Forum: Ace-Ace's Handicapping Information Forum - Special Forum dedicated to The Rx's own Ace-Ace. All Things Ace-Ace inside.
Sponsored by Heritage Sports

Thread: "Ask Ace-Ace"

RX Junior
    ACE is the chick still around who was posting NFL last year that learned a lot from you? I cant remember her name but i know she got her own thread her last year i believe. Been away for a while and wanted to see how she was doing.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jcartman23 View Post
    ACE is the chick still around who was posting NFL last year that learned a lot from you? I cant remember her name but i know she got her own thread her last year i believe. Been away for a while and wanted to see how she was doing.. thanks
    that person dont work with me anymore. Ace

RX Senior
    What books deal -110's on the lines you give out at time of release? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by buffettgambler View Post
    What books deal -110's on the lines you give out at time of release? Thanks.
    I have many acct....one a friend in las vegas place it at LVH -7 not too many got it....now at -8....this is a action week only....no investment plays

RX Senior
    -7 on what?

Just hope your clients have your friend as an out for their sake, or else they will continually to need to have the market raid your bets to closer align with your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by buffettgambler View Post
    -7 on what?

Just hope your clients have your friend as an out for their sake, or else they will continually to need to have the market raid your bets to closer align with your friend.
    only one game this week that there was no Line until Sat/day....my plays go out on thursday...SD-7 was all you could get and a few spots....now its -8.....all Clients was told its a play to -9.5

this is something that only happens on week 17

RX Senior
    You must have really have respect for your clients Ace-Ace Good luck the rest of the way.

ace who was the poster who had the system with college teams that were outgained in their last three games. he had carolina in the pros and was against uconn, umass, ark st, troy, and was on akron. pretty good system. thanks, stacks
    Make O'Kane Great Again !

Quote Originally Posted by Haystacks View Post
    ace who was the poster who had the system with college teams that were outgained in their last three games. he had carolina in the pros and was against uconn, umass, ark st, troy, and was on akron. pretty good system. thanks, stacks
    not sure who you are talking about//sorry

Signed up at Betonline and filled out the proper paper work but have heard nothing from anyone . Did it this past Sunday. any info ?

Quote Originally Posted by GTROCKMAN View Post
    Signed up at Betonline and filled out the proper paper work but have heard nothing from anyone . Did it this past Sunday. any info ?
    I will tell joh. He will set you up...email goes out on THRUSDAY at 6 pm...lots of time

Quote Originally Posted by GTROCKMAN View Post
    You can't sign up at 5 minutes after 1 on a Sunday and expect us to drop everything. Your deposit has to be confirmed and only after that will you be added to the email list. You should be good to go as of this week.

RX Member
    Ace:

can you give any insight as to when you place an nfl wager? It is usually early in the week, mid week, or just before kickoff? And a follow up question would be why do you pick this specific time to place the bet? Does it differ for NBA/College/or baseball? Thanks
    If you think Education is painful, try being stupid. In 94 you said come back when it's 18 MUFU well here we are sitting on your perch

Thanks , I wasn't expecting any plays last week. Just wanted to make sure u guys got my info. Thanks again.

RX Junior
    hi all.

I bet a lot of live football and basketball (dont hate, makes me most money) and i was wondering if there is any site/ app / program that can alert you when a team is down a certain amount ie Giants down by 14 to place a bet, or if the odds change to a certain amount ie giants are now paying +315 to win.
    thank you so much,

Quote Originally Posted by royjeski View Post
    hi all.

I bet a lot of live football and basketball (dont hate, makes me most money) and i was wondering if there is any site/ app / program that can alert you when a team is down a certain amount ie Giants down by 14 to place a bet, or if the odds change to a certain amount ie giants are now paying +315 to win.
    thank you so much,
    Dont know of a app that does what you want. Line service if you set up with a sportbook that does live betting during a game. It will update you within seconds...but you have to watch it all the time. Pinny I use to do that from time to time...