If you disagree with what i have brought forth here...tell me why you think it was 1 gunmen...and prove to me that it wasn't the driver....Dont tell me what Dan Rather told you...Show me you can think for yourself and make a solid argument...if not stick...to posting picks...

Don't you think this would be HUGE news if this were actually true?

I have no beef with you either brotha, but when I see stuff like this it just seems like a bunch of biased bullshit. I'm not going to get into the murder of JFK, mainly because I still have no solid evidence what the fuck happened on that day. If the information you provided is true, then all the power to you on solving one of the greatest mysteries in the history of the U.S.

Rx. Junior
Tokens
I am going to Find My Fathers Real Killers - John F Kennedy Junior

jfkjr-7.jpg

Rx. Junior
Tokens
Don't you think this would be HUGE news if this were actually true?

I have no beef with you either brotha, but when I see stuff like this it just seems like a bunch of biased bullshit. I'm not going to get into the murder of JFK, mainly because I still have no solid evidence what the fuck happened on that day. If the information you provided is true, then all the power to you on solving one of the greatest mysteries in the history of the U.S.

Who controls the news? ...The only thing I can tell you...is to read more and then read more...and even more.....and if that is not enough...then this is simply not for you...

"Men occasionally stumble across the truth. But most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had ever happened...

- Winston Churchill

Rx. Junior
Tokens
Roscoesdad anybody??

My name is Loren78...Roscoesdad is not the author of this thread...Do you have anything to add in regards to the video footage you have just seen?Do You believe it was doctored? And if so by whom?

Using Proxy IP from Europe
Tokens
I saw a book by Jim Fetzer where it was said the footage of the assassination was doctored ( not very hard to believe). I think it was called " assassination science"; i never got the time to check it out, but it sounds extremely interesting.

Oswald was just a pansy, that much is clear. I actually liked a lot the Stone movie.

Rx. Junior
Tokens
I saw a book by Jim Fetzer where it was said the footage of the assassination was doctored ( not very hard to believe). I think it was called " assassination science"; i never got the time to check it out, but it sounds extremely interesting.

Oswald was just a pansy, that much is clear. I actually liked a lot the Stone movie.

I liked the movie as well as it contained a lot of important tidbits of info but it was a coverup movie nonetheless. Stone is Roman Catholic(Research why that is so important) and was ordered to make that movie. They are not going to produce a movie that tells the truth as it really is... It is done so to convince the far left conspiracy quakos of the truth they want you to believe while covering up the real truth they dont want known. Any fool can figure out Oswald was a Patsy...hell the guy even said it himself before the Mob put a bullet in him....Who was he a patsy for? Thats where Oliver comes in....

Its the same with that Halliburton Stock owning Shill, Michael Moore. He makes a movie that points the finger at Bush even though most people know he is a only figure head. The guy tells the whole world the Bin Laden family was flown out of the country admist the chaos of 911...while the rest of the flights were grounded and yet he doesn't think 911 was an "inside job". Then went on Jay leno and told the world we should support Bush cuz he has kept us safe. Hes controlled opposition....like most liberals..

Rx. Junior
Tokens

The Zapruder film was purchased by Time Life Magazine head, Henry R Luce...for a bout 150 grand..they doctored the film to make it look like the gun William Greer is holding (look up at the video) was merely head of Secret Service agent Roy Kellerman. Nobodys head is that flat and Kellerman did not have a army buzz cut.

Zap_shadow_gun.gif

Look at the top of his head. Does that look like somebody's scalp or flat barrel of a silver gun aimed at the President? Christ, why else would Jackie try and get out of the car? I would too. The shooters were told in no uncertain terms was jackie to be hit. Because the first lady always helps with the healing process. Thats a mafia code as we all know...no wifes and no children...until they grow up. The only way to make sure Jackie didn't get hit and Kennedy would die was to do it up close. Thats how 8 U.S. presidents have been killed.

