Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: xxii Time2shine

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314
  1. #326  
    RX Wizard Jstack34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,437
    On fire again
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #327  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Sho iz! Works for me...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #328  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    1.97. C'mon $2. Tripled up again on this one...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #329  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    That didn't take long...$2. Shorts are trying to hold this down, the squeeze is coming...C'mon $2.1x now...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #330  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    She's on Fiyah...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #331  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Still climbing...

    Life changer here imo guys. Already has been for me...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #332  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    Catch a falling Knife???..gl
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I got a 18x score on this the first time. I ain't scared. Current average of .66 for this next "chance"...gl
    How convenient for you to never come back...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #333  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Still going...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #334  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    You made a great investment..I did not think this stock would still be around at this time...gl
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #335  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    You made a great investment..I did not think this stock would still be around at this time...gl
    Thank you,sir. I've sold my trading shares and am holding the other handful for what I think will eventually be a huge gain
    or a life changing buyout eventually. I think we're just getting started again,and will never see a day under $2 again. DDs is what I'm hoping for...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #336  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Look at her go...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #337  
    RX Wizard Jstack34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,437
    Bump
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #338  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    3.06 to 3.33 then final about 3.04....10 million sh volume,, 3.08 after hours...should be interesting day tomorrow, Friday 15th..gl all
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #339  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    Crashed to 2.70/sh, but this stock is amazing...now closes at 3.07/sh, about 8 million shares volume, which is only 24 mil dollars, lol, hey, this stock is amazing, a real concept stock..
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #340  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    Mon 9/18/17 3.17/sh close...
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #341  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    Friday..back down to 2.60/sh..this stock is volatile...
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #342  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    Friday..back down to 2.60/sh..this stock is volatile...
    Profit taking and waiting on news. Saw this coming...

    Told myself I was done buying,but I will load a few more trading shares when she dips to 2.35-2.50,and then unload em when she easily goes to $3 again. Hold the rest until she goes to DDs in 1-2 years,and then I'll get my huge payday,again...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #343  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    Profit taking and waiting on news. Saw this coming...

    Told myself I was done buying,but I will load a few more trading shares when she dips to 2.35-2.50,and then unload em when she easily goes to $3 again. Hold the rest until she goes to DDs in 1-2 years,and then I'll get my huge payday,again...
    That was easy,as stated. Less than 2 weeks,scooped em up for 2.46 and sold today for $3.05. If she gets a huge mention at the Tobacco Conference tmw,she may really pop...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #344  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    That was easy,as stated. Less than 2 weeks,scooped em up for 2.46 and sold today for $3.05. If she gets a huge mention at the Tobacco Conference tmw,she may really pop...
    .

    Well,skyrocket today to 3.43 in am open...conference on nicotine reduction in cigarets seems to like this companies product, FDA likes it....every time I sell it goes up, should just buy and sell maybe...lol...gl..$$
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #345  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,823
    I have bought and sold this stock for a profit. I currently dont own any. Opinions on the below. I would think on the short term this drives the stock price towards the $2.62 price. What do others think?


    22nd Century Group Announces $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
    Font size: A | A | A

    6:30 AM ET 10/9/17 | BusinessWire
    RELATED QUOTES
    4:10 PM ET 10/11/17
    Symbol Last % Chg
    Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes




    Largest financing in the Company's history provides more than 5 years of operating capital

    CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--October 09, 2017--

    22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE American: XXII), a plant biotechnology company that is focused on tobacco harm reduction, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with institutional investors to receive approximately $54 million in gross proceeds in a registered direct offering through the sale of 20.57 million shares of common stock at a price of $2.625 per share. This no-warrant financing will be the largest capital raise -- at the highest price per share -- in the history of 22nd Century and will raise the Company's cash balance to well over $60 million -- enough to meet all regular operating expenses for more than five years.

    The offering is expected to close on or about October 10, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The net proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including working capital, as the Company begins licensing and strategic partnership discussions with major tobacco companies.

    "We are very pleased to announce that, as a result of this no-warrant financing, 22nd Century will have more than 5 years of operating cash on hand," explained Henry Sicignano, III, President and CEO of 22nd Century Group. "More than $50 million in net proceeds will significantly improve our balance sheet and, therefore, our negotiating position in discussions with potential licensing and strategic partners."

    Chardan acted as the sole placement agent for this transaction.
    [/COLOR]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #346  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,823
    Well my thoughts of it heading towards $2.62 short term were accurate. More importantly where does it go from here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #347  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I have bought and sold this stock for a profit. I currently dont own any. Opinions on the below. I would think on the short term this drives the stock price towards the $2.62 price. What do others think?


    22nd Century Group Announces $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
    Font size: A | A | A

    6:30 AM ET 10/9/17 | BusinessWire
    RELATED QUOTES
    4:10 PM ET 10/11/17
    Symbol Last % Chg
    Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes




    Largest financing in the Company's history provides more than 5 years of operating capital

    CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--October 09, 2017--

    22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE American: XXII), a plant biotechnology company that is focused on tobacco harm reduction, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with institutional investors to receive approximately $54 million in gross proceeds in a registered direct offering through the sale of 20.57 million shares of common stock at a price of $2.625 per share. This no-warrant financing will be the largest capital raise -- at the highest price per share -- in the history of 22nd Century and will raise the Company's cash balance to well over $60 million -- enough to meet all regular operating expenses for more than five years.

    The offering is expected to close on or about October 10, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The net proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including working capital, as the Company begins licensing and strategic partnership discussions with major tobacco companies.

    "We are very pleased to announce that, as a result of this no-warrant financing, 22nd Century will have more than 5 years of operating cash on hand," explained Henry Sicignano, III, President and CEO of 22nd Century Group. "More than $50 million in net proceeds will significantly improve our balance sheet and, therefore, our negotiating position in discussions with potential licensing and strategic partners."

    Chardan acted as the sole placement agent for this transaction.
    [/COLOR]
    Looks like the stock has been straight down since this happened.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #348  
    RX SemiGod MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    13,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Looks like the stock has been straight down since this happened.
    They've only lost $13M in no time. I really thought the sub $2 days were long forever...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #349  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,823
    Jumped back in at $2......lets see how that works out. Watching some other marijuana stocks and they seem to be doing well as an industry. Still a little leery that market correction is going to happen and beat up everything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #350  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,335
    Better watch out, looks like a buy to me...lol..but hey. this stock moves, lol,,still having 1k or more just salted away for a low roller like me is what the doctor ordered.. gl
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •