Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: What a faker Paul Pierce is!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What a faker Paul Pierce is!!! 
    Carried off court by teammates. Than transfered to wheel chair. Pierce is all about drama. Shortly after he returned he reacted like he was poked in the eye by Kobe. Replay showed Kobe barely toughed his forehead. Pierce is a faker and a drama queen. I can't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
    Carried off court by teammates. Than transfered to wheel chair. Pierce is all about drama. Shortly after he returned he reacted like he was poked in the eye by Kobe. Replay showed Kobe barely toughed his forehead. Pierce is a faker and a drama queen. I can't stand him.
    I'm sorry, had you not seen an NBA game prior to last night?

I mean really?

While I wasn't proud of the manufactured heroics, it's not like this hasn't happened before... As far as the "faked" foul against Kobe, cry me a fuckin' river. We had to go through Lebron, who wins the award for drawing the most phantom fouls in the LEAGUE. And don't tell me Kobe doesn't also get his fair share.

Be happy there's some good basketball being played in the finals and enjoy it instead of calling out PP, who isn't doing anything different than every other overpaid athlete out on the court.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by celticGreen View Post

every other overpaid athlete out on the court.
    Why is it that people always want to point out how much money athletes make, when people like yourself who probably attend games are the reason they are paid what they are paid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtendominator View Post
    Why is it that people always want to point out how much money athletes make, when people like yourself who probably attend games are the reason they are paid what they are paid.
    I actually don't mind how much they make, I just felt I needed an adjective in there... It was irrelevant to the point, thanks for picking up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by celticGreen View Post
    I'm sorry, had you not seen an NBA game prior to last night?

I mean really?

While I wasn't proud of the manufactured heroics, it's not like this hasn't happened before... As far as the "faked" foul against Kobe, cry me a fuckin' river. We had to go through Lebron, who wins the award for drawing the most phantom fouls in the LEAGUE. And don't tell me Kobe doesn't also get his fair share.

Be happy there's some good basketball being played in the finals and enjoy it instead of calling out PP, who isn't doing anything different than every other overpaid athlete out on the court.
    No doubt you would service PP if he asked you to. at adults worshipping other adults.

Right, it's a gay thing... Classy.

I just don't care about the sideshows in pro sports, it's between the lines that my attention is on. It's clear the NBA wants to increase the amount of "entertainment" and I'm pretty sure the way to avoid it as fans is to ignore it.

He said he heard it pop and couldn't move it. I wonder how sore his knee will be for the rest of the series. Will it pop again later in the series. Who knows maybe he won't start or even be on the bench for game 2. Than after 3 minutes he'll come running out of locker room, rip off his superman outfit and enter the game. How dramatic would that be.

The idiots theory that he wasn't dinged now. Wow, the conspiracies are getting out of control. Let me as you this Zee? How many times did pierce drive to the hoop after getting hurt? Yeah, that is correct. That would be zero. Obviously was not playing like himself. He just happened to hit some big threes.

How the hell can you get carried off the court and then put into a wheelchair and then five minutes later be running out of the tunnel and finish the game appearing to be totally fine. It was over dramatic to say the least. I don't think it was a league wide conspiracy or anything like that but I do think it was a case of Paul Pierce being a bitch. You could tell before this happened he was really frustrated during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerecognizegame View Post
    How the hell can you get carried off the court and then put into a wheelchair and then five minutes later be running out of the tunnel and finish the game appearing to be totally fine. It was over dramatic to say the least. I don't think it was a league wide conspiracy or anything like that but I do think it was a case of Paul Pierce being a bitch. You could tell before this happened he was really frustrated during the game.

Yeah he just scored 8 quick points to start the 2nd half and was on a roll, bringing his team back in the game single handedly, but yep, he wanted to get hurt.

The carrying off was obviously precautionary. Why walk on it, or put weight on it, until you have a better idea what it is. He obviously was not moving that well the rest of the way. Not attacking the rim at all.

Rumor has it it's probably going to swell, but he will play through anything for game 2.

Well at least this is what Rachel Nichols said.

Saw him on local TV today, wrapped in ice... But I'm sure it's all for show.

What cracked me up is Phil Jacksons comments in the post game press confrence. What a sore loser.

Kobe too "I missed some bunnys" yup you just keep telling yourself that. It's got nothing to do with the fact you had different looks from multiple aggresive defenders all game long.

It's all part of the game. Everybody at the bar was laughing their asses off when he came back after 2 minutes. But it worked. I saw James doing the same thing in a game last month. Paul wasn't driving to the basket but when he was out of the game, they showed him jumping up and down while cheering for his team.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFunk View Post
    Rumor has it it's probably going to swell, but he will play through anything for game 2.

Well at least this is what Rachel Nichols said.
    after three knee surgerys, i can almost promise you that if it is hurt, he will have swelling and it will be very sore. if he had heard a pop, it may be a little more serious than he thinks.
    i heard a pop six weeks ago and knew i tore something immediately[it was my calf].
    being carried off the way they did was a little over done.

One thing is for sure is that it changed the momentum and maybe the outcome of the game in favor of the celtics.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs

Better luck on your next bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Better luck on your next bet.
    So your're saying the Lakers are done. My only bet was a future on the Lakers to be World Champions at 5-1 odds. Eventhough you may think I'm done I still like my chances.

RX Senior
    Lakers Are Fine.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    So your're saying the Lakers are done. My only bet was a future on the Lakers to be World Champions at 5-1 odds. Eventhough you may think I'm done I still like my chances.

Did I say that?

I gotta watch what I'm saying, because I'm saying chit I don't mean to be saying.

Can someone around here tell me where I can find the book "Reading between the Lines for Dummies"?

BTW: increase your wager, I think you can get an even better line today.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerecognizegame View Post
    spot the fuck on target with this post!

carried off, wheel chair, Michelle Tafoya wagging her tail in tow with the microphone.......fans buzzing.....oh, is he okay........gag me with a fucking spooon but he comes sprinting back out of the tunnel. NBA is a bunch of shitty see through theatrics.

Pierce said he was kind of embarassed that he got carted off like that and that he should have just waited 5 minutes.

It's the finals can you blame them for being cautious? He said his knee popped and he couldnt feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RobFunk View Post
    Pierce said he was kind of embarassed that he got carted off like that and that he should have just waited 5 minutes.

It's the finals can you blame them for being cautious? He said his knee popped and he couldnt feel anything.

His knee popped and he couldn't feel anything? Hmm.....and then what......the Lord Jesus Christ came down and healed him. It's quite a stretch to believe the first part of what he said only to see him running up and down the court minutes later.

head turd in the outhouse teazeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend-I-Aint View Post
    Hmm.....and then what......the Lord Jesus Christ came down and healed him. It's quite a stretch to believe the first part of what he said only to see him running up and down the court minutes later.

no exactly, according to pierce an angel came and protected him from injury. that's according to his interview in the post game press conference