Investment 11-6-1 +$10,045.00

action 11-19 -$5563.00

Bankroll now $79,482.00

my formula system is now 13-7-2 that is 65%
last year it was 28-12-1 70%
2008 it was 23-4

for a 3 year total of 64-23-3 73%!!!

this is not the golden egg!!

its base on numbers (all parts of the game) and the capper who looks at those numbers...as of now its only had one bad week (week2)

MLB numbers for the year
I did 225-179 +94.5 units +$9894.00 base on $200 a unit
the year before it was +57.5 units $5918.00
it was a good year and the ones that saw was very happy

NBA
last year my record was 173-144 +$11050 (base on $200 a unit
this year I'm up 7-5 +2.5 units +$346.oo early starts

the rx has a promo to see my NFL picks...2 times a week I will throw in some free NBA plays along the way.

if one wants to see more just pm me

Stats vs ATS

home 56
away 60

dogs 66
fav 51 watch by the end of the season this will be even

ov 64
un 53

points that matter "0" this week 16 out of 117 games the points matter this year thats a low 13.5%

Tokens
Am I missing something? I think the points mattered in the KC / BUF game.

Tokens
Hey Ace was just wondering if your still doing the 411 system, haven't heard anything about it for a couple of weeks?

Tokens
First of all, I just read the entire post from Ace-Ace....sounds pretty impressive and very nice to hear that someone can make it in this world going from an average Joe....to someone who gets paid for their picks. I am sorry if I clutter in the wrong place, but I am interested in getting on the email list. I currently use Bookmaker and have given them plenty of money in my lifetime. Please let me know what I can do to get on your list!

Thanks again Ace-Ace!

Tokens
I don't understand. Your NBA record is 7-5. Fine. You're up 2.5 units, and you play 200 per unit. To me, that math makes up $500. But yet, you say $346. So many of you touts are so slippery with your math. Figure in the juice in your units. It's way worse in baseball when there are high moneylines.

If you play 10 games at 2 units each and go 6-4, you will say you're up 4 units. The real figure would be +3.2 units. It really does make a huge difference.

I challenge just one tout to be 100% totally honest with their math and their stats.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Hey Ace was just wondering if your still doing the 411 system, haven't heard anything about it for a couple of weeks?

Because of a Trademark on the words "99 system" it will not be called that on the forum...within time it will not be called that at Docsports Also. The person that give me this wants to use the name how he see fit. so I Will respect what he is asking me to do...I knew this a month ago when I started the Formula 411. the goal was than to change the name...So For now I will show it as "My Formula System plays"...Fact is that the other guy has his way of coming up with the plays that is different than how I do it. The capper makes the system works not the system makes the capper.

so for now there is no 411...its just my System with the 411 in it..

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
I don't understand. Your NBA record is 7-5. Fine. You're up 2.5 units, and you play 200 per unit. To me, that math makes up $500. But yet, you say $346. So many of you touts are so slippery with your math. Figure in the juice in your units. It's way worse in baseball when there are high moneylines.

If you play 10 games at 2 units each and go 6-4, you will say you're up 4 units. The real figure would be +3.2 units. It really does make a huge difference.

I challenge just one tout to be 100% totally honest with their math and their stats.

I keep track of the units and and the money...because of the juice its $356.00 ...on my e-mail list and at docspots...to make it simple I base it on 1 unit=$100

so my record at docsports and my e-mail list is 7-5 +2.5 units +173.00...after juice.... Every day on my E-mail list I change the record so everyone knows where I am...I cant hide...I show it everyday...

so I hope that clear it up

best to you

Ace

Tokens
I appreciate the fact that you post your record honestly. but record really means nothing. What masters is units and profit/loss. The units do not correspond to you're profit, that's all I'm saying. Unless someone takes the time to do the math, they don't realize it. They just see the numbers that you (and many others) post. It's misleading. All I'm saying is that touts should figure juice into their units, that's all. Otherwise you can manipulate even the worst stats to look good for you.

+2.5 units looks way better than +1.73 units....which is what you really are. 12 games in and it doesn't seem like much. But further down the road you'll say +250 units instead of +173 units...kind if a big deal then.

Tokens
OK Thanks Ace. Also wanted to say thank you for all your hard work, always look forward to your picks! To all the haters I am a paying customer and very happy with the service!

Thanks again Ace!

Tokens
I too am a paying customer and would like to Ace for a great weekend!!! Thanks again Ace for all you do BOL this weekend.

Tokens
i have dabbled in betting on sports off and/on over the years but this dabbling only occured when i visited las vegas. i don't have an internet offshore account... i am not comfortable with it so i don't make my bets on the internet. about 2years ago, i moved to las vegas and i discovered this forum and another forum but i mainly lurk not post. at the other forum is where i saw ACE's posts and i was impressed. unfortunately, i did not bet every single game he posted and it seems the picks i decided to bet on over the course of the season came out about even... chalk it up for my gambler's luck.

this past summer, to my surprise, i received an emial invite if i was interested in subscribing to his upcoming 2010 NFL season picks. when i saw the fee, i could not beleive how cheap it was. to myself, i said for the fee at say 5games per week for 17weeks, the calculated fee per game was way less than the 10%juice i would pay on my minimum bet of $50per game. and this calculated fee per game has saved me some $ on some games because of the juice where I've emailed ACE to see if paying the extra juice, i.e. +/-3 (125) vs. +/-3.5 (110), was worth it. i also said to myself that if i was going to do this, win or lose, i would have to commit for the entire season to determine if the system works... discipline is key. once i was comfortable with this decision, i subscribed and so everyone knows, this is the very first time i have ever paid for plays.

once i officially subscribed, i.e. ACE received my payment, i received another email from ACE something similar to: this is your hard earned money and thus, I can not tell you how much you should bet on each game. You must bet within your means and you should only bet the investment plays.

thru week 8 and because i decided to bet on every single game as given by ACE, i am slightly ahead. in restrospect, should i have just play the investment plays, YES. But noooooo because two investment plays are not enough for me. do i regret the decision, NO. have i wavered on my faith regarding the system thru week 8, YES but i'm keeping the faith because like i said this commitment is for the entire season and not on a weekly basis. did i expect ACE to have a winning % every single week, NO. do i expect him to have a cumulative winning % by season's end, YES. Either way, i am chalking this year's bets through ACE's recommendations as experience.

Even if this trend continues as is through season's end, i.e. slightly ahead, will i subscribe next year? Probably but given this experience, I will only bet the investment plays. Would i recommend it to others, YES but only the investment plays. What will i do with the action plays? I will use it as a tool as I would his various posts in this forum, i.e. if i like it i will bet BUT what the hell do i know, during the rough weeks of the investment plays through week 8, the picks i said really (doubted), won and the picks that i was very confident in, lost.

I am scracthing the surface of handicapping and I am very happy to have run into My Line... this year is understanding the concept for me and as i continue to work with it, in due time the data /#s will speak to me. I hope that ACE will continue to provide his insights in handicapping becasue i want to learn the "art" of handicapping because anyone can calculate My Line.

Finally, ACE is extremely responsive. Every time i've emailed him (because i mainly lurk in these forums) about a question, his response time is unbelievable.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
i have dabbled in betting on sports off and/on over the years but this dabbling only occured when i visited las vegas. i don't have an internet offshore account... i am not comfortable with it so i don't make my bets on the internet. about 2years ago, i moved to las vegas and i discovered this forum and another forum but i mainly lurk not post. at the other forum is where i saw ACE's posts and i was impressed. unfortunately, i did not bet every single game he posted and it seems the picks i decided to bet on over the course of the season came out about even... chalk it up for my gambler's luck.

