Want to see a wild NCAA BBall Pool I am in..

Search

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser
Tokens
hilarious..pick 6 teams most total team wins, wins

The Pool

There are 343 Division 1-A hoops teams. Yup. 343. How quickly we all forgot about Cal State Bakersfield. This pool will have exactly 57 people in it. And the 57 of us will have six-round draft in which we select college basketball teams. 57 multiplied by six is 342. So 342 of the 343 Division 1-A hoops teams will be in this pool and the only thing that matters is total wins. I imagine the team left out will be New Jersey Institute of Technology. They have won one game in the past four seasons. By all means, the person with the 342nd overall selection can take them, but I recommend they take the other available team.

The cost of this pool is $50 per person, which means the total prize will be $2,850. To keep a lot of people in the hunt, I will pay out to fifth place. Of course every dollar will be paid out to our winners.

Postseason games will also count. Any game that shows up on a team's record will count for this pool. The early-season tournaments in Hawaii? They count. The conference tournaments? They count. The NCAA tournament? Counts. The NIT? You bet. And this is where the fun comes into play. If you have a small conference team, you probably want them to miss the NCAA tournament but qualify for one of the other postseason tournaments that run alongside the NCAA tournament that nobody other than degenerates pay attention to. They could make the big dance and lose in the first round. Or they could make the College Basketball Invitation (you know the CBI? The one that Oregon State won this year after beating UTEP in the final.) and pull off a string of victories. Did you know that this year we have the Collegeinsider.com postseason tournament? Oh yeah. It's going to be a doozy. And it's great to see that they are giving an automatic bid to the winner of the newly-formed Great West Conference. Wait, you didn't know there was a Great West Conference? Have you been living under a rock? Chicago State, Houston Baptist, New Jersey Institute of Technology (nothing says "Great West" like NJIT), North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas Pan-American, and Utah Valley State comprise the Great West Conference. They don't get an auto-bid to the NCAA tournament because they are a joke of a conference. But the collegeinsider.com tournament will have them.

The Draft
Since there are going to be 57 people and 342 selections made, I will administer the draft myself so you guys don't have to sort through 342 reply-to-alls. Once we have our field of 57 finalized, I will randomly draw the draft order and then I will contact each person individually when it is their turn to pick. I will keep the rest of the pool informed of draft progress with an email update every 10 selections or so. The draft will begin on Monday, October 26th which will give us plenty of time to complete it in time for the first game of the season on November 9th. When our field of 57 is set, I will send those 57 people a list of last year's RPI ratings which list all 343 teams. When I give my draft progress updates during the draft, I will also include a spreadsheet with a list of the teams that are still available. I will make this user-friendly for you. I won't make you guess names of schools and let me tell you whether or not they exist (they most likely do exist though... there is a Badlands Conference for crying out loud and if you don't think that my six picks will be heavy on the Badlands Conference as a tribute to the best Springsteen song ever, then you've got another thing coming).

Tokens
Hopefully for your sake you will get paid upfront by everyone because if your not that's a huge pain in the ass.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
This is a REAL pain in the ass for the contest organizer. Doesnt seem worth it at all because of the draft. I mean you have to know that a few teams might not be available for 2 days or so

Tokens
the guy running it is a pool freak. He runs 6-10 pools a year like this. I have been playing in his other pools (especially his CFB pool which has 800+ entrants) for years. He has never had a problem collecting or paying out. Even more entertaining are his long rambling emails about his life, sports and women. The guy is hysterical.

So....Anyone know some good lower tier teams that could win a few games this year?? lmao..

And if the Road Warrior says it, it must be true..
Tokens
Even more entertaining are his long rambling emails about his life, sports and women. The guy is hysterical

You should post some of those emails....could use a laugh or 2

Tokens
You should post some of those emails....could use a laugh or 2
Here are his last 2..oldest first..told ya long...

Good morning everyone,

We are now just three months away. I have learned that in addition to today being 94 days until the kickoff of the College Bowls Pool, today also happens to be Mexican Independence Day. I really hope I'm not the only person who was surprised by that. Pardon my ignorance, but I always assumed Cinco de Mayo was Mexican Independence Day. It just seemed like that would make sense. They get really fired up for it... the name of the holiday is just the date sort of like how we just say "4th of July." If September 16th is their independence day, why don't they all go nuts today and what are they so jolly about on May 5th? It turns out that Cinco de Mayo is when they celebrate their victory over the French in the 1862 Battle of Puebla. Are you kidding me? Mexicans get all fired up and go crazy on a day to commemmorate a victory over France, a country whose military is primarily associated with failure? France. You guys beat France. Get over it. Why aren't you all drinking margaritas today and pretending the Battle of Puebla was just some pedestrian victory over those sissy Frenchmen? Act like you've been there before Mexico.

Now obviously the French military has a storied history. I recall reading about that Napoleon guy kicking some major butt in his day. And they did have imperialistic empire thing going for awhile. But times have changed and now they are military also-rans. People must in turn adapt to the present and quit acting like a victory over the French is a big deal.

A parallel can of course be made to the Ohio State Buckeyes football program. We as clear-headed thinkers must stop associating wins over the Buckeyes as major accomplishments. Ohio State needs to be re-cast as college football's equivalent to a slumpbuster. The main difference would be that slumpbusters have the potential to be entertaining whereas watching Ohio State football is akin to going to a dry wedding. How badly do you think Terrelle Pryor is regretting his decision to attend Ohio State? He was the touted, prolific athlete that was going to mesmerize us for a few years and he has been transformed into a lifeless, boring figure who hands the ball off, stands still, and loses everytime he plays a team with a pulse. Actually, if Pryor is dumb enough to make those quotes about Michael Vick then he might be too dumb to realize that his coach has made it possible for him to look like Craig Krenzel with a tan.

This isn't to say that the Buckeyes won't win six consecutive games and trick everyone into thinking they will go into Penn State and win that game. Actually, maybe they can win that game since Penn State's schedule-makers forgot that the NCAA will be vacating half of Bowden's wins anyway so they scheduled absolutely nobody on their schedule to make sure Paterno strengthens his lead over Bowden. I remember when I was in college visiting Penn State for a weekend and watching them play Miami in an out-of-conference game. I remember watching them play Nebraska just a few years ago when Nebraska was a national title contender. Now they play Akron, Syracuse, Temple, and Eastern Illinois.

Allow me to anticipate an objection from a passive fan someone who will say, "If college football had a playoff, maybe these teams wouldn't schedule cupcakes." I stated passive fan because it's only passive fans who want college football to have a playoff. Ask someone you know who loves college football and they don't want there to be a playoff unless it enhances an argument for their school losing to Stanford when they were 40-point favorites. Let me digress off of that point real quick and say that all you USC fans will be saying it again this year because no way that team that begged to lose to Ohio State but somehow didn't because Tressel wouldn't let it happen will somehow get by undefeated. Although I do confess that I enjoyed the bit on ESPN with Bill Withers because it made me realize Bill Withers was still alive. I assumed he was dead. I used to assume he was white because he sounds like he could be white and because Widespread Panic used to cover "Use Me" and those guys are white so it seemed like a fine correlation to make even though Panic also covered Stevie Wonder and that guy definitely isn't white. But a few years ago I learned Bill Withers was black. And then last week I learned he was alive. Thank you USC.

But back to the playoff as a way to eliminate blowouts in the first two weeks. #1, college basketball has a tournament and Duke still plays Radnor and Gardner-Webb every year. #2, college football has never been more popular than it is right now. #3, college basketball's regular season is terrible, but lucky for you guys, I will save it for you with a pool that we'll announce next month. #4, by some teams scheduling cupcakes in the first two weeks, it allows us to focus intently on the other games and actually watch more college football.

It's not like nobody watched college football the first two weeks. There were still some real good matchups and those games were given more attention because of lack of competition. When there is only one big game, we don't all of a sudden read a book or become good family men. We watch whatever that one game is. Case in point: Labor Day. Miami-FSU should always be played on Labor Day. There was nothing else to watch so it ended up being the 2nd most-watched college football game in the history of ESPN. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/1226762.html

It's a no-brainer for ESPN and for the two schools. Play it first before FSU gets exposed by Jacksonville State. Everybody will watch and talk about college football and say things like, "Wow, this sport is awesome. I am sure excited for the bowls pool." You have to get them early. Because once the NFL starts, you lose some of the attention. For instance, Mr. Thursday Night took one on the chin last week when Georgia Tech didn't cover against Clemson. The game was insanely awesome. Big comeback for Clemson followed by GT re-taking the lead at the end. Lots of action. Everybody in the country instead watched the Titans and Steelers punt the ball back and forth to each other (this is not to say I don't like the NFL... there were great games this week but Tennessee-Pittsburgh was definitely not one of them).

The bowls pool is only 94 days away. This year's event costs $100. We have three people who have already paid and I appreciate their excitement. Uncle Sam still wants you to be a part of this. For those of you in Philadelphia, if you go out for Restaurant Week, please make sure:

A) it isn't a first date, because then she'll think you're cheap. But if it isn't a first date, it makes a lot of sense because she has already made her opinion on your frugality and she just wants a nice meal that you may or may not otherwise take her to. I strongly recommend Restaurant Week if it isn't a first date and strongly discourage you stay home and watch Miami-Georgia Tech and the Phillies if you are in first date mode.

B) tip the waiter based off of what the meal should have cost and not what it did cost

C) don't expect the waiter to be enthusiastic because he or she also thinks you're cheap and the whole goal is for them to silently mock you for not being able to usually afford to eat there, thus encouraging you to work harder and improve your financial situation so you can afford to eat there more often but the real way to improve your financial situation is to be wiser in the choices you make when it comes to spending, and a good way to spend wiser is to not go to expensive dinners so the whole situation is a contradiction and the best way to improve your finances is really to win one of my pools because my pools can net you some serious f-ing cash.

NEXT ONE...

Good morning everyone,

Since it is now Locktober, conference play has begun and we're beginning to identify which teams are going to be major players in this year's bowls pool. Five rowdy and rambunctious members have already paid the $100 entry fee for this year's bowls pool (initials SA, AM, MD, GM, and JD) so these next 77 days can't pass quickly enough for them. They will definitely have their picks in before the 12pm December 18th deadline. This morning's bowls pool update/reminder is coming to you from sunny South Florida as I am in town for the Miami-Oklahoma game that wasn't big enough to persuade ESPN to send Gameday there. I will of course be rooting for Miami. My Miami rooting interest is a difficult one because of two major drawbacks:

1. I did not go to the University of Miami, nor did I root for them when I was growing up.It is hard to identify with a college football team when you did not go to the college. You feel like you're cheating the alums or something or you feel like a loss shouldn't matter to you (sometimes they don't). I only spent a small amount of time down here and it was during a time when I wanted to latch onto a college football team becaue college football is the best sport there was and I was at the time in a resentful period with my childhood team Maryland because I didn't go there either and because I thought College Park, MD had a terrible bar scene and I really like bars (I like bars far more than I like actually drinking). So I adopted Miami during my short time down here. I still maintained Maryland as my hoops team because Juan Dixon was so money that you couldn't turn your back on them and because Gary Williams is from South Jersey and all true champions are from South Jersey. And I have managed to keep Maryland as my hoops team today because that's just how it is and I feel that Spike Lee's next joint should be Grievis Vazquez Doin' Work because Grievis Vazquez is the man and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a hater. But Miami has become my football team... I did all my homework and know the history of the program and that's who I root for despite the fact that I didn't go there and...

2. Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis both royally piss me off.
It's not easy rooting for a team whose two major public proponents are two people who you can't stand. Whereas my college sports allegiances are weird and convoluted, my pro allegiances are not. And my pro allegiances have allowed me to develop deep-rooted disdain for Michael Irvin. And Ray Lewis is just plain annoying. No matter how much I want to hate TO now, I can't fully hate someone who wore our colors and did the Ray Lewis dance in the end zone right in front of him after scoring a touchdown against him. It was the best slap in the face I had ever witnessed. As for the other outspoken former Miami alums, I'm okay with them all. I kind of like Warren Sapp because I heard a story about him wearing a Sixers jersey and defending it by saying something along the lines of, "I like the Sixers. I only hate the Eagles and Flyers." I tried googling that and verifying that and I can't find anything, but if that's true, it's awesome. Why does Warren Sapp hate the Philadelphia Flyers? It's just funny to me. But even when Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis are carrying on about the U, it makes me sick.

