Question for the Mods

Search
Tokens
Why do you allow worthless posters to attack a poster like BigBookie who is only trying to help with the information he gives?

I thought when you posted picks in a thread you allowed for discussion but not bashing. We probably lost another quality poster who never attacked anyone, never was ugly or negative. All he did was share information.

Slowly but surely this forum is losing the focus and reason I came here. To share ideas, picks, and in general, information. It is turning into a chat room for a bunch of immature kids to try and look cool by ripping other posters. I guess we should just eliminate all the other rooms and just make it one big rubber room. You might be getting a few extra views and posts, but at what cost? It's your forum. BUT if you chase away all of the quality posters what are you going to have left?

Tokens
This has been going on for awhile now. Posters are allowed to bash and insult other posters who post plays and actually contribute. Posters are attacked until they just leave.

You nailed it right on the head; this place has become a unmonitored playground that is run by the kids that push others around.

I'm not sure whats going on with BB but did notice that SSI has elected to not put up with it. Whether or not you agree with a posters style of picking plays or their logic for picking those plays, every poster should be allowed to post without being attacked.

Uno

Ban Teddy
Tokens
report the post and usually you get results.

report.gif

Tokens
Tomorrow's Newspaper

Did you see the post I made to him earlier today?

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5367005#post5367005

I have warned two posters today and given a three month ban to one and a one month ban to another solely for harrasing him today alone.

I have posted simiar messages to the one linked above in the sports forums on a weekly basis (a couple in Big Bookie's threads) and have them pinned to the top of The Baseball and NBA forums since the start of those particular seasons.

This is the one sticky at the top of The Baseball Forum -- Post#2.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=575277

The plan truth is we cannot read every thread or even moreso every post so I have repeatedely asked posters to help by simply using the the report a post icon
report.gif
at the bottom left of every post box.

Just click on it in an offending or abusive post and simply type in a few words like abusive or attacking post and hit Send Report. ASAP a moderator will review the post and either edit it or remove it dependening upon if it is out of line or not. Warnings are also issued for lessor offenses.

I also emailed him personally apologising.

wil.

Tokens
Posted at 5:44PM EST to Big Bookie.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5367005 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 05:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #46 <INPUT id=plist_5367005 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[5367005] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>wilheim<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5367005", true); </SCRIPT>
email: wilheim@therx or person19481950@yahoo

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5367005 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Big Bookie
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->FWIW - I am very sorry you had to put up with so much crap while simply posting games. I have tried to keep as much out as possible but unless someone reports abusive posts with the triangular icon at the bottom left of all posts boxes I can't keep up with every thread.

BTW..Broke will not be around for a while.

Another solution you may want to consider is posting in The Rx.com Tracker Forum where by rule only the thread starter can post in his own thread. You do have to keep your own record according to very easy to follow rules.

Link to Rx.com Tracker Forum:

http://www.therxforum.com/forumdispl...prune=-1&f=141

The rules are posted in the second sticky thread. Very simple and a great way to post your plays without interruptions. Natrually the choice is yours. Hopefully you will give your decision a little more thought but I respect your right to post or not post in any case.

To you posters that follow Big Bookie or just enjoy his posts, help out the moderators by using the report a post icon
report.gif
at the bottom left of every post box.

Just click on it in an offending or abusive post and simply type in a few words like abusive or attacking post and hit Send Report - shortly after a moderator will review the post and either edit it or remove it completely if the post is out of line.

Best of luck Big Bookie in any case, wilheim..:toast:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
Thanks Wil. I know yours is a tough job. I didnt know about todays bannings. I was away all day. Checked in tonight to see how BB did and saw the childness. I'm glad to see you are working on it. Hopefully this will be a reminder for the posters to alert the mods to this kind of behavior so it doesnt go on all day.

Keep up the good work.

tn

Tokens
Tomorrow's Newspaper

Thanks Wil. I know yours is a tough job. I didnt know about todays bannings. I was away all day. Checked in tonight to see how BB did and saw the childness. I'm glad to see you are working on it. Hopefully this will be a reminder for the posters to alert the mods to this kind of behavior so it doesnt go on all day.

Keep up the good work.

tn
<!-- / message -->

TN, thanks for the kind words, Cheapseats same to you. Keeping a popular capper totally free from questions about his record, or why he likes this or that team sometime makes for a fine line between honest curious players trying to learn and malicious or jealous spoilers who do not like to see someone do well. Over the years here there have been thousands of cappers and quite a few good ones here at The Rx and they all felt the sting of a bash from another poster for no apparent reason. Thus prooving that unfortunately no matter what you do there is bound to be a few bad apples in every barrel that try to ruin threads of sucessful cappers for no real reason.

Personally, I think in Big Bookie's case some posters were just confused about his methods. From what I can gather he was simply telling followers the side he needed in his bookmaking business based on the concept that the public will be wrong enough times more than it's right that if you bet on the teams he needs (the opposite of the teams his clientele bet) you would in the long run come out a winner.

In principle that method depends a lot on the ineptness of Big Bookie's clientele when it comes to picking winners. In otherwords he simply said fade my players and you will win. Natrually this was sure to eventually create controversy as it obviously did today

The trouble was maily contained to his NBA thread.

The Utah Jazz selection of Jazz minus 1.5. was the only selection. Even so in that thread alone I deleted more than 50 posts that were unflattering to use a more or less neutral word.

Here is a post that drew the ire of many followers.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5365847 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 11:58 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Jckund31<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5365847", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5365847 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->gl man... whats your record as of now?
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That caused this rather sarcastic post to follow shortly after, creating much more unrest among the Big Bookie followers that would manifest itself later:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5365904 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 12:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>~Falco~<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5365904", true); </SCRIPT>
Homie Don't Play That

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5365904 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jckund31
gl man... whats your record as of now?

thats blasphemy asking for his record. he doesnt have one. can't you see that the emperor wears no clothes.

you werent suppose to ask that

people bet his bets cause he's a nice bookie that wants you to win his money. right big bookie, youre on our side right?

wait that doesnt make sense and like judge judy says, "if it doesnt make sense, its a lie."

whats your record? the nerve of some posters. leave our illusion alone.

Followed shortly by:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5365924 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 12:19 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>bigbookie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5365924", true); </SCRIPT>
PROFESSIONAL

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5365924 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I dont know what my posted record for NBA is on here
<!-- / message -->

And now the argument insued. So a simple question followed by a pretty sacastic remark and then an answer that while probably truthful caused some to get on their soap boxes and ruin the thread because of the sentiment shared by many of how dare someone not have a YTD record to post with every release?

A bit later and it comes to stuff like this:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366181 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 01:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>bullets<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366181", true); </SCRIPT>
Whats Shakin??

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366181 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I see the circus has come to town again.

In the end the play won (in overtime) and all was well except Big Bookie had decided he had enough and made his announcement.

His final post of the day:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366532 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 03:02 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#1 <INPUT id=plist_5366532 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[5366532] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>bigbookie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366532", true); </SCRIPT>
PROFESSIONAL

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366532 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif
Not posting til football
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->if you got my number then call me-i am not gonna post for a while
<!-- / message -->

Those are the cliffnotes of what actually happened to cause all this uproar.

The thread ended with this.

05-11-2008, 10:06 PM #55
wilheim
email: wilheim@therx or person19481950@yahoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two posters have been banned today for bashing Big Bookie and two warned. Over 100 negative posts deleted. Please check out the top of this forum and read the sticky post that has been there for months. The moderators need your help or the bashers will drive away more posters. There are over 400 active threads everyday with 5 mods, we cannot cover them all. Please help.

The Rx. policy on posting in the Rx.com sport forums:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE show each other at least a small amount of curtesy, all of this bickering and ridicule is getting tiresome and worse than that very counter-productive. All of you are here to try to beat your bookies not each other so again please either post productively or use The Rubber Room if you want to be abusive or unfairly critical. Help each other or if you can't do that than leave well enough alone posters who you may disagree with.

As most of you know we do not tolerate bashing or ridiculing in any of our sports forum. The Rx.com moderator team depends upon you posters to report bashing. abusive posting and un-called for criticism or ridicule by using the "Report Bad Post" icon at bottom left of all posts. Violaters will be warned, repeat violaters will be placed on post review for a period of at least 14 days. Eventually mutiple bashers who have been warned on several occasions will be banned from the site indefinitely.

Please use the bad post icon to report any bashing or out of line posting - it will be greatly appreciated by The Rx.com Moderator team and will be acted upon promptly and with complete discretion.

Icon: All posts have this icon at bottom left.

Violators will be warned and if need be placed on post review or given two week bannings..
Any poster who sees something that appears to be out of line is free to contact any of the Rx. moderators or use the report Post function icon above.

wilheim@therx.com
admin@therx.com (Tech help)
robfunk@therx.com
ttinco@therx.com
Sportsavant@therx.com
OldmanTed@therx.com

Rx.com moderator team is asking all of you to show some curtesy to each other. Everyone who is serious about betting on sports deserves to be allowed to post their own thread without being abused or ridiculed by other posters. This goes for veteran and newbie posts alike. Any threads or posts that don't conform to Rx.com policy are being moved to the Rubber Room.

Thank you from the entire Rx.com Mod Team

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=352332

You guys are free to put on your moderator caps and tell me what you would have done in my shoes. I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks, wil.

