Forum: Ace-Ace's Handicapping Information Forum - Special Forum dedicated to The Rx's own Ace-Ace. All Things Ace-Ace inside.
Sponsored by Heritage Sports

Thread: "Ask Ace-Ace"

Quote Originally Posted by TimesYours View Post
    My personal view this next round is we have a QB in Peyton Manning that can carry a team on his back if they are struggling or need that late score to kick a field goal. Especially at home. Rodgers needed to do that with the win of the coin toss last night, not good enough to do that. In fact his nerves caused that 1st INT. and put them behind early.
    Manning has got to be a huge factor in dictating this outcome and affecting the line, probably more so than any other QB in the league. It was just posted in the NFL forum that the Colts only win by an average of 7 points at home so I'll be curious as to where the line winds up at. Your thoughts on a better than average, playoff, Super Bowl experienced, go to QB playing at home? Just another factor or maybe alittle more?
    We all saw what nerves can do in these games, especially with the kickers so we know its real.

Colts have not been in a 2nd round game in a long time....if they win it will be Manning that gets them in there....for me....I'm a stat guy...I need balance in all parts of the game...tonight I will be working on this game...I will let you know what I find

Ace

aprker perry--i know it's expensive, but don best, amongst other info provides list of umpires, how many walks a game, how many strikeouts a game, etc--u would be able to calculate easily which umps are over/under

guys remember, it takes brains balls and bucks to win in this business. if u don't spend hours a day handicapping daily, it's a crapshoot, and you will lose--i used to book and no one wins except the pros. so, another option, if the price is reasonable, and the man has a history, pay a few bucks and let the pro handicap for you. for example, say ace sells his picks for $200. if you win 1000 in a year you are recieving a return on investion of 800%--not bad. if you bet higher you might win more, but your ROI will be greater than most other investments you can think of. think of this business as an investment, long term , not a daily gamble...just my 2 cents worth.

I never heard of the 99 system.

Ace Ace

Could you elaborate a little on your baseball system?
    Was it a mixture of sides and totals?

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-ACE View Post
    you ask a Question and if I can I will answer

But Ace you are a busy man what happen if 100 ask you a Question every day there that voice talking to me again !!!

My grasshopper that has help me in the past and I have taken my time because she want to learn how I did my capping will also help in this thread. Queen of Hearts She will be my post when she know the anwser if I'm not around.

Ace-Ace

I must admit that I have had the greatest job in the whole world.

Ill never forget the night that he asked me, ďso Queen of Hearts, would you like to be my Grasshopper ď? I spent the next 2 years learning MY LINE, and everything else that ACE has had to offer me. Knowledge is priceless...thatís all I can say. Yes, I have read everything that ACE has ever written NFL. I've studied his ways, taken thousands of notes and this day January 11th, 2009...I know with out a doubt that I am well on my way to be the sharpest lady NFL capper in the world. I have a long long ways to go but ACE has put me in the company of certain individuals to carve my path to the ultimate goal. The Hilton.

I have spent the last 7 months of my life dedicated to ACE and Jeff and the 99 system. 60 hours + each and every week since well before preseason. One of the greatest feelings in the whole world is to get a message in the middle of the night from ACE, or another team member asking me for advice or a question regarding the NFL. Thank you to ACE, Jeff, Greg and DAD ( DAD IS ONE SMART COOKIE ) for accepting me into yall's world. I gave it 110% the entire way and even though we fell short with 3rd place. I am truly honored to of have helped in the small ways that I did. ACE always tells me itís about the people around you that make you better or worse. That goes with everything in life.

Ill give my number one piece of advice to anybody who wants to learn how ACE does it.

ďAce isnít going to give you nothing that does not require work. Nothing comes for free ...you have to earn it by learning it from lots and lots of hours with an open mind. You got to stay on top of it and read read read. ď

Ace has given me a great gift and in return he has asked me to help share what I know with you guys who really want to learn. I canít share the 99 system, Ill pass that onto my children someday. I will share everything else that he has taught me. So , when it seems that I jump into things sometimes where I do not belong regarding ACE issues....he has asked me to jump into those times because he trust me to answer when he has no time.

I only know ACE NFL. That is my dream and my job. I do not know NBA, NCAA foots or hoops.

The NFL season is coming to an end and you may not see me around these parts until next football season but you can bet your ass that I will be way on top of my game giving it 110% to try and beat the NFL again long before the 2010 season starts right beside ACE.

My knowledge is your knowledge and if ACE wants me to share it ...then so be it. I am anything but greedy..... 100 % country girl from the bottom of my heart....

Thank you NCTARHEELFANS, where ever you are, for introducing me to ACE!!!

QUEEN OF HEARTS

QOH, I get to Dallas about every other month. There's some good restaurants in Legacy. Let's finally meet face-to-face next time I'm in town.

Ace Ace, since you will be puting an end to "Win $$ or Lose the Bankroll after the Super Bowl, is there anyway we can purchase this service from you and post for everyone here?

I think it's a great safe tool to bet small.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    QOH, I get to Dallas about every other month. There's some good restaurants in Legacy. Let's finally meet face-to-face next time I'm in town.
    Your on .

We wil make it happen this summer . I am headed to Lake Baccarac, Mexico in the Sierra Madre Mountains for 2 weeks in February , followed by a week in Nuevo Vallarta ...then onto Crystal Beach , Texas
    for most of the Spring . I desreve it .

I am home all Summer.

You say Legacy ....thats in Frisco / Plano ( very nice area )...next time your here ...even if we cant hook up at that time ...you must make it a point to visit Uptown Dallas night life. (Lemmon, Mckinney ave, Upper Greenville.) pretty much any bar or restaurant that you walk into is a party . That is the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoaster View Post
    Ace Ace, since you will be puting an end to "Win $$ or Lose the Bankroll after the Super Bowl, is there anyway we can purchase this service from you and post for everyone here?

I think it's a great safe tool to bet small.

Thanks

Im still going to show this after the super bowl...but it will be 1-2 pick a week at tops

Ace, have you applied your "99" system to any other sports or do you have any other systems for other sports?

12. #62 play off picks 
    I've read a lot of the stuff from Ace but I haven't figured out if you are going to post your play off picks here or not. If you do, where will you post them, NFL section or here? Thanks.

p.s QOH seems to answer all questions very well. I have been following Ace for about 3 years and her answers are right on. Good Luck Big Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumleap View Post
    Ace, have you applied your "99" system to any other sports or do you have any other systems for other sports?

The 99 system is pure NFL down to the nitty gritty . over 100 stats that cover every aspect of the game on and off field . This was the first year that ACE actually ran the 99 full force and documented the results for himself. he has shown the record ...but there is whole lot more interesting data that has come to surface in my eyes.

So , No he has not applied the "99 system" to any other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kidd View Post
    I've read a lot of the stuff from Ace but I haven't figured out if you are going to post your play off picks here or not. If you do, where will you post them, NFL section or here? Thanks.

p.s QOH seems to answer all questions very well. I have been following Ace for about 3 years and her answers are right on. Good Luck Big Guy.

TY!

I am trying very hard !! Most of the imformation learned from ACE is simply by reading him everyday and listening to others questions. I still learn more each week ...just gotta stay on top of it.

Have you considered selling your picks? Im a buyer if you do. I would love to invest in your business.

Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN OF HEARTS View Post
    The 99 system is pure NFL down to the nitty gritty . over 100 stats that cover every aspect of the game on and off field . This was the first year that ACE actually ran the 99 full force and documented the results for himself. he has shown the record ...but there is whole lot more interesting data that has come to surface in my eyes.

So , No he has not applied the "99 system" to any other sports.
    Thanks Queenie!

What is the smart thing to do? I have a 4 team parlay on the NFL this weekend. Yesterdays games both covered. Today have Minnesota -3 and San Diego -8. It is not a large amount...$20 to win $325.18. If Minnesota covers do I place a bet on the Jets to lock in a profit or gamble with my last leg and let it ride? I play very few parlays so would like experts opinion...thanks JJ

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJet View Post
    What is the smart thing to do? I have a 4 team parlay on the NFL this weekend. Yesterdays games both covered. Today have Minnesota -3 and San Diego -8. It is not a large amount...$20 to win $325.18. If Minnesota covers do I place a bet on the Jets to lock in a profit or gamble with my last leg and let it ride? I play very few parlays so would like experts opinion...thanks JJ
    assuming Minny covers ....you definitely hedge it . locked in profit is the only way to go...regardless....I personaly say ...never let it ride...thers always tomorrow for more wins. The odds are against let it ride.

thanks for your opinion QUEEN OF HEARTS....if the Chargers win by 8 is possible to cash on both sides. Looking at +9 right now at Bodog for the Jets...but first Minn has to win and cover at -3...

ok locked into minimum $80 profit with Jets +9 and my parlay has Chargers -8 if that hits win $185...sorry about Dallas loss for ACE.

thanks Queen Of Hearts for good advice.....muahhh!

RX Junior
    Ace what is the biggest loss you have had in your whole career? Also what impact did it have on you at the time?

Do you ever get angry when losing or are all emotions put aside?

Also biggest win would be interesting as well, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxen View Post
    Ace what is the biggest loss you have had in your whole career? Also what impact did it have on you at the time?

Do you ever get angry when losing or are all emotions put aside?

Also biggest win would be interesting as well, thanks.

most my bets are from $200-$5000

1-5 units $200 being .2 of a unit....so one day I got insider news on a game and I bet $5000 on it.....it lost by a 2 points

that one made me mad for sure...because I trusted someone!!!

the biggest win was a fix game motor city bowl 12/26/04...$20k...I knew when the Qb was going out of the game before it happen...what would you bet on a game like that!!

I'm in it for the long run and have money......once you have money betting is more than winning money...it becomes a game to beat the sport...

best to you

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-ACE View Post
    most my bets are from $200-$5000

1-5 units $200 being .2 of a unit....so one day I got insider news on a game and I bet $5000 on it.....it lost by a 2 points

that one made me mad for sure...because I trusted someone!!!

the biggest win was a fix game motor city bowl 12/26/04...$20k...I knew when the Qb was going out of the game before it happen...what would you bet on a game like that!!

I'm in it for the long run and have money......once you have money betting is more than winning money...it becomes a game to beat the sport...

best to you

Ace

hmmm..that was too easy of an answer..

I think it was 12/28/04 ....and you actually made a little more than that ...because of what you did on my Birthday that year ......

12-23-2004, 11:32 AM #52

ACE-ACE
    EX BOOKIE

I'M CANCELING MY TOLEDO -2 1/2......I WILL WAIT UNTILL MONDAY TO BET OR NOT TO BET.....

If I recall correctly , you initially had 5 k on Toledo ...and then what ...the QB was suppose to leave 5 minutes before half but he was 5 minutes off ? and wasnt it more than just the QB ? I think like 5 players ...( linebackers included )

lol....that is scary.

so in reality you saved 5 k won 20 k . nice afternoon that day .

Quote Originally Posted by QUEEN OF HEARTS View Post
    hmmm..that was too easy of an answer..

I think it was 12/28/04 ....and you actually made a little more than that ...because of what you did on my Birthday that year ......

12-23-2004, 11:32 AM #52

ACE-ACE
    EX BOOKIE

I'M CANCELING MY TOLEDO -2 1/2......I WILL WAIT UNTILL MONDAY TO BET OR NOT TO BET.....

If I recall correctly , you initially had 5 k on Toledo ...and then what ...the QB was suppose to leave 5 minutes before half but he was 5 minutes off ? and wasnt it more than just the QB ? I think like 5 players ...( linebackers included )

lol....that is scary.

so in reality you saved 5 k won 20 k . nice afternoon that day .

I only show the forum that I bet $12k on it...but me and my walet knows it was $20k

that year counting that game as $12k win....I won in both CFB and NFL over $50k