Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Wackos at PETA at it Again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Local
    I bet there are some libs on here who are PETA members.

Maggots at PETA advocating for the dentist who shot Cecil to be hanged: https://twitter.com/peta/status/626074890383327232

Because shooting #CecilTheLion in the park would have been illegal, he needs to be extradited, charged, &, preferably, hanged.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Maggots at PETA advocating for the dentist who shot Cecil to be hanged: https://twitter.com/peta/status/626074890383327232

Because shooting #CecilTheLion in the park would have been illegal, he needs to be extradited, charged, &, preferably, hanged.
    i hope they are joking but they are an over the top organization. they were needed but they have neen
    crazy for some time. I did find there other points on Twitter below the one you quoted to be funny and described the man well

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    i hope they are joking but they are an over the top organization. they were needed but they have neen
    crazy for some time. I did find there other points on Twitter below the one you quoted to be funny and described the man well
    The woman who wrote that said she wasn't serious and didn't mean hang literally. Obviously people have said "tried and hanged" before in many occasions and do not literally mean that.....but some posters always post that kind of nonsense because they are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The woman who wrote that said she wasn't serious and didn't mean hang literally. Obviously people have said "tried and hanged" before in many occasions and do not literally mean that.....but some posters always post that kind of nonsense because they are morons.
    Of course you stick up for them, because you are a mindless DNC troll.

Oh, we're supposed to ASSUME she meant it non-literally? It's not like these sick left-wing wackos don't have a history of taking fucking whacked positions.

RX Local
    Oh, we're supposed to ASSUME she meant it non-literally? It's not like these sick left-wing wackos don't have a history of taking fucking whacked positions.
    Assume? No, she was actually interviewed and asked about it.....she then explained what she meant. But I will ASSUME, you didn't bother finding out anything after you read an initial idiotic story.

Assume? No, she was actually interviewed and asked about it.....she then explained what she meant. But I will ASSUME, you didn't bother finding out anything after you read an initial idiotic story.
    I didn't read any "idiotic" story. Someone at work told me about it. Not like Peta isn't a group of total fuck-tard wacko leftists. Just your kind of people.

RX Local
    I didn't read any "idiotic" story. Someone at work told me about it. Not like Peta isn't a group of total fuck-tard wacko leftists. Just your kind of people.
    I don't care about PETA even a little bit.....but you calling another group of people wackos....is very funny to me. Check a mirror.

[ PETA libtard wackos at it again... If you eat turkey, you are a cannibal, WTF ]

Gillian Anderson PETA Ad: Eating Turkey Is Cannibalism!

PETA

by DANIEL NUSSBAUM26 Nov 2015568
    Have you ever been munching on a turkey leg and thought, “Man, I bet this is how my neighbor Frank tastes!” — well, if you’re PETA, you have.

The animal rights organization teamed up with Hannibal creator Bryan Fuller and actress Gillian Anderson to produce a new advertisement that outright likens turkey-eaters to cannibals, just in time for Thanksgiving Day.

In the ad, seen above, Anderson sits at a finely set dinner table staring longingly at a long, cylindrical, steaming slab of meat.
    Close up on Anderson: “Eating meat. It’s a matter of taste,” the actress breathes.
    The camera pedestals down and, oh, it’s Anderson’s own leg that’s steaming on the dinner table.
    “Writing Hannibal made me realize that human beings and other animals have more similarities than differences,” series creator Fuller said in a statement. “It had a direct impact on how I view meat and what I put in my body. Eating another sentient being is no different than eating another human being, in my mind. The trauma of Hannibal cuts both ways.”
    This isn’t the first time the organization has compared turkeys to human beings; in 2012, PETA president Ingrid Newkirk lobbied President Obama to cancel the traditional turkey-pardoning ceremony the day before Thanksgiving, and, in the process, ended up comparing turkeys to African-Americans, women, and LGBT people.
    Of course, PETA has become known for its star-studded, eye-catching advertising campaigns. Pamela Anderson is a big advocate for the group, as are Steve-O and Ryan Gosling. (Actress Jennifer Lawrence isn’t a fan.)
    In other PETA news, a Virginia family is suing the organization for taking their young daughter’s dog and euthanizing it without permission.
    Happy Turkey Day!

[ PETA libtard wackos at it again... If you eat turkey, you are a cannibal, WTF ]

Gillian Anderson PETA Ad: Eating Turkey Is Cannibalism!

PETA

by DANIEL NUSSBAUM26 Nov 2015568
    Have you ever been munching on a turkey leg and thought, “Man, I bet this is how my neighbor Frank tastes!” — well, if you’re PETA, you have.

The animal rights organization teamed up with Hannibal creator Bryan Fuller and actress Gillian Anderson to produce a new advertisement that outright likens turkey-eaters to cannibals, just in time for Thanksgiving Day.

In the ad, seen above, Anderson sits at a finely set dinner table staring longingly at a long, cylindrical, steaming slab of meat.
    Close up on Anderson: “Eating meat. It’s a matter of taste,” the actress breathes.
    The camera pedestals down and, oh, it’s Anderson’s own leg that’s steaming on the dinner table.
    “Writing Hannibal made me realize that human beings and other animals have more similarities than differences,” series creator Fuller said in a statement. “It had a direct impact on how I view meat and what I put in my body. Eating another sentient being is no different than eating another human being, in my mind. The trauma of Hannibal cuts both ways.”
    This isn’t the first time the organization has compared turkeys to human beings; in 2012, PETA president Ingrid Newkirk lobbied President Obama to cancel the traditional turkey-pardoning ceremony the day before Thanksgiving, and, in the process, ended up comparing turkeys to African-Americans, women, and LGBT people.
    Of course, PETA has become known for its star-studded, eye-catching advertising campaigns. Pamela Anderson is a big advocate for the group, as are Steve-O and Ryan Gosling. (Actress Jennifer Lawrence isn’t a fan.)
    In other PETA news, a Virginia family is suing the organization for taking their young daughter’s dog and euthanizing it without permission.
    Happy Turkey Day!

nice tits...I'll eat her any day of the week
    "You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead....

Rats = Sewer puppies..

Hilarious:

I can't believe fuckin' roadreeler didn't give us a follow up on post #38. What a Dickhead!

PETA faces backlash after criticizing late 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin on birthday

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Friday would have been "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's 57th birthday. (Getty Images)

The combative animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) came under fire Friday after accusing Google of sending a “dangerous, fawning message” for honoring wildlife conservationist Steve Irwin on what would have been his 57th birthday.
    Google paid tribute to Irwin on Friday with a "Google Doodle" that featured illustrations of Irwin with crocodiles and other animals while working at the Australia Zoo.

A Message from Flex
    Manufacturing in the 5G World - It's More Than Just Faster Internet!

5G technology stands to disrupt product design and manufacturing. Learn how 5G will reshape what it means to be competitive across industries.

Irwin gained worldwide notoriety through the TV series “The Crocodile Hunter” but was killed in 2006 by a stingray.
    But in a tweet, PETA accused Irwin of harassing animals "who were minding their own business."
    PETA
    @peta

#SteveIrwin was killed while harassing a ray; he dangled his baby while feeding a crocodile & wrestled wild animals who were minding their own business. Today’s #GoogleDoodle sends a dangerous, fawning message. Wild animals are entitled to be left alone in their natural habitats.
    Google Doodles
    @GoogleDoodles

CRIKEY!

Today's #GoogleDoodle celebrates #SteveIrwin, the legendary Australian wildlife advocate & TV personality whose bravery & passion opened the eyes of millions to the wonders of wildlife.

Explore the full slideshow Doodle here → http://goo.gl/jtQtPt

11:08 AM - Feb 22, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

55.2K people are talking about this

The group said Irwin's message of protecting wildlife was not reflected through his actions.
    PETA DEFENDS RESPONSE TO KARL LAGERFELD'S DEATH FOLLOWING CRITICISM FOR 'INCREDIBLY DISRESPECTFUL' COMMENTS
    "A real wildlife expert & someone who respects animals for the individuals they are leaves them to their own business in their natural homes," one tweet read.
    PETA
    @peta

· Feb 22, 2019

#SteveIrwin was killed while harassing a ray; he dangled his baby while feeding a crocodile & wrestled wild animals who were minding their own business. Today’s #GoogleDoodle sends a dangerous, fawning message. Wild animals are entitled to be left alone in their natural habitats.

PETA
    @peta

Steve Irwin’s actions were not on target with his supposed message of protecting wildlife. A real wildlife expert & someone who respects animals for the individuals they are leaves them to their own business in their natural homes.

7:33 PM - Feb 22, 2019

5,564 people are talking about this

PETA
    @peta

· 17h

Replying to @peta
    Steve Irwin’s actions were not on target with his supposed message of protecting wildlife. A real wildlife expert & someone who respects animals for the individuals they are leaves them to their own business in their natural homes.

PETA
    @peta

It is harassment to drag exotic animals, including babies taken from their mothers, around from TV talk shows to conferences & force them to perform as Steve Irwin did. Animals deserve to live as they want to, not as humans demand––the #GoogleDoodle should represent that.

7:33 PM - Feb 22, 2019

7,176 people are talking about this

PETA later doubled down on its tweets and issued a statement from its president, Ingrid Newkirk, that read:
    "PETA must ask who commissioned these dangerous, hagiographic cartoons of a man who died while harassing a stingray, dangled his baby while feeding a crocodile, and “wrestled” wild animals who were minding their own business. This fawning, ignorant tribute is a slap in the face to the vast majority of people who acknowledge that wild animals are entitled to be left alone in their natural habitats."
    CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
    The internet quickly jumped to Irwin's defense, with some noting that his popularity spearheaded efforts to protect endangered animals.

[ Nutjobs at it again, mussels, scallops, clams and oysters are "disrespected" when we eat them ]

Aw, Shucks: PETA Fights for Oysters’ Rights in Push for Veganism

Daniel Berehulak/Getty ImagesTHOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.9 Jun 2019
    2:35

In its new crusade for veganism, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has rushed to the defense of oysters and other bivalves, insisting they should be respected and never eaten.

“Oysters are never vegan,” PETA announced in a short video presentation on Twitter Saturday. “Bivalves are animals that deserve our consideration and should never be eaten or used in any other way.”
    In its attempt to tug at the heartstrings of possible sympathizers, PETA underscored the cruelty with which oysters are treated just to feed undeserving human beings.

“Their shells are torn open and their bodies are cut up,” the video proclaimed.
    “Oysters can sense danger and hide inside their shells. They also play an important role in the ocean by feeding on bacteria and filtering water,” it stated.

PETA
    @peta

Did you know that some can live to be hundreds of years old?

Oysters and other bivalves are animals who deserve our consideration. #WorldOceansDay

3:35 PM - Jun 8, 2019

153 people are talking about this

Yet oysters are not the only victims of vicious human consumption, PETA announced.
    Bivalves, or animals who have bodies enclosed by a shell, include “mussels, scallops, and clams” PETA said, and all of these should be respected rather than eaten.
    “Some bivalves have eyes all over their bodies. Some live to be hundreds of years old. And some swim away when threatened, like this one, startled by the camera,” PETA said, referring to a scallop that can be seen moving through the water by fits and starts.
    PETA’s push for oysters’ rights formed part of its commemoration of World Oceans Day, celebrated on Saturday.
    On Friday, the animal rights group pushed a similar message, insisting that fishing is a cruel sport, because fish feel pain, while urging all anglers to become vegans.
    “Fish are sentient individuals who feel pain,” PETA stated in a tweet Friday. “Invading an animal’s natural habitat, harassing them, killing them, and eating them for fun is so cruel.”
    “Don’t go fishing this summer, or EVER,” PETA commanded.
    The further down the food chain PETA moves in its prohibitions, however, the less options will be open to humans. Once lettuce also becomes worthy of respect rather than appetite, say goodbye to the human race.

RX Wizard
    Didn't these asses ever hear of the food chain?

We can definitely put all of them in the "punch someone in the mouth" thread. In fact I will if I can find it.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    It's like they have no idea what goes on in nature. Animals eat animals, fish eat fish, birds eat fish........

It's nature and natural, get a life
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

say what you want about PETA but they don't just whine and bitch and play SJW on twitter, they act. I saw that video from over the weekend where they were all branding themselves like cattle to protest animal cruelty. while they shouldn't be kidnapping dogs you have to at least appreciate that they will take action, not just talk about it like most worthless liberals. while the typical liberal cries global warming yet can't even plant a fn tree these nutters are branding and bleeding to get focus on their beliefs.