Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

1. #51 #1 documented Nba servcie with double angle bomb plus 16-2 mlb system 
    RX Wizard
    On Monday night the free play is on the Newyork Rangers.Game 4 at 7:05 eastern.The Rangers are an excellent sequence scenario play here tonight.Teams who are up 2-0 in the series and playing home win over 63% of the time.As an added bonus the Rangers are a dog here.The Rangers are winning with solid goal tending there smothering the Caps as soon as they get to the blue line.Look for the Rangers to take control of the series here tonight at the Garden.Check out Mondays card.I have a solid MLB GAME OF THE MONTH FROM A 16-2 BASES SYSTEM+ plus a big pitching mismatch.In the Nba its a double system winner,plus a bonus Nba play also from a solid nba angle.Jump on and start the week right.Back the NY.Rangers as the comp play.contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on.Bol GC

2. #52 Another huge winning card on tuesday 
    RX Wizard
    On Tuesday the comp play is on the over in the SD-SFRAN game.Rotation numbers965/66 at 10:15 eastern.Lets take a look at some trends for this one.The Giants have been an "over"team when coming off a day off going 23-9 to the over.This year they are 4-0 to the over vs winning teams and all 3 of there games have gone over when the posted total was 7 or less.The Padres have surprised everyone with there offensive production thus far.In there last 7 games there hitting over .300 while averaging 5.7 runs per game.They have gone over the total in 6 of there 8 night games and 4 of there 5 road games so far this year.The total is low with Peavy and Cain going.On Tuesdays card I have a TRIPLE SYSTEM 5 UNIT NBA PLAY.Plus a solid game 2 angle in Nba action.In bases I have a 19-0 DOUBLE PERFECT TOTALS PLAY.Currently ranked #1 in Nba at the monitor,jump on and make some $$$.Back the over 7 runs SD-SF on Tuesday night.BOL Goldnecontender@aol.com

3. #53 Wed card 100%totals play +big 96%nba-tues bases sweeps 
    RX Wizard
    On Wedneday night the free play is on the under in the Atlanta-Miami game.Rotation numbers 503/4 at 8:05 eastern.The play is derived from a nice 37-17 under system that pertains to tonights total range and Miami scoring less than 77 in there last game.This system has done well at predicting unders through the years and dates back to 1990.On Wednesdays card I have an OPENING ROUND 96% GAME OF THE YEAR.Bases has been red hot today its A 100% MLB TOTALS ANGLE.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for those.We cashed the big totals play in bases yesterday sweeping the board..This one is just as strong.Get on board with an honest,solid,documented capper.Bol GC

4. #54 Huge thursday card 5 unit nba plus bases- 
    RX Wizard
    On Thursday night the free play is the OVER in the Lakers-Jazz game at 10:35 eastern.Both these teams have played an up tempo style in there matchups.In fact 15 of the last 19 games between them have gone over.Tonight I expect more of the same as the Jazz will have a lot of energy and Salt Lake city will be rocking.The Jazz will once again drive the ball to the hoop looking for points in the paint.The Lakers being the verastile team they are can play a slow down half court game or a fast paced back and forth game.On Thursdays card I have a 5 UNIT 18-2,37-5 SYSTEM PLAYS IN THE NBA and 2 Double perfect MLB Totals plays.Last night we hit the top nba play with Miami.Tonights card is even stronger.Back the over in the Utah-Lakers game as the free play bol goldencontender@aol.com to get on board.

5. #55 Nba sweeps again-on friday 22-2nba system+ bases 
    RX Wizard
    On Friday night the free play is on the OVER in the Baltimore-Texas game at 7:05 eastern.Both of these teams have been over teams thus far in the early going.Texas has gone over 9 of there 12 games vs rightys,while Baltimore has gone over 10 of there 13 games vs rightys.Pitching for the O/S is righty V.Padilla.In his team starts vs the Rangers he has been awful going 1-6 and pitching to a 10.63 era.For the Rangers its Koji Uehara.In Ueharas only start vs the O/S he was roughed up pretty good.All 3 games between the teams went over in there series earlier in the year.Expect more of the same tonight.On Friday Im coming off an NBA SWEEP last night with 2 easy blowout winners.Tonight I have 1 nba game from MONSTER 38-6 system with a 22-2 subset.Plus a MLB Division Rivalry system play.Get on both of these winners now!.Back the over in the Baltimore-Texas game as your free play bol.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for tonights card

6. #56 Huge 6 unit nba system play goes sat-plus mlb dog system 
    RX Wizard
    On Saturday the comp play is on the under in the Denver-No.Hornets game.The Nuggets are 7-16 to the under as a dog this year.The current total is sitting at 198.5.However both games played in NO. this year were lower scoring games.One was played at 178 points the other at 198.So there some value in the under tonight.On Saturday I have some SOLID nba system plays.One of which is a 6 UNIT SYSTEM SIDE from one of my best playoff systems.If your looking for that one game to pound hard this is it.The other is a triple system side.The bases comes on the late report.Back the under in the Denver-NO.game at 1:05 eastern Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on this guranteed game.

7. #57 6 unit nba play plus all day mlb pass 
    RX Wizard
    On Saturday the comp play is on the under in the Denver-No.Hornets game.The Nuggets are 7-16 to the under as a dog this year.The current total is sitting at 198.5.However both games played in NO. this year were lower scoring games.One was played at 178 points the other at 198.So there some value in the under tonight.On Saturday I have some SOLID nba system plays.One of which is a 6 UNIT SYSTEM SIDE from one of my best playoff systems.If your looking for that one game to pound hard this is it.The other is a triple system side.In bases 2 dog system plays and a 100% angle play.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for the guranteed 6 unit play/card.Back the under in the Denver-NO.game at 1:05 eastern.bol GC-

8. #58 6 unit cashes-sunday big 92% system plus big gases 
    RX Wizard
    On Sunday the free play is on the under in the Orlando-Philly game at 66:35 eastern.The current line is 191.There a nice little system in the game that plays to the under when you have a team like Philly at home as a fav or dog of less than 5,off 3 ats wins taking on an opponent with a win percentage of .600 or better if todays total is 190 or higher.The system cashes around 70% long term.Congrats to those who tailed Saturdays big winner on the Lakers.On Sunday I have an Nba system play thats 32-6 and another that has cashed over 92%.Bases will be up by noon.Back the Under in the Orlando-Philly game as the free play Contact at goldencontender@aol.com and get on a guranteed positive unit card-

RX Wizard
    On Sunday the free play is on the under in the Orlando-Philly game at 66:35 eastern.The current line is 191.There a nice little system in the game that plays to the under when you have a team like Philly at home as a fav or dog of less than 5,off 3 ats wins taking on an opponent with a win percentage of .600 or better if todays total is 190 or higher.The system cashes around 70% long term.Congrats to those who tailed Saturdays big 6 unit winner on the Lakers.On Sunday I have an Nba system play thats 32-6 and another that has cashed over 92%.In Bases 1 MLB DOG SYSTEM PLAY with a 13-4 team angle.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up today.Back the Under in the Orlando-Philly game as the free play bol GC---mlb comp on the Rockies-

10. #60 Guranteed triple system nba +12 mlb system-guranteed 
    RX Wizard
    On Monday night the free play is on the Detroit Tigers.Game 970 at 7:05 eastern.Thr Tigers have J.Verlander going to night against the Yanks and he has a 4-1 record against them.The Tigers are going up against CC.Sabathia knowing they are hitting .321 vs leftys this year.The Tigers had mostly everyone of there starters in vs Sabathia late in spring training and lit him up.So there obviously seeing him well.Detroit has a solid bullpen this year with a 1.56 home Era and are 7-3 vs winning teams.The Yanks are coming off a tough series vs there division rival Redsox,a series which has exhausted there bull pen.On Monday I have my National League game of the month going backed by a solid 12-1 Mlb system and a solid pitching angle.In Nba playoff action its a solid triple system winner.Get on board and start your week with the cash.Back the Tigers as your free play tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on board-

11. #61 2-0 monday-tues-100% mlb totlas angle plus 32-4 nba system 
    RX Wizard
    Coming off a solid night that saw both the 5 unit nba Atlanta play and the big national leage game cash.On Tuesday its a game 5 nba system play thats 32-4 long term,plus a 100% mlb totals play.Those with me know how powerful these totals plays are.Jump on this guranteed card tonight.If you dont show a profit wed-and thursday are free.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on board.I take ****** so transactions are fast and easy.For the free play lets take the Devils tonight as we note that teams who have won both games 3 and 5 when the series was tied have won the series over 95% of the time.Back the Devils bol gc-

12. #62 4-0 last 2 nights-100% wed mlb total-plus nba- 
    RX Wizard
    On Wednesday the stat dominator totals play in under 7.5 RUNS IN THE Mets-marlins game at 1:10 eastern.looking at this pitching matchup between Santana and J.Johnson today its wonder how either team will get any runs here.Santana has been lights out this year and has pitched 16 innings in home starts vs the marlins allowing just 3 runs.Johnson pitched real well in his only ny start giving up 2 runs in 7+ innings.the marlins are only hitting .248 vs leftys and will have there hands full today.both bull pens are stellar as well the mets pen has a 1.32 home era,while the marlins road era is just 1.89.On Wednesday I have another big MLB totals play from a 100% angle and an Nba game with 4 systems attached to the game.MLB,NBA 4-0 the last 2 nights Jump on a GURANTEED card now.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com.Back the under here on Wednesday bol.GC

13. #63 6-0 this week documented-6 UNIT RARE 98% NBA SYSTEM 
    RX Wizard
    On Thursday the free mlb totals play is on the OVER in the Texas-Oakland game.Rotation numbers 909/10 at 2:05 eastern.Texas has been an "over" team at home this year cashing 5 of 6 when the total in there home games is 10 to 10.5.They start V.Padilla tonight and he has gone over in 3 of his 4 starts this year,and 7 of 10 starts vs Oakland.For the A/S its Lefty D.Braden,who is 0-2 with a hefty 6.60 era vs the Rangers.Braden will have his work cut out for him today against a Texas team that is hitting .311 and averaging 9.2 runs per game against south paws this year.Oakland should not have any problem scoring against Padilla or a Texas bullpen with a 6.10 home era.Back the OVER here tonight.On Thursday night I have another RARE 6 UNIT NBA PLAY FROM 4 SYSTEMS,ONE OF WHICH HITS 98% Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for this guranteed game.Dont miss this one My Nba has been white hot.Late phones 6-0 this week.Back the Over 10.5 runs here today as the free play.BOL GC-

14. #64 Big 6 unit cashes tonight nba and mlb system plays up 
    RX Wizard
    On Friday the Free play is on Seattle.Game 980 at 10:05 eastern.The Mariners have better numbers than the A/S.They have already beaten them 3 straight this year.Seattle is 6-3 vs losing teams,compared to oaklands 1-6 vs winning teams.Also of note the Mariners are 7-2 in division play and 5-1 vs LHP.Congrats to those with me last night as I made it 7-0 on the week in late phones action,cashing the big 6 unit play on the Houston Rockets.Tonight I have big system play in the Nba and a MLB system dominator play with several team angles active for our side.Back the Mariners though as the free play.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to jump on.bol GC-

15. #65 9-0 this week sat-mlb double system play-+nba 
    RX Wizard
    On Saturday the my Derby horse I WANT REVENGE has scratched from the race-So I will use Papa-Clem on top of Friesan Fire followed by Regal Ransom,Desert Party.I the MLB I have 2 BIG totals plays and a solid DOUBLE SYSTEM play.A solid 3 game bases report.Nba will be on the Late report.I am 9-0 on late phone selections this week,following last nights 2-0.Congratulations to those Jumping on at goldencontender@aol.com.To win Ill go witn Papa clem in the Derby bol GC-

16. #66 96%nba system plays plus 2 mlb system plays 
    RX Wizard
    On Sunday the free play is on the Under in the Atlanta-miami game at 1pm eastern.There are 2 nice system plays that call for an under in this game.Lets take a look at one.What we want to do is play on the under in a game 7 matchup if game 6 went under and todays total is in a certain range.I look for another low scoring affair here in Atlanta on Sunday.On Sundays Nba card I have a solid 96% system play that dates to 1990.Plus 2 mlb system plays with pitcher dominator stats.Jump on and start making some cash.My late phones are 10-1 this week and the nba has been hot for some time now.Back the under here in the Atlanta-Miami game as the free play for Sunday bol goldencontender@aol.com

