service plays 23/08/07

Search

Banned
Tokens
Good luck today !

Ben Burns' BEST BET Total Winner
(12-3 L15 NFL Totals according to vegasinsider.com)

KC Chiefs / New Orleans Saints UNDER 37

Game: New Orleans Saints vs. Kansas City Chiefs Game Time: 8/23/2007 8:30:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on the Saints and Chiefs to finish UNDER the number. The third week of the preseason typically is different from the other weeks, as starters (on both sides of the ball) see their most playing time. Looking back to Week 3 of last preseason and we find that the Saints didn't score a single first half point in their road game vs. Indianapolis. They would finish with 14. Meanwhile, the Chiefs didn't score a single second half point in their Week 3 matchup of last year's preseason, defeating the Rams by a score of 16-12. Note that 10 of last year's 16 Week 3 games produced 37 points or less and that the 16 games overall averaged only 35 points - despite that average being inflated by a 65 point game at Cincinnati on Monday Night. The Chiefs got Larry Johnson, the focal point of their offense, to end his holdout. However, he won't be in the lineup tonight to help a struggling offense which scored just 10 and 12 points in their first two games. With Edwards finally convincing his team that they are capable of winning with defense, the Chiefs closed out last year's season by seeing the UNDER go 8-2 their last 10 games. Tonight's game, although still exhibition, will be the closest thing yet to a regular season game. I'm expecting another relatively low-scoring scoring affair which also falls UNDER what I feel is a generous number.

Tokens
Ron Raymond's Week 9 CFL Football Picks and Predictions

Toronto 48.0 vs. Winnipeg -6.5

Pick: Toronto +6.5 (5* BEST BET)

Ron’s Comment: If any football team in the CFL took advantage of the bye week, it’s most likely the Toronto Argonauts. The Argos have an identity crisis on offense, as each week you just don’t know who will be the starters and I’m talking about every position on the offensive side of the ball. However, I’ve really like Rocky Butlers poise in his last 2 starts and given the chance, I think the Argos can go far with Rocky Butler at the helm before Michael Bishop comes back. In fact, I’m wondering if Bishop is speeding up his return, because he can see the writing on the wall in regards to his starting job. Nevertheless, the task at hand this weekend for the Toronto Argonauts is the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. To be honest, there’s no statistics to back up this selection this week, except for the fact the Argos defense has been the number one reason why they still have a fighting chance of making the playoffs. They ranked 3rd against the run and they are the number one pass defense in the league, so this gives Argos fans some hope. Winnipeg in my opinion is a good team, but I don’t see them as “reliable” favorites, but more like a team who can spoil the party in an underdog role. Furthermore, their kicking game is still in question, as Westwood is out this weekend and Pikula is still unproven.
ATSDatabase Tip: When ANY CFL Team played as a Road team -During the month of August -Before a conference game - Coming off back to back SU loss - Allowed score 24 points or more against; the Road Team is 8-4 ATS in this spot.

Forecast: Toronto 24 Winnipeg 19

Hamilton 47.0 vs. Montreal -7.0

Pick: OVER 47.0

Ron’s Comment: Like the old saying goes, if it wasn’t for bad luck, the Tigers Cats would have no luck at all. How else can a 1-6 SU football team who ranks 5th on offense and defense be put in this situation and have the 3rd leading rusher in the league with half the rushes compared to Joe Smith and Charles Roberts. Lumsden has 592 yards rushing on 67 carries, while Smith and Roberts have 118 and 116 touches. Nevertheless, the Tiger Cats cruise into Montreal this Saturday having covered 8 of their last 10 games at Molson Stadium and will have revenge on their mind, as the Alouettes beat Hamilton 29-20 on July 14th at Ivor Wynn Stadium. The Alouettes are a bit banged up on offense, if you recall before the Bye week, Calvillo was nursing a groin injury and it looks like Tackle Dave Mudge will be a scratch for this weekend after having knee surgery last week. Plus, there’s something with this line that smells trap, as the Tiger Cats were a +6.0 point home dog vs. the Alouettes and now they are only a +7.0 point road dog in Montreal’s barn. Therefore, I think the best option for wagering on this game is the total, as both teams have good kickers who can contribute to the OVER and now that Hamilton has a running game established, this will help the “play action” passing game, which could set up for good field position. Field position will be the key to the over in this game, as I fell once any team can get on the other teams 40 yard line, points can be taken!

ATSDatabase Tip: When ANY CFL Team played as a Home team - Total is between 46.5 to 49 - Before a non conference game - Coming off a game scored 30 points or more and allowed 20 points or less against; the OVER is 10-2 for the Home Team.

Forecast: Montreal 32 Hamilton 24

Tokens
BIG AL'S AMERICAN LEAGUE TOTAL OF THE WEEK

Al McMordie EASILY CASHED his NL Total of the Week yesterday when Arizona bested Milwaukee 3-2 for a winning ticket on the 'under'. If you enjoyed that Big Winner, then don't miss Al's American League Total of the Week tonight on Thursday. It will CASH JUST AS EASILY, as Al's won over 60% of his Totals here at the Online Store this year. Go get it. Price: $15.00

Twins/Orioles Over

Tokens
NFL PRE COMPS

Ben Burns

Game: Minnesota Vikings at Seattle Seahawks Aug 25 2007 9:00PM
Prediction: Seattle Seahawks

Reason: These teams were on opposite sides of "blowouts" last week. The Vikings crushed the Jets by a score of 37-20, putting points on the board in every quarter. The Seahawks, on the other hand, were hammered by Mike Holmgren's old team, losing 48-13 at Lambeau. Those results should give the "motivational edge" to the home team as they'll be looking to "bounce back" while the Vikings may be feeling somewhat pleased with themselves. The fact that this is the third preseason game should also favor the Seahawks. That's because both teams will give their starters significantly more playing time and the Seahawks are arguably (at this point) the stronger and more complete team. These teams met here in the 2005 preseason. Trailing by a point, the Vikings converted a third and long from deep in their own territory with two minutes remaining. That led to a successful drive and a game-winning Paul Edinger field goal as time expired. Prior to that kick, the Seahawks had led almost the entire way and they had held a 21-17 lead in the fourth quarter. Look for them to build an early lead again this year, only this time, don't expect it to slip away. Consider laying the points with SEATTLE.

CAPPERS ACCESS

(Thur) NFL Packers
(Thur) NFL Chiefs

Michael Cannon

Lay the points with the Jaguars tonight at Green Bay.

Both teams are coming off blowout wins, but I like the Jags to come through tonight on the road.
Jacksonville plans to play their starters into the 3rd quarter tonight, but Green Bay won't follow that plan as coach Mike McCarthy doesn't want to risk injury to his starters.
Granted, Packers backup quarterback Aaron Rodgers has looked good this preseason, but I don't think he'll be able to continue to play at that high of a level against a tough Jaguars defense.
On offense, the Jags will benefit from having Byron Leftwich and David Garrard running the show tonight. They combined to put up 377 yards of total offense last week against the Buccaneers, and since the Packers defense is still somewhat of a question mark, I expect more of the same tonight.
Jacksonville is 7-2 ATS in its past 9 preseason road games.
Lay the points with the Jags as they grab the road win and cover.

3♦ JACKSONVILLE

THE SPORTS ADVISORS

NFL PRESEASON

New Orleans (1-2 SU and ATS) at Kansas City (0-2 SU and ATS)

