service plays 22/08/07

Search

Banned
Tokens
Scott Spreitzer's MLB Non-Div. Knockout Game of the Month! 18-4, 82%

Scott's GOM run now stands at a highly profitable, 18-4, 82% win rate! On Wednesday, Scott's releasing his NON-DIVISIONAL KNOCKOUT GAME OF THE MONTH! Scott's Knockouts are legendary in the world of sports betting and he's unleashing one tonight. Grab the GOM and cash again!

Scott Spreitzer's MLB Non-Div. Knockout Game of the Month! 18-4, 82%
I'm laying the price with the Cardinals on Wednesday. The Marlins had the element of the unknown in their favor last night in rookie pitcher Daniel Barone. But after holding the Cards in check for much of the game, the Marlin relief staff, with a little help from poor fielding, got beat up for a four run eigth inning. Florida has now found a way to lose seven straight. Tonight, not only will they have to face a surging Cardinal squad again, but they'll also have to face a red-hot Albert Pujols. The Redbirds will start Braden Looper who owns a 3.54 ERA, 1.18 WHIP, and .244 BAA in 11 home starts this season. In fact, the Cards are 8-2 in his last 10 starts at Busch. Lefty Scott Olsen counters for the Fish. He's done nothing away from home, other than throwing gas on the fire. Look for the Cardinals to add to his visiting woes on Wednesday. St. Louis is my Knockout GOM. Thanks! GL! Scott.

=====
Yesterday Burns :WTF:

Tokens
Charlies Sports

mlb. milwaukee @ arizona under 8 runs ( 500*)

mlb. detroit-155 (30*)

mlb. cincinnati-110 (20*)

mlb. san diego-140 (20*)

mlb. yankees-105 (10*)

mlb. cubs+105 (10*) Bonus Play

Brandon Lang

20 DIME

San Diego Padres - Specify Pitchers - Peavy vs Lawrence

10 DIME

Diamondbacks -1 1/2 Runs - Specify Pitchers - Suppan vs Webb

5 DIME

Royals
- Specify Pitchers - Bannister vs Contreras

Twins - Specify Pitchers - Batista vs Silva

Rangers
- Specify Pitchers - Gabbard vs Cabrera

free pick - N.Y Yankees

Michael Cannon
Money Train

15 Dime

PIRATES (With Gorzelanny and Fogg as listed pitchers)

5 Dime

ROYALS (With Bannister and Contreras as listed pitchers)

REDS (With Cormier and Arroyo as listed pitchers)

Tokens
MLB Comps

Mike Rose

Seattle Mariners (100)
Wed Aug 22 '07 1:10p

Seattle.....Minnesota? Offense....no offense? Hot, or colder than a wet noodle? These are the questions you have to ask yourself heading into the final game of this three game set between the Mariners and Twins. Throughout the first two games of this series, the M's have outscored the Twins by a 16-6 count and it doesn't look like their bats are going to fizzle out anytime soon. These guys are raking right handed pitching of late to the tune of a .310 batting average, and they've averaged six runs per game in their L/10 overall. Miguel Batista has been an innings eater for them all season long, and boasts a respectable 13-8 record to boot. Minnesota hasn't been able to put runs on the board for months now, and can you trust their offense enough right now to outscore the Mariners in this match-up? I sure don't!!! Even if the M's rest a couple of their big bats, I'm still confident in them enough to be able to exceed whatever the Twins are able to muster against Batista. Silva has had success against Seattle in his career. However, most of his wins were attained against a much different M's team than the one that will take the field this afternoon. It's quite simple people. Seattle is a contender for a playoff spot, while the Twins are a pretender. Grab the better team at plus money as they complete the sweep and head to Texas looking to add to their lofty run production.

Chicago Cubs @ San Francisco Giants u8.0 (-110)
Wed Aug 22 '07 10:10p

If you stayed up late enough last night, you were witness to one of the better comeback victories of this baseball season. The Cubbies were dominated by the Giants Tim Lincecum for 8 innings, and looked destined to fall by a 1-0 final count. However, lady luck jumped into the Cubbies bullpen in the top of the 9th as they rallied for 5 runs to shock the Pac bell crowd and take Game 1 of the series. Game 2 of the series pits a couple of lefties against one another as the Cubs Rich Hill squares off against the Giants Barry Zito. Hill bounced back from his massacre in Colorado and pitched a gem in Game 1 of their series against St. Louis last Friday afternoon. His stuff was electric as he only allowed 3 hits and 1 ER, while striking out 7 and issuing 2 free passes. Barry Zito is off a tremendous start as well, and maybe his best effort in a Giant uniform. He pitched 1-hit ball through seven innings and struck out 8 in the Giants 3-0 win over the Marlins last Friday night. Both these guys have faced each respective club this season, and each earned a very low scoring victory. I expect more of the same tonight as these two starters look to be on top of their game heading into this match-up. Neither club can hit lefties for a lick, so grab the 'Under' here in a game that has 2-1 or 3-2 written all over it.

JIM FEIST

Two pitchers going in very different directions. Reds starter Bronson Arroyo has turned things around, with a 2-1 record and a 3.60 ERA his last three starts. He's also 3-1 in his career against the Braves. Atlanta starter Lance Cormier has been awful, with an 0-3 record and a 7.20 ERA his last three starts. Cincy is no easy place to pitch, and on the season Cormier has a 9.90 ERA. Play the Reds!

DAVE COKIN

The Dodgers have Derek Lowe on the hill as they try to even up their series with the Phillies. But rookie JD Durbin has been pretty good for Philly and with LA just not playing good baseball, I see the home team as the right side for a second straight night

Michael Cannon

Take the Diamondbacks on the run line tonight over the Brewers.
This is an easy call when you consider how dominant Brandon Webb has been pitching for the Diamonbacks.
The right-hander enters this contest having pitched 42 consecutive scoreless innings, just 17 innings short of the major league record set by Orel Hershiser of the Dodgers in 1988.
Webb has tossed three straight shutouts, the last a two-hitter over the Braves on Friday.
Jeff Suppan is scheduled to start for the Brewers and he is 0-3 in his last 10 starts since an 11-6 win over Kansas City on June 22. Even when he has had a good start the Brewers have failed to score for him, and I don't expect that trend to change tonight against Webb.
Take the Diamondbacks on the run line as Webb continues his mastery of the opposition.

3♦ ARIZONA -1 1/2 RUN LINE

MATT RIVERS

Mets as the home dog.

Jake Peavy is a top flight hurler and as good as they come this season on the road but I don't care! If you want to give me the definite better team with the far superior offense in the Mets at Shea plus a little coin then I am all for it.

Brian Lawrence is an old pro who should go six innings and hold his own as he has in his first month with the Mets. The guy was a solid pitcher on the Padres and now could get a little revenge against his former club who happens to be allergic to offense most of the time.

Peavy has been insanely great away from PETCO and has as good of an upside as anybody on the planet but he is going to get tested today against what is still the best team in the National League. Willie Randolph's gang has the ability and skill to knock around any pitcher and especially so at home. Beltran, Reyes, Wright and Delgado form a great foursome and overall the Mets are no joke and at home plus money is more than I could ever ask.

There's nothing to lose by taking this home dog and I'm all for it.

Bobby Maxwell

We've got to go with the home team in this matchup as they rallied for a big win Tuesday night and will keep that momentum going tonight and get to the San Diego ace on the hill.
It's the Mets' Brian Lawrence (1-0, 5.06 ERA) going up his former teammates and Padres' ace Jake Peavy (13-5, 2.19) in this one. Yes, Peavy is the better pitcher but we like the New York offense and think Lawrence will have something to prove to his old mates tonight.
Lawrence has made just three starts in a Mets uniform and just one in front of the home crows, giving up two runs through six innings of a 4-3 loss to the Marlins on Aug. 10.
Peavy gave up just one run in his last start but the Padres lost to the Astros 3-1. Against New York, San Diego has lost the last three times he's started and the last time he pitched in Shea Stadium he gave up seven runs on seven hits in five innings of a 12-0 loss.
Another reason to play the Mets in this one - San Diego has lost seven straight in the Big Apple. The Padres haven't won in New York since 2004 and they're not going to break that streak tonight. Play the Mets.

2♦ N.Y. METS
<table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="smalltext" width="100%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="smalltext" width="100%">

Tokens
FREE MLB PLAY WEDNESDAY (14-6 last 20)

Atlanta @ Cincinnati 7:10 PM EST
Play On: 1* Cincinnati -110 (Cormier/Arroyo) Listed

Cincinnati is 12-3 since 1997 at home when the total is 11 to 11 1/2. Lance Cormier is 0-3 with a 9.90 ERA overall this year, 0-3 with a 9.47 ERA in all starts this season, 0-1 with a 13.50 ERA on the road this year and 0-2 with a 7.20 ERA his last 3 starts. Arroyo is 2-1 his last 3 starts. Cincinnati is 4-1 against Atlanta this year. Arroyo is 3-1 overall vs Atlanta since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Cincinnati tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Rocketman Sports

Tokens
ASHN Free Pick 12-7 in August
BALTIMORE -140 over Texas (Cabrera over Gabbard): With their loss yesterday, Texas is just 5-13 last 18 games played in Baltimore. What's more, Texas is just 16-24 this season when playing off a loss to this same opponent in their previous game, and they are 7-12 off a loss in game 2s. Texas faces Cabrera today, and they are hitting a mere .242 on the road versus right-handers this season. Cabrera has been very good of late with a 3.79 ERA last 3 starts allowing just 14 hits over those 19 innings pitched. Texas managed just 5 hits on Tuesday night. We don't expect much more than that here on Wednesday.

Banned
Tokens
Ben Burns Getaway Day Total of the Week

UNDER jays/a's

Game: Oakland Athletics vs. Toronto Blue Jays Game Time: 8/22/2007 12:35:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on the Jays and A's to finish UNDER the total. For starters, both teams have shown a strong tendency to play lower-scoring games during the afternoon. The A's have seen the UNDER go 26-16-3 when playing during the day this season. Meanwhile, the Jays have seen the UNDER go 24-15-1 when they've played during the day. Veteran Estaban Loiza gets the call for the visitors. Yes, it's Loaiza's season debut. However, he was 2-0 with a 2.93 ERA in four Triple-A rehab starts, throwing more than 100 pitches in two of those games. As a result, Oakland manager Bob Geren said Loaiza will NOT be on a pitch count. The last time that Loaiza faced the Jays, which coincidentally was exactly one year ago,. he tossed a complete game shutout, allowing only four hits while adding 7 K's and 0 walks. In fact, that was his second shutout in his last three starts vs. the Jays (3.41 ERA in 11 starts) and brought the UNDER to 9-2 in his 11 starts vs. Toronto. On this date last year, Burnett tossed a quality start in his lone performance against Oakland. That game also finished below the total. Burnett has been excellent in two starts (both UNDERS) since his return, allowing just three runs through nearly 14 innings. For the season, he is 4-1 with a stellar 2.79 ERA and 1.076 WHIP in seven home starts. Five of those seven games finished below the total and I expect today's to do the same. *Getaway Day Total of the Week.

Banned
Tokens
Ben Burns Personal Favorite

PADRES

Game: San Diego Padres vs. New York Mets Game Time: 8/22/2007 7:10:00 PM Prediction: San Diego Padres Reason: I'm laying the price with SAN DIEGO. The Padres desperately need a victory today and they should have a major advantage on the mound. Peavy allowed one run and four hits in seven innings in his last start, recording his sixth double-digit strikeout game. He is now 13-5 with an awesome 2.19 ERA for the season. Although the Padres lost, Peavy delivered a quality start (3 runs in 6 innings) when he faced the Mets last month and he's 3-2 with a solid 3.35 ERA against them for his career. Peavy has also been at his best away from Petco, going a perfect 7-0 with a miniscule 1.06 ERA and 0.872 WHIP in 10 road starts. Peavy is clearly a far better pitcher than his former teammate, Brian Lawrence. Lawrence has averaged only 5.3 innings in his three starts while recording an ugly 5.06 ERA And a 1.687 WHIP. Lawrence struggled with his control in his last start, allowing four walks and hitting a batter en route to giving up four runs in five innings of a 10-7 loss to Pittsburgh. Look for him to struggle again this evening as Peavy and the Padres bounce back and earn a much-needed victory. *Personal Favorite.

