Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Fireworks Question

1. #1 Fireworks Question 
    the fireworks are going on in Detroit tonight....on the river between the D and Windsor...its supposedly the biggest firework display in the country

people every year go down there and set up tents at 7-8-9 AM....the show starts at 10pm

i just don't understand it....once you have seen one firework show you have seen them all

you couldn't pay me to drive downtown to see that crap

the thread title shouldn't have read "question" i guess....more of a rant

but do you guys go out of your way to go see these shows?

down around the corner just across the tracks
    Heres a rant,my white trash nieghbors were poping off firecrackers at 10 oclock at night monday night.

I get up at an ungodly hour and it wakes me up and I start yelling out the bathroom window knock it you fucking bitches.

My wife comes in and yells at me to quit swearing out the window,but wtf they woke me up from a dead sleep.

These white trash nieghbors from Idaho had the homeowners asc. knock on thier door the other day to tell them they are gone that thier yard looks like shit as does thier exterior and that owners are not allowed to rent in the first place.

halluh fuckin lauyya but they have two small kids and that makes me sad as this couple has no business having kids.

Hopefully some beer drinking poker players will move in next door!