After an impressive victory at Cincinnati, the Saints hit the road for the second consecutive week when they battle the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.
After scoring just 17 points combined in its first two contests, New Orleans erupted in a 27-19 upset win over the Bengals as a 3½-point underdog. Saints QB Drew Brees was perfect (6-for-6, 75 yards) in playing most of the first half, while backup Jamie Martin was also efficient (14-for-19, 139 yards). Meanwhile, RBs Reggie Bush and Deuce McAllister had just seven combined carries, but both scored TDs.
The Chiefs’ offense struggled for the second straight game in last Thursday’s 11-10 loss to Miami as a three-point home chalk. Kansas City, which lost 16-12 at Cleveland in Week 1, outgained the Dolphins 285-247, but managed just 14 first downs while committing two turnovers. QB Damon Huard (3 of 5, 26 yards) started but wasn’t on the field long, while Brodie Croyle (6-for-11, 82 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT) led the Chiefs to their lone touchdown.
The majority of the Saints’ starters, including Brees, will play into the third quarter tonight, with Martin replacing Brees. It’s unclear when or if New Orleans’ other three quarterbacks – Matt Baker, Jason Fife and rookie Tyler Palko – will see the field.
One Saints starter who won’t play is WR Marques Colston, who will sit out with a knee injury for the second straight week.
Croyle, who is battling Huard for the starting quarterback job, will lead the first-string offense for the Chiefs and play the entire first half and possibly the first possession of the third quarter. Huard is slated to take over from there, but he’s been nursing a calf injury this week. If Huard can’t go, Casey Printers and/or rookie Jeff Terrell would finish up.
Kansas City RB Larry Johnson ended his holdout this week but will not play tonight.
Despite last week’s win over the Bengals, New Orleans is just 9-14 ATS the past five-plus preseasons, including 2-5 ATS under coach Sean Payton. The Saints haven’t swept their two August road games since 2002.
Kansas City is mired in a 3-11 SU and ATS slump in the preseason going back to 2004 (3-4 SU and ATS at home).
The under is 6-2-1 in the Saints’ last nine preseason games (2-1 this year). The under is also 5-1 in Kansas City’s last six August contests (2-0 this year).

ATS ADVANTAGE: UNDER

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="smalltext" width="100%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tokens
ASHN Free Pick (12-8 in August)
TAMPA BAY over Oakland (Hammel over Gaudin): Oakland travels into Tampa here off an upset win yesterday in Toronto, but they are just 28-36 this season when coming off a win. Oakland is averaging just .248 versus right-handed starters this season, and they have never faced Jason Hammel. The unfamiliarity is a definate advantage to the pitcher in this case. The home team is 12-7 last 3 seasons when these two meet, and we like the home team's chances again here tonight.

Tokens
Brandon Lang

5 DIME

Rockies - Specify Pitchers - Maholm vs Morales
Orioles - Specify Pitchers - Bonser vs Trachsel
Mariners - Specify Pitchers - Weaver vs Loe
Nationals - Specify Pitchers - Lannan vs Guitterez
Red Sox -1 1/2 runs - Specify Pitchers - Beckett vs Danks

free pick - Jaguars

Tokens
Michael Cannon

30 Dime

SAINTS

Take the Saints as the small road dog tonight over the Chiefs.

With this line so close to a pick, I obviously like the Saints to win tonight. This is the only game of the preseason that you’ll get a true measure of a team’s true makeup, as the starters should play into the 3rd quarter.

New Orleans looked like they were in mid-season form in beating the Bengals 27-19 last week. Quarterback Drew Brees was a perfect 6-for-6, while backup Jamie Martin finished 14-for-19.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put on a repeat performance tonight against Kansas City, but it’s the Chiefs impotent offense that makes the Saints so attractive to me.

Kansas City has put up only 22 points through the first two games of the preseason, and it’s their unsettled situation at quarterback that’s handcuffing this team right now.

Neither Damon Huard nor Brodie Croyle looks like a capable No. 1 QB right now, and with the pressure on both to get something going without running back Larry Johnson I don’t expect the Chiefs to score more than 17 points tonight.

Kansas City is a pitiful 3-11 SUATS in the preseason going back to 2004.

Take the Saints as they grab the easy win.

5 Dime

PIRATES (With Maholm and Morales as listed pitchers)

I had the Pirates as an easy 15 dime winner last night for my paying clients and I’m coming right back with them today.

I don’t know what got into the Bucs offense, but they are looking like a machine right now.

They pounded the Rockies for 11 runs and 17 hits last night, including six homeruns. The way they’re scoring right now, starter Paul Maholm won’t have to be dominant to pick up the win.

The left-hander has won four of his last six starts, including an impressive bounce-back performance his last time out when he lasted seven innings, this after being touched for six runs over the first two innings, in an 11-6 win over the Phillies on Friday.

Colorado starter Franklin Morales is a recent call-up and I expect the Pirates to get to him early and often this afternoon.

Take the Pirates as the road dog for the win.

CUBS (With Zambrano and Cain as listed pitchers)

Take the Cubs as the road chalk for the win over the Giants.

I know the Cubs have been struggling, but I like them to turn it around this afternoon behind their ace, Carlos Zambrano.

The right-hander is 0-2 over his last three starts, but he has good career numbers against the Giants. Zambrano is 4-0 with a 2.84 ERA in six career games against San Francisco, and his success should continue today considering his mound opponent doesn’t get much run support from his teammates.

Matt Cain will start for San Francisco, and he’s just 5-13 on the year despite a respectable 3.78 ERA. The right-hander is 2-2 with a 4.85 ERA in four career starts against the Cubs.

Take the Cubs as they grab the road win.

Tokens
[FONT=verdana,arial]Ben Burns

Augst "Situational"Game of the Month!
$35.00
Ben Burns ranks among the nation's most successful and respected handicappers in part because he recognizes when to take advantage of various "situations." Back on 7/2, Ben released his July "Situational Game of the Month" and the -115 Dodgers Beat-Down the Braves by a score of 8-2. Today, its the August version. You know what to do!

[/FONT]MINNESOTA TWINS

Game: Minnesota Twins vs. Baltimore Orioles Game Time: 8/23/2007 7:05:00 PM Prediction: Minnesota Twins Reason: I feel that the "situation" strongly favors MINNESOTA this evening. Yes, the Twins had to travel yesterday while the Orioles got to stay home. However, the Twins played a "normal" game during the afternoon while the Orioles played a marathon double-header. The O's used eight pitchers during the two games, which is noteworthy as Trachsel has averaged only 5.5 innings per start this season. Trachsel earned a win in his last start. However, that was his first win in 10 starts and he still has an ugly 1.768 WHIP his last three starts. For the season, Trachsel has a high 1.610 WHIP in 23 starts with the Orioles going just 9-14. While Trachsel has 42 K's and 63 walks for the season, Bonser has 117 K's and 53 walks. Bonser will be supported by a TWins' bullpen which has a respectable 3.86 ERA for the season while Trachsel will be backed by a beleaguered Baltimore bullpen which has a poor 4.92 ERA. Note that those stats don't include yesterday's results which will cause the Orioles' bullpen numbers to get significantly worse. The Twins, who avoided being swept with a big win over the Mariners yesterday, bring some positive momentum into today's game. On the other hand, the Orioles have to be feeling rather deflated after breaking records by allowing 39 runs yesterday. The Twins are 4-0 their last four meetings in this series and 7-1 the last eight. That includes a gem that Bonser tossed back in April when he allowed only three hits through six innings. Bonser also won his lone start here at Baltimore, giving up two runs through 6 2/3 innings, en route to an 11-2 Minnesota victory. In those two starts he has a 2.84 ERA and 1.105 WHIP. Look for Bonser and the Twins to continue that dominance against their fatigued hosts this evening. *Situational Game of the Month

*BLOWOUT ALERT** ' PERSONAL FAVORITE! $35.00
Ben shook out of an extremely RARE slump with a PERFECT 3-0 CARD yesterday, including another "Personal Favorite" winner on San Diego. Site regulars know that Ben Burns has been "MONEY IN THE BANK" with his "PF's" this season and they can expect today's BEAUTY to "get the job done" once again. Do the right thing. Get it NOW!

SEATTLE MARINERS

Game: Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers Game Time: 8/23/2007 8:35:00 PM Prediction: Seattle Mariners Reason: I'm laying the price with SEATTLE. The Mariners should be the fresher team as they catch the Rangers off a lengthy double-header yesterday. They also may catch the Rangers "patting themselves on the back" after setting offensive records with 39 runs. Most importantly, they should have a significant advantage on the mound. For the season, Loe and Weaver have similar stats. However, a closer look shows that Weaver has been the MUCH better pitcher lately. Loe, who has a terrible 6.00 ERA in 11 home starts for the year, has a 4.76 ERA and 1.647 WHIP his last three starts, averaging less than six innings per start. Weaver, on the other hand, has a stellar 2.78 ERA and 0.970 WHIP his last three starts, all Seattle victories, averaging nearly eight innings per outing. Weaver's team won both his starts against the Rangers last season but he'll have the slight advantage of facing the Rangers for the first time this season. On the other hand, Loe is fresh in the Mariners' hitters memory, as they faced him less than a month ago at Seattle. The Mariners have been terrific as road favorites of this size. In fact, they're a profitable 7-1 (+5.6) the last eight times they were listed as road favorites in the -125 to -150 range. During the same stretch, the Rangers are a money-burning 17-32 (-13.6) when listed as a home underdog in the +100 to +125 range. Look for Weaver to outpitch Loe as the Mariners grab tonight's opener and earn a bit of "payback" from having been swept by the Rangers last month. *Personal Favorite

