Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: michigan to end ohio state's title hunt next month?!!

1. #1 michigan to end ohio state's title hunt next month?!! 
    deland fla. home of the hatters of stetson univ.
    you just know the wolverines are lickin their chops for the buckeyes to come to town. i see all the intangibles lining up for a big michigan win that i would not consider an upset. any thoughts?

RX Senior
    I am licking my chops as well!! Go BLUE!!!!

I'm all about low expectations royboy_3831's Avatar
    i wouldn't be suprised if penn st pulled the upset first

start naming names

Proud owners of the state of Washington Addict101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royboy_3831 View Post

Its got a 6-4 final written all over it.

Can't we ALL just get along?!! sportsbet's Avatar

sb

I'm all about low expectations royboy_3831's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict101 View Post
    Its got a 6-4 final written all over it.

you're right, it could be real ugly

Proud owners of the state of Washington Addict101's Avatar
    you're right, it could be real ugly

I haven't seen that much of PSU, but the times I have their offense looks awful. We all know Ohio State is defense first. Total will be no more than 40 in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by earl View Post
    you just know the wolverines are lickin their chops for the buckeyes to come to town. i see all the intangibles lining up for a big michigan win that i would not consider an upset. any thoughts?

Lloyd Cooper Vs Sweater Vest = No way Michigan beats Ohio State

Respect My Steez Poker King Jim's Avatar
    I think they will beat Wiscy and Illini at home. Penn St will be the big test. OSU owns Little Blue

Gonna be dicey, I think anyone with a brain realizes the meat of OSU's schedule is coming up, so these threads are really kinda pointless. Yes, we get it, you want OSU to lose, and If I had to bet on it, Id say their is a greater chance they will lose than win them all. If they win them all though I think they deserve to be in the National title game

Respect My Steez Poker King Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Gonna be dicey, I think anyone with a brain realizes the meat of OSU's schedule is coming up, so these threads are really kinda pointless. Yes, we get it, you want OSU to lose, and If I had to bet on it, Id say their is a greater chance they will lose than win them all. If they win them all though I think they deserve to be in the National title game
    Agree on all points

wouldnt be an upset at all, especially considering that michigan might be favored in the game if they run the table from this point on.

im likely going to have egg on my face if the wolverines dont come through because im on record for saying the wolverines win by 10-14 pts.

regardless, this actually has a chance to be one of the more compelling michigan/osu games in recent memory. sounds preposterous considering last years game was 1 vs. 2. but this one has a different kind of intrigue because michigan played so uncharacteristically piss poor before getting their shit together right now. not to mention it could be carr's last game. and even if its not, the michigan seniors put the nfl on hold to come back and win something important. they wont win a national championship. but beating a #1 or #2 ohio state is the next best thing.

RX Senior
    Wow, what a difference one game can make in people's minds, huh? After taking the Boilers to the woodshed, everyone sure seems to think michigan all of a sudden has their shit together. (by the way, go look at Tiller's career mark against Michigan).

Let's not forget, this is the same Michigan team that had all they could handle against E. Michigan. And the same Michigan team that got dominated in the first half by the god-awful N'western Mildcats. (if not for 4-5 second half turnovers, NW easily wins that game)

Bottom line -- this michigan team is an absolute joke; Chad Henne is easily the worst qb in the big 10. he is the northern version of Chris Rix -- digress each year, instead of get better.

Quote Originally Posted by College Fan View Post
    Wow, what a difference one game can make in people's minds, huh? After taking the Boilers to the woodshed, everyone sure seems to think michigan all of a sudden has their shit together. (by the way, go look at Tiller's career mark against Michigan).

Let's not forget, this is the same Michigan team that had all they could handle against E. Michigan. And the same Michigan team that got dominated in the first half by the god-awful N'western Mildcats. (if not for 4-5 second half turnovers, NW easily wins that game)

Bottom line -- this michigan team is an absolute joke; Chad Henne is easily the worst qb in the big 10. he is the northern version of Chris Rix -- digress each year, instead of get better.
    on august 15th i felt michigan would beat ohio state by double digits.
    on september 15th i felt michigan would beat ohio state by double digits
    and now on october 15th i feel michigan will beat ohio state by double digits.

i dont care about michigan vs. eastern michigan, just like i dont care about ohio state vs. akron. michigan was never truly threatened by emu but thats neither here nor there.

like i said last week. even if you want to argue henne is horrible, go ahead. michigan has the best running back in the big 10. the best wide receiver in the big 10. the best offensive line in the big 10. and with no troy smith to contend with, michigan's defense should do just fine against the buckeyes.

RX Wizard
    People keep trying to find ways for Ohio State to lose, as if John Cooper was still their head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe whale View Post
    I am licking my chops as well!! Go BLUE!!!!
    How bout feasting on Illinois before getting to the dessert..............

RX Senior
    Anyone who thinks MI will be favored, I'd be happy to bet at pk em with ya right now.

Sean