- Minimum $50 post up to is required.
The 32 posters/players are determined by the first to fund their account & send me their account & funding details for me to verify. NO SPOTS WILL BE SAVED!!! The Money is your to play with!!!
- Teams will be seeded by a blind draw in each of the two 16-team brackets.
- The contest will start on Saturday, September 10, 2011 with that day's NCAA games.
- Each Head-to-Head Match Up will be a best of 3-week series.....
- Round One (32 teams) will last weeks 1-3
- Round 2 (16 teams) will last weeks 4-6
- Round 3 (8 teams) will last weeks 7-9
- Round 4 (4 Teams) will last weeks 10-12
- Round 5 (Final 2/Championship) will last weeks 13-17 (Best Of 5)
- Each player will make 5 plays each week (any combination of NFL/NCAA) along with a tiebreaker. All lines will be posted each Wednesday or earlier and will not change. Only Saturday and Sunday games will be allowed. For grading purposes all juice will be considered -110, meaning whichever player wins best of 3 takes the week, with the tiebreaker being the deciding factor if necessary. Most wins will always decide who takes the round but A tie/push in a selection is obviously better than a loss and will be factored in to the determine the best % and who has the overall best week/round.
Players must continue to play the minimum action per round to maintain eligibility and advance if they defeat their opponent in that particular round. If you are eliminated by your opponent, yet you met your required action for that particular round, but your opponent has not, you will advance over your opponent.
If both players have not met the requirement, the participant who won the round will advance, but not collect on that round's prize.
- Tiebreakers will be NET Passing Yards on the Monday Night Football game of that week. In the event neither opponent posts a tiebreaker, the poster who submitted his plays first will be determined the winner.
Your tiebreaker should be posted with your plays but in case you forget the deadline to post it separately is 12 PM Eastern on Sundays.
- All plays are due by 12 noon Eastern on Saturday for NCAA Games, and 12 noon Eastern on Sunday for NFL Games. You MUST post the rotation number with each play or it will be counted as a loss. No Exceptions.
If the rotation number does not match the written play, it will be counted as a loss.
Any plays posted late or not posted at all, will count as a disqualification.
In other words you can't post just 2 plays total, go 2-0, and still defeat your opponent who posted all 5 of his plays and went 0-5.
You cannot play both sides of a spread or total in one game.
- In the event victory is on the line, and you don't want your opponent to duplicate your remaining plays to ensure a win, you can send your remaining plays to myself via Private message which I will post for you after 12 pm.
- The winner in each round will win the listed Cash Prize from EasyStreet and advance to the next round.
- The winners will be awarded prizes after each Round as soon as all pertinent information is received via sending a Private Message to me (hache man) with your account number.
Prize breakdowns are as follows:
(Must have put in minimum $200 action by end of each round/for the season to continue advancing or opponent can steal the round if they are active)
Round One winners (16) $25 Cash (Minimum $200 in action through first 3 weeks)
Round Two winners (8) $75 Cash (Minimum $400 in action through first 6 weeks)
Round Three winners 4) $150 Cash (Minimum $600 action through first 9 weeks)
Round Four winners (2) $200 Cash (Minimum $800 action through first 12 weeks)
Final (1) $500 Cash (Minimum $1000 in action through 17 weeks)
(All prizes are cash in account and will have a 5-time rollover)