Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: In 1776, Obama supporters were the Redcoats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 In 1776, Obama supporters were the Redcoats! 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Obama wants to bring America to a more european style government, with higher taxes ( higher unemployment), more government ( more failure), socialized medicine ( Rationed health care), subsidies for failing business ( dumb), and higher taxes for successful business ( dumb), class warefare ( dangerous) etc.

    In 1776 the Obama supporters wore red coats and were Brittish and Loyalists. The Americans led by Sam Adams, George Washington, Nathaniel Greene, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Paule Revere, Thomas Paine revolted against their european government. These Patriots were what would now be considered Libertarians.

    In modern day terms, the Patriots would be the the Ron Paul crowd, and the Republicans and blue dog Democrats followed them. These people " stick to guns and religion", while the Liberal elitists and Loyalists were the Britts.


    The American Patriots were heavily outnumbered by the greatest military on earth, but through principles in " The Art of War" defeated the heavy chalk Britts. Many great American Patriots died fighting this war. There IS a price for freedom, and many great people died for it.

    Please THINK before you vote for that same horrible government we broke away from, because people died to give you what you have.


    RIP America, and RIP Great Patriots.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard punter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    3 miles west of the tasmajerry.
    Posts
    9,491
    There were Obama supporters in 1776? WOW!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior RobFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    47,432
    Nothing could possibly be worse than the last 8 years, I am not worried.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Officially Punching out Nov 25th kingbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Leaving in on Jet Plane
    Posts
    8,483
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    The people supporting Barrack Hussein Obama are the same people that were Loyalists to the King and wore Red Coats for the King...

    A bunch of religous farmers who "clung to guns and religion" fought for the freedoms that you enjoy right NOW, and the ones that you are going to vote away on November 4th. IF I WANTED TO LIVE IN ENGLAND, I'D MOVE THERE!. Why can't all you socialists and Democrats just move to english speaking Canada and the UK and let America stay FREE? Why do you try and vote away other people's money? Why can't you learn? Why are you against freedom? What are you so scared of?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard punter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    3 miles west of the tasmajerry.
    Posts
    9,491
    I talked to Barry and he said he was sorry that he turned over West Point to the British. Or was it the Kenyans.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior RobFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    47,432
    Kingbill, those are pretty straws. I just got the sorry white ones with the stripes up the sides.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFunk View Post
    Nothing could possibly be worse than the last 8 years, I am not worried.

    FDR's 3 terms were all depression due to his retarded policies. Higher taxes in a recession led to the worest depression with over 25% unemployment. That is much worse than the 6.1 we have even now. Over 4 times worse. During those times, people really were much worse off... unlike the crap Obama preaches.

    Jimmy Carter sucked too. Unless you like high gas prices, high inflation, high unemlpyment, cold water and sweaters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    I'm still here Mo-fo's cussin'it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hillbilly country
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    FDR's 3 terms were all depression due to his retarded policies. Higher re taxes in a recession led to the worest depression with over 25% unemployment. That is much worse than the 6.1 we have even now. Over 4 times worse. During those times, people really were much worse off... unlike the crap Obama preaches.

    Jimmy Carter sucked too. Unless you like high gas prices, high inflation, high unemlpyment, cold water and sweaters.

    Ur kidding right? How the fuck old are you and how much history have you bothered to read?

    Jeezus
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard levistep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,057
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    FDR's 3 terms were all depression due to his retarded policies. Higher taxes in a recession led to the worest depression with over 25% unemployment. That is much worse than the 6.1 we have even now. Over 4 times worse. During those times, people really were much worse off... unlike the crap Obama preaches.

    Jimmy Carter sucked too. Unless you like high gas prices, high inflation, high unemlpyment, cold water and sweaters.
    I like this guy. Although I'm not as tough on Carter as most, FDR makes Bush seem like a god. Too many people just like to feel they experienced the extremes so they exaggerate everything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by levistep View Post
    I like this guy. Although I'm not as tough on Carter as most, FDR makes Bush seem like a god. Too many people just like to feel they experienced the extremes so they exaggerate everything.

    It wasn't just the Smoot Hawley, the raising taxes, the killing free trade, the AAA act was actually killing livestock and destroying CROPS WHILE PEOPLE WERE STARVING TO DEATH. You have to be beyond retarded to be destroying food and killing farm animals while people are starving in bread and soup lines. FDR didn't just have the worst liberal economic policies, a kindergardener could have seen that they didn't pass a common sense test.

    FDR was also restrictive of the media. Like many other corrupt leaders.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape? Raoul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere around Barstow
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The people supporting Barrack Hussein Obama are the same people that were Loyalists to the King and wore Red Coats for the King...

    A bunch of religous farmers who "clung to guns and religion" fought for the freedoms that you enjoy right NOW, and the ones that you are going to vote away on November 4th. IF I WANTED TO LIVE IN ENGLAND, I'D MOVE THERE!. Why can't all you socialists and Democrats just move to english speaking Canada and the UK and let America stay FREE? Why do you try and vote away other people's money? Why can't you learn? Why are you against freedom? What are you so scared of?
    Yeah the patriot act, wiretapping, torture. Thats real freedom for ya jackass...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior Mistermj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Twitter & Facebook
    Posts
    8,606
    Carter was by far the worst President of our lifetimes.

    You can't blame 9/11 and its effects on Bush...much easier to blame it on Clinton. Bin Laden did himself.

    Historians will be very kind to Bush...as they were to the much hated Truman.

    Bottom line...they took undeserved flack for making the tough decisions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Yeah the patriot act, wiretapping, torture. Thats real freedom for ya jackass...

    Higher taxes, socialized medicine, giving money to failing businesses, taking extra money away from profitable businesses, turning social security into another wealth redistribution scheme.

    This isn't about Bush, this is about Obama. He wants us to be more like the europe people fought against 232 years ago.

    Americans protested and grabbed guns to fight for freedom, and now these Obama voters will give away our freedoms without any fight.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Rx. Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Higher taxes, socialized medicine, giving money to failing businesses, taking extra money away from profitable businesses, turning social security into another wealth redistribution scheme.

    This isn't about Bush, this is about Obama. He wants us to be more like the europe people fought against 232 years ago.

    Americans protested and grabbed guns to fight for freedom, and now these Obama voters will give away our freedoms without any fight.
    Amen brutha

    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape? Raoul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere around Barstow
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Higher taxes, socialized medicine, giving money to failing businesses, taking extra money away from profitable businesses, turning social security into another wealth redistribution scheme.

    This isn't about Bush, this is about Obama. He wants us to be more like the europe people fought against 232 years ago.

    Americans protested and grabbed guns to fight for freedom, and now these Obama voters will give away our freedoms without any fight.
    Bush and co have bankrupted this country with runaway spending. Have wiped there asses with constitution and somehow obama is going to take away our freedoms. Bush pushed for this joke of a bailout. Im disgusted with all of them. But obama isnt going to take away your personnel freedoms. so get over it. Were fucked either way obama or mcain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Those Libertarians that founded our country not only tried to diffuse power and create a limited government for then, they tried to make it very difficult for the government to gain power and turn into what it is today... These found laws they made ( the Bill or Rights and the constitution) are being pissed on.

    They wanted to make George Washington king of America, but he said Noooo noooo noooo... He just spend years leading Americans in battle against that, and he didn't want our country to turn into that.

    Washington was the richest man in America, and our winning general. It wasn't so much about him being King, it was that he didn't want that AFTER, because absolute power corrupts absolutely. He did was was right. He wanted a limited government.

    Washington and the Patriots were shooting at the Brittish government, and now just a quick 232 years later we have Obama supporters campaigning for that same government that made this country UNIQUE, GREAT, and THE FREEDOM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD... Economic, Social, Political, Religious, Speech.

    But Obama and his goons want the government to make the choices for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Bush and co have bankrupted this country with runaway spending. Have wiped there asses with constitution and somehow obama is going to take away our freedoms. Bush pushed for this joke of a bailout. Im disgusted with all of them. But obama isnt going to take away your personnel freedoms. so get over it. Were fucked either way obama or mcain.

    Is Obama for or against economic freedoms?


    - Higher taxes
    - Subsidies for failing businesses ( GM, Ford, Fannie Freddie, Banks)
    - Extra taxes for profitable business
    - Socialized medicine
    - Socialized retirement
    - Carbon Taxes
    - Higher taxes for oil companies that will end up being paid for by consumers.
    - more welfare and handouts for the weak and lazy
    - 90 day home forclosure freeze ( I wonder what happens on day 91)
    - Closing Free Trade agreements
    - Increased government spending



    In 1776 he would have been for the Stamp Act, Tea Tax, and all the other government crap out there. Ron Paul would have been dressed as a Mohawk Indian and he and other Sons of Liberty would have been protesting Obama and his Marxist government by throwing Tea into the Atlantic Ocean. The support of the common republicans would have helped kill the Redcoats and send Obama and his supporters back to London with their tales in front of their legs.

