Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Who's the greatest African-American actor of all time?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by shdw01 View Post
    I guess I should also recognize Will Smith and Cuba Gooding Jr.

they will both have impressive resumes when all is said and done
    Cuba Gooding Jr. says 'I trust the system' as he reveals plan to surrender to police over groping claims

By Sasha Savitsky | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 12

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 12 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

Cuba Gooding Jr. addressed a woman's claim that he groped her at a Manhattan nightclub, saying he is "absolutely not" guilty.
    The actor told TMZ on Tuesday night that he plans to turn himself into the NYPD telling the gossip outlet: "I trust the system."

But the NYPD told Fox News on Wednesday they had no information regarding Gooding's surrender.
    CUBA GOODING JR. ACCUSED OF GRABBING WOMAN'S BREAST AT MANHATTAN CLUB: REPORT
    "Thereís a tape that shows what really happened ó thatís the most important thing," the "The People v. O.J. Simpson" star told TMZ.
    Page Six reported on Monday that Gooding, 51, was at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge in Midtown Manhattan around 9 p.m. when the alleged incident occurred.
    A 30-year-old woman claimed that Gooding, who she described as "highly intoxicated," grabbed her breast as they were talking at the club. She told investigators they got into an argument and security got involved.
    CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
    The woman reportedly called 911 around 1 a.m., according to the news outlet. Police were unable to find Gooding when they searched the area for him.
    Gooding told TMZ: "I was at the club, I left. I met a bunch of people, I said hello, I took pictures and Ö you know, you have to have faith in what people are saying Ö now Iím giving the process the chance to show what happened, what went down."
    Gooding also told TMZ that he plans to surrender to police on Thursday. An attorney for the actor did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

Groping in a nightclub? Heck that used to be my opening line until I replaced it with "Nice shoes, wanna Fuck?"

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Still Denzel by far

Lawrence Fishburne has moved up

RX Junior
    Buckwheat from the little rascals.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulledclear View Post
    Buckwheat from the little rascals.

2009 RX Death Pool Champion Buster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post

HaHa it's an Eddie Murphy kind of night...I just posted a video in another thread about him being kicked out of The Beatles...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Cuba Gooding Jr. says 'I trust the system' as he reveals plan to surrender to police over groping claims

By Sasha Savitsky | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 12

Fox News Flash top headlines for June 12 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

Cuba Gooding Jr. addressed a woman's claim that he groped her at a Manhattan nightclub, saying he is "absolutely not" guilty.
    The actor told TMZ on Tuesday night that he plans to turn himself into the NYPD telling the gossip outlet: "I trust the system."

But the NYPD told Fox News on Wednesday they had no information regarding Gooding's surrender.
    CUBA GOODING JR. ACCUSED OF GRABBING WOMAN'S BREAST AT MANHATTAN CLUB: REPORT
    "There’s a tape that shows what really happened — that’s the most important thing," the "The People v. O.J. Simpson" star told TMZ.
    Page Six reported on Monday that Gooding, 51, was at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge in Midtown Manhattan around 9 p.m. when the alleged incident occurred.
    A 30-year-old woman claimed that Gooding, who she described as "highly intoxicated," grabbed her breast as they were talking at the club. She told investigators they got into an argument and security got involved.
    CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
    The woman reportedly called 911 around 1 a.m., according to the news outlet. Police were unable to find Gooding when they searched the area for him.
    Gooding told TMZ: "I was at the club, I left. I met a bunch of people, I said hello, I took pictures and … you know, you have to have faith in what people are saying … now I’m giving the process the chance to show what happened, what went down."
    Gooding also told TMZ that he plans to surrender to police on Thursday. An attorney for the actor did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

One night i saw cuba and I believe the guy that played Lex Luthor on the tv show smallview (can't remember his name) at the Hard rock in Vegas. Both hammered and whores were just lined up to throw themselves at them. This was over 15 years ago but I'm pretty sure I remember one of them slap a girls ass and she loved it. I remember thinking, had i done the same thing she would've slapped me. Being rich and famous must be nice.

RX Local
    Denzel Washington vs Morgan Freeman vs Sidney Poitier.......tough, but I think its between Denzel & Morgan

RX Senior
    Sidney: call me mr tibbs, but sam J is better..
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.