EX BOOKIE
Tokens
bankroll $75,000
99sys…… 9-6-2
411 ……….7-7-1
Investment 7-5-1 +$4120.00
action 9-13 -$3404.00
Bankroll now $75,764.00

It happen every year on the forum....you can win MLB 2009 come back with winning CFB and NFL last year...Have the 3rd Best season in NBA and a ok season in CBB
than do 2010 MLB with a record of 222-176 +96 units +$10,320...best year in the last 6 years here on the forum....
this year In up in CFB 17-16 +5.5 units and up a little in NFL.

so the point of all this is I have not lost in off 1.5 years...and because I'm even in NFL (Ace you are selling your picks this is why you are losing)...(I'm all wash up)
(you are not making me money)...wish I never paid the $300...wish...hope...tell me more....

this happen every year...not sure why!

maybe you thing I'm god and cant loses...mybe you dont like people that sell picks

when I started 6 years ago on therx all I wanted to do is Help and give back...when I was a bookie I took alot of money from all of you...this is just my way of giving back...

than I got a job offer from Docsports....I knew that only 5% of the gambler come to forums...I look at it as a way to help others

did not need the money ...5 rental homes a business that was doing well and lots of money coming in from Investment and bets!

I'm spending the same time capping games so it dont take any more time!

poster on forum dont like Service people ...forum people try to work and follow the ones that is hot at the time for free

guess I'm the 1st that help both side of the coin....I got respect from a lot of posters that has follow me for years...they know that I help by not just showing my plays ...but doing one on one by PM and emails...

I give My time...what more do you want from me.....every year this happen...I dont
have to help...but I do... you cant ask any more from any poster that takes there time

you could say TIME is worth more than money...when you have it

now that I got that off my mind

on to week 7

Stats vs ATS

home 43
away 48

dog 52
fav 38......1st week fav won 9-5

over 49
under 41

points that matter 14 games out of 94

2 last week and I was on both of them...it was on the number.

I know One person that middle both those games because I played them
juice both side 2.5 vs 3.5....$5000 on each side...he did it to 3 games

Atl...Ind...and NE....he made close to $19k...he know dinners on him <><>

more to come

Ace

Tokens
ace-ace...........

I followed you here at the RX for the past few years and have found you to be nothing but
up front and very very helpful.........this is the first year that I have come away on the positive
side in MLB for the year.
I'm sure I will have the same for NFL and CFB.....

just wanted to make sure I relayed this to fellow posters here at the RX

indy

Tokens
Hmmmm

Ace,

Thanks for making this forum a better place. Yes there will always be bashers, but having followed you for awhile, I know you're one of the few honest cappers out there trying to give back.

I met you at the bash in Vegas and found you to be a first class guy. I paid for your picks this year via your email list. My only gripe is that I was asked to pay 400 bucks instead of the 300 bucks that everyone else gave you to be on your private email list.

Tokens
That's life, when you hot they love you when something goes amiss they forget everything and the hate begins. Forget the haters Ace, just listen to the believers.

Tokens
Ace, you are doing fine ... you are ahead in NFL and College .... its a long season ... don't let the naysayers get you down ... I have nothing but respect for you, my friend ... I have learned a lot from you ... best of luck the rest of the year and always !:toast:

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Ace,

Thanks for making this forum a better place. Yes there will always be bashers, but having followed you for awhile, I know you're one of the few honest cappers out there trying to give back.

I met you at the bash in Vegas and found you to be a first class guy. I paid for your picks this year via your email list. My only gripe is that I was asked to pay 400 bucks instead of the 300 bucks that everyone else gave you to be on your private email list.

e-mail me...need to know your e-mail address...think you were to get both CFB and NFL if you are only getting NFL I will send you CFB...Ace

Tokens
Ace,
I already signed up for your nfl picks, how do I get your CFB picks also? Thanks!

Tokens
Your hard work and sharing of information is greatly appreciated. Keep up with the great work.

bobodad

Tokens
ACE-

You will never please everyone. It is pointless to try. Keep doing what you do. I feel a couple big weeks coming your way!