If the driver hits the gas the minute he hears the first shot as he is trained to do...Kennedy survives and cleans house...He would have known who tried to kill him. Just like Andrew jackson did...and it was over the same FED Reserve...Bastards sunk the Titanic just to kill the only 3 big money men who were against FED in the first place then had the nerve to make a movie about it years later and rub it in our faces...Folks..if go up agains the FED and mess with the Vatican/Mafias Money, your gonna get it period...Ron Paul...your not fooling anybody...Appreciate his stance..like what he has to say but people who know their history and how the system works know he is blowing hot air...This is the MOB we are dealing with here...

Think jackie didn't know? She knew but who ya gonna tell? "My husbands driver shot him"...Come on....weve got the video now and people still dont believe it....Look at the photo of Lyndon Johnson smiling about it...and he didn't orchestrate it but he knew the deal..It was no secret he couldn't stand him or the Kennedy's....Then Bobby gets hit...then his Son gets knocked off right before he's about to run for office and find his fathers real killers....

The Zapruder film was released after about 8 years and you will notice in the movie JFK, they never show you the Driver, all you see is kennedy getting hit & Jackie as well as Connally. There is no footage of what the Driver is doing? The event gave birth to an industry. Thousands of books written about it blaming everybody but who actually was responsible. We wouldn't know about the Grassy Knoll if they hadn't of told us...how many people will tell you the driver did it? not many and the one guy who did, Bill Cooper is now lying in a cemetary because of it...

Did you see World Trade Center? You can hear the bombs going off in the scene when the Towers are coming down...Oliver Stone put that stuff in there deliberately...

Tokens
yet he doesn't think 911 was an "inside job". Then went on Jay leno and told the world we should support Bush cuz he has kept us safe. Hes controlled opposition....like most liberals..

I havn't seen his Leno appearance.
But it's true he toes the line about the culprits of 911.
He's darn well placed to know better; makes him a hypocrite in that aspect.

Tokens
The Zapruder film was purchased by Time Life Magazine head, Henry R Luce...for a bout 150 grand..they doctored the film to make it look like the gun William Greer is holding (look up at the video) was merely head of Secret Service agent Roy Kellerman. Nobodys head is that flat and Kellerman did not have a army buzz cut.

Zap_shadow_gun.gif

Look at the top of his head. Does that look like somebody's scalp or flat barrel of a silver gun aimed at the President? Christ, why else would Jackie try and get out of the car? I would too. The shooters were told in no uncertain terms was jackie to be hit. Because the first lady always helps with the healing process. Thats a mafia code as we all know...no wifes and no children...until they grow up. The only way to make sure Jackie didn't get hit and Kennedy would die was to do it up close. Thats how 8 U.S. presidents have been killed.

It's very interesting, because if true, it would show how the governement proceeds to hide a riddle inside a mystery.
the video doesn't help at all though, i don't see anything
Wouldn't they risk to have spectators seeing the driver ?
Does Jim MARRS agree with this theory?
And why release at all the doctored film ? Just say it got destroyed. Because the film does prove without a shadow of a doubt it was a conspiration.

Tokens
Folks..if go up agains the FED and mess with the Vatican/Mafias Money, your gonna get it period...Ron Paul...your not fooling anybody...Appreciate his stance..like what he has to say but people who know their history and how the system works know he is blowing hot air...This is the MOB we are dealing with here...

I think you're getting a little paranoid about Ron Paul; if it wasn't for the internet, nobody would know him.

You have seen how they tried to exclude him from the debates, and how they pounced on him after.

The medias are blacklisting him; if it was all an act, that would be a good one.

Nothing in this world is 100% sure besides death ( taxes is in jeopardy) but i would bet my house Ron is 100% honnest.

Rx junior
Tokens
Roscoesdad anybody??
I'm in agreement with pretty much everything except about Ron Paul...they just might show him the film and and all but Ron is a true patriot...they will have to kill him...which may just lead to all-out revolution!

now quit throwin in Ron Paul with everybody-else he's diffrent and should be commended!:youmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyPoi
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com