Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: Bookie Buster Monday Service Plays 7/30

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Panhandle Sports

Premium Pick
    2 units Seattle under 8.5

RED DOG SPORTS
    3* K.C./Minn. under

TRIPLE CROWN SPORTS
    4* Toronto/T.B. over

Quote Originally Posted by patriots12 View Post
    Oh,

Im sorry I was just copying and pasting from other sites.

What is the meaning of this?

What do you think all the other sites are doing? Do you think that one guy pays for all the plays or better yet hacks all the sites and makes one post for all to see. You are an ass and like a leech sucking the life force from me.

Why don't you have your mommy make you a samwich with some milk and cookies and take a nap with your favorite spiderman blanky like a good little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookie Buster View Post

What do you think all the other sites are doing? Do you think that one guy pays for all the plays or better yet hacks all the sites and makes one post for all to see. You are an ass and like a leech sucking the life force from me.

Why don't you have your mommy make you a samwich with some milk and cookies and take a nap with your favorite spiderman blanky like a good little boy.

Relax

im trying to help you out.

I started a thread real early today.
    Dont take this personal.

7/30:

Alex Anthony:

All To Win 5 Units-- Blue Jays, Cubs, Mariners!!!

Johnny Vegas:
    3 Units-- Cubs

Culver baseball Monday (7/30/07)

Royals +129

No Root today.

He needs a break after going 1-6 last week.

thanx for all the info today BB.

RX Junior
    anybody seen sebastians picks.
    ty.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie Buster View Post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe guy was trying to help you out. Your the one who sounds like a little kid. You get alot of props for being the service whore around here but always remember if you drop dead right now, there will be another guy in here posting service plays tomorrow so you are expendable.
    Last edited by wilheim; 08-02-2007 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Obscene and abusive language - wilheim

RX Senior
    SEBASTAIN
    50 un anah, 20 phila, 10 tor comp un kc

RX Junior
    Thank you for Sebastians picks.

13. #38 Tony Onio 
    RX Junior
    500♦CUBS

100♦TORONTO

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
    Chill out fuckface. The guy was trying to help you out. Your the one who sounds like a little kid. You get alot of props for being the service whore around here but always remember if you drop dead right now, there will be another guy in here posting service plays tomorrow so you are expendable.
    hey pal like to see you do all this work on a daily basis..so stfu

BB, your time/info is valued by many here so just ignore this tool

thanks BB!!!

Chill out fuckface. The guy was trying to help you out. Your the one who sounds like a little kid. You get alot of props for being the service whore around here but always remember if you drop dead right now, there will be another guy in here posting service plays tomorrow so you are expendable.
    You could chill w/the language to start. Totally unnecessary. BB uses his time to find plays and post them all in one spot. Its an absolute thankless task. What he was saying was in regards to the double posting of the same picks BB already had. Its great he was sharing, but there will be double and triple post of selctions everyday. And I guarantee NO ONE would post selections everyday for weeks, months on end. Wouldnt happen. BB keep up the great work.

No No No little Johnny

Well it is the kid brother of patriots12 and looks like you missed you nappy today as well, just a liitle bit of soap in the mouth should clean it up and no dinner for you tonight stright to beddy for you little one.

While you are at it GO GET YOU SHOE SHINE BOX!

Quote Originally Posted by bf2bookie View Post
    You could chill w/the language to start. Totally unnecessary. BB uses his time to find plays and post them all in one spot. Its an absolute thankless task. What he was saying was in regards to the double posting of the same picks BB already had. Its great he was sharing, but there will be double and triple post of selctions everyday. And I guarantee NO ONE would post selections everyday for weeks, months on end. Wouldnt happen. BB keep up the great work.

Guys,

Forget all the bullshit. BB does a good job. I started a thread early today to help people who dont have access to a computer later in the day. He should have just started his plays in that same thread and change it to BB service plays no bid deal. To start to call people names and try to create a character of a person is absurd and immature. I will not sit hear and get into name calling or respond to a persons gripe about posting plays. The plays are all over the net. If you do a google you will find many services all with the same shit available. There is one service that post most of the plays first. They deserve the credit. Dj does a great job posting plays way before some of you wake up. Good Luck to you all and no hard feelings.

Doc's Sports

4*La Angels

Banned
    Patriots12, your last post you spoke like a gentleman and hopefully brings peace!

Can I offer a solution? How about Patriot12 you start and finish your thread but do not post in BB's thread- reason being he has a system and it's working well with Zuman.

No one is saying you can't post your plays, but when you have what happened today with all the double posting it becomes a cluster F.

None of this is personal- it's all business!

patriots12,

That was my point from the start and I start my own tread not to be in the spot light but so Zuman can run though all the plays and then track them in his spreadsheet.

I will and have given credit to all the forums for all the the great post and all there effert and time as well.

Thanks goes to Maui, wiseguys, atstalk, betting talk, capperslounge, club capper and the all the others.

I put much time into this to make it easy to read, I do not just copy and paste I edit highlight and bold.

Then Zuman can run though the plays quickly and make a great spreadsheet for all of us to make money.

I do not see any other site that has come together with a spreadsheet with accurate records.

The records for these touts is the most important part so you know who to play or fade.

Before sds and zuman started a spreadsheet I think most if not all the info was useless.

If you would like to start a morning tread that is fine I will start a afternoon tread and we all can just get along.

GL,

BB

RX Member
    Agreed bf2bookie, poor choice of word starting out my post. Don't discount the intent of the post. BB was not doing anything other than ripping into a guy for trying to help. Read his posts again. There was no depth whatsoever to them. Strictly bashing with his tired baby talk. Noone wants to tell him to quit being a prick because he is doing all of their laundry for them. I could careless about service plays. Respect people in the forum, especially when they are trying to help.

The Poet,

You are unbelievable and disrespectful.

Have you not seen any of my other post?

Service plays are not just for you and if you could careless then stay out of my treads.

You have been a member for 3 years and this is how you help.

I try to provide my on picks and system from my own knowledge and share it with the good people of this forum and I am nothing but nice to all the people in here but the people that swear at me and entice me.

Good day,

BB

Banned
    Then we agree- Patriots12 posts in the morning and BookieBuster posts in the afternoon and Zuman shares some of those Politicians he has in his back pockets- sorry I was watching the Godfather all weekend.

But seriously- Patriots12 there are no objections to you starting your post early for all those who can only look in the mornings and BB can start his thread in the afternoon which will be used by Zuman to do his thing with the spreadsheet.

On a side note- Service plays are not for everyone agreed, but there are a lot of us that find it very useful and find winners in there!

TY

I feel like I am in junior high school reading all this shit... Everyone attacks BB because he helps everyone out? So f-ing stupid...if you don't like it..then who cares

Banned
    The steady loyal guys that visit this thread know how much time and effort it takes to prepare and put out the daily BB Service Plays! Let's face it I've seen many web sites dropped here and I'm not going to go to them to look for the plays myself- call it lazy, what ever. I prefer popping up BB's thread and look for my plays that way.

We have to try to avoid what happened yesterday with the double and triple posting- I still have a headache from it.

I feel like Consiglieri Hagen.