OTCBB Runners

Search

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
I will be revealing ridiculously undervalued OTCBB stocks here. These are stocks I will be reviewing with the Wave Riders from i-hub. All of us run hundreds of screeners every day and it's easier to form a Think-Tank that can conduct solid DD and know how to run proper stock screens.

What we will be looking for is profitable (or soon to be profitable) companies that are under-valued based off their current revenues/earnings and/or based off their forward guidance and previous follow-thru of said expectations. We also look at the Float, dillution history, and thoroughly review their SEC filings.

You will notice me being the Asst Mod on the majority of these new stocks, if not all of them. These are stocks that you will be proud to own into 2010 and hopefully beyond. The goal is to take 75% off the table at your price target, and let the rest ride into next year to see if they continue to improve their business/business model(s).

To start, I'm just going to post the active ones that are already posted in the Pinksheet Roulette Thread. The current OTCBB runners I'm invested in and tracking (outside of the China Micro-caps of course) are:

UPSN -- $1+ short/mid-term
ISCR -- .50 - $1 short/mid-term
CHRI -- .12 short/mid-term

Feel free to come up with your own exit strategies, but my own price targets for each are listed above.

I get too much grief for giving exact timeframes, so I'm just letting you decide what short/mid/long-term are rather than specifying. Some will undoubtedly move fast, others might take time to get attention. I'm simply providing what you have to make money based off what's available to us ... I cant guarantee or re-assure price targets will be achieved in the said timeframe.

Disclosure: At time of writing, I am long CHRI, ISCR, and UPSN. Every stock I post here I will own a position in at the time of writing.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
CHRI: Day two, up 150% and will probably see .05 today ... yesterday 300%. Still has at least another 200% to run in the short-term IMO.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
UPSN:

Gotta pound the table here. This is another Wave Rider pick and we have yet to bring in the volume as everyone is chasing ISCR and CHRI. Now's the time to load up on UPSN before the crowd comes.

Percetage-wise, this will be the most profitable out of the three at their current PPS.

Try getting in on the bid at .03, seems like the MMs are trying to whack it down today.

GL

Tokens
kuwls, got in @0.038 for 22k. i got a feeling on this one. thanks for your new thread the otcbb runners. Thanks for the profit on chri....

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
kuwls, got in @0.038 for 22k. i got a feeling on this one. thanks for your new thread the otcbb runners. Thanks for the profit on chri....

Nice grab. It'll be worth a lot more soon enough. Lots of profits will be taken from ISCR and CHRI and moved to UPSN once we start promoting it more. For now, load up on the bid and reap the rewards in coming days.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
UPSN -- name change, ticker change.

Merger almost complete ... got complaince dept email today!!!!$$$$$$$

DefaultDescriptionCDS ExpiryExpiryCDS Payable Date
1YesNAME CHANGE

Submit

QtyISIN/Security DescriptionPriceCurrency
1.0000000000000(US9167411019) UPSNAP INC COMMON

Additional Details

23NOV2009

New Name: Duratech Group Inc.
New ISIN: TBD

Linda Sargeant
Manager
Corporate Actions and Income
Fidelity Clearing Canada
401 Bay Street, Suite 2910
Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
Tel: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection id=softomate_v3_highlight_0 title=Call this phone number in Canada with Skype: +14169877836 mode=".modern" context="416-987-7836" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" type=".flex" fwidth="" freecall="" isfax="" nof="" skypeaction="call" skypeid="0"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop id=skype_v3_tb_nop0> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_0 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" skypeaction="drop" skypeid="0" skypesms="0"> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag id=skype_v3_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/CA.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgS id=skype_v3_tb_img_s0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)"> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn id=skype_v3_tb_text0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_innerText id=skype_v3_tb_innerText0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"> 416-987-7836 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgR id=skype_v3_tb_img_r0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print id=softomate_v3_print_0 context="">416-987-7836</SKYPE:SPAN>
Fax: 416-987-5055

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
New Adds:

JNTX ==> .50

AVMD ==> $1

==> that's what they're worth IMO

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
ISCR:

InstaCare Corp. Becomes Instant Player in the EMR/Cost Savings Sweepstakes 11/25 08:33 AM

InstaCare Corp. (ISCR:$0.17,00$-0.032,0-15.84%) announced that its proprietary brands of MD@Hand and Practice Probe EMR and other e-health technologies have been successfully engineered to seamlessly function on popular smart cell phones.

The adaptation of desktop and hand-held interactive medical software to the Apple iPhone, the Palm Pre, the Verizon Windows phones and several RIM Blackberry models responds to February's federal government demand for healthcare cost structure revision. Its release also positions Instacare (ISCR:$0.17,00$-0.032,0-15.84%) at the forefront of companies scrambling to satisfy the government's mandate for broad cost reduction and systemic restructuring of healthcare billing, information storage and recordkeeping.

The company's MD@Hand technologies allow physicians to gain access and securely store electronic medical records without the need of a stand-alone computer, tablet PC or PDA. The company estimates that the Verizon Windows phones will allow EMR permanent storage for up to 5,000 patients for up to 20 years. The Apple iPhone, Palm Pre and the Blackberry phones are equally impressive although permanent storage is slightly less.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
JNTX:

<TABLE style="TEXT-ALIGN: left"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Jeantex Group Provides Corporate Updates

LOS ANGELES, CA and BERLIN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/25/09 -- Jeantex Group, Inc. today announced that the company has completed a letter of intent with a Southeast company whose principal business is in green infrastructure technology, holding several key patents that are believed to have significant worldwide impact on the industry.

According to the letter of intent, a definitive agreement is expected to be executed during the week of December 14, 2009 or shortly thereafter, subject to further due diligence review by the Company. The Company will issue a press release on the details of this transaction early next week.

The Company believes this may qualify it for substantial assistance under the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which authorizes the U.S.

Department of Energy to issue loan guarantees to eligible projects that "avoid, reduce, or sequester air pollutants or anthropogenic of greenhouse gases" and "employ new or significantly improved technologies as compared to technologies in service in the United States at the time the guarantee is issued."

The Company's board of directors has also passed resolutions to reduce its authorized capital from 4,999,500,000 to 300 million authorized shares of $0.001 par value. The Company has 75.4 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding, after taking into account 20.8 million shares that have been earmarked for cancellation. Currently there are approximately 5.2 million shares in the float.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
AVMD: Consolidated nicely. First resistance at .28, shouldnt be much to get thru after the huge 10Q they put out. Should see .35+ this week.

CHRI: Nice low volume consolidation -- Down .01 from .03. Not bad considering it went from .005 to .03 in two days. Should see .05+ this week.

ISCR: Late-day break-out on Friday. Cleared resistance. Looking for .35+ this week as well.

JNTX: Should see .20+ this week. LOI news to be announced early this week, should be enough to drive it past .20.

UPSN: Dragonfly Doji on Friday. Usually a very bullish indicator. A little volume and it'll take off. This is a reverse merger play. It will get more attention as details of the R/M get announced. Get in before the crowd. Would be nice to see .10, but there is a lot of resistance at .065-.075, still possible we break-out after the dragonfly doji on friday.

I should have at least 1-2 new plays later this week. :toast:

Go Cubs Go
Tokens
very informative thread you have here kuwlness, thanks for sharing all your hard work with the forum. One question I have is... of the 5 plays above, which is the strongest? or are they all equally solid investments? in other words... if you had the choice of only investing in one, which would you pick?

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
very informative thread you have here kuwlness, thanks for sharing all your hard work with the forum. One question I have is... of the 5 plays above, which is the strongest? or are they all equally solid investments? in other words... if you had the choice of only investing in one, which would you pick?

It's tough to say right now. JNTX has news coming on Tuesday I believe ... this will be LOI (letter of intent) news about a contract. If the contract is big, this could easily see .30+ in the short-term.

AVMD put out a stellar Q and is still slightly under the radar. AVMD has a solid price target of $1+ based off Q earnings and forward guidance. That'd be with a 12 PE ratio.

ISCR started to break-out Friday, so i believe we'll be seeing .40-.50 soon. Not sure if any news is in the pipeline here, but it could very well be.

CHRI might be putting out a PR about their blow-out Q when they upped Revs by 150%. Looking for about .10 here.

UPSN should be releasing more info about the R/M in the near-term future as well. This will help me determine a more specific price target.

I'd say if I could only put my money in one right now, it'd have to be AVMD. That's my biggest holding out of the others, although I've been accumulating UPSN and ISCR on the bid. I think AVMD will give you the largest percentage return in the near-term, but that could easily be trumped by positive news from CHRI, ISCR, or JNTX.

Go Cubs Go
Tokens
thanks for the input, its appreciated, i will def do some DD of my own on some of these

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
ISCR -- News:

New Credit Line Allows for Seasonal Increases up to $2.5 Million at Any One Time
- 2010 Med Products Revenue Streams Could Grow to Over $45+ Million With Increasing Profit Margins Probable
- Company to Discuss Patent and Parallel Marketing Strategies This Week

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- instaCare Corp. (ISCR:$0.24,00$0.00,000.00%) announced today that the Company has renewed its revolving $2.0 million credit facility with Centurion Credit Resources, LLC through December 31, 2010. Among other things the facility provides for seasonal increases in the maximum facility amount up to $2.5 million. instaCare has used the credit line as a foundation for its medical distribution business which has grown by over 450% in the last two years.

"Our credit line provides substantial resources and liquidity for the Company to initiate our important, aggressive and revolutionary business strategies," commented Keith Berman, instaCare's CFO. "Although the business environment has improved in the last several months, and some credit is now flowing, we want to make it clear to our shareholders and the investing public that instaCare has never lacked for capital. Centurion Credit Resources, LLC has filled each and every loan request the company has made."

Robert Jagunich, Chairman of instaCare, commented, "With the significant revenue streams we now have, which in 2010 may exceed $45 million, when coupled with this renewed access to growth capital, we are now well positioned to embark on this mission to link our existing base of patients and service providers to a new base of patients including the uninsured and underinsured Americans. We appreciate the confidence demonstrated by Centurion Credit Resources, LLC in our management team, and the validation this renewal provides our business plan."
In addition to the company's growing medical distribution business, our MD@Hand and Practice Probe EMR technologies allow physicians to gain access and securely store electronic medical records without the need of a stand-alone computer, tablet PC or PDA. The company estimates that its application to the Verizon Windows phones will allow EMR permanent storage for up to 5,000 patients for up to 10 years. The Apple iPhone, Palm Pre, the RIM Blackberry phones and the Google Droid allow for similar impressive performance, although permanent storage is slightly less.
Forward Looking Statements:

This release contains forward-looking statements about our business or financial condition that reflect our assumptions and beliefs based on information currently available. We can give no assurance that the expectations indicated by such forward-looking statements will be realized. There may be other risks and circumstances that we are unable to predict. When used in this release, words such as "believes," "expects," "forecasts," "intends," "projects," "plans," "anticipates," "estimates" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although there may be certain statements not accompanied by such expressions.

For further information or the smart phone-centric MD@Hand, please visit the company's Web Site: http://www.instacare.net or http://www.pharmatechdirect.com.
CONTACT: Keith Berman, instaCare Corp., <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection id=softomate_v3_highlight_0 title=Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +18054462973 skypeid="0" skypeaction="call" nof="" isfax="" freecall="" fwidth="" type=".flex" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" context="+1-805-446-2973" mode=".modern"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop id=skype_v3_tb_nop0> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_0 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" skypeid="0" skypeaction="drop" skypesms="0"> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag id=skype_v3_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/US.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgS id=skype_v3_tb_img_s0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)"> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn id=skype_v3_tb_text0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_innerText id=skype_v3_tb_innerText0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"> +1-805-446-2973 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgR id=skype_v3_tb_img_r0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print id=softomate_v3_print_0 context="">+1-805-446-2973</SKYPE:SPAN>
SOURCE instaCare Corp.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Heads-up ... a new pick is being released tomorrow at appx 10AM EDT. This will be 30 minutes into the trading day. Avg Daily Volume has been about 50k/day according to Yahoo Finance. No front-loading P&D BS.

The Wave Riders will be taking a small position at the opening bell tomorrow, and will release the pick via email to all their subscribers. Then the alert will be posted on the Waveriders board. I will let this forum know as soon as the email has been sent out to subscribers.

Expect a big push once the email subscribers get word of this pick as our success thus far has been met very warmly by investors. The Wave Riders will be buying additional shares once the emails/alerts have gone out.

GL ... cya in the AM

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Next Wave Rider Pick is:

MWIS

This thing is thin and tough to get filled, even at the ask. Sometimes you'll wait 5 minutes to get filled, hence why this pick is coming out later than expected because the Wave Riders get to buy first.

Looking for .30-.45 in the next few months. Great time to bid and accumulate ... here's the DD sheet:

Company Overview

Founded in February 2000, m-Wise has rapidly established itself as a leading technology provider with a state-of-the-art Content Management and Delivery Platform (CDP) and Service Delivery Platform (SDP), related value-added data engines for Mobile Operators, Wireless ASPs and large content and media providers.

Working closely with leading operator, ASP and media clients, m-Wise is committed to take the lead and stay up to date with the latest industry developments in areas as diverse as content management and delivery, infotainment, mobile gaming and mobile marketing.

Our MOMA Content Management and Delivery Platform ("MOMA CDP") is an integrated "one-stop-shop" solution for the delivery of digital content to wireless devices. The MOMA CDP is designed to deliver end-users with an advanced mobile entertainment experience by allowing for the delivery of a large variety of digital content including ringtones, pictures, animations, mobile games, music tracks, video clips and any other type of downloadable content.
Our MOMA Service Delivery Platform ("MOMA SDP") includes carrier-grade application provisioning and development utilities, infrastructure connectivity layers, billing, global delivery, content management and customer support tools. It enables rapid and efficient development and generation of various value-added services over wireless networks, and ensures high quality product delivery and minimal time-to-market.
m-Wise continues to release industry-leading solutions that decrease its clients' time-to-market and profitability from both current and next generation mobile services.

Share Structure

Authorized: 210,000,000
Outstanding: 139,322,145
Float: 62,408,729

NO DILUTION IN THE PAST YEAR!!!!!

10-Q

3 months ending Sept 2009 3 months ending Sept 2008

Sales: 910,522 742,596
Income: 28,540 6,968

9 months ending Sept 2009 9 months ending Sept 2008

Sales: 2,385,117 2,037,757
Income: 136,426 (550,480)

Active Client List

Universal Music Group
The Sun
Times
Thumbplay
Arvato
more...

.021 .027 pivot .038 .05 (1 more attempt then break upside imo),.062 .077(ma200)
rsi slope very good. macd just crossed,
.021 .027 is where its trading .between mid bb and ma 50, ma turning
up... I see a reverse head n shoulders, as a team we can pop this
sucker...

Tokens
i searched your name on IHUB this morning and MWIS came up....i knew you hadnt mentioned it previously and this was going to be the pick today...

consider it DD =)

Tokens
Hey Kuwl,

Any news on AVMD? Thought i was smart buying on the dip... then the dip got bigger n bigger lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gift-express
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com