Forum: Industry & Costa Rica - Discuss Sports Book News, Ratings, Reviews, Offshore Sportsbook Work Scene Info, Afterhour Events, and subjects of interest to our Costa Rican posters. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: Fraud at BETUS

  1. #1 Fraud at BETUS 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    5
    How much do you really know about betus.com
    Do you know it for a fact or just by rumor?

    Maybe you have an account with BETUS.com or you had one.
    Do you remember me?
    I'm the account manager you knew as "Sal". The only American
    in the whole company.

    Well let me give you a taste of the Real BETUS.com.

    Remember when your deposit through Western Union or Money Gram
    never got deposited? Then you had to fight for days or weeks to get it fixed, if it got
    fixed at all. The money you lost on a bet because the money wasn't put into
    your account.
    Well Ladies and Germs, here it is.
    It's because your deposit was stolen by an account manager. That's right!
    Stolen by an account manager who had you send the money in their name or
    a relatives name in Panama, Belize, Costa Rica or the Phillipines. Then you got
    offered a cock-eyed deal on some "Freeplay" bonus that cost you more money
    in the long run.
    Ahhhhh! Now that makes a light go off in your head doesn't it.

    Account managers plugging in USB's into BETUS.com computers and
    copying everything. Everything from your bank info, Credit Card info the
    whole nine yards. Using their cellphone to text your credit card info
    to their second cellphone to buy stuff later.
    Remember that cash advance you sent through Western Union or
    Money Gram to someone you don't even know?
    Remember when you bought that stereo, teleivision, camcorder or
    digital camera online. But you never got it or even remember buying any
    such thing. Then you had to fight with the bank and credit card company
    to get your money back; if you got it back at all.

    That's right boys and girls, BETUS.com.

    Oh! I almost forgot! Remember when there was a mixup in you getting your
    payout? BETUS.com agents said it was a snafu and it took them awhile to fix
    it, if at all.
    That's because an account manager went into your acct., changed they info long
    enough to issue a payout to a relative or friend they have in the U.S..
    Then after the payout was issued and confirmed, they go back in your account
    and put back to normal.

    Would you like to know more about how the account managers feel
    about you the customer?
    How about, how some account managers broker drug deals in the USA
    using BETUS.com phones and active accounts?

    It was a pain in the ass when BETUS wouldn't admit that someone else
    accessed your account, made payouts to someone else or made bets that
    you didn't make.
    Hmmm, wonder who that could have been?

    Maybe you'd like to know the real deal on why your credit card didn't work
    or got double or triple charged. Then you got offered a cock-eyed deal on
    some "Freeplay" bonus that cost you more money in the long run.

    How bout that BETUS doesn't EVER pay the commissions to the account
    managers on time. Then they're rarely correct.
    So the majority of the account managers figure, "What the Hell,
    BETUS isn't treating me right, so why should I give a damn".

    Do you remember when All those account managers you knew in Panama
    suddenly dissappeared? LOL!
    Thats because they shut down two weeks before Christmas. Thats right, 2 weeks
    before Santa Day. Then didn't pay!
    Pay attention to the info I'm giving you.
    They didn't pay until after Christmas; then when they paid, they didn't pay all
    they owed.
    Now they are getting ready to open back up in Panama and they are even re-hiring
    some of the same account managers they screwed over, begging them to come back.
    The same supervisors who have allowed so much fraud and theft to occur, are being
    brought back in to run BETUS.com Panama all over again.

    Why do you think that BETUS requires their account managers to change their name?
    Thats right, BETUS requires them to have a "Phone Name" in place of their real one.

    Do You Think You Know The Real Deal About BETUS.com?

    You Don't!

    I do because I worked there. If you want to know more you ask me at


    I'll tell you anything you want to know and I won't lie to you.

    BTW! My real name is Tom not "Sal". I'm an American, not Canadian, Panamanian,
    Costa Rican or otherwise.
    I worked for BETUS for 7 months.
    The only thing I learned from them if I actually wanted to steal from people.
    Now I know how with no consequences.
    After all, who's coming to Costa Rica or Panama to get me.
    Hell! The customer doesn't even know my real name.

    Just so we're clear! I've never stolen from anyone. Never will.
    Even if they doubled my salary I wouldn't go back to work for BETUS.





    Last edited by wilheim; 03-07-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: No emails - PM available
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Rx Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,323
    ouch!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Semi-God Fishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    75,384
    Do not play at this joint.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreywolf View Post
    How much do you really know about BETUS.com?
    Do you know it for a fact or just by rumor?

