Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: I'm Considering A Long Break From This Political Forum... I Will Leave It Up To My Forum Friends To Decide

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Stay. If for no other reason to piss vit off.
    it's gotta be the genes

then again, it makes sense in some perverted sort of way

there's also a chance this was satire
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

as for staying or going, I have no opinion
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

So you're leaving it up to Swole and Goode. Ok

Oh the drama

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyforlife View Post
    So you're leaving it up to Swole and Goode. Ok

Oh the drama
    Everybody's vote counts the same.

I'm only taking actual advice from people I respect. I can save you some time... Just a stay or go vote from you. Thx

do what i do stay but drink more

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think I might take a few weeks or longer break from this political forum. The amount of crazy talk this past month has me rethinking the element I am dealing with. I think a break might be what I need

I will leave it up to my friends here. I will see where the vote total is tomorrow at 2pm est.

If nobody cares to vote or others tell me to stay. I will. If the votes tell me to leave. I will do so.

Thx for reading.
    Who said you were not an attentions whore?

Ct. USA, home of the 2nd, 3rd, and 106th chance
    Stick around, I need to stick it to you when the Braves catch fire and catch your fancy Phils.
    (not tonight though, I need Doc's fantasy points real bad)
    2011 UConn Huskies, Big East and National Champions !

Quote Originally Posted by hehateme82 View Post
    that's confusing.
    Too much Johnny Walker, no doubt.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by billhill999 View Post
    Stick around, I need to stick it to you when the Braves catch fire and catch your fancy Phils.
    (not tonight though, I need Doc's fantasy points real bad)
    Doc is a machine. I will be watching from home tonight.

U think braves can get there? I'm more worried about marlins. If there defense gets better they could be tough. They have a very good staff. Love stanton. He is gonna be a star.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Who said you were not an attentions whore?
    I'm gonna take that as a go vote.

Rally the troops and get enough go's and I will have no attention that u claim I seek.

Stay.

Vit I was tempted to post the Jeremy Piven GTFO gif but I'll save it for Lauren =)
    Since you seem to respect what I say I'll just tell you this -- Words Matter! Reread the OP and tell me how much friendlier it would appear had you simply omitted, "the element I am dealing with."

You're asking people for their opinion on whether you should remain here right after bashing them. It's too late to take it back. The post wasn't necessary because had you just stepped away for 2 days you'd know you were the only person able to answer your question.

What you're really showing here is your frustration that you can't get certain people to agree with you. Well hello and welcome to the Human Condition!

Last thing I'll tell you is that if you do decide to take a break don't read here during that time. Because whatever relief from frusration you're hoping for won't come if you're still opening the threads.

Ct. USA, home of the 2nd, 3rd, and 106th chance
    Doc is a machine. I will be watching from home tonight.

U think braves can get there? I'm more worried about marlins. If there defense gets better they could be tough. They have a very good staff. Love stanton. He is gonna be a star.
    Hanson is a best.
    Watch this kid Beachy tonight, the kids a real good one, walks nobody, and is a strikeout machine.
    He's got tough match up with Marcum though.

I'm all set, got Brews/Braves on the lap top, Phils with Doc on the big screen.

Play ball.

I'm telling you, Beachy is real good.
    2011 UConn Huskies, Big East and National Champions !

I'm gonna take that as a go vote.

Rally the troops and get enough go's and I will have no attention that u claim I seek.
    You can take it anyway you choose.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    Vit I was tempted to post the Jeremy Piven GTFO gif but I'll save it for Lauren =)
    Since you seem to respect what I say I'll just tell you this -- Words Matter! Reread the OP and tell me how much friendlier it would appear had you simply omitted, "the element I am dealing with."

You're asking people for their opinion on whether you should remain here right after bashing them. It's too late to take it back. The post wasn't necessary because had you just stepped away for 2 days you'd know you were the only person able to answer your question.

What you're really showing here is your frustration that you can't get certain people to agree with you. Well hello and welcome to the Human Condition!

Last thing I'll tell you is that if you do decide to take a break don't read here during that time. Because whatever relief from frusration you're hoping for won't come if you're still opening the threads.
    Thx for the comments. However I must correct you. I'm not frustrated that I can't get people to agree with me. I realized after my first post that wasn't gonna happen. I'm frustrated at the level of hate for anything obama. That kind of thinking bothers me. I feel the need to point it out. That was the element I was referring to.

I have taken breaks from here. A few days in vegas, also a requested few days off from another poster. I was gonna do it again and I thought the vote would be overwhelmingly against me. Hasn't been that way so far.

git the fuck oudda here
    36-24 (60%) Overall, Up 14.05* NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB since 12/11/10
    Baseball: 6-13 (32%), Up 3.1* -- Up 17.15* ALL SPORTS since 12/11/10

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by billhill999 View Post
    Hanson is a best.
    Watch this kid Beachy tonight, the kids a real good one, walks nobody, and is a strikeout machine.
    He's got tough match up with Marcum though.

I'm all set, got Brews/Braves on the lap top, Phils with Doc on the big screen.

Play ball.

I'm telling you, Beachy is real good.
    Seen beachy. He does look good. Braves in town this weekend. I'm goin to all 3. The braves face lee tomorrow and they roughed him up outt there. I get the feeling he will have good stuff tomorrow. I'm sure they can get to oswalt on sat but cole in a good grove for sunday and he owns the braves.

Charlie finally did the right thing and brought jimmy up to leadoff and polanco in the 3 hole.

I just think the braves need a lefty for the phillies. You can't beat this team with all right handers.

Well Vit I'm Jewish so I don't know anything about irrational hatred :rolleyes:

The people who hate Obama have in their minds valid reasoning. I don't hate him but at times he has infuriated me. But you have to accept it as their right. I think George Bush and Rummy are Patriots. Does that upset you? It shouldn't, whether you agree or not. Some Shit you have to let roll my man. Did you see how Trump sat at the press dinner and took all that guff?

Look at Obama as your role model if you admire him so much. Do you know how many newscasters have accidentally said Obama is dead this week. Imagine taking down the world's worst murderer in 67 years and then hearing 67 reporters fuck it up and say it's you who the troops shot and killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post

cliff notes Dear Abbey, must run in the fucking race, they think they know everything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSooners View Post
    All you have to do is look at the forum title. "Political satire, make of it what you will." If you think the people who are posting all of this stuff actually believe half of the shit they post, then your taking this forum way too seriously.
    Who the hell told you, you could speak for me......? I mean what the hell I say....

Thx for the comments. However I must correct you. I'm not frustrated that I can't get people to agree with me. I realized after my first post that wasn't gonna happen. I'm frustrated at the level of hate for anything obama. That kind of thinking bothers me. I feel the need to point it out. That was the element I was referring to.

Keep in mind that getting Bin Laden was basically the first real positive thing that has happened in this administration to this point. Other than that I haven't been very pleased with what he has done. Or hasn't done. So I can see why the conservatives are arguing that point. But I definitely don't hate the man. And I think the attacks of Obama's character in this forum are WAY off base.
    I don't even open up those kinds of character flaming threads..As for the job he's doing, I haven't seen a President in the last 30 years who has had a good first couple of years in office. And with the mess that Bush and Wall Street left him, I wasn't expecting it to be any different for Obama.

Banned
    You don't need anybodies permission to stay or leave...but you can hit me in the PM, if you want a serious conversation.

was anybody here in 2008? 2007?

it was Bush bashing 24/7

take it like men, you fucking cunts

Banned
    Stick around Vitterd, no one takes this stuff personally. It is free entertainment

Banned
    Bye fuckface