Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: The "REAL" Fade Brandon Lang Thread

  1. #51 Who are these Guys? Read and Learn! 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    42
    Doing a little research on the web I have concluded Al is the POOREST of the bunch. He picks for Steve and Brandon but makes the least amount of money. How much does that suck for Al.

    I included Stuey for Pepperdick in this although everyone knows Stuey can barely pay for his house, has no investments and owes the IRS BIG MONEY!

    So from the TOP.

    The BIG DOG

    1. Papa Budin - Got his money the old fashioned way - FROM HIS DADDY!

    SUPER PAGES
    http://www.whitepages.com/10866/sear...caltime=survey

    HOUSE VALUE
    http://realestate.yahoo.com/Homevalu...&search=Search

    The ULTIMATE SCAMMER

    2. Mr. Multiple Identity

    SUPER PAGES
    http://www.whitepages.com/10866/sear...caltime=survey

    HOUSE VALUE
    http://realestate.yahoo.com/Homevalu...&search=Search

    THE BIGGEST LOSER

    3. My family invented Dental Floss Himself

    SUPER PAGES
    http://www.whitepages.com/10866/sear...orm_mode=opt_a

    HOUSE VALUE
    http://realestate.yahoo.com/Homevalu...&search=Search

    MR. WISHES BALD WAS BEAUTIFUL


    4. AKA BUDIN AND LANG'S BITCH

    SUPER PAGES
    http://www.whitepages.com/10866/sear...orm_mode=opt_a

    HOUSE VALUE
    http://realestate.yahoo.com/Homevalu...&search=Search
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    wtf? I think they booted pimpy :mad: I HOPE HE CAN MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    LET'S SEE IF WE CAN START THE NEW THREAD IN STYLE

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    Pain in Lang's side Daffy Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3CooLeR View Post
    wtf? I think they booted pimpy :mad: I HOPE HE CAN MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT
    What makes you say that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck View Post
    What makes you say that?
    fade thread mod says pimpy is out
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Pain in Lang's side Daffy Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3CooLeR View Post
    fade thread mod says pimpy is out
    Just saw it, replied.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58 Free Pimpy! 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3CooLeR View Post
    Brandon Lang

    5 Dimes Dallas Mavericks -5

    FADE SIDE: 5 Dimes Denver Nuggets +5

    Free play: St. Louis

    source: Rx Monday service plays thread

    http://www.therxforum.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=29


    Tout Terror: Can we repost your fine post to the other room?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    RX Junior btgjimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    85
    I respect the Mods. Its not easy to go through the BS here and see who is the one creating the problems. I read the Lang Thread everyday. Pimpy has put in a lot of work into the thread. I strongly disagree with the Mods here. I am shocked that Pimpy is no longer here.

    There are plenty of guys here that deserved to be thrown out. Pimpy and a lot of other Lang faders were getting tired of the BS from other posters. It was beyond out of control. I don't think Pimpy crossed the line. I just wanted to say my peace.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by btgjimmy View Post
    I respect the Mods. Its not easy to go through the BS here and see who is the one creating the problems. I read the Lang Thread everyday. Pimpy has put in a lot of work into the thread. I strongly disagree with the Mods here. I am shocked that Pimpy is no longer here.

    There are plenty of guys here that deserved to be thrown out. Pimpy and a lot of other Lang faders were getting tired of the BS from other posters. It was beyond out of control. I don't think Pimpy crossed the line. I just wanted to say my peace.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3CooLeR View Post


    Cooler, the same POS is trying the hardest on here again.
    Last edited by $bunny$; 03-29-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Wizard makavelireturns913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
    ahahahah.....i love when they use his face to open the door.....
    you took you boots off...you put ur feet on the table..you shit kicking horse menure smellin motherfucker you...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Wizard makavelireturns913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3CooLeR View Post
    god damn...not again...it doesnt even say hes banned...wtf happend..theres a free pimpy thread somewhere....maybe we can get it started up again...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by $bunny$ View Post
    Cooler, the same POS is trying the hardest on here again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX Wizard makavelireturns913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,083


    LETS GO NUGGETS!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    RX Junior Black_$wan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    I'm Bad....I'm Nationwide.
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by makavelireturns913 View Post
    ahahahah.....i love when they use his face to open the door.....
    you took you boots off...you put ur feet on the table..you shit kicking horse menure smellin motherfucker you...

    Awesome....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Member Th3CooLeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lost Planet
    Posts
    927

    sorry image shack kept deleting this
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    Fade Lang Blind Fadelmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Exile
    Posts
    475
    You gotta be fucking kidding me. They banned Pimpy? That is a travesty. The multiple personality freaks over in the other thread are the true violators. This is WEAK at best.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    Rx Dragon Puller Stylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,310
    Quote Originally Posted by btgjimmy View Post
    I respect the Mods. Its not easy to go through the BS here and see who is the one creating the problems. .
    you got it , wasnt hard to see he was provoked by peppermilldick and the other fags everyday. He just wanted the thread to be troll bull shit free.. oh well hopefully hes still across the road maybe i'll go visit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    RX Wizard makavelireturns913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    you got it , wasnt hard to see he was provoked by peppermilldick and the other fags everyday. He just wanted the thread to be troll bull shit free.. oh well hopefully hes still across the road maybe i'll go visit
    wat other site does he use?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Wizard fly73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    eht
    Posts
    7,899
    yeah, what site might pimpy have gone to??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadelmeister View Post
    You gotta be fucking kidding me. They banned Pimpy? That is a travesty. The multiple personality freaks over in the other thread are the true violators. This is WEAK at best.


    I thought he was on post review.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    you got it , wasnt hard to see he was provoked by peppermilldick and the other fags everyday. He just wanted the thread to be troll bull shit free.. oh well hopefully hes still across the road maybe i'll go visit

    And I bet pepper is doing his usual two-faced acting job right now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX Junior Black_$wan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    I'm Bad....I'm Nationwide.
    Posts
    299
    Nuggs +5......LET'S GO, BABY!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •