EVERYONE NEEDED!!! MLB all teams correspondents thread for 6.6-6.8. Lets discuss all teams and everything.

Search
Tokens
NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!

Please note:
WE ARE NOT LIMITED TO JUST THE TEAMS WE FOLLOW LETS TALK ABOUT ANY GAME WE HAVE SOME GOOD INFORMATION ON..

EVERYONE is INVITED and the more information the BETTER!!! So any informatiion is useful, even if you do not like the game, still please offer your input.. please provide team reports if possible...

I will be starting new threads every 3-4 days instead of daily. Believe its better that way..

If you have no idea on whats going on here, this thread will help you understand
http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=835866

We are working together dropping thoughts on teams we folow closely. NOW WE ARE DROPPING THOUGHTS ON ALL TEAMS, not just teams we follow..

Be it our informed opinons, key stats, teams state of mind, hot/cold bats, overused bullpens, injuries, weather or any information that you feel will be useful.. When you follow a team very closely, you get a good feel for them..

Here is the list of MLB correspondents and their teams/div they follow closely.. If your name is bolded in purple color that means you have NOT been active and your thoughts are still needed..

gyno: Dodgers
silverfox1: O's
Drudes24: White Sox
varkeyboy: White Sox
HookemHorns: Rangers.
williemcgee: Cards and NL central.
its not me its u: A's
Gravy: Indians
mplastered: Pirates
PatsFanatic: Red Sox
seanm0520: Phillies NL East AL East.
voiceofreason: Marlins
MetFan: Mets Yanks
MikeyLo: Cubs
bucsfan67: NL Central
beerRemedy: Dodgers
YaMar: Yanks,Red Sox AL East
shaker11: Blue Jays
MNBOOKY: Twins
timesyours: phillies
thecadillackid: Yankees
nojuice9: Twins
Mikey.1time: Boston
tapha5: Rangers
fairwarning: Cubs/White Sox
Phillyman: Phillies
thewiscokid: Brewers

Please post your thoughts even if your name isn't on the list.. Thanks in advance and remember not just the teams we follow

Tokens
Phillies TT over.. Lily has been blasted @ Citizen. Flyball pitcher, lefties hit .280 against him.. TT over 4 small juice excellent investment.

Rockies...Padres never seen Mortensen, Rockies have gotten Richard good.. Rockies bats are cold and thats the only reason this is not a big play. SD plays better on road.

Blue Jays...KC has a BP guy who likely won't go past 5. KC BP been used up. KC has lost 4 in row and spirits are not high.. Morrow in a good bounceback spot.

Cubs/Reds over..Both BP's used up, both pitchers with major ?'s..Garza off DL and Leake. Stadium has seen lots of runs lately and I don't think this game will change it.

det/tx under..Max has great #'s vs TX. No major wind. Number is a little high

I like money
Handicapper
Tokens
Gyno,

First of all THANK YOU for changing your avatar. The eyeball popping blackguy was creeping me out. Second, I really like the thread you do.

The Phillies and Cliff Lee today -200 o/u 7.5. Cliff has not exactly been on fire his last few outings and I was suprised to see the line at -200 today. But the Phils at home with a stud on the mound against 4-4 4.22 ERA Lilly and the unde .500 Dodgers.

Lilly over the past 3 years is as follows against the Phillies:
0-3
7.36 ERA and 12.96 ERA in Citzens Bank Park

Taking the RL +110 and the PHL TT over 4 (right there with you)

Tokens
Thought the juice would be smaller, guess the books are seeing what we are..

Where is everyone else at?

Tokens
Yanks and mets both off..mccann hit the homer but bay was benched..hard to believe if the mets didn't blow those 6 games after leading into the 7th , they would be right at the top of the division...

Back tomorrow..today i really like toronto and cleve first 5

Tokens
sherwood:

Oakland +101 over BALTIMORE
Lefty vs. lefty. Brian Matusz had six wins in his final ten starts last season. He also had a143 k’s in 175 innings and as a rookie, he held his own with a 4.34 ERA. Not great, but not bad either. The problem is he’s off to a late start this season and while he pitched well in his season debut a few days ago, you must take into consideration he went just five innings and the game was played in Seattle. Matusz had two horrible months last year: May (7.50 ERA, 2.00 WHIP) and July (8.10 ERA, 1.85 WHIP). He’s going to have months like that is whole career unless he dramatically decreases his fly-ball profile. In eight starts in 2009 his GB/FB rate was 31%/48%. Last year in 32 starts it was 36%/45% and in his first start in Seattle he recorded three GB outs and 14 FB outs for a GB/FB rate of 18%/65%. Matusz has good stuff but he’s a long way from being an ace. He surrendered 19 jacks a year ago and he’s definitely not as sharp as he would be had he started the year healthy or on par with everyone else. The O’s have dropped seven of its last nine games and over that span they scored 28 runs and batted .224. These two met in Oakland for a weekend series just prior to this past weekend. Oakland won all three and outscored the O’s 16-8. Gio Gonzalez pitched better than his surface stats showed in '09. Last year, the reverse was true. Some hit % and strand % helped propel him to a sub-3.50 ERA. In the end, his control has improved for two straight years, and he has some of the best off-speed stuff of any lefty in the league. Baltimore is 7-13 vs southpaws while the A’s are 6-2 vs lefties on the road and 10-5 overall. Play: Oakland +101 (Risking 2 units).

Chicago +122 over CINCINNATI (1st 5 innings)
Because Matt Garza is likely going to be on a short pitch count, the play here is the Cubbies in five. Matt Garza has been using more sliders/cut fastballs and changeups this season. While his surface stats are far from ace-like (3.72 ERA, 1.37 WHIP), only Cliff Lee had a higher BPV** (for explanation of BPV see bottom of these write-ups) in April than Garza's 171 BPV. Garza's skills have been electric. He has been victimized by a crazy 40% hit %. The fact that he has a sub-4.00 ERA despite his 40% hit % highlights just how special his base skills have been. So does his 2.73 xERA. He’s also struck out 68 in 56 innings. Garza has been elite against both LH and RH bats, further proof that he is primed to become an elite SP this season. Mike Leake is serviceable but he’s no Matt Garza by any stretch. He was sent down earlier this year and overall he’s been about as average as it gets. Leake is 3-1 at Great American but he has an ERA of 5.22 and current Cubbies hitters are batting .322 against him. The Cubs are struggling to be sure but so are the Reds and it seems like they’re behind every game after five frames. This one should be no different. Play: Chicago +122 in the first 5 innings (Risking 2 units).

Seattle -102 over CHICAGO
The White Sox have never faced Michael Pineda. All Pineda has done is post a 6-2 record to go along with an ERA of 2.30. The “Safeco” argument is not a valid one either, as Pineda has been just as good on the road with a 3-1 record and a 2.61 ERA. He’s also struck out 73 batters in 70 frames and has allowed just 50 hits for a BAA of .196 to go along with a WHIP of 1.00. The M’s are on fire with 14 wins in their last 18 games while the South Side continue to play below .500. John Danks is 0-8 with a 5.25 ERA. He’s also pitching under a lot of pressure as rumors swirl about a possible demotion and even a trade. Danks confidence is also shot, as his numbers are getting progressively worse and so his durability. Danks has a 7.36 ERA over his last three starts and nothing points to a turnaround. If this is the sucker play of the day so be it, but everything points to an M’s win. Play: Seattle -102 (Risking 2.04 units to win 2).

**Base Performance Value or BPV: This formula combines the individual raw skills of dominance, control and the ability to keep the ball on the ground, (all characteristics that are unaffected by most external team factors) is already a key stat in determining which pitcher’s are in trouble and which are throwing great. A BPV of 50 is the minimum level required for long-term success.

**In skills, we look at a pitchers control (bb/9), dominance (k/9), command (k/bb), opposition on base avg (OOB), groundball/line-drive/fly ratios (G/L/F) and expected ERA (xERA).

Tokens
buddy on another forum:

MIN-CLE
-Tomlin slumping like his team. Twins off a sweep in Kansas City, not the greatest accolade but it'll do compared to the 4-game losing streak we see with the Tribe. It was obvious they couldn't keep up with the great pitching, but their offense has been terrible since Sizemore got hurt and even since he returned they've been bad. Scott Baker has been very good, striking out people a lot more than he used to actually, but pitch count has been a concern. He's had good success with the guys on the Tribe who have seen him a lot besides Sizemore, controlling Asdrubal and Choo very well. The Twinkies haven't seen Tomlin before, but they got their banged up guys some rest the last two days as neither Span nor Morneau played in the wins. Both are injured, but I think they will play tomorrow and I can always buy off if they're out of the lineup. Tomlin's worst on normal rest so far in his short career, but he's best in his career and he's 9-1 at home. For Baker, lefties hit him a lot better and that's the side where the good hitters on the Indians stand. He's over .500 at home and on the road in his career, and he's a guy that wins when he has support, loses when he doesn't and he's a toss up when he gets between three and five runs. I don't think Tomlin's going to throw a QS considering his current form, which means a lot for Baker's chances especially considering he likes 4 days rest the best and wins 60% of the time on that rest. He's 7-7 with a 3.75 ERA against CLE, 4-4 (4.09) @CLE and he's coming off a poor year last year against them where he was 0-2. The nice thing with his Progressive Field numbers is that he last pitched their in '09 when he was 2-0 with an ERA under one. Span definitely a go tomorrow considering he was available today to pinch hit if they needed him, Gardenhire had guessed Morneau would be able to go tomorrow and Cuddyer played DH the last two days so he should be healthy. That's enough for me to fade the struggling Indians...

add
Minnesota ML (+139) @ Cleveland

Tokens
Twins guy:

Some rambling thoughts on my club...

Pavano scheduled to pitch the 3rd game. TBA for game 2 as of right now (Liriano or Swarzak most likely). Need to be careful of Morneau and Span. Both dinged up a bit and sat out yesterday, although Span was available to pinch hit. Gardy indicated Morneau SHOULD be a go today.

Offense is picking up now that they are getting back to playing small ball. Casilla and Revere have been tearing it up on the bases as of late, so it's not surprising that they are scoring more runs. You absolutely cannot throw out either of those two right now when they are stealing second.

As for the series, Minny absolutely owns this team over the past couple years (although you could say that about them vs the entire Central Division for that matter). Pavano's record is horrible but he's been pretty good as of late. I think they are hoping Liriano will be a go for game 2, but who knows. His fill-in Swarzak has been spectacular.

With Kubel and Thome on the DL, they are giving up quite a bit of power, so they've had to resort to manufacturing runs with smaller/quicker guys. They have done that well for years so nothing new here, but the guys they are doing it with generally have limited pro experience.

Tokens
LAD/Phil over 7.5
I'd probably bet this over at 8.5. I think Lilly gets in a lot of trouble here and there's always the chance the Dodgers break out like they've done more than a couple times in the last week.

Tokens
Just passing on some info for a tues night game:

Matt Harrison (supposed to start for rangers on Tuesday) had kidney stones on Friday night, didn't leave hotel at all on saturday. He may or may not start tomorrow, if not Dave bush will start.

Tokens
After the "Ejection Game" yesterday, Washington may be still lacking discipline needed to beat a Lincecum at home with San Fransico posting an excellent home record. Even though the run production has been a question point since Posey's injury, Washington untill yesterday was averaging only 2 runs a game according to MLB Network. Washington going extra innings yesterday plus travel plus a lack of discipline hangover plus Lincecum at home with Wilson to close equals San Fransico winning the late game on the West Coast.

Tokens
I'm on the Rangers tonight.

Scherzer has looked terrible lately. Lewis has looked good lately. Two pitchers going in opposite directions.

Fits into a chase situation that I follow as well.

BOL!

Tokens
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Line Changes made within the last 15 Minutes will have a Grey background.
6:05 pm (MLB) Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
901 Los Angeles Dodgers R De La Rosa -R -135 -115 +165
902 Philadelphia Phillies R Oswalt -R -1½ +115 8 -105 -175

6:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
903 Arizona Diamondbacks D Hudson -R -1½ +140 7½ -115 -118
904 Pittsburgh Pirates K Correia -R -160 -105 +108

6:10 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
905 Chicago Cubs D Davis -L -150 -105 +145
906 Cincinnati Reds E Volquez -R -1½ +130 9½ -115 -155

6:10 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
907 Atlanta Braves T Hanson -R -1½ +120 7½ -135
908 Florida Marlins B Hand -L -140 +125

7:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn

909 St Louis Cardinals J Westbrook -R -1½ +120 8½ -105 -130
910 Houston Astros B Myers -R -140 -115 +120

7:10 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
911 New York Mets C Capuano -L -130 +170
912 Milwaukee Brewers S Marcum -R -1½ +110 8 -180

9:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
913 Colorado Rockies U Jimenez -R -1½ +130 6½ +100 -135
914 San Diego Padres T Stauffer -R -150 -120 +125

9:15 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
915 Washington Nationals J Zimmerman -R -200 -105 +120
916 San Francisco Giants J Sanchez -L -1½ +170 6½ -115 -130

6:05 pm (MLB) Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
917 Boston Red Sox J Lester -L -1½ +150 9½ -105 -107
918 New York Yankees F Garcia -R -170 -115 -103

919 Oakland Athletics G Moscoso -R -1½ +145 9½ -105 -107
920 Baltimore Orioles C Jakubauskas -R -165 -115 -103

921 Minnesota Twins F Liriano -L -175 -105 +120
922 Cleveland Indians C Carrasco -R -1½ +155 9 -115 -130

7:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
923 Detroit Tigers R Porcello -R -155 -105 +133
924 Texas Rangers M Harrison -L -1½ +135 9½ -115 -143

925 Toronto Blue Jays K Drabek -R -1½ +125 9½ -123
926 Kansas City Royals V Mazzaro -R -145 +113

927 Seattle Mariners F Hernandez -R -1½ +150 7 -125 -110
928 Chicago White Sox P Humber -R -170 +105 +100

9:05 pm Pitchers RunLine Total MoneyLn
929 Tampa Bay Rays A Cobb -R -165 -125 +140
930 Los Angeles Angels D Haren -R -1½ +145 7 +105 -150

Tokens
I'm already looking at TUESDAY:

Tigers +133?

