Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: xxii Time2shine

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314
    On fire again

Sho iz! Works for me...

1.97. C'mon $2. Tripled up again on this one...

That didn't take long...$2. Shorts are trying to hold this down, the squeeze is coming...C'mon $2.1x now...

She's on Fiyah...

Still climbing...

Life changer here imo guys. Already has been for me...

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    Catch a falling Knife???..gl
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I got a 18x score on this the first time. I ain't scared. Current average of .66 for this next "chance"...gl
    How convenient for you to never come back...

Still going...

RX Wizard
    You made a great investment..I did not think this stock would still be around at this time...gl
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.

You made a great investment..I did not think this stock would still be around at this time...gl
    Thank you,sir. I've sold my trading shares and am holding the other handful for what I think will eventually be a huge gain
    or a life changing buyout eventually. I think we're just getting started again,and will never see a day under $2 again. DDs is what I'm hoping for...

Look at her go...

Bump

RX Wizard
    3.06 to 3.33 then final about 3.04....10 million sh volume,, 3.08 after hours...should be interesting day tomorrow, Friday 15th..gl all

RX Wizard
    Crashed to 2.70/sh, but this stock is amazing...now closes at 3.07/sh, about 8 million shares volume, which is only 24 mil dollars, lol, hey, this stock is amazing, a real concept stock..

RX Wizard
    Mon 9/18/17 3.17/sh close...

RX Wizard
    Friday..back down to 2.60/sh..this stock is volatile...

Friday..back down to 2.60/sh..this stock is volatile...
    Profit taking and waiting on news. Saw this coming...

Told myself I was done buying,but I will load a few more trading shares when she dips to 2.35-2.50,and then unload em when she easily goes to $3 again. Hold the rest until she goes to DDs in 1-2 years,and then I'll get my huge payday,again...

Profit taking and waiting on news. Saw this coming...

Told myself I was done buying,but I will load a few more trading shares when she dips to 2.35-2.50,and then unload em when she easily goes to $3 again. Hold the rest until she goes to DDs in 1-2 years,and then I'll get my huge payday,again...
    That was easy,as stated. Less than 2 weeks,scooped em up for 2.46 and sold today for $3.05. If she gets a huge mention at the Tobacco Conference tmw,she may really pop...

RX Wizard
    That was easy,as stated. Less than 2 weeks,scooped em up for 2.46 and sold today for $3.05. If she gets a huge mention at the Tobacco Conference tmw,she may really pop...

Well,skyrocket today to 3.43 in am open...conference on nicotine reduction in cigarets seems to like this companies product, FDA likes it....every time I sell it goes up, should just buy and sell maybe...lol...gl..$$

RX Senior
    I have bought and sold this stock for a profit. I currently dont own any. Opinions on the below. I would think on the short term this drives the stock price towards the $2.62 price. What do others think?

22nd Century Group Announces $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
    Font size: A | A | A

6:30 AM ET 10/9/17 | BusinessWire
    RELATED QUOTES
    4:10 PM ET 10/11/17
    Symbol Last % Chg
    Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes

Largest financing in the Company's history provides more than 5 years of operating capital

CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--October 09, 2017--

22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE American: XXII), a plant biotechnology company that is focused on tobacco harm reduction, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with institutional investors to receive approximately $54 million in gross proceeds in a registered direct offering through the sale of 20.57 million shares of common stock at a price of $2.625 per share. This no-warrant financing will be the largest capital raise -- at the highest price per share -- in the history of 22nd Century and will raise the Company's cash balance to well over $60 million -- enough to meet all regular operating expenses for more than five years.

The offering is expected to close on or about October 10, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The net proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including working capital, as the Company begins licensing and strategic partnership discussions with major tobacco companies.

"We are very pleased to announce that, as a result of this no-warrant financing, 22nd Century will have more than 5 years of operating cash on hand," explained Henry Sicignano, III, President and CEO of 22nd Century Group. "More than $50 million in net proceeds will significantly improve our balance sheet and, therefore, our negotiating position in discussions with potential licensing and strategic partners."

Chardan acted as the sole placement agent for this transaction.
    [/COLOR]

RX Senior
    Well my thoughts of it heading towards $2.62 short term were accurate. More importantly where does it go from here?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I have bought and sold this stock for a profit. I currently dont own any. Opinions on the below. I would think on the short term this drives the stock price towards the $2.62 price. What do others think?

22nd Century Group Announces $54 Million Common Stock Only Registered Direct Offering
    Font size: A | A | A

6:30 AM ET 10/9/17 | BusinessWire
    RELATED QUOTES
    4:10 PM ET 10/11/17
    Symbol Last % Chg
    Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes

Largest financing in the Company's history provides more than 5 years of operating capital

CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--October 09, 2017--

22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE American: XXII), a plant biotechnology company that is focused on tobacco harm reduction, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with institutional investors to receive approximately $54 million in gross proceeds in a registered direct offering through the sale of 20.57 million shares of common stock at a price of $2.625 per share. This no-warrant financing will be the largest capital raise -- at the highest price per share -- in the history of 22nd Century and will raise the Company's cash balance to well over $60 million -- enough to meet all regular operating expenses for more than five years.

The offering is expected to close on or about October 10, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. The net proceeds of the financing will be used for general corporate purposes, including working capital, as the Company begins licensing and strategic partnership discussions with major tobacco companies.

"We are very pleased to announce that, as a result of this no-warrant financing, 22nd Century will have more than 5 years of operating cash on hand," explained Henry Sicignano, III, President and CEO of 22nd Century Group. "More than $50 million in net proceeds will significantly improve our balance sheet and, therefore, our negotiating position in discussions with potential licensing and strategic partners."

Chardan acted as the sole placement agent for this transaction.
    [/COLOR]
    Looks like the stock has been straight down since this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Looks like the stock has been straight down since this happened.
    They've only lost $13M in no time. I really thought the sub $2 days were long forever...

RX Senior
    Jumped back in at $2......lets see how that works out. Watching some other marijuana stocks and they seem to be doing well as an industry. Still a little leery that market correction is going to happen and beat up everything.

RX Wizard
    Better watch out, looks like a buy to me...lol..but hey. this stock moves, lol,,still having 1k or more just salted away for a low roller like me is what the doctor ordered.. gl