Royals +230
Mariners +175
Orioles +126

Stan Sharp
Double Dime

Mets -1- -115

Sports Gambling Hotline
Los Angeles (+115) at ARIZONA

Tonight we have to take the underdog Dodgers to complete the sweep against the Diamondbacks.
Los Angeles has made a mockery of the season series thus far, winning 6 of the 7 meetings this year, including all 4 games played at Arizona.
The Dodgers have struggled against Brandon Webb who has won his last 4 starts against them, but the way LA has owned the D-Backs we feel sure they will find a way to win this game in the end.
Derek Lowe has been stepping it up, as Lowe has won his last pair of starts, and did go 2-1 in his 4 starts against 'Zona last year.
Stick with the Dodgers to continue their winning ways against the Snakes.

Play on LA.

3♦ LOS ANGELES

Paul Leiner
10* NY Yankees
5* Arizona D'backs 25
5* Sea/Bos Over 9

Brandon Lang
15 Dime
Cubs -1- runs
D'Backs
White Sox

5 Dime
Padres
Tigers -1- runs
LAA -1- runs
Indians -1- runs

Vegas Experts

Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks

Lowe working on a 1.99 ERA his last three starts and has gone under the total in 6-of-9 career starts vs. AZ. Webb shows a 3.24 ERA on the season. ARIZONA is 18-8 UNDER vs. a good bullpen that converts on 75%+ of their save opportunities this season.

Play on: Under

Mighty ! Quinn
San Francisco Giants

Bobby Maxwell
Toronto at MINNESOTA (-135)

We're laying the chalk and going with the Twins' Boof Bonser (5-3, 4.45 ERA) in this one as they should have no problem at home against the Blue Jays tonight.
The Twins are 6-3 this season with Bonser on the hill at home and he is 3-2 with a 4.44 ERA on the home turf. While he's been touched up a bit in his last two starts - both against National League teams, the Twins have won six of his last nine overall.
He faced Toronto last season and allowed just three runs over 5 2/3 innings but got no support and took the loss, 4-0.
The reason we love the Twins in this one is the fact Josh Towers (2-5, 5.75 ERA) is on the hill for the Blue Jays. He is 0-2 in his last three overall with a 7.20 ERA. He got blasted last time out, giving up five runs on 11 hits over four innings against the Rockies. In his seven starts this season, only once has he held a team to less than four runs.
And Toronto is just 2-5 with him on the mound.
Minnesota snapped the Blue Jays four-game winning streak Tuesday and now begins a losing streak as the Twins will get them again.

3♦ MINNESOTA

Michael Cannon
Houston (+155) at MILWAUKEE

Take the Astros as a big road dog this afternoon over the Brewers.
Woody Williams will start for Houston and he's been less than stellar this year with a 3-10 record and 5.75 ERA so you might be asking why I'm backing him here in this spot.
Well for one, Williams does have a history of success against the Brewers. The right-hander is 12-6 in his career with a 3.05 ERA in 19 games against Milwaukee.
Another reason is the recent poor performance of Milwaukee starter Jeff Suppan.
The free agent acquisition has been getting rocked lately. Over his last three starts Suppan is 1-1 with a 10.13 ERA. That number doesn't get much better when you look at his last five starts as his ERA is still 8.36.
Suppan has also struggled against the Astros in his career with a 2-6 record and 4.73 ERA in 10 games.
Take the Astros as a big road dog as they grab the win today over Milwaukee.

2♦ HOUSTON

Dave Cokin
(979) TOR Blue Jays
(980) MIN Twins

Take "(980) MIN Twins"

The Twins won a grinder in extra frames Tuesday, and are now well positioned to grab another win tonight. Let's face it, Josh Towers just doesn't cut it as a big league starter and he's ripe to get ripped again here. Boof Bonser suffers from lapses in command and gets too many pitches over the center of the plate, but he's been good enough to give his team a chance to win most starts. That type of effort is likely all he needs here as the Twins should knock Towers around for plenty of runs. I'll go with the Minnesota side to score a second straight win over the Blue Jays.

Jim Feist
(977) CHI White Sox
(978) TAM Devil Rays

Take "(977) CHI White Sox"

Chicago's stumbling offense is getting healthier with Scott Posednik back atop the order. Coming to Tampa Bay will help, as it's a great hitter's park. Letfy Mark Buehrle is having a strong campaign, with a 3.39 ERA. He's 5-1 in his career against Tampa Bay. The Devil Rays have two very good young starters, but this isn't one of them. Young Andy Sonnanstine has been forced into the rotation as they search to fill the No. 3, 4, & 5 slots. He has a 6.58 ERA giving up a whopping 7 HRs in just 26 innings. Play the White Sox!

Tokens
IndianCowboy (IC):

Good day yesterday. Hopefully it continues today.

Once again, there is a process, even to gambling. -

WNBA Notes:

Monarchs -4 (sportsbetting - I would suggest taking the .5 as it is 4.5 in many places, unless you have sportsbetting.com). This is why putting this up the night before is helpful, but I will do that beginning tonight.

Revenge game for the Monarchs for that overtime loss and the research showed the other day that games in L.A. are going over but I think the Monarchs play with some intensity today and the game goes under/monarchs. Both the times the teams have played, the games have gone into the 160's, but the Monarchs defense is just sick right now, just notice 13 point defeat of New York and the holding the Liberty to under 50 points - actually 46. You know what, just assume this is the write-up for my play. I think the Monarchs roll in this game and get their revenge. I would use the same strategy with a better team in the nba having an opportunity at revenge and the Monarchs were nearly up by 20 against the Sparks before they the Sparks came bac, took the game to overtime and it was the 4th quarter that killed the Monarchs in that game getting outscored 9 to 28, which was a 19 point collapse in the 4th quarter. The Monarhcs are 10-4, they beat the Shock at home, and they can be argued as the best team in the leauge with Detroit and Indiana right there. If Seattle can beat the sparks by double-digits and it would take another monumental collapse by the monarchs, I will gladly take the monarchs. This game reminds me of the fever vs. liberty when the fever had revenge and went back on the road to beat them easily as they were the better team. By the way, the Liberty are a great fade/under right now as well. The Sparks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games and 1-5 ATS in the West while the Monarchs are 5-1 ATS as a small home favorite of 0.5-4.5 points.

WNBA Notes:

Conn vs. Detroit

This is a dangerous game. Sales is still out for Conn and this is why Wash blew them out of the water yesterday and they could get blown out by the Shock today as the Sun have played them in 2 very tight ballgames both time out. However, this team begin to pull it together late in the ballgame vs. the mystics despite losing big, they finally started scoring, which helped the game go over - . Detroit has played 4 straight overs, but I would play the over here, but without Sales and the Detroit D being staunch, no play for me on side/total as I can't bet on the Sun w/out sales and I can't bet on Detroit as this is a huge number.

MLB Notes:

Houston vs. Milwaukee -

Houston and Williams typically don't mesh well. Houston is 6-10 when is on the mound. He has played in 6 of 7 overs. Suppan is not pitching well. Houston needs a break out game as well after getting drilled the last 2 games. Lean: Over.

Coloardo vs. Cubs - Don't mess with the Cubs right now. Glad I stayed away from the under as well as Rodrigo's strong numbers yesterday. Hirsh 10 earned runs last 2 games and Zambrano has been lights out of late givig up 2 earned runs in his last 3 starts (8,9,8 innings). If the Jays can sweep them, then why can't the Cubs? Lean: Cubs Run-Line - no lean on total.

San Diego vs. San Francisco

The Giants have lost 7 in a row with Cain on the mound. Tough to bet on Cain at this spot, although the Giants are finally playing well now and I don't like anything concerned with the Padres besides the under. I think both teams are similar to women's softball in that they have horrendous offenses, actually wait, women's softball actually scores more runs than these teams. Lean: Under.

Pittsburgh vs. Florida

Props to Pitt on beating Dontrelle yesterday 3-2, in another game for the Pirates that went under. Sergio's already beaten Pitt this year once, got rocked in his first return back, got his bearings set against the White Sox and I think the Marlins shut the Pirates down today. Remember Mitre still has a 1.8 ERA. Lean: Marlins Run-Line. J.V. is your typical average 5 inning 3-4 run type pitcher and who trusts the Pirate bullpen?

Cincy vs. Philly

I thought that this whole series might go over when I first saw it. Both teams have hitting and lack pitching. Harang has won 3 in a row and Moyer has given up 2 earned runs in his last 2 starts, and 1 was against the Tigers. I think this game goes under and if I had to choose, I would take the Phillies b/c of their lineup. Either way, after yesterday's show of runs, I lean on the under. Lean: Under.

Cards vs. Mets

The Cards are 1-10 when Reyes is on the mound. That's bad. By the way, amazing as it sounds, the Cards are 6 games out of .500. Reyes has pitched in 3 of 4 overs and Glavine finally won a game in a month in his last start. He also defeated St. Louis easily in his last game. Lean on Mets Run-Line, no lean on the total, I hate the Red Bird bats, unpredicatble as they come, almost tops San Diego in that department.

Washington vs. Atlanta

Give the Nats some credit, they have a bunch of solid young pitchers and Patterson is still injured. The Braves finally put some runs on the board yesterday, but but that game too went under as thought, and I think this does too. Both offenses blow right now, both pitching tandems are solid and has bene all series. Lean: Under as it should be 7.5 I think given the cirumstances.

Dodgers vs. Dbacks

Dbacks come off a tough loss, both teams have studs on the mound. Tough to fade either. Tough to give either team an edge as Lowe has won 3/4 and the Dodger bats are better but the last time Webb faced the Dodgers they won 9-1. The under seems to be the only plausible play here. Small Lean on Under.

KC vs. Angels

Wow, KC is taking it to the Angels. I've enjoyed watching this, only b/c I haven't had any wagers on it I think or else I would have caused harm to my tube. Drosa has struggled of late with 14 runs in the last 2 games to N.L. teams, and Weaver actually lost to the Royals vs. Meche last time out but has won the 2 times prior to that last year. I think the Angels bounce-back, but I cannot lay a run-line on this team as for all we know DRosa pitches a gem today. I just don't have a good feeling about this game as the research clearly indicates there are better options out there today.

Boston vs. Seattle

Mat has given up 1 earned run in his last 2 starts but has struggled against Seattle. Fei has given up 17 earned runs his last 3 starts, 2 out of the 3 have gone over and if I lean anything on this game, like the over as the M's can hit the gyro ball and fastball and the Red Sox have put up some runs (Thanks 9th - )

Yankees vs. Orioles

Tough loss for Petitte last night on the outfield miscommunication. I am staying far away from this game. I think it can go both ways, and if I had to lean I would take the under as I think Bedard has a good game showing up for the Yanks and of course, we know Clemens will show up. Lean on Under.

Oakland vs. Indians

Washington put up 10 hits on Carmona. If you're looking for a top dog today, this is it. Oakland is solid with Dinardo with a 2.74 ERA and frankly, I think game is a tossup that goes either way an the value sides with the A's especially after the brutal walk off loss yesterday after being up late.

Chi Sox vs. Drays

4 earned runs in his last 2 starts, huge value on Buehrle here and the White Sox are actually winning some games. Value is low here as White Sox go for sweep and Andy is not the greatest of pitchers, so nice value here on the Chi Sox and Buehrle. Lean on Chi Sox.

Blue Jays vs. Twins

Sure the Twins won yesterday, but this team is the A.L. version of the Padres. Towers has been brutal 1-5 and Bonser has been starless as well giving up 8 earned runs in his last 2 starts. I think this is a rat race.

MLB Plays:

Texas vs. Detroit Run-Line +102

You know that Kenny Rogers is my favorite pitcher. I am a Braves fan, but I have been a fan of Rogers since the camera man incident. Since that point, he conducted himself well and he is such a competitor. I'm a competitor and love to compete, but this cat, holy shiznit, is probably the best competitor and old school dirty players I've ever come across. I actually was rooting for him against Smoltz just b/c I like Rogers and he has made me a lot of money and given me a lot of wins over the years. Tigers have lost 2 straight. Very frustrated team over the last 2 games against the Rangers and who better to stop that bleeding than the old gambler right? Rogers went 6 innings vs. the Braves and gave up 0 earned runs. I will always follow this guy blindly as he has not let me down he was 8-1 for me last year and that was only b/c the Tigers couldn't score that one game. Millwood gave up 7 runs to the Tigers eariler this year and yes, that means nothing if you followed Kameron Loe vs. the Tigers, but Loe was pitching well coming into that game. Millwood has still given up 42 hits in his last 5 starts which makes him vulnerable. The price is cheap b/c Rogers makes his 2nd start, the Rangers have won 2 in a row and this his first start in the A.L.

Astros/Brewers Over 9.5

This series has been kind to me. So, I can't knock it. As the research shows up above, both pitchers have been struggling and the Astros need to save face here in this series. As mentioned, 6 of 7 of William's game has gone over and the line is at 10 in some spots, but the majority of the lines still show 9.5. The last time he faced the Brew Crew he gave up 3 earned runs and the game went well under. Suppan has given up at least 7 hits and 4 earned runs in his last 4 starts. He has given up 26 runs in his last 5 starts. The over is 10-1 for the Astros in the 3rd game of a series, over is 8-2 for the Astros overall and 6-0 when the total is set as such for Williams. Over is 12-2 in Diaz's 14 games umping behind home plate umping for Houston. Over is 4-1 for Brew Crew in the 3rd game of a series.

That's what I got gents, 3 on the card today, could play more, but I'm satisfied.

take care,
ic

*done

Tokens
maddux sports
Today's Free Pick is Arizona -130

jeff alexander
Wednesday's Free Pick:

1 Unit on Rangers/Tigers Over 9.5 (listing Millwood and Rogers)

Texas is 15-6 Over in June games this season. Detroit is a perfect 9-0 Over against AL West opponents this season and 17-6 Over in home games against right-handed starters this season. This one is a no-brainer. Take the Over

Priceless Free Pick for Wednesday

1 Unit on Minnesota -135 (Towers and Bonser)

Towers is just 4-15 against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons and 2-11 against the money line when the total is 8.5 to 10 over the last 2 seasons. After a nice extra innings win, the Twins will be ready to go after one of the worst road pitchers in baseball with Bonser who is 6-3 against the ML in his home starts. Take the Twins.

marc lawernce
Colorado Rockies at Chicago Cubs
Tuesday, June 26th, 8:05 P.M. EST EST

Cubbies host the Rockies in Game Two of this series with Ted Lilly taking the hill in fine current KW form with two walks and 15 strikeouts in his last three starts. He's also issued only four walks against 18 strikeouts in his last three starts at Wrigley Field. Look for Lilly to improve to 6-1 in his last seven home starts in June here tonight.
Good Luck. - Marc Lawrence

Play on: Chicago

Joe Wiz
MLB - Philadelphia (-135)

EZ Winners

+72.97 units

These are Wednesday's plays.....

1 STAR: (951) HOUSTON (+$146) over Milwaukee
(Action)
(Risking $100 to win $146)

1 STAR: (977) CHICAGO (-$111) over Tampa Bay
(Listing Buehrle only)
(Risking $111 to win $100)

John Ryan

Game: Cincinnati Reds at Philadelphia Phillies
Jun 27 2007 7:05PM

Prediction: Philadelphia Phillies

Reason: Ai Simulator 3* graded play on the Phillies ? I had the Phils down as a 3* MAJOR play in the free members section and it stand to reason once again that they would be a clear choice today. To reiterate, the Phils are a very dangerous team that is now focused and has a great locker room environment conducive to winning games. The old wiley vet Jamie Moyer will start tonight. I fully expect him to complete 6+ innings of work against a very anemic Reds lineup that has hit just 237 against LH starters this season. In fact, they also have 226 K in just 994 AB against LH starters. Not that the change up master Moyer will strike out 10 batters tonight, but he will be able to get outs. Reds starter Harrang has been awesome this season, but his stats actually play against him tonight. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 84-76 and has made 43.2 units since 2001. Play against any team with a starting pitcher whose winning percentage is better than 80% and an ERA less than 2.50 over his last 3 starts. Harrang has some very bad memories too when playing against Phillies. HARANG is 1-1 (2-2 Team Record) when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 7.71 and a WHIP of 1.571. In these 4 games he has made it out of the 5th inning just once. MOYER is 11-1 (+10.7 Units) against the money line in home games vs. good power teams - averaging 1.25 or more HR's/game over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record) MOYER is 24-9 (+12.9 Units) against the money line when the money line is -100 to -150 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record) Phils win big and close in a step further to the Mets.

Chris Jordan

Brandon Webb is 4-2 in his last six starts, and to his defense, the two losses came against the American League during Inter-League play, losing to the Yankees and Orioles.
Prior to that, he went 3-0 against the Astros, Mets and Giants, tossing 22 innings, while giving up just two earned runs. And with as much as stake in this series, and the fact Webb is 4-0 in his last four starts against the Dodgers, I think this price is more than fair.
The Snakes are 10-4 the last 14 times Webb has toed the rubber at home, while the men in Blue are 2-6 in Derek Lowe's last eight visits to a winning team's ball park. Not a good mix for the Dodgers.
Lay this slim chalk and list Webb ONLY, as a late scratch for L.A. wouldn't make much of a difference for me. Home chalk is the way to go with this one.

3? DIAMONDBACKS

HONDO

June 27, 2007 -- Hondo, who dipped his toes into red ink Monday night, did a double-cannonball into the stuff last night as he went down with the Blue Jays and Bo sawx to raise the deficit to 130 mazeroskis.

Tonight, Mr. Aitch will see if the Pirates want to patch things up with him. Ten units on VB.

Mike Rose

Chicago Cubs -1.5 (110)
Wed Jun 27 '07 2:20p
The streak was extended to five straight games after last nights assault on Rockies pitching, and the Cubs will take Wrigley Field this afternoon in search of their second straight series sweep. The first two games of this series have been very entertaining. Game 1 saw the Rockies stick a dagger in the hearts of the 40,000+ in attendance when they struck for six in the top of the ninth. However, the Cubs showed its resiliency and scratched two across in the bottom of the inning to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Last night, the Rox put another scare into the Wrigley crowd as they pushed one across the plate, and hit into their 27th out with ducks on the pond. I don't foresee this afternoon's game holding true to the course of the last two nights. Carlos Zambrano has been pitching out of his mind his L/4 starts. He's allowed a total of four ER's during that stretch in just about 32 innings of work and has won 3 of those 4 games. His lone loss came against the Padres where a took a no hitter into the 8th, but ended up losing 1-0 on what looked to be a pop fly HR hit by the Pads Russell Branyan. With the bats as hot as they are right now in Chicago, their offense + Zambrano's recent form should be enough to cash this run line ticket. It also help that Justin Hirsh has looked out of sorts of late,a nd the Cubs have crushed right-handed pitching to the tune of a .294 batting average their L/10 games. Roll the dice here and look for the Cubs to cruise to a comfy home win and cover!!!
Chicago White Sox (-112)
Wed Jun 27 '07 7:10p
The White Sox have bounced back from the Cross-town Classic sweep they suffered this past weekend, and picked up two solid wins in Tampa the last couple nights. Last night's domination by John Garland will only look to be duplicated tonight by Buehrle as the Sox look to pull off their first three game road sweep of the season. Andy Sonnanstine has a very impressive K/BB ratio of 21/3, but his ERA is a bit bloated and he's given up an awful lot of hits and runs in limited starting duty. Thirty-one hits and 19 ER's in 26 innings to be exact, and the fact that Chicago's sticks have picked up some confidence the last two nights doesn't bode well for the youngster. Talk around Chicago is that Mr. Buehrle is on the trading block, and he'll look to put forth a good showing knowing full well a contender will be checking him out with watchful eyes. In his career, Buehrle is 5-1 with a 4.35 ERA vs. the Devil Rays, so its safe to think he should contain the Rays bats. Both of these pitchers like to work fast, so this could rank amongst some of the quickest games ever in MLB. That being said, look for the White Sox batters to stay patient at the plate. Sonnanstine likes to change speeds and arm angles, and is strictly a location pitcher. He won't overpower anyone in the Sox line-up, and he can be hit as evidenced by his bloated 6.58 ERA. This will be another closely contested ball game, but I believe in Buehrle and will back him as a short road chalk in this spot knowing full well what he's doing now will ultimately grant him a huge pay day down the road.

Bobby Maxwell

We're laying the chalk and going with the Twins' Boof Bonser (5-3, 4.45 ERA) in this one as they should have no problem at home against the Blue Jays tonight.
The Twins are 6-3 this season with Bonser on the hill at home and he is 3-2 with a 4.44 ERA on the home turf. While he's been touched up a bit in his last two starts - both against National League teams, the Twins have won six of his last nine overall.
He faced Toronto last season and allowed just three runs over 5 2/3 innings but got no support and took the loss, 4-0.
The reason we love the Twins in this one is the fact Josh Towers (2-5, 5.75 ERA) is on the hill for the Blue Jays. He is 0-2 in his last three overall with a 7.20 ERA. He got blasted last time out, giving up five runs on 11 hits over four innings against the Rockies. In his seven starts this season, only once has he held a team to less than four runs.
And Toronto is just 2-5 with him on the mound.
Minnesota snapped the Blue Jays four-game winning streak Tuesday and now begins a losing streak as the Twins will get them again.

3? MINNESOTA

CAPPERS ACCESS

(Wed) MLB Tigers
(Wed) MLB Padres
(Wed) MLB D'Backs

LOCKSMITH SPORTS
FREE WINNER FOR 6/27

MLB

1 Unit on Chicago Cubs -172 (Listing Zambrano)

The Cubs have brought their bats again this series and as a result they are on a tear. Relief pitching has been their only issue, but with "Z" on the hill we can expect him to go deep enough where it doesn't come into play as much here. The Rockies are just 13-41 against the money line in road games against NL Central opponents over the last 3 seasons and 3-18 against the money line in road games after 4 or more consecutive losses over the last 3 seasons. I guess you could say it was over before it started! Take the red hot Cubs against the struggling Rocks.

Benjamin Lee Eckstein (Mr. Chalk): Indians

Brian Gabrielle

Bonus Play: Connecticut Sun vs Detroit Shock
Let's face if the Sun are not great at home but are better than average on the road. For some reason they are 1-6 at home ATS and 4-3 on the road ATS. The last time they played Detroit was 12 days ago and they covered the spread of +8 but did not win the game. Detroit is 2-3 ATS at home and just coming off a loss to the Monarchs on the road. One of their best players-Cheryl ford-has missed 4 of the Shock's last 5 games and Detroit only covered the spread twice. I like the points today-take the side on the Connecticut Sun.

NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISOR
FREE MLB BASEBALL PICKS

Pittsburgh @ Florida
Time : 7:05 PM EST
Pick: UNDER 9.5

Tom Freese

Game: Chicago White Sox at Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Jun 27 2007 7:10PM

Prediction: under

Reason: We like a low scoring game here. Tampa Bay starter Andy Sonnanstine has a better than 5 to 1 srikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts while the White Sox Mark Buehrle has a 6 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio in his last 3 starts. The last 11 meetings between the Devil Rays and the White Sox in Tampa Bay have gone 9-2 Under. Play On 'Under' (Sonnanstine vs. Buehrle)

INSIDERS SPORTS GROUP

Tony Mathews 10* San Diego Padres

MR A
Chicago White Sox (31-42) at Tampa Bay Devil Rays (33-42)
(L) Mark Buehrle (4-4) vs. (R) Andrew Sonnanstine (1-2)

Chicago sends Mark Buehrle (4-4, 3.39 ERA) to the mound tonight. The left-hander allowed two home runs in the first inning but gave up only two hits over the next six innings in a 5-1 loss to the Cubs on Friday. Buehrle is 5-1 with a 4.35 ERA in 11 career games, including six starts against the White Sox. Chicago is 5-1 in Buehrle's last 6 starts against the Devil Rays. WISEGUYSPORTSFORUM

Tampa Bay counters with Andrew Sonnanstine. The right-hander allowed four runs, on 10 hits in a 6-3 loss to the Dodgers on Friday. The rookie will make his first career start against the White Sox.

Take the White Sox with Southpaw Mark Buehrle on the hill. Buehrle is pitching well, 2-1 with a 1.57 ERA. his last three starts. The struggling Devil Rays have lost nine of their last 13 games and five of its last seven at Tropicana Field. They have lost ten of the last 14 contests with the White Sox.

Oddsmakers:
Chicago as a -115 road favorite with the total listed at 9½ 'over'.

Chicago White Sox

Rocketman Sports FREE MLB Runline play Wednesday

Texas @ Detroit 1:05 PM EST
Play On: 1* Detroit -1 1/2 +105 (Millwood/Rogers) Listed

Texas is 1-10 this year when playing on Wednesday. Detroit is scoring 6.1 rpg overall this year, 5.8 rpg at home this year and 5.8 rpg against Righty Starters this year. Millwood has a 7.31 ERA overall this year. Rogers is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in his one start this year where he went 6 innings. Rogers has a 3.89 ERA overall vs Texas since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Detroit on the Runline today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

GAMEDAY NETWORK
FREE MLB PICKS

Toronto @ Minnesota
Pick: OVER 9.5
Time: 8:10 PM EST

Paul Leiner -
10* Yankees -130
5* Diamondbacks -125
5* Over 9 Sea/Bos

Ben Burns

Getaway Day Game of the Week (9-1 L10!)

I'm playing on SAN FRANCISCO. You won't find too many better 2-8 pitchers than Matt Cain. Indeed, the talented Cain (3.46 ERA) has pitched well enough to be 8-2 on some teams (or at least somewhere in between) but hasn't benefited from any run support. Although Bonds may well get the afternoon off, I expect the Giants to finally give him some support today, as Maddux has struggled both on the road and during his daytime starts. In fact, in three afternoon starts, Maddux has a 5.00 ERA and in eight road starts he has a 4.89 ERA while allowing opposing hitters an extremely high .310 batting average. On the other hand, Cain has been dominant in the afternoon, going 2-2 while recording a miniscule 1.20 ERA. During those four daytime starts, opposing hitters are batting a mere .155 against him. While Maddux has always pitched well vs. the Giants, its important to note that Cain has also dominated the Padres over his career, going 3-1 with a 1.96 ERA. Look for Cain to outpitch the veteran future Hall-of-Famer this afternoon as the Giants close out the series with an important victory and climb back above the 500 mark at home. *Getaway Day Game of the Week

Ben Burns' Divisional Game of the Month (9-1 L10!)
I'm laying the small price with ARIZONA. The Diamondbacks have played very well this year against just about everyone except the Dodgers. Last night's 10th inning loss dropped them to 1-6 against LA this season, including a 0-4 mark here at home. I expect that to provide the home team with plenty of motivation for tonight's important Game 3 clash. As third Mark Reynolds commented: "We know we're just as good as they are, and we know we can beat them..." I also expect the Diamondbacks to have an advantage in the starting pitching department. Both starters have pitched well this season and bring remarkably similar stats into tonight's game. Lowe is 8-6 with a 3.14 ERA while Webb is 7-5 (team is 11-5!) with a 3.24 ERA. However, Webb has significantly better stats against LA than Lowe does against Arizona. Indeed, Lowe is 2-4 with an ugly 5.11 ERA and 1.705 WHIP in nine career starts vs. the Diamondbacks (0-2 with a 5.73 ERA here at Chase Field!) while Webb is 6-3 with a solid 3.39 ERA and 1.130 WHIP in 11 career starts vs. the Dodgers. In fact, in his four most recent starts against LA, Webb has allowed a mere six earned runs in 29 2/3 innings, going a minimum of seven complete innings in each start. That's a 1.82 ERA! Not surprisingly, Arizona won all four of those games. Look for another big game from Webb tonight as he outduels Lowe and helps his team reclaim first place in the West. *Divisional Game of the Month

Ben Burns' Personal Favorite (28-18 L46 PFs!)
I'm laying the price with MINNESOTA. The Jays saw their season high 4-game winning streak snapped by a bloop hit in extra innings yesterday. They had worked so hard to win more than three games in a row that I expect them to be a little flat after finally achieving that goal only to lose the following game. As catcher Greg Zaun noted: "It's a tough way to lose, plus we were on a little bit of a winning streak there and we would have liked to keep it going..." The Jays aren't likely to get another pitching gem like yesterday either. Towers was recently brought back to the starting rotation but the way he's been pitching he's likely to be demoted to the bullpen (or minors) once again. Indeed, since replacing Ohka in the rotation, Towers is 0-2 with a 7.20 ERA in three starts, allowing opponents to hit .359. He's also lasted just four innings in two of those three starts. After a strong start, Bonser has struggled a bit lately. He's still been much better than Towers though. He has also lasted six or more innings in each of his last two starts and has averaged six complete innings in his 10 starts under the lights this season. Bonser lost his lone start against the Jays but didn't pitch all that badly as he allowed only three runs in a 4-0 loss. Towers, on the other hand, has really struggled against the Twins, going 1-2 with a 6.32 ERA and 2.042 WHIP in three career starts. Note that the Jays lost the most recent of those two games by a combined score of 20-6! Its also worth mentioning that the Twins bullpen has a 2.82 ERA (stats don't include last night's stellar performance) and 1.163 WHIP at home this season. Additionally, the Twins are hitting nearly twenty points higher (.270 average) against right-handers than the Jays, who are batting just .252 against right-handers. Look for Bonser to outlast and outpitch Towers tonight as the Twins improve to 6-2 their last eight games and 31-17 the past three seasons when lis

BLACK MAGIC SPORTS
MLB

1 Unit on Florida Marlins -168

(Listing Mitre)

Pittsburgh topped the Marlins last night, but the Pirates are just 2-8 in their last 10 games following a win. Their success as a team has been woeful all season long. Sergio Mitre has been a great find for the Marlins with his 2.34 ERA in 70 innings. He has been a steady force in a weak starting rotation for the Marlins. The Pirates are 1-6 in Van Benschoten's last 7 starts. The Marlins are 4-1 in Mitre's last 5 starts vs. a team with a losing record. The Marlins are 37-18 in their last 55 games as a favorite of -151 to -200. We see Florida winning this game by at least 3 runs, so if you want to throw a little extra on the -1.5 Run Line then feel free. Cash in with Florida.

BLACK WIDOW SPORTS
MLB

1* on Chicago Cubs -170

(List Zambrano and Hirsch)

Carlos Zambrano is the hottest pitcher around right now and the Cubs are just rolling over their foes. Zambrano is 2-1 with a 0.72 ERA in his last 3 starts. His only loss came on a 2-hitter. The Rockies are 0-5 in their last 5 games while the Cubs are 5-0 in their last 5. The Cubs are 9-2 in their last 11 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. The Cubs are 20-8 in Zambrano's last 28 home starts vs. a team with a losing record. Hirsch is 3-6 for the Rockies with a 5.06 ERA as a starter. He will get rocked by the Red Hot Cubs who have scored 18 runs in the last 2 games against Colorado. Take Chicago.

Steve Janus Free Pick 6.27.2007

MLB :Seattle + 170

SPORTSCAPPING.COM FREE PICK 6/27

MLB: Blue Jays + 125

Wild Bill
Detroit (M: -210.0) 5
Milwaukee (M: -160.0) 1
Colorado (M: 160.0) 1
San Diego (M: 105.0) 1
Kansas City (M: 220.0) 1
Boston (M: -200.0) 5
Pittsburgh (M: 157.0) 1
Cincinnati (M: 121.0) 1
Baltimore (M: 125.0) 1
St. Louis (M: 180.0) 1
Chi White Sox (M: -118.0) 5
Washington (M: 190.0) 1
Cincinnati Over 1
Chi White Sox Over 1

Russ Culver +13.69u ytd bases

Pirates +162
Cardinals +183
Nationals +200
Rangers +175
Royals +230
Mariners +175
Orioles +126

Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider-MLB (51-22 last 30 days / 11-5 with Insiders!)
My Las Vegas Insider is on the Az D'backs at 9:40 ET. LA got a pinch-hit home run in the 10th inning Tuesday to beat Arizona 6-5 and move into first place in the NL West, a half-game ahead of the Diamondbacks and Padres. The Dodgers have climbed to the top of the division by winning six of seven games over Arizona this season, including all four on the road. The Diamondbacks have now lost two straight, following a stretch when they won seven of nine. Derek Lowe (8-6, 3.14 ERA) starts for LA tonight and he's 4-1 with a 2.08 ERA in his last six starts, holding opponents to a .154 batting average in those games. However, he's never pitched well at Chase Field, going 0-2 with a 5.73 ERA lifetime, in five starts. The D'backs counter with Brandon Webb. Webb made's 16 starts this year and has had a few shaky outings, four times allowing five ERs. He's 7-5 (3.24 ERA) on the season (team is 11-5 in his starts) and has been very sharp for more than a month now. He's 4-2 in his last six starts, posting a 2.20 ERA. He's dominated the Dodgers lately, winning at Dodger Stadium (April 30) 9-1, allowing just four hits and one ER in seven innings. He has now won his last four starts over the Dodgers, posting a 1.52 ERA in those games. Las Vegas Insider on the Az D'backs.

ROCKY ATKINSON

MLB - LA Dodgers @ Arizona 9:40 PM EST

Play On: 2* LA Dodgers +115 (Lowe/Webb) Listed

LA Dodgers are 36-22 at night this year. LA Dodgers bullpen has been good with a 3.50 ERA overall this year and a 3.36 ERA on the road this season. Arizona is scoring only 4.2 rpg against Righty Starters this year. Lowe has a 3.14 ERA overall this year and he is 2-1 with a 1.99 ERA his last 3 starts. LA Dodgers are 6-1 overall vs Arizona this year including 4-0 at Arizona. We'll play LA Dodgers for 2 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Big Al

Our 3 selections include the Angels, White Sox and Diamondbacks, who are our NL West Game of the Month.

Angels -- At 3:35 pm, our selection is on the Los Angeles Angels over Kansas City. Jered Weaver gets the ball for the Angels, and he's dominated Royal hitters in his career with a 1.83 ERA and a 1.16 WHIP. Weaver also is in good form with a 2.35 ERA over his last 3 starts. In contrast, Jorge de la Rosa has been miserable this season, as he's 0-5 over his last 6 starts with an ERA over 9 runs per game (32 ER in 30 Innings). Los Angeles is scoring runs in bunches at home this season (5.7 rpg, .311 avg.), while KC is struggling on the road (.246 avg., 4.0 rpg). Take the Angels to avoid the home sweep this afternoon.

White Sox -- At 7:10 pm our selection is on the Chicago White Sox over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. White Sox lefthanded ace Mark Buehrle is back to his old, Cy Young-type form. His record may only be 4-4, but the Sox are 9-5 in his starts, he has a 3.39 ERA, a 1.05 WHIP, and a no-hitter to his credit this season. Buehrle generally does not have problems with Tampa either, having won five of six career starts against them, including a 5-4 victory almost exactly one month ago. Buehrle's control is incredible and he has only walked a total of three batters in his last five starts. And Buehrle actually performs better away than at home, with a 3.16 ERA and only one loss in six starts on the road. Need another reason to like Buehrle in this one? How about the fact that he is about to become a free agent and, with the White Sox not going anywhere, he is on the trading block and wants to show that he's worth trading for. Take the Sox.

Diamondbacks -- At 9:40 pm, our NL West Game of the Month is on the Arizona Diamondbacks over Los Angeles, as we will play on Brandon Webb, who has won his last 4 vs. LA. In those starts, he's surrendered just 5 runs in 29 2/3 innings, and has struck out 24 Dodgers while walking just 6, and

Big Al's American League Total of the Month (69%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7:05pm our American League Total of the Month is on the Oakland Athletics and Cleveland Indians 'under' the total. Nobody has a bigger home field advantage in baseball than the Cleveland Indians. Not even the Red Sox. Cleveland is 26-11 (.703) at Jacobs Field this season, and is an even more amazing 44-18 (.710) at home in their last 62 games. Their pitching is certainly one of the reasons for their success this year, and nobody has stepped up bigger than righthander Fausto Carmona, who is 8-3 with a 3.21 ERA. Oakland has been hit hard by the injury bug this season, but sometimes from bad luck a little good fortune will emerge. Case in point is tonight's starter, lefthanded journeyman Lenny DiNardo. Due to DL stints from Estaban Loaiza and Rich Harden, DiNardo has gotten a chance in the rotation, and he has certainly made the most of it. The 26 year old southpaw has really only had one bad start all season, a June 16 loss to the Cardinals. Other than that, the former Red Sox has done nothing to suggest that he doesn't belong in the rotation, although the multitude of injuries to the relievers on this team probably means that he is needed back in the bullpen as soon as Rich Harden returns to his starting job - which could be later this week. The bigger problem for the A's is that they just can't score any runs. Even with their five run "outburst" on Tuesday, they have only scored a total of ten runs in the five games so far on this road trip. Take the 'under'. As always, good luck...Al McMordie

Wunderdog

3*
Reds
Rangers
Orioles

Brandon Lovell

10* Rangers vs Tigers UNDER 9.5

10* Padres vs Giants OVER 8

10* Royals +1.5 runs

GINA PICKS

Wednesday, June 27th, 2007 , 7:05 p.m. est.

Oakland Athletics (39-37) at Cleveland Indians (45-31)
(L) Lenny DiNardo (2-4) vs. (R) Fausto Carmona (8-3)

Oakland’s left-hander Lenny DiNardo (2-4, 2.35), allowed six runs on seven hits over 5 1/3 innings of a 9-1 loss to the Mets on Friday, his second straight lost. DiNardo has no decisions in four relief appearances, 6 1/3 innings of relief work against the Indians.

Cleveland's right-hander Fausto Carmona (8-3, 3.21 ERA) allowed three runs, 10 hits over six innings of a 4-1 loss to the Nationals on Friday. Carmona is 4-1 in six home starts this season and is 1-0 in three career appearances against the Athletics.

The Indians have won five of their last 6 games at home and have beaten the A’s in 13 of the last 17 games at Cleveland. Oakland has lost their last five games and the last five on the road.

Go with Cleveland and right-hander Fausto Carmona tonight at Jacobs Field. Carmona has been sound. The right-hander has won eight of his last 10 starts and the Indians have won his last 5 home starts, while Oakland’s Lenny DiNardo has struggle, drooping his last three starts and has given up seven earned runs in his last two.

Cleveland Indians - 170

Young Guns Sports
4* Royals/Angels over
3* New York Yankees

Gator Report

MLB (Wednesday): Play Against MLB (AL) road underdogs with a money line of +150 or more with a team batting average <=.260 versus a starting pitcher whose ERA is <=4.20, with a starting pitcher who allows 0.5 or less homeruns per start.
(63-14 since 1997.) (81.8%) PLAY: Cleveland -1.5 (+115) Run Line Selection

MLB (Wednesday):

Tokens
Untouchable Dime Players

Untouchable Dime Players are a free sports handicapping service based in Las Vegas. We do not need to charge money for our picks. Enjoy your winnings!

Wednesday:
Arizona 2 units
White Sox 1 unit
Colorado 1 unit

MLB = 9-5 (+6.50 units)

Black Cobra Sports

Wednesday comp = LAD 5 units

MLB = 99-77 (-0.20 units)

Ray Quick

Wednesday comp = Colorado 5 units

MLB = 63-48 (-24.80 units)

Sho-Js Sports

Don't waste your $35 per month on this guy.

Wed comp = CWS/TB Over 9.5 for 5 units

MLB = 130-102 (-30.10 units)

Sebastian Sports (11-6-1 / +394)
MLB - Chicago-A (-119)

Teddy Covers...Mil over, A<!-- / message -->tl under, Red Sox over.

Dr. G Spot

Missed a winning day yesterday when the As let Celeveland score 5 in the 9th losing both our pick on the As and the under. Back on track today! Remember the special pigskin earlybird subcription giving you 60% off and comes with a guarantee of NBA season free if football season does not produce a profit! Check out DrBSpot's stats as well, he is a member of our team of experts!

Wed comp = NYM -200 for 5 units

LOL! I know I sound like a prick but this business is so full of scams. Like this guy, "G Spot." Newbies, take note. He is offering 60% off of football. Well, no shit because clients lost money last year in college and NFL. Don't think you are getting a great deal. "G" is not a stand-up guy. If football loses (which there is a strong chance it will) he is giving the NBA for free. Well, guess what...basketball lost money also last season. And I like how they end it with "team of experts."

Nice comp...2 to 1 odds...way to cap there "G"

Dr G's "Heavy Chalk" Wednesday card

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Detroit (M: -200.0) 5 *chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Milwaukee (M: -160.0) 5 *chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Chicago Cubs (M: -180.0) 5 *chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 San Diego (M: 102.0) 5

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Laa Angels (M: -260.0) 5 *chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Boston (M: -200.0) 5 *chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Philadelphia (M: -131.0) 5 *mo' chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Baltimore (M: 125.0) 5

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Cleveland (M: -170.0) 5 *would you like more chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Ny Mets (M: -200.0) 5 *fat chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Chi White Sox (M: -119.0) 5

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Washington Atlanta (M: -220.0) 5 *heavy metal chalk*

Wednesday, 6/27/2007 Los Dodgers Over 7.5 5

FPBE Free Picks <HR style="COLOR: #a8a8a8" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Marc Lawrence - CLV -170
Marco D'Angelo - AZ -128
Matty O'Shea - AZ -128
Ben Burns - KC/LAA - under 9
Greg Shaker - TOR/MIN over 9.5
Cincinnati Kid - PIT +160
Bryan Leonard - CHW -115
Ethan Law - NYM -200
Tony George - KC/LAA over 9
Larry Ness - TOR/MIN over 9.5

Brandon Lovell

10* Rangers vs Tigers UNDER 9.5

10* Padres vs Giants OVER 8

10*Royals +1.5 runs

THE VEGAS BEARD

dogs or pick only

3***
Pirates
Reds

3-3 yesterday, +282

<!-- / message -->

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message -->

Tokens
Bookiecookie

Today's Picks
Plays are rated from 1* to 10* with 10* being the strongest.
3* Chicago Cubs -1.5 run line (Zambrano v Hirsh)
3* San Diego +105 (Maddux v Cain)

Tokens
Bookiecookie

Today's Picks
Plays are rated from 1* to 10* with 10* being the strongest.
3* Chicago Cubs -1.5 run line (Zambrano v Hirsh)
3* San Diego +105 (Maddux v Cain)

thanks

if there is any play games, please post

thanks again to all

Tokens
Dave Malinsky

REASON FOR PICK: 3* TEXAS over DETROIT

In our last edition of “Thinking Outside the Box” we laid some of the groundwork for this one, noting the improvements in Kevin Millwood’s stuff the last two times out. He has not been back to his true level yet, but is absolutely getting better (10 strikeouts vs. Cincinnati in a win two games back, and then not a single walk in Friday’s win over Houston, a sign that he trusts his stuff again), and we do not anticipate him pitching anywhere near the current 7.31 ERA from here on out. As such, it should come as no surprise that we back him and a hot Ranger team at the ridiculous price that has been set for this one.

While getting behind Millwood right now is something that we want to do, there is so much more involved in this one. A sizzling Texas offense has scored 89 runs to pave the way for a current 9-3 stretch. A bullpen that once was a huge weakness is now an actual strength, with Eric Gagne already at eight saves at a 1.23 ERA, and having had Monday night off, he should have no problems coming back here from last night’s 20 pitch outing. The Rangers will also come to the field today with the kind of intensity and confidence that a winning streak provides. We rarely see this price with a veteran pitcher backed by a hot offense and a quality bullpen.

And then there is the flip side. While Kenny Rogers indeed put a solid box score together in his first game back at Atlanta, the Braves have had an awful time scoring against left-handers of late, which shades that a bit. He only worked six innings in that one, and is not ready for much more than that here. That creates a serious headache for a Detroit bullpen that has been the counter version of what has happened in Texas – with Fernando Rodney and Joel Zumaya both on the DL, there is not only a lack of depth, but also the serious realization of just how little Todd Jones has these days.

For what it’s worth, Jones did not have all that much last year either. But whenever he entered a game following the laser offerings of Zumaya or Rodney, the much lower velocity of his stuff created a contrast that was difficult for hitters to adjust to. Since he rarely worked more than an inning, the quick contrast was enough. But what happens when that contrast is not there? Here is what – in 13 appearances this season in which he did not immediately follow Zuamaya or Rodney, he sports a horrific 11.81 ERA. So what does the Ranger offense get a crack at here? Rogers, immediately off of seeing another lefty last night. Then a weak group of Tiger middle relievers, and even if there is a save situation available for Detroit, Jones is not guaranteed to even be trusted by Jim Leyland any more, after getting rocked for three earned runs through 26 pitches last night.

The bottom line is that there is a 2-1 favorite here that holds precious few advantages, and it brings us great value for a result that could hardly be labeled an upset.

Tokens
Jim Feist.

My free pick of the day is the game between (977) CHI White Sox and (978) TAM Devil Rays. Take "(977) CHI White Sox". Chicago's stumbling offense is getting healthier with Scott Posednik back atop the order. Coming to Tampa Bay will help, as it's a great hitter's park. Letfy Mark Buehrle is having a strong campaign, with a 3.39 ERA. He's 5-1 in his career against Tampa Bay. The Devil Rays have two very good young starters, but this isn't one of them. Young Andy Sonnanstine has been forced into the rotation as they search to fill the No. 3, 4, & 5 slots. He has a 6.58 ERA giving up a whopping 7 HRs in just 26 innings. Play the White Sox!

Cokin comp

Take "(980) MIN Twins"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Twins won a grinder in extra frames Tuesday, and are now well positioned to grab another win tonight. Let's face it, Josh Towers just doesn't cut it as a big league starter and he's ripe to get ripped again here. Boof Bonser suffers from lapses in command and gets too many pitches over the center of the plate, but he's been good enough to give his team a chance to win most starts. That type of effort is likely all he needs here as the Twins should knock Towers around for plenty of runs. I'll go with the Minnesota side to score a second straight win over the Blue Jays.

Bryan Leonard's Free Selection: (977) White Sox

The White Sox offense has struggled all season. However, coming to Tampa Bay will help as everyone hits in this band box. Chicago has ace Mark Buehrle going and his 3.39 ERA. He?s 5-1 lifetime against Tampa Bay. Meanwhile, the Devil Rays send Andy Sonnanstine to the hill. Think the White Sox will hit? He?s allowed 31 hits in 26 innings and 7 home runs!

PLAY THE WHITE SOX

Tokens
Larry Ness' 15* MLB Underdog of the Week (6-17 with 15* GOW plays this season!)

Larry's produced 11 winning weeks out of 12 this MLB season. He's gone 91-39 since that lone losing week (one ending 4/29) and 51-22 over the last 30 days. Since Opening Day, his 15* GOW plays and have gone 63-17 (79%)! Tonight, "the winning continues" with his 15* Underdog of the Week. Want in?

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Gator Report

MLB (Wednesday): Play Against MLB (AL) road underdogs with a money line of +150 or more with a team batting average <=.260 versus a starting pitcher whose ERA is <=4.20, with a starting pitcher who allows 0.5 or less homeruns per start.
(63-14 since 1997.) (81.8%) PLAY: Cleveland -1.5 (+115) Run Line Selection

Stan Sharp - Double Dime

Mets -1.5 -115

Frank Rosenthal
951 Astros Over 9.5 Sb
954 Cubs-175 Sb
955 Padres+110 Sb
966 Dbacks-130 Sb
968 Tigers Under 9.5 Sb
974 Cookies+130 Sb
977 Cws-115 Sb

Tokens
Larry Ness' 15* MLB Underdog of the Week (6-17 with 15* GOW plays this season!)

Larry's produced 11 winning weeks out of 12 this MLB season. He's gone 91-39 since that lone losing week (one ending 4/29) and 51-22 over the last 30 days. Since Opening Day, his 15* GOW plays and have gone 63-17 (79%)! Tonight, "the winning continues" with his 15* Underdog of the Week. Want in?

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

6-17? or 17-6? :think2: ... should i fade?

Tokens
Since Opening Day, his 15* GOW plays and have gone 63-17 (79%)!

read the post completley

Tokens
Wed..Hot/Cold/Total/Umpire Report

MLB
Write-up

Wednesday, June 27

Hot Pitchers
-- Zambrano is 3-1, 1.42 in his last four starts.
-- Mitre has 2.76 RA in his last five starts, but no wins.
-- Moyer is 2-0, 1.38 in his last couple of starts. Cincinnati won last three Harang starts (2-0, 1.74).
-- Glavine is 1-1, 2.45 in his last three home starts.
-- Washington is 7-0 in Bowie starts, scoring 41 runs.
-- Lowe is 4-1, 2.08 in his last six starts.

-- Rogers blanked Atlanta for six innings in his first '07 start.
-- Angels won seven of Weaver's last eight starts.
-- Matsuzaka has 1.73 RA in his last four starts.
-- Bedard is 2-2, 2.55 in his last nine starts.
-- Carmona is 2-2, 3.00 in his last four starts; Indians are 9-3 in his last dozen starts.
-- Buehrle is 2-1, 1.57 in his last three starts.

Cold Pitchers
-- Williams is 2-5, 6.69 in his last seven starts. Suppan is 1-2 in his last four starts, with a 9.86 RA.
-- Hirsh is 1-2, 6.67 in his last five starts.
-- Maddux has 6.35 RA in his last four road starts. Giants lost last seven Cain starts, scoring total of thirteen runs.
-- Van Benschoten is 0-2, 4.22 in two starts this season.
-- Reyes is 0-9, 6.79 in eleven starts this season.
-- Smoltz is 1-2, 5.06 in his last four starts, 1-2, 3.48 vs Nationals this season.
-- Webb is 1-2, 6.63 in his last three starts, but beat LA 9-1 back on April 30 at Chavez Ravine.

-- Texas is 1-6 with Millwood if they score less than eight runs.
-- de la Rosa is 0-5, 9.60 in his last six starts.
-- Feierabend is 1-2, 7.02 in three starts this season.
-- Clemens is 1-1, 3.65 in two starts this season.
-- Dinardo is 0-2, 11.00 in his last two starts.
-- Sonnanstine is 1-2, 6.58 in four starts this season.
-- Bonser is 1-2, 6.75 in his last four starts. Towers is 0-4, 8.39 in his last five starts.

Totals
-- Eleven of last fourteen Houston games went over the total.
-- Under is 5-1 in last six Zambrano starts.
-- Under is 5-1-1 in last seven Cain starts.
-- Under is 5-0-1 in last six Mitre starts.
-- Five of last six Philly home games went over the total.
-- Under is 8-2-1 in Reyes starts this season.
-- Under is 8-2 in last ten Smoltz starts.
-- Seven of last eight Arizona home games went over the total.

-- Over is 15-4-1 in last twenty games at Comerica Park.
-- Under is 9-4 in last thirteen Kansas City road games.
-- Nine of last fourteen Boston road games stayed under total.
-- Over is 10-2-1 in last thirteen Baltimore games.
-- Four of last five Cleveland games stayed under the total.
-- Eight of last eleven White Sox games stayed under the total.
-- Over is 6-2-1 in last nine Minnesota games.

Hot Teams
-- Phillies won five of their last seven home games.
-- Mets won four of their last five games, outscoring foes 25-8.
-- Cubs won last five games, outscoring foes 28-15.
-- Braves won first two games of National series, 4-1/6-2.
-- Milwaukee won eleven of its last thirteen games.
-- Dodgers won first two games of Arizona series, 8-1/6-5.
-- Giants won three of their last four games.

-- Indians won five of their last six home games.
-- Rangers won nine of their last twelve games.
-- Toronto is 8-4 in its last twelve games. Minnesota is 6-3 in its last nine home games.
-- White Sox won first two games of Tampa series, 5-4/6-1.
-- Mariners are 6-1 in their last seven games.
-- Royals won last two games vs Angels, scoring 17 runs.

Cold Teams
-- Marlins lost ten of their last thirteen home games. Pirates lost five of their last six games, outscored 32-12.
-- Reds lost nine of their last twelve road games.
-- Washington lost six of its last eight games.
-- Cardinals are 2-6 in game after their last eight wins.
-- Rockies lost last five games, twice blowing last inning leads.
-- Astros lost eighteen of their last twenty-three road games.
-- Arizona is 1-3 in third game of series, if they lost the first two.
-- Padres lost five of their last seven games.

-- Baltimore lost eight of its last nine home games. Bronx lost six of its last seven games overall.
-- Detroit lost first two games of Texas series, 8-3/9-6.
-- Red Sox lost three of their last four games.
-- A's got outscored 33-10 in losing last five games.
-- Devil Rays lost nine of last thirteen games.
-- Angels lost first two games of Royals series, 5-3/12-4.

Umpires
-- Hst-Mil-- Under is 9-4 in last thirteen Diaz games.
-- Col-Chi-- Favorite won six of last seven Iassogna games.
-- SD-SF-- Underdog won eight of last ten Marquez games.
-- Pitt-Fla-- Over is 8-3-1 in last dozen Gibson games.
-- Cin-Phil-- Underdog won three of last four Kellogg games.
-- StL-NY-- Four of last five Carlson games went over total.
-- Wsh-Atl-- Home side won last six McClelland games.
-- LA-Az-- Favorite won nine of last eleven Eddings games.

-- Tex-Det-- Under is 9-4-1 in last fourteen Poncino games.
-- KC-LA-- Underdog is 5-2 in last seven Wendelstedt games.
-- Bos-Sea-- Three of last four Knight games went over total.
-- NY-Balt-- Favorite won ten of last twelve Tschida games.
-- A's-Clev-- Four of last five Davis games went over the total.
-- Chi-TB-- Under is 6-2 in Miller's last eight games with a DH.
-- Tor-Min-- Last five Runge games went over total.

MLB
Tips and Trends

Wednesday, June 27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas Rangers at Detroit Tigers (1:05 PM ET)
Texas starter Kevin Milwood was blasted for seven runs and nine hits in just 3 2/3 innings against Detroit four starts back. He's an even 3-3 with a 4.20 ERA in eight career starts against the Tigers. SLIGHT EDGE: TIGERS
Milwood enters today off consecutive wins for just the second time this season, as the Rangers have outscored opponents 22-7 in his last two games. EDGE: RANGERS
Detroit's Kenny Rogers tossed six shutout innings in his first start of the season after coming off the disabled list. He allowed just two hits and struck out five while issuing not a single free pass. SLIGHT EDGE: TIGERS & UNDER
Rogers is 5-3 with a 3.96 ERA in 14 career appearances against the Rangers. SLIGHT EDGE: TIGERS
The UNDER is 8-2-1 in Rogers last 11 home starts.

Colorado Rockies at Chicago Cubs (2:20 PM ET)
Colorado right-hander Jason Hirsh is an even 2-2 on the road this season with a 4.39 ERA. He lasted just 4 1/3 innings in his last road start against Toronto, giving up five runs on three home runs while issuing three walks. SLIGHT EDGE: CUBS
Hirsh has fared well in four daytime starts in 2007, posting a 2-1 record and 3.60 ERA. He's allowed just one home run over 25 innings compared to 13 long balls in 64 innings under the lights. EDGE: ROCKIES
Cubs starter Carlos Zambrano is just 1-4 against the Rockies during his career but carries a rock-solid 3.14 ERA. EDGE: ROCKIES & UNDER
Zambrano is an even 6-6 with a 4.85 ERA in 12 day starts this season. He's allowed 74 hits and 32 walks in 78 innings of work. EDGE: OVER
The Cubs are 12-5 in Zambrano's last 17 starts versus the National League West.

Kansas City Royals at Los Angeles Angels (3:35 PM ET)
Kansas City left-hander Jorge De La Rosa allowed just one run and five hits over seven innings in his last start against Los Angeles, picking up a 3-1 victory on May 2. EDGE: ROYALS
The Royals have lost six of the last seven games that De La Rosa has appeared in. He's 0-4 with an inflated 8.27 ERA in five June appearances. BIG EDGE: ANGELS
Angels starter Jered Weaver is a solid 2-1 with a 1.83 ERA in three career starts against the Royals. He's yet to surrender a home run in 19 2/3 innings against them. EDGE: ANGELS
Los Angeles has won seven of Weaver's last eight starts this season, including a 3-0 victory against the Dodgers in his last. He threw 5 1/3 shutout innings and allowed just four hits. BIG EDGE: ANGELS
The Angels are 6-1 in their last seven home games versus a left-handed starter.

San Diego Padres at San Francisco Giants (3:35 PM ET)
San Diego's Greg Maddux blanked San Francisco for six innings in his second start of the season, as the Padres picked up a 4-0 victory. He's 27-14 with a dynamite 2.90 ERA in 47 career starts against them. BIG EDGE: PADRES
Maddux is still looking to even his road record, as the right-hander is 1-2 with a 4.89 ERA away from Petco Park in eight starts. EDGE: GIANTS
Giants right-hander Matt Cain is an excellent 3-1 with a 1.96 ERA in seven career starts against the Padres. He's allowed four runs and just six hits in 13 innings against them this season. BIG EDGE: GIANTS
The Giants have lost seven straight starts with Cain on the hill, with the offense failing to produce more than three runs in any outing over that span. BIG EDGE: UNDER
The OVER is 5-2 in Cain's last seven starts versus the Padres.

New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles (7:05 PM ET)
New York starter Roger Clemens is a fantastic 19-11 with a 3.46 ERA in 44 career starts against Baltimore. BIG EDGE: YANKEES
Clemens threw one inning of relief on the road against San Francisco over the weekend and is 0-1 with an 8.44 ERA on the road in two outings this season. EDGE: ORIOLES
Orioles left-hander Erik Bedard is an even 3-3 with a 4.79 ERA in nine career appearances against the Yankees. He was 1-0 with a 2.25 ERA in two starts versus the Bronx Bombers in 2006. SLIGHT EDGE: ORIOLES
Bedard has pitched well in June through four starts, posting a 1-1 record and 3.38 ERA. SLIGHT EDGE: ORIOLES
The OVER is 4-0 in Bedard's last four home starts versus the Yankees.

St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets (ESPN | 7:10 PM ET)
St. Louis right-hander Anthony Reyes is a miserable 0-9 this season overall and 0-6 with a 6.89 ERA on the road. He was handed his ninth loss in his last start against Philadelphia, allowing five runs and nine hits over 4 1/3 innings. BIG EDGE: METS
Reyes has never won in the month of June, going 0-3 with a 5.24 ERA in four starts. EDGE: METS
New York's Tom Glavine is an incredible 19-6 with a 3.55 ERA in 36 career starts against St. Louis. BIG EDGE: METS
Glavine bounced back after two miserable starts, picking up an 9-1 victory over Oakland. He allowed just one run and six hits over eight innings. SLIGHT EDGE: METS
The UNDER is 4-1 in Glavine's last five starts versus the Cardinals.

Toronto Blue Jays at Minnesota Twins (8:10 PM ET)
Toronto's Josh Towers has enjoyed little success against Minnesota in his career, going 1-2 with a 6.32 ERA in three starts. The right-hander has allowed an astounding 31 hits in just 15 2/3 innings against him. EDGE: TWINS
Towers is searching for his first win away from Rogers Centre in 2007, as he's currently 0-2 with a 7.20 ERA in five road appearances. EDGE: TWINS
Twins right-hander Boof Bonser picked up a loss in his only career start againt the Blue Jays, surrendering three runs and seven hits over 5 2/3 innings. SLIGHT EDGE: BLUE JAYS
The Twins have lost three of Bonser's four starts this month, including his last two against Florida and Milwaukee. EDGE: BLUE JAYS
The Blue Jays are 2-8 in Towers' last 10 road starts.

Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40 PM ET)
Los Angeles starter Derek Lowe has struggled in his career against Arizona, posting a 2-4 record and 5.11 ERA in nine starts. He's been battered for 63 hits in 44 innings against them. EDGE: D-BACKS
Lowe has been truly outstanding this month, going 3-1 with a 2.67 ERA in four starts. EDGE: DODGERS
Arizona's Brandon Webb is 6-3 with a 3.39 ERA in 11 career starts against Los Angeles. The right-hander has allowed just three home runs in 71 2/3 innings against them. EDGE: D-BACKS & UNDER
Webb hasn't exactly been dominate at home, posting a 2-3 record and 4.21 ERA in seven home starts. SLIGHT EDGE: DODGERS

MLB
MLB Betting Notes

Wednesday, June 27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday's MLB betting notes

Brave move

Apparently Atlanta Braves manager Bobby Cox had seen enough. After watching his team score just one run in its last five games, Cox juggled the lineup before Monday’s game against the Washington Nationals.

Kelly Johnson, who had been batting leadoff, was moved down to seventh spot and Chipper Jones was moved back to the three-hole. Willie Harris and Edgar Renteria slide up one spot each to the top of the order. Cox also returned Andruw Jones back to the cleanup spot.

“I’m trying to go back to our old lineups and see what happens,” Cox told the Macon Telegraph. “I didn’t want to move Kelly. He doesn’t deserve to be moved. But we’ve got to do something.”

The shuffled lineup proved to be effective as the Braves won 4-1 Monday night.

Whenever’s convenient for you

Major League Baseball gave New York Mets catcher Paul Lo Duca a two-game suspension for his actions Saturday night, but don’t expect Lo Duca to miss any games right away. Lo Duca – as many players do – exercised his right to appeal the penalty and no date has been set for the petition.

“I expected a suspension, maybe not two days, but I understand where they are coming from,” Lo Duca told the New York Daily News. “We’re going to talk about it. Hopefully we can get it down to one game.”

If Lo Duca doesn’t think he has a decent shot of reducing the ruling, the Mets may advise him to drop the appeal prior to Friday’s doubleheader against the Philadelphia Phillies. It’s unlikely Lo Duca would have started both games, so effectively he would be lost for only one match.

Disappointing end to season for Guzman

The Nationals will have to play the rest of the season without their leadoff hitter and starting shortstop. Cristian Guzman was enjoying his finest season in the majors until a thumb injury forced him to undergo surgery to repair ligaments.

The doctor who performed the surgery said the recovery time would take 10 weeks but the Nationals are treating this as a season-ending injury.

Washington has moved Felipe Lopez over to shortstop with Ronnie Belliard taking the responsibilities at second base.

Guzman was hitting .326 with 14 RBIs and 31 runs scored when he went down.

Where’s the power, Pat?

Pat Burrell is having a miserable season. The Philadelphia Phillies left fielder is batting .205 with eight big flies and 31 RBIs, far off pace from last season’s numbers (.258/29/95). His drop-off in production has left manager Charlie Manuel no choice but to look at other options in left field.

Burrell has been benched in four of the last seven games with Greg Dobbs starting in his place.

“When I come to the ballpark and I look at the lineup, I’m trying to win that game,” Manuel told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

When Burrell’s on and hitting fifth in the batting order, he does a good job protecting Ryan Howard in the lineup. Manuel is now experimenting by slotting Aaron Rowand, a center fielder known primarily for his defensive play, in Burrell's spot in the order.

MLB
Dunkel

LA Dodgers at Arizona

The Dodgers continued their dominance of the D-backs last night with 6-5 win in extra innings on Tony Abreu's first career HR. Los Angeles has now won six of seven games over Arizona this season, including all four on the road. The Dodgers will send a hot pitcher to the mound today in Derek Lowe, who is 4-1 with a 2.08 ERA in his last six starts, while holding opponents to a .154 batting average in those games. L.A. looks like a good underdog pick (+125) according to Dunkel, which has the Dodgers favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: LA Dodgers (+125). Here are all of today's games.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27

Game 951-952: Houston at Milwaukee
Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Williams) 15.202; Milwaukee (Suppan) 17.878
Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 2 1/2; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-165); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-165); Over

Game 953-954: Colorado at Chicago Cubs
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (Hirsh) 16.973; Cubs (Zambrano) 16.345
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1/2; 11 1/2
Vegas Line: Chicago Cubs (-210); No Run Line
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (+210); N/A

Game 955-956: San Diego at San Francisco
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Maddux) 16.191; San Francisco (Cain) 14.231
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 2; 7
Vegas Line: San Francisco (-125); 8
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+125); Under

Game 957-958: Pittsburgh at Florida
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Van Benschoten) 12.880; Florida (Mitre) 14.117
Dunkel Line: Florida by 1; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Florida (-180); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-180); Under

Game 959-960: Cincinnati at Philadelphia
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Harang) 15.679; Philadelphia (Moyer) 16.972
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-135); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-135); Over

Game 961-962: St. Louis at NY Mets
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Reyes) 14.786; NY Mets (Glavine) 15.448
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 7
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 963-964: Washington at Atlanta
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Bowie) 16.006; Atlanta (Smoltz) 15.277
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-250); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+250); Under

Game 965-966: LA Dodgers at Arizona
Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Lowe) 17.241; Arizona (Webb) 15.978
Dunkel Line: LA Dodgers by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Arizona (-125); 8
Dunkel Pick: LA Dodgers (+125); Over

Game 967-968: Texas at Detroit
Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Millwood) 18.443; Detroit (Rogers) 17.835
Dunkel Line: Texas by 1/2; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Detroit (-200); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas (+200); Over

Game 969-970: Kansas City at LA Angels
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City (De La Rosa) 14.812; LA Angels (Weaver) 17.676
Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 3; 10
Vegas Line: LA Angels (-260); 9
Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-260); Over

Game 971-972: Boston at Seattle
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Matsuzaka) 16.696; Seattle (Feierabend) 16.089
Dunkel Line: Boston by 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: Boston (-185); 9
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-185); Over

Game 973-974: NY Yankees at Baltimore
Dunkel Ratings: NY Yankees (Clemens) 14.993; Baltimore (Bedard) 16.190
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1; 9
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-145); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+145); Over

Game 975-976: Oakland at Cleveland
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Dinardo) 12.887; Cleveland (Carmona) 15.557
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 2 1/2; 11
Vegas Line: Cleveland (-170); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (-170); Over

Game 977-978: Chicago White Sox at Tampa Bay
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Buehrle) 14.808; Tampa Bay (Sonnanstine) 15.668
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-115); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+115); Under

Game 979-980: Toronto at Minnesota
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Towers) 16.641; Minnesota (Bonser) 16.209
Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Minnesota (-145); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (+145); Under

SCOREBOARD Wednesday, June 27

N.Y. Yankees at Baltimore (7:05 p.m. EDT). Roger Clemens looks to record his 350th career victory.

STARS Tuesday

-Jeff Cirillo, Twins, hit a game-ending RBI single in the 12th inning and Minnesota defeated Toronto 2-1.

-Tony Abreu, Dodgers, hit a pinch-hit home run to break a 10th inning tie and lift the Los Angeles Dodgers over Arizona 6-5.

-Kevin Kouzmanoff, Padres, hit a tie-breaking homer in the 10th inning to help San Diego edge San Francisco 3-2.

-Brendan Ryan, Cardinals, homered in the 11th inning and St. Louis defeated the New York Mets 5-3.

-Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Braves, homered twice to help Atlanta beat Washington 6-2.

-Marlon Byrd, Tigers, hit a tie-breaking triple in the ninth inning and Texas beat Detroit 9-6.

NOT SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Derek Jeter went 2-for-4 on his 33rd birthday but the New York Yankees fell to Baltimore 3-2 on Tuesday. Reliever Scott Proctor walked in the winning run to send the Yankees to their third straight defeat and sixth out of their last seven.

CATCHER ON THE FLY
Carlos Ruiz had three hits and a career-best four RBIs and stole home in Philadelphia's 11-4 win over Cincinnati on Tuesday night. Ruiz became the first Phillies catcher in 25 years to steal home when he scored as part of a double steal in the second inning for a 5-1 lead.

SOLO JOBS
Mike Cameron, Khalil Greene and Kevin Kouzmanoff each hit a solo homer to lead San Diego over San Francisco 3-2 in 10 innings on Tuesday.

SNAPPED
Pittsburgh defeated Florida 3-2 on Tuesday to snap a five-game skid. ... St. Louis defeated the New York Mets 5-3 in 11 innings to end the Mets' four-game winning streak.

SPEAKING
''I told a couple of guys I'm starting to get used to winning now. It's a great feeling after the tough two months we went through. We were fighting without results. Now we're starting to get a little bit better.'' - White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen, on his team defeating Tampa Bay 6-1 on Tuesday. The White Sox, who had dropped 22 of 28 before the win, have won two straight for the first time since winning three in a row against the Cubs and Athletics from May 20-22.

SEASONS June 27

1917 - Catcher Hank Gowdy of the Braves became the first major league player to enter military service in World War I.

1939 - The Brooklyn Dodgers and the Boston Braves played a 23-inning, 2-2 tie. Whit Wyatt pitched the first 16 innings for the Dodgers. Both clubs played a 26-inning tie in 1920 at the same Braves Field.

1958 - Billy Pierce of the Chicago White Sox retired 26 straight Washington batters before pinch-hitter Ed Fitzgerald hit a double just inside the right-field line for the only hit. Pierce then struck out Albie Pearson on three pitches and beat the Senators 3-0.

1973 - David Clyde, a $125,000, 18-year-old bonus baby with the Rangers, pitched five innings, struck out eight and allowed one hit in his first major league start. Texas beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 before 35,698 fans - the Rangers' first home sellout at Arlington Stadium.

1980 - The Los Angeles Dodgers' Jerry Reuss pitched a no-hitter against the San Francisco Giants in an 8-0 victory at Candlestick Park. The only player to reach base was Jack Clark in the first inning on a throwing error by shortstop Bill Russell.

1986 - San Francisco rookie Robby Thompson set a major league record when he was caught stealing four times in the Giants' 7-6, 12-inning victory over the Cincinnati Reds. Catcher Bo Diaz threw out Thompson in the fourth, sixth, ninth and 11th innings.

1993 - Anthony Young of the New York Mets set a major league record by losing his 24th straight decision, 5-3 to the St. Louis Cardinals.

1999 - Ken Griffey Jr. hit his 27th homer and robbed Juan Gonzalez of a three-run shot with a spectacular over-the-fence catch as the Seattle Mariners beat the Texas Rangers 5-2 in the final game at the Kingdome.

2003 - Boston set a major league record by scoring 10 runs before the first out. The 50-minute, 91-pitch first inning came during a 25-8 victory over Florida. The Red Sox also tied an AL record with 14 first-inning runs. Johnny Damon matched a major league mark with three hits in an inning.

Today's birthdays: Luis Rodriguez 27; Johnny Estrada 31; Chris Woodward 31; Daryle Ward 32; Jim Edmonds 37.<!-- / message -->

MLB
Streaking Pitchers

Wednesday, June 27

HOT

Jered Weaver (Los Angeles Angels) – Weaver’s sophomore slump didn’t last long. After losing three of his first four starts of the season, the youngster is undefeated in his last eight trips to the hill, going 5-0. However Weaver’s durability has been suspect recently - he’s pitched into the sixth inning just once in his last five outings. Weaver comes with a heavy price tag against the Royals tonight with oddsmakers setting Los Angeles as a –232 favorite.

Micah Bowie (Washington Nationals) – Since coming out of the bullpen and into the starting rotation, Bowie has been a pleasant surprise for the Nats. Washington has won the last seven games that he’s started, with Bowie allowing no more than three earned runs in any of them. The bullpen usually plays a key role when Bowie takes to the mound as he hasn’t pitched past the sixth inning in any of his outings. Oddsmakers have the Nationals listed as +200 underdogs tonight and the total set at 8 ½.

Carlos Zambrano (Chicago Cubs) – Zambrano has been the most dominating pitcher in the majors over the past couple of weeks. In his last three starts he’s allowed a total of just two earned runs on eight hits. In his most recent outing Zambrano pitched eight innings and allowed one earned run on three hits while striking out 12 against the Chicago White Sox. Today he will face the Houston Astros with books setting the Cubs as –172 favorites. Zambrano’s last four starts have resulted in unders but a total has not yet been released for today’s game.

COLD

Jorge De La Rosa (Kansas City Royals) – De La Rosa is winless in his last eight games allowing five or more earned runs four times over that stretch and his ERA over the last three games is an inexcusable 13.97 after allowing seven earned runs twice in those three outings. De La Rosa’s inability to get outs has over bettors earning paydays the last four times he’s started. The Royals are +214 underdogs today and the total is set at nine.

Anthony Reyes (St. Louis Cardinals) – Reyes will be looking to avoid setting history tonight. With a loss against the New York Mets tonight, he will be off to the worst start by a big league pitcher in the last 14 years. At 0-9 with a 6.64 ERA, it’s a wonder how Reyes is still with the Cards, not to mention in their starting rotation. He’s allowed five or more earned runs in each of his last four starts, with three of the games going over the total. Oddsmakers have the Cards at +160 with the total at nine runs.
<!-- / message -->

MLB
Hot Lines

Wednesday, June 27

Chicago White Sox at Tampa Bay Devil Rays (+104, 9½)

After losing 17 of 22 games in the month of June, the Chicago White Sox have finally started to show some form. Two wins in a row against Tampa Bay gives them a chance to get their first series win since May 22 tonight.

Chicago's success against Tampa is due a rejuvenated offense that has had 12 hits in each of the last two games, coming off a weekend where it scored just two runs during a sweep at the hands of the arch-rival Chicago Cubs.

The White Sox send Mark Buehrle (4-4, 3.39 ERA) to the mound with strong trade rumors surrounding him, but he will be more focused on bouncing back from a 5-1 loss to the Cubs in his last start.

In his career, Buehrle is 5-1 with a 4.35 ERA against the Devil Rays, and he's in good shape to add another win to that record tonight against a team that has lost 13 of 24 games this month.

Pick: Chicago -112

Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks (–125, 7½)

The Dodgers have been dominant against Arizona this season, winning six of seven games against them, including the first two of this important four-game series. Last night, a pinch-hit homer from Tony Abreu gave L.A. a 6-5 win in the 10th inning.

Don’ let his 8-6 record fool you, Derek Lowe (3.14 ERA) has been impressive for the Dodgers this season and is 4-1 with a 2.08 ERA in his last six starts. Tonight he takes the mound with Los Angeles looking to extend its half-game lead at the top of NL West against the Diamondbacks.

Arizona will counter with Brandon Webb (7-5, 3.24 ERA) to make this an evenly matched pitching duel, but the Dodgers seem to have the Diamondbacks' number this season.

Pick: Dodgers + 117

Boston Red Sox at Seattle Mariners (+170, 9)

The league-leading Red Sox have met their match in Seattle this year. The Mariners have beaten the Red Sox in seven consecutive home meetings and Boston sends Dice-K (9-5, 4.01 ERA) to the mound tonight looking to avoid another sweep on the road against the M's.

In his last start on Friday, Matsuzaka walked the first three batters he faced, but managed to get out of that inning with only one run allowed. He went on to pitch five scoreless innings, striking out nine, in a 2-1 win over the Padres.

Boston has not done well against AL West teams in general this season. The Sox lost three of four games at Oakland earlier this month, but may be able to get on track against Ryan Feierabend (1-2, 8.20 ERA) tonight.

Pick: Red Sox -178
<!-- / message -->

MLB
70% Situation

MLB (Wednesday):
Play Under MLB (AL) home teams against the total with a team batting average >=.285 versus a team with a bullpen ERA <=3.75, starting a pitcher who did not allow a walk in his last start.
(43-12 since 1997.) (78.2%) PLAY: Texas / Detroit UNDER 9.5 (+100)

MLB
Long Sheet

Wednesday, June 27

HOUSTON (32 - 45) at MILWAUKEE (45 - 32) - 2:05 PM
WOODY WILLIAMS (R) vs. JEFF SUPPAN (R)
Top Trends for this game.
HOUSTON is 32-45 (-16.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
HOUSTON is 265-260 (-58.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997.
HOUSTON is 32-45 (-16.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
HOUSTON is 23-35 (-14.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
HOUSTON is 17-27 (-12.9 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
MILWAUKEE is 29-13 (+11.8 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 29-13 (+13.6 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 29-13 (+11.8 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
SUPPAN is 19-6 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Wednesday since 1997. (Team's Record)
WILLIAMS is 170-139 (+31.9 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
WILLIAMS is 7-1 (+7.6 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
WILLIAMS is 147-112 (+36.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
WILLIAMS is 81-69 (+22.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
MILWAUKEE is 57-65 (-17.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
MILWAUKEE is 6-2 (+3.8 Units) against HOUSTON this season
4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.5 Units)

WOODY WILLIAMS vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
WILLIAMS is 12-6 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 2.93 and a WHIP of 1.136.
His team's record is 13-6 (+5.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 14-5. (+8.4 units)

JEFF SUPPAN vs. HOUSTON since 1997
SUPPAN is 3-7 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 3.97 and a WHIP of 1.384.
His team's record is 4-9 (-5.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 9-4. (+4.2 units)

COLORADO (38 - 39) at CHICAGO CUBS (37 - 39) - 2:20 PM
JASON HIRSH (R) vs. CARLOS ZAMBRANO (R)
COLORADO is 52-108 (-35.9 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
COLORADO is 38-36 (+7.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
COLORADO is 31-26 (+11.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 37-39 (-12.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 1-9 (-13.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -150 to -175 this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 17-20 (-13.2 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 54-73 (-27.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 37-39 (-12.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
CHICAGO CUBS are 35-45 (-18.9 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 22-31 (-17.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO CUBS are 46-62 (-22.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

CHICAGO CUBS is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against COLORADO this season
2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

JASON HIRSH vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
No recent starts.

CARLOS ZAMBRANO vs. COLORADO since 1997
ZAMBRANO is 1-4 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 3.14 and a WHIP of 1.048.
His team's record is 2-5 (-6.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-3. (+0.7 units)

SAN DIEGO (43 - 33) at SAN FRANCISCO (33 - 43) - 3:35 PM
GREG MADDUX (R) vs. MATT CAIN (R)
SAN DIEGO is 67-54 (+17.1 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 13-4 (+10.1 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 27-13 (+16.7 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 65-53 (+16.1 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 52-36 (+20.0 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SAN DIEGO is 43-31 (+13.2 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 109-128 (-25.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
SAN FRANCISCO is 109-128 (-25.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
CAIN is 2-13 (-13.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
CAIN is 1-8 (-9.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season. (Team's Record)
CAIN is 2-13 (-13.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)

SAN DIEGO is 5-3 (+1.9 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season
6 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+4.9 Units)

GREG MADDUX vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
MADDUX is 14-4 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 2.85 and a WHIP of 1.079.
His team's record is 16-6 (+6.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 11-10. (+0.5 units)

MATT CAIN vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
CAIN is 3-1 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 1.96 and a WHIP of 1.022.
His team's record is 3-4 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-2. (+2.0 units)

PITTSBURGH (32 - 44) at FLORIDA (36 - 41) - 7:05 PM
JOHN VAN BENSCHOTEN (R) vs. SERGIO MITRE (R)
PITTSBURGH is 14-38 (-18.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 28-20 (+14.7 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.

PITTSBURGH is 3-2 (+1.3 Units) against FLORIDA this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.9 Units)

JOHN VAN BENSCHOTEN vs. FLORIDA since 1997
No recent starts.

SERGIO MITRE vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
MITRE is 2-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 3.37 and a WHIP of 1.500.
His team's record is 2-3 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-1. (+2.9 units)

CINCINNATI (29 - 48) at PHILADELPHIA (40 - 36) - 7:05 PM
AARON HARANG (R) vs. JAMIE MOYER (L)
CINCINNATI is 29-48 (-19.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CINCINNATI is 16-31 (-17.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
CINCINNATI is 29-48 (-19.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
CINCINNATI is 19-36 (-18.2 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
MOYER is 203-136 (+36.6 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
MOYER is 30-11 (+17.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
MOYER is 30-11 (+17.9 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
MOYER is 61-21 (+25.0 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997. (Team's Record)
CINCINNATI is 400-450 (+56.2 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
HARANG is 40-31 (+20.1 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
HARANG is 39-30 (+18.7 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
HARANG is 30-21 (+14.9 Units) against the money line in road games in night games since 1997. (Team's Record)
PHILADELPHIA is 16-23 (-10.2 Units) against the money line after a win this season.

PHILADELPHIA is 3-1 (+2.0 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

AARON HARANG vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
HARANG is 1-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 7.71 and a WHIP of 1.571.
His team's record is 2-2 (+1.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+1.8 units)

JAMIE MOYER vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
No recent starts.

ST LOUIS (34 - 40) at NY METS (42 - 33) - 7:10 PM
ANTHONY REYES (R) vs. TOM GLAVINE (L)
ST LOUIS is 128-123 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 128-123 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 74-91 (-33.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 37-50 (-26.5 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 115-114 (-37.1 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
ST LOUIS is 17-35 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
REYES is 1-10 (-10.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
REYES is 1-10 (-10.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
REYES is 0-7 (-8.8 Units) against the money line in night games this season. (Team's Record)
REYES is 1-8 (-8.6 Units) against the money line after a win this season. (Team's Record)
NY METS are 145-102 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 79-44 (+21.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 143-101 (+16.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
NY METS are 106-70 (+19.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
GLAVINE is 35-16 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GLAVINE is 17-4 (+12.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GLAVINE is 11-0 (+11.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
GLAVINE is 34-16 (+15.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
GLAVINE is 24-10 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
NY METS are 8-15 (-10.7 Units) against the money line in June games this season.

NY METS is 4-1 (+2.2 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.0 Units)

ANTHONY REYES vs. NY METS since 1997
REYES is 0-0 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.750.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)

TOM GLAVINE vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
GLAVINE is 11-4 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 3.21 and a WHIP of 1.260.
His team's record is 14-5 (+7.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 8-11. (-4.0 units)

WASHINGTON (32 - 45) at ATLANTA (40 - 38) - 7:35 PM
MICAH BOWIE (L) vs. JOHN SMOLTZ (R)
WASHINGTON is 28-26 (+16.2 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 41-35 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 3 seasons.
BOWIE is 7-0 (+10.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
BOWIE is 6-0 (+8.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
BOWIE is 5-0 (+7.1 Units) against the money line in night games this season. (Team's Record)
BOWIE is 6-0 (+8.3 Units) against the money line after a loss this season. (Team's Record)
ATLANTA is 119-121 (-21.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 61-62 (-19.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 16-36 (-25.9 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 117-117 (-19.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 81-86 (-22.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 33-43 (-14.6 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 53-62 (-21.3 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
SMOLTZ is 0-5 (-8.8 Units) against the money line in home games in June games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

WASHINGTON is 5-6 (+2.6 Units) against ATLANTA this season
7 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.8 Units)

MICAH BOWIE vs. ATLANTA since 1997
No recent starts.

JOHN SMOLTZ vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
SMOLTZ is 9-4 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 2.56 and a WHIP of 0.947.
His team's record is 14-6 (+3.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-10. (-0.6 units)

LA DODGERS (44 - 33) at ARIZONA (44 - 34) - 9:40 PM
DEREK LOWE (R) vs. BRANDON WEBB (R)
ARIZONA is 44-34 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
ARIZONA is 44-34 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
ARIZONA is 32-24 (+6.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
LA DODGERS are 44-33 (+7.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA DODGERS are 36-22 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
ARIZONA is 418-367 (-64.9 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997.
ARIZONA is 82-81 (-29.9 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
ARIZONA is 9-21 (-15.1 Units) against the money line in home games in June games over the last 2 seasons.
ARIZONA is 188-184 (-42.6 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss since 1997.

LA DODGERS is 6-1 (+5.2 Units) against ARIZONA this season
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.6 Units)

DEREK LOWE vs. ARIZONA since 1997
LOWE is 2-4 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 5.11 and a WHIP of 1.705.
His team's record is 4-5 (-2.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-3. (+2.4 units)

BRANDON WEBB vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
WEBB is 6-3 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.39 and a WHIP of 1.130.
His team's record is 7-4 (+3.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-6. (-2.1 units)

TEXAS (32 - 45) at DETROIT (45 - 31) - 1:05 PM
KEVIN MILLWOOD (R) vs. KENNY ROGERS (L)
TEXAS is 11-25 (-17.1 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 149-103 (+25.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 28-12 (+14.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
DETROIT is 35-15 (+16.4 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 136-89 (+26.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
DETROIT is 76-35 (+25.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
ROGERS is 29-9 (+19.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
ROGERS is 23-2 (+21.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
ROGERS is 102-52 (+37.3 Units) against the money line in home games since 1997. (Team's Record)
ROGERS is 41-16 (+21.3 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
ROGERS is 28-8 (+19.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
TEXAS is 32-29 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MILLWOOD is 9-2 (+8.4 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

TEXAS is 3-2 (+3.2 Units) against DETROIT this season
3 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

KEVIN MILLWOOD vs. DETROIT since 1997
MILLWOOD is 3-3 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 4.20 and a WHIP of 1.257.
His team's record is 4-4 (-1.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-1. (+4.8 units)

KENNY ROGERS vs. TEXAS since 1997
ROGERS is 4-2 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 3.89 and a WHIP of 1.514.
His team's record is 7-4 (+3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-1. (+9.0 units)

KANSAS CITY (32 - 46) at LA ANGELS (49 - 29) - 3:35 PM
JORGE DE LA ROSA (L) vs. JERED WEAVER (R)
KANSAS CITY is 11-31 (-15.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
LA ANGELS are 49-29 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
LA ANGELS are 28-14 (+10.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
LA ANGELS are 49-29 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
KANSAS CITY is 16-14 (+19.9 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +200 to +225 over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 26-25 (+14.7 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 30-32 (+18.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 3 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 75-95 (+30.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
KANSAS CITY is 59-81 (+24.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
LA ANGELS are 76-82 (-32.2 Units) against the money line in home games in day games since 1997.

KANSAS CITY is 4-2 (+4.3 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.6 Units)

JORGE DE LA ROSA vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
DE LA ROSA is 1-1 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 3.29 and a WHIP of 1.024.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.1 units)

JERED WEAVER vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
WEAVER is 2-1 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 1.83 and a WHIP of 1.169.
His team's record is 2-1 (+0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-3. (-3.2 units)

BOSTON (48 - 28) at SEATTLE (41 - 33) - 4:35 PM
DAISUKE MATSUZAKA (R) vs. RYAN FEIERABEND (L)
BOSTON is 36-41 (-17.4 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 41-33 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
SEATTLE is 33-16 (+14.9 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 33-17 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 39-32 (+9.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
SEATTLE is 23-17 (+6.5 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
BOSTON is 48-28 (+12.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
BOSTON is 20-4 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
SEATTLE is 72-67 (-31.4 Units) against the money line in home games after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1997.

SEATTLE is 3-2 (+1.9 Units) against BOSTON this season
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

DAISUKE MATSUZAKA vs. SEATTLE since 1997
MATSUZAKA is 0-1 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 7.50 and a WHIP of 1.583.
His team's record is 1-1 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-1. (-0.3 units)

RYAN FEIERABEND vs. BOSTON since 1997
No recent starts.

NY YANKEES (36 - 38) at BALTIMORE (33 - 43) - 7:05 PM
ROGER CLEMENS (R) vs. ERIK BEDARD (L)
NY YANKEES are 36-38 (-21.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
NY YANKEES are 16-24 (-15.9 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
NY YANKEES are 8-16 (-16.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
NY YANKEES are 33-33 (-17.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
NY YANKEES are 8-12 (-10.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
NY YANKEES are 17-21 (-12.2 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
CLEMENS is 26-31 (-18.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CLEMENS is 26-31 (-18.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
CLEMENS is 17-23 (-16.8 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
BALTIMORE is 20-12 (+8.5 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
CLEMENS is 50-9 (+37.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday since 1997. (Team's Record)
BALTIMORE is 18-41 (-25.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 94-106 (-29.1 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 8-20 (-16.2 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 6-16 (-13.3 Units) against the money line in June games this season.
BALTIMORE is 142-192 (-65.5 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
BALTIMORE is 94-106 (-29.1 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 60-70 (-22.2 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 61-73 (-22.0 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
BEDARD is 5-14 (-12.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

BALTIMORE is 3-1 (+3.9 Units) against NY YANKEES this season
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.0 Units)

ROGER CLEMENS vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
CLEMENS is 9-4 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 4.20 and a WHIP of 1.385.
His team's record is 11-11 (-10.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 13-9. (+3.0 units)

ERIK BEDARD vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
BEDARD is 3-3 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 4.65 and a WHIP of 1.598.
His team's record is 3-5 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-2. (+2.9 units)

OAKLAND (39 - 37) at CLEVELAND (45 - 31) - 7:05 PM
LENNY DINARDO (L) vs. FAUSTO CARMONA (R)
OAKLAND is 135-110 (+16.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 64-58 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 50-27 (+25.3 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 3 seasons.
OAKLAND is 125-100 (+16.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 47-39 (+14.7 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
OAKLAND is 60-51 (+17.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 21-29 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 81-85 (-17.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.

CLEVELAND is 3-2 (+0.6 Units) against OAKLAND this season
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.1 Units)

LENNY DINARDO vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
No recent starts.

FAUSTO CARMONA vs. OAKLAND since 1997
CARMONA is 1-0 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 2.77 and a WHIP of 1.385.
His team's record is 1-1 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (31 - 42) at TAMPA BAY (33 - 42) - 7:10 PM
MARK BUEHRLE (L) vs. ANDY SONNANSTINE (R)
CHI WHITE SOX are 31-42 (-12.0 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 16-23 (-9.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 this season.
CHI WHITE SOX are 7-17 (-11.9 Units) against the money line in June games this season.
TAMPA BAY is 33-26 (+14.1 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 115-89 (+23.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 170-109 (+42.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
CHI WHITE SOX are 142-90 (+31.2 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 11-22 (-11.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

CHI WHITE SOX is 3-1 (+2.1 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

MARK BUEHRLE vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
BUEHRLE is 3-1 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 4.33 and a WHIP of 1.122.
His team's record is 5-1 (+3.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-5. (-4.2 units)

ANDY SONNANSTINE vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
No recent starts.

TORONTO (38 - 38) at MINNESOTA (39 - 36) - 8:10 PM
JOSH TOWERS (R) vs. BOOF BONSER (R)
TOWERS is 4-15 (-12.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
TORONTO is 67-45 (+18.3 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 3-2 (+1.0 Units) against TORONTO this season
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

JOSH TOWERS vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
TOWERS is 1-2 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 6.32 and a WHIP of 2.042.
His team's record is 1-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-3. (-3.0 units)

BOOF BONSER vs. TORONTO since 1997
BONSER is 0-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 4.76 and a WHIP of 1.235.
His team's record is 0-1 (-1.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

Tokens
======================================== ================
Ethan Law
New York Mets -200
New York Mets -1.5 Even
========================================

Cincinnati Kid
Pirates
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Shaker
Twins/Blue Jays over 9.5

Marco D'Angelo ------------------------ Arizona

Matty O'Shea ........................................ ...Arizona

Tokens
Anyone have karl garrett 30 dime play.... drew gordon 200,000 play

Tokens
**CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

wednesday:

2 ATL -1.5 -125
2 Ariz. Under 7.5 -115
2 Balt. Under 8.5 -105
1 NYY -135
1 Cubs -118
1 LAD +117

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
selectionpartners
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com