Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: NLCS Game #3

1. #1 NLCS Game #3 
    Dodgers(-150)Moyer,Kuroda

Moyer has been awful in his career at Chavez Ravine.Moyer is 1-3 with a 6.83 ERA at Dodger Stadium and in his only start there in the past decade, he was tagged for 10 runs and 10 hits in 5 1-3 innings of a 10-3 Phillies loss on July 16, 2007.Jamie Moyer (0-1, 4.50) has served up 10 homers to Ramirez, who has hit .340 (18-for-53) against the 45-year-old left-hander.Kuroda is 7-2 with a 3.43 ERA in 15 home starts, including his NLDS outing. He was outstanding in two starts versus Philadelphia in August, going 1-0 with a 1.38 ERA while the Phillies hit .095 against him.
    The only thing that worries me is the bullpen battle which Philly has a big advantage.As long as Broxton has a big enough cushion to work with The Dodgers should make a series of this one tonight. Started out cold in the division series but hung on long enough to be 4-0 in the Championship series so far.

G/L on tonight's NLCS action everyone.

BoL tonight ELMO. As usual, I'm on the other side and like the Phils in this spot (which is probably good for LAD backers like yourself).

Thanks Artie. My Division Series record was pretty bad losing w/ the Cubs Angels and Brewers series overall and winning w/ the Rays. My bankroll was down to my last $130 after starting w/ over $400 and I let it ride w/ Hamels. Since then I have not missed a championship series game. I am probally due for a bad hit tonight. Starting pitching is the main reason for my play. The bullpen worries me because Philly's is stellar. and the Dodgers not so much.
    Good Luck tonight Artie.

i am an american aquarium drinker jeff_tweedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ELMO75 View Post
    Thanks Artie. My Division Series record was pretty bad losing w/ the Cubs Angels and Brewers series overall and winning w/ the Rays. My bankroll was down to my last $130 after starting w/ over $400 and I let it ride w/ Hamels. Since then I have not missed a championship series game. I am probally due for a bad hit tonight. Starting pitching is the main reason for my play. The bullpen worries me because Philly's is stellar. and the Dodgers not so much.
    Good Luck tonight Artie.
    nothing wrong with the dodger bullpen bro. yeah they could use Saito, but still a solid crew.