Harrison off his routine, had blister and hasn't pitched since 5/28. Limited history but Harrison hasn't fared very well against the Tigers, Porcello is solid and has good history against TEXAS.. I like this price on the doggy.

Reds TT over? Doug Davis lol

Sea/CWS under 7 (+juice) or 7.5 juice..

King Felix owns CWS, Humber is solid and Sea can't hit. Hate betting this # @ cell but I might still.

Tokens
I'm already looking at TUESDAY:

Tigers +133?

Harrison off his routine, had blister and hasn't pitched since 5/28. Limited history but Harrison hasn't fared very well against the Tigers, Porcello is solid and has good history against TEXAS.. I like this price on the doggy.

Reds TT over? Doug Davis lol

Sea/CWS under 7 (+juice) or 7.5 juice..

King Felix owns CWS, Humber is solid and Sea can't hit. Hate betting this # @ cell but I might still.

I'm liking Tigers alot tomorrow, a whole lot actually

Tokens
LAD/Phil Tuesday

Roy Oswalt has great history vs the Dodgers.
He's 8-3 in 11 starts with a 2.84 ERA
He's 10-1 with a 2.16 ERA in his career at Citizen Bank park
AVG vs Oswalt:
Kemp 0-8
Ethier 3-17
Loney 3-15
Navaro 1-5

The Dodgers DeLaRosa has looked good in his 5 innings in the majors but this is his first start and it's against a tough lineup now with Utley back. It's a tall order to ask him to get a win vs such a solid veteran like Oswalt.
As a fan I hope he does well but teams keep "getting right" vs the Dodgers and this series is setting up to be no exception.
This one seems worth the juice.
PHI -175

Tokens
buddy on another forum:

MIN-CLE
-Tomlin slumping like his team. Twins off a sweep in Kansas City, not the greatest accolade but it'll do compared to the 4-game losing streak we see with the Tribe. It was obvious they couldn't keep up with the great pitching, but their offense has been terrible since Sizemore got hurt and even since he returned they've been bad. Scott Baker has been very good, striking out people a lot more than he used to actually, but pitch count has been a concern. He's had good success with the guys on the Tribe who have seen him a lot besides Sizemore, controlling Asdrubal and Choo very well. The Twinkies haven't seen Tomlin before, but they got their banged up guys some rest the last two days as neither Span nor Morneau played in the wins. Both are injured, but I think they will play tomorrow and I can always buy off if they're out of the lineup. Tomlin's worst on normal rest so far in his short career, but he's best in his career and he's 9-1 at home. For Baker, lefties hit him a lot better and that's the side where the good hitters on the Indians stand. He's over .500 at home and on the road in his career, and he's a guy that wins when he has support, loses when he doesn't and he's a toss up when he gets between three and five runs. I don't think Tomlin's going to throw a QS considering his current form, which means a lot for Baker's chances especially considering he likes 4 days rest the best and wins 60% of the time on that rest. He's 7-7 with a 3.75 ERA against CLE, 4-4 (4.09) @CLE and he's coming off a poor year last year against them where he was 0-2. The nice thing with his Progressive Field numbers is that he last pitched their in '09 when he was 2-0 with an ERA under one. Span definitely a go tomorrow considering he was available today to pinch hit if they needed him, Gardenhire had guessed Morneau would be able to go tomorrow and Cuddyer played DH the last two days so he should be healthy. That's enough for me to fade the struggling Indians...

add
Minnesota ML (+139) @ Cleveland

Good job on the doggy.. My buddy from the other site loved Minny.

Tokens
Dodgers DeLaRosa
Dodger ptcher

Date Level
IP R ER H 2B 3B HR SO BB
May 31 MLB vs. Colorado 2.0 0 0 1 1 0 0 2 0
May 27 MLB vs. Florida 2.0 1 1 2 0 0 0 1 1
May 24 MLB @ Houston 1.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0
May 21 AA @ Carolina 2.0 0 0 1 1 0 0 5 0
May 15 AA vs. Tennessee 3.2 7 5 3 2 0 0 3 7
May 10 AA @ Montgomery 7.0 1 0 2 1 0 0 8 3
May 4 AA vs. Mississippi 6.0 0 0 3 0 0 0 7 1
April 29 AA vs. Jackson 6.0 5 5 10 3 0 1 10 0
April 24 AA @ Carolina 5.1 3 1 5 0 0 0 6 4
April 18 AA vs. Huntsville 5.0 2 1 4 0 1 0 4 1
April 13 AA @ Birmingham 5.0 1 1 3 1 0 0 9 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com