this past summer, to my surprise, i received an emial invite if i was interested in subscribing to his upcoming 2010 NFL season picks. when i saw the fee, i could not beleive how cheap it was. to myself, i said for the fee at say 5games per week for 17weeks, the calculated fee per game was way less than the 10%juice i would pay on my minimum bet of $50per game. and this calculated fee per game has saved me some $ on some games because of the juice where I've emailed ACE to see if paying the extra juice, i.e. +/-3 (125) vs. +/-3.5 (110), was worth it. i also said to myself that if i was going to do this, win or lose, i would have to commit for the entire season to determine if the system works... discipline is key. once i was comfortable with this decision, i subscribed and so everyone knows, this is the very first time i have ever paid for plays.

once i officially subscribed, i.e. ACE received my payment, i received another email from ACE something similar to: this is your hard earned money and thus, I can not tell you how much you should bet on each game. You must bet within your means and you should only bet the investment plays.

thru week 8 and because i decided to bet on every single game as given by ACE, i am slightly ahead. in restrospect, should i have just play the investment plays, YES. But noooooo because two investment plays are not enough for me. do i regret the decision, NO. have i wavered on my faith regarding the system thru week 8, YES but i'm keeping the faith because like i said this commitment is for the entire season and not on a weekly basis. did i expect ACE to have a winning % every single week, NO. do i expect him to have a cumulative winning % by season's end, YES. Either way, i am chalking this year's bets through ACE's recommendations as experience.

Even if this trend continues as is through season's end, i.e. slightly ahead, will i subscribe next year? Probably but given this experience, I will only bet the investment plays. Would i recommend it to others, YES but only the investment plays. What will i do with the action plays? I will use it as a tool as I would his various posts in this forum, i.e. if i like it i will bet BUT what the hell do i know, during the rough weeks of the investment plays through week 8, the picks i said really (doubted), won and the picks that i was very confident in, lost.

I am scracthing the surface of handicapping and I am very happy to have run into My Line... this year is understanding the concept for me and as i continue to work with it, in due time the data /#s will speak to me. I hope that ACE will continue to provide his insights in handicapping becasue i want to learn the "art" of handicapping because anyone can calculate My Line.

Finally, ACE is extremely responsive. Every time i've emailed him (because i mainly lurk in these forums) about a question, his response time is unbelievable.

I thank you for your posts...I feel if you got the time to send a e-mail...I have the time to answer...its alway give to others it will come back to you,,,That's for sure!

over the last 6 years on this forum
TOTAL INVESTMENT.150-115 +$112,830.00 THE ONES THAT COUNT 56.5%

TOTAL...................... 450-395 +$136,182.00 53%
won 5 out of the 6 years on therx not counting this years number

Action has won me $23k...but that's only less than 4k a year

point is all those years I told the players only to bet Investment plays...they have the most value!! but most like you its not enough for a lot of players....but...When I was a bookie the ones that bet me year after year was the ones that made a stand with 2-3 games a week....they call it like I call it "the best of the best plays" (Investment).

its poster like you what I stay and try to help

Ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
NflLogo1.jpg

NFL.gif

NFL
Long Sheet

Week 9

Sunday, November 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHICAGO (4 - 3) at BUFFALO (0 - 7) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

Head-to-Head Series History
There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAN DIEGO (3 - 5) at HOUSTON (4 - 3) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
Top Trends for this game.
SAN DIEGO is 16-3 ATS (+12.7 Units) against AFC South division opponents since 1992.

NEW ORLEANS (5 - 3) at CAROLINA (1 - 6) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
CAROLINA is 82-56 ATS (+20.4 Units) as an underdog since 1992.
CAROLINA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) revenging a loss against opponent over the last 3 seasons.
CAROLINA is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

CAROLINA is 4-0 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
CAROLINA is 3-2 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ARIZONA (3 - 4) at MINNESOTA (2 - 5) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM

MINNESOTA is 1-1 against the spread versus ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 1-1 straight up against ARIZONA over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TAMPA BAY (5 - 2) at ATLANTA (5 - 2) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM

TAMPA BAY is 3-1 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
ATLANTA is 3-1 straight up against TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NY JETS (5 - 2) at DETROIT (2 - 5) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
DETROIT is 0-6 ATS (-6.6 Units) in home games in November games over the last 3 seasons.

MIAMI (4 - 3) at BALTIMORE (5 - 2) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
BALTIMORE is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road lined games over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 12-2 ATS (+9.8 Units) in road games against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) in road games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
MIAMI is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 over the last 3 seasons.

BALTIMORE is 2-0 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
BALTIMORE is 2-0 straight up against MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW ENGLAND (6 - 1) at CLEVELAND (2 - 5) - 11/7/2010, 1:00 PM
NEW ENGLAND is 132-101 ATS (+20.9 Units) against conference opponents since 1992.

NY GIANTS (5 - 2) at SEATTLE (4 - 3) - 11/7/2010, 4:05 PM
NY GIANTS are 26-45 ATS (-23.5 Units) in November games since 1992.
NY GIANTS are 42-25 ATS (+14.5 Units) in road games off a division game since 1992.
NY GIANTS are 30-16 ATS (+12.4 Units) in road games after 2 or more consecutive wins since 1992.
SEATTLE is 30-50 ATS (-25.0 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 since 1992.

NY GIANTS is 1-0 against the spread versus SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
NY GIANTS is 1-0 straight up against SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

KANSAS CITY (5 - 2) at OAKLAND (4 - 4) - 11/7/2010, 4:15 PM
OAKLAND is 28-58 ATS (-35.8 Units) in games where the line is +3 to -3 since 1992.
OAKLAND is 18-35 ATS (-20.5 Units) in home games versus division opponents since 1992.

OAKLAND is 2-2 against the spread versus KANSAS CITY over the last 3 seasons
OAKLAND is 2-2 straight up against KANSAS CITY over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANAPOLIS (5 - 2) at PHILADELPHIA (4 - 3) - 11/7/2010, 4:15 PM
PHILADELPHIA is 17-5 ATS (+11.5 Units) when playing with 2 weeks or more of rest since 1992.
PHILADELPHIA is 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) after a bye week since 1992.
INDIANAPOLIS is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points over the last 2 seasons.

DALLAS (1 - 6) at GREEN BAY (5 - 3) - 11/7/2010, 8:20 PM
GREEN BAY is 129-98 ATS (+21.2 Units) in games played on a grass field since 1992.

GREEN BAY is 1-1 against the spread versus DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
GREEN BAY is 1-1 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Monday, November 8

PITTSBURGH (5 - 2) at CINCINNATI (2 - 5) - 11/8/2010, 8:30 PM
PITTSBURGH is 80-52 ATS (+22.8 Units) as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points since 1992.
PITTSBURGH is 49-29 ATS (+17.1 Units) in weeks 5 through 9 since 1992.
CINCINNATI is 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
CINCINNATI is 53-77 ATS (-31.7 Units) versus division opponents since 1992.

CINCINNATI is 2-2 against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
CINCINNATI is 2-2 straight up against PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NFL
Short Sheet

Week 9

Sunday, 11/7/2010

CHICAGO at BUFFALO, 1:00 PM ET
- (Played in Toronto, Canada)
CHICAGO: 8-1 Under off 2 straight ATS losses
BUFFALO: 8-1 Under after allowing 14 pts or less

SAN DIEGO at HOUSTON, 1:00 PM ET
SAN DIEGO: 16-3 ATS vs. AFC South
HOUSTON: 0-3 ATS vs. San Diego

NEW ORLEANS at CAROLINA, 1:00 PM ET
NEW ORLEANS: 0-4 ATS vs. Carolina
CAROLINA: 9-1 ATS playing with revenge

ARIZONA at MINNESOTA, 1:00 PM ET
ARIZONA: 47-28 Over in dome games
MINNESOTA: 10-2 Over in Wks 5 through 9

TAMPA BAY at ATLANTA, 1:00 PM ET
TAMPA BAY: 1-9 ATS off road game
ATLANTA: 16-4 ATS after allowing 400+ yds BB games

NY JETS at DETROIT, 1:00 PM ET
NY JETS: 6-0 ATS Away after allowing 3 pts or less 1st half last game
DETROIT: 0-6 ATS in November home games

MIAMI at BALTIMORE, 1:00 PM ET
MIAMI: 11-3 ATS as road underdog
BALTIMORE: 8-1 Under off an Over

NEW ENGLAND at CLEVELAND, 1:00 PM ET
NEW ENGLAND: 30-14 ATS off 3 straight ATS wins
CLEVELAND: 9-1 Under off non-conference game

NY GIANTS at SEATTLE, 4:05 PM ET
NY GIANTS: 11-0 Under as a road favorite of 3.5 to 7 points
SEATTLE: 9-0 Under after covering 2 of their previous 3 games

KANSAS CITY at OAKLAND, 4:15 PM ET
KANSAS CITY: 0-9 ATS after gaining 375+ total yards L3 games
OAKLAND: 8-1 Under in November

INDIANAPOLIS at PHILADELPHIA, 4:15 PM ET
INDIANAPOLIS: 15-9 Over vs. NFC East
PHILADELPHIA: 18-4 Under off bye week

DALLAS at GREEN BAY, 8:20 PM ET NBC
DALLAS: 20-8 ATS after allowing 35+ pts
GREEN BAY: 10-3 Over vs. Dallas

Monday, 11/8/2010

PITTSBURGH at CINCINNATI, 8:30 PM ET
ESPN
PITTSBURGH: 14-5 ATS at Cincinnati
CINCINNATI: 9-20 ATS vs. conference opponents

Trend Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 8

1:00 PM
MIAMI vs. BALTIMOREhe total has gone UNDER in 6 of Miami's last 9 games when playing Baltimore
Miami is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 6 games at home
Baltimore is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Miami

TAMPA BAY vs. ATLANTA
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta's last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games

SAN DIEGO vs. HOUSTON
San Diego is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
San Diego is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games
Houston is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
Houston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home

NY JETS vs. DETROIT
The total has gone OVER in 5 of the NY Jets last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of the NY Jets last 7 games on the road
Detroit is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Detroit is 3-17 SU in its last 20 games

NEW ORLEANS vs. CAROLINA
New Orleans is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Carolina
New Orleans is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Carolina is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina's last 6 games

ARIZONA vs. MINNESOTA
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Arizona is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Minnesota
Minnesota is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Arizona
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

NEW ENGLAND vs. CLEVELAND
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New England's last 12 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of New England's last 9 games
Cleveland is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games at home

CHICAGO vs. BUFFALO
Chicago is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
Chicago is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 5 games
Buffalo is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games

4:05 PM
NY GIANTS vs. SEATTLE
NY Giants are 2-4-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 5 of the NY Giants last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Seattle's last 17 games at home

4:15 PM
INDIANAPOLIS vs. PHILADELPHIA
Indianapolis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Indianapolis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Indianapolis

4:15 PM
KANSAS CITY vs. OAKLAND
Kansas City is 5-18 SU in its last 23 games on the road
Kansas City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Oakland's last 10 games when playing Kansas City

8:20 PM
DALLAS vs. GREEN BAY
Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
Dallas is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
Green Bay is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Dallas
Green Bay is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Dallas

Monday, November 8

8:30 PM
PITTSBURGH vs. CINCINNATI
Pittsburgh is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Cincinnati is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh
Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
How's it going at the Hilton this season Ace? Also, how is QOH doing there?

with 9 weeks to go I have 20 points and the QOH has 19 winner last year had 54.5 so there are 45 more point to get
if I do 4-1 the next 9 weeks I will have 58 points....I need 50 points to get into the money...so you see I have my job cut out for me!!

week 15-16-17....the winner of those weeks will get $10k....last year I did 11-4...the winner did 12-3....but for everyone that is out they still have hope to get the $10,000.

Ace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com