Forum: Ace-Ace's Handicapping Information Forum - Special Forum dedicated to The Rx's own Ace-Ace. All Things Ace-Ace inside.
Sponsored by Heritage Sports

Thread: Diary of a Exbookie (Dear Diary and my thinking)

RX Junior
    QOH, If I wanted imput from you on what I'm doing concerning the contest, I would have asked. You think its not a legit question to be asked. You think its silly? Have you ever been in a contest where you could have multiple entrys with multiple partners. Strength in numbers don't apply to you or I in this situation. It does benefit ACE. You should enter it twice under you're own name, then you'll have strenght in numbers. I posed the question to ACE in regards to how it will effect the way I enter the contest. In case you didn't know, I asked Ace last year if he wanted to do the contest together. Keep you're thoughts about my comments that don't concern you to yourself.

Definitely go for multiple entries.. Give you more of a chance to rake in those big bucks

(Dear Diary ) 5-23-10

Getting ready to go down to Fla to see my Kids....Alway go Once a year...did not take long to do the one pick for Baseball and I knew what I was taking tonight in NBA...love days I can get away form the every day sports thing...going to the gym..starting another day job today....and try to kick back in the afternoon with the hot sun we are having in mich

after spending the last two day trying to get on SportOptions from the line on therx (works now)
    and learning the new forum...looks great...I can get use to this!..I have been doing "myline" to all the 1st weeks football game and over the last 2 weeks we have done all the stats for the 99 system....just base on those two tools.... I have 10 teams with value...and 5 picks that I would say if I had to base it on last years stats only...would be the 5 I would pick for the hilton.....but...4 weeks of preseason could change thing...in and out player...so on....but its nice to see early value

Quote Originally Posted by allsportscappers View Post
    Ace,

Will you be posting your "99 System" and Hilton picks on any forums again this year?
    you will see the hilton plays on Sat/day at the hilton site...there will be ways to see the 99 system plays...at that point you will have to make up your mind which way you get them

Ace

I think you have to pay for them?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmokram3r View Post
    I think you have to pay for them?
    I wanna say something about that ......

That is 1 option for getting them gauranteed.

In all honesty tho, the price that Docs puts on them is pretty much giving them away anyways. I would assume that as the years go by that price would increase. I am only speaking from my observation of Docs prices from last year . I would guess that most guys dont even bother looking at the package price for the 99 system simply because they dont wanna pay for anything....Bad thinking on thier part . The price is pretty much free..He aint trying to get rich overnight.

You should check it out for yourself. You would be very surprised.
    Im not really sure what his plan is this year .....however....its always best to get them as early as possible what ever means you choose.

I would like to get them but can't message you. How can I get in touch with you?
    turn on your PM in your profile

(Dear Diary ) 5-27-10

Busy day ending a few job and getting ready to fly to Fla to see the Kids..when 2-0 on baseball the last two days 4-0...but have lost the last 4 games in the NBA playoffs...hoping
    that will end tonight

Ace,

Will you be posting your "99 System" and Hilton picks on any forums again this year?
    I just set up a link in my Profile to talk...hit my name and you will see what you need

(Dear Diary ) 5-27-10

hit my NBA play last night and came out ahead in MLB...two hour from now I will be on a plane flying to Fla for some RR....everyone needs to kick back from time to time...with football on my mind...for the nest 5 days its all about family and rest...I will be doing my capping at night and early morning as normal...just may sleep in a little

(Dear Diary ) 5-30-10

been a good trip with the kids...going on a boat today and try are hand on fishing...sun...drinks...and food...yes I got a 50'tv for renee new home gift...she was very happy..
    this trip has done me well in betting going 5-2 in MLB and 3-0 in NBA over the last 3 days...wow!! I spend less time and still win...got to think about this...haha
    my record as of today
    MLB Record 79-62 +45.5 units +$3198.00

NBA Record 177-139 +85.5 units
    playoff 36-26 +27 units

time for the day trip

Ace

(Dear Diary ) 5-31-10

last fun day in Fla...its was fun to spead all day in a boat...We took the fih we caught and addin some Crab to it and a few drinks and ended the night with
    a great home cook meal..... sleep in for the 1st time in a long time to 9 Am....already knew my two MLB pick base on doing it last night...just check the lines.
    pool and RR today with a lot of little ones and family......but Ace can you have RR with all those kids around...haha...there that voice talking ome again!!!!

(Dear Diary ) 6-1-10
    Got home safe (boy the lawn is high guess its lawn work today!!)
    the plan was to post the SF game in the money thread...
    funny thing about tuesday.....when I got to the airport at 3 pm my laptop was dead
    I was going to posted it by my phone...but before I knew it I was on the plane heading home
    good thing I did not...save some players money...
    great time with the kids ...but....its now time to get back to work

I'm off the rest of the week...have to make a lot of calls and set up on paper "myline" (for NFL)
    this will take about 6 hours...knowing the weekly schedule and the team by team schedule is all I need
    why do I still do it by paper when I have a sheet that show me the value????...I'm a hands on guy...want to match
    up each game and have both papers in my hands...I also make a lot of notes pre week as the season goes on..

In baseball I look at games 5 days ahead off time...I have a big play on friday!...5 tools is pointing to this game...most day I'm happy to see 2-3
    so hope the pitcher stay!!!!

want to show everyone what I been doing at Docsports...this is the write up on my capper notes about the MLB this year
    as so many other capper dont tell the whole true...docsports see are sheet and record every day...we make a mistake and they caught it...this is how they stay in business for over 40 years
    note ....This has not been update today...I did lose two games last night lost 6 units!!!...It can happen
    MLB Notes

Get Today's Picks Here
    +3500 L16 Nights!
    7 Straight $$$$ Nights
    GOTY Pick On Friday
    14 of 18 Winning Nights
    28 of 41 Winning Nights
    Game of the Week Winner!
    Total of the Month Winner!
    60.8 percent in 2009 (124-80)
    +57.5 Units In 2009

MY AMAZING MLB RUN CONTINUES!!! I HAVE BANKED OVER $3,000 FOR MY CLIENTS IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS! I AM THE HOTTEST BASEBALL HANDICAPPER IN THE COUNTRY! SEVEN STRAIGHT WINNING NIGHTS AND ANOTHER PROFIT ON MONDAY! IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING WITH ME RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

I went 2-1 yet again on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY and then 1-1 for +100 on Monday (I hit my top play in a BLOWOUT with St. Louis) for yet another big-time profit weekend. I have brought home $3,500 since the start of business on May 15 and I have been doing so with just excellent handicapping and a little bit of good fortune. I have picked up +37 Units in those two weeks and I am just getting started. I have more picks today and I want to add on to this great run.

Here is how we've done lately:

May 15 2-1, +180
    May 16 3-0, +700
    May 17 2-1, +230
    May 18 1-1, -130
    May 19 2-2, -260
    May 20 1-1, +80
    May 21 2-1, +290
    May 22 3-0, +1000
    May 23 0-3, -580
    May 24 0-1, -240
    May 25 2-0, +650
    May 26 2-0, +450
    May 27 1-0-1, +400
    May 28 2-1, +260
    May 29 2-1, +390
    May 30 2-1, +90
    May 31 - 1-1, +100
    Total: 28-15, $3,510 profit

That is now around $3,000 in profit in the last two weeks and I am going for more today. I hit my Game of the Week and you can look for more big plays coming up. I DO ALL THE WORK, YOU GET ALL THE PROFIT! WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT!

I will be back today with more winners as I continue what has been a very profitable MLB season so far. I want to more than double what I've already made for my clients so far this year by the All Star Break and would love to have you with me. I feel like I had The Big Mo on my side and I'll take that momentum and try to roll it into another winner today and tomorrow. Time to go on a run like I have in the NBA and I want to stretch out this streak.

I am coming off an outstanding year where I turned a serious profit while hitting nearly 61 percent of my picks for the entire season. That is unbelievable! That is over 60 percent over a full seven months of the MLB season. I am looking to duplicate that this year and even go further than the 57.5 Units of profit that we raked in last season. It was a big winning year and its only going to get better.

I am a very selective player and a great alternative in the middle between those cappers that play a lot games per day and those that play one per day. I have a system that I have used for a long time that I picked up from someone that I will refer to as "Dad". He gave me all of the tools for hte system and I will never go back. Sign up today and collect alongside me!::

Notes:::

(Dear Diary ) 6-4-10

well...I knew this day would come!!! out of the 7 tools I use to do MLB...4 point to this game and its a Dog!!...I'm happy to see 2 that point to the same game
    at docsports you have only one game of the year in each sport...I'm not one that like just to do a game because I have too!!!...but this game jump at me...
    and I'm one that like to be a player that like to stay within 1-4 unit plays....but this one will be a 5 (for my betting ).
    will posted it before it starts....come back ...this is not one of "dads plays"

play please

RX Senior
    well ace my man lets get this discussion un der way hope u got my email reply

Quote Originally Posted by colbyson View Post
    well ace my man lets get this discussion un der way hope u got my email reply
    got it and send it back to you

all others I posted the play in the "win the money thread" at 5 pm

RX Senior
    hey ace, where you post your plays?

Quote Originally Posted by eriffic View Post
    hey ace, where you post your plays?
    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...13#post7923267 hit link...some of them are in the win money thread

(Dear Diary ) 6-5-10

well the big game won...I saw someone that took the kc rl +1.5 runs -135...I was thinking that way..it would have been safer...but glad I could make some money for the followers...today is weaker picking...but did come up with 3 picks the 3 unit could go into the "win money thread"....but now that I have won 8 in a row in that thread...I want to keep it up....so I will pass today!!! ..have a cold!!! so I'm laying back today...must be from the airplane ride back home...

(Dear Diary ) 6-6-10

Last two days been helping a friend with a web site that I will part of....
    Why is it that the NBA game is not on around 4 pm est so more can see it
    vs at 8 pm where the wife want to kick back and watch something and its not this game.
    but honey...I have $600 on this game.. so...watch it on your laptop...I rented a movie and
    want to see it before I go back to work on Monday...Thank god for laptops and I-phone!!
    I will posted a play in the money thread before game time.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-ACE View Post
    (Dear Diary ) 6-6-10

Last two days been helping a friend with a web site that I will part of....
    Why is it that the NBA game is not on around 4 pm est so more can see it
    vs at 8 pm where the wife want to kick back and watch something and its not this game.
    but honey...I have $600 on this game.. so...watch it on your laptop...I rented a movie and
    want to see it before I go back to work on Monday...Thank god for laptops and I-phone!!
    I will posted a play in the money thread before game time.

Wow Ace, I thought you would have about 10 Flat Screens by now with all the cheddar you are making. Instead you have to ask the wife permission to watch it

J/k You are the man.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo View Post
    Wow Ace, I thought you would have about 10 Flat Screens by now with all the cheddar you are making. Instead you have to ask the wife permission to watch it

J/k You are the man.
    HaHa.... we have 4...one in the living room 50"...1 in the bedroom 40" and two in my Office/Familyroom...65" and a 50"

but on sunday night...I alway make time with the wife. I can to the living room movie and still see what happen...

(Dear Diary ) 6-7-10
    feel bad that I did 0-3 on sunday in all sports..today only one play in baseball....back to work this week well rested....lot of calls and people to see...