Tokens
Ace, you are the man & I appreciate everything you do for the posters here at the RX. Keep it up. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. I'm sure that there is a much greater amount of people who like and respect you, compared to those who don't. Thanks again Ace. I will follow you until the day you quit.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
SQUARES HAVING AWFUL NFL SEASON
BECAUSE OF UNDERDOG COVERS

There were concerns out here in Nevada this year that squares (the general public) were getting too sharp. They were fixing many of their leaks. They were exploiting access to information created by the internet. They weren't blindly taking the wrong teams at bad prices the way they used to.
Well, the NFL results we've seen so far this year suggest that squares still have a ways to go before they match the sharps (professional wagerers).
2010 HAS BEEN BRUTAL FOR SQUARES!
You probably know that pro underdogs have been on a very consistent run so far this season. Squares bet favorites. They may be a little smarter about how they do it than several years ago. But, underdog covers won't cash favorite tickets no matter how smart the better thinks they are. Going 1-2 instead of 2-5 is still losing money, even if it's a more disciplined loss. Laying 8 points instead of 10 points is still too much if the 'right' line was only -6. And, especially this year, betting on overrated high profile teams just isn't going to work!
Squares won't truly be sharp in the NFL until:
*They bet more underdogs than favorites. This still seems like it's a long way off. It's a mental thing. Squares want to invest in the 'superior' team because they think it provides more insurance. Either they'll win a blowout, or they'll find a way to get there in the fourth quarter. Squares hate betting underdogs because they figure...their team will either get blown out, or find a way to lose in the fourth quarter.
What's more fun, thinking you'll have a chance to get there the whole game? Or, spending the afternoon or evening dreading that your team is going to blow it? Until squares adjust this mindset, they really have no chance to earn a profit. They may lose less as they get better informed. They're not going to WIN until they play more underdogs.
*They learn how to make their own quality numbers so they can determine value. If you're going to play a favorite (favorites do cover about half the time after all), you should play the RIGHT favorites. Don't lay 8 when the spread should be 6. Don't lay double digits unless you have very good reasons to believe the favorite is breathing fire. Don't lay 3 if the game is a true pick-em.
I personally do play some favorites for my customers. I'm not 100% underdogs by any means. But the favorites I play have value. I can make a case for them based on on-the-field handicapping information (I am a multi-time contest winner after all), and on my read of sharp action. I'm laying 3 when the spread should be 4-5. I'm laying around a TD when blowout indicators are in place. Most important, I'm playing only a few favorites when squares tend to fire away at as many favorites as they can.
*They learn WHEN to bet for value, and when to buy back to shoot a middle. I talk about this a lot in my weekly articles about what the sharps think in the NFL. Buy low, sell high, cash all tickets when the game lands between your purchase points. It's a simple fundamental, but one that squares never even bother with because they wait until game day to place their Las Vegas bets.
It may not seem that a lot of games land on the number. But, more than enough do to make this a profitable approach. And, even if you don't shoot middles. Betting earlier at better numbers is going to pay off a few times a year. The margin of error is so thin for most of you reading this that those few times can be the difference between loss and profit...or big loss and little loss.
So, if you've been kicking your TV sets on Sundays and Mondays this year in the NFL, you've still got some work to do in sharpening up your game:
*Play more dogs
*Play only favorites where line value is obvious from your handicapping
*Play earlier in the week so you're getting the best of line value.

Tokens
or this@):mad:

Attachments

• homless.gif
    homless.gif
    39 KB · Views: 1,650

Tokens
seriously though, the first picture looks like ace when he was at his 20's definitely QOH cup of tea lol

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
NflLogo1.jpg

NFL.gif

NFL
Long Sheet

Week 7

Sunday, October 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PITTSBURGH (4 - 1) at MIAMI (3 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
PITTSBURGH is 43-24 ATS (+16.6 Units) in October games since 1992.
PITTSBURGH is 49-27 ATS (+19.3 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 since 1992.
MIAMI is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 16-31 ATS (-18.1 Units) in a home game where the total is between 38.5 and 42 points since 1992.
MIAMI is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
PITTSBURGH is 1-0 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 1-0 straight up against MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CINCINNATI (2 - 3) at ATLANTA (4 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
CINCINNATI is 26-43 ATS (-21.3 Units) in October games since 1992.

There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

JACKSONVILLE (3 - 3) at KANSAS CITY (3 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
JACKSONVILLE is 12-26 ATS (-16.6 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
JACKSONVILLE is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) off a division game over the last 3 seasons.
JACKSONVILLE is 8-24 ATS (-18.4 Units) in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
JACKSONVILLE is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) off a loss against a division rival over the last 3 seasons.
JACKSONVILLE is 12-26 ATS (-16.6 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.

KANSAS CITY is 1-0 against the spread versus JACKSONVILLE over the last 3 seasons
JACKSONVILLE is 1-0 straight up against KANSAS CITY over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PHILADELPHIA (4 - 2) at TENNESSEE (4 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
TENNESSEE is 17-5 ATS (+11.5 Units) as a home favorite of 3 points or less since 1992.
TENNESSEE is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) against NFC East division opponents since 1992.
TENNESSEE is 35-15 ATS (+18.5 Units) in non-conference games since 1992.

WASHINGTON (3 - 3) at CHICAGO (4 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

CLEVELAND (1 - 5) at NEW ORLEANS (4 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
NEW ORLEANS is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) in non-conference games over the last 3 seasons.
NEW ORLEANS is 1-9 ATS (-8.9 Units) as a favorite of 10 or more points since 1992.
NEW ORLEANS is 17-39 ATS (-25.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.

BUFFALO (0 - 5) at BALTIMORE (4 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
BALTIMORE is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
BALTIMORE is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) in all games where the total is between 35.5 and 42 points over the last 3 seasons.

SAN FRANCISCO (1 - 5) at CAROLINA (0 - 5) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
SAN FRANCISCO is 23-39 ATS (-19.9 Units) in games where the line is +3 to -3 since 1992.
SAN FRANCISCO is 27-46 ATS (-23.6 Units) in road games in games played on a grass field since 1992.
CAROLINA is 81-55 ATS (+20.5 Units) as an underdog since 1992.
CAROLINA is 55-32 ATS (+19.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record since 1992.

ST LOUIS (3 - 3) at TAMPA BAY (3 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 1:00 PM
ST LOUIS is 109-141 ATS (-46.1 Units) in all games since 1992.
ST LOUIS is 109-141 ATS (-46.1 Units) in all lined games since 1992.
ST LOUIS is 78-110 ATS (-43.0 Units) against conference opponents since 1992.
ST LOUIS is 29-48 ATS (-23.8 Units) in games played on a grass field since 1992.
ST LOUIS is 39-60 ATS (-27.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1992.
TAMPA BAY is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in home lined games over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) in home games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.

ARIZONA (3 - 2) at SEATTLE (3 - 2) - 10/24/2010, 4:05 PM
ARIZONA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 over the last 3 seasons.
SEATTLE is 21-47 ATS (-30.7 Units) in October games since 1992.
SEATTLE is 29-49 ATS (-24.9 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 since 1992.
SEATTLE is 14-29 ATS (-17.9 Units) as a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 points since 1992.

ARIZONA is 4-0 against the spread versus SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
ARIZONA is 4-0 straight up against SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW ENGLAND (4 - 1) at SAN DIEGO (2 - 4) - 10/24/2010, 4:15 PM
NEW ENGLAND is 74-45 ATS (+24.5 Units) as an underdog since 1992.
NEW ENGLAND is 69-46 ATS (+18.4 Units) in road games against conference opponents since 1992.

SAN DIEGO is 1-0 against the spread versus NEW ENGLAND over the last 3 seasons
SAN DIEGO is 1-0 straight up against NEW ENGLAND over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OAKLAND (2 - 4) at DENVER (2 - 4) - 10/24/2010, 4:15 PM
OAKLAND is 0-9 ATS (-9.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home lined games over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in home games against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games versus division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 5-14 ATS (-10.4 Units) in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
DENVER is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

DENVER is 2-2 against the spread versus OAKLAND over the last 3 seasons
DENVER is 2-2 straight up against OAKLAND over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MINNESOTA (2 - 3) at GREEN BAY (3 - 3) - 10/24/2010, 8:20 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

GREEN BAY is 2-2 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 3-1 straight up against GREEN BAY over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Monday, October 25

NY GIANTS (4 - 2) at DALLAS (1 - 4) - 10/25/2010, 8:35 PM
DALLAS is 70-47 ATS (+18.3 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1992.

NY GIANTS is 3-1 against the spread versus DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
NY GIANTS is 3-1 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NFL
Short Sheet

Week 7

Sunday, 10/24/2010

PITTSBURGH at MIAMI, 1:00 PM ET
PITTSBURGH: 23-10 ATS Away off a home division win
MIAMI: 4-14 ATS at home off a win by 3 or less

CINCINNATI at ATLANTA, 1:00 PM ET
CINCINNATI: 26-43 ATS in October games
ATLANTA: 6-0 ATS after a loss by 10 or more

JACKSONVILLE at KANSAS CITY, 1:00 PM ET
JACKSONVILLE: 2-11 ATS off a division game
KANSAS CITY: 5-1 UNDER off 2 straight road losses

PHILADELPHIA at TENNESSEE, 1:00 PM ET
PHILADELPHIA: 33-17 ATS off 2 straight overs
TENNESSEE: 7-3 OVER off a road win

WASHINGTON at CHICAGO, 1:00 PM ET
WASHINGTON: 25-11 UNDER vs. NFC North division
CHICAGO: 19-8 OVER at home after a loss by 6 or less

CLEVELAND at NEW ORLEANS, 1:00 PM ET
CLEVELAND: 10-0 UNDER vs. NFC South division
NEW ORLEANS: 26-11 UNDER after a 2 game road trip

BUFFALO at BALTIMORE, 1:00 PM ET
BUFFALO: 7-0 UNDER after a game with a turnover margin of +2 or better
BALTIMORE: 6-0 UNDER after covering the spread 2 out of L3 games

SAN FRANCISCO at CAROLINA, 1:00 PM ET
SAN FRANCISCO: 5-18 ATS Away after allowing 9 points or less
CAROLINA: 11-2 ATS after scoring 6 points or less

ST LOUIS at TAMPA BAY, 1:00 PM ET
ST LOUIS: 19-39 ATS off a non-conference game
TAMPA BAY: 22-9 ATS after being outrushed by 100+ yards last game

ARIZONA at SEATTLE, 4:05 PM ET
ARIZONA: 7-0 ATS in road games off 4+ Overs
SEATTLE: 14-29 ATS as a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 pts

NEW ENGLAND at SAN DIEGO, 4:15 PM ET
NEW ENGLAND: 74-45 ATS as an underdog
SAN DIEGO: 8-1 OVER at home off road game

OAKLAND at DENVER, 4:15 PM ET
OAKLAND: 6-15 ATS after having lost 2 out of their last 3 games
DENVER: 7-1 OVER off a home loss

MINNESOTA at GREEN BAY, 8:20 PM ET NBC
MINNESOTA: 4-13 ATS Away after a win by 3 or less
GREEN BAY: 66-43 OVER after 1 or more consecutive losses

Monday, 10/25/2010

NY GIANTS at DALLAS, 8:35 PM ET
ESPN
NY GIANTS: 6-0 OVER versus division opponents
DALLAS: 15-3 ATS in home games after having lost 3 out of their last 4

** (TC) Denotes Time Change
NFL
Write-Up

Week 7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trend Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 24

1:00 PM
BUFFALO vs. BALTIMORE
Buffalo is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Baltimore
Buffalo is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing Buffalo
Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

PITTSBURGH vs. MIAMI
Pittsburgh is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Miami
Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
Miami is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home

CINCINNATI vs. ATLANTA
Cincinnati is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Cincinnati is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing Cincinnati

JACKSONVILLE vs. KANSAS CITY
Jacksonville is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
Jacksonville is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Kansas City is 4-19 SU in its last 23 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games at home

WASHINGTON vs. CHICAGO
The total has gone OVER in 11 of Washington's last 16 games
Washington is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games
Chicago is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home
Chicago is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games

CLEVELAND vs. NEW ORLEANS
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games on the road
Cleveland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
New Orleans is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New Orleans's last 9 games at home

PHILADELPHIA vs. TENNESSEE
Philadelphia is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Tennessee is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
Tennessee is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home

ST. LOUIS vs. TAMPA BAY
St. Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis's last 7 games when playing Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 12 games
Tampa Bay is 2-12 ATS in its last 14 games at home

SAN FRANCISCO vs. CAROLINA
San Francisco is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina
San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 5 games at home
Carolina is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home

4:05 PM
ARIZONA vs. SEATTLE
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Arizona
Seattle is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games

4:15 PM
OAKLAND vs. DENVER
Oakland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games when playing Oakland
Denver is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Oakland

4:15 PM
NEW ENGLAND vs. SAN DIEGO
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New England's last 7 games
New England is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 6 games when playing New England
San Diego is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games

8:20 PM
MINNESOTA vs. GREEN BAY
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing Green Bay
Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Green Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Green Bay's last 6 games
Green Bay is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games

Monday, October 25

8:30 PM
NY GIANTS vs. DALLAS
NY Giants are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of the NY Giants last 11 games
Dallas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Dallas's last 16 games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08winlink
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com