    Maybe you have an account with BETUS.com or you had one.
    Do you remember me?
    I'm the account manager you knew as "Sal". The only American
    in the whole company.

    Well let me give you a taste of the Real BETUS.com.

    Remember when your deposit through Western Union or Money Gram
    never got deposited? Then you had to fight for days or weeks to get it fixed, if it got
    fixed at all. The money you lost on a bet because the money wasn't put into
    your account.
    Well Ladies and Germs, here it is.
    It's because your deposit was stolen by an account manager. That's right!
    Stolen by an account manager who had you send the money in their name or
    a relatives name in Panama, Belize, Costa Rica or the Phillipines. Then you got
    offered a cock-eyed deal on some "Freeplay" bonus that cost you more money
    in the long run.
    Ahhhhh! Now that makes a light go off in your head doesn't it.

    Account managers plugging in USB's into BETUS.com computers and
    copying everything. Everything from your bank info, Credit Card info the
    whole nine yards. Using their cellphone to text your credit card info
    to their second cellphone to buy stuff later.
    Remember that cash advance you sent through Western Union or
    Money Gram to someone you don't even know?
    Remember when you bought that stereo, teleivision, camcorder or
    digital camera online. But you never got it or even remember buying any
    such thing. Then you had to fight with the bank and credit card company
    to get your money back; if you got it back at all.

    That's right boys and girls, BETUS.com.

    Oh! I almost forgot! Remember when there was a mixup in you getting your
    payout? BETUS.com agents said it was a snafu and it took them awhile to fix
    it, if at all.
    That's because an account manager went into your acct., changed they info long
    enough to issue a payout to a relative or friend they have in the U.S..
    Then after the payout was issued and confirmed, they go back in your account
    and put back to normal.

    Would you like to know more about how the account managers feel
    about you the customer?
    How about, how some account managers broker drug deals in the USA
    using BETUS.com phones and active accounts?

    It was a pain in the ass when BETUS wouldn't admit that someone else
    accessed your account, made payouts to someone else or made bets that
    you didn't make.
    Hmmm, wonder who that could have been?

    Maybe you'd like to know the real deal on why your credit card didn't work
    or got double or triple charged. Then you got offered a cock-eyed deal on
    some "Freeplay" bonus that cost you more money in the long run.

    How bout that BETUS doesn't EVER pay the commissions to the account
    managers on time. Then they're rarely correct.
    So the majority of the account managers figure, "What the Hell,
    BETUS isn't treating me right, so why should I give a damn".

    Do you remember when All those account managers you knew in Panama
    suddenly dissappeared? LOL!
    Thats because they shut down two weeks before Christmas. Thats right, 2 weeks
    before Santa Day. Then didn't pay!
    Pay attention to the info I'm giving you.
    They didn't pay until after Christmas; then when they paid, they didn't pay all
    they owed.
    Now they are getting ready to open back up in Panama and they are even re-hiring
    some of the same account managers they screwed over, begging them to come back.
    The same supervisors who have allowed so much fraud and theft to occur, are being
    brought back in to run BETUS.com Panama all over again.

    Why do you think that BETUS requires their account managers to change their name?
    Thats right, BETUS requires them to have a "Phone Name" in place of their real one.

    Do You Think You Know The Real Deal About BETUS.com?

    You Don't!

    I do because I worked there. If you want to know more you ask me at
    betus54@yahoo.com

    I'll tell you anything you want to know and I won't lie to you.

    BTW! My real name is Tom not "Sal". I'm an American, not Canadian, Panamanian,
    Costa Rican or otherwise.
    I worked for BETUS for 7 months.
    The only thing I learned from them if I actually wanted to steal from people.
    Now I know how with no consequences.
    After all, who's coming to Costa Rica or Panama to get me.
    Hell! The customer doesn't even know my real name.

    Just so we're clear! I've never stolen from anyone. Never will.
    Even if they doubled my salary I wouldn't go back to work for BETUS.





    Took you 7 months to figure it out??? you're not very smart....are you???

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    1,479
    yeah, i had issues a couple times with depositing with my card. they would take the money from my bank acct but it wouldn't be credited to my book acct. 1st time my card got refunded, they said it had something to do with their cc processor. the refund to my card only took a couple days so i wasn't too concerned. next time it happened, i called and they said the processor was still messed up and i would get a refund. the refund never came, and when i called them they wanted me to send them a copy of my bank statement. needless to say, this really smelled. i cancelled my account.

    after cancelling my acct., i suddenly started getting emails offering a %100 free play bonus and an additional $50. stay away from these guys, there are more reputable books out there....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    24,490
    Fraud at Betus.com? Tell me something I don't know...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    I'll be in the Bar..With my head on the Bar ProPokerPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Pigeon Toed Orange Peel
    Posts
    9,980
    Is this a bump of a "classic" thread ? The reason i ask is it seems like this was the 1st thread i ever read here.......like 10 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    98,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
    Is this a bump of a "classic" thread ? The reason i ask is it seems like this was the 1st thread i ever read here.......like 10 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!

    Funny that you say that. It's a New Poster, and his First Post. But Come to think about it, I could Swear I've seen this Before

    Maybe the Post is a Fraud ?? Someone want to Look for the Other one ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Semi-God Ilovetobet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,828
    I never had any prob there!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Rx Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,594
    If you never had a problem there you probably never won.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    24,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Horseplayer View Post
    If you never had a problem there you probably never won.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior $tinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,407
    This thread is like saying " Journeyman gave me 7 nickel box reverses on Saturday and then when i called him to collect his number was disconnected"

    well no shit!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Funny that you say that. It's a New Poster, and his First Post. But Come to think about it, I could Swear I've seen this Before

    Maybe the Post is a Fraud ?? Someone want to Look for the Other one ?


    I've only been back in Panama for 16 months.
    Never worked for a call center or sportsbook before.

    But, what I've told you is true.

    I no longer work for them and won't work for them when they
    open betus Panama again in May.

    If I would have known how they were, I never would have worked there.

    But if you want to learn how to steal, thats the place to go.

    Come on Man, lets be real. Kevin is the vice pres. of betus while "Joey Russo" is
    the owner. They could care less what happens as long as they make money.

    Theres only one sportsbook that I know of that is straight up legitimate and they have quite a few
    Americans working for them.

    I work somewhere else now out of the sportsbook industry, but believe me when I tell you. Betus is solely out for your money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    98,078
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreywolf View Post
    I've only been back in Panama for 16 months.
    Never worked for a call center or sportsbook before.

    But, what I've told you is true.

    I no longer work for them and won't work for them when they
    open betus Panama again in May.

    If I would have known how they were, I never would have worked there.

    But if you want to learn how to steal, thats the place to go.

    Come on Man, lets be real. Kevin is the vice pres. of betus while "Joey" is
    the owner. They could care less what happens as long as they make money.

    Theres only one sportsbook that I know of that is straight up legitimate and they have quite a few
    Americans working for them.

    I work somewhere else now out of the sportsbook industry, but believe me when I tell you. Betus is solely out for your money.

    Bro, Not saying what you wrote it's self is a Fraud.
    Was in the Business Myself, and Know What Betus is all about. Matter of Fact, you don't need to be in the Business to Know What they are About !
    Everyone Knows....or I Hope They Know !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Semi-God Ilovetobet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Horseplayer View Post
    If you never had a problem there you probably never won.
    They paid 7,500 on friday!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    1,479
    from my personal experience betus is garbage. my 900th post....hopefully i remember to remind everyone with my 1000th post that betus is garbage....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local VIEJO DINOSAUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Land of Smiles
    Posts
    24,490
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreywolf View Post
    I've only been back in Panama for 16 months.
    Never worked for a call center or sportsbook before.

    But, what I've told you is true.

    I no longer work for them and won't work for them when they
    open betus Panama again in May.

    If I would have known how they were, I never would have worked there.

    But if you want to learn how to steal, thats the place to go.

    Come on Man, lets be real. Kevin is the vice pres. of betus while "Joey" is
    the owner. They could care less what happens as long as they make money.

    Theres only one sportsbook that I know of that is straight up legitimate and they have quite a few
    Americans working for them.

    I work somewhere else now out of the sportsbook industry, but believe me when I tell you. Betus is solely out for your money.
    It is Joey Rizzo or Howard Spielman...I ran their place from 2001-2002 so I know what they are all about...total scumbag and everyone in the business knows it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Snake Stabler12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    907
    I'm ahead there and about to make a withdrawal request. I hope things go well, but this thread makes me nervous, no question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    He IS $$$ Hip2Bsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lost Vegas
    Posts
    1,012
    Please let us know how it goes Ken, either way. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    1,479
    betus is garbage
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Posts
    483
    Wow..thank god for this post...I was going to be in a contest that they sponsored. Had to create an account with them first....NOT ANYMORE.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Snake Stabler12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip2Bsq View Post
    Please let us know how it goes Ken, either way. Thanks.
    Lost some of it back and fell below my #, so I haven't made the request yet. I may wait until the NCAA is over.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •