Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Master " BUY GROUPS "......Please Post All Buy Groups ** HERE ONLY**!

1. #26 Do you have his plays 
    RX Junior
    Dr. Gurus sport picks

Looking to get a group together for Steve Merril for his CFB and NFL. If interested please pm/email me. He is 14-6 so far this season in both.

3. #28 contacting me about The Booooj sports package 
    RX Junior
    If you have sent me a PM about contributing to the Booooj package, please change your settings to allow me to reply to your PM - or send me your email so I can get in touch with you. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegum View Post
    Dr. Gurus sport picks
    Get out of here!!!!
    Last edited by small units; 09-15-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: scammers

RX Junior
    Anyone want to split the service kings consensus? I bought a week and it just expired.. I got an email for all sports access until the Superbowl for $319 and I can add up to 5 users to my account for just $21 each.. so it would only be $425. If we get 6 people thats only $71 each..

Here is who we get from an email they sent..
    Big AL Mcmordie, Ben Burns, Nick Parsons, Scott Spreitzer, ATS Lock Club, SMTM sports, Tom Freese, Charlie Sports, Dave Cokin, LT Profits, Director Sports, Dr. Bob, Frank Magliosa, Gamblers Ally, Goldsheet, Bankers Sportswire, Bob Balfe/ Sunday Selections, Heisman Trophy Club, Tony Wright Sports, Hilton Consensus, Jim Feist, Las Vegas Sports, All of Northcoast incl Small School and Marquee, Pointspread Maven, Pointwise, PPP Gavazzi Private Players of Pittsburgh, Pure lock, R&R Totals, SEC Expert, Scott Rickenbach, Sharp Totals club, Sports Authority, Sports Banks, Tom Stryker, VIP Lock Club, Wayne Root, Windy City Sports, Winners Path, Boxer Sports, Andy Iskoe, Score, Kelso Sturgeon, Lenny Del Genio, Mark Lawrence, Sebastian, Steve Merrill, Alex Smart Tim Trushel, 10 dime club, Evan Altemus, Docs Sports, Mike Rose, Dave Malinsky, Football Jesus, Right Angel Sports, Bobby Valentino, Larry Ness, Al Demarco, Dominic Fazzini and Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasman View Post
    Anyone want to split the service kings consensus? I bought a week and it just expired.. I got an email for all sports access until the Superbowl for $319 and I can add up to 5 users to my account for just $21 each.. so it would only be $425. If we get 6 people thats only $71 each..

Here is who we get from an email they sent..
    Big AL Mcmordie, Ben Burns, Nick Parsons, Scott Spreitzer, ATS Lock Club, SMTM sports, Tom Freese, Charlie Sports, Dave Cokin, LT Profits, Director Sports, Dr. Bob, Frank Magliosa, Gamblers Ally, Goldsheet, Bankers Sportswire, Bob Balfe/ Sunday Selections, Heisman Trophy Club, Tony Wright Sports, Hilton Consensus, Jim Feist, Las Vegas Sports, All of Northcoast incl Small School and Marquee, Pointspread Maven, Pointwise, PPP Gavazzi Private Players of Pittsburgh, Pure lock, R&R Totals, SEC Expert, Scott Rickenbach, Sharp Totals club, Sports Authority, Sports Banks, Tom Stryker, VIP Lock Club, Wayne Root, Windy City Sports, Winners Path, Boxer Sports, Andy Iskoe, Score, Kelso Sturgeon, Lenny Del Genio, Mark Lawrence, Sebastian, Steve Merrill, Alex Smart Tim Trushel, 10 dime club, Evan Altemus, Docs Sports, Mike Rose, Dave Malinsky, Football Jesus, Right Angel Sports, Bobby Valentino, Larry Ness, Al Demarco, Dominic Fazzini and Many More!
    Lol what do they do copy all the picks from the forum and put it in a spreadsheet? thats a little sketchy

7. #32 Ezsportspicks 
    RX Junior
    guys any chance we can get a buy group for this website? These
    guys are absolutely killing it. They pick like 5-10 a day but they are
    crushing it!!! Check out their site and let me know if we got any
    interest in a group?

I will be putting together a hockey group soon. If interested let me know.

RX Junior
    I'm gonna try to put together a Doc's NBA/basketball package. For the last two seasonson in a row he's up over +140 units. I know its a little early, but let me know if interested. I probably post again closer to the season.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by doncrizz View Post
    Lol what do they do copy all the picks from the forum and put it in a spreadsheet? thats a little sketchy
    No theservicekings are the real deal. They get almost all those services everyday. Alot of plays you cant get anywhere else... Many I could never find in the Service Plays threads... I wouldnt be here asking to put together a buy group for something we could get for free..

So far Ive got 2 including myself is 3 people...

11. #36 Please take warning seriously.. 
    Please proceed with extreme caution at your own risk when dealing with other Rx posters privately, especially in financial matters. The Rx.com does not endorse any activity that includes posters soliciting other posters for loans, wagers or cash transfers (by ****** or book to book etc.) and cannot vouch for any posters that attempt to procure loans, wagers or transfers from other posters anywhere on this site.

This also goes for posters trying to form groups to buy a service package. Use the most extreme caution before you even think about getting involved in one of these group get together to buy a service deals that have been popping up in this Forum lately. Extremely risky.

Financial transactions between posters are extrememly risky and The Rx. advises the use of the most serious caution before making any kind of financial transaction with another poster. The Rx.com itself cannot be held responsible when posters fail trying to recover funds loaned, transferred or won by wager with other posters under any circumstances.

Unless you personally know a poster or one is vouched for you by someone you trust highly you should be very hesitent to conduct unsecured financial business with posters that you meet on this any other forum.

I cannot over emphasize how dangerous it is to bet with, loan money to, or transfer funds with or to complete stangers and expect to be paid in the end.

I am not saying all posters are dishonest but utmost caution needs to be practiced whenever posters deal with each others privately, especially in regards to financial matters. The Rx.com cannot help mediate disputed wagers or debts accrued between private parties unless both are willing to cooperate.

Caveat Emptor - let the buyer beware..

Thank you, wilheim

RX Junior
    someone wanna splitt Ben Burns 1 month picks???

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchant View Post
    I have 5 payments currently. One person is trying to work out payment but is having problems with ******. Another person I have had frequent contact with hasn't responded in the past day.

I'm fine laying out perhaps 25% of the cost on my own, but right now I have barely enough to cover half in contributions. I'm really waiting on the remaining people to get payments in and then I'll take care of the remainder.
    Is this still on? I'd like to get involved for the package... Lemme know if I can...

The more the better

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerfan003 View Post
    anyone wanna work on picking this up now and splitting?

let's get 4 ppl and $11 a piece

i'm in to ****** someone $11 if we get 4 ppl

we should pick this up b/4 the total moves a ton
    I'm in. 2 more. and it works well

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjacket_33 View Post
    The Boooj sports was 34-6-1 last season on 50 unit or higher college and nfl plays. I documented this for the entire year so it is legit.

I would love to split his 50 unit or higher package with some people this year... it would be a great investment.

According to their customer service, the entire season of 50 unit or higher plays is available for one price.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in buying into this with me. I'm as trustworthy as it gets, so please know that I am credible.

Thanks guys, and looking forward to having a great season.

I don't know whats goin on with the PM thing in this forum!!could you email me?i'm interested too tim.brondy at gmail dot com

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthhealth1 View Post
    interest in a group?
    Very interesting stats if they can prove it by an extremely reputable sports monitor.

Don't think they can. Also seems quite expensive.

Warchant
    sent a pm.

Redd's done well.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffline View Post
    someone wanna splitt Ben Burns 1 month picks???
    Theservicekings have all of his plays everyday.. Youd be better off joining our buy group or going there.

19. #44 Capper Trade 
    Hello everyone, I have been trying to find people who are willing to trade capper plays via email with me. I have three other people with me as of now and things are going great, knock on wood. Anyways What I am willing to offer is a daily spread sheet(updated quite frequently) that lists everyone's capper plays. Also I am keeping track of the records and will shoot you a daily update of that as well. I also am willing to email you 2 different sports betting ebooks that value around 400 dollars for free. These systems are chase systems, but have good track records.

Since the spread sheet is growing pretty full, what I am looking for are people who have plays from all or some of Doc's sports cappers or a capper who has a good track record in a particular sport. We already have some pretty good ones, so I'm only looking for people who fall into this range. Maybe down the road I will actually post the spread sheet on the actual forum, but I am trying to get the ducks in a row now.

I am going to post the spread sheet this one time hopefully to show you how cool this is. And if you are interested and have what we are looking for let me know via email thanks
    Last edited by wilheim; 03-29-2010 at 09:29 AM.

I not sure what you are Looking for in this Thread. ??

And I know I moved one of these the other day, into that Daily Chatter.
    So I guess I am going to Post the Rules here in the Service Play Forum
    so you can Better understand it.
    And Understand when a Thread gets Moved.

The Forum rules are the following:

Please post only in the daily Rx Service Plays Thread and in the Service Plays Chatter/Comps/Requests and game strategy threads in this forum.

Poster Can'tPickaWinner is the official Moderator of this forum and will be in charge of keeping all posts in the service play threads within forum rules, but he is extremely busy and needs your coperation..

Please do not post any private picks or opinion threads in this forum. Please use the appropriate sport forums for any thing except legitimate service plays in the two appropriate daily threads here in The Service Play Forum.

That does not mean open your own personal thread to post picks, it does not mean open threads about particular services to shil for them or to bash them. You want to talk about touts and services please use The Site Promotion Forum. Do not solicit group buying services except in the Forum Chatter Thread.

If you post a thread that does not fit within the rules criteria it will either be moved into that days Service Play Thread or Service Play Chatter Thread. Promotional threads will be moved to Site Promotions. Please make an effort to keep this forum free of the clutter of dozens of personal threads. This forum is for Service Plays and the discussing of them only..

Thank you, Betallsports
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    <!-- / sig --><!-- edit note -->

RX Senior
    I think the best service we don't have is a guy who used to post on this forum, "lewis."

He's got the lonestarsportspicks site.

He has got a really good track record.

If we have Ethan Law covered he would be a decent option to get his picks.

Still really disappointed that guy went tout.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjacket_33 View Post
    If you have sent me a PM about contributing to the Booooj package, please change your settings to allow me to reply to your PM - or send me your email so I can get in touch with you. thanks.
    New to the website, let me know if you still have availability would like to contribute.

Thanks

Anyone interested in a hockey group PM/email me.

RX Junior
    Doc's NBA package is out for $699. They have been up huge the last 3 years. Last year up 163 Units, 07-08 up 98 units, 07-08 up 73 units.

PM me if interested in getting a group for this package.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthhealth1 View Post
    interest in a group?
    You have to turn your PM on brother. I can't contact you.