17. #67 Monday guranteed positive units on nba/mlb system plays 
    RX Wizard
    On Monday the free play is on the UNDER in the Washington-Houston game.Rotation numbers 901/2 at 7:05 eastern.Houston has been an under team thus far this season with 16 of there 23 games going under.The Astros are only hitting .234 with 3.1 runs per game on the road so far this season.Those stats dont figure to improve tonight as they fave Washingtons best starter in J.Lannan.The big lefty has a 0.68 home era so far this year and 4 of his 5 starts have gone under the total.The National havent been tearing it up either this year.We note they are 0-4 to the Under this year vs losing teams.Check out the big round 2 Nba system play on Mondays card.The Nba has been red hot this year,up well over 75 units.In the Bases tonight I have a home dominator system play direct from the database.Back the under 9.5 runs tonight as the free play in the Washington-Houston game bol-Contact at goldencontender@aol.com

18. #68 National league game of the week plus nba system play 
    RX Wizard
    On Wednesday get over the HUMP with this BIG GAME 2 SUPER SYSTEM BOMB.This play will get you the cash.Our side also has some tremendous team angles to support the play.With all the new services up and running check out the plays in hoops from myhandicappers #1 overall nba/college hoops champ.All plays monitored so when you see a good record it can be checked out and verified.In a world where everyones website has them at 18-2 rest assured the truth is in the documentation.Get the proof-get the winners get the CASH-Free play for Wednesday on the under in the Toronto-Angels game.-ADDED MLB Blowout side backed with several solid angles.The card is fully guranteed to show positive units or Thursday and Friday are free jump on now at goldencontender@aol.com bol gc-

19. #69 2-0 on wed- 16-1 nba system play +2 mlb angle plays 
    RX Wizard
    On Thursday I have 3 plays on the card,one is a big 16-1 nba system play.The other 2 are mlb plays with 100% angles attached.Jump on this big guranteed documented card tonight.Play with a reputable honest capper who researches tirelessly to get the best plays. 2-0 on Wednesday late phones,Free play is on the under in the nym-philles game-Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up tonight bol GC

RX Wizard
    On Thursday night take the Yanks at 7:05 eastern.This game was hot with some sharp off shore money-bol gc-

21. #71 Saturday 22-2 nba system play GURANTEED-MLB STAT DOMINATORS 
    RX Wizard
    On Saturday the free play is on the Cubs.Game 957 at 7:05 eastern.The Cubs fit a few solid angles tonight.They pitch R.Dempster who has a 9-1 career mark vs the Brewers.The Cubs may have lost last night,but they have won 11 of the last 17 in Milwaukee and are 5-1 in game 2 of a series this year off a loss.---ON SATURDAY I Have a solid 22-2 NBA SYSTEM PLAY,PLUS MLB STAT DOMINATORS.Positive units or 2 days free.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on these solid moves.ALL games go in the evening.Recoup some of that money youll spend on Mothers day with these solid plays.ALL PLAYS DOCUMENTED AND MONITORED AT A REAL MONITOR NOT SOMEONES WEBSITE.Take the Cubs tonight as the free pick. bol GC-

22. #72 Monday perfect system nba play guranteed 
    RX Wizard
    On Monday night its the release of a PERFECT SYSTEM PLAY.This 10-0 system dates to 1991.This play also has 3 other systems attached.Get on this big play and start the week off right.We cashed with the Celtics last night.More damage tonight.Free play on the over in the wash-Pitt game in nhl action.To get on board tonights guranteed card contact at goldencontender@aol.com bol GC-

23. #73 13-0 mlb game of the month plus triple system nba- 
    RX Wizard
    On Tuesday night the free play is on the Mets and Braves to go under the 8.5 runs.The Braves may again be without Chipper Jones and havent hit rightys well all year.I dont expect they will do much vs hard throwing M.Pelfrey tonight.Atlanta has gone under the total 6 of 8 games this year on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5,6-13 under vs rightys and for whatever reason all 5 times on Tuesday.Tonights starter for Atlanta J.Jurjens has gone under in 6 of his 7 starts this year,pitching well on the road.On Tuesdays card I have a big 5 unit MLB Game of the month backed with a solid 13-0 angle and a triple system Nba play Guranteed positive units or Wed-Thursday free.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com for those.For the free play take the under 8.5 runs in the Mets-Braves game bol GC-

24. #74 2 more big mlb plays 100% totals play plus 2xx system side 
    RX Wizard
    O/U: 10-1-0 (12.1) avg total: 218.4

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
    Team: 29.4 27.5 30.8 30.4 118.0
    Opp: 29.6 29.6 26.2 27.1 112.5

Field Goals Threes Free Throws Blocks O Rbnds Rbnds Fouls Assists TrnOvrs
    Team: 41.0-84.5 (48.7%) 8.5-20.5 (40.6%) 27.5-35.5 (78.2%) 3.5 13.2 46.8 24.5 22.5 14.2
    Opp: 40.9-86.8 (47.1%) 7.8-22.7 (35.3%) 22.9-30.3 (74.6%) 4.4 11.4 41.1 26.0 22.8 12.8

Date Team Opp Site Final Rest FG% Line Total SUm ATSm OUm DPS DPA SUr ATSr OUr ot
    19951112 PHO GSW H 112-109 1&0 45-43 -7 +218 3 -4.0 3.0 -0.5 3.5 W L O
    20041116 DAL PHO H 101-107 1&2 41-47 -5' +213 -6 -11.5 -5.0 -8.2 3.2 L L U
    20050316 BOS TOR H 110-109 1&2 54-50 -5' +211 1 -4.5 8.0 1.8 6.2 W L O
    20050328 PHO DEN H 123-114 1&1 55-47 -6' +227' 9 2.5 9.5 6.0 3.5 W W O
    20060524 DAL PHO H 118-121 1&1 50-55 -6 +221 -3 -9.0 18.0 4.5 13.5 L L O
    20061212 GSW SAC H 126-113 1&1 53-42 -3 +213' 13 10.0 25.5 17.8 7.8 W W O
    20070325 LAL GSW H 115-113 1&1 47-43 -4 +222' 2 -2.0 5.5 1.8 3.8 W L O
    20080328 IND NJN H 123-115 1&1 45-42 -5' +218 8 2.5 20.0 11.2 8.8 W W O
    20080331 PHO DEN H 132-117 1&1 48-52 -6 +235 15 9.0 14.0 11.5 2.5 W W O
    20090409 LAL DEN H 116-102 1&0 42-44 -9 +210' 14 5.0 7.5 6.2 1.2 W W O
    20090410 ATL IND H 122-118 1&1 51-48 -5' +212' 4 -1.5 27.5 13.0 14.5 W L O
    20090513 DEN DAL H 1&1 -8' +213'

The above system as complicated as i may look averages 230 points.The system plays to the "OVER" when teams are a home favorite like Denver with at least 1 day of rest,scored 110 or more on the road in there last game and there taking on a team who also scored 110 or more as a home favorite,provided they both shot 45% or better from the field and tonights total is 210 or higher.The system has cashed 10 of 11 times since 1995.The only thing that keeps it form being a late phone play is the 214/s im seeing.When the series opened up the total for the first 2 games was around 209.The 214 for game 5 looks like it may be over adjusted.Will know for sure later on tonight.Ill play the over in the Denver-Dallas game for a unit tonight and make it tonights comp play.On Wednesday night I have another guranteed card with 2 mlb plays from a 100% totals angle and a side play from 2 different systems.Last nights NL.Game of the month cashed and were poised to do more damage tonight.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up.FREE play over Denver-Dallas.BOL GC-

RX Wizard
    On Thursday night I have 2 MLB 100% TOTALS ANGLES.PLUS A 17-2 NBA SYSTEM.The card is guranteed to show positive units or Friday and Saturday are free.Night comp is on the under in the Boston Carolina game in the Nhl.Last night the bases swept the board.These three bombs will do more damage.Congrats to those jumping on.bol GC-