Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Dr. Bruce Ivins, anthrax scientist was murdered by The CIA

Regional Manager, Dunder Mifflin Inc. Michael Scott's Avatar
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ych5Dv2SzWc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ych5Dv2SzWc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4lnEABJuHU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4lnEABJuHU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ignore the first 2 minutes of the 9/11 conspiracy crap I don't believe in. Watch about 2 minutes and after.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBo7iMJPQXo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBo7iMJPQXo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Live in CNN now!

Amazing. This press conference is the worst one I have ever seen. No pictures of the email he supposedly wrote. No proof it was written by Dr. Bruce Ivins. No physical evidence. What a weak case.

Watch carefully how they will repeat his name, then formulate questions with it, to get it in your brain. This is called "Active Recall".

the bear is back biatches!! printing cancel.... tiznow's Avatar
    haha this guy is sweating so bad

he keeps saying the same thing over and over

"The evidence of where it lead... again that is all I am prepared to say at this moment"

Justice Dept Speaker

No shit! Really? So could Dr. Phillip Zack could have had access to this, "where it lead you" stupid ass Feds.

Quote Originally Posted by tiznow View Post

he keeps saying the same thing over and over
    Tiz,

This conference is even more convincing there is no case and their is government involvement. They haven't even presented videos, charts, documents anything for the press to see!

Even when Sec State Colin Powell was before the UN he had audio and pictures! LMAO!

I would be too. Lying to the public is hard. Plus, if he slips and says the wrong evidence, the CIA will green light him. You don't want to fuck with the CIA.

Still waiting for the evidence that puts Dr. Bruce IVins in Florida or New Jersey at the time these letters were mailed from there. Must have been a very boring trip driving thousands of miles in a car from Frederick MD to Florida with anthrax! LMAO!

y they got nothing on the princeton dropoff nada physical evidence other than some bs sorority shit and "he had the time to drive there and drive back"

so fuckin ridiculous

Reporter - "Do you have a receipt or anything that will prove that he was there(Pricenton dropoff)?"

Fed - "W wah we don't have that piece of evidence"

y they got nothing on the princeton dropoff nada physical evidence other than some bs sorority shit and "he had the time to drive there and drive back"

so fuckin ridiculous
    Also, waiting for the testimony (under oath) from his wife saying he was gone during those time periods the letters were mailed from NYC and FLA. I always let my wife know when I am going on a vacation. And if I went on one without her, fuck man... she would kill me.

Doesn't sound like the media is biting it. I think the FBI botched this press conference. Shot themselves in the foot.

The government has been exposed!!!

yeah we'll see if the media and family keeps hounding on this

hopefully

not really much the FBI can do its such a weak case.....they just hoping to bury it and it goes away with time

yeah we'll see if the media and family keeps hounding on this

hopefully

not really much the FBI can do its such a weak case.....they just hoping to bury it and it goes away with time
    The internet is powerful.

Here is the full motive for the mailings of the anthrax by The Central Intelligence Agency. feel free to edit, or add.

There was a stalemate in 2001 with the 107th congress. The Executive Branch (Bush Administration) needed the Legislative Branch (part of the legislative branch is The House of Reps) to approve 2/3 of the vote to pass a very controversial law (The Patriot Act). The Executive Branch (President Bush) was already going to sign the Act as long as it made it to his desk. The is what The Bush Administration needed, the law to get to his desk. If the letters were mailed to a House of Rep democrat, it would be OBVIOUS The Bush Administration was behind this. So they (The CIA under The Bush Administration's order) mailed the letters to two (2) SENATE democrats to not raise suspicion. In fear, those two senate democratic leaders convinced the House of Rep Democrats to vote for the Patriot Act. At the time the 107th Congress House of Representatives was not majority Republican, so it was a stalemate at 50/50. Democrats would had voted along party lines, so they needed to find a way to convince them to vote for it.

The anthrax letters serve two purposes for (The Bush Administration) by the CIA mailing these letters out. It allowed:

1. The American public to be in fear and convince Democrat politicians to vote IN FAVOR of The Patriot Act (Hence why the letters were send to media agencies that were not right wing publications)

and

2. It scared opposing democrats into convincing their colleagues into voting for The Patriot Act.

Bottom line is the CIA is responsible, Dr. Bruce Ivins was murdered. The internet has released THE REAL persons name (Dr. Phillip Zack) who is involved in stealing the samples AND The Patriot Act needs to be REPEALED.

CASE CLOSED. Now write you senator and send this information out to get justice for the 5 INNOCENT people who died and 17 who were injured... as well as the 300 Million who lived in fear.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...hrax.probe.cnn

an anthrax scientist says no way he could of produced the high grade powdered anthrax in secrecy

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...hrax.probe.cnn

an anthrax scientist says no way he could of produced the high grade powdered anthrax in secrecy
    I think the public believes now that the FBI doesn't have their "SLAM DUNK" and that Ivins didn't do this. Shit, if WAS part of this covert CIA operation... that would explain suicide, counseling, psychiatrists, etc that the media is filling us up with.

Could you live with yourself if you were part of a super super Top Secret mission that involve mailing out anthrax to kill and scare your fellow Americans to help advance intrusive legislation like The Patriot Act?

Shit, I would have killed myself right after the mission. But all signs point towards "Foul Play". I still believe he is being framed and was setup, once he found this out he went "crazy" trying to think who was behind it and why they would do it. The CIA tapped the FBI communications with probably the help of Michael Hayden's SIGINT contacts in The NSA, went the FBI got too close to a guy who would blow the lid off this puppy... The CIA "Green Lighted" (killed) him.

CASE SOLVED.

Here is a link to the "overwhelming" FBI evidence at The DOJ website. Use a proxy sever if you don't want your IP logged.

I wouldn't be that paranoid, everybody and their mother is going to this site right now.

RX Junior
    MS, I have followed everything you have written and must say that you have done some excellent work... Thanks

viewership of our humble poly forum spiking to above normal levels again %^_

Quote Originally Posted by hellupay View Post
    MS, I have followed everything you have written and must say that you have done some excellent work... Thanks
    Thanks hellupay. That is what drives me to do this. For people to finally say, "Shit Mike, you are not some left-wing kook, you actually make sense".

The favor I ask of everyone who agrees with my convictions is to email this thread out to as many people, post it on blogs, etc.

4 days of hard investigation work, have gotten me closer to my end goal, but not quite. I want justice for the 5 victims and an apology from The US Government for blaming Dr. Bruce Ivins who is an innocent man. Get an apology that the CIA murdered him will never come, but the least they can do is say "Dr. Bruce Ivins did not commit these horrible crimes against his fellow Americans".

The other gaols of this post, was to show readers a poster with less than 300 posts may actually know what they are talking about.

And in conclusion, don believe everything you read, hear, or see in the media. Those are the THREE most important sense of your body and they shouldn't have control of those.

//Signed//

Michael Scott
    Dunder Mifflin Inc.

viewership of our humble poly forum spiking to above normal levels again %^_
    Maybe cause we actually cited sources and didn't have the personal attacks and bogus rants like other threads ;)

Hopefully the viewership will only get bigger. Then we can work on repealing the safe ports acts and gamble LEGALLY online ;)

Wish I got paid for this shit. But writing a book is too time consuming, plus I like being anonymous.

More on "Why" the Bush Administration would order a covert CIA operation to send anthrax laced letters to Senate Majority leaders.

Remember, on Sept 18th 2001 when the first anthrax letter was mailed out, the 107th congress was not majority Republican. This was not to raise suspicion, but scare a particular party into passing it in the OTHER chamber (The House of Representatives) The house was split 50/50, so passing laws through BOTH chambers was extremely difficult. Our forefathers, made the constitution have a 2/3 majority in order to put "checks and balances" on fraudulent acts like The Patriot Act.

Here is a list of some of the bullshit legislation passed by The 10th Congress because of the anthrax letters:

USA PATRIOT") Act
    Farm Security and Rural Investment Act
    Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq
    Help America Vote Act
    Homeland Security Act

Essentially sending anthrax to scare people into voting for a law(s) is not only, ILLEGAL, but what I consider as TREASON.

Source: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._becomes_a_law

"A bill cannot become a law until it has been approved in identical form by both chambers of Congress. After a bill has passed both chambers, it must be made identical via a conference committee.<sup id="_ref-30" class="reference">[31]"

</sup>Here is the full process of how the Patriot Act and other laws get passed. The constitution is a wonderful document.
    <sup id="_ref-30" class="reference">
    </sup>XIII. Final action on amended bill

A bill cannot become a law until it has been approved in identical form by both chambers of Congress. After a bill has passed both chambers, it must be made identical via a conference committee.<sup id="_ref-30" class="reference">[31]</sup>
    The Speaker appoints the House conferees. Usually, these are chosen from the committee that has jurisdiction over the bill in question, and often following the recommendation of that committee chairman. Representation of both major parties is an important attribute of all parliamentary procedures but, in the case of conference committees, it is expected that the views of the chamber of the House on matters in conference be properly represented. The presiding officer of the Senate appoints the conferees, in a manner similar to the House.<sup id="_ref-31" class="reference">[32]</sup>
    The conference committee is sometimes popularly referred to as the "Third Chamber of Congress," but conferee powers are limited. They do not have the authority to amend any portion of a bill that has not been amended in either chamber, and they may not insert material that is not germane.<sup id="_ref-32" class="reference">[33]</sup>
    If a compromise is reached via the conference committee, the corresponding report containing the amendments must be debated and passed in both chambers without change. If they are not passed, a new conference may be called. When the bill has finally been approved by both chambers, all the original papers are transmitted to the enrolling clerk of the body in which the bill originated.<sup id="_ref-33" class="reference">[34]</sup>

<dl><dd>Main article: How a bill becomes a law/XIII. Final action on amended bill</dd></dl> [edit]
    XIV. Enrollment

Once an identical bill has passed in both chambers, the Clerk of the House or Secretary of the Senate (depending on the bills' origin) must ensure that the bill document reflects all of the agreed upon amendments. The bill is then printed, and both the Speaker of the House and either the president of the Senate or the President pro tempore of the Senate must sign the bill. At this point, it is presented to the president.<sup id="_ref-34" class="reference">[35]</sup>
    <dl><dd>Main article: How a bill becomes a law/XIV. Enrollment</dd></dl> [edit]
    XV. Presidential action

Once a bill has been presented to the president, he/she has ten days of constitutionally allocated time to decide a course of action. The president may approve the bill, by signing it into law. The president may also veto the bill, which sends it back to Congress where it must receive approval by two-thirds of both chambers to override the veto.<sup id="_ref-35" class="reference">[36]</sup>
    If the president does not sign or veto the bill after ten days, two outcomes may occur. If Congress is in session, the bill is considered approved. If, however, the Congress has adjourned, the bill does not become law. This is known as a "pocket veto." The extent of pocket veto authority has not been definitively decided by the courts.<sup id="_ref-36" class="reference">[37]</sup>
    For a brief period of time (1997 to 1998), the president had the authority to issue a "line item" veto. This allowed the president to veto certain fiscal items in a bill, rather than having to either approve or veto the bill as a whole. Ultimately, this right was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in Clinton v. City of New York (1998).<sup id="_ref-37" class="reference">[38]</sup>

<sup id="_ref-30" class="reference">

</sup>

Sorry, it looks like I had it backwards, THE SENATE (after all) was the SPLIT in the 107th Congress. I mistakenly said "House of Reps".