Any ness' or lenny's ??

Banned
Tokens
Ben Burns Getaway Day Game of the Week

TWINS

Game: Seattle Mariners vs. Minnesota Twins Game Time: 8/22/2007 1:10:00 PM Prediction: Minnesota Twins Reason: I'm playing on MINNESOTA. Batista has been solid for the Mariners this season and he's continued to pitch reasonably well lately. However, Batista's 1.640 WHIP on the road isn't very impressive and he hasn't been nearly as sharp at Silva recently. Silva comes off four straight strong outings, allowing two earned runs or less in all four games while pitching a minimum of seven complete innings each time out. During that 4-game stretch, he has 20 K's to just two walks. In his last start Silva held Texas to only five hits and one run. That followed an outstanding effort when he blanked the Angels for seven innings, allowing only two hits. He'll be backed by a motivated Minnesota lineup which has gone 22-18 (+4.5) in the afternoon this season and 75-67 the past three. During the same stretch, the Mariners who hit only .254 during the afternoon (.285 normally!) have gone a money-burning 65-75. Despite dropping the first two games of this series, the Twins remain a healthy 11-4 the last 15 times they hosted the Mariners. Look for them to cool off their guest and avoid the sweep. *Getaway Day Game of the Week

Banned
Tokens
Lenny Del Genio's Afternoon Delight (20-5 with last 25 MLB plays!)
Play on the Royals at 2:05 ET. The White Sox opened the week on an eight-game losing streak but have taken the first two games of this three-game set from the Royals by scores of 4-3 and 5-2. Sweeping KC, with today's matchup, will be no easy task. The Royals will send Brian Bannister (9-7, 3.31), to the mound and he's had quite a run this year. Over his last 14 starts, he's 9-4 with a 3.26 ERA (team is 10-4). The right-hander is 4-1 with a 2.16 ERA in his last six starts, pitching at least seven innings in five of them. He's looking to become the fifth Royals pitcher since 2000 to win at least 10 games in a season. Bannister is 1-0 with a 3.38 ERA in two starts against the White Sox (both this season) and both at Kauffman Stadium. The White Sox will counter with Jose Contreras (6-15, 6.18 ERA), who has lost all eight of his starts since beating the Florida Marlins on June 18. He lost seven straight starts after the win over the Marlins, posting an ERA of 10.38! He was moved to the bullpen in early August after giving up seven runs and eight hits in 2 2-3 innings against the New York Yankees on July 31 and returned to the rotation last Friday, losing at Seattle (5-4). Prior to that June 18 win, he was 0-3 in four starts, meaning the White Sox have lost 12 of the last 13 times he's taken the mound. Couple that with Chicago's 14-31 (minus-$1,025) in day games in '07 and a sweep seems highly unlikely. KC is my Afternoon Delight.

Lenny was 2-0 yesterday!

Tokens
Tom Stryker's 4* MLB Grand Slam Game of the Year

#955 SAN DIEGO with Peavy (-144) over New York at 7:10 PM EST
New York took care of business against San Diego stud Chris Young last night in the Big Apple. Let's see how the Mets do against Padres ace Jake Peavy. Honestly, I don't feel NY can beat Young and Peavy back-to-back.

In his last three starts against the Astros, Reds and Cardinals, Peavy has pitched extremely well allowing only three earned runs, five walks and 14 hits in 19.2 innings of work. That breaks down to a sizzling 1.37 ERA and a WHIP of 0.966. Equally impressive, Jake's work on foreign soil has been awesome. In 10 road starts, the right-hander from Mobile, Alabama owns a perfect 7-0 record and has been scratched for just eight earned runs, 19 walks and 40 hits in 67.2 frames. That adds up to a sensational 1.06 ERA and a WHIP of 0.872.

New York's Brian Lawrence will be making his fourth appearance of the season. So far this year, Lawrence has pitched 16 innings and allowed nine earned runs, seven walks and 20 hits. His ERA of 5.06 and WHIP of 1.69 can't compare to Peavy's numbers at all! Without question, this is a classic pitching mismatch.

Back on July 17th, Jake faced New York at home and got rocked. Peavy allowed three earned runs and six hits in six frames. The Padres lost that contest 7-0! Talk about revenge! Of course, to help the cause, San Diego has posted wins in 14 of its last 17 games with Peavy on the mound provided the Padres enter off a straight up loss. Take San Diego with Peavy. Thank you and best of luck, Tom Stryker.

Banned
Tokens
kj fabs

guaranteed no doubt pick......red sox

9* twins
9* dodgers phillies under
9* padres
9* cubs
9* angels yankees over

7* A's Bjay's under
7* braves reds under
7* rockies pirates over
7* cardinals
7* white seox
7* rangers orioles under gm#1

5* tigers

take my picks accordingly and u will win money tonight....good luck kj fabs

Any ness' guys ?

Tokens
EZ Winners

Sorry for posting late. Here is the baseball capper to follow. Several plays every day and a long term winner! (+124.94 units in 2007.)

3 STAR: (957) WASHINGTON (+$130) over Houston
(Action)
(Risking $300 to win $390)

Washington got the win for us last night as they continued their dominance over the Astros this year and I don't see why that will change tonight. The Nationals are also 6-0 in Bacsik's last six starts.

2 STAR: (953) ATLANTA (+$105) over Cincinnati
(Listing Cormier only)
(Risking $200 to win $210)

I like the Braves as a dog here against the worst team in the league against left handed starters. Cormier has not been great, but I think he does well here. Arroyo has not had a great season, and I never like him as a favorite.

1 STAR: (963) MILWAUKEE (+$200) over Arizona
(Listing Suppan only)
(Risking $100 to win $200)

All streaks must end and I'll take Suppan and a Brewers lineup that is showing some pop that last couple of nights to double my money. Webb has been impressive, but this line is way over inflated.

RX Local
Tokens
Lenny Del Genio's Afternoon Delight (20-5 with last 25 MLB plays!)

Play on the Royals at 2:05 ET.

The White Sox opened the week on an eight-game losing streak but have taken the first two games of this three-game set from the Royals by scores of 4-3 and 5-2. Sweeping KC, with today's matchup, will be no easy task. The Royals will send Brian Bannister (9-7, 3.31), to the mound and he's had quite a run this year. Over his last 14 starts, he's 9-4 with a 3.26 ERA (team is 10-4). The right-hander is 4-1 with a 2.16 ERA in his last six starts, pitching at least seven innings in five of them. He's looking to become the fifth Royals pitcher since 2000 to win at least 10 games in a season. Bannister is 1-0 with a 3.38 ERA in two starts against the White Sox (both this season) and both at Kauffman Stadium. The White Sox will counter with Jose Contreras (6-15, 6.18 ERA), who has lost all eight of his starts since beating the Florida Marlins on June 18. He lost seven straight starts after the win over the Marlins, posting an ERA of 10.38! He was moved to the bullpen in early August after giving up seven runs and eight hits in 2 2-3 innings against the New York Yankees on July 31 and returned to the rotation last Friday, losing at Seattle (5-4). Prior to that June 18 win, he was 0-3 in four starts, meaning the White Sox have lost 12 of the last 13 times he's taken the mound. Couple that with Chicago's 14-31 (minus-$1,025) in day games in '07 and a sweep seems highly unlikely. KC is my Afternoon Delight.

RX Local
Tokens
Wolkosky Milan

1-3 yesterday broke his 4-day winning streak (14-6 last 5 days)

50* TWINS (MLB)
20* ROCKIES (MLB)
10* CUBS UNDER (MLB)
10* TEX/BAL DH2 UNDER (MLB)

Free.: METS (MLB)

Tokens
Big Al McMordie

Big Al's National League Total of the Week.
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2007
$35.00 Guaranteed: Al McMordie had a disappointing day on Tuesday, as he lost a heartbreaker on his 5* play on Cleveland. For Wednesday, Big Al rebounds with his National League Total of the Week. Don't miss out...Hop on board right now.

BREWERS UNDER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
incclutchmarketing
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com