    It wasn't just the Brits though. Remember the Brittish hired German (Hessian) mercenaries and George Washington and Nathaniel Green and the Patriots still defenated Cornwallis and the Brittish scum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Rx. Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    597
    They will never listen to you C-Gold. He is their Messiah.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by "7" View Post
    They will never listen to you C-Gold. He is their Messiah.
    They don't understand that America was created as the land of freedoms. Social, religious, freedom of speech, free press,

    In come countries they try and outlaw...
    - Speaking bad about your president or leader
    Look at China cracking down on government critisim. Look at the beatings in Tibet. Think of all of the people killed trying to swing out of Cuba, think of the people that were machine gunned down trying to climb the Berlin wall, or the people and their familes killed trying to leave North Korea.
    - Some countries have ONE religion and they persecute other religions This isn't some ancient thing, or something only in the middle east. Look at the mass genocide of Kurds in Kosovo.
    - Guns ( Obama wants to outlaw at the very least handguns too)
    - Economic freedoms - In Europe you might have to wait in line for months for treatments ( unless your are a government official like Ted Kennedy). Socialism favors those POLITICALLY connected rather than those who BID for a good or service through market prices. No government has EVER distributed goods as well as the free market.
    - Taxes- The government taxing some people to the point where they just leave... It could happen here.
    - Nationalizing businesses - Look at the corrupt Russian and South American governments just taking businesses. They steal and tax the hell out of businesses until they destroy them. Those governments are like Locusts that destroy everything in sight. Destroying wealth and jobs.

    Governments are a mess... They start wars.

    Imagine how stupid that is. The Leader from Country A doesn't get along with the leader from Country B, so all of the people in Country A try and kill the people in Country B and vice versa.

    I know Russians, Iranians, Iraqi's and Palestinians... They don't HATE us. Their leaders and media subject them to the same stuff our media does. MOST people around the world want peace and prosperity.

    The American government was set up for that ( it has been slowly taken away from us), but electing Barrack Obama and his socialist policies is a nail in the coffin. He is a LIAR. He is a LAWYER.

    Lawyers and Politicans are the sleeziest, power hungry, Liars out there. Don't trust a word that piece of crap says.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior Darwinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    galapagos
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFunk View Post
    Nothing could possibly be worse than the last 8 years, I am not worried.



    but bush isnt running again.

    duh
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Rx. Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    They don't understand that America was created as the land of freedoms. Social, religious, freedom of speech, free press,

    In come countries they try and outlaw...
    - Speaking bad about your president or leader
    Look at China cracking down on government critisim. Look at the beatings in Tibet. Think of all of the people killed trying to swing out of Cuba, think of the people that were machine gunned down trying to climb the Berlin wall, or the people and their familes killed trying to leave North Korea.
    - Some countries have ONE religion and they persecute other religions This isn't some ancient thing, or something only in the middle east. Look at the mass genocide of Kurds in Kosovo.
    - Guns ( Obama wants to outlaw at the very least handguns too)
    - Economic freedoms - In Europe you might have to wait in line for months for treatments ( unless your are a government official like Ted Kennedy). Socialism favors those POLITICALLY connected rather than those who BID for a good or service through market prices. No government has EVER distributed goods as well as the free market.
    - Taxes- The government taxing some people to the point where they just leave... It could happen here.
    - Nationalizing businesses - Look at the corrupt Russian and South American governments just taking businesses. They steal and tax the hell out of businesses until they destroy them. Those governments are like Locusts that destroy everything in sight. Destroying wealth and jobs.

    Governments are a mess... They start wars.

    Imagine how stupid that is. The Leader from Country A doesn't get along with the leader from Country B, so all of the people in Country A try and kill the people in Country B and vice versa.

    I know Russians, Iranians, Iraqi's and Palestinians... They don't HATE us. Their leaders and media subject them to the same stuff our media does. MOST people around the world want peace and prosperity.

    The American government was set up for that ( it has been slowly taken away from us), but electing Barrack Obama and his socialist policies is a nail in the coffin. He is a LIAR. He is a LAWYER.

    Lawyers and Politicans are the sleeziest, power hungry, Liars out there. Don't trust a word that piece of crap says.
    Welp, looks like we are gonna have to suck on it for at least 4 years. And, we have W to thank for it, at least in some part.

    It'll be rough...that's for sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    5,120
    Well hopefully the people revolt. Boston tea party, Boston Massacre... take down those nasty Red coats.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    I'm still here Mo-fo's cussin'it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hillbilly country
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwinian View Post
    but bush isnt running again.

    duh
    Nah, just the "90% solution" is



    Go Bush III go!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by cussin'it View Post
    Ur kidding right? How the fuck old are you and how much history have you bothered to read?

    Jeezus

    He's 16.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •