The One Size Fits All Friendly Muslim Thread

Search
Tokens
Suspected Terrorists Arrested Just Before Departure of German Flight

Friday, September 26, 2008
service_ap_36.gif

COLOGNE, Germany — German police raided a plane in Cologne just before it was taking off Friday and arrested two ethnic Somalis, saying they found a suicide note that claimed the men wanted to fight a holy war and die in a terror attack.
A 23-year-old Somali man and a 24-year-old German man born in Somalia were removed from the plane without incident after the surprise raid at Cologne-Bonn Airport, a spokeswoman for North Rhine-Westphalia state police told The Associated Press.
Quoting unidentified security forces, German media said the two men were heading to Pakistan. Bild, Germany's top-selling newspaper, reported the men had been under observation for months.
Police spokeswoman Katharina Breuer said authorities did not think the men planned to hijack the plane — KLM Flight 1804 to Amsterdam. Airport spokesman Walter Roemer said the pair were not armed.
Click here for photos.
She also would not reveal how authorities knew the men were on board, but said the 6:55 a.m. (0455 GMT) raid took place because of the alleged suicide note. The two men lived in the Cologne area, she added.
German media identified the 24-year-old as Omar D. and the other man as Abdirazak B. but neither police nor the Federal Criminal Office, the German equivalent of the FBI, would confirm either of the names or their ultimate destination.
Related

<!-- QUIGO --> <!-- QUIGO --> <script type="text/javascript"> /*<![CDATA[*/ var adsonar_placementId="1307847",adsonar_pid="144757",adsonar_ps="-1",adsonar_zw=190;adsonar_zh=200,adsonar_jv="ads.adsonar.com"; qas_writeAd(); /*]]>*/ </script><iframe name="adsonar_serve818776" id="adsonar_serve818776" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" src="http://ads.adsonar.com/adserving/getAdsFox.jsp?placementId=1307847&pid=144757&ps=-1&zw=190&zh=200&url=http%3A//www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C428322%2C00.html&v=5" scrolling="no" width="190" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>
The Fokker 50 jet was at its "point of departure" when police grabbed the two suspects, KLM spokeswoman Elfrieke van Galen said, adding that the 46 remaining passengers then had to leave the plane and identify their bags.
The plane took off an hour later and landed at Schipol airport in the Netherlands without further incident. No other flights at Cologne airport were affected.
Still, some people at the airport were rattled by the arrests.
"I saw a couple of policemen running out pretty quickly," said Antonietta Puzio, an airport cafe worker. "One always thinks something like this is so far away, and then something happens right by where you work."
Both Germany and the Netherlands are possible transit points or targets for terrorists.
The Dutch anti-terror chief warned earlier this month that the Netherlands remains a top target for Islamic terrorists because of publicity surrounding an anti-Islam film, "Fitna," by lawmaker Geert Wilders.
"Fitna" sets Quranic texts against a background of violent images, which the report said "is considered a major insult and provocation" by terrorist groups. The country's terrorist threat has been rated as "substantial" since the film's launch in March.
Frank Wallenta, a spokesman for federal prosecutors in Germany, said the arrests in Cologne were not related to two other men linked this week to terrorist suspects.
On Thursday, prosecutors said Eric Breininger, 21, and Houssain Al Malla, 23 could be headed to Germany after leaving a terrorist training camp along the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The men are believed linked to the group involved in a foiled 2007 plot to attack American targets in Germany.
Despite Friday's arrests, Interior Ministry spokeswoman Daniela-Alexandra Pietsch said the threat level in Germany had not changed. Germany is still in the "crosshairs of terrorism" but there are no indications that any specific attacks are planned, she said.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
That they still haven't re-captured Cat Stevens yet.

:think2:

Actually, while I disagree with his overall assertion that all Muslims wish us harm, catching the rogue, scheming scum who plot and plan is good news for all.

If we could only just catch the AlQaeda brass sometime this century, then victory can be finally declared.

:pope:

Tokens
That they still haven't re-captured Cat Stevens yet.

:think2:

Actually, while I disagree with his overall assertion that all Muslims wish us harm, catching the rogue, scheming scum who plot and plan is good news for all.

If we could only just catch the AlQaeda brass sometime this century, then victory can be finally declared.

:pope:

You are a liar, I never asserted that all Muslims wish us harm.

I'm still here Mo-fo's
Tokens
Why use the "friendly Muslims" are at it again connotation to title a thread with?

Suggests that you don't believe there are any friendly Muslims or you've made a blanket determination on an entire culture.

I'm a liar, lol. You are misleading and full of hate.

Tokens
Why use the "friendly Muslims" are at it again connotation to title a thread with?

Suggests that you don't believe there are any friendly Muslims or you've made a blanket determination on an entire culture.

I'm a liar, lol. You are misleading and full of hate.

Because I'm against the Islamists non-assimilation into western
culture, I am a hater? Run along hypocrite.

You're the one showing your frothing-at-the-mouth-spewing-hatred
towards everything non-leftist. E.g. calling Rush a fat pig yesterday.

Tokens
Because I'm against the Islamists non-assimilation into western
culture, I am a hater?

Certainly not.

You are a hater because everything you write suggests that you suspect muslims in general.

And once again my question - what exactly do you wish to say with this thread?

Handicapper
Tokens
suspect muslims in general

I love racial profiling muslims. You know why? This is the best profile there is for finding terrorists. I will not bite my tongue on this. Not all muslims are terrorists but virtually all terrorists are muslim.

Banned
Tokens
suspect muslims in general

I love racial profiling muslims. You know why? This is the best profile there is for finding terrorists. I will not bite my tongue on this. Not all muslims are terrorists but virtually all terrorists are muslim.
I agree. :103631605:103631605

Tokens
Certainly not.

You are a hater because everything you write suggests that you suspect muslims in general.

And once again my question - what exactly do you wish to say with this thread?

Reread both muslim threads again, what I'm saying is very clear.

Tokens
Reread both muslim threads again, what I'm saying is very clear.

No, it is not. There are two Somalis possibly wanting to join a training camp for terrorists in Pakistan. We know nothing about the background of these men, nothing of their motives, nothing about their perceived enemies. So what argument of yours does this prove?

Tokens
No, it is not. There are two Somalis possibly wanting to join a training camp for terrorists in Pakistan. We know nothing about the background of these men, nothing of their motives, nothing about their perceived enemies. So what argument of yours does this prove?

Keep your head in the sand, and continue to deny that there is no
culture war going on between the western world and Islam.

:missingte

Tokens
Keep your head in the sand, and continue to deny that there is no
culture war going on between the western world and Islam.

:missingte

As expected, another non-answer.

Of course, life is much easier when you live in a black-and-white world, and who cares if it has not much to do with reality...

Tokens
virtually all terrorists are muslim.

RAF, IRA, ETA etc. - all muslims?

I do not dispute that the majority of current terrorism is from muslims, but whenever I read over-generalisations like yours it makes me want to vomit.

Banned
Tokens

I do not dispute that the majority of current terrorism is from muslims, but whenever I read over-generalisations like yours it makes me want to vomit.
Don't choke.:missingte:missingte

Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit
Tokens
I skimmed the cited article a couple times and see no direct evidence that either of the two cats from Somalia are followers of Islam.

But admittedly, Guessing Is Fun!

NES

Tokens

I think he meant all the hip terrorist, the IRA is so last millenia.

Tokens
I skimmed the cited article a couple times and see no direct evidence that either of the two cats from Somalia are followers of Islam.

But admittedly, Guessing Is Fun!

Here you go Barman (as if you really care, I know stupid quips and spin are more important to you than actual facts).

Houssain Al Malla, 23, and a German called Eric Breininger, 21, who converted to Islam, are believed to have been training at a terrorist camp in Afghanistan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...omali-terror-suspects-left-suicide-notes.html

Tokens

The fact that their is a massive culture war between muslims
and the west is not an over-generalization, it is a fact. The fact that
Europe is being taken over by muslims is not an over-generalization,
it is a fact. I might as well just call Europe, Eurabia. The fact that
the europeans are bending over while getting reamed by Islam
is a fact, the Muslims cry over some stupid cartoon about Mohammad,
and everyone bends over backwards. Some Muslim on an assembly line
needs to take a break to pray to Mecca? Bend over backwards.
Some Muslim woman wants to get a driver's license without showing
her face? Bend over and let her. We want to build a million dollar
building? Oh wait, we must make sure the toilets don't fact Mecca,
because we can't let the muslims shit that direction.

Keep bending over and sticking your German head in the sand, Germany
will be next.

Look at statistics in The Netherlands:
1960: 1,500 Muslims
1970: 15,000 Muslims
1997: 400,000 Muslims
2008: 1,000,000 Muslims
In this time, the population of the Netherlands has remained almost constant. There is now an outflow of Dutch. Young Dutch people hesitate to have children: the qualify of the schools, and the safety of non-Muslim students, has declined. The welfare benefits for Muslims --subdidized housing, free education, free medical care, all kinds of other benefits -- are paid for by Infidel taxpayers. All over Europe welfare states were created by non-Muslims, are paid for by non-Muslims, and are now being exploited, up to the hilt, by Muslim immigrants, many of them practicing polygamy, the women refusing to work (instead having babies, at a rate three or four times that of the non-Muslims) and the men largely unskilled and hostile to the system, with a fantastic sense of entitlement that comes from the fact that they are Muslims, and non-Muslims in their view should be paying them, should be extending Jizyah to them, as Islam has always insisted. The attitude does not go away, and there are many imams who have been taped telling their followers that stealing from Infidels is not stealing, but proleptic helping oneself to the Jizyah.
Those Muslims who do work make demands -- as for prayer breaks -- that ill fit in with the rhythm of an assembly line, or even working in stores. And they are often, with their ill-concealed hostility, those glowering faces and sullen eyes, unpleasant and disturbing for the non-Muslims who must work beside them. And even those who smile, and are ostentatiously just as sweet as they can be, will -- if you get them on certain subejcts --suddenly reveal, as if ripping off a mask -- quite a different attitude, and a fanatical core that amazes those who have managed to drill down.
Meanwhile, as Muslim populations rise, even if that rise is not quite as dramatic as it once was, so that Muslims now reproduce at, not five or six times but only three times the rate of non-Muslims in Europe, where, it must be remembered, the birthrate of non-Muslims has fallen below the replacement level, those Muslim wives, sometimes plural wives, do not work but keep producing babies, while non-Muslim women go to work.
And taxes are high, and will get higher, in order to keep afloat these large Muslim populations, with the non-working wives, the wives who are essentially breeders, whose "work" is those large families that they cannot possibly support, and consciously rely on the continued -- and to Americans unbelievable -- benefits that the welfare states of Europe make possible.
And the taxes continue to remain high on the non-Muslims. Meanwhile, those non-Muslims look around, look around at the presence of so many Muslims, who now are a majority in the schools of Rotterdam and Malmo, and a disturbing large minority presence in so many other schools and cities, and what could once upon a time have been counted on -- good public schools -- are no longer to be counted on, and so young non-Muslim couples factor that silently into their own calculations as to whether to have children, or what the expense of the children will be -- an expense that may now include, as it did not in the past, private school tuition.
And the quality of everyday life, slowly but surely, worsens.
And then there is the great and increasing expense of monitoring that same Muslim population, of watching the mosques, and paying informants, and paying for more police, and lawyers, and judges, and then too for increased security, at airports and train stations, at bus stations, and for much heavier guards at Jewish and Christian religious sites and schools and community centers, at embassies, at government office buildings, at national monuments or other sites of symbolic value that might possibly be targets.
And the quality of life declines.
Let me put it again as I have put it here many times before:
"The large-scale presence of Muslims in the countries of Western Europe has led to a situation for both the indigenous non-Muslims, and for non-Muslim immigrants to each country, that is much more unpleasant, expensive, and physically dangerous than would be the case without that large-scale Muslim presence."
Some may differ over what is to be done to remedy this situation. But no one can deny the truth of that observation.
Posted by: Hugh at July 16, 2008 10:02 AM
As Hugh noted, the mere numbers make Islamic takeover of Europe look inevitable. Combine that with certain theological and sociological realities. Start with the Islamic practice of four wives and dozens of children. Add a vanishing non-replacement domestic birthrate combined with a rapidly increasing outflow of the native population, and as usual, the expert is exactly wrong.
But even the Islamic practices of honor killing non-Muslim men who try to date Muslim women, or Muslim women who attempt to escape Islam to marry non-Muslim men eventually has a similar effect on a smaller scale. And of course creeping sharia and it's concomitant dhimmitude will slowly squeeze the non-Muslim population and systematically reduce their quality of life and reduce their numbers over time. 'Violations' of the dhimma will occasionally produce massacres or ethnic cleansing.
Of course you could ask what happened to all the non-Muslims who used to live in nations which had, at one time, very large non-Muslim populations? For example, every single nation on Earth which now has a large Muslim population. But that might make you some kind of Islamophobe.
Posted by: Beagle at July 16, 2008 10:20 AM
Victor Davis Hanson writes in The Soul of Battle:
"Yet tanks, men, generals, and guns in themselves cannot win wars. Even in the modern age of industry and technology. George Patton was convinced that victory still hinged upon the warrior soul of his army. Spirit could prompt soldiers to accomplish things far beyond their apparent material limitations: in turn, the absence of audacity might allow well-equipped and plentiful troops simply to quit in dejection."
Patton said: "L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace". His Third Army was motivated by ideology. He and they had more to do with the defeat of the Nazi's than any other military force, more than any other Allied leader.
Our enemies have their Patton. Whether we like it or not, they have their driving ideology. And they have proven to be audacious.
We can either fight back or surrender.
Posted by: undaunted at July 16, 2008 10:51 AM
No possibility of take-over? And how does this person speak so confidently when so-called religious leaders such as the Archbishop of Canterbury seem so eager to accommodate Islamic mores and culture? Ah but I'm forgetting: We're all so nice these days.
So why didn't the early Christians reached out to the pagan Romans in a similar manner? Did they let their silly old sense of identity get in the way? Perhaps all that was required then was a dialogue with Diocletian to clear up all those pesky misunderstandings, yes?
Posted by: Chatillon at July 16, 2008 11:18 AM

Its quite amazing that no one is listening. Here is a small collection of Islamo-gems to remember:
Khomeini told us that:
“islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors!
There are hundreds of other [quranic] psalms and hadiths urging muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
“islam grew with blood… The great prophet of islam in one hand carried the quran and in the other a sword… islam is a religion of blood for the infidels but a religion of guidance for other people.”
But of all the ideologues whose works were a source of radical inspiration to tens, if not hundreds, of millions, Sayeed Abdul A’la Maududi is the most direct and unambiguous in his description of islam’s ultimate aspirations:
“islam is not a normal religion like the other religions in the world and muslim nations are not like normal nations. muslim nations are very special because they have a command from allah to rule the entire world and to be over every nation in the world.”
“islam wishes to destroy all States and Governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of islam regardless of the country or the Nation which rules it. The purpose of islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program, regardless of which Nation assumes the role of the standard bearer of islam or the rule of which nation is undermined in the process of the establishment of an ideological islamic State.”
“islam is a revolutionary faith that comes to destroy any government made by man. islam doesn’t look for a nation to be in a better condition than another nation. islam doesn’t care about the land or who owns the land. The goal of islam is to rule the entire world and submit all of mankind to the faith of islam. Any nation or power that gets in the way of that goal, islam will fight and destroy. In order to fulfill that goal, islam can use every power available every way it can be used to bring worldwide revolution. This is Jihad.”
The following comments, by other prominent muslims, leave us in no doubt how widely these views are held.
“One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.”
— Former Algerian President Houari Boumedienne’s prophetic warning to Europe in a speech at the U.N. In 1974. Thirty three years later, his prediction is in the process of unfolding.
“Soon we will take power in this country. Those who criticize us now, will regret it. They will have to serve us. Prepare, for the hour is near.”
— Belgium-based imam in 1994. “De Morgen”, Oct. 5, 1994. Cited in Koenraad Elst, “The Rushdie Rules”, Middle East Quarterly, June 1998.
“The quran should be America’s highest authority”. “islam is not in America to be equal to any other religion but to be dominant.”
— Omar Ahmad, CAIR’s (Council on American-Islamic Relations) chairman of the board.
“I would like to see the islamic flag fly, not only over number 10 Downing Street, but over the whole world,”
— Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed, (former leader of the extremist Al-Muhajiroun movement in Britain) in an interview with Reuters.
“I want to see the U.S become an islamic nation.” —-Ibrahim Hooper of CAIR.
“We are not fighting so that you will offer us something. We are fighting to eliminate you.”
—Hussein Massawi, the former Hezbollah leader behind the slaughter of U.S. and French forces 20 years ago.
“Jihad and the rifle alone. NO negotiations, NO conferences and NO dialogue.”
—Sheikh Abdullah Azzam— (Osama bin Laden’s late mentor.)
“allah revealed Islam in order that humanity could be governed according to it. Unbelief is darkness and disorder. So the unbelievers, if they are not suppressed, create disorder. That is why the muslims are responsible for the implementation of allah’s Law on the planet, that humanity may be governed by it, as opposed to corrupt man-made laws. The muslims must make all efforts to establish the religion of allah on the earth”
—Muhammad ‘Abdus Salam Faraj, “Jihad: The Absent Obligation”, p43.
What is it in these clear statements of intent that Western people find so hard to comprehend and come to terms with?
Posted by: sheik yer'mami at July 16, 2008 11:34 AM
'War is Deceit"

“The chief weapon in the quiver of all Islamist expansionist movements, is the absolute necessity to keep victims largely unaware of the actual theology plotting their demise. To complete this deception, a large body of ‘moderates’ continue to spew such ridiculous claims as “Islam means Peace” thereby keeping non-Muslims from actually reading the Qur’an, the Sira, the Hadith, or actually looking into the past 1400 years of history. Islamists also deny or dismiss the concept of ‘abrogation’, which is the universal intra-Islamic method of replacing slightly more tolerable aspects of the religion in favor of more violent demands for Muslims to slay and subdue infidels”
And still, we remain ignorant...
Posted by: sheik yer'mami at July 16, 2008 11:41 AM
"... heavier guards at Jewish and Christian religious sites and schools and community centers, ...."
"And the quality of life declines."
--posted by Hugh
Here's an experience I had on my latest visit to Paris (last fall).
As many visitors to Paris may remember, there are lots of squares and plazas from which avenues radiate like the spokes of a wheel. When walking, one can often save time and distance by taking a side street cutting across the spokes, i.e. by walking one leg of a triangle instead of two. One Saturday, on my way to dinner, I did just that, taking a short side street only one block long. I noticed a police car blocking one end of the street, with a pair of armed cops standing there, and looking ahead I saw another police car and cops at the other end. I began to get a bit apprehensive. Then I noticed a number of people walking beside me, and others coming towards me from the other end of the street. The men among them were soberly dressed, many with broad-brimmed hats, many with side-locks, most carrying small books. They were Jews, and there was a synagogue in the middle of the block, and they were going to services.
What a sad commentary on present-day Paris, the capital of the land of "liberte, egalite, fraternite". People cannot peacefully observe their religion without armed guards and road-blocks. The city should present a bill for the cost of the cops' overtime to the grand mufti of France.

Posted by: ebonystone at July 16, 2008 12:37 PM
Steve Bell makes no provision for the grade of the slope of Muslim demographic decline - specifically its gradualness. Muslim birthrates - decline notwithstanding - will continue to out-pace native European rates. Furthermore, continued Muslim immigration, left unabated, will in-itself insure the demographic conquest of the Continent.
Posted by: Cornelius at July 16, 2008 12:39 PM
It will not be a 'take over' it will become an 'evolution or evolving' of a democracy. This democracy will 'morphe' into an Islamic state by mere vast numbers of voters.
And remember there were mass numbers of 'experts' in the 1930's that were saying Hitler and the Germans were no threat. We know how the 'experts' information turned out with that history.
In this case, man is impressed with his own voice, expressing knowledge that is void of wisdom, putting him on the same path that will lead him to repeat the same failures as before. It is not a straight path, because it appears to always have a curve that you 'just can't see around' tempting him on further, Man has not realized the path he is on is a 'circle'. Until this is realized, he is too ignorant to recognize the familiarity of the path, 'he has been here before'.
Posted by: alaskan1000 at July 16, 2008 3:19 PM
Takeover?
Submission is all that is needed. No, there will be no "takeover" because the UK seems to be signaling their submission.
Sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
incclutchmarketing
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com