Last edited:

Snitch hater
Tokens
Personally, I don't see it as "bashing" to question somebody who is posting picks with no explanation, rationale, or reasoning behind them. A "pick" is far less important than the analysis behind it.

I have been laughing for a while now at all of the people blindly following a bookie posting plays based on his players' supposed opinions.

To each his own

Tokens
Wil,

Do a search on the 3 or 4 posters that attack BigBookie and his style,picks,methods. I am not sure you will find one positive post from any of them. Marmol or whatever his name is seemed to only post in BB's threads. It was the same thing every couple of days. I could see this coming weeks ago.

"Here we go again"
Tokens
Personally, I don't see it as "bashing" to question somebody who is posting picks with no explanation, rationale, or reasoning behind them. A "pick" is far less important than the analysis behind it.

I have been laughing for a while now at all of the people blindly following a bookie posting plays based on his players' supposed opinions.

To each his own

I agree. However, the solution isn't being an internet tough guy and picking fights over the forum. Just don't go into his thread - it's that simple. I have no problem with rationale debates, or criticizm, but there is no room for people who are bullies over the internet.

Tokens
Tn

Malamater and his 11 posts are banned for a month. He really was not bad, this may have been his worst post.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366686 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">5-11-2008, 03:52 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>malamator<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366686", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366686 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Arkham
Guys (& gals)

There's something I can't really understand about this whole thread, and I would really apreciate if someone could explain it to me...

I'm not a capper, not a bookie.. not even fully understand the rules of the game.... but I know that there are some guys in this forum that know how to pick winners in the long run...

So one of this guys, lets say BigBookie, opens a thread a posts the picks for the day... most of the followers post thanking & gl wishes along the thread.. and sometimes the initiator adds picks or corrects something.... and thats it.. if you see the forum category you will see "Free Picks"... and I will hope that everyone understand that this picks do not have a guarantee policy or something like that...

Second:

Theres another Room/Forum called "The Boiling Room" or something like that.. where you can talk almost anything you want... from softcore images competitions (or so they have told me), from plain stupidty.

I would assume that the so called critics have a reasonable base... I really dont know because, imt totally clueless about wagering... except for placing and collecting bets, but I think theres another place for that.. not the Cappers own forum...

I also agree with some other ppl... I really think BB should not stop posting (at least because of the "critics"). If Im allowed to say.. its kind of "unfair" for the vast majority of us who thinks BB its a solid capper...

dang.. gota go.... I really hope to see BB keeps posting and simply ignoring the "critics" comments...
Thanks!

?

He's not a capper he's a BOOKIE! Yes you are right you are clueless if he was capping then there would be no questions of any kind from any of us so called haters. He's a BOOKIE period. Wise up. GL.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Another

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366749 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 04:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>malamator<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366749", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366749 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Why not you are a great capper, and I admire you. You have a gift, and thats why I started to gamble, I have been following you. Wish you would reconsider. I am new here so good luck to you.

HG[/quote

Oh my god talk about a cult following. You've got some people her that think what you have is a gift in capping. Please explain to them that you are a bookie, you make no decisions for them, you do not capp cannot cap you make money off of hard working suckers. sad post real sad!

Perhaps under the deluge of Big Bookie fans I may have been hasty.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366640 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 03:37 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>malamator<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366640", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366640 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by bigbookie
of course-but my guys dont hit at 47-50% which is why I am winning more games that I post then lose

You talk about politics. Your the biggest politician. This is an ego thing for you isn't it BB. Wow I had you all wrong. When anyone ever makes a comment that makes sense you right away sabatage them. Why? Cause you love the cult following. Why else would you do this? What's your real agenda? Prodigy, 329 myself, carlito, any many others have great knowlegeable input here. You should welcome it. By the way over the last 14 days your record has evened out to under .500. But nobody talks about that. GL

Finally for it is getting late.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5366584 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">05-11-2008, 03:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>malamator<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5366584", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5366584 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon2.gif
Big Bookie
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by bigbookie
of course-but my guys dont hit at 47-50% which is why I am winning more games that I post then lose

BB I'm disappointed in you, you know that average guys win enough to pay you the juice 10% juice They win 47-57% of the time and you also make a bundle on gimmick plays. If you were a real book then you would agree with this. I'm sorry to say you have developed a cult following based on your above average hot streak. But long run you will make money and your followers will soon realize that
the best sure money is to work an honest living everyday.

Tokens
Wil,

I don't think Anything can be done to stop the Bashing. Because it comes in Many ways.

Just Last Week I saw in one of TN posts, that he made a mistake on his YTD Record. RIGHT AWAY, someone Jumped In and Call him out on it.

As you know I post Plays as well, Mostly in the Baseball Forum
There was a time ( maybe 3 weeks ago ) I list a Play, don't remember what it was. But I posted the Play at +100
Took No time at all where someone that I Never spoke to on here, jumped in and said something like. " Come on Now, you know that's Minus $110
I Had to Post My Ticket to show I got it at +100

The List could go on and On.

But I'm Not too sure if it right that you Need to Post a YTD record
Isn't that what the Tracker Forum is for ???

I Think User "Greenbacks" Never gets called out for a YTD record.
And He's pretty Sharp ! But he doesn't win them all.

Also, I don't think a Poster has to give an explanation or Write-up with his or Her Picks.
Maybe the person is not good writing up somekind of Write-up.

I Sometimes Use a Write-up with my picks, But there are a Lot of times
I Don't have the time.

If a person doesn't like the way a Poster Posts his Plays, MOVE ON.

As far as the way you Handled Today's Mess, to me it was fine and the right thing to do.
If in Fact what TN said about one or two of the guys being a Pain in the Butt All the time, and picking on One Main Person. They should be Banned
Otherwise this Forum will become a Free-for-All.

Tokens
Betallsports - good points, all I ask in the sport forums is the following.

Attention Handicappers - Please use WA (Widely Available) numbers.
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->When you post a pick please use numbers that are widley available at the time of you're post. WA or widley available lines make it easy for everyone to use the play. I have recieved several E-mails asking me to make an announcement. Remember this is not a popularity contest but a handicapping forum - lets make it as easy as possible for everyone to participate. If you use free half point outs simply state so. Laying -6 at 7AM yourself then posting that same pick at the same -6 when it is up to -7 or 7.5 by 4PM when you get a chance to post helps no one. There is no -6 to be had and -7 or -7.5 is a long way off -6.

The same goes for baseball posting a favorite at -125 when you played it the night before and saying it is a play when the game is now -145 the next afternoon when you post does little good for anyone. Remember post the number that is widley available for all at the time of you're post.

This and of course the already posted courtesy to one another policy.

Thanks, and best of luck, wil.

PS. Natrually The Tracker Forum has it's own rules, well posted and easy to observe.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tokens
Thanks for cleaning up that mess but it seems like the damage has been done. I personally don't see why people care about his record. If he doesn't have one, so be it. He was a nice poster. He didn't have to do it, and I'm sure most people won money using his info.

I didn't see Falco's threads in there anymore. I'm assuming he got banned. I don't often come across his posts. Just recently in the NBA forum. That guy has nothing ever positive to say and is just a smart ass.

Tokens

To each his own

Your comments are pointless in this case because BB must have said 100 times that he was NOT POSTING PICKS. There was no analysis because there was NO PICK. Geez, what is so hard to understand about that?

Tokens
Bennyshoe

I didn't see Falco's threads in there anymore. I'm assuming he got banned.

Falco is not banned, I do value his input as I believe he has the good of the poster at heart (not necessarily the Rx 100% of the time) but certainly the posters in general.

Quite frankly I have never pressured him (Big Bookie) or anone else to post a YTD record in any of the sport forums. Again Tracker Forum aside. I may have recommendd to posters when asked what is the best way to gain some respect as a new capper but always left a disclaimer "The choice is yours alone".

wil..

Last edited:

Tokens
I questioned bb also. was talking to someone here at the forum when the person mention bb thread. so i went to take a look.
if your a book, do you know 2 days ahead of time who you need? and he claims that he takes big layoff action. when does the layoff action come in?

it's great to give winners to the people at the forum but in no way does he know days ahead of time.

when someone starts giving out GOY and game of my life, does that not smell like TOUT?

a few months ago golden greek was banned from another site because of a few different things and guess who is buddy was?

questioning a poster does not mean you are bashing him.

Snitch hater
Tokens
Your comments are pointless in this case because BB must have said 100 times that he was NOT POSTING PICKS. There was no analysis because there was NO PICK. Geez, what is so hard to understand about that?

Then what was he doing? Telling you who his clients bet on? You don't need Big bookie to tell you who the "public" is betting on. Just follow line movement or go to majorwager or wagerline or some other site that lists numbers. '

Anyone who is betting on something so ridiculous anyways.......

Tokens
I questioned bb also. was talking to someone here at the forum when the person mention bb thread. so i went to take a look.
if your a book, do you know 2 days ahead of time who you need? and he claims that he takes big layoff action. when does the layoff action come in?

it's great to give winners to the people at the forum but in no way does he know days ahead of time.

when someone starts giving out GOY and game of my life, does that not smell like TOUT?

a few months ago golden greek was banned from another site because of a few different things and guess who is buddy was?

questioning a poster does not mean you are bashing him.

Not All the Time, It's Also some Newbie That wants to be Seen. Or someone Young That Doesn't Really know Better.

Your Right about that, But I guess It's the Way Some People Question people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com