Afternoon "Total" Annihilator *Day Game $35.00
Ben Burns' 3-0 Wednesday card didn't completely take the sting out of Tuesday's tough day - but it sure helped! Burns started yesterday's BIG day with an easy winner on Toronto and Oakland "Under" the total, his Getaway Day Total of the Week. Burns returns to the Winner's Circle with another top tier "total" investment opportunity!

UNDER Cubs/Giants

Game: Chicago Cubs vs. San Francisco Giants Game Time: 8/23/2007 3:35:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on the Giants and Cubs to finish UNDER the number. The record books will show that Zambrano comes off a couple of poor outings. However, they don't show that he actually pitched three perfect innings before Sunday's game was rained out. Zambrano looked sharp, relieved and relaxed after getting his contract situation resolved after a season of waiting. Afterwards he was quoted as saying: "I was throwing the ball where I wanted and I was feeling good with all my pitches today and it was going to be a good game today." Zambrano is 4-0 with a stellar 2.98 ERA against the Giants. He has also seen the UNDER go 8-4 in this season's 12 road starts, going 9-3 with a solid 3.36 ERA. He'll face Matt Cain who has been excellent lately, going 2-1 with a 2.70 ERA and a 0.950 WHIP his last three starts. Not surprisingly, all three games stayed below the total which brings the UNDER to a profitable 17-7-1 in his 25 starts for the season. In Cain's most recent start here, he tossed six shutout innings, allowing only three hits en route to a 5-0 victory. Look for more of the same this afternoon as this well-pitched affair falls below the total

[FONT=verdana,arial]

[/FONT]

Tokens
CHARLIES SPORTS

nfl. packers+2' ( 500*)

nfl. jaguars @ packers over 38' (30*)

nfl. saints @ chiefs over 37 (20*)

mlb. atlanta-120 (20*)

mlb. minnesota-105 (10*)

nfl. chiefs-1 (10*) Bonus Play

Tokens
EZ Winners

5 STAR: (905) CHICAGO (-$122) over San Francisco
(Listing Zambrano only)
(Risking $610 to win $500)

The Cubs are 6-0 in Zambrano's last six starts against the Giants and they have won five out of the last seven meetings at San Francisco. The Giants are only 5-18 in Cain's last 23 starts against a team with a winning record.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Tokens
JIMMYTHEGREEK.COM

500* Minnesota Twins
500* L.A. Angels/Toronto Blue Jays Under 9 1/2

Banned
Tokens
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Larry Ness' Daytime Delight-MLB (16 of 20 winning weeks / 213-111 Y-T-D!)
My Daytime Delight is on the Col Rockies at 3:05 ET. The Pirates have taken two of the first three games of this four-game set, after last night's 11-2 rout. In that game, Pittsburgh hit a season-high six home runs and collected 17 hits. However, let's add some perspective here. The Pirates own the NL's worst record at 54-71 and the team's road record (25-35) is better than only Houston in the senior circuit. Also note than since the beginning of June, Pittsburgh is only 12-21 on the road. Pitching this afternoon is Paul Maholm (9-14, 4.53 ERA). He went 8-10 with a 4.71 ERA last year in 30 starts (team was 14-16). The Pirates were 5-10 in his road starts, as Maholm posted a 6.25 ERA. In '07, he's made 25 starts (team is 10-15), including a 4-7 road mark with a 4.91 ERA. Meanwhile, the Rockies have gotten themselves in contention in the wild card race with some excellent play at home. They are on a 24-9 run at Coors Field, beginning on June 2. Colorado will send the promising 21-year-old left-hander Franklin Morales to the mound. He made his major league debut at Dodger Stadium on Saturday, pitching 5.1 innings while allowing five hits and one ER (had four Ks and zero walks!). Pittsburgh had its "batting practice game" last night, it's Colorado's turn today. Daytime Delight on the Col Rockies.

Good Luck...Larry

Tokens
FREE NFL PLAY THURSDAY (15-6 last 21)

Jacksonville @ Green Bay 8:00 PM EST
Play On: 1* Jacksonville -3

My power ratings have Jacksonville winning this game by 13 points. Jacksonville is 6-1 ATS away off a double digit straight up win. Jacksonville is 8-4 ATS in Game 3 action of the preseason last 12 years. Jacksonville seems to always be one of the tough preseason teams and they prove that again tonight with a thrashing of the Packers. We'll recommend a small play on Jacksonville tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Rocketman Sports

Banned
Tokens
Larry Ness' 15* Situational Game of the Week (18-2 since Aug 7 / 101-32 Y-T-D!)
My 15* play is on the Sea Mariners at 8:35 ET. I just can't pass this one up, despite the fact I'm NEVER completely comfortable backing Jeff Weaver (I did win with him last Saturday, though!). While the Mariners lead the wild card race at 71-53 (trail the Angels by two games in the AL West) and have been atop the ML standings for quite some time (plus-$2,401), the Rangers are mired 18 games behind the Angels at 56-70 (16 games back of Seattle). However, it was the Rangers who "made all the news" yesterday! Texas set an American League standard for runs with its 30-3 rout of Baltimore in the first game of a DH on Wednesday. They followed up the afternoon game with a 9-7 victory in the nightcap. The 39 combined runs set an AL record for runs in a doubleheader, surpassing the 36 scored by Detroit in 1937. Let's not forget, the Rangers had totaled 28 runs in their previous nine games. Tonight, Texas will face a Seattle team that owns MLB's 2nd-best team BA (.287) and has averaged 6.2 RPG this month (only the Yankees have scored more). Kameron Loe (6-9, 5.56 ERA) will start for Texas. Loe allowed three hits in five innings of a 5-0 win over the Twins on Saturday, coming off the DL to make his first start since July 29. In his four previous starts, he had allowed 18 ERs in 20.2 innings (7.84 ERA) with Texas going 1-3. Seattle will counter with Jeff Weaver (5-10, 5.57), who looks to win his fourth consecutive start Thursday. Weaver allowed four runs and five hits in 7.2 innings on Saturday against the White Sox after pitching a five-hit shutout against them six days earlier. With Texas off that 'monster' DH yesterday, the "situation" is just too good to pass up! Situational GOW 15* Sea Mariners.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

Banned
Tokens
Larry Ness' 15* Blowout of the Week (18-2 L20 and 101-32 since Opening Day!)
My 15* play is on the LA Angels at 10:05 ET. One of my favorite pitchers in back in the "bigs!" Angels starter Ervin Santana (5-11, 5.96 ERA) seeks his first win since June 9. Santana went 0-5 with an 8.46 ERA in his next six outings before he was sent down to Triple-A Salt Lake. The right-hander returned to the majors last Friday and pitched well, allowing one run and four hits over 6 1-3 innings in a 7-5 win at Fenway Park. He retired the first 13 batters he faced. Of course everyone knows the "Santana story." In his first two seasons ('05 and '06), the Angels went a combined 23-10 in his home starts, as Santana posted ERAs of 3.52 and 3.46. However, they were only 10-15 in his road starts, as he posted ERAs of 7.43 and 5.95. That dichotomy has been just as pronounced in '07, as the Angels are 6-2 in his home starts (3.42) and 2-10 in his road starts (8.63). However, that excellent effort at Boston is a good sign. The Blue Jays counter with Jesse Litsch (4-6, 3.49). The team is just 4-8 in his 12 starts this year, although he probably deserves better. The problem here for the rookie right-hander is that while the Angels are just 15-15 vs lefties this year, they are 59-37 vs right-handers, including an outstanding 32-10 (plus-$1,495) at home! Meanwhile, Santana faces a Toronto team that's just 16-28 (minus-$1,085) in road night games this year, including averaging just 3.0 RPG in 32 games vs right-handers! Blowout of the Week 15* LA Angels.

RX Local
Tokens
Billy Coleman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4* new orleans+1 nfl

3*Sacramento-2- wnba

had an early mlb Cleve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03sunwinvip
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com