Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Need a recommendation for a Forex Broker

1. #1 Need a recommendation for a Forex Broker 
    Indefinitely Unemployed
    I am looking for an online broker for forex and commodities. I don't live in the US and prefer not to deal with any of the big US based companies.

It appears that there are several dozens out there and I am having difficulty sifting through all the reviews and ratings. It reminds me of the wildwest days of offshore gambling where there was a ton of books and only so many were reputable. Just because so and so online rating company endorses them doesn't mean my money is safe.

Right now I am looking at markets.com and etoro.com as possible options. Any input regarding these 2 or any others would be appreciated. I am most concerned with being paid out promptly and without hassle. A platform that offers trading in stocks would be great too.

Thanks for the help.

Banned
    I have used CToption for about 4 months. They have always been very keen on client service, answering questions that I have very quickly. I used their social trading for few weeks, however, now trading following my own strategy. https://ctoption.com/

RX Junior
    Iím happy to be a Binary options Trader.. I have an account with CTOption and so far.. I havenít notice any widening in spread or any other suspicious activities regarding to charting. Customer support is also good, always available to answer question when needed.

RX Junior
    I use Finfx & Dukascopy. And nothing is good for the long run. You constantly look at the financials of your chosen broker. But you can also check the rates of top Forex Brokers right here http://snalaska.net/ and then choose one from that TOP 20 list.