But despite the fact that I didn't go to Miami, didn't grow up a Miami fan, and hate two of its most prominent alumni, I feel like I can be a true Miami fan. First off, I hate Florida State. They joined the ACC in 1992 when I was a 10-year old Maryland fan. I used to just hate the team but I learned to also hate Tallahassee since I once got a speeding ticket in Tallahassee when I was driving from New Orleans to Miami at 5am. The best place to eat in Tallahassee is a Steak and Shake. I am not about to speak negatively on a delicious establishment as Steak and Shake, but if it's the best place to eat in your town, I'd say you're in trouble. I remember being temporarily upset that my sister was going to Boston College because I hate those colors because they look like Florida State.

I also feel that I need to stick it out with Miami since Miami is the only team that made me feel like I was about to die. Of my years being a Philadelphia sports fan, I never feared my life because all cities are inferior to Philadelphia and therefore their opposing fans are afraid to confront us due to extreme adulation and respect to our awesomeness. But the time I went to a Miami game at Pitt on a Saturday night in Heinz Field and sat in the Pitt student section in a Kellen Winslow Miami jersey was a time when I really thought that I might die. People often say the Northeast doesn't know college football... but those people forget the one year that Pitt tricked their fans into thinking they were good. The Rod Rutherford-Larry Fitzgerald team had a little moxie. And on this night, I'm pretty sure Pitt kids started tailgating a week and a half before the game. By the time the game started, they were ready and they were bringing it harder than any other college football crowd I had ever seen. But then the game started and Sean Taylor (RIP) dominated the game and Pitt never had a chance. But prior to that point, the Pitt fans were letting me hear it. And I was scared since people from Pittsburgh are of course unpolished savages. But I didn't die. And somehow the venerable, esteemed Nick Gaviola didn't die that night either even though it was his 21st birthday.

The bowls pool costs $100. If Nick Gaviola somehow gets in, I will only charge him $90. Not only did he house Kevin Thuer and I on zero notice when we decided over a Reuben at a Jewish deli that we felt like going to Pittsburgh for a random Steelers-Bengals game one week, but the kid had a pretty solid 21st birthday in which after an hour of not being able to say a sentence properly, he somehow managed to develop a brief moment of clarity and managed to say "How many times have we heard 'Hey Ya' tonight?" It was pretty funny to watch someone completely inebriated still have the werewithall to realize the bar we were at kept playing that stupid Outkast song.

Back to Miami... I fit the mold of what Miami haters claim to be the quintessential Miami fan. Gator and Seminole fans always say Miami fans didn't go to Miami. This is kind of true. FSU and Florida each have four times as many undergrads as Miami. FSU and Florida are each public schools so their students are usually locals. Being a Miami football fan is somewhat akin to being a Duke basketball fan except that it doesn't make you gay. Making fun of Miami is easy... their stadium sucks, they don't sell out (the stadium is far away, the student body is small, get over it), and many of their fans are people who couldn't get into the school. I remember one year I was at the Peach Bowl for New Year's when Miami beat Florida.

Ron Zook was still coaching Florida. They had Chris Leak but it was before Tebow. Miami had Brock Berlin and Devin Hester. The game was kind of boring but Atlanta for New Year's was fun. Miami won but because Miami is the best college football program in the state of Florida. Afterwards, American hero Tim Yadeska and I and his now-wife were out in Atlanta in our Miami gear and some Gator fans started mouthing off. They were sad because Gator fans are true fans who take losses hard. I respect that. So Yadeska and I walk in and this Gator guy comes right up to us and asks us if we went to Miami. We of course say no. He asks us why we root for Miami. We give our reasons, which of course seem flimsy to him. He then said to us, "You're like the type of guy who would have an ugly girlfriend but brag that your cousin f-ks a supermodel."

I'm not sure if that sentence made any sense but it made me really like that guy. He was so mad that his team lost to a rival whose fan base does not match his team's fan base. He felt Miami fans didn't deserve the glory of 5 national championships in 30 years, or of being basically a breeding ground for the NFL, or being the best college football program in the country ever since Howard Schnellenberger and Jim Kelly stepped foot in Coral Gables. We didn't deserve that because we didn't go to a school with 700,000 people in the middle of a swamp with girls that Clay Travis alleges have flabby arms (I will not comment on Gator women... you all seem lovely to me). So he said the first thing he could think of that might tick us off. And it didn't really make sense. But I liked his fire. I felt bad for that guy. And if my cousin had relations with a supermodel, of course I'd brag about it. I love my cousin. He's like the greatest guy in the world.

And I love American hero Tim Yadeska too. The gentleman who took the heat from the depressed Gator fan with me in Atlanta is the same Tim Yadeska who took care of me outside a Phish concert at the Meadowlands after I ate a brownie that contained something it shouldn't have. Many of you know that I don't do drugs of any sort although I find them absolutely fascinating. I'm just scared. I have had lung issues... I won't put anything other than my finger up my nose... needles bug me out... and I think I'm nuts enough on my own that chemical stimulants seem like a bad idea. But I have been to many a Phish show in my day where these hallucinogenics seem to be readily available. This included a four-night set in Miami where I temporarily re-invented myself as Techno Todd and only listened to techno all week during the day, went to the Phish shows at night, and then stayed for the Orange Bowl a couple nights later to watch Miami beat Chris Rix and Florida State for the sixth time in Chris Rix's career. The game was in Miami and there were over 60% FSU fans. But they lost. Because that's what FSU does when they play Miami. But this one night in the Meadowlands I had a bad reaction to some brownie and I was puking and spinning and sweating and maybe crying. Maybe. And there was Yadeska by my side. When people would approach us, he'd brush them off and just say that I was really stoned, which made me feel like such a wuss because I had seen people act normally after taking copious amounts of drugs and here I was crying after a brownie. Yadeska volunteered to stay outside with me and not go to the concert. Yadeska offering to not go to a Phish show is the biggest sacrifice that kid could ever think of making. In my stupor, I knew he'd never forgive me. So I instead made him carry me into the concert. Why the security guards let me in is beyond me. The kid was carrying me. Why would they let me into this show? But anyway, I got in. The first song had already begun and they were in the middle of an ambient jam so we couldn't tell what song it was. I puked a couple times in my seat and Yadeska patted me on the back and told me I'd be okay. We then tried to figure out what song was being played. And then I puked one more time and the reprise of the song came back and I looked up at him with puke all over myself and said, "This is Down with Disease." It was actually a crappy show... we could have stayed in the parking lot. Here is the setlist:
http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/shows.cgi?showID=1151

Thank you Tim Yadeska. You can also get in this year's bowls pool for $90. People don't just pass up things for screwed up friends. For instance, Brian Stewart is a Miami alum who wouldn't even do that for his own girlfriend. I'm sure Stewbaca doesn't mind me telling this story, and it's not like he has a choice anyway. We were in Miami for the season-opener against FSU one year. I had a shaved head after losing a bet on a meaningless Dontrelle Willis start against the Phillies back when I was screaming to anyone who would listen that Dontrelle Willis was a bum. I was so confident that I bet my hair. And then Mike Lowell homered off Billy Wagner and the Marlins won a game so I had to shave my head. So anyway, we're drinking on someone's front lawn outside of the Orange Bowl because that's how you did it back when Miami played at the Orange Bowl (also RIP). The guy whose lawn we parked on had the quintessential "I live outside the Orange Bowl" look: heavyset, Cuban, flourescent tank top, jean shorts. That's how they do it. But Stewbaca's girlfriend got real drunk. There may have been a funnel involved. But she couldn't move. And now the game was about to start. Season opener against FSU. The Seminoles were dedicating the game to Bowden's grandson who had just passed away. Stewbaca had a dilemma on his hands. He could have done the Yadeska and stay by his lady. But then he would have missed the game. He left her in the car instead and kept the windows cracked. Anyone who has been to the Orange Bowl knows the risk involved with leaving a girl passed out in a car there. But unlike me, Brian Stewart is a Miami alum and he's one of the bigger Miami fans there are.

I will see him later on this evening at Dolphins Stadium. Obviously that girlfriend is no longer in the picture so I don't think I'll be seeing her. And I will refer to the U as "we" even though I didn't go there. I will probably put 34 on the Hurricanes in the bowls pool. The bowls pool is just 77 days away.

Tokens
OK you CBB gurus. The draft starts Wednesday. I draft 18th and 97th. I will update this thread and post who has been picked already and ask any input. If I can finish in the money I will do something special for the RX. In the later rounds I will have no clue who may be good from these lower tier div 1 teams. Sound fair?

Thanks for the input Billy.

Tokens
OK CBB gurus. The draft is currently under way. I took West Virginia with the 18th pick in the draft. They are currently on 60. My next pick is 98. I will send who has been taken when it is closer to my pick. Help me pick a winner.

Tokens
OK CBB gurus. The draft is currently under way. I took West Virginia with the 18th pick in the draft. They are currently on 60. My next pick is 98. I will send who has been taken when it is closer to my pick. Help me pick a winner.

Excellent selection with WVU. I am shocked that they were available at 18.

Tokens
ok here is who has been taken. I draft in 7 picks. Any/all help is appreciated..

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 120pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=160><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 120pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5851" width=160><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 120pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20 width=160>Kansas</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Michigan State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>North Carolina</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Villanova</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Kentucky</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Purdue</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Butler</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Texas</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Connecticut</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Louisville</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>California</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Gonzaga</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Duke</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Dayton</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>College of Charleston</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Siena</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Washington</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>West Virginia</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Xavier</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Tennessee</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Florida</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Memphis</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Northern Iowa</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Utah State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Oklahoma</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Western Kentucky</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Clemson</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Tulsa</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Syracuse</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Mississippi State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>St. Mary's (CA)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Illinois</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>North Dakota State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Nevada</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Baylor</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>UCLA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Michigan</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>BYU</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Creighton</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Kansas State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Old Dominion</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Virginia Commonwealth</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Vermont</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Niagara</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Wake Forest</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Georgetown</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Maryland</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Notre Dame</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Pittsburgh</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Ohio State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>UTEP</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Florida State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Oakland</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Akron</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Cornell</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Richmond</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Buffalo</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Wisconsin-Milwaukee</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Texas A&M</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Vanderbilt</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Portland</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Temple</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Southern Illinois</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>San Diego State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Cincinnati</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>North Texas</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Minnesota</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Wright State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Holy Cross</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Mississippi</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Radford</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>South Carolina</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Boston University</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Georgia Tech</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Oklahoma State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Illinois State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>LaSalle</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Northwestern</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Robert Morris</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Arizona</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>American</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Wisconsin</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Northeastern</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Belmont</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>George Mason</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Penn State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Morehead State</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>UNLV</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Seton Hall</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=20>Houston</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
I have it down to Nicholls State and Lehigh..

Tokens
and just another reason to back my opinion about Philly

Just got this from a friend of the guy running the pool..
nice..

Excuse my Kanye-esque stealing of the stage here for a minute for a public service announcement. Todd ran into a little car trouble this morning. By car trouble, I mean someone slashed his tires and ripped off his mirrors (Good work, Philadelphia. You make me proud). I think it was some sort of retaliation related to Todd moving up to take LaSalle yesterday. I wouldn't put it past Donnelly to make a few calls to arrange an attack like this. He's just trying to protect his turf.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
So the draft will be suspended for the day.

Tokens
LaSalle University isn't in the best neighborhood....to say the least.

Tokens
here we go 3 picks until mine..any last minute input??

Tokens
With the returning players for Texas Tech and their easy early schedule I think they can put together a nice season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com