Wed's Service Plays

Search

Tokens
Is it too early to get them? Has anyone posted them? Thanks.

Tokens
FREE MLB BASEBALL PICKS

Pittsburgh @ Florida
Time : 7:05 PM EST
Pick: UNDER 9.5

Tom Freese

Game: Chicago White Sox at Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Jun 27 2007 7:10PM

Prediction: under

Reason: We like a low scoring game here. Tampa Bay starter Andy Sonnanstine has a better than 5 to 1 srikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts while the White Sox Mark Buehrle has a 6 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts. The last 11 meetings between the Devil Rays and the White Sox in Tampa Bay have gone 9-2 Under. Play On 'Under' (Sonnanstine vs. Buehrle)

INSIDERS SPORTS GROUP

Tony Mathews 10* San Diego Padres

MR A
Chicago White Sox (31-42) at Tampa Bay Devil Rays (33-42)
(L) Mark Buehrle (4-4) vs. (R) Andrew Sonnanstine (1-2)

Chicago sends Mark Buehrle (4-4, 3.39 ERA) to the mound tonight. The left-hander allowed two home runs in the first inning but gave up only two hits over the next six innings in a 5-1 loss to the Cubs on Friday. Buehrle is 5-1 with a 4.35 ERA in 11 career games, including six starts against the White Sox. Chicago is 5-1 in Buehrle's last 6 starts against the Devil Rays.

Tampa Bay counters with Andrew Sonnanstine. The right-hander allowed four runs, on 10 hits in a 6-3 loss to the Dodgers on Friday. The rookie will make his first career start against the White Sox.

Take the White Sox with Southpaw Mark Buehrle on the hill. Buehrle is pitching well, 2-1 with a 1.57 ERA. his last three starts. The struggling Devil Rays have lost nine of their last 13 games and five of its last seven at Tropicana Field. They have lost ten of the last 14 contests with the White Sox.

Oddsmakers:
Chicago as a -115 road favorite with the total listed at 9½ 'over'.

Chicago White Sox

Tom Freese Blue Line Club MLB Free Pick for Wednesday June 27.

Free Pick
Chicago at Tampa Bay (7:10pm)
We like a low scoring game here. Tampa Bay starter Andy Sonnanstine has a better than 5 to 1 srikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts while the White Sox Mark Buehrle has a 6 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts. The last 11 meetings between the Devil Rays and the White Sox in Tampa Bay have gone 9-2 Under. Play On 'Under' (Sonnanstine vs. Buehrle)

Rocketman Sports FREE MLB Runline play Wednesday

Texas @ Detroit 1:05 PM EST
Play On: 1* Detroit -1 1/2 +105 (Millwood/Rogers) Listed

Texas is 1-10 this year when playing on Wednesday. Detroit is scoring 6.1 rpg overall this year, 5.8 rpg at home this year and 5.8 rpg against Righty Starters this year. Millwood has a 7.31 ERA overall this year. Rogers is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in his one start this year where he went 6 innings. Rogers has a 3.89 ERA overall vs Texas since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Detroit on the Runline today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Marc Lawrence MLB Free Pick - Wednesday 6/27
Cleveland w/Carmona over Oakland
Tribe sends promising rookie Fausto Carmona up against the Athletics in Game Three of this four game series tonight. With Carmona 9-5 in his team starts with a super sharp 3.21 ERA on the season, and the Indians owning the best home record in MLB this year, look for Cleveland to improve to 14-4 at the Jake against Oakland his evening.

GAMEDAY NETWORK
FREE MLB PICKS

Toronto @ Minnesota
Pick: OVER 9.5
Time: 8:10 PM EST

Brandon Lang
15 Dime:
Cubs -1.5 runs
Dbacks
White Sox

5 Dime:
Padres
Tigers -1.5 runs
LAA -1.5 runs
Indians -1.5 runs

Bonus Play: Mets -1.5 runs

Paul Leiner -
10* Yankees -130
5* Diamondbacks -125
5* Over 9 Sea/Bos<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tokens
Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider-MLB (51-22 last 30 days / 11-5 with Insiders!)
My Las Vegas Insider is on the Az D'backs at 9:40 ET. LA got a pinch-hit home run in the 10th inning Tuesday to beat Arizona 6-5 and move into first place in the NL West, a half-game ahead of the Diamondbacks and Padres. The Dodgers have climbed to the top of the division by winning six of seven games over Arizona this season, including all four on the road. The Diamondbacks have now lost two straight, following a stretch when they won seven of nine. Derek Lowe (8-6, 3.14 ERA) starts for LA tonight and he's 4-1 with a 2.08 ERA in his last six starts, holding opponents to a .154 batting average in those games. However, he's never pitched well at Chase Field, going 0-2 with a 5.73 ERA lifetime, in five starts. The D'backs counter with Brandon Webb. Webb made's 16 starts this year and has had a few shaky outings, four times allowing five ERs. He's 7-5 (3.24 ERA) on the season (team is 11-5 in his starts) and has been very sharp for more than a month now. He's 4-2 in his last six starts, posting a 2.20 ERA. He's dominated the Dodgers lately, winning at Dodger Stadium (April 30) 9-1, allowing just four hits and one ER in seven innings. He has now won his last four starts over the Dodgers, posting a 1.52 ERA in those games. Las Vegas Insider on the Az D'backs.

Tokens
ROCKY ATKINSON

MLB - LA Dodgers @ Arizona 9:40 PM EST

Play On: 2* LA Dodgers +115 (Lowe/Webb) Listed

LA Dodgers are 36-22 at night this year. LA Dodgers bullpen has been good with a 3.50 ERA overall this year and a 3.36 ERA on the road this season. Arizona is scoring only 4.2 rpg against Righty Starters this year. Lowe has a 3.14 ERA overall this year and he is 2-1 with a 1.99 ERA his last 3 starts. LA Dodgers are 6-1 overall vs Arizona this year including 4-0 at Arizona. We'll play LA Dodgers for 2 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Tokens
Big Al

Our 3 selections include the Angels, White Sox and Diamondbacks, who are our NL West Game of the Month.

Angels -- At 3:35 pm, our selection is on the Los Angeles Angels over Kansas City. Jered Weaver gets the ball for the Angels, and he's dominated Royal hitters in his career with a 1.83 ERA and a 1.16 WHIP. Weaver also is in good form with a 2.35 ERA over his last 3 starts. In contrast, Jorge de la Rosa has been miserable this season, as he's 0-5 over his last 6 starts with an ERA over 9 runs per game (32 ER in 30 Innings). Los Angeles is scoring runs in bunches at home this season (5.7 rpg, .311 avg.), while KC is struggling on the road (.246 avg., 4.0 rpg). Take the Angels to avoid the home sweep this afternoon.

White Sox -- At 7:10 pm our selection is on the Chicago White Sox over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. White Sox lefthanded ace Mark Buehrle is back to his old, Cy Young-type form. His record may only be 4-4, but the Sox are 9-5 in his starts, he has a 3.39 ERA, a 1.05 WHIP, and a no-hitter to his credit this season. Buehrle generally does not have problems with Tampa either, having won five of six career starts against them, including a 5-4 victory almost exactly one month ago. Buehrle's control is incredible and he has only walked a total of three batters in his last five starts. And Buehrle actually performs better away than at home, with a 3.16 ERA and only one loss in six starts on the road. Need another reason to like Buehrle in this one? How about the fact that he is about to become a free agent and, with the White Sox not going anywhere, he is on the trading block and wants to show that he's worth trading for. Take the Sox.

Diamondbacks -- At 9:40 pm, our NL West Game of the Month is on the Arizona Diamondbacks over Los Angeles, as we will play on Brandon Webb, who has won his last 4 vs. LA. In those starts, he's surrendered just 5 runs in 29 2/3 innings, and has struck out 24 Dodgers while walking just 6, and

Tokens
Big Al's American League Total of the Month (69%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7:05pm our American League Total of the Month is on the Oakland Athletics and Cleveland Indians 'under' the total. Nobody has a bigger home field advantage in baseball than the Cleveland Indians. Not even the Red Sox. Cleveland is 26-11 (.703) at Jacobs Field this season, and is an even more amazing 44-18 (.710) at home in their last 62 games. Their pitching is certainly one of the reasons for their success this year, and nobody has stepped up bigger than righthander Fausto Carmona, who is 8-3 with a 3.21 ERA. Oakland has been hit hard by the injury bug this season, but sometimes from bad luck a little good fortune will emerge. Case in point is tonight's starter, lefthanded journeyman Lenny DiNardo. Due to DL stints from Estaban Loaiza and Rich Harden, DiNardo has gotten a chance in the rotation, and he has certainly made the most of it. The 26 year old southpaw has really only had one bad start all season, a June 16 loss to the Cardinals. Other than that, the former Red Sox has done nothing to suggest that he doesn't belong in the rotation, although the multitude of injuries to the relievers on this team probably means that he is needed back in the bullpen as soon as Rich Harden returns to his starting job - which could be later this week. The bigger problem for the A's is that they just can't score any runs. Even with their five run "outburst" on Tuesday, they have only scored a total of ten runs in the five games so far on this road trip. Take the 'under'. As always, good luck...Al McMordie.

Low

Tokens
Culver baseball Wednesday (6/27/07)

Pirates +162
Cardinals +183
Nationals +200
Rangers +175
Royals +230
Mariners +175
Orioles +126

Tokens
IndianCowboy (IC):

Good day yesterday. Hopefully it continues today.

Once again, there is a process, even to gambling. -

WNBA Notes:

Monarchs -4 (sportsbetting - I would suggest taking the .5 as it is 4.5 in many places, unless you have sportsbetting.com). This is why putting this up the night before is helpful, but I will do that beginning tonight.

Revenge game for the Monarchs for that overtime loss and the research showed the other day that games in L.A. are going over but I think the Monarchs play with some intensity today and the game goes under/monarchs. Both the times the teams have played, the games have gone into the 160's, but the Monarchs defense is just sick right now, just notice 13 point defeat of New York and the holding the Liberty to under 50 points - actually 46. You know what, just assume this is the write-up for my play. I think the Monarchs roll in this game and get their revenge. I would use the same strategy with a better team in the nba having an opportunity at revenge and the Monarchs were nearly up by 20 against the Sparks before they the Sparks came bac, took the game to overtime and it was the 4th quarter that killed the Monarchs in that game getting outscored 9 to 28, which was a 19 point collapse in the 4th quarter. The Monarhcs are 10-4, they beat the Shock at home, and they can be argued as the best team in the leauge with Detroit and Indiana right there. If Seattle can beat the sparks by double-digits and it would take another monumental collapse by the monarchs, I will gladly take the monarchs. This game reminds me of the fever vs. liberty when the fever had revenge and went back on the road to beat them easily as they were the better team. By the way, the Liberty are a great fade/under right now as well. The Sparks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games and 1-5 ATS in the West while the Monarchs are 5-1 ATS as a small home favorite of 0.5-4.5 points.

WNBA Notes:

Conn vs. Detroit

This is a dangerous game. Sales is still out for Conn and this is why Wash blew them out of the water yesterday and they could get blown out by the Shock today as the Sun have played them in 2 very tight ballgames both time out. However, this team begin to pull it together late in the ballgame vs. the mystics despite losing big, they finally started scoring, which helped the game go over - . Detroit has played 4 straight overs, but I would play the over here, but without Sales and the Detroit D being staunch, no play for me on side/total as I can't bet on the Sun w/out sales and I can't bet on Detroit as this is a huge number.

MLB Notes:

Houston vs. Milwaukee -

Houston and Williams typically don't mesh well. Houston is 6-10 when is on the mound. He has played in 6 of 7 overs. Suppan is not pitching well. Houston needs a break out game as well after getting drilled the last 2 games. Lean: Over.

Coloardo vs. Cubs - Don't mess with the Cubs right now. Glad I stayed away from the under as well as Rodrigo's strong numbers yesterday. Hirsh 10 earned runs last 2 games and Zambrano has been lights out of late givig up 2 earned runs in his last 3 starts (8,9,8 innings). If the Jays can sweep them, then why can't the Cubs? Lean: Cubs Run-Line - no lean on total.

San Diego vs. San Francisco

The Giants have lost 7 in a row with Cain on the mound. Tough to bet on Cain at this spot, although the Giants are finally playing well now and I don't like anything concerned with the Padres besides the under. I think both teams are similar to women's softball in that they have horrendous offenses, actually wait, women's softball actually scores more runs than these teams. Lean: Under.

Pittsburgh vs. Florida

Props to Pitt on beating Dontrelle yesterday 3-2, in another game for the Pirates that went under. Sergio's already beaten Pitt this year once, got rocked in his first return back, got his bearings set against the White Sox and I think the Marlins shut the Pirates down today. Remember Mitre still has a 1.8 ERA. Lean: Marlins Run-Line. J.V. is your typical average 5 inning 3-4 run type pitcher and who trusts the Pirate bullpen?

Cincy vs. Philly

I thought that this whole series might go over when I first saw it. Both teams have hitting and lack pitching. Harang has won 3 in a row and Moyer has given up 2 earned runs in his last 2 starts, and 1 was against the Tigers. I think this game goes under and if I had to choose, I would take the Phillies b/c of their lineup. Either way, after yesterday's show of runs, I lean on the under. Lean: Under.

Cards vs. Mets

The Cards are 1-10 when Reyes is on the mound. That's bad. By the way, amazing as it sounds, the Cards are 6 games out of .500. Reyes has pitched in 3 of 4 overs and Glavine finally won a game in a month in his last start. He also defeated St. Louis easily in his last game. Lean on Mets Run-Line, no lean on the total, I hate the Red Bird bats, unpredicatble as they come, almost tops San Diego in that department.

Washington vs. Atlanta

Give the Nats some credit, they have a bunch of solid young pitchers and Patterson is still injured. The Braves finally put some runs on the board yesterday, but but that game too went under as thought, and I think this does too. Both offenses blow right now, both pitching tandems are solid and has bene all series. Lean: Under as it should be 7.5 I think given the cirumstances.

Dodgers vs. Dbacks

Dbacks come off a tough loss, both teams have studs on the mound. Tough to fade either. Tough to give either team an edge as Lowe has won 3/4 and the Dodger bats are better but the last time Webb faced the Dodgers they won 9-1. The under seems to be the only plausible play here. Small Lean on Under.

KC vs. Angels

Wow, KC is taking it to the Angels. I've enjoyed watching this, only b/c I haven't had any wagers on it I think or else I would have caused harm to my tube. Drosa has struggled of late with 14 runs in the last 2 games to N.L. teams, and Weaver actually lost to the Royals vs. Meche last time out but has won the 2 times prior to that last year. I think the Angels bounce-back, but I cannot lay a run-line on this team as for all we know DRosa pitches a gem today. I just don't have a good feeling about this game as the research clearly indicates there are better options out there today.

Boston vs. Seattle

Mat has given up 1 earned run in his last 2 starts but has struggled against Seattle. Fei has given up 17 earned runs his last 3 starts, 2 out of the 3 have gone over and if I lean anything on this game, like the over as the M's can hit the gyro ball and fastball and the Red Sox have put up some runs (Thanks 9th - )

Yankees vs. Orioles

Tough loss for Petitte last night on the outfield miscommunication. I am staying far away from this game. I think it can go both ways, and if I had to lean I would take the under as I think Bedard has a good game showing up for the Yanks and of course, we know Clemens will show up. Lean on Under.

Oakland vs. Indians

Washington put up 10 hits on Carmona. If you're looking for a top dog today, this is it. Oakland is solid with Dinardo with a 2.74 ERA and frankly, I think game is a tossup that goes either way an the value sides with the A's especially after the brutal walk off loss yesterday after being up late.

Chi Sox vs. Drays

4 earned runs in his last 2 starts, huge value on Buehrle here and the White Sox are actually winning some games. Value is low here as White Sox go for sweep and Andy is not the greatest of pitchers, so nice value here on the Chi Sox and Buehrle. Lean on Chi Sox.

Blue Jays vs. Twins

Sure the Twins won yesterday, but this team is the A.L. version of the Padres. Towers has been brutal 1-5 and Bonser has been starless as well giving up 8 earned runs in his last 2 starts. I think this is a rat race.

MLB Plays:

Texas vs. Detroit Run-Line +102

You know that Kenny Rogers is my favorite pitcher. I am a Braves fan, but I have been a fan of Rogers since the camera man incident. Since that point, he conducted himself well and he is such a competitor. I'm a competitor and love to compete, but this cat, holy shiznit, is probably the best competitor and old school dirty players I've ever come across. I actually was rooting for him against Smoltz just b/c I like Rogers and he has made me a lot of money and given me a lot of wins over the years. Tigers have lost 2 straight. Very frustrated team over the last 2 games against the Rangers and who better to stop that bleeding than the old gambler right? Rogers went 6 innings vs. the Braves and gave up 0 earned runs. I will always follow this guy blindly as he has not let me down he was 8-1 for me last year and that was only b/c the Tigers couldn't score that one game. Millwood gave up 7 runs to the Tigers eariler this year and yes, that means nothing if you followed Kameron Loe vs. the Tigers, but Loe was pitching well coming into that game. Millwood has still given up 42 hits in his last 5 starts which makes him vulnerable. The price is cheap b/c Rogers makes his 2nd start, the Rangers have won 2 in a row and this his first start in the A.L.

Astros/Brewers Over 9.5

This series has been kind to me. So, I can't knock it. As the research shows up above, both pitchers have been struggling and the Astros need to save face here in this series. As mentioned, 6 of 7 of William's game has gone over and the line is at 10 in some spots, but the majority of the lines still show 9.5. The last time he faced the Brew Crew he gave up 3 earned runs and the game went well under. Suppan has given up at least 7 hits and 4 earned runs in his last 4 starts. He has given up 26 runs in his last 5 starts. The over is 10-1 for the Astros in the 3rd game of a series, over is 8-2 for the Astros overall and 6-0 when the total is set as such for Williams. Over is 12-2 in Diaz's 14 games umping behind home plate umping for Houston. Over is 4-1 for Brew Crew in the 3rd game of a series.

That's what I got gents, 3 on the card today, could play more, but I'm satisfied.

take care,
ic

*done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trongsach522
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com