Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Bookmaker-dissapointing experience

1. #1 Bookmaker-dissapointing experience 
    RX Member
    Bookmaker-dissapointing experience

Cannot get a virtual race graded that was bet at 9:55PM till 9:00Am, and after calling them i got the same "can't do thing" drone response. From on-line chat, A phone call, then asked to speak to a manager (morgan)..(All i wanted to do was bet usa bb game). After all, Virtual racing is on their system, my god, how hard can it be ?? i'm going elswhere, they are too big & don't care ! That was my impression. Good luck Fellas

Soiled,Pantyland..Upper Dirty Hamper Region
    I would not leave this book just because the props dept does not open until 9am..I guess if you lost the virtual race you would not have had any funds left anyways?..If you like betting these things..I have found Bookmakers virtual races are among the fairest..They have the best parlay combination options this side of 5 Dimes..I would not leave strictly because of this..You live...you learn, I guess...Least there is a 10am game you can bet..Probably be graded after props dept opens ..bout 9:15..GL with it

PS..Besides WSEX and Betonline..not too many books your credit card will work at..that will actually pay you without no bull shit

Quote Originally Posted by miaplus3 View Post
    Bookmaker-dissapointing experience

Cannot get a virtual race graded that was bet at 9:55PM till 9:00Am, and after calling them i got the same "can't do thing" drone response. From on-line chat, A phone call, then asked to speak to a manager (morgan)..(All i wanted to do was bet usa bb game). After all, Virtual racing is on their system, my god, how hard can it be ?? i'm going elswhere, they are too big & don't care ! That was my impression. Good luck Fellas
    You mean to tell me that you couldn't bet a game because you were waiting for a race to be graded? Sounds like lack of funds, try posting up a little more and you won't run into a problem...or ask for a manager and ask for an if bet..I know if I was still there and had a winner, I would have written a hand ticket for you on the BB game, as long as you had sufficient funds after the horse race...you spoke to a horse clerk and not the head linesman that was on the night shift...